Attached: 17274.jpg (1443x2048, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Company
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>run to see if your future husband is ok
>save him from killing himself
>break your arm in the process
>everyone is still mad at you

Attached: 1550434909418.png (201x245, 61K)

Tsubame lets Ishi down gently and he moves on, Miko doesn't end up with him (right away, anyway) but grows as a person and they stop being so autistic at each other.

Midget doesnt even like rules and justice, she just likes power.

Miko is the law

Kaguya x Ishigami
Prez x Hayasaka

We're all thinking it, but some are too pussy to demand it.

Attached: 1563817409683.jpg (414x479, 101K)

Don't care about ships but this is almost guaranteed to happen so you win.

I will personally go and suck Aka's dick if he makes him end up with Onodera, Maki or some other girl who isn't Tsubame or Miko, unlikable cunts.

I love Iceguya.

Attached: 1553219561215.gif (388x462, 104K)

>From now on I'll work to become someone senpai will like
Absolute state of Mikeks

Attached: kLoyBHU_d.jpg (640x952, 108K)

>bouncing back this fast after a traumatic rejection and being this mature

My main man Ishigami growing up so fast

>Taking delight in is fumbling around under your thumb
>Complete lack of tact that made him take the stairs in the first place

She's pretty twisted.

Attached: Miko wants it.jpg (344x263, 66K)

Ishi still had to apologize and he didnt.

I was really hoping for Miko to start growing more as a character now but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen just yet. Either way it'll be interesting to see what happens from here on out but it looks like we'll have to make it through some Fujiwara and maybe Hayasaka chapters before it continues.

Attached: Dancing Otter.gif (320x240, 344K)

Apologize for what? He was hurt, and couldn't stand to stick around. He rejected her invitation for sex, that's not apology worthy.

Both were hurt, that was the whole point of the situation, they hurt each other and themselves.

Ishigami did nothing wrong lmao

Hopefully with more Tsubame suffering and Miko getting bitten at beign a bitch.

Attached: CSdXFlM.jpg (314x360, 62K)

*subverts your expectations*

Attached: aka.png (153x162, 26K)

La goblina gorda del Japón...

Logically this happening would be the start of her growing as a character since she's going to be fucking up before she realizes how autistic she is. It'll be after the flashbacks either way.

Somebody please get the handcuffs and cuff Maki to something before she hurts herself.

Attached: 1563716396368.gif (227x262, 1.26M)

Anyone have the imgur link for the korean translations?

She should learn how to communicate properly then without disguising legitimate concern and advice she had under the tsundere shtick.

Is it too much to hope for Miko to lose this guys? Is this shit pairing already written in the stars or can Aka give Miko some comeuppance for her inability to understand love?

I am so sending this man a Christmas card this year

That's a face that can make thugs cry
Fuck, that's a face that should make thugs cry

Ishigami go fetch me a drink right now. What do you mean you can't? Are you saying you don't care that you caused this, and are leaving me behind I guess? That's ok, I can't just go get it myself I guess, it still hurt to walk around too much, but i'll make do.
Oh you'll do it now? Ok I guess, while you're at it, fetch me another corndog, 3 of them. Also, you should seriously start considering that crew cut thing I mentioned. Wouldn't want everyone to think i'm associating with an Emo boy, so get your hair all nice will ya?

What do you mean meeting with Tsubame? You still need to write down the notes from today's lecture for me, there's no wiggling out of it.

Attached: Never heard it.jpg (595x380, 92K)

I want to go back to the old Miko, bros...
I don't like this new Miko...

Attached: 16.png (812x1200, 393K)

This scene is pretty fucking cute.
She is growing. Right now, she's growing in confidence.

Attached: 1563796091299.jpg (882x1300, 410K)

How convenient that lino is near when ishigami fall. Good job hacka

Attached: 1563776326703.png (707x327, 96K)

Damn near every girl in this manga is a tsundere.

Kaguya gets a pass because most of her tsundere phase was seen via flashbacks outside of the ice arc.

Maki gets a pass because she got cucked and generally doesn't show up all that often outside of suffering cameos.

Attached: 01.png (815x1199, 1.68M)

Attached: 02.png (811x1199, 1.42M)

How long it takes an arm to heal.

It's the same Miko. Just look.
It's just that Miko's a tsundere. She doesn't understand her feelings, and one fears what ones doesn't understand. Presently, she's been developing enough bitterness and confidence to start evolving into Ice Miko, and we'll see what kind of diabolical manipulation she's truly capable of.

However, she's a tsundere. Feelings of embarrassment lie at the root of that type, and it just so happens that the Prince she's based off of ends his story by discarding his shame.

Someone has sex

Attached: 03.png (813x1199, 1.45M)

SOMEONE HANG THIS MIDGET, GOD

she was like ten feet from him

There's something about her that reminds me of Maki.

Attached: 04.png (808x1199, 1.28M)

Damn, if that top panel is what Tsubame saw then no wonder she feels like shit

That train of thought from Tsubame is from a severely damaged person.

Also Lino a shit.

>that wasn't real
>not genuine
you had one job

Attached: 05.png (814x1199, 1.5M)

Iino's such a sick cunt lmao. She doesn't give a flying fuck about Tsubame's feelings, she's just attempting to punish Ishigami for loving another girl. How can anyone like this bitch?

Truly the chad virgin

This isn't mine

Attached: 06.png (809x1199, 1.54M)

Miko, that is not how you ask someone if they're really hurting over something.

>how anno

Attached: 870.jpg (275x270, 14K)

Attached: 07.png (811x1199, 1.88M)

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Attached: 08.png (808x1199, 2.1M)

genuine and real are interchangeable. Learn english retard.

Attached: 09.png (814x1199, 1.65M)

truly /ourguy/

it's a meme

>I've never done this before either...
Wtf Yea Forums you told me she is not a virgin???

Attached: 10.png (808x1199, 1.33M)

Attached: 11.png (808x1199, 1.17M)

>Last week
>Tsubame is such a slut lmao, miko too pure
>This week
>Ishigami is a virgin, lmao what is with this true love shit
You are all fucking idiots.

pls dont bully maki

Absolute state of Ishicuck you mean

nah dude she means she's never slept with a guy two years younger on christmas in a guest bedroom

Attached: 12.png (806x1199, 1.45M)

>Carry her drunk ass from a party
Never take care of people anons, they will just bite you back.

Attached: 13.png (808x1199, 1.1M)

No, they called her a slut, which in their minds means something different than it actually does.

Really it seems like she was just a kind of confused, scared teenager who wasn't sure what to do. Even adults can get confused about which is harder / more complicated between sex and a relationship (answer: it's sex. sex is way more complicated than going out for coffee).

Is she caressing him?

Attached: lewd.png (741x366, 202K)

Delusional.

Attached: 14.png (808x1199, 1.31M)

when the moon is waning and she's wearing a baggy shirt and the guy has chin-length hair

the perfect image to describe Iino

Attached: thirsty.png (447x331, 258K)

nice cockblocking

Attached: 15.png (808x1199, 1.46M)

>kaguya rubbing off lino

whose, typesetter user

thirsty hamster

>Having to be such a tryhard to get someone to like you
Their relationship is doomed to fail user

Did she seriously didnt knew Ishigame is a machine moved by guilt entirely?

>it means you're making me moist dummy

Attached: 20190722_202829.jpg (598x730, 263K)

Attached: 16.png (805x1199, 1.07M)

I want to sate Lino's thirst

Attached: feeding the fat midget 2.jpg (276x398, 57K)

Someone put a straitjacket on Maki and put her in a padded room
captcha: stairs

lol ishigami's such a child, "work hard to become someone you like" fucking hilarious. what a loser, move on already.

of course it's totally working. tsubame was ready to let him fuck her anyways. combine that with that angsty bad boy shit and the guilt from breaking his heart, it's no wonder she's falling for him.

Obviously. It's become clear that Miko cares about him, and very clearly backtracked to get him because she didn't want to leave him alone.

Wow just like Pres.
also Tsubame already likes him she is just confused about her feeling

>lip bite

Attached: 17.png (805x1199, 1.04M)

IceMiko best Miko

Attached: 1561243243184.png (186x300, 73K)

>combine that with that angsty bad boy shit and the guilt from breaking his heart
He's basically a character from an otome game. Tsubame didn't stand a chance. I wonder if he's doing it subconsciously since he's played so many dating sims.

Attached: 18.png (803x1199, 883K)

Ramen isnt a 400 calorie meal.

Are you saying Aka isn't knowledgeable about his ramen?

Based. The boys in this manga are too based.

Ok Lino, time to get off the comouter and change your cast. How did you manage to type with one hand anyway?

The Miko who has given up on the world and exists solely to make Ishigami suffer because it gives her a strange satisfaction in her nethers is the best Miko.

NO Mikobros Ishigami was supposed to hate Tsubame now!

Nowhere near the amount of tryharding Prez commited.

Who is the 3rd Girl the Ex-President wanted to recruit.

He wanted to recruit Chika, Momo, Kaguya, and ???

Attached: 09a.png (800x1200, 322K)

it's over for her
It's Ishi or noose

>Redditchika

Attached: 1460967223205.jpg (766x348, 106K)

Will we finally get to see the man closest to heaven in action?

Japanese portion sizes for ramen are small compared to Western places. It's probably less than half and even then the salt is mostly cut back.

thanks user

Maki, duh.

That’s Maki

Goddamn I can't wait for this chapter's volume release. I want to see that top panel in high quality.

That's Maki you idiot.

You're right it is typically 350

>who's

Leave Ishigami to me.

Attached: miku sniper.jpg (828x821, 74K)

Maki was hotter when she let her hair down.

Why doesn't Maki join the student council right now?

Attached: EvHG4YW.jpg (836x1200, 232K)

La goblina...

because tsubasa isn't in the council

Maki Shijo

Attached: Maki Shijo aka Best Girl.png (799x537, 408K)

Maki's still angling for the prophesied Teen Pregnancy? Poor girl.

Calories are actually a measurement of the heat a food produces, and since this bubble tea is cold and has ice, it must have zero calories.

How /sci/ is this?

>Maki has grown hanging out like once a week with Ishigami and prez
>Lino is still a piece of shit.

Ishigami did everything wrong.

Attached: 11.20.17-1.png (691x811, 195K)

It's possible that Maki's first interaction with Miko is because Maki will join the council soon. Not because she wants to but because she wants to try and keep Miko in check and protect her bro Ishigami. Maki knows how much Miko will abuse him if she doesn't intervene. The only way to do that is to join the council

As scientifically sound as pic related

Attached: 8H4SyKJ.png (684x555, 372K)

Attached: maki wants to obilerate the slut.png (146x348, 76K)

>weighs
drop the t

>she made them happy
>they always under her manipulation

No, but Abe will join sooner or later.

Prez has his hands full between Kaguya and helping Ishigami.
Ishigami thinks Miko hates him and tries to avoid her.
The only person she could hang out with really is subject F, and that's the worst person she could hang out with.

sum digits of your post, divide by 20, round down and then you get IQ of a person dumb enough to propose this with straight face

sadly, F knows it's not true

should have gotten a crew cut

glorious nippon ramen noodles folded over 1000 times therefore have fewer calories than gaijin ramen

First statement is correct, second makes no sense.

what a good friend

Attached: 12.4.17-1.png (956x848, 233K)

Did somebody say

C R E W C U T

Attached: dmcnerosmile.png (800x600, 347K)

God please no.

Attached: 1561314736709.jpg (640x521, 33K)

No.
He said DEAD WEIGHT.

when will ishigami cheer up, bros

oh no

>s-she is just doing this to keep Ishi out of self-loathing
>she is not trying to cockblock or guilt-trip him I swear!
Wonder what that user is thinking now

DON'T. DO NOT.

she forgets the crucial part about the amount of heat a food produces, after it's been burned
it's irrelevant how cold the food is because measuring its calories would require heating it up

What I don't get is why people are saying Miko was cockblocking Ishigami when he was talking to Tsubame at school, Maki was saying she should have intervened earlier if she wanted to cockblock him, but Miko said that wasn't what she was doing.

Attached: dmcnerotriggered.jpg (682x1016, 48K)

Attached: 123 (1).png (400x480, 433K)

>taking advantage of ishigami's guilt
what a bitch

Are you just going to ignore what Maki said? She could have intervened earlier in the conversation but didn't.

The ultimate anti-Miko weapon

Ishigami's dad doesn't look like he has a lot of hair.

Meanwhile, despite unemployment and heavy stress, Papa Shirogane still has a head full of hair.

You inherit hair from your father and not your mother after all.

I sure hope we don't get that courtroom nonsense again with Ice Miko

CHIKABROS RISE UP IT'S OUR TIME!!!

Attached: ishigami x chika.jpg (1080x1337, 71K)

>heavy stress
What stress? Doing nothing all fucking day?

Studying nip right now, but I think a more concise way to put the point is "It's too dangerous to leave you alone".

Are you dumb?
Maki is saying that Miko could've read the atmosphere and wait until Tsubame and Ishigami finished the conversation;
Not that she could have intervened earlier.

Fuji is too cute I just want to lightly bully her to death.

Reminder in order to be an in law of Kaguya, Ishigami can only marry Maki to become Kaguya's nephew in law.

So if Ishigami wants to be related to Kaguya, Maki is his only option

Why would he want to be related to Kaguya?

Because at first it seemed like it was gonna be a bad confrontation but Ishigami turned it around by saying he wants to become someone senpai likes, which makes her blush so lino stepped in to break it up.

>How will the Ishigami arc end?
threesome with tsubame, maki, and miko
miko gets it in the butt though

Are you?
Based on Miko saying their relationship is none of her business you can infer that Maki was implying Miko should have intervened earlier but she thought Miko was trying to cockblock Tsubame.

Why did aka make Iino such a bitch? Talk about character assassination...

WHY IS MAKI SUCH A BRO, BROS

HOW CAN WE HELP HER

Attached: 1540630338140.jpg (882x960, 150K)

Aka, I like Kaguya because there is no waifuwar shit. You ruined it.

Jokes on you mate, I love bitches. Nothing like arguing with a woman.

Are you blind?

give her the D

Dude should have stayed and talked over his feelings with her, she clearly wanted to stay and chat.

we can't, she needs to get over tsubasa on her own

Sad that globalization turned boba into a daily drink. Unlike coffee, it's suppose to be an occasional treat not something you drink everyday. Same goes for soda.

Soda was not meant for daily drinking. Back in the 1950s, you got soda not from stores but from your local pharmacist believe it or not. Yes, go check out the history of pharmacists. Classical pharmacists used to sell candy, lollipops, soda and other treats in pharmacies.
Medicine used to be mainly in powder bitter form and Pharmacists got kids to eat their medicine by taking the medicine with a spoon full of sugar or with soda.

Anyways, due to technology and globalization, soda and boba became available to the masses, 24/7. Without globalization, coca cola couldn't exist because coca leaves are not native to America. Coca Cola imports coca leaves from Peru.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Company

Stepan Company (NYSE: SCL) is a manufacturer of specialty chemicals headquartered in Northfield, Illinois. The company was founded in 1932 by Alfred C. Stepan, Jr.

Coca-Cola includes as an ingredient a coca leaf extract prepared by a Stepan Company plant in Maywood, New Jersey.[4] The facility, which had been known as the Maywood Chemical Works, was purchased by Stepan in 1959.[5] The plant is the only commercial entity in the United States authorized by the Drug Enforcement Administration to import coca leaves, which come primarily from Peru. Approximately 100 metric tons of dried coca leaf are imported each year. The cocaine-free leaves are sold to The Coca-Cola Company for use in soft drinks, while the cocaine is sold to Mallinckrodt, a pharmaceutical firm, for medicinal purposes

Attached: ConsidertheFollowing.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Jesus you are delusional.
Maki understood the situation and gave them space to patch things upMiko tried to cockblock Ishigami and when Maki told her to pick a better timing Miko said "lol this is none of my business"

Dialy reminder, Osaragi is the true chad in this shit. Even Kashiwagi needed advices from Kaguya

Attached: Osaragi tips.jpg (1006x623, 83K)

YES. She needs to suffer more.
Also, I realized that her weird face before the flashback was because she was crying

>Character assasination
She has been a bitch since she was introduced

Step 1: Ditch the twin tails
Step 2: Give her something to do other than being the joke unrequited love character
Step 3: Make her realize she's a strong independent woman who doesn't need a man

Kaguya bros, I thought you said this wasn't a harem?

digits confirm

No one has ever denied a harem on Ishigami's side.

not the type of bitch who'd kick Ishigami when he's legit broken like that

She's always been a bitch to Ishigami. At first, she would try to ignore his existence when she wasn't trying to punish him for being lazy and unruly. We know she wants him to succeed, but she's too autistic to actually show that to him. And recently, her feelings have gotten increasingly complex, but they aren't exactly making her happier.

She got drunk and started ranting at him, for instance. If she's fallen for Ishigami, she's done it far too late now that he has Tsubame to pursue. So all she's really gotten for it is burgeoning jealousy. Naturally, this would lead to her being scared and confused about her feelings, and hurting because of them, so the natural end result is to go tsundere with them.

There would be no point to recognizing any feelings for Ishigami. He'd just reject her, so there's really nowhere for such feelings to go anyway.

So she's bitter and angry, and it's all Ishigami's fault.

Attached: H4.png (813x1250, 476K)

Maki didn't even said a bad thing about him or Tsubame. In fact, she compared it to her Christmas and made him realize that it wasn't as bad as hers.
She really has become a bro

Ishigami's arc should end with someone dead. Then we can go on with iB 2

to be fair, he did hit her right in the head

Attached: 1563591341606.jpg (1755x1332, 374K)

He did break her arm tho.
She's still a bitch, but right now she's justified in making him do things for her

kinda funny that anons are shouting hacka / character assassination to tsubame in the spoiler thread but now that the chapter is translated they are saying the same thing but to Iino instead

Maki's saying she should've backed off and waited, Miko's saying "uhhh I don't care bro I want my au lait"

What the actual fuck Aka, this chapter is shit, SHIT

I am not one of your seething Mikofags. I cannot really see this shitshow going anywhere other than asspulls. And the next chapter is a fucking filler chapter WTF

Seriously Aka, take a long break

Checked, and correct

>it was just a red herring to bait Mikofags
Based Hacka.

Attached: 10 (3)__01.png (291x336, 132K)

>HOW CAN WE HELP
Aka will bring some guys for our best girl. Maybe Mikado, Abe-kun or the 3nos. of VIP.

Resolved the main conflict the manga is now called: Ishigami-Kun: No one gets me

>Ishigami was hiding his suicide attempt
>Miko was blushing because she saved him
never would have predicted that honestly my expectations are subverted

Then she needs to convey her feelings, and accept Ishigami's, instead of continuously punishing him. Her behavior is not Ishigami's fault under ant circumstances. This just shows what an immature girl who knows nothing she is, and that she needs MOUNTAINS of development and comeuppance before being narratively worthy of winning the Ishibowl like Aka wants her to.

Yes, that too goes into the mix. Miko's dealing with lots of confusing emotions right now. If she's really fallen for Ishigami, then what the fuck is she supposed to do? Confess to someone who has literally never gotten along with her and obviously likes another girl? Getting mocked and rejected is all she would expect. Why would she even like this faggot?

Going tsundere and lashing out at the perceived source of her troubles, Ishigami, makes sense from the perspective of a dumb child. He's the one making her feel confused and jealous, after all, and the one who would never listen and do as he was told.

This is just what he deserves.

>speedreader

AT LEAST DRAW SOMETHING DECENT FUCKING DAMN IT

I mean what is this shitshow, what is this?

>muh genuine 8man
>annoying tsudere midget doomed to fall and will take another 30 chapters or so to actually fall
>motherfucking 3dpd

Aka should just enjoy a hiatus after school festival seriously

If aka actually ship these two, I'd love him for that subversion

posting in the style of Miko's mindset is a good way to get (You)s but ask yourself first if it's worth it user

But he didn't wanted to.
He already had enough for that night. I guess it's better to talk about it the next day or when both have their mind calmed

>and accept Ishigami's
Well, she seems like she's trying to. She flips between bitterly lashing out when he's with Tsubame to calling him a faggot for not treating Tsubame right. She's clearly got mixed feelings about the whole IshiTsuba thing, and swings between extremes. But I guess that's how tsundere works.

She wants Ishigami to succeed, but the bastard pisses her off and deserves to get what's coming. She doesn't want his efforts to woo Tsubame to be in vain, but she's too jealous to actually want them to be together either.

And so she seethes.

Attached: H7.png (817x1250, 323K)

Step 4: Give her a penis

>Ishigami vs 8man
Who would win?

1-3 months

I do it to understand the character. I feel like Miko's personality will only warp further given her unprecedented power, as she essentially forms a new corrupt persona until someone or something drags her down from her high.

Did they fuck yet?

yeah just in time for tsubame to make a decision

Daily reminder that |ino's prodding directly caused Ishigami to attempt sudoku and is now using that event to enslave him.

Protect this smile

Attached: 1563605593574.jpg (568x364, 67K)

be careful! too much sympathy for Miko might be corrosive to your mind especially here on Yea Forums's context, she's not a cunt midget to be trifled with

>MY DAD HIT ME
oh no, he is going to become that edgy villain in bnha

Miko is essentially a more realistic tsundere.

So is Ishigami still our guy or not?

8man's drama is kinda cringe desu

He's on a perpetual state of "my wife left me". Give him a break.

How about
Prez x Kaguya x Hayasaka

I'm unsure if her friend getting actually teen pregnant by the boy Maki likes would give her a reasonable sense of relief for a dodged bullet or just break her more. Maybe both.

Cutthroat girls are good. I like them. It's nice to have a girl who's willing to do what it takes to be with the person they like.

Plus, it's kind of gross when you think about it. Tsubame really hurts Ishigami's feelings, rejects him in what should be his moment of triumph. And she gets away basically scott-free. He tells her he'll try to become better for her, when she's the one with the problem. She didn't even have to put out, but she still gets what she wanted - three months of Ishigami trying to woo her and shit while all the while she gets to hem and haw about whether she actually wants to date him.

In a way, Miko's protecting Ishigami. It's a bit twisted, but that's love. Tsubame had her chance, she really hurt Ishigami's feelings, Miko took the opportunity to pick up the pieces. If she wants to use the power that gave her to get closer to Ishigami and keep him away from Tsubame, that's all fine and good.

Now I just want to see how long Fujiwara and Hayasaka made out over winter break.

>her face in the 2nd to bottom panel
oof, my heart

You guys realize the only reason Lino has any feelings for /ourguy/ is because of daddy issues, right?

>Ishigami almost dies and after a few pages he is fully recovered and determines to become a new person.

WHAT THE ACTUAL MOTHER FUCKING FUCK AKA THIS IS CALLED A FUCKING ASSPULL AND I THOUGHT YOU’D NEVER DO IT

>8man
Cringe incarnate, never been in an actual fight
>Ishigami
Pretty cool guy, literally me, have actual friends and a mommy senpai, beat the shit out of someone before
No question who wins

>Aka leaving Kaguya and Prez for last
Really blue balling me here.

>He tells her he'll try to become better for her, when she's the one with the problem.
That is kind of the issue, isn't it? Ishigami is already pretty fucking awesome. No one can accuse him of not being good enough for Tsubame. His quality as a man isn't Tsubame's reason for not dating him.

He's making the whole thing about his own inadequacy, rather than truly learning why Tsubame won't date him.

I mean, is there any new thing regarding Tsubame-Ishigami-Iino relationship?

Tsubame is still mysterious
Iino still has a crush on Ishigami
Ishigami still wants to date Tsubame

This is called returning to the status quo, we wasted another four chapters on this. Now I am really disappointed.

But muh /subtle/ progress user.

>le shitty F rameme chapter next
I WANT MORE DRAMA AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 900 POSTS AND 900 POSTS MORE AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

She will be a fine arsonist!

Attached: Maki.png (563x725, 485K)

He was already trying to improve himself as a person even before that speedy gonzales-kun.

Miko is cornering flowerboy with guilt
>POWER-HUNGRY BIIIITCH
>SHE DOESN'T DESERVE HIM
>FATTY LINO GTFO
user, explain why ishiXmiko would never work.

You know, I feel like wishing her happiness just doesn't cut it, when she doesn't want to help herself first.

Attached: Help her.jpg (264x338, 50K)

Who?

Putting aside what happens afterwards, She did fucking break her arm trying make up for it so I think they can call it even(though she's not mature enough to do that)

just guilt triping him, she saved ishi of an action that he decided just because she made him feel like shit

>fireworks
return to status quo
>moongazing and birthday
return to status quo
>the kiss
return to status quo with ice

mfw she is gonna burn Shuchi'in Academy after learning that nagisa is pregnant

Attached: 1563782389188.png (202x264, 53K)

It’s just stupid people compusively want to bait. It’s not worth it.

Cease your tomfoolery.

Attached: angry_Kaguya.jpg (431x468, 83K)

bro/sci

Senpai is obviously feeling guilty of her actions.
They are in the process of talking things out if it wasn't for the fat midget cockblocking them.

Aka will tackle more of her insecurity problem sooner or later and I suspect it have to do with how she "can't stop thinking about the person once she falls in love"

Iino makes me sick to my stomach

Attached: YOUCAN'TERASETIME.jpg (688x720, 66K)

I am glad that this drama resolved earlier than I thought.
Ishigami and Tsubame are quite mature the way they handle this.

Ice Fuji is the queen of my heart.

Attached: adhg.png (307x319, 76K)

Ever since the Ishigami arc started, these threads were suddenly indistinguishable from harem threads like Bokuben and Gotoubun.
Thank god it's over for now.

Miko taught him that there are a lot of things far worse than a girl offering him pity sex.
Miko's never had real power before. One of these days, she's going to have to willfully make herself vulnerable to Ishigami and trade it all away.

someone needs to put a stop to that demon called Iino

>implying Hayasaka isn't going to start her own harem

Ishigami arc is a harem arc.

>fireworks
Kaguy completely absolutely falled for prez

>Moongazing
At least there is fucking kino page

>Birthday
Which birthday

>Kiss
Exploring significance of persona and normal relationship

Now you look at the arc happened just now. Nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing, besides Ishigami almost have “””””muh sex”””””. We want expectations subverted when it’s natural and flows well. Now I am afraid Aka memed himself into trying to subvert expectations, result in absolutely shitty story with no significance like this.

I think with this, we can surely conclude: Miko Iino has won. I would say a few things:

Ishigami's too nice for his own good. I mean, chances are, Tsubame would cheat on Ishigami if they ever get together on their long distance relationship, which isn't even far. This is a relationship for NTR degenerates. She's been playing with Ishigami's feelings. What a bitch.

And once again, pure sweet Miko protected him. When it comes right down to it, Miko was cheering him up and went to his side and protected him when he needed it. Typical tsundere tactics.
Yea Forums's Tsubame defenders argue that Iino's a "tsundere tactics" was in effect being total cunt with Ishigami, but what do you expect with a socially awkward girl who just wants to use her ideals and earnest hardwork to make everyone she cares about happy?

Apparently, to these extremist ntr degenerates, Kaguya's tendency to push away people who she cares about is okay, but ohhh Miko's a cunt, people don't like her. Talk about double standards.
Not to mention they want a Ishigami cuckold route where he chases Tsubame hopelessly his entire high school life, I mean, do these people have no soul?

Anyways, Aka has spoken, there is no love triangle to speak of anymore. Last chapter he has effectively closed all routes to a "love trangle". There is no love triangle.

Attached: 1557831867586.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Attached: tumblr_pj8bl2cJIw1xybxm3o2_500.jpg (500x360, 56K)

It all happened because
>muh Ishigami fallen to death chasing sparrow in the original tale
Now that it has been cleared out of the way Aka are free to do whatever he wants now

This manga has become pure shit. Maybe I should start skipping chapters without Hayasaka, Prez, or Fujiwara.

>Ishigami is still pinning for Tsubame despite all this
>Miko is the jealous cockblocking third-wheel now
Keep coping Michlan.

I personally do not think any of the princes will end up with each other, their tasks are all related to Kaguya and they all go their separate ways after failing

>top panel
>man who's lost hope loses last bit of hope he didn't know he had

We get HQ raws on Wednesday though.

>Mikofags seething and shitting on the story now that it didn't go the way they wanted
>Aka subverts expectations for the sake of it!
Top kek

Sure. He survived falling to his death. Miko just needs to discard her shame now, to complete her story parallels.

>5 threads in like 6 hours

Jesus, why are you fucks so invested in this.

I dunno why but I read that in Trump's voice

Does miko really say this on top panel??
What the fuck miko? It means alot to ishigami

But... Prez is a prince

Topics about girl A & girl B brings shitposting.

Attached: hmpf.png (381x524, 81K)

>Miko Iino cannot love, part 2
Oh boy, all the shit she's doing here will totally come back to bite her in the ass in the parts 3 and/or 4 , once she realizes that she's in love but it's too late.

>HEY SHITIGAMI, GET ME A CHEESE HOT DOG AND MILK COFFEE NOW!

Attached: e50.gif (800x701, 626K)

He gives up after a storm and I think that storm is Gan'an, but then again the moon could be Stanford, so idk

That's just average. I'm talking about AT LEAST 1600px

>I will never let go of (princess) Kaguya
Absolute kino.
>Ishi suicide watch for like 3 seconds and O MY arm break
Cringe.

IshiMiko is already a thing. Aka has already pushed the flags up last chapter with Miko, and already illustrated how Ishigami and Tsubame have no chance and if they did, it would be disastrous. Aka already laid our multiple reasons why their relationship wont work, the biggest reason being Tsubame just doesn't like him that way.

It's over

Attached: 1553452871050.png (1100x622, 932K)

now she knows how genuine Ishigami is, shes gone all giddy. i like it.

I'm going to wait for the original japanese. Translations can depend quite a lot on context. She looks too genuinely distressed for it to just be her being mean, which we can see when she obviously changed her mind about leaving him alone.

So, I think she's trying to tell him that it's not something so bad that he should be crying over it, and it's making her feel bad.

Where were you when she won?tsubamekeks and gnomeniggers obliterated this chapter

Attached: F99A0F6C-7EE4-48FC-A44B-D55FDC3E79E1.jpg (428x356, 57K)

please Michlan, you're embarrassing yourself

If this were a pure drama manga, Ishigami would have ended up wounded badly here, or even dead, making Tsubame suffering a fuckton

why is Ishigami acting like a fucking beta?
You guys told me he was based

Attached: 1536868187891.png (138x310, 26K)

pity sex with Miko which ends with her arm being broken trying to stimulate Ishi's prostate

god that would've been so kino

>This is a relationship for NTR degenerates
Why do you say so? If anything this looks like a feel good story about a man bettering himself to get the girl

Even paisen is more based.

No, it's moreso that she has no idea how to deal with such a situation or how to comfort Ishigami. Which is why she insults him instead.

Based and shortstackpilled

I'm not him, but the way Tsubame acted in the chapter before this was a huge red flag. And there is the whole "Tsubame wants to experiment many things" thing.

What's hilarious is that for a long time we know that both of them are the type to help others out without attempting to get credit for it. Ishigami did the flower thing while Miko went to bat during his expulsion. Ishigami is a pariah at his school, and doesn't try to study for his exams or follow the rules even though he's smart enough that he does all the treasury stuff. Ishigami ignoring his fellow classmates and playing games in school, is him giving up. While we saw him go through a lot of development during the series, when Ishigami slipped on those stairs, he wanted to give up again. Miko's comment of Ishigami "being motivated" makes sense from her perspective of not wanting him to regress due to a failed confession, while also playing up the comedy aspect of how the two get annoyed by the other party for never noticing how much they secretly do for one another. Because while the two "hate" one another, they both know the good in the other person and respect them. Miko isn't a bitch, she got a broken arm to bring best boy back from the brink.

This

Muh genuine ruined another character yet again.

Attached: 8.jpg (1920x1080, 82K)

Maki withdraws cooly
What a bro

What the hell was this chapter? Gonna be honest, I did not expect this manga to drop in quality so badly this far in.
Aka needs to take a break and really reevaluate his work. To see if this is where he wants to take it.
But I guess it's hard when you have due dates for your chapters.

Not much he could do with the story besides end it as well. I predict a further quality decline until it gets axed.

Thank God the Ishigami shit is over.
Finally the F and H part is upon us.

*Ahem*
Fuck Tsubafags and Mikokeks

Attached: prez the virgin slayer.png (344x377, 149K)

Ishigami is unintentionally causing her to be obsessed with him

That shoulder length, what a chad

Just give up already.
This chapter already confirmed she is a pure virgin.

Miko is more of a NTR bait than anyone.

>no drama next chapter
Fucking finally

>tfw Maki became best girl
how the fuck did this happen?

Attached: 1556595810027.jpg (892x878, 129K)

People clearly are not losing interest with this arc. There were multiple threads here, including a non-stick thread with over 900 posts.

That's kind of the point. In the end, she's going to have no choice but to discard her shame if she even wants a chance, fulfilling her part of the Kaguya story.
I thimk it's both. Miko has a legit point to everything she's saying, but she's saying it in a horrible way. How Ishigami ended things off with Tsubame would have left him with regrets, and his unwillingness to try fixing things there was in part a matter of pride. Miko was right, and Ishigami giving shit another chance proves that she was right.

When she's making less of the problem, saying he shouldn't be crying over it, she's clumsily telling him that it's not as big a deal as he thinks. And Ishigami was clearly able to smooth things over with Tsubame shortly afterward. So once more, Miko was right. It was never as awful as Ishigami thought. And of course, it was making Miko uncomfortable to see him cry.

The only thing Miko did wrong was say everything in the most belligerent manner possible.

A pure virgin wouldn't try to have sex with a guy she doesn't want to have a serious relationship with

>hating tsunderes
>[current year]
Feels like 2016.

>Maki out
>Iino out
THE DARK HORSE RISES!

Attached: Onodera.png (153x284, 55K)

>replying to pasta

>replying in earnest to a pasta

Anyone got that the right one doesn't have to try pic

>>tfw Maki became best girl
She has always been

Attached: bruh2.png (917x255, 217K)

Hoy en La Rosa de Akalupe

Lol
Maki becoming the best girl was unexpected.
She used to be the joke background character.

Finally, the worst arc in manga history is over.

>replying to pasta and have a shitty argument

If you like shitposting, 5toubun is then unironically the best manga for you

Waifu wars bring the best and worst of Yea Forums. Not that you newfags would know.

Oh nononono
It's only beginning

The next arc after the ramen chapter will be even worse. The manga will get worse and worse, and after the Hayasaka lesbian arc all but the otters will drop the series.

>Didn't tell Kashiwagi
>Basically told Maki that he got pounced on by Tsubame who was down to fuck, almost suicide'd, and was saved by Iino
Bros always win

>I'll work hard on becoming someone you'll like
Oh God I hope no impressionable young readers take this at face value, this is possibly one of the worst reactions you could have. If a girl doesn't want to date you, getting a haircut and studying harder won't change absolutely anything. It's a waste of time that only gives the male an undue sense of self-righteousness as he thinks "right now she's bound to like me, look how much I worked for her".
Ishi should have a serious talk with Tsubame about what both of them want and if it doesn't work out, cut your losses and move on.

Yup, she's wet.
She wants to pop that cherry badly. Even more than before.

Damn it, I spent some years out of Yea Forums and I got outdated.

Ishigami has actual conviction while 8man is a little bitch once shit starts actually coming at him and the story stops pretending he's a social chessmaster

Ramen is usually 300 - 400. But if you're American I guess you guys eat a lot more?

>PLEASE DON'T STEAL THIS FROM NOTJAG
Is that a joke, right?

Someone please take my Virginity please! I dont want to be a virgin in college!!! =(

Attached: aasfg.png (174x178, 31K)

Y'know Michlan you're retarded but I do respect the effort you put into these.

There's a meta pasta floating around now, I'll put it up for you next thread

should have let her hair down like her aunt iceguya

What chapter is this?

What are you on about

What a fucking bitch. She got drunk in power. She will totally be a corrupt lawyer/judge if she ever becomes one.
Also, Maki, pls.

>4th year in college
>Still a virgin
I have tons of bros, but barely know any woman.

Attached: 1551030349584.jpg (675x704, 180K)

what about kaguya and prez tho

What is Jag doing right now?

Miko is the pure woman who has high standards for what a romance should be like, like Ishigami.

Tsubame is a slut who would probably fuck men behind Ishi's back if they ever get together in the "long distance relationship". Hell, Tsubame laid the reasons why they shouldn't be together out there already, meaning, she's trying to pass fault on Ishigami if ever she has sex with a few "chads" in Uni given her disgusting normalfag perspective in life.

The mere words "you really are nice, Ishigami" is a biggest NTR flag I've seen in a long time.

Attached: 1546028965826.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>She got even more thicker
muh

This, its like the ultimate virgin plea

>p-please I'll do anything for y-you to love me

Being a virgin at 31 is fine. You'll get used to it.
At least that's better than dealing with AIDS like Tsubame will be doing.

LIES LIES LIES THIS IS A BAD TRANSLATION ISHIGAMI HATES HER HE DOESN'T LOVE HER FUCK THIS FUCK FUCK LIES LIES LEIS!111

Holy kek, fucking Fujiwara

They're a special case and Aka makes it pretty clear what they're doing isn't really supposed to be normal at all.

Man what a pathetic guy he ended up being just because of some pussy

I wouldn't be a Mikofag if I hated tsunderes. Those are facts though, her legitimately autistic inability to be straight with him without panicking or turning to insults ruins any good intentions she had.

30 from the We want to talk about kaguya spinoff

>Miko is the pure woman who has high standards for what a romance should be like, like Ishigami.
>muh childish romance
lmao even Kaguya called him out for that
>Tsubame is a slut who would probably fuck men behind Ishi's back if they ever get together in the "long distance relationship".
>this is a first for me too
>meanwhile rapebait Miko needs two people watching over her so she doesn't Emergence herself
Now do me a favor and start squirming, Michlan

IceMaki was way more attractive

Attached: 1563586694698.jpg (1046x1200, 257K)

>4th year in college
>not a virgin
>not a single friend
I feel

Attached: 1533278075080.png (480x480, 299K)

lol Michlan

pussy do that to man.

Ah, oneitis. Truly an uncurable disease.

I think that's the point where this inevitably goes wrong or complicates things even further. Ishi is putting
what happened on himself when she is the one at fault for being so wishy washy.

>4th year in college
>realizing sex is overrated

I disdain y’all whores.

Only beta shitters or weak-willed idealist would lose to pussy. One should have a balance between compromising and holding your ground in a relationship.

Did you rike it?

Attached: aka3.png (138x140, 37K)

>not doing consolation sex because muh genuine

The power of dick could have change her feelings, you know.

there’s no way Fuji x Hayasaka happens. Right?

Attached: Spoiler_Image.png (292x417, 155K)

Fuck you, getting Tsubame will boost his confidence

Attached: 5E4C6F7C-A1FD-47C2-A30A-F1E3C511D24E.jpg (129x135, 9K)

>it's all Ishigami's fault.
No, it isn't. It's her fault for not beign true to her feelings

>never won in life
>wants love, got a pity sex instead
>then this tsundere midget told you that it's your fault
>then you broke the midget arm because you 'tripped'
>then your dad punched you, reinforcing the idea that you're at fault
It's Llno and dad's fault
Being Ishi is suffering

I wish I could

I'm trying to express what her perspective might be. What's the point of being true to her feelings if he's just going to reject her and dick Tsubame?

how he reacts is all him, don't blame others for your troubles.

>not spoiler image
cringe daddy poster

Let's just say I would prepare my expectations

>All of it because Ishi is lazy
It's Ishi's and the slut who destroyed his reputations and made him stop trying's fault

lol wouldn't it be funny if Tsubame graduates and then Ishigami receives a DVD in the mail a few months later of her getting railed by a dozen guys while giving double peace signs haha

Attached: 1552917465063.png (336x715, 167K)

On one hand I want it to happen for some anons to seethe about it and I think it would lead to some fun stuff.

On the other hand we almost have every group of shitposters on this hellscape of a website in these threads, /u/ and anti /u/ folks showing up too would actually make me want to die.

>>then this tsundere midget told you that it's your fault
She didn't tell him that it was all his fault, she told him he shouldn't have ditched Tsubame like that and that he shouldn't be crying over it either. As we saw, Miko was basically right. Ishigami has also realized it wasn't such a big deal and patched shit up with Tsubame.

Miko's actually a very bright girl, even if her social skills are shit.

Imagine the pounding Lino is going to get

Attached: angerdumpster.png (566x409, 234K)

I'd be buying like three copies of each volume if that happens

I need more 4koma

Iino deserves pain

Remember when this manga was good?

>not waiting for /y/ with Mikado and Shirogane

I would import another set of 15 volumes of the manga from JP if that happens

yeah, 1 hour ago

I just want ishigami to be unhappy.

I always suspected that she is best girl

Attached: ka4.jpg (355x268, 39K)

lol wouldn't it be funny if Ishigami graduates and then Miko receives a DVD in the mail a few months later of him getting cowgirl'd by Tsubame, Maki, Onodera, Kei, Karen, Chika, Toyomi, Pes, Hayasaka, Hayasaka's mom, Momo and Ootomo haha

Story of my fucking life

Attached: 1563331755874.png (446x426, 98K)

What will Tsubame's reaction be when she realizes Iahigami didn't intend to confesa during the festival?

Faggot snipes out a translation but then he starts bitching if it's beign used somewhere else.
That's gotta be a joke

As a Miko fag this chapter was the worst thing to happen in the history of manga,
Last chapter we defeated our mortal enemy and were on the rise to greatness but all the sudden FORCED DRAMA! had to destroy everything we built upon.

Aka ruined everything and he will not be forgiven

Why did he trip here? Was he still off balance because of his boner?

I thought it was going to be a plot point,
but it really doesn't matter now.

t. JB

he didn't put his shoes on properly

he "tripped"

Attached: MufweC.png (554x322, 130K)

>Maki was jealous that everyone had some sort of romantic (albeit drama filled romance)
>still withdraws without hesitation to give Ishigami space to talk
She is such a good girl, we don't deserve her

Hate to say this, unironically no

There's no need to act extremely agressive towards him but beign less of a bich as time goes by. Beign more comprehensive and more sympathetic towards him will totally help to improve their relationship.

Shit. You are me, from college till today.
We are like brothers.

>lmao even Kaguya called him out for that
Kaguya has childish desires too. They have a lot in common.

>meanwhile rapebait Miko needs two people watching over her so she doesn't Emergence herself
Miko is very violent against any romantic advances to her, though. Stop painting her as a prime target for lusty men.
Sure, she's a bit gullible at the moment, but she only responds to complements and things that he doesn't assume are anything sexual or romantic. He never even said he wanted to go with a man.

Attached: 1533533708797.jpg (340x506, 99K)

This is a real post that I'm absolutely sure isn't a falseflag.

He didn't have his shoe on right.

miko pushed him so she could play the hero

>yo bitch yo ass cute
>PLEASE USE ME AS YOUR ONAHOLE BBC-KUN
this is LITERALLY Miko

Fuck off Michlan how dare you call me your brother

I actually don't give a shit about any relationship or losing my virginity anymore. And I'm 28 years old and thinking about it, there's a suprisingly high number of girls, woman and even guys who thinks or thought that I'm attractive.
But fuck with human relationships

I already told you to STOP USING KAGUYA PICS ON YOUR SHITPOSTS GODDAMN JUST DIE ALREADY YOU FUCKING FLIP EVERY SINGLE POST YOU MAKE IS GARBAGE YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE IS GARBAGE HOW CAN YOU NOT GET IT?

>Lino wore heels to the party
Why is everybody ignoring this information. We now know she intended to come to the party in heels, a tight red dress, a cropped coat, a clubbing purse and escort tier makeup.
WHY HASN'T THIS SLUT GOTTEN RAPED INTO MINDBREAK YET AND WHERE ARE MY DOUJINS GOTDAMN

This
It won't matter anymore. She'll think it was dumb and funny and she will feel embarrassed about it but now she really likes him.

pfft imma draw this.

That sound like Tsubame.

But we are.
So many years after college, what 5-6 years? I had only 3 female acquaintances and all my friends are bros like Ishigami.
It happened to me, it'll happen to you.

Since she has a broken arm, now she'll ask Ishigami to help her with this

Attached: 1563755619018.png (779x889, 191K)

at least next week it will be ramen chapter so the shitposting waifu wars will cease

Dude.
He was trying to kil himself unironically.
Do I really need to spell it out for you?

I hope you are ready for the /u/ shitposts

>I've never done this before either...
That sounds like damage control
TyronexMiko is canon now Michlan, sorry

>implying chikafags won't rise up against the haystackfags

Tsubame is a pure virgin FUCKING DAMN IT

Attached: 76A15F11-D4A4-4702-B61A-EF522ED35314.jpg (445x272, 14K)

/u/fags will make you regret saying that

>Ishi should have a serious talk with Tsubame about what both of them want and if it doesn't work out, cut your losses and move on.

This is also a mature response, but I dont think that Ishigami's response was not that bad either.

I mean, Ishigami likes her not only because she is hot, but because he genuinely respects her a great deal.
He felt saved by her and want to reciprocate his feelings in non superficial manner.
She herself said is not sure about her feelings, but just want to "present" herself in non-committal manner

I actually dont know a thing about relationships, but I thought it was respectable. It may not work out in the end (and you have to cut your loss there), but there is beauty in the attempt, right?
Yea Forums makes memes about "GENUINE" but is chasing after such genuine relationship so virgin-like?

Bro he tripped while thinking of suicide.

of men

What's the difference?

The whole point is that he's inexperienced, and will do dumb things. He's not entire wrong in hid mindset however, since he can use that to improve himself as a person, and even if it doesn't work out, he at least gained something out of it.

>reddit rising up against /ourgal/
tiocfaidh ar la ye gobshite

The man closest to heaven will unlock Fujiwara's latent homosexuality.

Jumping off a building vs standing on the edge and the edge breaks.

All over the internet, people are shitting on Miko.
Thank you Aka, I'm sorry I ever doubted you.

punished ishigami will snap and try to rape kaguya
I heard it from aka when we went bowling last night

Yeah, but what's the point? I don't think Miko merely wants to be better friends with Ishigami. She's fixating on romantic symbols and his relationships.

Also, Miko was right. As much of a bitch as she was being, she was 100% correct in everything she told him. This fits into Miko's themes since she was introduced. Her pamphlets made her look like a madwoman, but it became clear she had a point when Prez pried into it. Miko expects people to listen to and understand her just because she's right, and they should trust that she's right, rather than communicating in a manner that people would be receptive to.

Aka was trolling you, Incelgami fears Kaguya too much to attack her.

Miko's only fault is saying the right thing the wrong way.

Can someone please explain to me the appeal of Iino? She's not even tsundere. She's just a bitch

Attached: 1388017369_preview_A+meme+request+this+might+be+a+bit+weird+to_f63f5c_6365982.jpg (1200x1291, 112K)

You mean the same 3 shitposters pretending to be /u/fags for easy (You)s?

ryona doujins

>pretending

But now we'll get the /u/ shitposts

>killing yourself over a women
Ishi is a fag and I laugh at his fans

it'll be just a bunch of people complaining about ramen chapters like they always do

This is the most senseless shit. Maki x Kei makes more sense than that.

lol, you first Michlan

She's a tsundere. Her tsundere qualities just aren't very cute.

Look at the images again. His shoe is not fitting properly, because he put it in a hurry, and it made him trip.

this. built for mating press,ryona,ntr & more beatings

Attached: 1543190010442.png (800x1142, 428K)

>confirmed virgin
I'm back on the Tsubame wagon boys

When will Miko slap Tsubame?

Attached: soon_again.gif (500x500, 396K)

The promise of [mind break] [prostitution] [degradation] [gyaru] tags

I don't understand why her ideal life is being a battered wife

What does Tsubame smell like?

Jap thoughts on Onodera?

Why would they give a shit about her?

She's a RL tsundere.
Yes, they're that shit actually.

I think Tsubame will slap Miko when she is over the line

Kaguya-sama has already been confessed to: Shitpost is war

You are not a jap, we need jap

old men

When has she ever even been dere to Ishi though? Like once?
Honestly just the way she said things like ew, disgusting, and how annoying to Ishi this chapter really rubbed me the wrong way

Muh Kaguyafrends did the ensuing rage cooked any new pasta yet? Thanks.

Attached: borgar.jpg (745x442, 30K)

Miko would break her arm again the moment her hand hits Tsubame's check

I want to give Maki the romance she craves!

I want to fill up her butt!

>SEAmonkeys migrate from toubun thread to kaguya thread
>post about their nigger fetish
>claim all women are sluts
there's a lot of projection going on here. what happened to discussion about who ishigami will end up with?

When?

Attached: D6817A78-5F8B-456F-8D2C-603FFED15BAA.gif (244x245, 1.03M)

I can't wait for the nip Mikofags breakdown.
Tumbling down.

Being promiscuous is slitty (Tsubame). Being gullible is not (Miko). All she has to do is to learn, being protected while doing so.
Tsubame is hopeless.

God, you Mikohaters are insufferable. You've always hated Miko from day one. You've become irrational in your hate for her, and you're not hiding it anymore.
Not to worry, she will win, she will be a better woman once she realizes she likes Ishigami like the prince she wants eventually.

It would be the best love story post Kaguya-kaichou

Attached: 1546661174920.png (542x564, 184K)

With no survivors.

Attached: 1447866975173.jpg (640x480, 44K)

In fact, a lot of people who are suicidal wants to live.

Im not sure where this data is from, but a suicide intervention trainer told me the majority of people who survived their suicide attempt think "Oh no, I dont actually want to die" once they get past their initial suicidal mood.

Maki is going to win

Attached: B69C5ABF-F0D8-45FD-A0B3-4CDA4E170C94.jpg (840x1200, 332K)

This made me so irrationally fucking mad. Blond bitch tries to pity fuck ishigami, but he refuses. He almost fucking kills himself hes so bent out of shape by her "rejection". She turned down his romantic advances either way.
very next chapter ishigami is back to normal and panting to get blond bitch back. What is he even going to do, go to college three years early to follow her like a puppy? Make himself so desirable that she doesn't go to away at all? Why is this being dragged on?
Maybe I just dont get it, and if so please explain to me but for now Miko is being an intolerable spoiled child, tsubame is a confused slut and ishigami is a love sick dog.
Fuck why am I so angry about this

Attached: 11860493.jpg (512x432, 67K)

I can't wait to see Fujiwara finally get what's coming to her.

Pure girls are into kinky shit compared to normal / slutty girls

Attached: ritual mating.png (734x494, 319K)

Gtfo or we will bully you again Toubuntard

Miko a shit

Aka isnt that good.

It’s just Aka going uncontrolled about his characters. Get over it.

She's someone you can let your guard down against. She won't hold back when you're being retarded and you can count on her being there when you really need her. All things considered, how straightforward she is is quite a charming point of hers.

you're hurting her feelings

Attached: Lino.jpg (515x374, 124K)

Remember when IB was good?

Personally I would like for him to end up with a dark horse like Onodera after growing as a person through his love triangle with Miko and Tsubame

I just want see more of them pastas I share delicious ones too no bulli

Attached: concern.jpg (872x609, 46K)

She wasn't there for Ishigami at all until he nearly fucking offed himself

>just graduated uni
>realize I have 1 female friend since I never socialized, being so busy trying to keep 4.0
Kill me

mini kaguya is the worst character in this series.

here I am responding in one sentence posts and you're like
>God, you Mikohaters are insufferable. You've always hated Miko from day one. You've become irrational in your hate for her, and you're not hiding it anymore.
relax

Miko stands literally no fucking chance.

Attached: Strenght chart.jpg (853x902, 116K)

I wish someone told me higher grades don't lead to higher pay when I was in school.
Parents are legitimate retards in raising their children, they lead kids off a cliff in almost all cases.

Don't you get it? If he let himself get weak and fucked Tsubame there that would be the end of the relationship. He doesn't want a quick fling, he wants love. What's wrong with that?

The thing is there is no Miko growth arc. Like character growth. Like mental development. None. She never realized her flaw, and even less possible it is for her to tackle one of them.

shut your mouth

Its endearing to watch her try so hard. She acts like a bitch, but ultimately is not malicious
And I enjoy cat and dog relationship bloom which they cannot simply terminate.

>implying it wouldn't actually be the start.

>2 mentally ill namefags are mikofags
Makes you think

Attached: 1562363647178.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

I miss Prez...

Its a generational thing, more like

The boomer generation had lower saturation of uni graduates. University degree certainly did bring you financial stability
But then the times have changed and boomers did not catch up. There is dichotomy between the 2 generations, and they give shit advice because of it.

Ultimately, the current generation is suffering because of their bad advice. Its not fair, really.

Not to be a Mikofag, but she's in said arc right now, all this drama is actually about her treatment of Ishigami and probably how her broken arm is probably the lie she feeds Kaguya in the story, it's during her fall, prior to her catharsis (if there even will be one)

>Punished Ishigami
I just realize that Ishi is probably the most honest main character in this manga. Unlike Prez, Kaguya, or Iino, he doesn't have any persona or keep many facade and mostly just act according what's in his mind.

Punished Ishi, if it ever happened, will be him realizing that being nice and honest won't do anymore thanks to the pressure to do everything correctly. He will gitgud and start to summon a strong persona just like everybody else. Basically Prez v2.

playa gotta play

She smiled cutely at him, stared longingly at the heart keychain, and so on. The dere is there, but it's usually buried under frustration and jealousy.
She was there to tell him what he did wrong, and tell him it wasn't worth crying over. In both cases, she was right about everything.

If Michlan would just have sex I feel he wouldn't be this insufferable and autistic

still waiting bro

>saying the actually obvious thing
And this is not a good start. It does not give any vibe near pre school festival level. Look at the last four chapters. They are fucking autistic.

>No piggyback ride.
Aka the fuck?

Attached: 44044964_p32.png (370x320, 146K)

He was going full Riajuu in the Christmas party before the shit show

But to be fair, that level of facade is something even Okabe the sperg can pull off.

Here is hoping she breaks like when she was drunk and says it straight

I just wanna strangle miko

>back to entertaining characters after chapters of 8man tier drama
Fucking finally.

So said cat and dog relationship works perfectly fine in the “hate sex when” chapter. And when it involves a triangle, as we all see, IS ACTUALLY FUCKING DISGUSTING

Is he still a monster virgin?

Ishigami will finally be mine

Attached: 77EBF477-D08B-47CF-8189-68872DC2AB23.jpg (182x281, 35K)

>tfw we'll never get slicked back hair, aviators-wearing, leather jacket-wearing delinquent Ishichad

The way she cockblock Tsubame is going to bite her back in the ass.

>have to slog through months of awful Iceguya shit after the great Festival chapter
>they're finally together
>now have to wait weeks to see it
What the fuck is Aka's problem?

next thread mate

What is she planing here? At first it was like seeing Miko being a shit made her reflect on her actions, then the next panel she is considering breaking an arm.

With Ishigami's christmas arc over, reminder it'll be another three to four chapters before we see President and Kaguya being lovey dovey. As much as I like Hayasaka, having Subject F as the focus is a major buzzkill.

make it the thread image then

He can show 10 chapters of them doing lovey dovey nothing and y’all will get bored really quickly

The last few pages with F feels unnecessary.
I'd rather have more pages of Ishigami having a heart to heart talk with Miko or Tsubame.

not gonna lie, Aka did subvert my expectations

A threesome.

Please don't use Kaguya sama to shitpost

Very badly. You don’t subvert expectations for the sake of it. Aka memed himself into a trap.

Tsubame did exactly the same thing when she lied about the time. What makes her special?

When ishigami going to start doing drugs?

>He is my pathetic play servant, hands ofg

ramen chapter

>Tsubame cockblocks fat midget

You gotta be kidding me

After this harem shit I take it

Yea she did a great job at making him feel even shittier

Unless it involves Hayasaka I don’t. Subject F literally fucking who

honey and clover girl writes better melodrama shit than Aka, he should stick to cute comedy.

It's comedic whiplash. She seems self aware, only to immediately turn into a giant hypocrite.

>y'all
That's all I fucking want at this point

whoa. Dude, when you think about it, this is kind of like if ishigami got miko pregnant.

like seriously fucking think about it. he gets rejected by another chick. she goes and picks him up after the rebound. she "saves" him from a "fall". she ends up with something that she has to deal with for 3 months, and he starts waiting on her hand and foot bringing her food and shit

this is EXACTLY like ishigami and miko fucked and she got knocked up

we had to endure harem fags and 5touboun fags, now Aka will bait yuricucks.

Should have listened to the otters.

Welcome to the true otters world...

>she's talking about an old man
CHIKA PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

>Tsubame did that because their feeling are mutual
>Tsubame realized her mistake and apologizes
>fucking Ishigami realize it and man-up
Well
How can Iino keks cope up because she's still a bitch.

Get over it, Fujiwara is no longer an interesting character. Yurishit somewhat refreshes her, ironically

Yeah it went into axe mode after the witch arc. Which is a shame, because it would be something special if Aka got all the volume he need.

Ok.

To be fair threads aside this haremshit isn't that bad, until Aka realizes that this manga won't fall anytime soon and decides to prolonged it for 1-2 more arcs.

Not a yurifag, just pity on how Aka fucked up his characters recently

>Editor: no Fujiwara can't have a love interest shes too popular with the male audience. Make a similar character.

Boom Tsuname

Sex with Ishivirgin would been pathetic anyway.

Then I can agree to that, at least I still like Prez and Kaguya, and Maki though her role is minimal

Sure, she didn't make him feel better, but that doesn't mean she wasn't right about how he was acting.
>Tsubame did that because their feeling are mutual
Nope. She's still not certain about it.
>fucking Ishigami realize it and man-up
Exactly as Miko told him back when she was "being a bitch".
Well, I suppose Ishigami is taking responsibility for a physical condition he caused that leaves Miko dependent on him, and forced him to apologize to her parents.

Attached: Why.jpg (855x899, 313K)

How will his editors cope with the fact that Fuji is going to be scissor sisters with Hayasaka?

>these extremist ntr degenerates
heh

How did this happened? It's like she was suddenly there out of nowhere

waifufags wont care unless its a man.

if only

Same thing happened to me. I couldn't get a job after my bachelors so I went to grad school. After grad school came a job I disdain and I no longer want to be in the field that I'm educated in. So much for 9 years of education.

Guys you miss me namefaging yet

It's the power of justice

>doesn't mean she wasn't right about how he was acting
There's a time and place for everything. Berating him when he's at his lowest just makes her a bitch

>dejected guy wants to go down the stairs at the 41th floor
She knew it was a fuck up waiting to happen

Stop reading Kaguya or stop posting in the threads. Most of the vitrol come from relentless shitposting.

Miko is too good for Ishigami, she needs a real prince from Africa, to love her and impregnate her and make little chocolate chihuahua abominations with her

This. Miko lacks the minimum sense of empathy and just berated him, Maki, Kaguya or Prez would have approached it better. I think only Fujiwara who shouldn't even count as a human would do it worst

and she follows him and saves him by falling faster like a ninja?

Fuck off

How about Kaguya Ishigami
Kaguya x Pres
Ishigami x Senpai

She's the one who pushed him. But more seriously, Miko being there says a lot about her. She was seriously worried about him, despite trying to be aloof and agreeing to leave him alone, and must have backtracked to catch up with him on the stairs.
The good old 'being correct doesn't make you right' thing, eh?

>The good old 'being correct doesn't make you right' thing, eh?
More like "she's a bitch" thing.

Respect Maki

>senpai
How about you Tsubamekeks shut the fuck up

>next series
>Ishigami bowl: love is war
>featuring
>his 2 years older than him college crush, tsubame
>his 1 year older sempai that has similar hobbies as his, Chika
>his 1 year older sempai mangaka, Karen
>his 1 year older friend, Maki
>his goblin tsundere classmate, Iino
>his 1 year younger kouhai who are both treasures, Kei
just how many girls in the Ishi bowl?!

I wonder if this would be the right thing to do in a situation like this. Gay blogpost time but I've been in really similar situations like that one and when something goes wrong I just break up with that girl or start ghosting her, maybe ignoring one's retarded pride and pushing a bit more like he is doing should be the right thing to do in those situations.

>F/u/jiwara
And here I thought this manga couldn't sink any lower

Oh shit, I just recall now he has an older brother

Will Tsubame and the older brother...

Tsubame is actually 3 years older than Ishigami and Miko is 1 year older than him.

You don't need that you are an otter now

Haha can't wait to see what Prez and Kaguya are up to
Any day now haha...

My transformation is complete... I wish we could go back to the festival

Attached: 1533353668775.png (699x365, 89K)

Miko is the same year as him

Ishigami was falling face first down the stairs. He landed on his back. Miko couldn't have been waiting below him, since we can see she's not there as Ishigami falls. It seems like Miko must have jumped and grabbed him from behind, and twisted him around midair.

Which, quite frankly, is pretty badass. As is the fact that she tells him off for crying after she got her arm broken, proving why she's the top bitch.

>Subject F was freaked out because she thought all of her ideal traits in a partner lined up with Prez
>when her real ideal man was Hayasaka the whole time
Not like this

No Miko is nearly 12 months older than him.
Can't remember the exact calculation but it has to do with the school entry date.

I know it now. Only japs will understand the reference. Only japs will immediately know it’s Ishigami who is supposed to fall in “Tale of Bamboo Cutter” and now Iino saving him becomes kino. We never know. We burgers never know. We gooks never know. We chinks never know. We can know when somebody told us, but it’s just not as near as kino as japs would perceive.

But we knew that already

>Fujiwara wants to participate in hetero romance but no one gives her a shit
>Hayasaka actually trying to comfort her depression
Oh wow, suddenly absolute kino

Yeah, but not like immediately. Not like subconsciously carrying this story when reading it

But we did
We know that Ishigami would fall to his death/injury and we know that Miko's a fraud

Miko is grabing his boner!

We call that a year

What if right after the Ishi and the lesbians arcs are done we get the final arc and it just fucking ends before we get good relationships shenanigans like what happened with Tomo chan?

Did you miss the annotations when Iino got the pendant?

We knew that ages ago.
Not sure why people are acting so surprised.

Hayasaka is nothing like president.

Hayasaka is already skilled by default unlike President.

I mean, it makes it more kino, duh