Boku no Hero Academia

So, if we're being serious, is the 'neighbour' actually AfO?
What implications could that mean? Is he literally behind everything?

Attached: neighbour.png (736x251, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SPManga1/status/1133691464645578754
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-05-31/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-volume-2018/.132245
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> first half of 2019 sales by volume
twitter.com/SPManga1/status/1133691464645578754

>Not even in the Top 5
>below Kingdom and Vol.22 below Neverland
What killed the hype bros? You guys said we're the most popular series...

Attached: 1563803275451.jpg (763x1024, 192K)

Not every middle-aged man in a flashback is secretly AfO in disguise

On one hand, it would be extremely stupid if AfO just happened to walk into the Shigaraki kid on the streets by accident.
On the other, him orchestrating everything also removes something from Shiggy's tragic backstory.

>tips fedora
>Generic middle aged man

This is AFO

Boku no pico academy

His face is also obscured and is just the right size. Plus, AfO observing Nana's family just makes sense.

t. AFO

My Neighbor AfO spinoff when?

Well lets see:
-We aren't in anime season
-We're in the middle of a controverisal arc
-We're in the middle of a villain arc
-We aren't One Piece
-The Villains aren't particularly fujoscum-favoured
-Despite all of this, we're still 2 places of the Top 10
Overall, literally nothing unexpected, as if you're implying being one of the biggest selling Volumised series is a bad thing. The millisecond S4 starts we'll flood the entire chart for about a week for Vol 20-25, and from there on out the most recent Volume will be going head to head with SnK for 3rd position.

sure thing, AfO

I’m trying to like this but it’s hard to get past the Naruto re-tread..does it get better?

>Villain goes on to accidentally murdering his whole family by making them literally disintegrate into bloody chunks
You tell me

go on hiatus irl faggot aka KYS

youd like that wouldnt you pedo retard

you literally have boruto fuck off to your shitfucking spinoff

>goes on
>it happened in the past

what

Kingdom has no anime. There goes your damage control, Herocoper.

Causality like AM just happening to stumble upon AFO's kid 14 years later.

>191026786
>exact same posts from last thread
like a broken record.

>b-b-b-b-b-but what about the one exception
go post in a Kingdom thread then

don't give it any (you)'s user, that's exactly what it wants.

Isn't there a Kingdom anime from 2014 or something?

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Yeah and it's animation is actually cancer.

I want to do illegal things to Tenko

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-23 Tomura Shigaraki Image Gallery.png (345x416, 166K)

Are we sure of that?

yes and it makes Berserk 2016 look good by comparison.

Seven Quirks and Joint Training being so boring. That is when the ToC started plumetting, after all.

sad that one of them will be killed in action

Attached: the giant and the tree.png (413x172, 74K)

i want to mommy him!

meant for

the seven quirks chapter actually ranked #1 in the ToC iirc, it's this arc that nips (or at least the EiC) don't like

That one doesn't exist and should not be discussed

do you think she fucks kamui while in the gigant state?

It's sad benedryl doesn't exist in Japan

Or calodryl apparently

I don't think benedryl stops you from accidentally turning your skin into dust

173022.jpg

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, and sometimes a guy with a hat and no necktie is just a guy with a hat and no necktie. It'd be a bit risky for AfO to show his face to Shiggy too soon, as he might remember it. And why bother? AfO has millions of people who owe him 'favors'. If he wanted Shiggy's family spied on and the little guy brought back to his house in shame, he wouldn't have to do it himself, he could have it done 24/7 by everyone around them.

Imagine Mt lady getting splinters in her humongous holes

>yfw you realize they're fucking each for money

Mirio x Eri = cute, canon, and wholesome

Deku x any girl = self inserting virgins

Any fujo ship = degenerate trash

Attached: cuck.jpg (502x226, 59K)

He probably gave him the quirk to destroy his family at this time.

Pedophilia will never be wholesome sorry

Attached: closer.jpg (912x426, 84K)

Mt. Lady is fucking Kamui for money, Kamui is fucking her because she's the only person who's shown him an ounce of affection in his miserable life

Reminder that muties are a blight upon society and should be destroyed on sight.

Attached: 1556513636516.jpg (1700x1558, 213K)

you mean like murder him to free his family from his cursed existence?

absolutely based

Attached: 1561397715562.jpg (560x560, 296K)

>liked JT
>hate based MVA
nips truly have the shittiest taste

>Eri pretending the apple is Mirio's thick 9 incher

THE LAW.

Attached: 1561372675277.png (596x737, 14K)

Eri is a mutie and she's a cutie.

Attached: 1562458290089.jpg (672x900, 86K)

it makes sense desu. MHA's audience in Japan is 13 year old boys who genuinely enjoy the dumb shonen tropes people on Yea Forums shit on, and fujos who don't care about the story as long as Kacchan is sugoi and Todoroki is brooding and edgy

>Eri pretending the apple is Kouta's thick 9 incher
FTFY

When does Uraraka get a deck that she uses as a hoverboard?

Attached: skateboard-deck.jpg (250x250, 4K)

I'm that poster user you're quoting but I still recognize it isn't enough. Out of the 3 times we see eri clinging on to someone, all 3 are with Mirio.
Deku probably just offered to carry her and she said yes.

>Eri pretending the apple is a delicious apple

Depends on which way they want to play it with AfO.

He could have set Shiggy up with a horrifying quirk, or the whole hero and villain thing was a deliberate shell game by AfO to keep the super powered retards' damage from spiraling out of control.

>Eri pretending she's Kouta and the apple is Muscular's thick 9 incher
FTFY

that would be so cool, i want ochaco to be a cool skater girl

>Muscular pretending Kouta is Rappas 2 foot long.

Attached: UltraCHAD vs ManletVIRGIN.jpg (547x395, 65K)

Attached: eri and deku.jpg (1024x552, 113K)

based KoutaMuscularchad

No I mean stick my tongue in his butt

miriospic resorted to lying and got btfo'd again by something something pottery

don't get me wrong, I enjoy the dumb shonen tropes as well (I even had fun with JT even though it was flawed as hell) but the difference in quality is pretty undeniable

I mean, mirio did basically the same. More points since he princess carried her for a while.

What does this ship make me then?

Attached: 95A02A62-35B8-4FB0-B8B9-EF3DA5D76F45.jpg (500x1000, 119K)

>is the master of keikaku behind everything
yes

He doesn't even consider her a woman type.

>grooming a child
>cute, canon, and wholesome

Attached: 1557277441770.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

Attached: 1556414880948.jpg (719x835, 86K)

You're right.
If he has a shapeshifting quirk, then he could be any man, woman, or child in a flashback.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with grooming as long as you take responsability.

Attached: 84647.jpg (1080x897, 254K)

The Class 1-A girls need to stop fighting it and try to get fucked

Attached: 92662929-169D-44CC-A783-4020102BEE48.jpg (850x601, 207K)

unironically and actually based
if both people are happy, then who cares?

Attached: 798m4947jcb01.jpg (5600x3150, 1.42M)

Kota and Muscular having their first kiss together

So fucking based

>AFO pretends to be neighbor
>Shiggy was actually quirkless
>AFO while holding his hand passes him the decay quirk to “accidentally” kill his family
>pick up later to brainwash after being broken by loss?

Better.

Moralfags, aka people who don't matter.
Love is love, as long as you wait it will be okay (Hideaki Anno approved too)

Attached: 84943.jpg (1080x605, 180K)

Well done, user. Well done.
HOWEVER.

Deku converting to Mormonism and marrying all the class 1-A and 1-B girls

As a girl into guys, the first red flag I look for on a first date to see if I should leave immediately is whether he is a fan of the character Mirio Togata. This way you can learn that he is creepy before you even see him unnecessarily touch a waitress.

Attached: 1563213287647.jpg (601x443, 82K)

Based and Stimpilled

Attached: D248CB95-80E8-43AE-85FC-F738EE5EDC3B.jpg (500x500, 52K)

As a girl into guys, it is the complete opposite for me.

Attached: d13018635076e8b238c69c5abf88c670.jpg (564x564, 66K)

a connoisseur

Attached: 1538433368155.jpg (1200x848, 254K)

And with how heavily surpressed it gotten by Shiggy himself he probably wouldnt ever even think that the guy with the hat was AFO, its doubtful he memorized him at the time.

>Miriofag absolutely SEETHING right now
best timeline

Attached: all mighty kek.gif (320x180, 394K)

Let's be real here, if anyone is winning over Eri isn't Mirio, Kota or even Deku(I put them in order of who would be least likely), it would be Bakugo. As it was been proven time after time again, Hori loves him too much and as such he does deserve to be treated like the king he is, you think the amazing showing off his power is over? Not even closely, there's much more Hori will explore and use, the true asspulls you'll see will be from Bakugo alone, not that it's necessarily a bad thing or anything, it's just the fact he was given such a overpowered and destructive quirk, to the point the negatives of being weary works as a positive for the based Bakugod. Oh, you think it'll stop there? Not at all, Hori is also exploring the possibilities of who would get the genetically superior Bakuseed, most arcs have been exactly over that with women starting to notice the madman for who he is for, namely Camie and Jiro(get fucked Pikachu), not over just his power and prowess but also for who he is shaping to be, the #1 hero. It's clear as day that the Best Jeanist training wasn't exactly in vain and was a much needed staple to him become slowly what he is, which is a honorable hero with great strategizing skills that come from The Best Jeanist himself, have you seen the shit he did in Vigilantes? Goddamn. Anyways, as most kids work out, Eri would be attracted to the flashy and stylish fighting style Bakugo has up his sleeve, as she's clearly someone who can recognise true heroes and be able to discern who would have it's true potential to put themselves on the line and pull through, and who fits that best? Bakugo. He has everything to be truly the greatest hero and even the author's good graces. Let's also not forget in the joint training arc he had to learn how to properly interact with child with quirks, what a coincidence, all of that over Hori setting up the future that is Bakugo x Eri, it's Hori's trump card to make the fujos upset over their ship not working out, facts.

Attached: Katsuki-.png (450x450, 199K)

He is literally the only reason I still read this manga. I love him in his sickened form so much.
I would so love to have a very long flashback or a spinoff of him and Nana.

I wish I was Eri so I could be plowed by Mirio's thick 9 incher every night.

he's going to die, horribly

Attached: 9433D706-A9DC-4F69-B1FF-850611432EEC.png (680x378, 389K)

Shut the fuck up.

The girls' thoughts:

Ibara: "This frivolous display... might be sinful..."
Reiko: "Just do what Yui does..."
Yui: "What am I doing?"
Kiniko: "Eek! My skirt's going to fly up when I come down! Why is Kuroiro passed out down there?"
Pony: "Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, YEAH!!"
Setsuna: "I'm keeping this costume for lewd purposes later."
Kendo: "GO, B, GO!!!

Reminder mirio would take eri out on a date while deku wouldn't, there lies the difference

Shitposters all over the thread....
The Night of the Cunt is upon us

Attached: gascanon.png (1280x720, 1.48M)

Wish energy.

More likely, the power of One for All, being used some Deku's iron will to change destiny.

Attached: 872095606cb62059cd115f166d0534ce.jpg (750x562, 62K)

would deku take me out on a date

>Kinoko and Kuroiro are fucking each other because they appeared in one panel together - sugoi!!!!
Can leddit kindly fuck off?

Attached: redioactive.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

his last moments will be full of pain, despair and anguish
he will not have a quiet death

Any cultured man would know that Kinoko wants her holes filled by Shouji's tentacle dicks.

wholesome and handsome happy sunflower man

Refuse to bow to the power of shit, user! Report them, and post good content! We'll win this fight in the long run!!!

Attached: 78c56b560fded8c442b92babe93c5594.jpg (564x584, 87K)

He'd be too autistic to ask anyone out, but if you were ochako and you asked him he'd say yes but faint before you can even go out.

mating pressing the Togaschizo

why would you want to fuck a tranny

what if i wasn't ochaco

imagine if something like this happened to deku and kacchan... the fujos would just never let it go

Attached: gaykiss.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Please fuck off already

nope

Attached: 1534786006784.png (550x281, 50K)

Dead wholesome and happy sunflower man.

Well user, kuroiro seems to have a thing for kinoko so why ignore it? This is a shonen manga with plenty of background characters. If one does as much as show interest for another then you can bet your ass it will be endgame since Horikoshi can't be bothered to expand on the relationships and dynamics of those who aren't part of the main cast.

Attached: 20190722_181816.jpg (498x293, 96K)

Fucking ugly asshole

Kacchan would love it since he's a massive homofag

Attached: 1562669070377.jpg (750x649, 48K)

He would say no and still faint.

Deku seems to be very nervous around girls because he's a total virgin who's also horny, though he hides it. But I don't think he'd accept just about anyone.
Ochako is a friend, the person he kept his hero name for and someone he genuinely cares about and also digs physically. He'd say yes to her.

Attached: ee3643f1411220b72ba960fd35df6948.jpg (537x604, 48K)

Mirio isn't a creep, he's a good boy with a heart of gold.

MINA MIXING HER VISCOUS PEE INTO MOLASSES
MINA BAKING COOKIES
MINA GIVING HER PISS COOKIES TO HER CLASSMATES

Attached: 1518653597017.png (1211x1522, 560K)

Probably, too nice to say no

Attached: IMG_20190720_204341.jpg (600x700, 63K)

his smile will break before he dies, just like his master's
at least unlike her, he'll die with his clothes on

Attached: 1535316676545.jpg (1920x2246, 1021K)

>dad hits you once
>proceed to become an edgy faggot

quirks were a mistake

>Why is Kuroiro passed out down there?

kek.

What would a mirio hug feel like?

Attached: 1555345797319.jpg (1601x2048, 296K)

tight and violating
he breathes down your neck and drags it on for a little too long

very firm
he's a big lad

>The greatest heroes are those that smile.
>AFO is nearly every time he shows up smiling and having a blast.

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 10.png (175x190, 16K)

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

sounds pretty hot ngl

Don't do this to me.

AfO did nothing wrong

Be totally honest boyos, why do you hate the whole ‘seven quirks’ thing?

It’s been sorta implied this whole time that there was a lot more to OFA than even AM knew about.

It’s not even like it’s OP or anything considering the main antagonists underlings all have super human strength naturally and 5-6 high level quirks.

>ugly
He's the ultimate Chad.

whats a non-lethal hug from shiggy feel like

AFO wanted a story where the villains win, so he's writing his own

that she liked it

Attached: 1556504685425.png (461x408, 344K)

Based 173022 poster
I don't hate it, but I do believe it kinda defeats the purpose of what was already a very complicated endeavor on deku's side. He can barely manage OFA as it is right now, adding more quirks to it that can hinder that difficult process seems convoluted at best though I trust Hori to make it interesting to be honest.

Attached: again.png (523x575, 392K)

Attached: faster.gif (365x483, 146K)

I don't care if the quirks he gets are shit that forces him to think strategically like Black Whip, and not an OP as shit emission power; and he has to actually work somewhat for them

because deku was ALREADY in possession of the strongest quirk
giving him more power on top of that is just unnecessary
and makes every future loss of his that much more pathetic

Attached: 1558461293561.png (670x480, 363K)

I'm interested in knowing what happens to whoever gets OFA next.

I feel that. Totally fair

I don’t feel that it hinders his initial goal or anything tho? Mastering the base strength OFA gives is still gonna be rough and take a long ass time, but at least this way he has ‘lesser quirks’ to supplement his lack of ability atm

And I have a feeling all of his secondary quirks will be more or less on the level of Black Whip. Not like he’s just gonna manifest a fire quirk like Shoto or st at least I hope not

Of course Mirio isn't a creep. Just his fans are.

AN ABSOLUTE UNIT

Attached: Young Might.png (1290x1050, 1.13M)

If he is already on possession of the strongest quirk then nothing REALLY changes if you think about it

It’s arguable as to whether or not his quirk actually is the most powerful, especially considering the nature of quirks and their continual process of evolution

he becomes superman

>then nothing REALLY changes
exactly my point
it was completely unnecessary

i love deku, he's so sweet

If you see it from that point of view that these lesser quirks can works as clutches to supplement his lack of ability then yeah, I'd agree. But deku did say he'd use that ability (black whip) once he mastered OFA.
So on top of getting the most powerful quirk there is, given to him by Japan's pillar of peace, he gets another 6 quirks that are also overpowered since they've been growing inside of OFA. So he'll be pretty damn strong, more than all might ever was. That is already lowering the standard for me simply because there should be no enemy to present a real threat to him, and his peers and rivals like Iida, Bakugo, Todoroki, etc will inevitably fall back because if they can't hope to compete against OFA, how can they ever reach a similar level to OFA+6 quirks? It just too much imo.

Him being bullshit broken in terms of pure physical strength and durability AND having 7 more random quirks on top of that changes everything.
Before there was the possibility of him having to work in a battl eto take people down or survive.
But now...this shit is just bananas.

Deku is in every way you can imagine...100% broken.
There is nothing and no one who will be able to equal 100% power plus mastered 7 extra quirks Deku.
No one.

Attached: 1554679564374.jpg (497x543, 58K)

Attached: open up.jpg (541x900, 329K)

That's what happens when your favorite character happens to have a loli waifu. Though not every miriofag acts like the ones here, they're not as lewd but they'd also have mirio being gay.

AfO could
hell, he only lost to prime all might because he got careless

And even then he blew out All Mights stomach.

nasty and loose

Attached: DZNCcl0U8AAG9I8.jpg orig.jpg (2733x4096, 1.45M)

They're both adults, it is okay.

handsy

The answer is more conventional than you think.

Attached: Capture.png (1802x800, 134K)

The 7 quirks chapter was well received, as it should be

Except High end Noumu with multiple quirks too, and AFO.

But WHO are the moms?

Mirio and Eri out on a double date with Amajiki and Nejire.

Attached: 72054640_p0.png (659x846, 954K)

MINA PEEING INTO A BUCKET MAKING SURE THAT IT ISNT ACIDIC WHILE ALSO BEING INCREDIBLY VISCOUS
MINA DYING HER PEE PINK AND GREEN
MINA SELLING IT AS SLIME

Attached: 1516853560677.png (442x688, 484K)

too shoneny

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-05-31/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-volume-2018/.132245

So it actually improved this year without a anime running. Thanks for pointing that out.

Kingdom has a live action movie out.

>waiter, this hamburger tastes too much like a hamburger

Yeah but that is what heroes are for, right? Deku is being made to be seen as the only possible option to fight all of those beasts, it shouldn't be like that.

>Seems to have a thing
No he doesn't, stop making shit up. He's a rattling autist who can't be a rattling edglautist around her, so the situation is kind of awkward as she ignores him. Aside from the one implied, there are no other interactions which suggest anything at all. If you ever had friends such as this, you'd have an apprecition for this realistic character interaction, like having to calm yourself down while taking to a parent while you've just played around with your mates but you want to get back out ASAP, but you're still keeping up part of the act because our freinds could be nearby.
>Why ignore it
Because it's irrelevant to the plot
>Plenty of background characters
And yet you go for the 1-panel-and-they're-fucking approach instead of thinking how different class dynamics would go. How would Kinoko and Ojiro interact? and Awase? And Nirengeki? And Satou?
You obviously don't care about the background characters interact, or how the classes would interact, or and tangential discussion to the series otherwise you would be discussing this instead. No, you just want to put two characters together so you can self insert into one of them fucking you.
>it will be endgame
Very few things are 'endgame', and shipfagging is at the bottom of that very small pile.
>can't be bothered
I woudn't be so sure yet, we aren't aware of the purpose of the spinoff coming in two days. If it goes by Vigs rules on Hori-reviewed, it could be to intercast interactions in the series as Vigs is to worldbuilding of the series.

Man, that is some steaming dogshit

Attached: time.jpg (794x1485, 417K)

hot

mirio could take that guy

This is just wrong tho

Eri could beat him no problem

Even shiggy/OH could if he employed the right tactics

The new and improved high end noumus are all essentially on Dekus level. You’re thinking too much in terms of deku vs his peers as opposed to deku vs the actual threats of the world.

i love everyone in this thread!

Attached: 1554783804747.jpg (630x660, 72K)

>no he doesn't
Yes he does.

Those Nomu are being made with the purpose that no normal hero could take then down. That's serving their purpose.

Really, the only way to make Deku work is to reveal that allmight was a unique case and deku's attempt to mimic him is killing him.

Deku stuck with 10% at best powerlevel and having to be basically spiderman + smurt and use tech on top of it to make up for his weaknesses should have been where they went with it.
He DOESNT need allmights full power nor should they do anything more with that then show him using full power for short periods before he hurts himself badly.

In my opinion, AM was using the first power that the brother was "generously" given by OfA.

The ability to gather power from others.
AfO is not a power stock piling quirk it is a power that stockpiles other powers.

Three things.
1.Prime AM is FAR stronger then the AM that we've seen and Deku is going to be far more powerful.
2.Prime AM is a Worlbreaker tier Hulk strength+Cap America fighting skill + Luke Cage tier invulnerability. AfO's carelessness was letting AM live.
AM fucking ruined AfOs entire damned day. Fuck that, not just day his entire century in the most one sided horrifying stomp since wolverine vs squirrel girl.

3.Deku has more powers on top of that. And he can use OfA to ENHANCE those powers once he's mastered them.

I'd appreciate you way more if you posted manga panels instead.

fuck you you snaggled toothed bitch
I will crush your skull under my boot against the pavement of a dimly lit parking lot at 2 am

I want to cum inside your fertile womb

Attached: HAHAHA.gif (500x281, 2.49M)

But then Deku is being shaped to be another all might clone, not his own version of a hero. That isn't good imo.

you know how many steaks a day he had to eat to get that size

Attached: 1535688141393.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

Thank you! I want to cum inside your fertile womb too!

Attached: toga3.jpg (734x900, 115K)

You know their kid would be thunder and lightning

Being the most powerful Hero don't mean to be a AM clone. If anything he's an AFO clone, but in the hero side.

all might's goofy hair at the front would make good handlebars

AM clone in the sense that society can't work without him.

Stop posting that freak and also fuck off All Might will not die

>capitalized letters
you blew it, shit fake/10

Man, I can't believe Mineta is going to be Detroit Smashing this every night

Attached: vezonia-lithium-midnight-fanart-1000x1500.jpg (1000x1500, 144K)

If he's able to end all Noumu and the doctor, it'll be fine.

Nigga.
Eri is goddess tier in that fucking world.
Her powers are the definition of pure motherfucking broken. Deku is merely bullshit tier.
Eri is absolutely THIS NIGGA HAS A DECK FULL OF EXODIA CARDS tier absolutely unfair in terms of power.

Bringing her up is pointless.
Shiggy is not beating Deku at 100% full mastered 8 powers.
He's just not.
AfO has a CHANCE and that's if he stumbles upon a collection of just outright bullshit tier powers. Which is probably not going to happen unless he just takes a world trip and hunts those powers down.
Which I doubt because world tier quirk havers will nuke his ass from hundreds of miles away if he so much as steps foot on their continent.

First of all, he's got almost no experience in hugging, so he's pretty tentative and doesn't squeeze hard or long. We don't know how careful he is about hygiene and cleanliness, so it might be a bit... potent... of an experience. On the flip side, for him to be willing to hug, and actually do it, would be major emotional events for him, so he might get extremely embarrassed and flustered.

I wonder what Shiggy looks like with a blush?

The amount of sex Mineta will have in his lifetime can be counted on all of Overhaul's fingers

I want to be Midnight's boy toy

If that's the only thing you've noticed you might want to work on your investigation skills.

Not necessarily, quirk singularity is a thing and as times goes by more dangerous and powerful quirks will keep showing up. Will Deku be the only one capable of fighting crime then? The breach between him and his peers is getting too wide, and I personally don't like it.

Mineta is destined to be a chad once puberty smacks him like a brick. Plus Midnight loves younger men, and was impressed Mineta actually beat her

>quirk singularity is a thing
Quirk singularity is a theory

Attached: 1559378137224.png (775x705, 219K)

How broken would eri be as a hero?

>Will Deku be the only one capable of fighting crime then?
No, because as you said, more powerful quirks will be showing up, but a lot of those will choose the path of heroism like Deku.

>I wonder what Shiggy looks like with a blush?

Attached: 33a8484c8836ea3afbdde1d72a90d136.jpg (564x1069, 112K)

Someone post the quirkless Mirio janitor.

Nighteye was so wrong that he died

it wasn't a stomp
all might was injured so badly he's still coughing up blood years down the line
that's the opposite of a stomp

It has been proven with Eri and Shiggy.

mean
don't pretend to be me please

Presented to us for a reason, present mic was also surprised by the ability of little kids saying in his times it was nothing like that.
Mhm, I wouldn't be so sure. During the remedial arc the heart of those children could be swayed, but they represent a general thinking of "heroes aren't good enough!".

Attached: 1562802660335.jpg (724x1058, 302K)

Attached: 220371.jpg (365x483, 98K)

I can't wait to see this animated

Fucking lel. Donovan posting still incredible in every series it's in.

Now WHAT did nighteye see?

Attached: 0161-015.jpg (1066x1600, 466K)

Would Donovan be a top 10 hero?

>that guy
How new are you?

Cute

Attached: koutaeri.jpg (1024x1024, 113K)

>We don't know how careful he is about hygiene and cleanliness, so it might be a bit... potent... of an experience.
hot

Mirio is going to be cleaning parks and beaches and high school bathrooms

Mirioeriposter btfo.

Would you guys consider Shiggy a well written villain?

>they represent a general thinking of "heroes aren't good enough!".
That don't mean they'll go on crime parades, though. They might just grow to fix the flawed Hero society a bit.

Remember, the "doctor" gave his family that allergy cream.

>Heroine
>Not floating around naked upon a throne like Quinella her single horn grown longer and curled back her second horn just as long.

Yeah nah.
I fully expect some future heroes and heroines and a turned villian to come back to the past to try and kill or depower eri in the near future.

Top jej.

I think there are at least 10 edits of that picture, foking hell.

Attached: 1563752079498.png (526x546, 308K)

Nighteye was 500% wasted potential.
They needed a batman/nick fury type character in that world.

And they squandered him.

Or not desiring to become heroes at all.

Attached: 1511484605145.jpg (724x1058, 166K)

Mirio is heroically going to be cleaning important places for important people. Sanitation is serious business and prevents the public from living in filth and getting sick! He is a hero for doing it!

Do you think Ms Joke does the pants drop comedy routine to Aizawa? I'm trying to think how much of it is comedy, and how much is sexual harassment

Attached: Ms Joke.jpg (528x1184, 91K)

based

he's mostly just one note
and he's still 100% a puppet

>don't pretend to be me please
Thank you, I love you too. You can't stop me

Attached: D6wb7bJWsAEBABl.png (540x568, 175K)

8/10 if he realizes his motives are retarded and changes after this arc
6/10 if not
most of the other villains are written better, but he's alright at worst

Is she only into him because she knows he's not into her

>5 years in publication
>not one fan theory has come close to becoming true in any regard

Holy shit.
The doctor has probably been at this for decades.
Looking in on and testing quirked children across the entire country.
He's even the one who designed and created the Nomu.

Fuck AfO.
That dude is the real end boss. There's no fucking telling of how powerful he actually is and what he's done to himself.

Thank god for that, fan theories are almost always 100% retarded wish fulfillment.

she's into him because he's the only person who can fuck her to completion without her not talking while they do it

Joking aside, do you see him getting his quirk back or do you think Nighteye meant hero in another sense?

she drops her pants to reveal a second pair of the same pants

She's into him because her being unable to make him laugh when she's the one person she can't use her quirk on proves that she is not actually funny. It drives her wild.

Ya done goofed, Satan-kun

Attached: daruma ujiko.png (388x388, 170K)

>>not one fan theory has come close to becoming true in any regard

Attached: 1560827198987.png (390x404, 164K)

Aizawa getting a restraining order on Miss Joke

But they'll still be able to use their quirks. Not like any of those kids have a OP singular quirk like Eri or Tenko, those are still rare cases. And we got a most likely hero out of Eri from Shiggy's villain. However both of their accidents was because of an inabillity to recognize a happenstance of quirk singularity. The government still don't know how to deal with quirks properly.

No it's because they have history, he's hard to get, and he's the perfect straight man for her wacky

I think Nighteye couldn't bear to give him the truth.

>Ujiko is Deku's doctor
>Toga can use other people's quirks

Attached: 1559087727030.jpg (1280x1811, 672K)

what

Aizawa taking matters into his own hands and finally brutally murdering Miss Joke, then serving her meat to his students and as such making her Miss Steak

No I don't see him getting his quirk back. He's gonna be a batman style hero if he ever goes back into the hero industry at all.

He's just a waste of time to be honest.
He should have been a full on completely insane and thoroughly selfunaware believes he's a supervillain type character.

To be honest, I'd have been able to put up with him more if Hori didn't just throw every villian that wasnt him and his little gang of misfits under the bus in unsatisfying ways.

Just A villain who had potential and was doing something very fucked up behind the scenes.
Hell if stain was still around but not doing as much damage as he was, and overhaul was left to run his empire(sans eri because of a story) with night eye keeping an eye on him then shiggy doing something on his own.

It would flesh things out and give the world more flavor.
Right now Shiggy is IT in terms of villains and he's just a big inept fuckwad right now.

Hopefully overhaul gets out and the stress man goes undefeated and he is another villain.

From 1 to 10, how likely is for a Eri to become a hero?

Hi, satan.

Attached: 1563841039913.png (390x404, 153K)

>traitor theory
Forgotten
>bak u go
Retarded
>Nighteye was right
Still waiting
>Endeavor love quest
Who cares

Oh I don't think so

Attached: 1562668210193.png (386x401, 162K)

Mirio and Eri having sex on their honeymoon

Goddammit, when is she coming back?
>Big villain battle
>Heroes stretched thin across the city
>Aizawa finds an injured Joke
>"Hey Aizawa. Don't worry about me, it only hurts when I laugh.......okay this really does hurt"
>"You're going to be alright, I'll get you somewhere safe. You still have to take me out on that date"
>"That's.......not....funny"
Dies or actually goes on that date? Your choice

Attached: Ms Joke Approves.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP

What this user said: It just fits too well with Nighteye just before his death due to WISHING ENERGY being conflicted how accurate his predictions actually are, could just aswell have believed if he told it he would not only crush Mirios dreams, but possible lock him into the outcome.

>and the stress man goes undefeated and he is another villain.
Yeah, I'm really hoping for this as well.

>>traitor theory
that's not a fan theory what the fuck are you talking about
>>bak u go
imagine taking a joke this seriously
>>Nighteye was right
about what?
>>Endeavor love quest
that's not a fan theory either, you fucking retard

If you've got no quirk you can't be a hero.

I think he'll probably get his quirk back

That's only make sense if she moaned "you're my hero"

Her doom is to not be a heroine.
She's either a goddess or she becomes a happy normal woman who probably runs an orphanage with her husband and three children.

He'll just become a vigilante like Knuckleduster.

knuckleduster is on a massive amount of drugs any time he's in a fight

The fact that Shiggy is trying to mass produce the Quirk-erasing bullets implies that more people will get shot by them in the future.

Depending on who gets shot, I would say there is a 50% chance that a DeQuirkification cure gets invented throughout the series, and if it can be mass produced, then it seems likely that Mirio gets cured.

So, I say 25% chance

I hope not. Hori originally wanted Deku to be a hero without powers, so why not him? In fact, why not have Mirio be Deku's future sidekick?

That would honestly be so cute. I think eri deserves a quiet life.

because heroes without powers don't work in the BnHAverse

You think Mirio couldn't afford that on a U.A janitor's salary?

Anyone can be a hero though. It's a matter of getting off your ass when you see someone in trouble, and doing something about it.

Attached: momo-tism.jpg (1000x1000, 245K)

>salary
>implying he doesn't do it for free

That is a vigilante. A hero is someone with a hero license.

And a 'no u' to (You) too.

Stain has no physical powers and he killed a fuckton of quirked individiuals.

Mirio with some tech could do miraculous shit.

Gets nuked, outhaxed, or kited by other S-tiers but otherwise oppressive to everyone else

Reminder Eri's name means "break logic"

Mirio will be a cop and be Deku's friend on the force like All Might has that one cop friend.

Attached: 8949702573651.jpg (526x546, 87K)

izuku has a cute harem

Attached: 75867912_p0.jpg (632x620, 125K)

no wonder she attracts retards

Based and SCIENCEpilled.

Attached: 1562692590921.png (390x404, 150K)

MOMO FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK TAKE A GODDAMN SELF DEFENSE COURSE ALREADY!!!! Or at least read a damn chemistry book and start doing simpler, more practical constructs

A daring synthesis.

deku self inserters should be lined up and shot

And I he gets his quirk back he can become a hero, like fatgum did.

Fuck you I wanted to post that.

Attached: 1561549153732.jpg (220x447, 27K)

She can turn off the powers of other people from a distance.
She can basically do whatever she wanted to the bodies of other people just by thinking about it.

Eri won't be able to give Mirio his quirk back and he'll have to come crawling to the boy for a drop of some quirk serum.

Attached: 735ea1f65d27a2842734c35898b4373f93492c8d_00.jpg (511x511, 92K)

Momo will never ever be more than waifubait

This is how I see it
Eri rewinds mirio successfully but reverts him to an age close to her own. They get married and live happily ever after.

ochako as his love interest,
jirou as his sex training partner,
and mina as his sex training teacher
it's perfect

Attached: momo jogging.png (633x884, 323K)

>no physical powers
so fucking what
many heroes have no physical powers
he still had a power, and that's the point

Yeah and Sato will forever be a sugar eating retard
Koda is doomed to fuck animals
And Ojiro will be a useless D lister with a damn tail mutation

Attached: The Sugar Betrays You, Because it belongs to ME!.png (1280x720, 952K)

Better luck next time, my dear user.

Attached: Docs Collective Consciousness.png (381x1299, 244K)

She's second in command and the kind of heroine who backs everyone else up and helps them fight and get out of dodge.

She's simply not a frontline heroine.
She's the one that's sent in after the frontline leaders(Deku, Bakugo, Itsuka) with her group when shit is getting bad and they need help.

Mirio would probably decline that since those bullets were made all thanks to Eri's suffering.

I actually like this because 1. It nerfs how powerful OfA is by the user only having 1 arm. 2: revenge stories are fucking incredible.

There are people in this thread right now that took Bak U Go seriously. I can't believe it

what about me
what do i do

you watch

Yeah Momo's only real career moves for success is being a sidekick/hero coordinator. A rich, bossy field commander type with a handpicked crew of heroes following her every command as she observes from a mobile command unit.

Attached: Momo.jpg (767x1042, 75K)

Bakugan Katsucky is m y favorite boku no hero

There are people who still think Kaminari is the traitor. Theoryfags continue to unironically be the most cancerous part of these threads they're fucking delusional.

Attached: 37eb53452030f6d20dca89a0cf1b5336be5af162_00.jpg (512x275, 32K)

Stain could have still handed them their ass without his power.
It just made it more convenient.
You can be a hero without a quirk. Allmight was accepted to UA without a quirk.
AM didn't tell deku he couldn't be a hero do be a dick. He did it to save Deku's life.
Deku was a kid who used the idea of being a hero to hide from the painful truth of the world and never even tried to fight or train or BE a hero. AM saw him as a kid who was hiding from the world and using the hope fo being a hero as a daydream.

ochako surprising everyone by showing up to sex training class one day for lessons of her own

quick come up with the most retarded theory you possibly can right fucking now

>1 arm Deku Jr.
If those two got confirmed het ships in a sequel the fandom would be pissed. More so for Bakugo fujos and fagots than Deku considering how pushed OchaDeku is and how much some people get pissed off by it.

Attached: GohanFutureSSINV.png (313x599, 299K)

I honestly like those edits because you're punishing mirio for a seemingly innocent act. He's forever branded as a lolicon in this part of the internet and I really like that, the only woke place so far.

>Stain could have still handed them their ass without his power.
source: your fucking ass

>Theoryfags continue to unironically be the most cancerous part of these threads
You can't be for real user.

Attached: fujos excluded as they are not people.png (603x883, 36K)

>All Might was accepted to UA without a quirk

o i am laffing

Eri is actually Nana who used her quirk on herself to escape AfO. That's why her quirk is so simmilar to Shiggy's.

Attached: Eri.png (257x264, 47K)

>waah stop having fun

Attached: 1537483556141.png (449x401, 184K)

See the thing about shitposters is that at least they're mostly self aware. They know they're just fucking around, so you can just roll your eyes.

Theoryfags genuinely believe their horseshit, genuinely think they're contributing to threads, and will start genuine fucking tantrums when you disagree. They're like autistic fanfic writers.

Deku's dad is actually a piece of shit villain that abandoned his family

Attached: 1561330232349.png (529x393, 162K)

>future Gohan
Even a fucking 1 arm Super Saiyan would be OP as shit. They could already destroy the planet between Vegata's and Goku's beam struggle during the Sayain Saga and they didn't even unlock Super Saiyan yet.

Kota and Eri WILL meet.

What are your thoughts on Mina?

Attached: 1561444828324.jpg (600x1200, 125K)

Irrelevant.

destro jr is deku's father

overrated

She's dumb, but fun and lovable. Like a pink motorbike I'd love to ride.

Attached: mina.jpg (700x900, 99K)

Goddamn that nigga is creepy as shit.

She's cute

Attached: 1554970603036.jpg (720x1028, 57K)

She has the charisma, flashy quirk and appeal to be in the top 10 in the future

No one is throwing a tempter tantrum here.
By all means though, start a falseflag and start getting pissed at some fanfic about the possible sequel to this manga.

my thoughts on Mina are all highly erotic

Attached: mina_draw.jpg (1058x1169, 308K)

Deku's dad is actually a villain with a heart of gold who is doing what he has to to support his family.

Attached: 2601049cb80eac8afbc67ab0afa4d4f3.jpg (1360x1892, 167K)

Make more OC.

Attached: SATO CHADS.png (700x1060, 345K)

She's an ugly mutie though which will turn many potential fans off.

This guy
Is sort of mad though

Exactly
I can imagine her with a team of powerful heroes and heroines. Each one having unique abilties and a kick ass headset or communicator somewhere.

but that's canon

Attached: 1558170384682.jpg (1860x1047, 296K)

She can’t compare to the real queen, of course

Attached: ADFC5BBB-CE38-4743-9DC1-5E396EFDB3CD.png (1754x1240, 2.56M)

He's the Frankenstein of BNHA. A monster in human form making real monsters.

Attached: друг Nomus.jpg (1468x1644, 1.15M)

He smashed a nemu harder then a black guy smashes a blonde lesbian with a phat ass.
His quirk gives him an edge everything else was all him.

the delusion in that pic holy shit

filthy creep

Her quirk is not similar to shiggys in the fucking least.

Shiggy cuts shit apparently.
He doesnt decay stuff.

>Deku's dad
Why do I find it so weird?

>start a falseflag
I think you're getting a bit too ahead of yourself to start thinking up a conspiracy that one person is bashing on your shitty fanfic.
Either that, or you don't know what a falseflag is.

Attached: samefag.jpg (510x1499, 108K)

Did you even read the prompt?

and then they get married and live happily ever after

Attached: 1536373707112.jpg (794x1200, 169K)

Well user I posted that theory and do you see me getting mad when someone disagrees? No. Everyone has a right to call something good or bad but if they don't say why then it's a moot point. If they do say why something is bad with facts and explanations then it can be a valid point, but either way, I'm not going to get mad at someone else for what they think.

Attached: activateit.jpg (379x298, 16K)

>Got his ass handed to him by 3 kids with actual quirks

Lol, you can't be a quirkless hero, you'll get youre shit pushed in by anyone with a B+ tier quirk. Might as well just go be a really good cop, at least you'll have a gun.

Attached: die.png (500x367, 85K)

Actually ERI is the queen

Attached: Eri_Full_Body_Profile.png (460x945, 203K)

Nope.

>conspiracy that one person is bashing on your shitty fanfic.
I didn't post that fanfic, and I've never posted one myself ever actually. They are just fun to read.

How am I this bad at making one post, I'm gonna go commit sudoku

Attached: 007.jpg (1280x905, 135K)

I hope we get some really freaky noumus

>at least you'll have a gun.
This. Except it doesn't work on mutants like kamui and the sludge villain.

does anyone else wants to see a "what if" spin off featuring deku and shiggy but switching their story? i want deku having the decay quirk and shiggy meeting all might. like, imagine deku using his quirk on kacchan out of anger and destroying the whole school (when kacchan said to deku that he should kill himself)

Attached: dekushiggy.png (2607x2187, 1.33M)

Attached: 1553961037018.png (842x620, 63K)

The only monstruous thing Dr Frankenstein does is get scared by his newborn monster, dumping him to fend for himself.

I hope bakugou gets turned into one. That'll make for some good drama and probably the return of madlad deku

>Mei is an innie
The only thing that matters. I'll wash her up myself right before fucking her.

Prime allmight could crush all of them.
Hell sick and dying allmight crushed all of those niggas already.

Deku will be prime using 100+ his contribution +++++++ 7 powers that he can enhance just like AM enhaced the power of OfA's brother.

Name one person outside of Eri who could stand up to girth of that magnitude.

What do you think of pick related?

Attached: 10027.jpg (254x449, 61K)

name a more unrealistic ship than Toga/Twice

Attached: EA633C06-652D-4A1D-B7AB-9DD8B615A875.png (500x772, 185K)

Attached: 1529865931517.jpg (846x876, 633K)

>The only monstruous thing Dr Frankenstein does
Besides, you know, crafting a golem made of flesh out of corpse parts

yes!!!

Attached: kiss.jpg (742x1000, 88K)

>Hell sick and dying allmight crushed all of those niggas already

USJ Nomu was fine after that fight, All Might just gave him a ring out and he went inert.

if Eri was your child she'd be your Heir-i

I don't give a single fuck about shipping, sorry.

Attached: tommy_gun_doubt.png (851x958, 1.21M)

togadeku
considering that she's a mass murderer

i can't

Attached: 1552090270036.jpg (735x890, 102K)

>Togaschizo

Attached: 1562976299010.png (546x631, 164K)

Attached: 1562723677344.jpg (451x1458, 138K)

TogaDeku

He doesn't do that in the book.

No she'd be sent to an orphanage

Thats because you know thats also the same guy that nomufied his brat of a grandson and generally works at turning people into lobotomized monsters.

He might look like a jolly doctor with a mustache, but the guy is the sickest fuck the series has to offer.

Attached: Doctor Giorno.png (868x305, 178K)

Togadeku considering their completely different ideals.

are you illiterate? I said a MORE unrealistic ship

Attached: 1039D371-C578-4153-B810-09273828D6CF.jpg (352x550, 57K)

Would Deku visit Toga in prison if she asks nicely?

It could be therapeutic.

Attached: togapunch.jpg (600x847, 405K)

The best about it is that it even has a dog in it.

How will Sato overcome his hypoglycemia?
He gets stronger yeah but he gets less smurt while he's on his sugar rush and is just completely wiped after.
I read about a glucose machine from a long time ago that type 1 diabetics would hack so that it becomes a perfect techno pancreas.
When will he get a machine that helps him balance how much sugar he will use and help move it out of his body so he won't get sick.

Am also wondering if there is an actual limit to how much sugar he can take in and use.

Togashitter is sentient enough to try and roll for gets (qunits) like we saw yesterday. I don't think it's an actual schizo but just someone larping as one, either way, very gay.

When will we see Mei again?

Attached: mei5.jpg (1200x903, 167K)

if Eri were outside having fun on a windy day she'd be Airy

yeah I read you correctly, that's why I gave a correct answer

Togadeku.

Got his ass handed to him by OfAs sidekick, one of the strongest quirk users in the country, and a speedster with a murder boner.

If it was anyone else from UA he'd have killed them.

Attached: 1536532926636.png (785x168, 10K)

Booo!!!!

Based.

Attached: Shouji thot patrol.jpg (203x196, 26K)

When Deku needs an upgrade to his gauntlets

Attached: happy mei.png (160x276, 67K)

i can't wait for the togadeku arc

Attached: 1555020596988.png (600x763, 401K)

are you forgetting the dozens of people toga has murdered? redemptionfags are so retarded

But why do you think the author would add such a dynamic between those two specific characters?

Ah yes, cuz a quirkless hero would get to pick and choose who he fought right? Whoops, this ones too tough, I'll let a real hero handle it. Yeah, that's called a cop. Literally every example of someone who can be compared to a quirkless hero in this manga has gotten fucking wrecked no matter how impressive they were.

Attached: 3b45684a6aae1680294c5d1703906c8b.jpg (900x1300, 338K)

Spinner really grew on me

Attached: dasitmane.jpg (1917x1018, 408K)

Gigachad killing this cunt with one thrust when?

Attached: 1554400587483.png (1000x1000, 626K)

Bubbly slacker who could be pro if she bothered to train

I believe him to be a well written DEVELOPING villain. Guys like Luthor, Dr. Doom, ReDestro, we're presented with the finished article and later get the backstory. Shiggy, we're watching him grow into the role with each encounter. He started off a brilliant but childish NEET, now he's a destructive nihilist driven by dark emotions that are all he can feel. His encounter with ReDestro, his sudden memory storm, his actually considering his beliefs in response to Junior's questions: I think Shig's going to come out of this having taken another step towards becoming AfO's equal.

They are shippers, shippers usually lack a brain cell when it comes to canon.

I want Alien Queen to abuse me.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (792x631, 272K)

Whoever came up with that cosplay is a fucking genius

This is good, but disturbing, cosplay.

After he is done with the other.

Attached: 1554593253729.jpg (1630x1432, 431K)

You can't be an active pro and pregnant at the same time anyway.

Eri is cute and pure

You should argue with the shippers about it ITT or go read SOL, you'll find people who care that way.

>that mimic
HA

So yeah she's not being a pro hero anytime soon

Attached: 542752.jpg (1280x1126, 432K)

you’d make a shitty lawyer, she’s obviously not in her right mind. Few years in a mental ward and she’s out in time for the timeskip, nursing their green haired baby

Attached: 7109CA38-02A7-4F21-A168-518DF30E9493.jpg (640x640, 114K)

Today I will remind them.

Attached: date.png (1183x365, 440K)

Even is the most accurate one by default since its just a puppet controlled by a very angry Yakuza.

fucking muties

being an insane murderer is not an excuse for being an insane murderer

Baffles me that the guy she sucked with a straw apparently survived.

Attached: 1556203766261.jpg (870x644, 251K)

I was thinking the same thing.

Attached: mimic (you).png (203x199, 55K)

their kids are gonna be soooooo cute

Attached: togadekudaughter.png (600x600, 264K)

I'm confused
Do togafags genuinely think togadeku stands a chance?

Attached: jirouf.jpg (988x700, 700K)

Okay help an idiot like myself understand why Toga is the way she is. Was it caused by some sort of childhood trauma, or is Toga that clinically insane that she's always been a bloodsucking nutjob since day one?

That's a hot Miruko, but Giga's a bit disapointing

read the manga you dipstick

Damnit ms.joke.

Jfc why so many children?

I love the random tododeku this artist adds to his pantyhose fetish art for no reason

it's the one schizo and a bunch of shitposters indulging her... I think. It's really hard to tell how stupid the people here are sometimes

Left or right?

Attached: 64e5e29a9da54fdca907b18116f29088.jpg (1200x800, 1.17M)

I mean, would you be able to resist if mina was your wife?

Attached: 1557589007615.jpg (924x1200, 927K)

love always finds a way

Attached: 1556768947917.jpg (480x360, 45K)

All I remember is Toga just running away from home and getting off on injuries/sucking blood. I'm trying to understand it better

Aizawa. Cancel quirks, knock the kid out, go take a nap.

Lots and lots of sex and condoms ruined by acid.

Quirk has her crave blood and be someone else, doesnt get blood, eventually snaps and cuts loose. So yes, Toga always had a screw loose and the quirk sure didnt help it but direct where it went. (Other 2 blood focused quirk users we got in Stain/Vlad King are far less crazed over it.)

unorthodox quirk giving her a taste for blood, left unchecked by years of neglect until she’s become the psychopathic cutie you see today. Nothing a regular supply of blood and the unrelenting, no strings attached love and affection from the hero Deku can’t fix

Attached: 564204E0-8496-432A-B362-6AB9FCF9DAA7.png (319x589, 265K)

No, as you've noticed whenever a character would gain their quirks they literally turn into their quirk.
>Bakugou got explosive emotions
>Shiggy turned into a murderer
>Toga turned into a blood sucking demon and sucked that boys blood

she's a fucking lunatic and always has been

All Might only said this because he was jaded from having to fight the toppest of top villains.

I want to melt away to nothing in a bath of Mina's secretions.

Attached: alien queen.png (499x900, 373K)

Then read the manga, its all laid out there when she gets her ass beaten.

Attached: 07.png (839x934, 532K)

why are tights so fucking sexy bros

leg

>c/u/cks
how about no

why are you so sexy

Quirks oft change the personality of the people who have them.
Combine this with the fact that quirks become stronger/evolve based on the personality and epigenetic changes caused by the lifestyle of the person and...
It then becomes a feedback loop and downward spiral.

She could have fought against the nature of her powers and evovled it away from that.
But she liked it/got off on it and just became worse over time.

Can you fuckers stop making Ochako as this prime cuckqueen? There’s literally nothing “funny” about cuckqueens and it is pissing me off, so fuck off with that shit.

How does Eri's quirk affect her personality?

>he thinks telling people to stop will work and not just make them want to post it more just to piss him off

Now i think about it, the first time Toga drank another person's blood was probably her crush right? Doesn't that mean she didn't know she could turn into people until that point? What if her parents didn't know the blood sucking was part of her quirk because she had only been sucking animal's blood so in their eyes their child really was just insane?

I still can't work out if "quirks affect personalities" literally means that your personality changes when you manifest your quirk, or if it just affects your growth in the same way any other environmental factor would

Left
Mina is for hugs, not for fugs

Attached: 1553000183841.jpg (3272x3818, 614K)

>cuckqueen
'Queen' and 'quean' are different words.

Muscular using Kota as a onahole

Afraid to move forward with her life and constantly reverting to a emotionally shut off, isolated child?

Who talks about it being funny? It's just hot

Attached: sneaky might.jpg (600x563, 158K)

nighteye was Mirio hitting the dab the whip and the naenae

Attached: ochako lucky.png (1141x846, 281K)

futa Toga using Deku as an onahole

I can see it.

I want to make this woman happy and pregnant.

Attached: pixie2.jpg (1250x1743, 398K)

i am not

that’s basically how her backstory went, no one wanted to accept her taste for blood enough to learn its true potential or find a way for her to cope with it. Just pushed blood abstinence on her and were somehow surprised when she decided to get her fix one way or another

she’s desperate enough that she’d probably actually let you

>futa Toga using a fucknugget Deku as an onahole
he can't escape that way

change toga with midnight and deku with me

If my kid was drinking animal blood I would want them to stop too

How desperate is she? She still went for the top kids in the training arc.

Attached: wannagoallthewhey.png (1692x1071, 505K)

i bet you'd be a good daddy user

there’s kids with slug stalks for eyes and kids with machine guns for arms and kids that can make natural disasters, you’re worried about a little blood? sounds backwards and intolerant in the age of quirks

Does quirk consoling even do anything? If a "problem child" like Toga is caught early enough, would it make any difference? Because it just seems like suppression, preventing them from being who they are. It's not Toga's fault she pulled that straw, but at the same time what the hell can you even do for her when her quirk gives her such desires?

She's desperate, but she still wants quality

Attached: 1555979437451.jpg (850x1077, 116K)

She'd try to go for Todoroki's and Bakugou first obviously, and because of Todoroki's autism he may even go with it

*toga with a strap on

i want to fuck Kendou into relevancy bros

*futa Toga with a big veiny girl-dick

There was a solution for this. But NOOOO! Some faggot in spandex had to punch the good guys face off.

have you heard of blood banks? If her quirk gives her an innate hunger for blood a good quirk counselor would find a way to accommodate that. Like a diabetic needs insulin she could have a regular supply of donated blood, letting her be a real functioning member of society and even a hero, since she’s so talented

imagine the smell

Attached: sniff.gif (498x272, 1.09M)

I want to see Eri being really sad and struggling with therapy. Is that too much to ask?

How the fuck is it hot fuck off female cucks are way worse than male cucks (both are shit but female cucks are way, way worse)

I think the only thing that could be done for Toga would be rationing her with other people's blood, and even that runs the risk of her wanting more until the ration isn't enough and she kill someone anyway
basically, AFO and Overhaul were right

>adding earth to the elemental mix
Just as planned.

Attached: enjiname.png (330x346, 24K)

ain't that the truth

Attached: 1533324198927.jpg (2368x1488, 514K)

Based Kenno

Attached: IMG_20190722_203721.jpg (1920x1080, 669K)

But since drinking blood didn't make her turn into animals, the parents probably didn't realize her blood cravings were part of her quirk and just that she was mentally ill, Toga may as well lived as quirkless until she drank her crush blood and became him

Why is Kirishima there? Does the artist not know he's a homosexual somehow?

Nice thread. Discussion and shitposting, perfect balance.

>anal
shit taste

that’s why when she’s with Deku the blood he gives her means so much more than just some random victim’s, she’d see the sacrifices he makes for her and the love he has despite her mistakes. Just a quick bite on the neck when things get hot and heavy and she’s good with a little mouthful

I do, I find Ochaco's cuckface to be the funniest thing in MHA.

Attached: uraraka_jealous.jpg (1749x972, 413K)

holy fucking delusional

Well that's all well and good for Toga but that's not really my point. It seems like A LOT of kids slip through the cracks when it comes to behavioral development in relation to quirks

i want to make ochaco super jealous by stealing her man!

Attached: 1556433433964.jpg (720x568, 135K)

as this arc is hammering home with Shigaraki, though that’s probably because AfO swooped in too quickly

Dude, I'm a guy. Fucking a girl while another girl jealously watches it happening is super hot.

Attached: all might.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

FUCK OFF.

based

Attached: sample-3c746cf3739cd0fcf037e85159be167f.jpg (707x1000, 173K)

i think so too, because it's about love not just killing people and taking their blood, she said that drinking blood was like kissing to her and that's what she does when she loves people, so marrying deku is probably the best for her

Attached: 1556433028314.jpg (680x830, 103K)

I'm no cuck but I'd let All Might fuck my wife

user...

all might a straight homo if he keeps letting Inko just sit around the house alone, looking thicc and fine

You'd get to raise All Might's child who might inherit a quirk as strong as All Might and then you get to coast on that sweet hero money for your later years, what's not to like

Nah. Eat a dick.

Attached: cackleduster.jpg (225x350, 36K)

Attached: C2QfhniUoAAioSu.jpg (782x606, 47K)

>The right catalyst can spur meta abilities to evolve on the spot
>It happens

Who's ready for best boy to return with both arms?

Attached: Chisaki.jpg (400x710, 110K)

Call me gay, but I like all of you guys. Every single shitposter, every single prissy fag, every single shipperfag, every single theoryfag, every single "muh serious discussion I'm an oldfag" fag.
You all make my days brighter, please never stop.

Well as stated earlier, it's possible that Shiggy's violent outburst was all planned by AFO and executed by the doctor. His "allergy medication" was probably the trigger

Asshole freak.

fuck you faggot I like you too

you’re probably right

But his quirk was erased for good.

shut the fuck up faggot

Attached: toga increases property values.png (769x682, 701K)

Found the cuckqueen lmao

i like you too user, and i love everyone in this thread as well

Attached: 1534877328754.png (1200x1650, 1013K)

I think this girl was recently cucked.

Attached: 1562629173250.jpg (1200x626, 593K)

Flavor of the month villian, I don't expect him to come back.

Attached: hero HUG.png (355x289, 85K)

user do you have any idea how fast you were reading back there?

Wrong, his method of using it was taken, aka his arms. How much you wanna bet he can find a way to use it without his arms if he gets pissed enough, and overhaul himself back some arms.

Deku looks like he'd suck some mad dick if his life depended on it

adultery is wrong

Attached: ryukku x kinoko.png (800x600, 886K)

only if you get caught

he sucks mad dick on a daily basis, he's an absolute slut and a total whore

>Deku would turn himself into a prostitute if it meant helping his mother with the bills
Classic, but still hot.

based, bros before hoes

Shit, what the fuck was I thinking? Yeah you're both right

>if his life depended on it
he'd do it just for fun

Shouji sucking and jacking off 6 dicks at once

I don't understand this image at all

No he wouldn't he'd be too shy for that

Yes, the Hero System really doesn't work very well. Which is part of why it's breaking down now.

With his frail body, it's probably better that he doesn't have any sex. He could get a heart attack for fuck's sake.

eventually his craving for dick would overcome his shyness

Not really, just find it unfunny and disgusting.
You can fuck off now.

deku will take up midnight's mantle as the 18+ hero because he'll whore himself out to his fanclub and wear slutty clothes as his hero costume

shouji is the one who gets sucked

Attached: 1551878489760.png (1191x1558, 894K)

the boys of 1B forcing shouji to make mouths on his tentacles and gang raping him while the boys of 1A unsuccessfully try to enter the room and rescue him

that's why All Might was made for gentle loving and care

Attached: 1563455809271.jpg (1200x1696, 387K)

Pony go to bed

All Might is quirkless. One for All passes only at will.

Shoji is super nice and jacked. Shame he doesn't have a nice girl. Hell, no one ships him with anybody

>Hell, no one ships him with anybody
hello newfag

Every ship
Shippers need to be gassed

>IS IT... BECAUSE YOU LIKE HIM....?
>pause on ochaco's blank, lifeless face for an hour
god she's such a waste

t. cynical zoomer whose given up on romance and levity

No seriously, who the fuck ships Shoji? He's mostly forgotten

>the boys of 1A unsuccessfully try to enter the room
The logistics of your kink setup are impossible, nearly every 1A boy could break into a room even if people held the door closed.

>who the fuck ships Shoji?
we do

Attached: 1535815085959.jpg (4000x3000, 800K)

I'll be gassed holding dearly onto my ship, I don't care.

Shoji more like cutie

Attached: 57ee675dc194ff928d51c73367cb112d.jpg (490x400, 29K)

Rock Lock was visiting campus that day and couldn’t pass on some ass and tentacle mouths

Attached: A11AF6C6-D55F-4FC4-AEF8-94D6049D33A8.png (500x267, 99K)

Toga is going to wake up to a Twice whose body is in the state Deku's was when she fell in love with him. For at least one scene, she will reciprocate Twice's love. Then she will kill him.

where's the kamino koon krusher when you need her

That's racist user

Did Jirou and Momo know uraraka has feelings for Deku? Why did they intervene between Deku and big titty melissa?

Attached: 1562434567200.png (800x1131, 1.18M)

Attached: 1563810652729.jpg (798x1250, 100K)

I'm racist, user

this wasn't funny the first time and it still isn't

getting killed by the fake news liberal media

Attached: 07.png (921x1287, 396K)

i've been taking a break from /pg/ and i have to admit you guys are pretty fun and chill

tank players (including olaf and mundo though olaf isnt a tank) are the anime kids who want to pretend that the more their bullies hurt them the stronger they get like in the cartoons

also
>"""bm""" as tank
>"haha look you cant get me i haev a million hp but will probably kill you anyway"
>*runs away the moment someone comes @ them*

#
nobody replies to these/cares anymore mang

#
whack, you're such a fuckup lmao

can you leave?

They thought they caught him with a secret girlfriend, which is the deadliest ammunition a teen girl can get her hands on outside of the USA

How new are you? Like really? That meme isn't even that old.

He's already shitting up the next thread like the out of boretard he is.

I know the meme, I just don't get the context for this version of it

she makes my peepee hard

I love her and think she can get better with more time.

Attached: Mina.jpg (1069x1512, 1.09M)

Attached: Mina2.jpg (1069x1512, 1.14M)