Re: zero

Currently reading Arc 4 (chapter 71). it's shit. Pic related and Echidona are the only good things about this arc. Emilia is still shit. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 318349.jpg (225x350, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rezero.fandom.com/wiki/Arc_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it gets better towards the end

Garfiel is not appreciated enough

>Not liking Br-otto
>Still not in the part of daughter
Its okay, but you still have road to go before saying anything.

>LN
that is the problem, read the WN, fag

Emiliafags memed everyone into thinking arc 4 was good for her development when she does nothing for 90% of it

I agree, he's a great antagonist in Arc 4 and his scenes in Arc 5 are amazing

Arc IV ends up pretty kino, but if what says is true, dear god stop what you are doing and read the WN. The LN pretty much DESTROYS everything good about arc IV. Read the WN and then read this page: rezero.fandom.com/wiki/Arc_4 under the "Adaptation Differences" part (warning spoilers in link). The LN takes everything of significance from the WN version, you're really cheating yourself out of a lot of good content.

If you've read only the LN yes, the WN is better, but not by much. I wrote a thing on this here: TLDR Emilia has a longer development then anyone else so thats why she's slow

My problem was that Arc 4 just went on forever. Garfield definitely became my favorite, right after Betty of course

Attached: thumb-1920-726527.png (1920x1358, 3.14M)

>Emilia has a longer development then anyone else so thats why she's slow
This I 100% agree with. I think Tappei has some things planned for her that he is really excited about but we just aren't there yet

Ram vs Garf was pure kino

>6 arcs through the story
>”she’ll get that development soon I promise!”

Wasn’t that cut?

The WN arc 4 is longer and more boring

The LN cut the ENTIRE Ram and Otto vs Garfiel fight. And it also cut the Garfiel vs reinhard fight in arc 5 too.
How is the WN more boring? It has a faster pace had the good stuff wasn't cut from it. If anything it has more engaging content. the LN is gummed with lots Subaru's inner thoughts on things for over clarification

>Emilia is still shit
Thanks for telling me to disregard your entire post.

Attached: 1562181162242.jpg (640x853, 77K)

>How is the WN more boring? It has a faster pace
Did you hit your head? WN version was so unnecessarily long and boring people tend to skim through it to the good stuff

It makes sense when 90% of arc 4 are failed loops.

You and all the animeonlyniggers just have the attention span of a chihuahua and can't read literature

We still got 5 more arcs

wasn't this the Witch Of Lust being a cunt?

>The LN cut the ENTIRE Ram and Otto vs Garfiel fight
Why the fuck does the LN hate Garf so much?

Im under the impression the guy who edits the LN from the WN just doesn't like Tappei, Re Zero as a series or both.

I mean, Tappei iirc pissed him off when he submitted 1000+pages for the first volume of the LN

It's shocking how much of a butchering the LN does to the story. I almost believe that the editor is doing it on purpose.
Do you know how Japanese fans of the series feel about the LNs?

How do they feel user-kun?

That’s Rui the archbishop of gluttony

They cut his scenes in arc 5 as well. For example his fight with Reinhard is cut

>he fell for the Emilia becomes good in arc 4 meme
Emiliafags are delusional
"The Emilia in your head is in reality not as good as you think" - Emilia

It's not all the most exciting content but it all is interesting and expands the mystery of Sanctuary.