Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru Chapter 27

Since no one else has I guess I'll dumb the chapter.

Attached: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru - Chapter 27 - 1.jpg (908x1280, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ejv4QlLBEEM&feature=youtu.be&t=167
twitter.com/fukudashin1/media
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru - Chapter 27 - 2.jpg (908x1280, 208K)

Attached: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru - Chapter 27 - 3.jpg (908x1280, 157K)

B O O T Y

Attached: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru - Chapter 27 - 4.jpg (908x1280, 190K)

Attached: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru - Chapter 27 - 5.jpg (908x1280, 196K)

Those buttons are trying the best they can

Attached: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru - Chapter 27 - 6.jpg (908x1280, 197K)

Attached: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru - Chapter 27 - 7.jpg (908x1280, 277K)

Attached: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru - Chapter 27 - 8.jpg (908x1280, 206K)

Attached: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru - Chapter 27 - 9.jpg (908x1280, 228K)

Attached: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru - Chapter 27 - 10.jpg (908x1280, 184K)

Attached: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru - Chapter 27 - 11.jpg (908x1280, 182K)

Attached: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru - Chapter 27 - 12.jpg (908x1280, 202K)

Attached: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru - Chapter 27 - 13.jpg (908x1280, 178K)

Even the wrap can't hold back these beasts

Attached: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru - Chapter 27 - 14.jpg (908x1280, 182K)

Attached: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru - Chapter 27 - 15.jpg (908x1280, 193K)

Attached: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru - Chapter 27 - 16.jpg (908x1280, 170K)

Today's episode of Bisque Doll is brought to you by B-Holders

Attached: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru - Chapter 27 - 17.jpg (908x1280, 207K)

Attached: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru - Chapter 27 - 18.jpg (908x1280, 196K)

Bump desu

IMAGINE

Attached: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru - Chapter 27 - 19.jpg (908x1280, 171K)

Who will stop this chad?

Attached: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru - Chapter 27 - 20.jpg (908x1280, 273K)

>Middle school girl with GG cups wants to cosplay with her loli older sister as some generic guy
I like this manga just fine, even with a little home-ec instructional stuff from time-to-time, but wildly erotic middle school innocent homosexual incest isn't really the interesting chapters.

Bring me my gal sexy flirt.

Bumping for more marin-chan.

That was the end, here are some bonus pages to end it off before the read dies.

Attached: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru - Chapter 27 - 21.jpg (908x1280, 147K)

Attached: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru - Chapter 27 - 22.jpg (907x1280, 112K)

Attached: Young Gojou.png (477x308, 46K)

thanks OP for the dumb

Attached: ultimate love.png (743x387, 114K)

This entire plot thread better push the main couple even closer together or so help me.

Officially Takao tier.

It should be a crime to be this cute

Lucky bastard.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ejv4QlLBEEM&feature=youtu.be&t=167

>how quickly they forget
We've already got the setup for multiple cosplays/arcs and most likely won't involve the siblings every time. Wouldn't mind seeing some interaction with Marin and Gojou's cousin tho.
I support the right to keep and bear QTs. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

Attached: z17.png (907x1280, 371K)

cute chapter. but yeah, needs more marin.

>middle schooler
wew

IMAGINE

Who the fuck care about these literally whos, give us more Marin!

>How's this?

Attached: 1560102802865.png (562x1280, 582K)

Was he secretly packing heat?

oh another chapter of flashback, how nice
can we leave the gay sisters alone and get back to the gal already?

How could he not be? Between those honkers and him thinking about his QT 3.14 Marin it was a forgone conclusion he was.

Attached: QTgawa collage.jpg (1352x2896, 614K)

At this point I don't know if it's innocence or thirst or both.

RIP buttons

>why not both?

Attached: 1558420649011.jpg (819x1941, 485K)

Do you think this middle schooler has straightened up and is thinking of doll lover cock by now?

You think with the blonde girl falling for him so soon and so easily that things might change and by the end they won't end up together and she'll have moved on in a bitter-sweet "maturing" ending?

not a chance

You shut your whore mouth right now.

Is this a harem now? I haven't been keeping up in a while

she's too deep in her ero games and cosplay and he really enables her dreams come true real women aren't as passionate so be glad she doesn't follow 3dpd logic

no, the gal and the doll maker kid are crushing on each other
the older sister only was interested in the clothes
the younger sister is only interested in the older sister

Don't you put that evil on this manga user! They're gonna be happy and make lots and lots of babies

Attached: z21 1.png (426x603, 177K)

prostitute ending

Attached: 73179400_p0.jpg (705x999, 115K)

Love this manga

Not a chance, the only girl in a manga currently published with a bigger crush is Komi.

Where is the netorare???

Magic binding makes boobs disappear
Turns matter into air

>itsfuckingnothing
Shit will be axed soon

Attached: larrywhatthefuckisthisshit.jpg (480x360, 16K)

In the trash where it belongs.

When will this slut fuck off? I just want Kitagawa

Got a higher res of that?

Bet you it won't

they have a basic idea for a costume and how to hide her lumps of fat, there still have to do something with the hair and maybe some makeup, probably most of the next chapter still will be this and a reveal at the end of it and the next one after that reactions from the other girls. So my guess is at least 2/3 chapters.

We might get lucky and Marin will be in the next chapter helping them out.

Attached: 1547095320237.jpg (720x720, 48K)

and lose an opportunity of having the two of them going to the shop with the tolerant shopkeeper and buying a male wig/ accessories for the girl ?

how would she if she was as surprised as the loli when the oniisan appeared before the flashback started?

You have to wait for the childhood friend that called him disgusting for playing with dolls which caused his trauma to be introduced.

Time travel

not my collage, my handiwork is at best clean crops and occasional (you) edits. Frankly I prefer cleaner more compact ones like that over the xboxhueg ones everyone makes of barely cropped pages/panels

Attached: for (you).png (687x223, 58K)

If this were real life, yeah she'd probably get bored and move on. Luckily she's not real and we'll get a pure hearted ending.

But speaking of her potentially being a slut for realsies and not just fashion wise, anyone got that one pic of her in the cosplay with a dildo up her cunt? Or any other lewds, for that matter. I can't find the pic for the life of me and it wasn't on pixiv last I checked.

imgur.com/kzuExKg

Hot.
This series needs more lewds...or fan art in general.

>the only girl in a manga currently published with a bigger crush is Komi.
right series, wrong character
oh god bros I'm not ready for it i'll never be ready for it

Attached: a4.png (836x1200, 469K)

is this a message to all gyarufags?

if the message is that hundreds of gyarus go unloved and unappreciated every day, then I'm hearing it loud and clear

The cosplay sisters fucking suck. They drag down every single chapter they're in because completely take over the entire thing, shoving Kitagawa to the sidelines and changing the tone of the series from nice fluff to shitty harem ecchi comedy + cosplay sperging. They feel like characters dragged in from another series the author had that never got off the ground.

I really, really hate them. The series is good when they're not around and then nose dives off of a cliff when they are.

If anything like that happens I'm completely dropping the series. Right now I'm at the "if I see the cosplay sisters I don't even bother reading the chapter" phase.

PAIZURI

Attached: 1555438209396.jpg (695x552, 198K)

what a bunch of miserable gits, the sisters are fine

Were her tits always this big? I am not complaining though.

Yeah I've only come across one or two fanarts via google, hopefully it starts spreading around

Attached: 1580.jpg (374x600, 37K)

tits are nice

seems so

Attached: 1550595084650.png (445x750, 326K)

The cosplay sisters would be fine if they weren't teased as romantic rivals and instead pushed the two MCs together and maybe push Gojou into trying out cosplay himself, they work best introducing advanced techniques and new venues or ideas. Anyone else disappointing that it was the "little" sister who was cosplaying last chapter and not Gojou?

Attached: 1536518969134.jpg (308x294, 29K)

meh, I could see why people might like to see Gojou get into cosplay himself but to me it would seem somewhat out of character. So far he's seemed to be more of a "nuts&bolts" kinda person rather than wanting the spotlight for himself but maybe it'll happen down the line as a sort of personal growth arc to help him get over his social anxiety

Oppai pseudo-legal imouto reverse-loli is god tier.

Attached: rxnhornygudako.jpg (1200x1427, 101K)

>not Gojou?
I would actually be disappointed if he cosplays.

The part of his character arc is NOT that he's shy or that he has some sort of complex about wearing a costume. The thing that makes up his emotional block is that before cosplay, he couldn't openly display his skill and drive to make beautiful clothing for girls because some dumb cunts said it was unmanly.

Him dressing up would be stupid beyond an occasional lark because it changes nothing in him personallly (other than perhaps, in a later arc, shows him how it feels to be a cosplayer wearing his designs); him finally being able to own up and say to the world proudly that he makes women's clothing and loves it is his apotheosis.

Attached: 1562703284089.png (188x181, 29K)

I can already feel the pain

Attached: 1555436746237.jpg (700x600, 227K)

page 10 bump i just woke up

Thanks for the dump.

Is this series monthly or biweekly? I enjoy it very much but the pacing is kind of slow lately.

isn't this breaking the laws of physics or something

Attached: (you) 2.png (639x655, 298K)

>open Bisque thread
>get reminded of this

pain

I really do love the art. But the story is vapid and just a chain of contrived reasons for lewd frames. When this tanks, the artist should work with someone who can actually write. Even if it's acceptable that a manga like this only has a story for the sake of fanservice, he gives away too much too easily. Two chapters in to the tsundere loli's introduction and we get a full frontal of her. It's a shame the author can't write appealing characters to save his life.
So what's his h-doujin handle?

This except MC will figure out Kitagawa was the girl in his dreams in the first page and his isolatiom from the rest of the world and fear of socializing about his hobby was caused entirely by Kitagawa
I fucking hope it ends with both of them in a really bad note

You could have just said you wanted to fap to their art user, lol.

I dunno. I quite like the technicalities of cosplay and fabric work it touches on
also
>he

if it really is a she that'd make my top favorite mangakas all female (Dungeon Meshi, Otoyomegatari, etc)

twitter.com/fukudashin1/media
if this is a dude I'll eat my hat

Does he really even need to go beyond the manga for that?

Attached: w18.png (921x1300, 242K)

Not really, no.

A Fuji Hikki Crazy Cat Lady. I should have known.

>Dungeon Meshi, Otoyomegatari
my nigga

Attached: what guys really want.png (741x274, 197K)

For me part of the problem is the fact that with the first cosplay we were shown how much effort he put into it, to the point it interfered with his life, sure part of it was the unrealistic deadline he put on himself, but we are going through that process 3 times now, so any impact the first one had is getting lessened. It's not something between the main couple. It's something he just does now.

what? that's silly, she has amnesia now or something? how can you forget not hating someone else? hate is a really strong emotion ,just like love, so how could Kitagawa forget about the dolls?

they might have a cosplay competition in the future, etc. there's a lot of drama to be mined from cosplaying. I agree it's slow but I don't mind the pace

I really forget that she's a middle schooler.

user...
I wouldn't put it above Kitagawa for being an idiot and forgetting how she could have shat on some orphan's dreams

that's Love Hina tier shitty writing man

Canonically she's an airhead though

why does she keep mentioning her belly? It's never visible in previous chapters so I assume it's not a problem

She thinks she's fat, remember? She has a completely distorted sense of self because people in her class make fun of her size(boy are they gonna regret the fuck out of that later).

Out of the three romcoms I'm reading this is the one I look forward to the most. I don't really mind the sisters but I hope they don't become romantic interests later on. I feel like people are kind of over reacting to them a bit.

isn't she 14? by that age I would've appreciated her assets very fucking much

What's the other two? Kaguya?

Gal Gohan and Komi, I've been meaning to start Kaguya but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
Also I forgot to add Nagataro so make that 4.

Any smart guy would have definitely taken advantage of her low self-esteem, but this isn't that kind of story lol.

How many chapters of build up has it been before we've gotten to the reveal? Kind of murders the pace for a monthly.

I think she just assumes big titties = fat because she is a dumb 14 year old.
Then add in the fact her older sister is flat as fuck and tiny she probably has a messed up understanding of what a women's body is meant to be.

see

Huh, OK. The image in the manga made it seem completely flat, so I got confused

I'll turn her tits into my D-Holder if you know what I mean.

Isn't the author a woman?

>Bisque Doll author is a woman
>Gal Gohan author is a woman
>Both have extremely cut/hot girls
Who would have guessed woman draw the best girls.

try looking at the number of women that drew hentai.
start with Pochi

>14
whew

didn't it used to be legal to marry at 13 in japan?

I think you also need to be around the same age

and have both parents permission

Fuck that, I would be so mad. I also really really REALLY hope the author doesn't give us "misunderstandings" or "Sorry, I'm not enough to accept your love because my skills aren't as good as I want them" or whatever the fuck. I dropped so much mango because they always had retarded logic when it comes to romance

>when this tanks
Wew, now that's a retarded post, the author is a seasoned mangaka you dumbo, who already has made plenty of stories like these fluffy thing but with lewd packed into it, publishers get what they want, there's no fear of cancellation yet.

When is the next chapter?

look at the release schedule on mangaupdates