Sheesh, what was her problem?

Attached: shiki.jpg (600x337, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iw5u3QVdHjA
youtube.com/watch?v=-Kk7pMZF34w
youtube.com/watch?v=3VSdQO_Z5Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=9xKmNCWeUSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

being born in a tiny village that was not up too her standards.

Too capitalist for her communist village

too cute. If she was into /u/ she would have been fine becaue her friend was thristy for her

Natsuno's dick

Attached: 1535282528895.jpg (1432x2150, 707K)

Megumi did nothing wrong.

She was thirsty for the yaoi dick

This anime is kino, a very rare one that gave me chills. CHAD doctor best doctor

Bad head on her shoulders. The village solved that though.

The guy she loves was gay and she didn't want to be a peasant as another villagers.

Kek

Doctor character was a sociopathic nutcase

Hey, wifey was already dead

Vampires aren't people as shown by how easily they killed their own friends and loved ones

This. It's one of the few anime which I actually rewatched several times and it was always good. Also I think it's one of the few series where author doesn't try to justify vampires/ghouls and doeszn't make heroes out of them. They got what they deserved. Except for loli because of retarded monk.

She was a teenager and teenager can do very stupid things

If they weren't so stupid and stopped killing or turning people they could've just survived in the shadows as those weird people in the mansion. Did they not think people would start to notice a bunch of how many went missing right as they showed up?

Based priest did everything for suitcase loli.

The only sociopath there was fucking monk. Doctor was absolutely right and logical. He was a hero.

Loli's plan was very stupid and unsustainable. Monk is a huge faggot and deserved to die.

Doctor was the only redeeming character

It's not his fault his son was such a failure

He rejected humanity for an immortal loli. A way better deal than Dio's.

It was their feeding habit. Anywhere they go, they suck the land dried then move on to the next one. This is why they had chosen one of the most remote village in Japan.

Hey! Atleast Dio is a likable asshole, the monk is just edgy.

No they planned to turn it into a city for vampires. They could have gotten by without wiping it out but they did it intentionally.

I fucking love OPs and EDs of this anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iw5u3QVdHjA
youtube.com/watch?v=-Kk7pMZF34w

youtube.com/watch?v=3VSdQO_Z5Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=9xKmNCWeUSQ

They had chosen a village because Sunako wanted to make a village of vampires to have a place where she can belong. Adults mostly understood that it's not a feasible plan but stuck to it either out of loyalty to Sunako or for fun.
Normally they don't kill too much people in one place and don't produce too much new vampires either.

Their mind had twisted the moment they became vampires. I remember one woman tried to kill her family because she wanted them to join her.

Sorry you're too young and stupid to understand his character arc.

First OP is humans' vision.
First ED is Sunako's vision.
Second OP is shared vision where everything burns.

>the monk is just edgy
If anything, it's the doctor that's edgy.

Monk was edgy for the first half of the series. Waaaaah I'm surrounded by stupid villagers, waaaaah no one here understands art, waaaaaah no one understands me or the depth of my suffering. He got stuck in the 16 years old phase.

>Entire goal is to save lives
>edgy

>dissect his own wife in cold blood
>but she's "already dead"

She literally was

He was doing what was necessary.

Fuck the shiki and fuck shiki apologists

Buck Tick is based.

It's too autistic for me to understand

Were those two friends actually gay for each other?

At least one of them was

That’s realistic, I also feel that way and I’m not even surrounded by retarded farmers.

I wished they had used the loli vampire with the doll more.

Yes, until one of them realised he was a lolicon.