Why didn't none of you guys tell me this show is fucking great?

Why didn't none of you guys tell me this show is fucking great?

Attached: nadia.jpg (750x500, 184K)

because the latter episodes ruin it

Because it's expected for you to see a bare minimum amount of shows before posting here, lurk more.

Keep watching lmao

Because we assumed you've seen it as a kid.

MEAT

island and africa arcs are pleb filters

lol the movie is even worse

The island episodes are shit and ruined the show
Still one of my favorites

we've had this thread many times before. you should have been told plenty, faggot

I've watching this show two decades ago and watching that island bullshit still stands up as one of the most boring moments of my entire life.

>be pleb
>get filtered

because it really isn't all that good on a whole

>this show is fucking great?
Because it isn't and anyone who pretends for it to be usually tells you to skip 1/3rd of the episodes, which, by proxy, makes it impossible for the show to even be good, let alone great.

The ending is fantastic, but the filler sucks.

Pretty much this.

Isn't it a common knowledge that when watching Nadia you need to skip the middle episodes and avoid the movie like a plague?

didn't knew any better, it was utter shite

because those episodes were never planned and farmed out to some Koreans. They have no impact on the rest of the show, and except for the 10 min segment in Red Noah, can be skipped without any issue

wait till they get to the island

Nadia is fucking annyoing, how can you enjoy thi. Jean is smart, at least

Nadia is CUTE

>fucking annyoing
Even if she is basically a female Shinji she is still extremely fappable

why did the show turn into a space opera right at the end out of nowhere. i just wanted steampunk shenanigans : /

>bro just ignore [subjective amount of episdes] and it's actually a great show
Anything is great then. Just ignore 85 minutes of this 90 minute long movie. Or 5 episodes of this single cour show. Hehe, they le weren't le planned.