One Piece

Who's sword is that?

strawpoll.me/18358194

Attached: first half.jpg (639x900, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forms.gle/HevpvWTjDdc5A5166
youtube.com/watch?v=UMvTiS2mjjM
twitter.com/sandman_AP/status/1153279242152505345
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-07-21/agents-of-s.h.i.e.l.d-luke-cage-matt-owens-to-pen-script-for-hollywood-one-piece-project/.149171
strawpoll.com/11arfydk
youtube.com/watch?v=gLSkFQPp424
imgur.com/a/kuhrkUZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope it is Kyoshiro so we can get an official color scheme for him.

Attached: zzz.jpg (1200x1200, 223K)

I'm still betting on Usopp, Luffy in front and SHs vs villains would look weird, like he's outside the conflict and not the leader of a faction. And with the sword in this half, I don't think it would be a mirror of sorts with half villains face and his subordinates. It could be scabbards possibly, but even then the choice of SHs on this half looks rather random. I think the unexpected part will be something else.

Reminder that we are having a One Piece popularity poll
>Submit your 3 favourite OP character, the order is irrelevant
>The time limit, is one month from now on. I will close the polls once August 2 hits and soon after that I will release the results
>just make sure the 3 characters you pick are your very very favourite because you can't change your vote once you submit the form
forms.gle/HevpvWTjDdc5A5166
9 days left

Attached: 1509178080502.jpg (1777x1300, 1.03M)

Just done reading the Zoro spinoff. That was nice. What did you guys think of it?

Attached: AA94360E-9818-4E5B-8C70-7FAEF1AA6671.jpg (600x312, 44K)

There is no reason for zoro to have to look that way when the rest of the crew is cheerful unless he has orochi against him. But since it's the anniversary it's 99% usopp and the rest of the crew.still no idea why oda went with that expression

Your favorite episode supervisor before ts?

*disregard the movies

Attached: one piece supervisors.png (1010x1599, 1.8M)

Kino double page spreads

Attached: 42-43.png (1775x1300, 1.18M)

>But since it's the anniversary it's 99% usopp and the rest of the crew
Oda's editor already side that the other half of the cover is a surprise so it can't be that

I love them!!!
Choosing 16 favorites is not easy

Attached: Boys Boys Boys.jpg (1920x1920, 3.67M)

Where did you start following One Piece? How can you call that a spin off

Sun-Ken Rock looked a lot better, the fuck was Boichi doing

Koizumi

What you guys think about the Fire Festival? Will it be successful?

Attached: Dopk4VgXkAESbFb.jpg (675x1200, 212K)

Am I the only one here that thinks while Oda's art is poorer he manages to invoke more emotion then Boichi?

This page with Mihawk is great. He seems cool, calm, in control and obviously arrogant. Almost like he's offended that Zoro considers him an equal.

The Mihawk I'm getting from the redraw just gives me an vibe that he has a stick up his ass.

Attached: 1532372445504.jpg (1066x1600, 277K)

Am I the only one who loves and thinks old anime art (not just for one piece) is better than the style of nowadays?

There's 2 Boichi's drawing mode. Shounen Jump Boichi and Sun-Ken Rock Boichi. This fits the spinoff better, it has a softer feel to it and Luffy's face is cute because of it.

Attached: 1563749469738.jpg (2000x1496, 1.4M)

He was "arrogant" because he tought Zoro is just another big-mouthed brat. He instantly changed his mind when Zoro refused to step back and proved he is a true swordsman and has a lot of potential.

>Am I the only one here that thinks while Oda's art is poorer he manages to invoke more emotion then Boichi?
Boichi was tried to stay truer to Mihawk's later characterization I guess. He's not like this outside this moment, he rarely changes his expression.

I agree. What's the point of this post?

>He's not like this outside this moment, he rarely changes his expression.
But the greatest thing about the fight was how he won Mihawk's respect. Idk it just killed it for me

Jinbei is more popular than Katakuri

Attached: Top ranking.png (1892x943, 425K)

ZEHAHAHAHA, MUGIWARA!

Attached: ZEHAHAHAHA.gif (500x288, 392K)

This guy's background is more interesting to me than the Void Century.

What the fuck is that site

Jinbei is a based Fishman who saved Luffy's life multiple times, told the most powerful woman in the world blankpoint that he wasn't going to work for her anymore and had an entire heroes journey where he went from despising humans to willingly being under the authority of one.

Katakuri is a jobber who used to run to a literal separate dimension because he was shy about his face.

Not easy to understand why.

>no Caesar

Attached: 1562605121317.png (239x222, 38K)

I feels sad unironically every time I see his childhood version

>But the greatest thing about the fight was how he won Mihawk's respect. Idk it just killed it for me
This is still retained in the story. But Mihawk is brought to his mostly emotionless (at least in expression) later self. I mean, I like old-Mihawk more, but it's not surprising he decided to "correct" him to match his later portrayal. I guess if he was redoing some Sabaody chapters, Law would be less smugm, sporting his later grins instead.

>his character song is called "Now My Hands Get"
>his childhood was spent in squalor
>he just wants to live a good life with wine, women and song
Truly the most worthy PK

Attached: Tragic past.png (443x418, 264K)

Women love Zoro

Sanji is 12th

Attached: Top ranking women.png (1778x959, 687K)

Are canned phrases like “... BTFO!” and “I love...!!” okay to be reported?

He's funny but not one of my top favorites. If I did a list of 50 favorites he would be on it

>reporting love
Fuck off. #LoveisLove #LoveWins #GermanDeathCamps

>#GermanDeathCamps

Attached: c2598.png (640x512, 493K)

Katakuri doesn't look 5m in the manga either except for a few panels. Proves that kaido is way taller than oda actually portrays him

Now that the dust has settled, how would you rate their job of dubbing One Piece?

Attached: New-funimation-logo.jpg (620x310, 18K)

#GermaDeathCamps

Attached: C1832.png (640x512, 568K)

PAOPAPAPAPA MUGIWARA

Attached: babanuki-beasts-pirates_21c2e59531c8710156d34a3c30ac81d5.jpg (630x420, 212K)

Absolutely disgusting, I never saw a single episode because of that.

Post your favorite old chapter cover

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-22-03-58-50~2.png (1331x1917, 2.99M)

How far did they manage to go before dropping it completely?

Attached: 5.png (369x384, 75K)

I like all of the Strawhats’ VAs. Some of their picks for the side characters can be questionable at times (or maybe they just need better voice direction).
Satisfactory overall, but I haven’t watched in ages (more because the anime becomes crappier in general rather than the voices).

Why does he want to have the North Blue?
It's a shithole
East Blue is better

they finished dubbing fishman's island, their linlin is legit
youtube.com/watch?v=UMvTiS2mjjM

Koizumi

End of Fishman Island

I'm afraid no one cares for them (color spreads aside). They only started getting somewhat interesting around Marineford (multiple characters) and achieved their final form with requests.

Caesar is a failure

-Trash smiles
-failed to make giants
- his weapons fail to kill Big mom

You know I realised why I always hated Sani, even back in 2005 when I first started watching one piece as a brat. He wasn't like Zoro; he'd drop his ambition if he really had to.

Attached: 01.jpg (1449x1080, 261K)

Caesar is a third-rate scientist!
Judge is better. He has a clone army

Attached: punchintheface.jpg (300x168, 10K)

But he would hold on to stupid rules like not fighting women. Yeah Sanji is retarded

jimbo

Kinemon or Usopp for sure.

He was like that because he believed he was still indebted to Zeff, but Zeff wanted him to live his dream. The point was to kickstart his character development you dumb twat.

The editor being horny on main about carrot gave me good chuckle.

>The editor is a fan of carrot
Oh, cool
>And he wants to impregnate her
Pfffft

Oda hinted that that weird swordsmith will fuse Zoros Sandai Kitetsu and Luffys Nidai Kitetsu to Ichi Kitetsu
so Zorro will finally have a great sword like Mihawk

Cope Sanjincel

a major argument against carrot joining on the previous thread was the fact that carrot wasn't getting any central attention in the arcs she's been in, but doesn't that just improve her chances? Why would oda introduce carrot to just be there? Pedro, viva ect had very good reasons to be there and their character arcs were fulfilled but with carrot it would be completely pointless if nothing major happened with her.

Kazuya hisada

>replying to Jeremy

Who the fuck is Jeremy?

Of course

Attached: 1512101613028.jpg (786x1024, 176K)

I wonder if komurasaki has a super bushy, hairy pussy and butthole. We’re talking about edo japan here, almost guaranteed women did not shave

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

I don't know, I want to fit in

Post plot holes, I'll start
>Beasts Pirates sentries stationed on the rocks near the waterfall in Wano
>Big Mom washing ashore in Kuri despite falling down the waterfall
>Zombies in Marineford

Attached: 20190722_182141.jpg (932x463, 387K)

All the STDs she has made all her pubes fall out

You could probably cut few scabbards out of the story and not much would have changed. W7 without Paulie could probably work too. Fleet doesn't need all 7 crews. Also there are other major things that can happen than joining the crew. And literally everyone was a major character in their debut arc. Even Robin managed to stand out more in her one chapter in Whiskey Peak than Carrot in ~20 chapters of Zou when she was outshined by 4 other minks alone. And we're 140+ without her joining ever becoming a topic, if she was to join that would be the longest.

>Beasts Pirates sentries stationed on the rocks near the waterfall in Wano
You know that there's more than one waterfall right, Kinemon and co talked with the SH about an specific route to Wano not guarded by the beast pirates. Seriously search the definition of plot hole becuase I don't think you truly grasp what it means

Do we know where wano is exactly? Is it at the bottom of the crater of mt Fuji?

I know you're throwing stuff out there but its just much easier to assume she's joining, she even has her established position on the ship (lookout).

For the end of the arc I want a joyous celebration that consists of our main characters running a train on her; banquets are out of fashion, bring on the gangbangs on Hiyori, Nami, robin and kiku

>a deranged otaku will never light Toei on fire

Attached: 1530312248944.png (712x756, 466K)

The end of the arc celebration will have Hiyori calling Zoro to her quarters and forcing him to spend a night with her.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Talking about swords... Katakuri had an spear, Mama has her hat, even Kaidou has the club. Every big pirate seems to have a weapon.

Do you think luffy will eventually get some sort of weapon?

Attached: pokemon oho.jpg (328x684, 144K)

Blackbeard has no weapon.
He used to have claws but he threw them away for his Devil Fruit.

Well, did this issue have a back cover? Were there already the other Straw Hats on the back of this issue?

And Speed.

It doesnt fit Luffy, we have directly seen that Luffy cant use a weapon properly, see Arlong Park, plus having Luffy fight someone with a weapon it puts him at a disadvantage, even if just in appearance and having your MC being an underdog is a major pillar in shonen and just story telling in general.

>Zombies in Marineford
How is that a plothole?

When I woke up and checked my timeline I wasn't expecting the first thing I see was going to be the media editor of one piece talking about wanting to fuck the bun.

I wish I knew japanese enough to watch the stream and find out what the fucking context was for the comment. Why was she brought up on the panel and why exactly did the editor just start talking about having a child with her?

>hates humans so much that he dies because his body rejects their blood transfusion

Attached: 1234456543.jpg (300x295, 100K)

And that's a good thing

Attached: 1553678549699.png (375x385, 9K)

>Well, did this issue have a back cover?
nop

He must assume zombies can't be in the sun but I'm pretty sure it was only humans who had that problem.

I'm guessing he means either he shouldnt have access to shadows, but he could have them already ready or the zombies having that prepared look they shouldnt have since they were just corpses that just died and Hogback wasnt putting in the work but that's probably just because Oda didnt want to use "realistic" looking zombies since they would be a bit too gory.
I dont recall if Moria was just cutting shadows out of people around him to fuel his zombies, if he did that would actually not make sense since those people should evaporate destroying their shadows with them.

>but its just much easier to assume she's joining
For me, Carrot is a character that seems like a reasonable candidate at first glance (or at least she seemed throughout the WCI arc), but when you start thinking about it, it seems to make less and less sense. You may ask why would Oda brought her along if she wasn't going to be important, but I ask why Oda didn't make her important if she was going to join. Why not make her a standout character in Zou, instead of her just being Wanda's shadow, while the focus is on her senpai, Pedro, Neko, and Inu? Everyone else did stand out immediately. Even in WCI, she's hardly main focus, being SHs sidekick aside of those two Sulong chapters. And even though she bonded with the crew, the topic of her joining never comes up even after they leave WCI. I don't see much space for her to become the star of the Wano arc either, with all the natives needing attention, Zoro seemingly getting a central role, and Inu and Neko being much more relevant minks. If she was to join, it wouldn't be a plot twist like Robin or a big pay off moment like everyone else. It would be just thoroughly underwhelming.
>she even has her established position on the ship (lookout)
I think half the fanbase candidates since TB had "lookout" role assigned to them by the fans. But here's the thing, not a single designated lookout has ever appeared in the series. It was also never mentioned as a role needed for the crew. I don't feel like Oda has implied he considers it an important position.

I like the way you think user. Let’s throw the snake necked gifter and toki’s corpse into the mix

but he has pistols

Less is more in this situation Oda's Zoro invokes more emotion.

Well, most of the strongest marines don't carry around any weapon (though some creat them instead). Also, Ace only had that dagger of his he never used, Jinbe doesn't use any sort of weapon, Doffy only used pistols for exectuions. All Yonko use weapons, but the tier below is more diverse.

A lookout is pretty important to be fair, for someone like Zoro who would fall asleep over night they would force carrot to join to fulfill this position.

Shabaody arc.
Kizaru destroys 4 supernovas. Instead of them being headed to jail, we somehow see them making comments on the events after the war. This shit was giant joke by Oda, what was the point Kizaru defeating Urouge, Hawkins, Apoo and X drake, if he wash gonna send em to impel down...and the thing is none really remembers this giant plot be. Kizaru even told Hawkins, I can't leave a head with a high bounty like yours lol...

Things like this make me love One Piece

Attached: Maximum Comfy.jpg (634x707, 198K)

>Ace not knowing Haki yet he made it all the way to Wano and he was an important Yonkou Commander
>Shanks losing his arm to a Sea King start of the series Luffy could take out

I'd even argue that Carrot is the best lookout in the one piece world, which is fitting as you can argue about the other strawhats positions being the greatest or will be greatest.

Wouldn't Usopp theoretically be the greatest lookout with his 40/40 zoom vision?

He knew haki. The problem with haki is that nowadays all hakitards want it to be drawn black.

He knew haki but Akainu was more powerful that's all.

he did succeed in healing though, even if it was forced on him (Minks) or for the sake of using healed people's trust later (Punk Hazard Untermenschen). The only ones he could do anything about were those drugged kids since he did try giving them a longer lifespan but failed.

Attached: tumblr_p6xx0rsmEh1vxc18go1_500.jpg (413x413, 52K)

Why was this censerd in th anime

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 43K)

*couldn't, obviously

This was pretty kino. People think the message of Fishman Island was that racism is bad, but it's more along the lines of inherited hatred being bad and in certain situations racism is natural and totally understandable, and being the bigger man is about getting over yourself which Tiger could never do unlike Jimbei, Nami etc.

Attached: Hodykino.jpg (800x410, 97K)

Finger too long.

Imagine it going in you ass.

My interpretation was that Kizaru let himself get distracted when Ultimate Guard nephew called about the strawhats, and he literally left them there. It sounds silly yes but that duo was like halfway joke characters anyway. Iirc he did only say he couldnt leave Hawkins be because he had "free time" due to being unable to find Sentomaru.

Wow magatards really distorting oda's work. The message was that the right thing to do is destroy natural existing orders like not giving blood to humans, and that fishmen didn't have to live under the surface. Those people like the D's(Jews) and fishmen who want everyone to understand each other will move the world towards away from the "natural order"...

But he said he was evenly matched against a Logia, implying he didn't know how to take him down.

Attached: 0158-019.png.jpg (1066x1600, 264K)

Shanks did that to show Luffy the dangers of the sea he even says that when he meets White beard.

Post the scene where Kizaru defeated Rayleigh. He refused to withdraw Rayleigh's bounty on panel, so we know he tried to capture him.

Attached: Kizaru's only wound.jpg (750x1098, 235K)

No, he was evenly matched against Smoker because Smoke doesn't create heat. Haki can let you hit logia but doesn't take away their natural effects, Ace got engulfed by a hotter element than himself.

They were evenly matched in terms of elemental powers. No need to read too much into it. Same goes for hakitards who read into whether or bit Sanji's legs are black enough.... That is moronic. Since basic Amazon's had haki now every high tier has it.

I like this idea but the only Wano hackery I want is for Wado Ichimonji to be revealed to be some kind of unrivaled masterpiece. It did stand up against Yoru after all.

how would ace apply haki to his fire? Can you harden fire?

Why didn't he put handcuffs on Hawkins, Drake, Apoo and urouge. That's my problem. It didn't make sense for him not to send them to jail.

Usopp has a sword with him in his get-up as a toad oil salesman, it's him

Ace clashed with Aokiji the same way he clashed with Smoker and also tied, by your logic Smoker, Ace, and Aokiji, are equals as fighters.
Obviously not retard.

Attached: Right Hand of the Forbidden One.png (271x290, 137K)

Dont movie tie in fillers usually last like 4 episodes or something?

Kek, 4 completely different answers to something that should have a single easy solution. Seems everyone has their own headcanon as to why it works, when it shouldn't.
Keep coping.

He's not an edgy teenage writer who thinks characters without flawed thinking and character are any good, he's clearly developed a personality off of the perception of near godhood that his devil fruit gives him in comparison to the common man, he is the holy light of Marijioas, Kizaru.
On the page posted that you responded to, he explains exactly why, he thought of it as a casual relaxation, like someone playing a video game for fun. Since Rayleigh showed up unexpectedly and cut him in the face, he dispelled that, Kizaru got the fuck out not long after the strawhats left. Rayleigh dabs all over the WG and literally brought Luffy back to dab with him.

Based Jinbro

Kizaru may have thought they were dead and didn't bother to check. It's "unclear", just like his brand of justice.

Attached: kizaru-akianu-christmas-part.jpg (750x1114, 123K)

Attached: Left Hand of the Forbidden One.png (203x224, 88K)

this one will take only a couple, anime wano resumes on ep 896

>Am I the only one here that thinks while Oda's art is poorer he manages to invoke more emotion then Boichi?
Oda's art isn't poorer, just less rendered. Oda is an amazing cartoonist.
And I do agree with you, using as an example, Boichi has impressive technical ability but lacks the small, subtle details that allow for stronger emotions and illusion of motion. It's the difference between Mihawk's mouth being open and closed in the first panel that makes him look like he's really talking, or the wrinkles around Zoro's mouth as the muscles are pulled down that looks like he's really crying.
>The bottom left panel
Is this Panda?

The goal was to capture Luffy, not to fucks around with some pirates

>editor wants to fuck the bun
Source, please tell me this is real

>carrotsfas legit think she's the next Nakama
Let's remember her great involvement in the current plot:

That is all.
Robin was key in Alabasta. Jinbe was key in Fishment Island. Franky was key in Enies Lobby and Water 7, Brook was key in Thriller Bark just like every crew member got a ton of exposure before joining. But hey Carrot with her great amount of nothing is the next nakama.

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

Attached: Right Leg of the Forbidden One.png (209x241, 62K)

Big Fishman Dick

Katakuri is liked only by fags and trannies. Pretty much human garbage

twitter.com/sandman_AP/status/1153279242152505345

Attached: Left Leg of the Forbidden One.png (248x283, 89K)

Your argument is a reason why she's joining, what was the point of carrot being introduced into the story and joining the strawhats in whole cake island if she's not going to be important? Don't forget her dream is to see the world, she isn't going back to zou.

>Big Fishman Dick
Robin's favourite

KUROZE

Attached: 819065.jpg (308x450, 24K)

Based, but too bad for him, only I can breed with her

Attached: 1518410053928.jpg (760x1159, 221K)

>Brook was key in Thriller Bark
Not really.

>Robin was key in Alabasta
Not really.

Too late.

Attached: ExoTumblr the Forbidden One.png (1280x1097, 1.52M)

Exactly how canon is this ship?

Attached: 0592-001.png.jpg (1066x1600, 252K)

He was. Getting his shadow was the arc's main quest. It pretty much starts with his introduction. He's the one who knows zombies' weaknesses. And the conclusion of the arc is his flashback and him joining.

Attached: kaiba.jpg (1003x767, 95K)

>the editor is the "I want to have human-mink hybrids with Carrot" poster

Attached: Toko scared.png (172x160, 25K)

Spoiler this shit next time, please.

What do you guys think One Piece is supposed to be?
I think it will be a single piece dress.

He wasn't personally involved with Moria though, just another victim that Luffy would have saved anyway since Moria was a dickbag that attacked his crew. Remove Brook from the story and nothing changes.

Attached: 1518649198011.gif (480x360, 3.68M)

>Don't forget her dream is to see the world,
Make your own crew of filthy furs
>what was the point of carrot being introduced into the story and joining the strawhats in whole cake island if she's not going to be important?
Pedro's story. Which is over now. If she's lucky, she'll fight that disgusting shit that's Perospero for revenge.
The main minks for Wano are clearly Cat and Dog. She's irrelevant now and forever. You furfags are done

>Remove Brook from the story and nothing changes.
imagine actually thinking this

Attached: i cunt believe you've done this.png (394x223, 76K)

Ruins+Rio Poneglyph+Ancient weapon(s)+Actual treasure

Horrifying

Attached: Chapter_306.png (763x1200, 249K)

U mad.

I unironically think Boshi's art looks disgusting.

Now imagine this in live action.

They were going to explore the island anyway, they would have gotten their shadows stolen anyway, they would have figured out the saltwater weakness anyway. Brook wasn't intrinsically linked to TB, his existence was pure coincidence.

>He wasn't personally involved with Moria though
Neither was Zoro with Morgan. Which doesn't change the fact he was the key character there. Also, the arc wasn't only about beating Moria. That's a fightfag perspective. The first chapter of the arc has crew meeting Brook and Luffy asking him to join. Then they bond somewhat and Brook explains his situation and goes off two fight. Then we have him saving Robin and Franky and first teases of his backstory, his fight with Ryuma (and even more teases), fight together with the crew against Oars and the resolution of the arc is his flashback reveal and him joining. The key part of the arc wasn't Moria, it was Brook.

Carrot apologists are truly retarded.
Also Luffy wanted 10 crewmembers. He has 10. It's over. It's becoming hard for Oda to write opportunities for all of them.

No treasure...
Its D's plan to destroy the red line, by using the ancient weapons. The spot where the 4 oceans meet is fishman Island and Mariejoa. The Straw Hats need to destroy that spot and fishman island, in order to combine the 4 blues into one...all blue and bring it all together in one piece.

Wrong post here...

>Oda editor is a die-hard Carrotfan
she's in isn't she

Attached: 1543312433651.gif (540x304, 2.97M)

some old art doesn't hold up well but older animation is unironically more soulful

Carrot vs Perospero matchup in wano? Fucking genius dude

Looks like the (pointy) end of Miki Sayaka's sword

Weren´t we supposed to get news on the live action one piece trainwreck this week? What was it?

who is Hitetsu waiting for?

Attached: latest[1].png (1135x720, 1.14M)

His brother Enel.

Matt Owens will be writing it.

Writer was announced. It's some capeshit TV series writer.

His son King

oh god why are they all so ugly

Jinbe.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-07-21/agents-of-s.h.i.e.l.d-luke-cage-matt-owens-to-pen-script-for-hollywood-one-piece-project/.149171

lol the look of shock on the squirrel

zoro's sword

they rotate luffy to fit the cover better

Attached: 1563805576869.jpg (639x900, 312K)

Koushirou's disciple

Attached: Kingoftheonepiece.png (760x1200, 988K)

apparently the guy is a huge One Piece nerd:
>One Piece is the most beloved story in my life
>I want to make the most of my passion for One Piece by creating a thrilling live-action series which is faithful to the original story
honestly it could end up not being a horrible turd, but I'm not gonna be expecting anything good from a live-action anime adaptation

Attached: 1561611953650.png (515x474, 119K)

Accept it, zolo is crossing swords again.

This art is garbage, nothing like my animu waifus

Attached: tips.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

It should'nt be "faithful" in term of design, gags and the way characters behave. Otherwise it will be absolutely cringe

It has to be a realistic pirate tv show, with the soul of One Piece and the superpowers that comes with it.

Attached: 12487b9400dbe1d7b6858fe8973e6466.jpg (563x436, 59K)

We already know Shimotsuki Village shares a name with legend Ryuuma and Yasu'ie, former lord of the only open port in Wano 20 years ago, but
Do you guys think the Isshin Dojo in Shimotsuki village, shares its name with almiral Issoh (Fujitora)?

It may not be terrible but the thought of a live action One Piece disturbs me.
It's like making a live action Looney Tunes.

strawpoll.com/11arfydk

Favourite Strawhat, vote! Also noone likes Sanji

Attached: sanji0.png (1179x382, 46K)

I don't know if being a fan is good or bad actually. I mean, at that point it becomes literal fanfiction. That he loves OP doesn't mean he "feels" Oda and knows what's appropiate and what isn't. And from what I heard, his main project so far was some C-List capeshit that was cancelled after two seasons (I never watched an episode though).

I wish I could vote for both Zoro and Franky

Luke Cage was actually pretty good

>only one other Brook-bro in here
Yare yare daze.

How funny would it be if One Piece of all things ends up having a live-action Hollywood adaption that is actually decent? Knowing the writer is a huge fan and is knowledgeable about the series makes me a little less skeptical.

Attached: Director Luffy.png (550x650, 406K)

Skellyfist, brookfriend!

well, now noone likes Jinbe

High five!

Attached: Brook.jpg (1280x704, 50K)

Big fan of Sushio

>realistic pirate tv show
What realistic are we talking about? Just more grounded, or actual historical accuracy?
Because I honestly can't see One Piece doing either and still being One Piece.

I have a feeling Sanjifags are samefagging it

He means it has to be about faggots having gay sex like Black Sails.

Do you think the anime is going to take advantage of all the off panel happenings in the manga and maintain a decent pace?

Luffy is the only male in OP that i'd be gay for, so obviously gets my vote.

>It should'nt be "faithful" in term of design, gags and the way characters behave.
I mean, it should be definitely toned down, but the core should remain. I mean, if you go with Sanji one-to-one, it's gonna end up being awful but his libido should be a central source of humor with him still. And Nami probably shouldn't beat the shit out of the boys every second scene but her role of the "big sis" of the crew who keeps order should be retained. And as far as East Blue goes, I think all the major character designs can stay.

>My favorite Strawhat is Zoro

Attached: The Typical Zorofag.jpg (900x1200, 223K)

More grounded

Indeed and that's why ONE PIECE CANT BE ADAPTED IN TO SOME LIVE ACTION SHIT

It's a fucking MANGA, have you ever seen a good adaptation ? In addition, One piece has a very peculiar artstyle and superpowers everywhere

Attached: 0dea84303c3d6087e38ea974dfc38260.jpg (564x1001, 101K)

>he wouldn't Zoro

Attached: Zoro_Film_Gold.png (389x800, 122K)

too manly

>have you ever seen a good adaptation
20th Century Boys and Akagi spring to mind right off the bat. Oldboy was amazing.

How the fuck do you even adapt one piece in live action is my question. The devil fruit powers would require tons of cgi, luffy’s personality needs to be reworked cause he would look like an insufferable retard, it’s simply not feasible without spending tons of money on it

Ironically 4kids Luffy had a way better voice, just badly acted.

>Brooklyn Sanji
I miss it, I still play Grand Adventure just to hear it.

>You could probably cut few scabbards out of the story and not much would have changed
Like who?

I want Southerner Robin to ride me like a buckin' bronco

It all depends on which try Luffy will fight Kaido.

Narrative wise Luffy ABSOLUTELY MUST lose in the second try against Kaido.
Propably he manages to actually damage Kaido and will be seen the first time as a legit threat to Kaido.

If this happens before the festival there is a high chance of success if not theres no chance they´ll win

there's way too much fan service for girls in the first episode of Wano

It's like it's written to get Hiyori wet

Kanjuro for one.

2 op threads with over 200 replies each

Attached: Luffy not impressed.jpg (480x480, 39K)

the director is hot for Zoro

Hiyori needs to be constantly wet or her daily job will become very painfull

fag or woman?

>the most popular manga ever is discussed a lot
Does this upset you?

>there's way too much fan service for girls in the first episode of Wano
it's alright, we're getting bathing hancock in the next couple of filler eps

Attached: thanos weighs in.jpg (1422x712, 104K)

That's another voice that was better than Funimation but had retarded stuffy nosed acting

woman, he's very popular among the ladies

Fuck that ugly skank, I want Kiku and Speed to show up already.

Luffy is too retarded
Usopp is too annoying
Nami is a woman
Robin is a woman
Chopper is too kawai
Franky bores me
Brook bores me
Sanji make me cringe
Who the fuck is Jinbe?

so the only person left is Zoro as my favorites as hes the only one I dont hate or are bored by.

I know FINALLY get it why Bocchis style is good but something feels always so off about it.

Bocchis characters NEVER have a neutral face expression so every real emotion has no impact.

I think the Hellsing author has the same weakness. Always grinning...

Explain how Usopp defeats Sugar a second time and how they get up to Zou then. Or why Kin'mon would want to go to Dressrosa.

Not at all but why separate threads?

>It's a fucking MANGA, have you ever seen a good adaptation
Really depends on what kind of manga it is. One Piece is a very loose fantasy with a heavily cartoonish style (except for a few faces like the admirals) so it's much harder to translate into live action.
But a slice of life or a realistic romance would be no issue. Live action productions have illustrated storyboards which are only a step removed from a manga, after all.

Well, an insufferable retard is what people think of him at first in-universe. Though when it isn't cartoon lots of this charm is lost. When it comes to powers, I think the best route is not even attempting it. I mean, they should forget about stuff like Santoryuu, Luffy should also not use his powers as much in normal situations. Though, without all of this, how much of One Piece will be retained? The other extreme is going full camp, go all-in goofiness and use shitty special effects without worrying. Maybe it's better not to fight what you can't defeat?

>Nami is a woman
>Robin is a woman
based

midori matsuda, a young gal who happens to be our new character designer, has the hots for zorojuro

>Explain how Usopp defeats Sugar a second time
He uses a slingshot? The fact that it was made by Kanjuro was irrelevant.
>and how they get up to Zou then.
They climb the fucking elephant like team Sanji did?
>Or why Kin'mon would want to go to Dressrosa.
He doesn't, that was a pointless b plot to begin with.

that makes sense

Legit want to Zoro/Hiyori shipping

Why is speed such a joke? Wasnt she supposed to be like a top Kaido crewmate? I guess all smile users are supposed to be shitters?

*want to see

Yeah, Kinemon doesn't even need a reason to go to Dressrosa, he might just stay with them until they go for Zou for lack of better alternatives. Usopp could make a model of his face on his own to, he's an artist after all. Climbing the Zou could be managed without him as well. Unless he a traitor of course.

at least he Nami x Vivi is canon

Luffy is top yonkou commander level what do you expect?

>Fuck that ugly skank
honestly speaking, it's more about the situation she seems to find herself in the episode. i'm a huge fan of accidental nudity

Whose

>Sanji has more votes than Luffy

Where did everything go so wrong

>oneshooted by a little girl from the Ace cover story
Why Blackbeards pirates are such a joke

Attached: Pinkbeard_Anime_Infobox.png (1736x2114, 2.21M)

>imagine being this guy

we are currently in the middle of Sanji arc

Attached: Strawhat crew Vice-Captain.png (1028x434, 646K)

Attached: c1ed467004f3ffc30c480082ed24e7b6.jpg (500x651, 74K)

You are retarded.

Attached: nami_in_her_whole_cake_island_outfit_by_stadla_dca8oeh.png (916x2832, 1.31M)

>Luffy is top yonkou commander level what do you expect?
I mean I'm okay with tiger belly guy getting stomped but speed should have just been some other animal like the sword monkey if she was just going to immediately see Tama as her master...maybe it's a fetish of Oda's or something, kind of like how that Swole Baroque works woman just gets immediately manhandled by the two relatively thin guys she fights.

Damm if Oda wasn't such a sexist incel we could get this

Attached: MUH.png (492x254, 118K)

He got 0 votes in half a day then went from 0 to 6 in a matter of minutes, I smell rigging

Unfortunately those few Sanjibros out there are that lonely

Shitposters.

Based

>oneshooted by a little girl from the Ace cover story hyped up on Betty Milkers

ftfy

Attached: moda-copa-feela.gif (960x540, 904K)

most zolo fags are either underage edgyfags or literal faggots but you are based

Attached: 1518584356464.jpg (1006x853, 141K)

Attached: nami_and_sanji_by_stadla_dcyq0r3.jpg (600x793, 243K)

Sabo's girlfriend's boobs look really soft

Attached: nami15.jpg (1109x2000, 357K)

BASED

Attached: hell.png (1024x576, 608K)

Pudding is still /fit/ despite her occupation. Just saying.

Attached: Margerite censored.png (1424x1485, 520K)

Wait.
Is this a repost or are you truly back.

godlike genetics

Attached: tumblr_oxv3vzxBsZ1rrzgqbo1_1280.jpg (847x1920, 252K)

>Sabo's girlfriend? But that's me!

Attached: koala-talking.gif (342x250, 227K)

This image is so utterly shocking and disgusting that I'm breaking my "no tumblr" rule. This is going in to its own separate folder deep down on my hard drive, in case there will be a day I need to derail a thread or send some bitch ass otakus in to shock.

>girlfriend
user...

>when a character designer's bias leads to more fanservice scenes of their favorite character

Attached: Hiyori yay.png (232x274, 45K)

Zura

It's a repost ya schizo

Attached: reigenMyLife.jpg (918x592, 86K)

I like Luffy

Attached: Luffyface.jpg (1870x1075, 840K)

Imagine the smell

Luffy is one of the few main characters that manages to be the best character in his series

What's going on with this image of Pudding? Why does it have this underlying smoothness not present in any other pics.

Attached: reiju_censored.jpg (1280x1296, 536K)

Attached: 1557887173084.jpg (425x613, 249K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gLSkFQPp424

Zura ja nai, Katsura da

Attached: tumblr_p26rxnEN3q1rrzgqbo1_1280.jpg (1280x1410, 152K)

Attached: crying-cuckqueen.jpg (1278x628, 77K)

Anyone else want ram their cock down Pudding's throat, make it pop out of her asshole, and then use the rest of your dong to fuck Smoothie?

Attached: smoothie-anklet-swimsuit.png (640x512, 128K)

Nope.

I hadn't seen that one before...

Attached: 1562858713927.jpg (793x786, 62K)

Poor little cuckqueen, I would hug you but I don't want you to get tears and snot all over my shirt

No

Attached: Imoutos are OFF LIMITS.jpg (1080x900, 427K)

>Luffy is asexual
>Ace was a Lolicon
>Sabo fucks trannies
Garp really fucked up not raising those kids himself.

Attached: 21BEB7B8-F40A-4CD1-ABB8-30EAFE2A2F2C.jpg (279x387, 60K)

>Usopp could make a model of his face on his own to, he's an artist after all.
In a limited amount of time though?

Imagine the smell.

Attached: 1563535172494.png (1001x1080, 952K)

>You will never climb and fuck a 15’3” woman

How dare you

Attached: hiyori upset.png (254x212, 23K)

Would they kill you if you treat her right though?

>ram
Dude shes like 16 ft tall Katakuri's fingers are already longer than the largest human cocks on earth.

I’m gonna marry Reiju and make Sanji an uncle.

Attached: 533271DF-A7DF-44E4-9C38-43DA08DB1B4F.jpg (840x1056, 120K)

Luffy is into 15

Attached: c872e947e402dcfe9ce2f4bda7c63f88.jpg (1280x925, 103K)

>He uses a slingshot? The fact that it was made by Kanjuro was irrelevant.
Usopp couldn't make a living drawing of his face to fling at Sugar in an instant
>They climb the fucking elephant like team Sanji did?
Ceasar floated them up there
>He doesn't, that was a pointless b plot to begin with.
Doffy holding the samurai for Kaido wasn't pointless.

The pungent aroma of fish and bleach.

Jesus christ, I'm gonna make her pump out so many babies the Germa's cloning machine will become obsolete.

He could have just used normal ammo too, honestly, he probably went for scaring her because he wouldn't feel right actually shooting down a kid (or someone who looked like one).

Please don't post my wife Kiku and this ugly smelly prostitute on one image

>Usopp couldn't make a living drawing of his face to fling at Sugar in an instant
Pop greens, nigga.
>Cesar floated them up there
And Robin could have built them a ladder.
>Doffy holding the samurai for Kaido wasn't pointless
It literally was.

I miss drawfriend bros...

Attached: 1554145484815.gif (400x400, 1.94M)

Attached: e4faacaf4bc836bdfea082545b7fe058.png (1024x997, 588K)

Attached: Carrot.png (640x512, 84K)

BASED.
I'm so fucking tired of Carrotpedos ruining threads. Finally a good fucking waifu.

Attached: Kyarotto.png (272x411, 221K)

Attached: CarrotX.png (640x512, 132K)

I still wish Reiju joined the crew so Oda could put her in more sexy outfits. Plus, a moth DF sounds pretty cool.

Attached: 69F7FF10-3A52-4741-93EA-2142ABB0D601.jpg (2400x1800, 699K)

Someone help me tell Oda's editor to get back to work

Attached: M86UZjx.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

>It literally was.
I wonder if Oda planned something with him but it just got lost in all of those Dressrosa b and c plots. It doesn't even get any emotional resolution, he just comes where he's pointed and finds him. Kan's design was changed two times too.

>Two times
I know he has a ponytail in one silhouette, but what’s the other time?

It was stated they had Kanjuro captive (most likely so they could get their hands on Momo) but he ended up escaping and hiding out in the junkyard until Kin'emon could return and find him

Is it really possible that Hiyori is not Komurasaki?

Mihawk is far too intense in Bocchi's art for his midly satisfied state of mind.
Zoro is alright.

No.

Why isn't he dreaming of Pudding you slut

Attached: 1563803136785.png (1226x921, 761K)

Cursed images,part two.

>Son becomes a revolutionary
>Grandson 1 becomes a pirate
>Grandson 2 also becomes a pirate
>Grandson 3, unsurprisingly, also becomes a revolutionary
You would think he would’ve learned his lesson after Dragon.

It's his silhouette as he appears in volume release.

Attached: Kanjuro1.5.png (156x400, 25K)

Depends on the show. I'd take new Fruits Basket over weird early digital art Fruits Basket in a heartbeat but I prefer old Dragon Ball over new (except for Broly movie designs) in a heartbeat

Yeah, I know. But that means that in the end absolutely nothing came out of this plotline. Which is quite weird since it was one of the original goals of the arc.

In the volume it's edited to make him look like he's wearing one of those basket hats that I can't remember the name of, which he obviously wasn't wearing when he was introduced

I know the anime avoided this by just having him offscreen while he talked to them, though by then his design was already revealed

Sabo has no relation to Garp, he's just Ace and Luffy's childhood friend from the kingdom they lived behind the woods of.

Did we ever learn Garp is Dragon's father? I mean it's most likely case, but Dragon could theoretically take his wife's name. Becoming actual fake "D" in the process.

>Pop greens, nigga.
Since when can they imitate faces?
>And Robin could have built them a ladder.
No, she couldn't. Zou is tall as fuck.
And before your suggest Luffy, he can only stretch 56 gomu gomus.
>But that means that in the end absolutely nothing came out of this plotline.
Besides collecting a member of the scabbards, which is important for Wano.

The art is obviously good and detailed but would agree with others that the emotion portrayed is somewhat off.
Zoro is right emotionally I suppose but it does somehow portray less emotional impact even though it has more detail
Mihawk looks way too serious that it makes him look slightly worried, something we know he wasn't in this confrontation and it subsequently detracts from the aspect of him being confident and as such vastly superior.

LIFE OR TREAT

Attached: er-front.jpg (1400x1600, 378K)

Garp said so, indirectly

>Sanji's ideal of Nami is as a pure maiden with no degenerate tattoos
Based

Garp refers to Dragon as his child/son several times and I think the Vivre Cards had the same info published.

where's the original? I lost the link to the imgur folder

imgur.com/a/kuhrkUZ

neither, square up

Attached: big fish nigga.jpg (900x520, 134K)

The editor is a good lad

>When the editor started wondering what kind of child would be born if he married Carrot

Blessed waifufags in this family

>Chopper is in Zoro's dream
How cute

>Since when can they imitate faces?
Since Usopp can summon a living wolf familiar? There's nothing they can't do, Oda just hasn't used them since 80% of the story focuses on Luffy.
>No, she couldn't. Zou is tall as fuck.
Yes she could, height means jack shit.
>And before your suggest Luffy, he can only stretch 56 gomu gomus.
Which is a made up measurement and Oda could just decide Zunisha was exactly 56 gomu gomus.
>Besides collecting a member of the scabbards, which is important for Wano.
Kanjuro has done nothing in Wano besides comment on Robin's competency.

Because Yea Forums encourages as many threads as necessary to slake the thirst for discussion.

>Besides collecting a member of the scabbards, which is important for Wano.
It is or it isn't. There are nine of them and Kan so far doesn't look like he's getting too much of a plotline. Also, compare how finding Raizo went, including one of the most emotional moments of the manga. Kanjuro's reveal looks like something Togashi (the king of anticlimax) would do,

>Having any hope for the One Piece live action at all

The worst part is that you know it's gonna suck but there's too many shills that are relevant to the One Piece english side that are too connected with the Japanese side that they will never ever say anything bad about it. Unlike GITS, Death Note and Dragonball, One Piece is still running so even if people call out how bad it is, there's gonna be a defense force

Nice upskirt luffy chan

Attached: Capture+_2019-07-19-08-43-02-1.png (480x594, 299K)

>Since Usopp can summon a living wolf familiar?
This shit has never appeared since, right? Just like Hell's Memories and Chopper's revised Horn Point, right? Has any pop green actualy been used twice?

Attached: 12523567_p0.png (600x600, 294K)

What are some moments in One Piece that women will never understand?

Attached: 50.png (666x543, 302K)

15 years later Kinemon disguised himself as one of these frogs.

Attached: AD11F627-9261-4644-96E4-FD774EBAAA67.jpg (1029x750, 194K)

I think hell memories has been used but yeah, none of the Strawhats new abilities have been used bar Nami and Brook.

thanks user!

I miss Chopper’s original design.

Remind me what Luffy did when he got a sword in his hand?

no problemo, amigo

Attached: boomer neko.png (181x214, 55K)

>I think hell memories has been used but yeah
When?
>none of the Strawhats new abilities have been used bar Nami and Brook
That's not true, both shogun and radical beam reappeared in PH, as did Kung Fu point and few others. But I don't recall these three reappearing.

The theme of adventure and romance.

This might be a random time to bring the discussion up, and perhaps I'm just so worn down by the pacing of Wano already, especially foreseeing another dressrosa level of length that I'm getting kilted to negativity, but does anyone feel like the characters / strawhats themselves (Subtracting Luffy) have regressed in character development since the time skip?
I feel like the caricature aspect of their characters pre-TS was a much minor part of their overall character however now I just feel that (Especially sanji/creep and usopp/coward) the caricature is 90% of their entire self.
In fact I think the biggest criticism / flaw of One Piece is the overall management of character development. They don't develop, they're just the exact same people from situation a) to b) to c) to d) to e) post-TS... Or so that would be it if Oda didn't rely to heavily on demeaning his own characters repetitively for a comedic scene which is fine but the jokes are old and the characters are growing stale.

Anyway interested in what other people think and like I said perhaps I've just got terrible burnout after the god knows how many years of reading this shit weekly

But then why are over half of One Piece's audience women?

This triggers the Zolofags

Because its popular, women follow trends no matter what. Also alot of the guys in the story look good and are jacked.

Just take a break and catch up in a year or two

Let's make a list of the characters who have been more relevant in Wano than Carrot and thus more likely to join the crew.

1) Babanuki

>They don't develop, they're just the exact same people from situation a) to b) to c) to d) to e) post-TS
This was also true of pre timeskip.

haki is gay

That mysterious fella that was with Crocus.

2) Caribou

Tama

Oda's 20 year old shit is better than Boichi.Sometimes I feel like I'm doing this man injustice, gomen Oda-sensei.

Luffy somewhat matured, but barely. Zoro is the same. Nami is the same. Usopp got his coward side overplayed for dramatic effect in Dressrosa. Sanji got his perverted side overplayed for comedic purpose in every single arc aside of WCI (when he head to repeat Nami's character arc from Arlong Park and his own from Baratie, how glorious), Chopper became even more of a mascott than before. Robin definitely mellowed down. Franky largely became a robo-meme, though he still has some strong character moments in Dressrosa. Brook didn't really change, he was always bonkers, but we got to see his serious arc some more. Overall, Robin progressed, half of the rest got flanderized and half stayed about the same. I wouldn't say that's a good job.

4) Otoko

Hawkins.

Yasu

Ace

Caesar

This isn't true at all you should go reread pre timeskip they largely act the same and the gags are played up just as much the only difference is you don't remember every single chapter like you do reading weekly and only the cool and unique character moments stick out to you.

This is literally generally what every director of every live-action anime/manga has said when they were coming out. They always fuck it up.

The clincher for me was when they said "Oda gave his blessing". That's literally what they said with Dragonball Evolution and Toriyama

Daifugo

Well, it wasn't as visible since almost every arc was someone's personal arc, and there weren't as many repetitions, and they could change somewhat through these. Plus, you had Zoro, whose loyalty was becoming more and more central aspect of his.

Act 2 could end any chapter now

Attached: ayy lmao.png (984x477, 139K)

Soul | SOULLESS

Attached: images (1).jpg (656x467, 71K)

I think you think this because pre-TS had their introductory arcs and they stick out for you.

Zoro for example is literally the same dude from the chapter he appears to now.

For the second point, you're partially right, but in defense of OP there are very few ways you can develop this large of an ensemble cast and give everyone equal development that is spread out across the entire story. The characters do develop, but typically over the course of an arc or two. I don't think it's detrimental to the story nor is character development such an integral part of a narrative as long as the characters are interesting and believable, and development doesn't always mean a stark change in a character's personality.
Similarly I don't think the characters are as flanderized as you made them out to be except for Sanji, who used to more of a romantic and a bit perverted and became a full-blown pervert and the butt of many jokes. Your other example, Usopp, is much less cowardly now than he used to be pre-TS. The others are more or less the same people.

I can jack off to Robin's huge mature tits on the right, therefore it's better

>after page one, another good beasts pirate design hit the dust
ooooaaaarghhhhhh

Attached: pondering jagi.png (980x1200, 625K)

Oda's art/fanart

I unironically think One Piece has the best characterization and development of the big 3.

Jack

>Well, it wasn't as visible since almost every arc was someone's personal arc,
Which is still true post timeskip did you read WCI?
> and they could change somewhat through these.
Then they would just go back to their usual gag self after the arc was finished.
>Plus, you had Zoro, whose loyalty was becoming more and more central aspect of his.
This is still a theme in the story did you forget all the character moments Nami had in WCI when it came to trusting her captain? Luffy in general is acting more like a captain than ever before.

Kaido

You can tell Stampede will be based because Franky is wearing a jacket/speedo combo

Attached: one-piece-clipart-franky-701376-4075458.png (750x825, 408K)

Making videos because you want to vs. Youtube forcing you to be happy 24/7 while you have to pump put three videos daily

Hiyori

Doflamingo

HERE COMES LUFFY CALVO

VAMOS A PELEAR ! ESTO ES EL FIN KAIDO

Attached: Luffy Calvo.jpg (1843x890, 219K)

Based Franky

Attached: Franky.png (600x1692, 1008K)

Wrong. Zoro underwent a major character change where he decided that being able to help Luffy become the pirate king was more important than his own pride, culminating at Kuma and Zoro’s plea to Mihawk, after defeating the humandrills. Even when Zoro learned to cut steel, it represented a fundamental change in his understandings of the philosophy of swordsmanship.

Attached: 3102.jpg (704x396, 33K)

I prefer left. Anyone have that pic which shows oda’s version of milhawk’s stab looks like a fencing move while Boichi looks like he tripped?

She’s the main why luffy didn’t in the desert

Kidd

Kinemon

To be fair, it takes a certain level of intelligence to be a Zorobro

Attached: kisspng-roronoa-zoro-monkey-d-luffy-one-piece-vinsmoke-sa-one-piece-5aca88f54ac3a1.91636270152322277 (900x720, 109K)

This is true but it doesn't change the fact that he acted the same 90% of the time with those few character moments being the exceptions

>Milhawk talking with his mouth close
Normal for comics in general but not for Oda.

Attached: 88EC0A82-A121-4B44-931C-BBABC1AAD5BB.jpg (1166x1234, 1.1M)

I mean, these are more like additions to the character that was already there not necessarily changes in personality or intent

O'lin

>it takes a certain level of intelligence to be a Zorobro
a certain level of intelligence indeed...

Attached: smuggarat.png (231x236, 117K)

Holy fucking based

>You have the spirit of your tomboy childhood friend in your sword? Fuck damn it, I didn’t grow up with a tomboy.
>Milhawk admits defeat immediately.

Attached: C9A03B78-B28B-4FCA-814B-35ACEC55AD8A.png (273x457, 129K)

What if you like all of them?

Fuck this character is so sexy. Is Film Golf worth watching for her?

>if you get in my way, I’ll kill you!
-Roronoa Zoro

god i wish that were me

Attached: 1559289188676.jpg (890x600, 165K)

Film Gold is definitely worth watching

It’s a small thing someone noticed and asked Oda if he did so intentionally. I like small details like this.

Attached: 153596A1-1C66-4755-ADCB-5FE01D3A856E.jpg (3264x2448, 2.46M)

>sanji last

>Mr. Prince
>Monster Trio member
>The most important crew member for survival
>Based mellorine detector
>Beating the best user of tekkai in water 7

Sanji a best.

>Film Golf
OP Olympics movie when? I wanna go back to the days of Going Baseball.

For me, it's O-Tama. The most cute and funny One Piece character.

Attached: 1563073285411.jpg (810x1080, 470K)

if i remember correctly, they actually play golf during film gold

How is the live action series gonna handle people being 10 feet tall with weirdo proportions

>Monster trio member
But trio implies that there are three members, user. How can Sanji be apart of it if Luffy, Zoro and Jimbei make 3 people?

>Which is still true post timeskip did you read WCI?
It's WCI, and parts of Dressrosa for Usopp. There was more of that stuf pre-TS with crew being built from the scratch.
>Then they would just go back to their usual gag self after the arc was finished.
Robin started changing post-EL in visible way (this was finalized in Dressrosa). Plus, development from introduction arcs was retained. Also, it's not really that much of development usually, but you'd have new gags appearing (and dynamic with new members). Zoro didn't get lost until Little Garden I think, Robin's morbid sense of humor only appeared in TB. People probably don't even remember, but Usopp used to fall of the things quite often up until Skypiea. I think Zoro sleep gags didn't appear for a long while either. They're all much better defined at this point so it's easier to get tired of them.
>This is still a theme in the story
I'm not saying it isn't. But Zoro defintiely developed, from putting his dream before Luffy's the moment he joins, to sorta equating them when fighting Mihawk, to taking the crew more seriously than Luffy in W7 to putting his dream and pride aside for him in TB and right before the TS. There was development here.

Sanji is a ponce who has to listen to Nami and Luffy, and Robin and Franky loudly fucking every night

I mean, he's still like that

Based Goda

It’s more likely than you think.
Ipponmatsu’s reaction to Wado Ichimonji seemed beyond what it should be for one of the 24, given that his family had one already.
Ipponmatsu is most likely linked directly to Wano and he freaked out when he saw Wado Ichimonji.
Read slow.

Attached: C0D7CECD-4700-4ED6-9D55-BB145ECE2C89.jpg (600x803, 88K)

Same way AoT did, bad CGI.

LOL

Liking Luffy is the true ascended one. People think it's lame to like the main character the most

Every time Franky and Robin bang the whole ship has to hear him screaming "SUPER"

Stampede is a competition, right? Maybe it’ll have a sports section like that one filler match during the Davy Back Fight.

Foxy is in Stampede so shenanigans are likely

Yeah I definitely think this is the appropriate step to take. Especially as this week was the first where I just thought I don't care to really read the chapter (Especially thinking of it in comparisons to dressrosa making it feel the chapter was going to be ultimately pointless towards the climax) and felt I only did so out of obligation. Think I will just jot down the chapter number and take a break for the rest of summer.

>Sanji got his perverted side overplayed for comedic purpose in every single arc aside of WCI
I think this is a real point of distaste in some regards because the arc where it seemed genuine character development for Sanji was occurring (For good, finally!) it was then revoked and reversed at the end and then a second blow delivered quickly afterwards by escalating Sanji being a loser pervert (Instead of a romantic) in Wano, a nasty contrast to where hopes had gone for Sanji... And it all felt done because of the wish to continuously pump out pervy sanji jokes.
Then add on the very quick reversal of his opinion on his power armor.

>you don't remember every single chapter like you do reading weekly
This is undoubtedly an aspect as well.

But user, i always preferred Goku over Vegeta. In a situation where Vegeta would charge blindly and job, Goku would actually think. He’s naive but surprisingly smart in some areas.

For me, it's Piccolo

Because SaNa will always be the canon pairing user. Viola didnt matter and Pudding will not matter, it has always been about Nami.

Katakuri is an incel

>How is the live action series gonna handle people being 10 feet tall with weirdo proportions
There's absolutely no reason to try to retain this aside of Giants and Big Mom. It's just not worth it, it doesn't matter if Doffy is 3.5m or 1.9m.

I have to agree with this user. Pre-timeskip zoro had the most character development especially in how he viewed his relationship with Luffy.
Post-timeskip zoro is just that samurai looking sword dude who we're waiting for to open his eye and who gets lost on an overly regular basis, but always manages to get where he needs to just in time when it matters anyway.

To be fair, Dragon Ball is designed to make you like Goku one way or another since almost every other character is useless (insert human character here) or jobs hard (Vegeta, Gohan, etc.).

LOL

>luffy arrives in wano
>starts running like naruto

Only retards like Vegeta.

It's common to take big breaks. I took a long break from One Piece when Seducing woods was taking so long in WCI and only came back a month of so ago. Reading it all in one sitting made me think it was probably the best arc post-timeskip but I probably may not have liked it as much reading it weekly with all the breaks. On the other hand I took a break early in Dressrosa as well and came back near the end when he finished Doffy and still thought that arc was pretty boring

>Post-timeskip zoro is just that samurai looking sword dude who we're waiting for to open his eye

Attached: 63DA438D-69BA-4FB0-AC13-EB181487632C.png (200x200, 17K)

His interactions with Luffy are still amazing though did you forget the moment in Punk Hazard when he told him to get his shit together or his and Luffy's reaction to Pica or when they reunited on Wano? Not to mention the background shit they do sometimes.

That's a good joke

Have you praised based Skelly today, Yea Forums?

Attached: EDAB3ADC-61C7-4688-9C44-1B11138465A6.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Goddamn, I thought we were finally done with the stupid inter-crew shipping are you telling me there's still people like you around

That's Imu though

Brook was such an MVP in WCI.

vegeta and his fags are truly some of the most obnoxious shonen fans out there and the fact that kidd is very often compared to him makes my blood boil

Attached: partners.png (874x282, 148K)

Uzumaki Khan

Attached: khan.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Not him, but I'm not sure if I wouldn't have dropped it at some point if I wasn't reading it weekly. I almost did back when I was catching up. And I remember Sanji vs. Luffy being retarded enough both from Oda's and Sanji's perspectives that I considered it back then. But with chapter taking 10 minutes of your week or so, it's somewhat easy to sit through bullshit like this.

Indeed

Attached: 1560700035949.png (800x1053, 456K)

Can anyone stop Khan? He seems unbeatable.

The bullshit stalemate is anime-only filler. Manga Ace traps Smoker and his marines in a fire net immediately and escapes.

KHAN, BEHIND YOU
WATCH OUT

Attached: yooooooooo.jpg (338x450, 21K)

>The best SH post-timeskip
Brooks been done right in so many places, and his joke is short and not as often used as Sanji who has more nosebleeds alone than brook asking to see panties.
Also he's been given some pivotal responsibilities and excelled in them while getting more interesting fruit ability expansion.

Unironically I think brook being possibly the most noticeable back-seat strawhat pre-TS is what lead to him being best now as Oda actually thought to sit down and wonder how to make him more relevant.

i hope they don't explain his backstory. he should be like the joker and be kept a mystery.

>tanked two hits from it and took little to no damage
Gonna need something stronger than that his armament haki is too strong.

is it officially dropped or just on haitus?

Oda's already foreshadowed him having a backstory at some point. We need to know what this is about

>And I remember Sanji vs. Luffy being retarded enough both from Oda's and Sanji's perspectives that I considered it back then
Why did you think it was retarded?

Yeah this. Sometimes the mostly unnoticed guy in the background who who plays in a way to slowly claw his way to the top to be the main rival, is the best story line for a character, and it's better being left at premise only.

I don't know why but always found the English dubs to make the show genuinely seem like a cartoon for children.
The Jap original voice acting (Possibly wrongly) at least made me feel the show was aimed at all audiences.... to a greater extent than the english dubs anyway.

>4kids Luffy had a way better voice
I strongly strongly disagree with this. I don't think Funi's voice is particularly great either (I don't think anybody could get Luffy 'right' in English honestly) but 4Kids' Luffy was a giant pain in my ears

The only good 4Kids voice was Zoro

Literal brainlets, how can franky fuck without a dick? Luffy only gets a hard on for one piece and he's getting married with hancock.

Sanji is literally the Straw Hat who has wooed the most women after Luffy and maybe Brook.

Not him but I found it really fucking stupid that Sanji thought he could pull this shit when he saw how Luffy and the crew reacted to Robin leaving abruptly.

Drum Island - Sanji supports Luffy on carrying Nami on the mountain
Arabasta - First thing Sanji does after freeing the Straw Hats from Crocodile's prison is ask Nami if she loves him.
Skypeia - Invades a flying arc and gets thundered by Enel to save Nami
Ennies Lobby - Sanji explains Nami his code of honor, of not hitting women
Thriller Bark - Sanji autistically rages when Absalom tries to marry Nami, then he takes on punches and knives by him to protect her.
Fishman Island : Sanji threatens Jimbei because Arlong hurt Nami
Punk Hazard : Sanji saves giant babies for Nami.
Dressrosa : Sanji leaves Violet, to save Nami and co who are attacked by Doffy
Zoo : Sanji, Nami and the crew save minks. Then Capone takes Sanji away, while Nami is running behind them, crying.
Whole Cake Island : Sanji gets slapped by Nami, but then he saves Nami from Smoothie.Then they have more moments like Sanji carrying her while she throws a thunder on Big mom and Sanji reuniting with her when he returns to the Sunny.

My point is that the SanjixPudding couple is bullshit and undermines 22 years of Sanji trying to get into Nami's sugar walls. I hope Oda re-establishes SaNa,as the most important and canon ship in the manga.

LOL

Jimbei is dead, bro.

>Sanjis dream Nami is different than the IRL Nami and removes the tattoos and earrings
Holy fucking GODA

Attached: 5D714559-05C7-4E28-A44E-D6EDA9A84DEE.jpg (1125x960, 559K)

>Sanji trying to get into Nami's sugar walls
He gets into every woman's sugar walls m8. Pudding is the only woman who would actually let him in her sugar walls, that's kind of the whole joke.

I guess thats true but if I were in Sanji's position I would be willing to try anything to save Luffy and the crew's life Big Mom was just way too strong.

If Zoro was a girl, she would have great hatefucking with Sanji.

Attached: F67EE21D-16C4-453B-9F07-EC2B77E85B50.jpg (480x360, 30K)

On Oda's level it was redo of the same the whole attitude from Nami and Robin (though they did more to actually help the crew than him) and it irks me worse than redoing "kingdom saving" plot somehow. On Sanji's level, he's been there for both of them, he should know better, and trying to convince Luffy to leave him after all of this and more is beyond belief.
>inb4 Zeff
Like her village for Nami.
>inb4 Yonko
They challenged WG for Robin.

This was cringy as hell.

Franky has a retractable vibrating android dick

I love Boichi but that chapter was terrible.

It did seem retarded for Sanji to do but what other option did he have? Sure it was a desperate attempt that had no chance of working but in his head Luffy was walking into certain death.

The world of One Piece is a horrible world of inequality. It feels like the majority of new destinations the strawheads discover are either outright dystopias with an unhappy majority or systems built on some kind of slavery / class system. A noteable exception is the homeland of the Mink -which then got literally raped by Kaidos pirates.

After writing this I realized our world is the same.

Just read about the One Piece wiki fiasco with Kiku, wew

you mean kawamatsu?

SaNa is the worse match-up ever and Sanji just always reeks of desperate loser. On the other side Nami is far more romantically inclined to fantasise about Luffy.

I hope that a double page spread is dedicated to a single pannel of Nami telling Sanji "You're like a brother to me"

>Like her village for Nami.
>They challenged WG for Robin.
Both of those situations, the 'thing' to be defended was actually there. Like the Nami thing was literally the same island. Zeff is in a completely different ocean that would take weeks to get to

Well, it's not like Oda's ever pretended otherwise or that the WG in general isn't shit

Stop with the inter-crew shipping you fucks. You're not only a dying breed, you're embarassing

Explain please

Calling it now, his hair is either a shade of lavender or bright orange

Just niggers getting triggered over pronouns.

Did people actually think Orochi was Kuina?

Luffy is for Hancock

Unironically I think Sanji should have committed seppuku. The story would have been better off with it.

He beat the three of them with love all the same, plus hes the right hand man of Garps son now, he has far better relationships with the Monkey family and Ace than his own parents

Pronouns arguing

lmao who the fuck said that

All I want is porn, where the fuck are the massive heaving cock pictures?

I'm not saying anyone should get together, I'm just saying SaNa is the most retarded shit ever and that Sanji is pathetic.

>It did seem retarded for Sanji to do but what other option did he have?
If he really couldn't believe in his crew (lesson hammered down so many fucking times, even by him to Usopp in a way), he should have acted as if everything was alright. He reunited with his family, he's getting married, he asks to leave. SHs expected he could pull off something like this, so the chance of success would be at least non-zero. Beating Luffy up right before he was about to face an army certainly wasn't gonna help.
>attempt that had no chance of working but in his head Luffy was walking into certain death.
The same was true for Nami and Robin. And he was fucking there. Law who wasn't made this whole speech about SHP and miracles.

Orochi is Kuina

Can you imagine what woudl happen if any of the SHs would die? I imagine there would be 100 chapters of everyone being sad.

Orochi is Gaimon

This.

Its a good thing that there is not much romance in the manga...because I cant imagine some Kishimoto Naursakusasu writing with Luffy, Nami and Sanji.
"Nami confesses to Sanji.
Sanji : I am sorry Nami-san we cant be together, I know you are in love with Luffy...and that you will never love me like you love him.

We saw what happens after Merry, they get a viking funeral and a replacement.

And Luffy still was eager to help, they pulled worse things of. Also, remember how one of the lessons he needed to learn back in Baratie was how dyinng is no way to say "thank you"? Granted, he didn't know he was going to be killed, but giving up the dream of both of them is something similar in OP.

>he should have acted as if everything was alright. He reunited with his family,
He did Luffy wasn't buying it especially considering how he acted when they revealed his family wanted to see him(nami saw this)
>The same was true for Nami and Robin. And he was fucking there.
Those were small time remember what happened when they tried to make a "miracle" against the admiral in sabaody or when Luffy tried to save Ace? Sanji saw this too.

Perona

Attached: perona-wine-then-laugh.gif (500x281, 622K)

Its much better than LuNa fag.
Ship 1 : Tryhard guy tries to win a girl in a 1000 chapters...
Ship 2 : Asexual guy suddenly gets boners...

SaNa makes much more sense than your ship LuNafag.

lol

Remember how nobody ever mentioned Pedro after a day since he allah akbar'd, even his disciple who was her usual cheerful self from that point on?

At some point of their lives One Piece lolis spontaneously grow big breasts?

Question: How come in the giant world of mystery that is One Piece, people here only talk about who in the crew is gonna fuck despite the writer specifying that there will be no fucking between crewmates?

Gives the anime 20 episodes to loop crying to gain some distance from the manga.

Would have been better for Sanji to die though, I'm certain. He's ran his course. It would up the anti for the strawhats, and could have had a good emotional scene where sanjis dying and luffy is feeling terrible but then sanji mutters he can see the "All-blue", reaches out to grab it with a smile on his face and then his arm goes floppy and drops as he dies.
Died for a noble cause to try protect luffy, gave some use to the plot line and added further tension. Missed opportunities.

I do agree it was an unnatural outcome of the circumstances, however I think there is a certain justification. Even though the whole crew knew they were on BM's sight ever since fishman island, the recent battle in dressrossa and the sheer power of Doffy probably made Sanji too cautious for his crew's health acter realizing they were going to have to fight a yonkou if he didnt agree to marry.

As for how he gets angry with luffy in the middle of WCI arc, he just got fucking destroyed by a chick that pretended to love him, no matter how many times a friend is right about a thot you're dating you always get mad at them, but true bros forgive and give you their whole support after the thot is no more, Luffy in this case

Fuck LuNa as well, why would Luffy get with some shallow bitch like Nami when the guy doesn't even seem to register a labido?

>He did
First thing he did when they reunited was kicking him off the carriage I believe.
>Those were small time
They challenged whole fucking World Government while smiling.
>remember what happened when they tried to make a "miracle" against the admiral in sabaody or when Luffy tried to save Ace?
The whole point of the TS was so these things would not happen again. Luffy was going to butt heads with emperors sooner or later. Also, they were't there in Marineford, and a miracle actually saved them in SA.

Yeah, puberty hits OP lolis like the Puffing Tom hit Franky.

I hope so, that's my fetish.

Honest giggle.

>They challenged whole fucking World Government while smiling.
Yes until they realized just how in over there head they were I didn't see any smiling at sabaody or thriller bark.
>The whole point of the TS was so these things would not happen again.
Yes they are stronger but Sanji isn't retarded Big Mom could kill Luffy in one attack and Sanji knows this. The timeskip was to learn the basics so he can grow to yonkou level not just rush in and fight them straight away.

Yes

Attached: muh.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

>How come in the giant world of mystery that is One Piece, people here only talk about who in the crew is gonna fuck despite the writer specifying that there will be no fucking between crewmates?

Because Yea Forums is for shitposting and memes, not for deep discussion. However, if said discussion is compelling enough, then an excetion is made to override the faggotry and a thread might become decently stimulating.
Until then it's business as usual.

So guys all things considered how many sockjobs did you think Perona gave Zoro during the timeskip?

Attached: perona-thousand-storm-dress.png (300x450, 324K)

disgusting prostitute penis and mandick

I love you for posting the truth

But the moment they entered the NW, they knew this could (and would) happen any day. That they are actually very notorious crew. That they're going to fight the strongest. Luffy has a speech about this in Dressrosa too (though Sanji wasn't there), Zoro agreed. And the most important thing: it wasn't like they all came to new conclusions after the arc ended. The lesson was the same as ever. That they should stick together and believe in each other. Zeff's plotline was ended with "well, probably she won't kill him, maybe" from Reiju. Damn, I sometimes forget how shit everything about Sanji and Germa in WCI was.

>nt world of mystery that is One Piece, people here only talk about who in the crew is gonna fuck despite the writer specifying that there will be no fucking between crewmates?

Such quote doesnt exist its a myth.
The only thing Oda has said is that the crewmembers are not in love with each other, but they are in love with adventure... but there hasnt been any specific statement that romance between crewmates will not happen.
This shit is a widespread myth with no basis on reality.

he triggers zorofags because oda portrays them as rivals

Just because you are gonna run into them eventually doesn't mean your captain should run into his certain death with half the crew and no backup.

Oda barely drops any hints about the endgame, it's hard to speculate about anything. Also, we don't have many active plotlines with enough stuff to go by.

Who here's looking forward to the Arc where conflict hits the SH's again as Franky loses it and leaves over embarrassment of having hypogonadism from being half cyborg and clearly abusing steroids?

People think a man should be referred to as she

Fellow Brooklyn Sanjibro. I thought I was the only one.

Every single voice sucked except Brook, Chopper, and Baron Tamago. Tamago was (is?) especially good. Too bad Youtube took away the clip with his extremely French accent.

Attached: sanji.jpg (500x548, 46K)

But again, the lesson Sanji learned was the same as ever: that they obviously should and it will be okay. And it took a punch and a peptalk. I could understand this whole plotline if the resolution was something different. But it wasn't, and it was never going to be. And still, what Sanji did was always only going to make matters worse and he should be well aware of that.

But thats not true at all the lesson they learned was the Yonkou are not to be taken lightly look how many sacrifices it took just for them to get out. The entire fishmen pirates had to seemingly give up their life same with germa and pedro all for just a chance of escaping. Luffy did not beat Big Mom like he did cp-9 he lost in a similar way to sabaody he just had more people to bail him out.