I am in love

I am in love

Attached: isekai.png (375x240, 93K)

Ah yes, another unrequited love

Imagine denying the amount love this perfect woman needs just to make a harem. What kind of piece of shit does this?

imagine reading this, as I did, and not finding anything else like it. What are some isekai where based MC fucks the first and best girl?

Another group needs to pick this up (especially since the old group disbanded). The scanlations are a couple months behind

there is more? fucking hell

This show is awful

>show

doggu pussy best pussy

someone post that picture of her getting cucked

it's a monthly series that's on going

He's not fucked the best girl yet in the manga. If Sherry was first, Roxanne would better know her place.

Attached: 68476598_p0.jpg (1468x1076, 212K)

Attached: 115.png (836x1200, 425K)

No, you are horny
Also
>making a harem while you have this doggo

She knows sloppy seconds is best second at least she gets to clean her masters penis

Has vesta bigger tits than roxanne?

Someone does need to eventually try that in the manga.

Yes. The manga sizes are already bigger than the LN art too.

Attached: k006-007.jpg (1920x1390, 1.03M)

Does someone know where to find the chapters (raws if they are not translated) after 21?

Issei Hyoudou

There was some huuuge scanlation drama, and that's all I know. No idea too.

I wish the manga focused more on the ecchi and less on the JRPG elements, it's already slow enough as is

Translations coming soon ™

It's much better than the original WN was, although that kind of writing would be terrible for sex scenes. I hope we get more ecchi focus int he future, because I don't want the amount we currently get split between multiple girls. Each deserves just as much time alone in bed, and more sharing it with others.