Japanese Company "Nippon Yasan" Starts 1 Week Donation Campaign for KyoAni

Very nice of them. Look at those sad anime characters.

>5% of every order (product in stock, excluding shipping cost) made on our website will be donated to them.

nippon-yasan.com/content/41-prayforkyoani

Attached: download (3).jpg (760x933, 97K)

Anime characters doing something christian makes me think of shit from 15 years ago like the stars of 4kids singing the national anthem

ADVERTISING

This shop has a huge profit margin anyways, 5% won't make a dent.
You're MUCH better off buying elsewhere and donating the excess directly.

sage for viral marketing

>5%

Attached: 1434432897002.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Enjoy your 1 month ban for advertising.

>b-but I just wanted to get epic reactions out of Yea Forums
Fuck off.

lol at the crying anime girl

the jew fears the samurai

>5%

>22th

Stop shilling this you fucking jew. Actually disgusting you are taking advantage of this situation to advertise your trash website.

That gesture isn’t unique to Christianity. Anyone who’s seen a New Year’s episode should know that.

Is it normal for Japan to make bank on someone elses tragedy?

>5%
Die, greedy trash

Yes. Haven't you seen all these TV screencaps with mourning relatives and "tokyo de oh christmas" slapped on them?

>a shop that people buy from anyway will donate 5% to help those who died in a tragedy
>fucking kikes
the same people saying this in this thread were also in the Help KyoAni heal threads saying they don't deserve a cent.

Attached: 1537876841763.gif (1067x720, 1.51M)

>Christianity invented compassion
Go fuck a choir.

>Look at those sad anime characters
Why the fuck would people do this. It's like drawing wounded Hetalia character when there's civil war in some country. Just why.

>buy stuff from us and we'll give 5% of the proceeds to Kyoani whilst pocketing the other 95%.
Assuming sales go up fractionally they stand to benefit a lot more than they would lose from this move. I'm a good Capitalist boy and think profit is fine, but if they were seriously doing it to support Kyoani they'd donate sum of at least equal to the additional proceeds they make in the week.

>5%
Damn that's some shameless shit

...cool.

Did I wake up in a timeline where we didn't give them two million dollars?

No user that would mean spending $40M on their site. think of the poor dead or maimed animators

Not mentioning the percentage would be a better move like with the Flying Witch manga. Thought I’d be downvoted to oblivion on reddit if I pointed out that they never specified how much of the sales.

Because otaku only feel compassion for cute things

>over priced everything
>cancels customer orders of popular items just to re-list them at a higher price
>sells used/bootleg items as new
Definitely trustworthy.
Absolutely.

not exactly, their preorders are the cheapest among other stores and the charge you the same in shipping fees compared with other stores but they use bad packaging(very small boxes w/ little or almost zero padding) so in fact they pay less to JP post and save money there(for themselves) however there is an advantage those smaller boxes usually let you pick cheaper shipping options thus saving you 2000-2500yen, they are also known for their awful customer service, another drawback could be they mark up heavily some released items but many big stores like Plamoya and Solaris do the same.

In short there is some risk of getting your boxes dented, I'd only use it to get exclusive/limited stuff.

>5%
woah

>sad anime characters crying an praying
fuck them

>5%
NOBODY WANTS NOBODY LIKES

This qt from Upotte?

I need to finally watch that.

Well Judaism certainly didn't invent it

>5%
>5%
>5%
>5%
>5%
>5%

?

It's their own money they are sending, cut from the profit they would normally get. This is not a crowdfund where they get free administration fees, it's from their own paychecks. Everyone who says otherwise is a Sentai shill.

Attached: 1557600717753.png (1021x1035, 1.32M)

/buyfag/ here, this store is known for being incredibly scummy and it's not surprising they are doing this.

>cinco por ciento

so what, the nigga still got 95% from the rest and a free boost of sales due to this tragedy,
It called marketing, mr. shill.