UFO UBW > UFO HF

Now that the dust is settled, we can all agree that UBW adaptation is better than HF. Especially considering Kotomine and Illya's treatment in the first two movies. Not to mention nothing from the HF movies has come close to episode 20. Shirou vs Kirei can be an equal but I don't have faith in Sudou anymore.

Attached: images (57).jpg (464x661, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JNrEh6fF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t.rhino

>Now that the dust is settled
But HF3 hasn't even been released yet

Dilate

>No mention of Rin
>t.
user I...

> from the HF movies has come close to episode 20.
That's because Suhara is a far better director that Sudou and Miura.

Both Miura and Sudou are shit. KNK 5 director should have adapted both routes.

Illya is not Herine of Heaven's Feel -> Normal ending is best ending
Kirei is not Final boss -> Final boss is Shadow

IDK yet. Need to see HF3

But I fucking hated Shirou and Rins relationship in the UBW adaption. No intimacy at all nor did they even tell each other they love each other.

>t. Rin

Nothing in UBW even comes close to the atmosphere in HF. UBW is all over the place with le funny slice of life moments and actually is badly animated in certain scenes for ufo's standards.

>24 episode series
>3 Movies
Do you see where you went wrong?

Seeing if they can scheme up another way to make money

Episode 20 is better than the VN counterpart. Suhara is better than hacks like Miura and Sudou.

episode series
Considering 3 double length episodes and BD extras, UBW almost has 29 episodes.

When are Rinlosers going to stop seething about their waifu being shown as the slut she is?

Attached: 1530526504054.jpg (600x879, 39K)

UFO = Soulless
Deen = Soul

OP here, I don't care about your shitty waifu wars. Both girls are less popular than Saber anyway.

>wormslut's calling rhino a slut

Only for the OST by Kawai.

>Both girls are less popular than Saber anyway.
Rin is cannon route

Sakura was abused, rin on the other hand is a natural born slut

Consider that Sabers route got an expansion in the form of last episode.

>UBW
>canon
All three routes are canon, duh.

Fate route is the worst out of 3 routes.
It's fact

>fateshit good

>Discussing who is more popular
>Rinbrainlet for some reason transition the conversation to which route is canonical
>He lies about it

I am a huge Saberfag, but the route that is almost canonical may be Heaven Feel. A lot of things inside and outside of the game suggest it.

Based and Saberpilled

Attached: illust_69676424_20190720_222550.png (1000x1304, 596K)

Heaven's Feel Rin Vs UBW Rin

Attached: bandicam 2019-07-15 14-42-12-275.jpg (1170x1288, 253K)

>Sakura gets 3 high budget movies with sex scenes included and get her popularity skyrocket
>Saber gets a canon happy ending, best SoL scenes in the sequel and a whole fucking spin off cooking show
>Rin gets nothing at all and becomes the insufferable bitch of the show

Rin lost. Accept it and rejoice

Attached: 1521470954962.png (650x448, 392K)

>fateshit bad

I've only seen HF1 so I can't really judge, but yeah in general series are better than movies, who knew?

>I am a huge Saberfag, but the route that is almost canonical may be Heaven Feel. A lot of things inside and outside of the game suggest it.
I agree as a saberbro too (I admit I like sakura over rin though)

Fate route is getting announced after HF 3 with KNK 7 movies treatment. Nasu will re-write it himself with Takeuchi claiming it to be canon. Enjoy your waifu wars for second place.

Cite?

Saber prints money and is pretty much the mascot of type-moon.

Did you speedread the post?
>Saber gets a canon happy ending, best SoL scenes in the sequel and a whole fucking spin off cooking show
How the fuck is that insulting saberfags or implying sakura is more popular than saber?
Also source

That ain't proof though.

Are you aware no one insulted saber in that post and in fact praised her? No need to be so bitter, unless you are a falseflagging rinfag. Nearly all sakurafags like saber too, rin is the one they dislike

I want this, but keep a healthy skepticism about this. I may cry of it is announced (with the Realta Nua ending)

Why are all Saberbros so sophisticated in their tastes? Saber best girl followed by Sakura

Attached: 1505446261420.jpg (600x800, 228K)

Rin's route is the only one who differs from the shared Prologue bro. So if anything is the opposite.

Rinkeks cant falseflag decently even if their lives depend on it

It doesn't matter who you like or dislike. Fate route will make more money than ubw and hf. Your waifus can't come even halfway close to sabers popularity.

Yeah it is. Fate route adaptation by UFO is a long gone conclusion.

>Saber best girl followed by Sakura
Saber>>Sakura>HF Illya>>>>>>Fate Rin>>>Rider>>Fate Illya>Taiga>>UBW Rin>>>>>>>>>>Medea>>>>>>>>>>>>>HF rin

I wonder who is behind this post.

Everyone knows that and no one denied it in that post so I dont see the point of you replying there. That is my point

The HF trilogy isn’t even over, and it’s already superior to the UBW adaptation.

>medea lower than ubw rin
The rest is good desu

Still on the first half of UBW. How is HF Rin so terrible?

>Sakura gets 3 high budget movies with sex scenes
Why is romance such a big focus in HF? Every other route keeps it subtle but here it takes the main focus?

Except as far as storytelling goes, its even more bland and has none of the marketability UBW or HF do.

It is quite literally, the most boring route, because so little actually happens in that story besides Shirou and Sabers rather mediocre romance.

Listen here, dumb fucking niggers. Nasu is a fucking hack who can write for shit. This is the ranking.
HF> fucking awful > Fate = UBW
Done.

Attached: 1563380969529.jpg (804x604, 49K)

In three words, cold magus autism. They tone it down a lot in the adaptation though, at least in the two movies we had.

UFO of the DEEN route

FSN stages in FGO Fes day 1 (Aug 3rd). Both stages will have stream links.

>Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel special stage
Guest: Noriaki Sugiyama (Shirou), Noriko Shitaya (Sakura), Kawasumi Ayako (Saber), Mai Kadowaki (Illya), Jouji Nakata (Kirei)
More HF3 news and info will be announced

>Fate/stay night 15th Celebration Project special stage
Guest: Kawasumi Ayako (Saber), Noriaki Sugiyama (Shirou), Ueda Kana (Rin), Noriko Shitaya (Sakura), Jouji Nakata (Kirei)
More info about Fate 15th Anniversary (probably about the exhibition in winter and other projects like Dominate Grail War & the reprinted version of FSN and HA)

Fate route also focuses on the romance a lot.
She is a bitch to her sister, calls her weak when she is at her lowest point, and tells to shirou how much she wants to kill her. She actually loves her but that doesn't stop the fact that she is a massive bitch to her and if she was less autistic things could have been resolved easier specially in the final stretch.

If only he knew about time alter - triple accel

Attached: 1560694149912.jpg (797x876, 136K)

>Fate route is getting announced after HF 3
>Nasu will re-write it himself
Cool story bro. Too bad, that even Nasu writing true FSN sequel is more likely to happen, than that.

Attached: 15m1tg.jpg (480x318, 16K)

Same was said about HF getting an adaptation 10 years ago. Also Saber's Marketing appeal alone is enough for Aniplex to throw money at it.

Nasu is writing Tsukihime after FGO 2.

keep dreaming, rihnoceros-kun

>Tsukihime after FGO 2

>Nasu: I can’t reveal anything concrete yet at the moment, but rest assured that we’ve been making progress on various titles within TYPE-MOON. I’d like to apologize about not having anything to say right now. But all I can say is that as long as FGO is in service, I just have to make the Tsukihime R collaboration a dream come true.

>4Gamer: !

>Nasu: That’s why I feel that producing good content for FGO and releasing Tsukihime R are the duties entrusted to me and all of TYPE-MOON. After all, I also want to see SSR Arcueid Brunestud happen!

>Nasu is writing Tsukihime after FGO 2.
This is just sad, no one truly believes this.

Attached: 1563163457310.jpg (332x326, 16K)

Go look after the other two Emissaries and keep them in check, Kirei.

Attached: IMG_8792.jpg (1600x1000, 224K)

I went into this thread looking for actual discussion comparing the adaptations, 63 posts and it's nothing but "Rhino vs Worm" shitposting. Fatefags truly a high IQ fanbase.

>cannon
Rin is an artillery piece confirmed?

There are less than 10 sakura vs rhino posts in this thread though, pararel dimension user

Back then HF was still unadapted and relatively unknown route for wider audience.
On other hand Fate route today is already once full adapted and recently huge outdated route that is not relevant anymore.
That's huge difference. Yeah, maybe one day after many years and with new studio. But not anytime soon and not from Ufotable.
>Also Saber's Marketing appeal alone is enough
Trust me, it isn't. Any sane producer would told you, that is significantly better and more safe invest into completely new thing with Saber in main role, than into old, and already once adapted story.

>1/6th of the thread is the entire thread

Sure mate. Fate route will be refreshing as it will probably be rewritten by Nasu to a huge extent, his own words. Not to mention Nips have a hard on for her. UBW was adapted bu Deen in 2010 and UFO adapted it again after just 4 years.

Because otherwise it would be Kirei's route. You even eat Mapu Tofu together on a date lol

Does someone have the comic of tiny chibi dark sakura fighting sakura over shirou attention? It was very cute
>tfw you will never eat mapo with kirei

This one ?

Attached: IMG_0471.png (512x1024, 308K)

Attached: IMG_0472.png (512x1024, 371K)

>it will probably be rewritten by Nasu to a huge extent
Nasu rewriting anything always take more than a decade. And he already several times made clear, that he doesn't have much interest in rewriting his old stories, so if anything, it has low priority for him.
>Not to mention Nips have a hard on for her.
Nips don't have so hard on her to, each one story over and over and over and over. Nips have just as hard to wanting "more of Saber", which mean, new stuff. So again, new production is safer bet for any producer.
>UBW was adapted bu Deen in 2010
Deen UBW was a fucking movie that was not even proper adaptation. Thus making proper series had sense. Fate is not such case.
Biggest chance what it had was after FSN anime announcement in 2014, but production staff decided to skip it in favor of UBW, which promised bigger chance for new stuff. So that is your answer from Aniplex for foreseeable future.

>he doesn't have much interest in rewriting his old stories
He wrote all the original scenes in UBW anime and the epilogue which they had to trim down to fit in one episode

>So again, new production is safer bet for any producer.
Is that why shit like apocrypha and last encore are being made with absymal BD sales?

>Fate is not such case.
You seriously aren't thinking that Deen 2006 is a faithful adaptation, are you? Especially considering how they tried to add elements from other routes that didn't make any sense with the fate route.

Yes, thanks a lot! Its super cute

Because Sakura is the canon wife.

Attached: 75856437_p1.jpg (1280x905, 477K)

>He wrote all the ORIGINAL scenes
You answered yourself here. Is big difference expanding old story for new stuff than CHANGING old story. Which was sole reason why everybody, including Nasu choosed move to UBW route in first place.
>Is that why shit like apocrypha and last encore
Two things, first no producer is omniscient, but they still always preffer new stuff over old one, because you always have bigger chance to appeal wider audience than just "few" (meant figuratively) Saberfans. Second none of those had Saber in it anyway.
>You seriously aren't thinking that Deen 2006 is a faithful adaptation, are you?
2006 anime was not perfect. Yeah, we can agree at that. But still told majority of original story, so no producer can ignore that. On top of that, add that Fate route story is well known today and outdated as fuck, and there is no much reason making new version, except some interest for attempt to make "better" version.
Unfortunately, this "interest" right now is too small and weak reason to justify completely new production. No much producers would have interest in that. Maybe if there was some huge successful crowdfunding campaign, that would prove enough interest.

Because in no other route is Shirou as pressed against the wall as in this one.

Because the solution to the entire problem is simple: Kill Sakura, and you save everyone.

For that to have its impact you have to feel for Shirous dilemma, which means caring about Sakura herself.

Unfortunately, Nasu can't really do this, seeing as how most of their interactions in the VN consist of: Shirou and Sakura fucking, Shirou thinking about how pretty she is, Shirou thinking about killing her.

Bump

>Nasu can't really do this, seeing as how most of their interactions in the VN consist of: Shirou and Sakura fucking, Shirou thinking about how pretty she is, Shirou thinking about killing her.
This. Shirou spent more time contemplating how to fuck her rather than how important she is to him. As a result shirou's dilemma comes out as shallow and forced since his feelings for her are more about lust than love.

>literally his housewife from the start of the VN
>wtf where is muh confession and date scene
It's called "show, don't tell", and the cooking scenes alone show how much they love eachother.

Attached: 75809669_p0.jpg (800x1068, 725K)

>It's called "show, don't tell"
That's not the point. Shirou's feelings for sakura are limited to physical attraction. He spends an awful lot of time thinking how beautiful and sexy she is rather than how important she is to him. Also iirc he never said "I love you" to her. She deserves that much

To simply say that they have a history with each other doesn't lend itself for great character interaction.
There is a reason the vast majority of romance stories have the leads meet each other at the start of the story.

Show Sakura making a couple different expressions as they cook together huh? Or how Shirou keeps thinking about how pretty she is, how nice he is to her, her pain etc etc.

Look HF is rather limited because unlike the other routes, she has to get her entire character established here, while also sharing said time with Ilya, and of course, the fact that this story is about Shirous own problems.

>Shirou's feelings for sakura are limited to physical attraction. He spends an awful lot of time thinking how beautiful and sexy she is rather than how important she is to him.
Except he literally notes to himself that he would have gone crazy if she were to stop visiting his house. It's established at the very start of the VN and in the first two routes just how important she is to Shirou. HF has early sexual tension due to them already pretty much being married and just needing to consummate their relationship.

"show don't tell" is a shitty excuse to skip all the romantic development. I'm honestly tired of it. Why can't they put more effort into developing the guy's feelings? Why is it always love at first sight of some other bullshit like a sudden realization?

>Except he literally notes to himself that he would have gone crazy if she were to stop visiting his house. It's established at the very start of the VN and in the first two routes just how important she is to Shirou
That's just beating around the bush. Is the writer so lazy that he can't put in a confession? Sakura deserves it. You can see her slowly falling in love with Shirou but what about him? You have that "how I fell in love with senpai" flashback for sakura but why not one for shirou?

Reminder that this is what Rinfags really want
pastebin.com/JNrEh6fF

Attached: 74991724_p1.jpg (1804x1400, 1.31M)

Realta nua, despite it's retardedly bad fame here, improves on Shirou thinking about how hot/pretty she is so many times. Realta nua should be read for HF, ONLY after reading the original at least once to know how the actual story should be. Regardless, you do see how strong their bond is from day 1: she comes to his house and wakes him up, knowing where he'd be, cooks for him and they walk to school. This morning routine is later given some nuance with Shirou cooking too, but the point is they basically act like they're married. Going from here, it's quite natural that the only thing stopping Shirou from giving in are his mental barriers, like Sakura being Shinji's sister.

This is a good set up for this route, because to me this couple shines when they're basically already dating, and how far they'd go to protect their safe haven. How they fell in love is basically just them interacting intimately across a year and a half. Shirou going apeshit when Shinji takes her in day 9, Sakura getting some irrationally extreme thoughts about Shirou's safety in day 10. That's where they truly shine to me.

If you want to see a romance develop read fate, or something else. It wasn't the focus of this.

The problem here is that sakura was in love with him forever while he wasn't . He didn't realize how important she was to him until he was about to stab her to death. They weren't an established couple as you like to think. Sakura's love was completely one-sided until HF, And the problem with this route is that shirou fell in love with her out of thin air. He was oblivious until yesterday so what made him change his mind? All these questions were never answered and all we got was a stupid sex scene

You need to have had sex to appreciate HF.

>He didn't realize how important she was to him until he was about to stab her to death
I distinctly recally him being pretty miserable throughout the day because of this. And I think it's easy to forget and many people do forget this, but already in day 7 you get a monologue from Shirou basically telling himself he knows he loves her and he should stop the mental barriers' farce.

I know they aren't an established couple, but they have a very intimate relationship. I agree the other things are problems, but they basically come with the route system, though it doesn't really excuse them. The route does a somewhat better job with this than you give it credit for though, already in day 2 Shirou is telling himself he can't think of her in romantic ways because she's Shinji's sister. This happens when he walks her home, in what's basically their first "moment", one that isn't part of their routine. By this I mean you can extrapolate he's been like this for some time.

I think the main difference between you and me is that I think you see it more in binary: Shirou loves her back or he doesn't, while I think the VN properly shows how close they are regardless of that, and from my perspective Shirou just needs a little push to date her.

UBW is all around awful

I'm reserving judgement until HF3, but I will say that I do not have high hopes, primarily in how they squandered the noted two there - Kotomine and Illya, both of whom are critical to the route.

I would be entirely unsurprised if Takeuchi bullied the mushroom into doing this.

>while also sharing said time with Ilya
This is a problem, I agree. I think it's an artifact of the way that the Illya route was rolled into Sakura's route for final release. It feels stuffed, and Sakura never really has time to breathe because she has to split her screen time with Illya.

In an ideal world, we would have gotten the original split of Fate, UBW, HF, and Illya routes.

What do you think they would have called Illyas route?

Who is Suhara? I thought Miura directed Episode 20, not Suhara.

>primarily in how they squandered the noted two there - Kotomine and Illya
Illya I agree with, but let's not pretend Kotomine gets all that much screentime before day 15. He only lost like 2 of his important scenes: the antihero scene and maybe the scene when he and Shirou talk about the shadow. I think I'm forgetting another one, but the antihero one could be summarized easily.

I will never not be mad at the fact that they skipped Die Lorelei and all of Illya's magecraft mentoring scenes in HF2.

Attached: 1539631495553.jpg (142x256, 33K)

Heaven's Dress

The Little Stool

The exact second they revealed that HF would be a series of films rather than a show, I lost all faith.

Someone explain to me why the fucking Babylonia Singularity gets a TV series while Heaven's Feel, a VN route that's far longer than all the singularities combined, gets a few movies.

Because its being funded by Gacha shit that's really hot right now.

Meanwhile HF is spearheaded by a heroine whose face is more recognized on other characters than her own.

In a way, she's stronger than Saber.

Meta yeah, BB is hot shit as are the sakura five, in-universe, Sakura is literally specced against servants, so she of course curbs their asses.

BB lost to a Saberface though.

Different circumstances, and BB isn't Sakura.

Plus Nero is possibly a Beast, and is therefore bullshit of the highest order.

Don't worry, I made sure to finish her off with Excalibur Image with Archer too.

On its own, sure, UBW is better. But both are inferior to Zero, and HF is a much better sequel to Zero than UBW.

They're already re-ordered some scenes around so it's not that big a stretch to assume Illya is getting her scenes in the 3rd movie. r-right bros...?

Attached: 1534127278961.png (426x445, 199K)

Director's a massive Sakurafag, so he might want to minimize the screentime of rivals.

Illya is far from being sakura's rival and so is kirei, so your argument is pretty retarded

But there are people who think that Ilya's moment was the highlight, or that Kotomine is cooler than Sakura.

Fate Zero is utter shit, and the worst thing to happen to Fate.

Yes and in both cases they would be correct. Illya and Kirei do have the best moments of the route

Attached: a2df3955edc552ec223e704f1716bbe2.jpg (1000x1400, 131K)

For Ilya, we'll just have to wait for a re-adaptation of the Fate route. Truly, the highlight of that route was when Saber gently wiped Ilya's face while she was eating.

Why is Saber a better mom to Ilya than she is to Mordred?

Zero was fantastic. Traps, Grand Order, and DEEN are the worst things to happen to Fate.

She never really understood affection until she saw Kiritsugu and Iri interact with Ilya.