Why is she in Las Vegas?

Why is she in Las Vegas?

Attached: aya-hirano-i-was-so-poor-i-had-to-eat-tissues-when-i-started-voicing-haruhi-suzumiya.jpg (800x603, 59K)

cause she's working as a whore
/thread

You can't /thread your own post but you're not wrong either so whatever I guess.

Gambling, I guess

Burning money.

bideo games.

she's traveling, ya dingus

Attached: 65650099_608779499653683_2391732559728499385_n.jpg (1080x1080, 138K)

Wherever there are cock to suck, she'll be there.

this.

The fear and loathing.

She probably has a show there or something. A closed show for select few. A show where she sucks cocks. She's a whore.

She goes to America a lot to see theater shows. She spends quite a bit of time in New York.

Gambling

"Finding herself".

She fears and loathes Japan

inb4 she joins The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Let me do that for you.
/thread

Is this one of those thread where we pretend like we give a fuck about "voice actress"?

/thread

Having fun, pissing off otaku.

deep-down we give a fuck only in so much as we wish she was sucking our cock

Attached: .jpg (490x333, 34K)

Shes visited prague and pariz before coming there so i assume shes on vacation

cock vacation
wouldn't be surprised if she announces she's pregnant a few months after returning to Japan

high quality BBC

kys incels

based

Once you get to Vegas, you quickly realize there's no one you actually want to bang there.

I meant the places she went to before she went to Vegas

It's not like Aya Hirano's just another seiyuu, newfig

What's wrong with LA?

>Aya Hirano is All Elite

The kind of person that lives there.

>She ate tissues
This has to be a metaphor or something, rice is dirt cheap in Japan and tissues wouldn't even help your hunger.

LA is a collection of majority-nonwhite communities that white people decided to move to because the weather is nice. If you compare it to other Latin American or East/Southeast Asian cities, it's really above average. Torrance and Gardena are full of friendly old Japanese people, and there are a still a few hanging around Sawtelle tending their gardens.
As an American city LA has zero culture other than rich assholes and wannabee rich assholes.