twitter.com/BorutoExplorer/status/1153301055196815361?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=WMeUm2n8lOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SASUKE KISS MY WIFE

SASKUE, SAVE ME BEFORE I BECOME A JOBBER TOO

Attached: 30.jpg (546x809, 108K)

>D-delta-sama please be gentle

But Sasuke is an even bigger jobber

Attached: 27-18-19.jpg (2124x1600, 1.03M)

Name one time he lost

Haku
Rock Lee
Gaara
Itachi
Bee
Mizukage
Tsuchikage

How long is the Lemon arc gonna be?

He said one idiot

>Hayai!!
>oof! argh!
>nothing personell, now stay out of my way
I can't believe an endgame battle shounen protagonist is this pathetic.

Can't be that long if there isn't a squad of generic looking fodder ninjas like there were in the Mitsuki retrieval and Juugo arcs.

I'm just wondering what excuse they'll pull to avoid Konohamaru getting a gf since filler characters aren't allowed to stay past their filler arcs.

New villain is Kaguya's brother or some shit, who has his own Juubi, I guess. Naruto is a retard who thinks he can take him on his own. He puts parts of himself in kids or some shit as well.

Turns out that all the aliens come in pairs, and this guy is the one opposite of Kaguya.

Also Naruto ever since he became the strongest has a thing where he has to job for five minutes before going "Okay now I'm serious" and activating his chakra mode.

Attached: boruto_35_36.png (800x1112, 473K)

Attached: boruto_35_37.jpg (800x1122, 174K)

Attached: boruto_35_38.jpg (800x1115, 162K)

What do you think about the lemon hamburguer?

All of this is so awful, bort was a mistake

Oh, yeah, I forgot aliens are a thing in this series.
I will continue to pretend that never happened until wiped from memory again.

>Also Naruto ever since he became the strongest has a thing where he has to job for five minutes before going "Okay now I'm serious" and activating his chakra mode.
It was so fucking ridiculous that he made his kids think that he was about to die just so he could check out how strong Delta really was. Which ended with Kawaki crippling himself to save Naruto's daughter from getting blown up.

Obligatory post.

Attached: Ikemoto is Based.jpg (786x1200, 129K)

Who is writing this? Why'd they turn every single pre-Bort character into massive jobber lmao.

He's right you know

Attached: 1563552215953.jpg (634x361, 36K)

>teleports into your house
>oh shit I'm sorry

Attached: Gentleman Jigen.png (583x344, 164K)

10+ years of peace and never having to fight since then. Pre-bort characters are still way stronger than the kids. Pre-bort characters deal with the real shit in the background, while Bort characters just deal with normal small balls bullshit like kid Naruto had to deal with when he was a kid.

Its almost like a combination of young and old Naruto series. You got the kids doing kid shit, and adults doing adult shit.

Attached: boruto_35_39.jpg (800x1117, 150K)

Naruto is right too.

>that fucking second panel
>Naruto's reaction
Holy shit. I'm in fucking tears.

But keeping his village safe is literally Naruto's job

Attached: coolest hokage.jpg (393x508, 111K)

Naruto just jobs in the beginning, then he turns the chakra cloak and wins.
It's kinda boring desu.

The manga is good overall IMO.

YAAAAAARGH SASUKE SAVE MEEEEE

Attached: file.png (1113x626, 676K)

LOL JK

Attached: 1553269479508.jpg (755x391, 85K)

I think this arc is going to be a little longer than expected.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-22-02h17m39s549.png (1280x720, 805K)

Like it was mentioned, he will job for the first minutes, then go full chakra cloak and defeat the enemy.
Can't wait for him to "die" desu.

Chakra mode and plot armor never works when the plot forces the hero to fight the main boss less than a third of the way into the story, before he's even taken out the henchmen.

He's about to job hard until Sasuke bails him out.

Main bosses have super plot armor until you take out their henchmen.

this is about ninjas right?

Yes, now he will get BTFO by Jigen since he's the big bad of the moment.
But honestly i hope he gets somewhat crippled in this fight, so the new gen can work their asses more instead of getting saved by Naruto.

lol wut? Naruto has never been about ninjas

Idk man, the giant fox fighting a giant frog in the very first scene of the show didn't gave me much ninja vibes.

*Boruto's Dad is a Sci-Fi about an alien invasion.

man, how fucking shitty must all those Adults who were weaker than Kid naruto must feel, like, we saw all those fucking losers, but apparently all ninjas just reach some power and keep gaining it, so how fucking shit must those grown men must've been to never surpass fucking children?

I think only 30% of all Chuunins get to be Jonins desu.

I'm really liking Kawaki more and more with every new chapter.

Attached: D_7VIo7XUAUh4W_.jpg_large.jpg (1047x1500, 181K)

By getting complacent, or just enjoying what they have currently. Without ambition, you ain't reaching Jonin, and even with it, you still probably wont reach Jonin.

Also an odd confirmation that Karma at a higher level pretty much turns you into whoever's blood you received. Kawaki is looking just like Jigan. Boruto might look like Momoshiki eventually.

His birth.

P-PLEASE NO MORE JIGEN-SAMA

Attached: 1548912777697.jpg (524x479, 31K)

Naruto is a literal god, how can anyone even keep up with him. Also those injuries are fucking nothing

he's fighting an ayy god though

Jigen is an AYYYY who's species are practically gods.

>literal
That's not what that word means, that's the opposite of what that word means
>How can anyone keep up with him
Momoshiki kicked his ass in the Boruto movie. Only Naruto and Sasuke together stand a chance whenever they fight one of the Ootsuki clan members.

And guess what he's fighting once again.

Jigen is an alien god, possibly a pure blood one, instead of that mutt Hagoromo and his brother and sons.

Jesus christ
>The reincarnation of the grandson of a god
>Not a literal god

If anything that makes Nards a demi-god.

>>The reincarnation of the grandson of a god
>>Not a literal god
Yes, that's not what that word means. He's not divine at all. He's the grandson of the grandson of the grandson of the grandson of someone with partially alien blood.

You know who has way more alien blood in them than Naruto? The Hyuuga family, due to all the incest. The hyuuga are DIRECT decedents of aliens. Do you consider them a family of gods? No you don't. You're just creating a point after saying it once called on it because you want to overstate the hell out of Naruto's power in order to say its stupid he can ever lose, even though it makes perfect sense.

People joke about Naruto Jesus, but he was never that all powerful. Salad Gaiden showed pretty heavily just how easily he could be fucked with when he acted stupid. Naruto is just a nuke, a nuke can be beaten by a lot of other weapons in different situations since a nuke has no precision or technique, its just raw power. Naruto is an idiot who gets tricked a lot, he only relies on massive prana to get him out of situations.

I wonder if Momohsiki pulled a Kaguya and created a Black Zetsu or something of his Will before his death.

Maybe Zetsu was just a Karma with conscience?

I don't know. Right now Jigen seems like a sort of "Black Zetsu", but possibly perfected.

Kawaki is the son Naruto deserves.
Fuck that brat boruto

He just uses the 2nd Juubi to suck its chakra really.

Borto did nothing wrong

It seems like Karma in general have consciousnesses, Zetsu was probably the same case but was either incomplete when Kaguya created him or was gone too long without a host that he developed differently separate that of Kaguya's.

Forgot pic-related

Attached: 7567567.png (419x609, 133K)

Can't wait for the ayys to invade
>they actually send more women only for human to rape them

More like the humans get AYYY'd

Sasuke should have blitz'd and killed Jigen while he was taunting the Juubi and ended this shit manga desu. I haven't watched the anime in months. There's hardly any content in this story, it's terrible. Monthly release schedule is a disaster. Maybe plan out your series properly next time Ikememeto. Also he still can't draw for shit, did you see how retarded Sakura looked in this chapter? What the fuck?

look how much better the fucking art is, man
where did it all go wrong

there has been no case of ayy men having any contact with human women,
actually they seem like faggots, all of them
But we have a strong case of ayy women getting HUMANED so hard she still seeks for more after thousands of years

>muh passionate project, oh boy oh boy I'm serialized by JUMP
vs
>I'm just doing this for the paycheck, suck it goys

why are they giving Konohamaru a filler waifu?

whatever happened to KonoxHanabi or KonoxMoegi?

Attached: Kono.jpg (1275x717, 268K)

Gotta bleach him somehow

>Even if Konohamaru doesn't get with this filler girl, Moegi and Hanabi will always be rebound from this day forward.

This series really loves its female NTR.

wasn't Konohamaru interested in girls when he was a kid?

why is he an asexual boring adult now?

Attached: Kono_01.jpg (1276x715, 223K)

>my girlfriend
>asexual

fuck off tranny

Wanting to be Hokage takes priority.

retard.

seething tranny

wtf are you talking about you nigger?

cope harder tranny

why are they recycling Toneri's design?
has Studio Pierrot hit rock bottom?

Attached: notToneri.jpg (1276x709, 194K)

Based and Redpilled

Attached: 4623462345.jpg (641x501, 82K)

>Japanese Humor

Sasuke's dimension teleportation portal jutsu thing takes a lot of chakra

Sasuke-sama...please...SAVE ME!!!!!!

Attached: 1548431008699.png (613x665, 372K)

He grew up. A man's goals are more important than holes.

Boruto is too filler even for them. They are burnt out. Soon you're going to be seeing an Obito or Madara recolor.

why is Kishi's new manga barely discussed here or anywhere? even tumblr and youtube are a ghost town.

also the new villain like the shingami from the shiki fuujin seal.

Attached: 01.png (922x1300, 240K)

God I wish that were me

* looks like

Please do not disrespect my favorite characters SP.

>why is Kishi's new manga barely discussed here or anywhere? even tumblr and youtube are a ghost town
>Samurai8 is kishimotos mind unhinged. The pacing and scale of universe so far are so batshit crazy that the reader has a hard time conceptualizing everything
There's also alot of retreads from Naruto which just come off as uninspired

Attached: 0876787.png (1138x1300, 776K)

Maybe if this fails, Kishi can go back to Boruto and save it.

the latest chapters have been better (ever since Ann was introduced)

the early chapters were a clusterfuck of information and exposition.

>one of the strongest if not the strongest ninja to ever exist
>beat motherfucking madara uchiha
>gets his ass handed by some ayy lmaos from space with ease
this is just sad lol, literally the worst way to do a sequel

That shit is gay as fuck. At least the OP pic doesn't imply gay traumas.

What would you suggest they do? And don't say every single enemy has to be one-shot by him, because that's not how Shonen works.

I didn't like the newest chapter. I thought ata was going to be a savage but he changed his attitude and almost got 1 shot by the mcs dad. A pathetic showing.

Boruto should've been a SOL,
there was no need to bring aliens into the picture.

it should've been just comfy missions and exploring the Naruto world.

The new villain must always be stronger than the previous villain, welcome to children's cartoons

you do realize that's Ata's clone right?
the dad has a 50/50 chance of kicking the bucket next chapter.

That and the supporting cast isn't as interesting as Naruto. Kakashi was really cool when he got introduced. I don't find any characters in S8 that has given me that same impression.

Why is he mean

Attached: 32.png (899x1300, 258K)

I would argue Boruto who is weaker than Naruto was at his age. Boruto right now by himself has a psuedo curse mark level 1 and shadow clones and mini rasengan without kurama chakra capacity.

Naruto at this point(post chuunin) could summon gamabunta, make 1000 clones(boruto can make like 2), had kurama mode and a real rasengan.

Attached: 1562091803790.png (443x479, 226K)

>Naruto dies
>announces Sasuke as his successor in his will

How hard would Konoha freak out?

true,
I don't know what the heck is Kishi thinking.
at least Ann has been great these past chapters.

I don't think Kishi gives a fuck about Boruto.

Attached: 10.png (927x1300, 346K)

>Boruto should've been a SOL,
The anime already is and it sucks.

He's doing it for his sake.

Attached: 546466.jpg (545x811, 105K)

So if Momoshiki is essentially Borutos Kurama it might justify a way Boruto could surpass Naruto considering Momoshiki is around Full Kurama level when he transformed(He lost to naruto/Sasuke).

So pic related is Borutos final form, not bad. Considering Kawaki looks like Jigens horned form who i assume looks like Kaguyas partner.

Attached: 9511ab5228a92081db3ab7c87b67be5507230802r1-703-785v2_uhq.jpg (703x785, 116K)

what is KK's endgame?

Attached: KK.jpg (689x760, 256K)

We going Bleach now?

Attached: ichigo-bleach-1145960-1280x0.jpg (1280x775, 118K)

Becoming the comfiest ninja to ever live.

You got it wrong, Kaguya's other half IS the other Juubi, just like the classic Juubi IS Kaguya herself. This Jigen guy is sucking energy from Kaguya's other half, the second Juubi

He seems genuinely upset Kawaki sees Naruto more of as a father than him.

Attached: 6456546.jpg (549x811, 105K)

KK and Kawaki have the best designs in Boruto, love it

Who will he end up being?

Attached: TQFfCsKuJkQ-1-1.jpg (461x381, 67K)

Jiraiya's bastard son or clone.

He is upset Kawaki seems to have find out someone who can love him and give him hope for a better life

He must be a good guy since he's been in the village for who knows how long spying on Kawaki and Naruto hasn't sensed him as a threat.

I wonder if you need your Vessel to synchronize with you in order to rebirth yourself. Kawaki telling Jigen to go fuck himself and being uncooperative might be screwing Jigen over.

Jigen will unseal Kaguya and then eat her to gain her strength like how Momoshiki ate Kinshiki. Otsutsuki are perverse.

Who's the bet Kawaki's artificial arm actually has a tracking device in it like Jigen said and that shatters Kawaki's relationship with Naruto?

Reminder that Naruto is a criminal

Attached: Comb13092018094455.jpg (640x1080, 121K)

that's the problem, the power levels were blown way too out of proportion and now a villain who can beat naruto or sasuke is a world level threat that realistically can't be stopped because nobody comes close to their power levels. it shouldn't have any naruto fighting at all, he shouldn't be glorified salaryman either maybe focus on politics and relations with other villages, have him travel to other villages with his family for business and explore the world more, have boruto learn some skills from the villages he visits and his sister maybe have interest in technology stuff and shit, stuff like that. but it would require skill in writing, actual worldbuilding and characters having interesting personalities which is beyond the author's repertoire of "make the characters punch harder". and that's why the sequel shouldn't exist

>genin with highheels
This will never not look utterly wrong to me.

naruto can't be a criminal, because the Hokage is the LAW

what the fuck happening in this world where gods just job

Something something evil you know something something better than the evil you don't know

Shouldn't matter. Naruto previously said he would track kawaki wherever he went just by sensing his chakra.

Attached: 31.png (912x1300, 206K)

Naruto isn't a good in this verse. He's more like the retarded bastard child of a bastard child of a goddess.

So Nards(and Sasuke) is like Hercurles, while Jigen and Co. are Olympian gods?

Reminder that Jigen watched team 7 fight and seal away Kaguya in shippuden.

Attached: d4njf6kc5ewy.png (441x281, 75K)

Basically yes

Then why didn't he help her? What a shitty bodyguard

Friendly reminder that Sakura knows as much about her most important jutsu as Mitsuki does.
So much for Sakura becoming relevant.

Attached: Pathetic.png (742x876, 367K)

She never did anything with that jutsu anyway

When will Naruto die? He's destined to have Ninja Aids anyway. Would Kishi allow this?

>El Hermano de Kaguya
>”Heh, I see my dimwit sister died as she lived: Still too slow, still too foolish”

She had pathetic display against Madara, does it count?

She almost touched him. Almost. I suppose not many people can say that.

Attached: Madara69.png (1280x720, 535K)

These dozens/hundreds of shinobi that were beaten like kittens during Madara vs Shinobi alliance "almost touched" him too. Doesn't tell you anything

Yeah, well... sorry Sakura

Blessed image.

That is how it should've been

Attached: 73093651_p0.jpg (1087x1407, 1.1M)

You don't have to tell me.

Attached: 63679093_p17.jpg (640x930, 451K)

But Naruto AND Sasuke got BTFO by Madara. They never beat him, faggot Zetsu did. I agree though, Boruto jobs out Naruto so much. The ayys are on his level if not above it though, the issue is when that stupid bitch he fought could do shit to him.

How did black Zetsu completely paralyze Sage Madara I will never understand. That thing never had any power. if he wasn't stuck on Obito, he wouldn't even be able to move

Attached: Watch your back.jpg (900x814, 147K)

He's a rusty old man now. Even Kurama is shit talking him.

He can slide around freely. Obito did his best to resist that little shit but there are only so many death sentences he can survive! Heartstab, resisting the juubi, bijuu extraction, gedo mazo extraction, rinne tensei. Sorry Madara, you gotta take at least one for the team.

Slide around like a worm that needs to be squished. Obito is so awesome. Resisted the black shit, something not even Madara could do

Attached: 1560286332464.png (540x810, 121K)

Exactly I think ack zetsu was just kaguya's karma. Her essence just momoshiki and jigen's essence are in boruto and kawaki. It could actually make the whole kaguya part of the original manga not so shitty

I thought Kaguya was the only remaining ayy. Why is there suddenly so many of them? Couldn't think of new villains for Boruto so they just shoved in the Ootsutsukis?

If Jigen is an AYY why doesn't he have a byakugan?

Because Jigen isn't an Ayy, he's just a Black Zetsu-Karma equivalent with permanent host, whose purpose is to find perfect host.

Did you read that shitty Niggastream translation that claims that somehow two Juubi existed?

>He would do it just so to get indirect kiss from Naruto

Jigen looked more like that Ootsotsuki when he drained chakra from that Juubi. Therefore, chakra in that Juubi is that of that Ootsutsuki that was with Kaguya, not Kaguya's, who was even turned back into Gedo Mazo when she was sealed, as it took away her chakra.

>he's just a Black Zetsu-Karma equivalent with permanent host, whose purpose is to find perfect host.

We Cell Saga now.

>Madara recolor.
Kinda did with Ku at the end.

He isn't Sakura and that is nice house(could use more bathrooms thought)

Reminder this is what Jigen's real Otsutsuki form looks like.

Attached: 867868.jpg (600x350, 37K)

Kawaki gained a mini version of that same horn yet didn't absorb anything.

it was hinted at with Kaguya trying to build an army. Ayys conquer worlds and were perturbed at Kaguya's failure.

He got rid of those so he wouldn't job

Can someone explain to me how he doesn’t seem to know what those rods are or about when he literally fought pain and used them himself. Or maybe I’m wrong

She killed like 50 mini juubis then proceeded to do nothing other than healslutting

If they are going to use chakra absorption and black rods for everything they might as well just give rinnegans to all the antagonists

He just noted that the rods were absorbing his chakra. Pain's rods didn't do that.

that brown looks like shit.

Nobody fucking knows anymore

The rods naruto used were made from Goudama(Basically all 5 elements) so they were like Onokis dust style on steroids that destroy anything on contact and even kill edo tensei.

The things used here are the chakra rods pein had that just disrupt or drain chakra upon contact.

See The black rods were never noted to absorb chakra, only incapacitate or disrupt chakra. So the black rods used by Jigen are pretty unique in that they can absorb chakra.

I feel like dropping both the manga and anime but I've been invested in this series for a decade already so it feels wrong to just cut it out of my life like that
What do guys

Attached: 156380432423424343.png (476x707, 344K)

What the fuck are you talking about? It's the official mangaplus translation, the creature is 100% a Ten tails, that makes two, one was Kaguya and the other is the one Jigen keeps

Don't be a victim of the sunken cost fallacy, free yourself

Did you actually stick with the hundred thousand episodes of filler in Naruto and Shippuden? If you did there's no hope for you

I did, and it wasn't worth it

>ultra instinct

My bad, thought you were talking about this shit.

Attached: 11.png (915x1300, 245K)

Looks we're getting a colored doublespread again for next chapter
twitter.com/BorutoExplorer/status/1153301055196815361?s=09

Attached: EAFY1_LXsAErYUK.jpg_large.jpg (550x395, 83K)

But Naruto is only in the first and third panel?

Does anyone care about Remon?

I ignored every single long filler arc and only watched three of the movies during Naruto but I keep watching Bort because for some reason I enjoy the Bort/Salad/Mitsuki interactions more than anything we got from Boruto's dad in fillers

It's ridiculous how much of last minute asspulls Kaguya and the Sage's brother are

Kawaki is the proper vessel. Jigen we know promised that Juubi that it will eat him, but only once the vessel will be ready.

>the other is the one Jigen keeps
The other one is Jigen, he just separated himself from his body via Karma into a permanent host for whatever reason we don't know yet.

That's fucking retarded. Read the chapter again, Jigen clearly treats that ten tails beast as its own thing, they aren't the same, they are completely separated individuals

Nah, Sasuke was messing around the Ootsuki family archive. He realized that Momo and the other guy came in a pair, and he realized that there was a pair alongside Kaguya. So he pressed the button to see who came alongside Kaguya, and it was the one horned guy, who turned out to be Jigan.

No, Jigen is not necessarily the same person as that Ootsutsuki. He has Karma and ability to bestow Karma of that Ootsutsuki, but the chakra of said Ootsutsuki belongs to that Juubi.

He's kinda clearly him. Taking in juubi's chakra reveals his true form.

Is it not obvious that Jigen is host to a Otsutsuki spirit?

Delta is so hot

Just relaxing

Where was everyone when Naruto single-handedly stopped another tailed beast attack on the village?

Attached: c7d05abc8279e46a8b404d907959cf45--naruto-gaara-naruto-shippuden.jpg (474x342, 29K)

literally the same as most nips stories that pulled ayyyyyy lmao outta their asses to explain for all the crazy shit that happened
Gantz did it, also bullshit
Darling in gayshit did it, also bullshit
It's just a cheap plot device because with the ayy you don't have to know exactly where the fuck they were from, along with a rather simple motive.

Uh, they were busy fighting all the sand and sound ninja who were in the village.

i blame DBZ for this
and DBZ actually influence by Star War
so i blame Star War on this

>DBZ actually influence by Star War
It was?

well at least DBZ pulled it in the middle of the story and actually explain what are these ayys

DB at least hinted it like 5 seconds after Goku's first giant monkey transformation

Naruto stuck with "ancient demons" for 680 chapters until pulling the ayy card

The big question is how did Jigen got his karma in the first place.

Ootsutsuki's are hard to kill so Jigen must have had help from a powerful source.

My theory is that Kara aims to free the original Otsutsuki who was sealed away by the clan.

Said Otsutsuki provided Jigen with the means to kill Kaguya's partner and where to capture a ten-tails but they need at least two karma seals to open the Otsutsuki prison.

Ohhhh ok makes sense

That was the case with saiyans and only because the MC is one of them, the other aliens they didn't bother explaining.

>Sunk cost fallacy.
Think about it again.

hey don't forget about the namekians
All the races that matter are explained though

Jigen is an Oot a literal god.

How you still read this is beyond me.

How you still here is beyond me.

It's picking up a bit.
The anime on the otherhand, is boring as absolute fuck.

Prequel of Samurai 8

>knows Rasengan
>can summon toads, something only Jiraiya knew

Alright, so is he Jiraiya's lost son, or some type clone made using Jiraiya's DNA?

Attached: folder.jpg (300x290, 81K)

What stops sasuke from absorbing this 10tails into himself and becoming the next madara?

See, I wouldn't mind Naruto or Sasuke jobbing if the Oot were revealed here in Boruto instead of Naruto and the later only having foreshadowing.

He's gonna end as the Itachi of the group.

I want to clap remons cheeks

Yes that's obvious. However he's not on Naruto's side but rather his own in trying to spy on Kara. I'm willing to bet he has sage mode too.

And Kawaki is taking exact same form, which proves that the chakra is of the Ootsutsuki, but Jigen is not the Ootsutsuki himself. Which is why he said to that Juubi that he'll let it eat him once the vessel will be ready.

deidara

He just adquires the form of the Otsutsuki BECAUSE he is absoring the chakra of said Otsutsuki (in beast form) you retard, why the fuck would he have two separate forms, one that looks like an Otsutsu and other that looks human, when Kaguya, Momoshiki and Kinshiki always looked the same (except when Momoshiki literally fused with Kinshiki)?

t. Deidara

Reminder that is is nu-konoha. Non ninjas are the majority in the village now.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-19-19-34-24.png (1920x1080, 1M)

Naruto about to unleash his dad strength to protect Kawaki.

His mural symbol literally appears when teleporting to Kawaki plus Boruto's karma(likely due to Momoshiki through it) is specifically reacting to his arrival. Jigen is in fact the Otsutsuki that was Kaguya's partner.

Attached: boruto_36_17.jpg (784x1145, 122K)

Why doesn't Naruto use thousands of shadow clone like he always did before

Holy shit the state of leaf society. Ninja rise up

>MyAnimeList pewds

That only means Jigen obtained his karma from that Otsutsuki just like Boruto obtained it from Momoshiki, Jigen is still a different guy. I mean I don't know how can you miss something like this, there's only one Otsutsuki that isn't confirmed dead (pure Otsutsuki, Toneri doesn't count) and only one Ten Tails active, and the last time we had a Ten Tails it was the result of an Otsutsuki fusing with a divine tree
Kaguya = OG Juubi
Kaguya's counterpart = nuJuubi =/= Jigen

Give Sasuke's arm back

SASUKE WATCH THIS VIDEO TAPE ME FUCKING YOUR DAUGHTER
time to reread the doujinshi

Is this series story good?
How are their enemies strenght progression compared to other shounen? I would love to have a series with sense of dread from the enemies.

The father of the MC is a literal Jesus, so they have to fight overpowered aliens since first chapters.

Non nijas from small villages around konoha funneled into konoha post war arc. They wanted to live in the same village as Naruto. Thats why there's so many apartment buildings now as shown in the byakuya gang arc. Naruto had to expand the village into a metropolis to accommodate everyone who wanted to join konoha. They do normail irl jobs like mailmen and see ninjas as irrelevant in current times of peace

Attached: 22072019112943.jpg (1920x2160, 459K)

What series are those characters from?

This is worse than GT.

Do people here self-insert as Naruto or Boruto?

I'll admit I'm guilty of picking this shit up for Naruto and Sasuke.
Not sure about self-inserting, though

Wrong that's dbs

Jigen wouldn't need to find/create a vessel and wouldn't intend to be eaten by that Juubi if he would be that Ootsutsuki, as all he would need is taking all that chakra back.

I like inos body

We know, Inojin

Inojin is gay for shinki
I've seen the fan art

The point of feeding himself to the Juubi is to fully revive himself with his OG body since his current form is the Black Zetsu-Karma equivalent. Its basically the same process to how Kaguya got revived with Black Zetsu forcibly having Juubi Madara absorbed him:
youtube.com/watch?v=WMeUm2n8lOM

Yes she is

Attached: delta_from_boruto_fanart__manga_panel_coloring___by_raikiriii-dd0l6bv.jpg (752x1063, 113K)

shadow clones divide his chakra and are not useful when he can simply go full kurama form mecha-style

What the fuck. Lol this is DBS tier bullshit as if original naruto retardation wasn't enough.

Will they revive Madara to defeat Jigen? He could do it easily.

he swarmed Kaguya with 2000 flying clones and he now has the other half of the nine tails

I've dropped it shortly after boruto came I never regreted it

>do we keep it realistic and give them outfits ninjas could actually move efficiently in or do we whore these two 12yo girls out?

Attached: 1451692648457.jpg (180x162, 23K)

Why does boruto feel like a bad fanfiction

Do you want to see Sasuke get blacked?

Is it just me, or as the Ootsusuki get more powerful, the more draconic they become?

No bully lolimoto
>Fixing Kishimotos terrible story
>Derrr Boruto is ruining everything even tho it was already ruined by kishimoto and its actually fixing the story
Fuck off narutard

Attached: ikemoto.jpg (123x466, 8K)

Blonde twink gets blacked in the wrong hole for the first time
It still hurts. Both me and him.

Attached: 1560117879044.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Naruto was shit but it was my shit and I loved it

Madara revival?

For starters, his name sounds like something an 8 year old would give to his Naruto OC

If that is true, I wonder if the final boss would be an Ootsusuki dragon

Makes perfect sense in japanese and it a homage to his uncle neji
Just because it sounds stupid in english doesn't mean it is
This story is for japs not amerifags

>Implying Naruto didn't win with that single picture

It has to happen. He's been revived once, they can do it again. Make him an ally, I don't care

>He's been revived once
Twice, actually. Well, thrice if you count the Rinne Tensei's full revival as a separated thing from the Edo Tensei's incomplete revival

>droped the anime after the first fight at the valley of the end back in part 1
>only watched clips on youtube after that
>read the manga to the end, was really bummed out by the end
>tried the Boruto anime but droped it 20 or 30 episodes in as it was basically just filler
>never really picked up the manga, just look at pictures and memes here
>don't regret a thing since it has gone to absolute shit and there is no saving it
>ninja tech is absolute horrendous shit
>10yo ninja girls are prostitutes now
>Naruto and Sasuke are useless jobbers
>ayy lmaos everywhere
Fuck this. Free yourself for the love of god

Attached: slut1.png (435x1063, 232K)

What does deltas ass feel like?

Twice, right, sorry. They can't leave the man dead. There would surely be a crazy fucker who'd sacrifice his life to revive Madara. Seal the Juubi within him again, it gets rid of the beast and Madara gets his best look back. Then they should keep him alive as a mentor to Salad. I wish for that

Skirt too long

>and Madara gets his best look back
Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

Attached: Madara of the Six Paths.png (700x700, 117K)

I'm glad to see someone who appreciates true beauty

Attached: 62183691_p34.png (963x1107, 376K)

I would not be surprised if Madara is revived once Konoha explodes. I mean, there is likely a lot of critically injured, unconscious people to make a sacrifice with, and Sarada needs someone to teach her how to travel along the warpath effectively

It would be too perfect. That's why it probably won't happen

Alright, you guys. I will drop it.
I will miss the memes, though. And, most importantly, (You)

Exactly my point. Kawaki's name even means "empty/dried out" which fits description of a vessel that is meant to be filled with. Kawaki is supposed to be that Ootsutsuki's Madara.
Guess that Momoshiki made better preparations, so he also can return, but via Boruto.
>The series will have a bad ending with Kawaki and Boruto being replaced by respective Ootsutsuki at the climax of their final battle.

Oh stop, you might quit the series but you'll most likely still continue to lurk. I do it too yet I have absolutely cero investment in this series anymore. It's all just a big meme for me

>Implying
Naruto is the one who’s gay for sasuke bruh.
>Stalked him for years, just like how hinata stalked Naruto
>Wanted to abandon his job, family, and village to be a traveling hobo with sasuke

>Boruto and Kawaki being replace by their respective Ootsusuki at the end
That would be a fitting end, for both them and the series as a whole

How did Kabuto manage to live so freely without any sort of punishment? He's indirectly responsible for many deaths during the war, unleashed Madara, and he also destroyed many grave sites in order to use them for reanimation. He should be executed for War Crimes and Treason.

Attached: Kabuto_Part_III.png (300x224, 82K)

Nah he's a cool guy
like Obito
but this one is alive

He revived Sasuke, is TNJ'd and is raising a bunch of autistic orphans as penance, and is likely doing mad science on Konoha's orders. It is a good deal for Konoha

>Madara revival?
He will be revived and will school Sarada about everything Uchiha. He will also train her and eventually pass on his rinnegan to her.

Attached: sarada.jpg (331x523, 34K)

Drop it. It's no big deal.

Naruto shippuden was the real ending of the series. Everything after is just fanfiction cashgrab.

Pain Arc was the real ending of the series.
The only good thing after that was Gaara vs Edo 2nd Mizukage.

>serpent nun
damn

>implying the war arc wasn''t a fanfiction uchiha wankfest cashgrab
Get real
Boruto series is trying to make sense of the steaming pile of shit kishimoto left at the end of the series.

Wasn't there also obito vs Kakashi Kino fight.
Every thing that included madara was also good.
The power system was kinda fucked in the final episodes but overall the war arc doesn't deserve that much hate imo.

Kek. They should try way harder then, they really aren't making any important shit any more clear.

>Madara being more of a father to Sarada than Sasuke ever was
Does that mean Madara is going to redpilll her as well?

>Madara's 300 year old Rinnegan
Imagine the smell

Give Salad a strong father figure. Madara is perfect for it.

Attached: dakfflf-9cc87cad-9a84-43c0-bb82-ea718ec648b6.jpg (2048x1736, 340K)

Write nardo out of the plot somehow? Maybe he gets stuck after momoshiki, or Jigen warps him somewhere? Sasuke I can see losing to people because his powers are mostly based on hacks, Naruto on the other hand has every nature and a full powered nine tails, don't forget that he was only operating with a single half of Kurama, it's hard to believe that even with him holding back he did anything but one shot delta.

Madara was culmination of power levels that made me dislike the series. Still not as bad as Edo Itachi and Itachi wank, I guess.

>inb4Uzushiogakure was destroyed by Jigen
Though I doubt we'll learn even origins of Byakugo anytime soon, yet alone who destroyed Uzushiogakure. Not at this pacing. And with Tsunade being whenever Tsunade is.

>He forgot that ghosts can just turn your eyes into their eyes

Jesus christ, how does he keep looking worse and worse?

I-Is KonoHana dead bros??

Attached: 79.png (1219x683, 1.08M)

>filler
Of course it's

It's going to turn into beastiality real soom lmao

It was never alive to begin with.

We're literally watching The Last on a smaller scale with Toneri rojo, so yes.

Attached: Vlcsnap-2015-07-21-00h10m05s235.png (1280x718, 600K)

rin was retconned as all hell into not just being another sakura. she was all about that kakashi cock only to get turned into a dedicated supporter for obito the whole time. should have saved a character that was going to be around like sakura but waited for the main story to be over before unfucking her issues with likeability though she still remains a jobbing female in a shonen. original rin slobbering over kakashi in a world where obito didn't die, got his shit together, began abusing his OP eyes and became hokage would have been fun especially when kakashi offs himself like his father

Sad, but true. Didn't suddenly become a hardcore, brutal fighter taking tons of damage while still berserking through to pummel foes (exploiting the regen like crazy). All that ki control for retard strength wasted on not being able to land hits without others setting it up.

She didn't use traps, poison (should have made use of her time faced with Sasori to this end), genjutsu, clones, martial arts (Lee could have taught her how to fight and maybe open the first gate to get more chakra), her inner self (apparently of the same nature as Madara's Limbo, but just dropped as if it is acceptable to say it was only ever her inner thoughts that let her overcome Ino's jutsu), etc. to land blows.

Just throwing haymakers and hoping for the best. Didn't even occur to her to do as Kabuto did with love taps (chakra scalpel) severing tendons and such to help open a foe up for one of these death blows. Despite talk of her elemental natures, can't say I even recall her using one. Something, anything to hold the foe still long enough to land a hit would have done her a huge favor (without it just being because superior ninja were already doing all the work to set up her attack).

Too bad for her she lacks OP eye shit (if not some other bloodline ability). Being able to warp her fist to some portal right at their face might have done the trick. Hard to miss that way.

>letting this small impale stop her
>while using that jutsu
Just pathetic. Should have snapped his stick like a twig, pulled herself down it to grip (and slug) him, etc. Total joke.

What did Ino mean by this?

Attached: Goodfriends.jpg (720x1004, 193K)

This is fucking pathetic. Just revive Madara by this point.
>tfw Madara was right about literally everything
>tfw he was the actual hero and a good guy all along

Attached: madara.gif (500x611, 646K)

>how can anyone even keep up with him.
plotitius

it's not fair bros

Attached: IMG_7704.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

He’s just out of shape bro

>what did she mean
What she said. She would not put up with Sai being away all the time (for any reason).

I just want to see him again. I watched the series for him and Obito

Attached: img_card_00525.png (1024x812, 1020K)

She one hundred percent would for Sasuke though.

Wouldn't you?

Sasuke is gay and dead

Good

because Kishimoto is fucking Naruto and nobody cares what he does other than Naruto.
Abandoning Naruto to make ANYTHING is not going to work.
Please just come back and fix boruto

that would be the salvation of bordo

>Tight skirt as a ninja costume
She's not gonna be hokage I can tell you that

She wasn't really retconned, she was a reasonable portrayal of young girls. She crushed on Kakashi because he was a cool genius but even in Kakashi gaiden you can see she still cares about Obito. I can accept that she wanted to watch over him and protect his dreams and I can accept the ending where she continued to watch over him for like 18 years. I mean, not everyone who had a crush on Sasuke remained obsessed with him until the end.
>that spoiler
Delete this, Team Minato must be alive together.

Attached: 61067940_p34.jpg (800x530, 310K)

narutotards do realise that boruto has 100 times better writing than Naruto shippuden imagine liking the clusterfuck that is the final arc

This is how bad the manga has gotten, literally preaching aryan supremacy. Give me back KonoHana

anime you mean

You can't just announce a successor, it has to be approved by jounin council and the daimyo. That was Madara's whole problem, after Hashirama was made hokage he said he would appoint Madara second, but Madara knew the people would only accept Tobirama as second.

It probably isn't a good idea to touch something that's basically a solid jinton.

Is this relationship gayer than Naruto and Sasuke?

Attached: 08.png (523x571, 218K)

>goes from only interested in kakashi and wanting to admit her feelings for him
>to only being into obito and supporting him
>no retcons here
there was no hint in the original showing that she gave a shit about obito. the only thing helping her then was not being super abusive to him like anime sakura is to naruto
>alive together
they can do that in the next life

It probably doesn't matter if she can be impaled on it and not die already. She's way beyond touching it. About the only excuse would be failure to control her chakra, but her control should have been so good she could surprise him with a strike anyway. That alone would have reversed this highlight moment of failure.

Just breaking free to resist the control of the stupid six paths stick would be doing more than the chosen one had before being gifted a fuckton of power-ups as if he wasn't pushed hard enough by genetics, masters, etc. Might be asking a lot, but slugging Madara one after snapping his twig would still not put him down (just make her look less pathetic). It isn't like her taijutsu hits like Gai's mightiest kick (as it would need to for a real threat to be posed in one blow).

Name 3 more

>only interested in kakashi
It was Kakashi gaiden and they were on a mission, so obviously the focus was on Kakashi. You don't really see much of Rin at all. But she cries for Obito and stays to hold his hand even while enemies are approaching until he insists that she go. I'm not saying she was in love with him but obviously she cared about him.
>only being into obito
Even this is more complicated than you're making it out to be. She continues to crush on Kakashi, she blushes watching him fight in the chuunin exams and wants everyone to get him gifts when he becomes jounin. To the end Obito insists Rin was in love with Kakashi, not even realizing the meaning behind such things as "I'm always watching", "don't hide your wounds", etc.
>in the next life
I'm glad this shit is canon. The people who died are happier.

What jutsu should boruto learn next

>tfw pretty much anyone with any idea of reforming the Shinobi system is either dead and/or has abadoned their ideals, leavening a complete, all powerful idiot who honestly believes that the system has done nothing wrong in charge of running the show

None of these count. He was either held back by someone else like Naruto in the Haku fight or it was ended abruptly for various reasons like when the rules were broken like the Gaara fight.
Sasuke vs Itachi wasn't a fight, it was just a family reunion.

Sasuke never fought tsuchikage, he was attacked by him. Same with mizukage.

Attached: 53077588_2687157924644251_2705021941165618814_n.jpg (640x640, 62K)

>Sasuke never fought tsuchikage, he was attacked by him.
And that one move would have instantly deleted him from existence, there wouldn't have been any fight to have if Tobi didn't Kamui his jobbing ass to safety.

Attached: NARUTO.full.303712.jpg (800x640, 91K)

sakura character is a mess

>He didn't drop out when Naruto ended
Boruto was pretty clearly trash from the start.

Happy birthday, Sasuke!

Attached: F67128F2-DF66-4290-B981-9274C64C2A93.png (655x1430, 271K)

>New final God tier final boss is named Jigen
>Jigen the Ayy
>Jiren the Gray
lmao

Happy birthday!

Attached: 51632752_p69.jpg (599x337, 250K)

It depends on if Boruto can make an AoE attack like Sasuke did and wipe out the clones. Boruto would still lose due to Gamabunta though.

>god tier final boss
>chapter 35
This is Boruto's Gaara.

Because the writer's going the "I'm a hack" route of showing how powerful the antagonist is by having them take out an established strong character with minimal effort.

>But Naruto AND Sasuke got BTFO by Madara
This is wrong, Naruto even took on 4 Madara invisible clones by himself and beat them 1v4, Sasuke was just fucking around while Madara did the magic eye tree thing and then Madara got BLACKED immediately. They barely got to fight for real, but for the short amount of time they traded blows the fight was even if not in Naruto and Sasuke's favor.

Attached: 1369830924093.png (805x831, 424K)

>*EXPLOSIONS*
>*ENTIRE TOWN DESTROYED*
>big fucking wolf ravages town
>ninja niggas just jump from house to house
>hides footstep sound for some reason because my ninjas way
>makes no sound amidst a literally hiroshima tier disaster

but she literally said she couldn't

Not yet, Naruto spent years going after Sasuke's toned twink ass, and the first time he found him he said "if you're not coming back with me we'll fight and kill each other, then we'll be together in the after life"

Attached: 1410344417289.png (812x1141, 144K)

It doesn't even out-gay borumitsu

Naruto has found his true love, allah

Attached: Muslim Naruto 01.jpg (1200x1224, 163K)

Even though i didn't particularly like Naruto, it still triggers me that Naruto is completely useless in Borute despite the fact that he ended his series as a living god.

Attached: 1544935044267.jpg (720x960, 127K)

i keked at this
how to seppuku?

It's about as accurate to an actual kunoichi as it's gonna get. Had this series been more adult oriented, it probably would have covered the whole "prostitute yourself to get closer to the target" aspect.

That would make no sense when you can disguise yourself as objects, put people under illusions and read their minds, etc. No reason to be edgy for edginess's sake we already got enough of that.

sounds like you just don't like the idea of it

Based. Six Paths Madara was chickenshit scared of Six Paths Naruto, he flees and immediately casts the infinite tsukuyomi.

>When you thought Kawaki was going to be the worst character when you first saw the flashforward.
>When you realize Kawaki is the best character after he properly debuted.

He is one of the things sticking me to Boruto now.

I hope they can pull off what brings them to the future scene, flash forwards like that tend to be hard to connect with writers

Hima...

Attached: D0CG7SXWwAAMJ-R.jpg (584x1200, 174K)

Jigen already called out Naruto in the recent chapter. Something that causes Kawaki to mistrust Naruto might end up making him hate shinobi and give him the desire to end their era.

she looks older than naruto there

When is Hidan showing up?

He's still decapitated in that hole according to kishi

That smoking Kara is gonna go fetch him, right? And then Jashin will be explained?

Thanks Boruto.

Passing on Jairya's bloodline.

Kishi said Hidan still needs to eat/drink, so he dead.

Naruto stopped being good ages before Shippuden was even a thing

>got cucked out from Shiden in the manga by Mitsuki

He'll mix the chidori and the rasengan

He won't, but if he ends up being actually Jiraiya I'll drop this

And here I thought they couldn't make pinkshit even more retarded.

Attached: [disgusted sigh].jpg (500x359, 30K)

>O MY SHADOW CLONE

This. I'll accept any theory from him being Jiraiya's son or an impostor, but Kashi Koji being Jiraiya himself would ruin both characters.

Can we have a thread without any of you taking cheap shots at Sakura?

when he started emulating the anime

Madara is just a shittier Sasuke. He is also weaker than the bunnies.

No.

Remember when the battles in Naruto were driven by conflicting ideologies and mirrored real-world military tensions?

What if he is Jiraiya brought back to life but his memories are not complete?

Onoki's whole character arc in Boruto proved Madara's ramblings right.

It still would be Jiraiya.

>literally El Hermano
ffs this is a dbs meme why did ikememe make it real

I'll just settle for him being a "Scientific Ninja Weapon" infused with Jiraiya's chakra, desu.
Or something like Father and Van Hohenheim in FMA.

How so?

It still is user We just don't know what Jigen's exact goals yet.

>Or something like Father and Van Hohenheim in FMA.
Oh, that would be cool. Maybe some kind of demon or animal summon (toad) taking on Jiraiya's appearance.

Yeah, but with Naruto dead, Sasuke would be the strongest shinobi in Konoha.

Him creating those clones and almost starting a war because of his dead grandson completely plays into Madara's talk of despair and the actions that come with it when losing a loved one.

That's why INFINITE TSUKUYOMI was needed.

Perhaps Jigen wants to pull a world domination scheme? That's something beyond a village.

didn't naruto become a literal god and beat a literal god twice? why is he jobbing?

He didn't beat, Kaguya, only sealed, and that's only because he had Team 7 backing him up. And he needed Sasuke's help to fight Momoshiki.

Naruto is fighting Jigen alone, who is on the level of Momoshiki and Kaguya. If he doesn't get any backup, he might just get annihilated.

>That's why INFINITE TSUKUYOMI was needed.
nice try, black zetsu, you won't get my chakra!

Kawaki was doomed from the moment he "killed" Naruto, unless there is a ruse where Kawaki and Naruto are in cahoots and either Kawaki just pretended to kill Naruto or he killed Naruto because Naruto asked him to.

It's too powerful a meme, of course you wouldn't understand, you're still too young, still too reckless.

>who is on the level of Momoshiki and Kaguya
Allegedly.

I see. I wonder if there will be a revival of Madara’s ideas, once the new generation comes to know pain and loss

>he kills Naruto
>Naruto ascends to actual godhood
>ayyyy fleet gets vaporized before it can even land
kino

SASUKE KISS ME

Attached: SN.png (982x546, 438K)

If Sasuke killed Naruto now, his power level would multiply exponentially, Jiren and his bunny karma wouldn't stand a chance.

Attached: 1267917827647.jpg (856x480, 40K)

Holy Based

They get their god powers from the bullshit juubi hax that Kaguya and Hagoromo had. The ayy genes barely matter at all.

Shouldn't he realize that even with nepotism, it's very unlikely that he gets the hokage job when the incumbent is only four years older than him?

He is also a weakling useless piece of shit, unlike Kakashi.

Nope, maybe you are confusing this with Bleach.

Well, Sasuke already took charge when Naruto got kidnapped and the number one most important requirement to be hokage is being strong enough to protect the village .

A government with Sasuke taking Naruto's role as the big dicked figurehead and Kakashi and Shikamaru dealing with administrating the village would keep Konoha stable in times of crisis.

Attached: ep63.jpg (1366x768, 133K)

Calm down, Naruto

Attached: B32-12.png (907x1300, 262K)

Happy birthday

Attached: 1542563086246.jpg (1861x1191, 1.69M)

No sharingan Kakashi wasn't that much better

Kakashi has a talking dog.

That's rough

Attached: 1401253593502.jpg (442x343, 46K)

This. Kakashi's had what, 20+ years of relying on it, and built his fighting style around it. I feel like without it, he's definitely the weakest hokage. Hell, I bet Asuma could fight evenly against a no sharingan Kakashi.

>being a summonlet

Attached: 006.png (900x1300, 295K)

>Trio summoned again
When would Minato have seen the Sannin all use their summons? Wasn't Tsunade already on her gambling world tour when he was around?

Kakashi was a genius before he got any sharingan, he mastered the fourth's rasengan tried applying elements to it and invented chidori to compensate by the time he was 12, at which point he was also a jounin.

They all fought in the third ninja world war and Tsunade used to know Minato.

Attached: 158-05.jpg (1066x1600, 478K)

Yeah but I doubt that many ninja could force all 3 of them to use their summons at the same time.

>katsuyu the same size as gamabunta/manda/adult gamakichi/aoda
>tsunade states it's not even 10% of the total body mass of katsuyu from shikkotsurin

not next but someday i want to see him use hiraishin, though that might make him too OP

Attached: 1498936883.gif (500x270, 1.96M)

I still can't believe that Naruto never learned this

Oh yes, Orochimaru was totally based off George Bush

Why? He's already that fast and doesn't need to throw anything.

>Team 7 backing him up
Sakura did nothing. Sasuke did nothing aside from being necessary to perform the sealing. Naruto, Kakashi, and Obito hard carried with Naruto being far and away the most useful. Naruto fought her solo and still has most of the powers he used for that.

The entire point of Hagoromo giving them the sun and moon marks is that they absolutelly can't defeat Madara on their own, only seal him, just like with Kaguya
Sasuke < Naruto

I wish they only sealed him. Then he could maybe come back in Boruto. It would be a fine ending.

It's actually easier to just edo tensei him than to undo the Six Path sealing

Actually that seal is just a giant Chibaku Tensei. Considering even Toneri (weaker than Toad Sage Naruto with the basic Kurama chakra mode) was able to slice the moon in half if someone needed to free a victim of the Six Paths: Chibaku Tensei he would just need to destroy the moon, all they would need is a time-space jutsu to move to that dimension

He gave them that just in case, it doesn't imply they couldn't beat him. A simple stab makes Madara unable to resist the juubi's influence. He's a jobber. He also admits outright that Guy nearly killed him. If he was confident in his abilities he would have fought Team 7 before casting infinite tsukuyomi but he was hoping they would be trapped by it.

We never even got to see him using the two rinnegans or the forehead eye.

Because he jobbed as soon as he got them.

But he didn't get to job at full power, he just got a surprise sex change operation and got replaced by someone who could do nothing except spam the dimension shifting technique

>He gave them that just in case, it doesn't imply they couldn't beat him
>the equivalent to Jesus Christ just appeared in their minds and gave them the ultimate technique he used to defeat the biggest threat he ever faced just in case, it doesn't imply they needed it!
Epic mental gymnastics

>A simple stab makes Madara unable to resist the juubi's influence
Madara can move even with only half of his body you retard, what Black Zetsu did is special, otherwise Madara himself wouldn't have been surprised of being unable to move

>He also admits outright that Guy nearly killed him
Yeah then he regenerated in seconds and was at 100% again. And that was Madara BEFORE absorb Shinju, the one that fought Naruto and Sasuke was even stronger.

>If he was confident in his abilities he would have fought Team 7 before casting infinite tsukuyomi
Except that's literally the opposite to what Madara wanted. His goal was to save the world with the Infinite Tsukuyomi so he used it as soon he was able to cast it, no reason to fight and kill people he wants to save.

He did job at full power. He had both rinnegan and rinne sharingan and still died immediately. Surprise sex change happened because he jobbed, not before he jobbed.

>mental gymnastics
Hagoromo was proven wrong numerous times. Leaving ninshu to Asura only and only giving power to the Asura reincarnate previously proved to be massive mistakes. There's no evidence he's infallible.
>even though there's no evidence, it was special because i say so!
Cope.
>the one that fought Naruto and Sasuke was even stronger
And that stronger one was losing. They had no issue fighting him, he fled to cast IT.
>save the world
But not to save Naruto and Sasuke specifically, if he thought they were standing in the way and thought he could kill them he would have. He killed numerous other people that were in his way, he never once thought "maybe I should spare them because I want to save everybody!"
>no reason to fight and kill people he wants to save
Now THAT is mental gymnastics. It's well established he lives to fight. He never wanted to save any specific person.

>comparing philosophy to something as basic as combat capacity
Naruto and Sasuke had no way to beat Shinjudara, deal with it

>even though there's no evidence, it was special because i say so!
... I literally told you it can't possibly a normal thing you fucking retard. Stop reading here, try again when you have something better than this shameless shitposting

He was just excited to cast it right after he got his second eye. And maybe he had a change of heart, something like "if I am going to be the savior of the world, maybe I should stop killing people just because it's fun"
Madara did nothing wrong.

Attached: o7i1H_gD.jpg (1280x665, 82K)

>deal with it
>it can't possibly be
>n-no it can't be! that's impossible!
Keep coping. I'm sure he'll be revived in Boruto.

Attached: 1556942975284.png (366x389, 146K)

Wait what the fuck

Jigen would have to be the real Jiraiya, or a clone of Jiraiya if he's able to slip into Konoha without concealing himself right?

I just remembered the leaked Boruto page with the "fucker fucker" sfx and Kaguya in it. That was fake?

Attached: Kaguya byakugan.gif (480x270, 2.3M)

Who aged best?

Attached: 2687d.jpg (540x540, 97K)

I think Sakura is an obvious answer
Naruto and Sasuke look fucking horrible, with one having this weird dad-haircut and another one straight up cosplaying Snape.
Kakashi just becomes younger for no reason. Also his ANBU version is the hottest

I think Kakashi just becomes less depressed

What the fuck is this abomination, his head looks deformed

its not every day you get to fight a woman who can choke you out with her thigh's

Kawaki looks like an edgy trans homosexual, I hate his design.

The Hiashi master plan need a update with Sarada / Boruto. And Hanabi / Konohamaru for Sarutobi cells. All for the blood lines.

Attached: all_according_to_keikaku_by_dannex009_d89yv7r-pre.jpg (1048x762, 77K)

He doesn't look like a tranny at all lmao

His Karma progressed that the chakra starts to change his body into a form of the Ootsutsuki who is the source of that Karma.
Which actually explains why Kawaki has so many nanomachines in his body. Jigen is only surrounded by chakra in that form, Kawaki actually physically changes.

He does, like a ftm

who is the one with the ponytail in the far left ?

More like "SASUKETE!!!"

Looks like Uchiha Hikaku, one of those that got some backstory given in databook after being shown for a panel.