KyoAni Park

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-07-20/kyoto-animation-president-hatta-considers-demolishing-1st-studio-building-building-public-park-with-monument/.149180

I'd love to see this. They should even go the extra step and make statues of all the KyoAni characters like those bronze ones in Nerima. It'd be a great little tribute to the studio and the victims.

Attached: e400b486aa41025f3318e4568bd4942a.jpg (540x720, 71K)

might as well make statues of dogshit while you're at it

Wow another win for anime

That does sound like a great idea. It's not like they can rebuild the building for work with the bad memories, and it even would be hard to sell a rebuilt building to other companies since Japanese are superstitious about unrestful spirits. However they should just make a simple flower garden with name/poetry plaques to honor the staff members. It's not like the characters are dead, nor are they national treasures like Matsumoto, Doraemon, or Gundam.

send your selfie so they can have something to model it after.

Yeah let's build a park full of life size statues of Kyoani girls for people to go and molest day in and day out. Sounds like a great idea.

>He says some of the survivors had to get their feet amputated

There is no coming back from this.
With all the details that's coming out about how the fire spread, it's a miracle anybody made it out alive from that death trap.

Will they use ashes of staff as fertilizer?

t. retards who look look at OP text. Only OP made that stupid suggestion, they're obviously not going to make statues of moeblobs with short skirts to honor the dead.

>he is considering demolishing the building and creating a public park at the spot of the fire that will include a monument. He added, "when I consider the staff and the people in this neighborhood, there are people who don't want to see such a gruesome sight." Hatta is also considering hosting a memorial ceremony for the victims.

>statue
>molest
I know I've seen some retarded shit on Yea Forums but this is something else

A Kyoani park? Like some sort of... brilliant park?

Attached: 1413481986503.jpg (1440x810, 155K)

You're cute.

Attached: 84610745.jpg (500x499, 93K)

There's a statue of Shakespeare's Juliet in Verona that gets her tits rubbed constantly by visitors

Molest
To assault or abuse (a person, especially a woman or child) sexually.

Statues =/= people
This kind of logic is a few doors down from saying fictional characters suffering is the same as abusing people.

Just had the same thought. Totally delusional, but it'd be nice.

>you will never rub the tit of a Mio statue for good luck in the place where 34 Kyoani staff members burned to death

this

shut the fuck up Ben

I would totally rub the thighs of a Shinka statue

autism

already been done.

Attached: View_from_the_riverside_beside_AZUMA-BASHI_Bridge_of_SUMIDA_River_2018-09-23.jpg (2890x2062, 1.25M)

autism is saying you can molest statues

>They should even go the extra step and make statues of all the KyoAni characters
I, too, want to look up Sento's skirt

Please let it be a single monument dedicated to the victims and not a bunch of characters.

>captcha: statues

Attached: 1521728799818.png (384x379, 183K)

Here's your upvoat, Yea Forumseddit

Why can't it be both? Or at the very least a list of characters that each person worked on.

Kyoani will find a way.

I like how you can see it as either sperm or a golden piece of shit

Because people are gonna keep rubbing the character statues in places associated with sex and over time that shit becomes visible due to dirt and oxidation.

This is the worst way to remember them by.

You're not wrong sempai. My Uni's mascot is a dog; the bronze statue has two shiny areas: Its nose and its balls

>Verona
Italians are degenerate, what else is new?

>GE999 and Ashita no Joe
Heroic legends of anime, right fucking there.

Kirin confirmed it's a piece of poo.

I mean on a memorial plaque or something like that with the list of names.

I would love to pay my respects some day

Dude your comments are actually autistic. Obviously that guy didn't mean literal molestation. That was a shorthand for rubbing in a suggestive manner. Any reasonable person would figure this out.

There's also Astro Boy and Lum

Attached: 1535583971020.jpg (600x800, 84K)