Hello, I was wondering if anyone has read the manga Goodnight Punpun? I would highly recommend it if you haven’t

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has read the manga Goodnight Punpun? I would highly recommend it if you haven’t

Attached: D90EFF0F-97B1-427E-9349-FB33A03E9D35.jpg (269x269, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/KissManga/comments/9jzfnh/kissmanga_is_basically_cancer_now_but_no_site_is/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i have actually, and its fucked up in a good way. the whole cult shit could be cut out though and it would make it a better manga desu senpai

dropped it 80 chapters in
too terrible and boring desu

never heard of it
no shit retard

how new are you?

It has been discussed to death. Lurk more.

I dropped it in chapter 3 or 4. What was that bird thing?

Yuuichi is the best character and had the best arc.

where can i go to read these type of mangas?

Same place as where you read the rest of them

Everyone here has read it and there are still weekly (sometimes daily) threads from new readers. It's one of the most overrated manga that gets frequent mention here.

ive never read mangas before

Go to kissmanga. It's the best

I saw this thread reddit.com/r/KissManga/comments/9jzfnh/kissmanga_is_basically_cancer_now_but_no_site_is/
Any other suggestions

Heard it was melodramatic garbage and PunPun is a giant fucking retard that gets everything handed straight to him and still fucks up, then bitches about how bad he has it, a normalfags take on depression how true is this?
Keep in mind, I heard it from here, so I'm not sure how true it is

>Punpun doesnt get anything handed to him
>Punpun only starts bitching about stuff when he gets more confident/corrupted
>Almost nothing good ever comes to Punpun, fate constantly fucks him over
>The depression in the manga actually includes a lot of different aspects. Whoever told you they're a normalfag's take on it didnt read it
>Very fucking dark. One of the few modern-realistic-life manga that accurately tackles themes of rape, cults, murder, revenge, hate and grief

Read it but make sure you're not suicidal or anything because the deeper it gets the more you get depressed.

I have read it. It's my favorite manga. I have a PunPun tattoo on my leg. They kinda fucked up the Hiragana, but no one where I live can read japanese anyways and it's only a minor error.

Attached: 1338961340761.png (629x238, 138K)

mangarock

Punpun never gets anything handed to him. I can't think of anything that gets handed to him except having his virginity taken. Even then that's up to you if you can consider what is legally rape as "something being handed to you." Bitching about how hard he has it isn't really an accurate description. It's more of bitching about how shit the world and people are. It's not a normalfags take on depression for sure. It's definitely a real take on depression. But it's less depression and more misanthropy and hatred.

I read the first volume just today and It's already one of my favorites. really glad I got the next two on sale

Dropped it after the first volume

What the fuck is this thread?

First volume is the worst of the bunch. There just isn't much to explore while he's a kid.

A reasonable thread on Yea Forums. It's endangered. Please keep it safe.