The fact the MHA has gotten this popular and is a rival to OP and the top shonen means horikoshi is doing his job right...

The fact the MHA has gotten this popular and is a rival to OP and the top shonen means horikoshi is doing his job right. MHA IS the future of shonen and is a pillar for all anime and if people say otherwise they are delusional

Attached: IMG_20190720_110936.jpg (569x315, 29K)

First you have to rival Haikyu and HxH, then maybe after that you can rival SnK and Naruto.

>and is a rival to OP
HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Which ones the best? Hionest answer
One piece
Bleach
Dragon Ballz
Hunter x Hunter
Naruto

They are all trash

Really? They're popular for a reason

DBZ, Naruto and One Piece.

Cringe underage

Bleach

my favourite is the one with the spiky haired dude that hits things hard with his ultimate power

why are bnhafags so retarded

>popular means good
fuck off

Narutard and maybe DBZ.

One piece and hxh

OP is right that Macadamia is here to stay. I just wish he was right that it's actually good.

Based herochad.

Attached: Based herochad.jpg (333x294, 30K)

The one you watched as a kid is the best.

What if you watch from the start as an adult?

Have Hunterfags jumped ship?
Because the MHAfags have begun to act more and more like them.

then you should find something productive to do with your life.

HxH and One Piece are tied, though Oda has an unfair advatange to say the least. Bleach isn't even a contender.

only NPCs think like that

Besides the art, One Piece does everything better than the rest of those series: characters, plot, worldbuilding, intrigue, action, creative powers

It's true that when you're an adult you decide whatever the fuck to do. But if you can stomach shows that have as many episodes as Dragonball Z, Bleach, Naruto, OP, etc. and watch several of them as an adult... Yeah, there might be something stunted in your development, my friend.

>a rival to OP

Attached: laughingatyou.png (1726x970, 1.1M)

One Piece = Hunter x Hunter > > > > Dragonball > Bleach > Naruto

Attached: le-corbusier-portrait.jpg (800x600, 63K)

>rival
Do I have to post the sales charts again?

Bleach and it isn't even close.

He means the typical shonen rival
AKA the one that jobs every time

Hunter x Hunter>Dragon Ballz>Bleach>One piece>Naruto

Naruto > op >>> hunter x hunter >>Bleach > dragon ball z>>>>> trash > dragon ball super.

Attached: 67425e9b9a6ec48ae0fe70bfabb6e29c.jpg (640x638, 111K)

>Naruto > OP

Attached: luffy laughing.gif (500x280, 980K)

I don't hate the series but it's so childlich, generic and Marvellike for my taste.

Yeah I like the villans and the setting and characters better Tbh.
Zoro is an amazing character tho but Luffy became boring after a while for me.
Both series are great and I grew up with both of them but Naruto had better emotional affect on me.

>naruto villains: deep, sympathetic, understandable motive, lot of history
one piece villains
muhahaha im so evil

Attached: pain speech.webm (640x360, 1.81M)

No one cares about One Piece in the West.

I miss him.

Attached: 6058d5e98081e28d746c04dc070ec252.jpg (951x840, 126K)

>villains need a sobstory so I can empathize with them to be good
I sincerely hope you have a vagina

Why is a cleaning liquid listed under One Piece?

why is he just standing there and taking one gorillian years talking?
I find it super annoying that fights take so long because they fight, talk, talk, talk, fight, stand still for the next 10 second then start moving again. what for?

OP and HxH. The others aren't close.

Nah. Hori did an ok job for like 100 chapters and Bones did an outstanding job that carried the anime to a whole different level.

The BNHA manga has been running around like a headless chicken since AfO vs All Might, and if Bones decided to leave the anime adaptation to a different studio, the manga would be axed after a couple years like Bleach.

>the West
it's the most popular series in the biggest western manga market you retarded amerimutt

>and is a rival to OP

01. One Piece 88 [Week 9, 2018] - 2.476.305
02. One Piece 89 [Week 23, 2018] - 2.167.146
03. One Piece 90 [Week 36, 2018] - 2.074.623
04. Attack on Titan 24 [Week 49, 2017] - 1.486.038
05. Attack on Titan 25 [Week 15, 2018] - 1.358.623
06. Attack on Titan 26 [Week 32, 2018] - 1.226.619
07. HUNTER x HUNTER 35 [Week 5, 2018] - 1.090.958
08. HUNTER x HUNTER 36 [Week 40, 2018] - 892.834
09. Kingdom 50 [Week 16, 2018] - 846.414
10. Kingdom 49 [Week 3, 2018] - 845.862
11. My Hero Academia 17 [Week 36, 2018] - 821.501
12. My Hero Academia 18 [Week 36, 2018] - 812.204
13. Kingdom 51 [Week 29, 2018] - 790.286
14. Tokyo Ghoul:re 14 [Week 3, 2018] - 787.332
15. Haikyuu!! 29 [Week 49, 2018] - 771.570
16. My Hero Academia 19 [Week 36, 2018] - 758.175
17. Tokyo Ghoul:re 15 [Week 12, 2018] - 756.335
18. Haikyuu!! 30 [Week 5, 2018] - 750.139
19. One Punch Man [Week 49, 2017] - 743.333
20. Tokyo Ghoul:re 16 [Week 29, 2018] - 739.230

Attached: 1557326106518.jpg (806x952, 525K)

Not him but the point isn't that they need that to be good but it's a really good concept to add to your villan.
Most one piece villains feel the same and they are there to be evil for the sake of being evil and nothing else.
Pain is a great villain. He's not objectively evil, he does have good reasons and motivations that make him interesting to follow and understand.
You can discuss his character and debate about his view and actions. But most one piece villains are just objectively evil and they exist so oda can find a reason to make Luffy stay in an island for 20 episodes.

>bnha does a third of one piece's numbers despite one piece being in decline
OH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHA

>action

Yeah.... gonna have to disagree on that one. OP fights are passable at best

Dumb kids eat that shit up but from an artistic perspective it offers next to nothing of value.

He and Naruto has alot in common and he sees Naruto as the optimistic hopefull version of himself so it would be interesting to make them talk and challenge each other views and look on the world.
I doubt that you followed the series and that's why you don't see the actual picture there.

>they are there to be evil for the sake of being evil and nothing else
no you literal mongoloid, one piece villains symbolize negative ideals the heroes have to fight against, akainu is excessive order manifesting itself as mass murdering fascism, hody jones is ignorant racism born out of environmental influences, crocodile is vicious bitterness born out of failure etc

you don't need a sad past to be a great villain, you just need thematic relevance (something the good guys have to overcome to continue their journey, literally and symbolically) and charisma, something one piece villains have in spades

why do you think freeza or dio are still the most popular shonen villains of all time, it's not because of their trauma allowing retarded tumblrinas like you to feel sorry for them

Dio is introduced coming from an abusive and poor household that contextualizes his villainy and Araki retroactively gives him a deeper character in part 6 through his friendship with Pucci. Frieza is garbage.

I agree with your point but not the examples used. And OP could use more variety in how villains are overcome than Luffy defeating them almost every time. Dio for example literally wins in part 1.

> and is a rival to OP
> literally cant rival it in any aspect whatsoever
Lmao.

Is denial a valid quirk?

Boku no pico academia is already declining though and is only sustained by backlog sales. If anything happens and some season gets delayed it will completely die

It’s popular because of the nakamaru sakuga

This. BnHA sales per volume are actually below Kingdom and sometimes Haikyuu (see ), backlog is carrying it. When the anime catches up and gets delayed for years it will slowly fade out, similar to what happened to Bleach.

Attached: 1543287774840.png (900x1300, 179K)

A completely dead series like hxh can easily outsell it with a volume out of nowhere after being dead for a yar. Bnha can only outsell op if horikoshit manages to drag the manga till one piece finishes

You don't need to discuss his character because the series shows you Pain is being a massive hypocrite when he talks about achieving peace while simultaneously perpetuating the cycle of violence. Even Naruto at the end of the arc exposes how immature Pain's worldview is and that his motivation wasn't such a good one after all.

It got a good anime adaption, that's pretty much it.
If it got a similar treatment as the Black Clover anime it would not have been as popular as it is.

Attached: 1334203794714.jpg (777x709, 165K)

Actually he was right. Pain wanted to give everyone jinchuriki nukes to create a mutually assured destruction scenario to encourage peace. Which is exactly how the real world has stabilized post-WW2 and why no one fucks around after Hiroshima/Nagasaki. The only reason he lost is because Naruto is the MC and has to be the morally perfect Jesus figure who can talk-no-jutsu his way into unrealistic world peace.

Well they always BTFOing Hunter""""""Chad's"""" after all.

Well yes but also no.
As I said you can debate and have discussions about his character because he feels real and interesting at the same time.
But he didn't lose because of talk no jutsu, he really was about to die and Naruto overpowered him, nagato had no other choice but to believe in Naruto words and have hope that Naruto may bring peace in a good way.
Naruto had the advantage basically and nagato wasn't able to do anything because Naruto won the physical fight.

Not every villain needs to have some sob story though. That gets repetitive, and if every villain follows the same pattern then even villains with great motives will suck in the end. Take Obito for example.

One Piece is still for manbabies. Go read My Hero Academia if you want to see some actual dark content.

Attached: 0236-015.jpg (937x1300, 345K)

How can other manga even compare?

Attached: 1491872558638.jpg (540x449, 27K)

>freeza or dio are still the most popular shonen villains of all time
Freeza yes but Dio? Doubt, most people just think of him as the man from those memes

Oh shit is Deku actually going evil?

It is easy to be at the top when there isn't any other real competition.

>No real competition
>Still isn't at the top
Why is mha so pathetic?

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-125904~2.png (1026x1891, 272K)

I have a bunch of anti BnHA if anyone is interested

Attached: my training arcs academia.jpg (3792x1416, 1.09M)

What's your fanbase doing user?

Attached: nextshark-fan-of-anime-my-hero-academia-saves-woman-from-36374347.png (500x563, 133K)

That is Shiggy (handsman). Hori just can't draw too many faces or hair styles, so it is the 4th Deku clone he puts in the manga.

Selling volumes

MORE PLZ

Attached: 5ijN6ov.png (246x300, 107K)

This is stupid, every series has fans that have done good in this world. It's just that other series aren't desperate for attention and feel the need to point out they're a fan of a series whenever they do something good.

Winning professional NFL. Why did you post some skinnyfat virgin who risked his life for another man's gf like a cuck?

Attached: download.jpg (1965x585, 275K)

Wow hori is a hack

Based.
Hunterchads won once again.

Attached: 0297-006.jpg (2133x1600, 651K)

I'm not gonna say which is 'best,' but I enjoyed Naruto the most out of those series.

HxH I watched like the first twelve episodes and got bored.

One Piece in particular I never got into despite reading the first 130 chapters- there wasn't really anything about the characters, worldbuilding, art, or combat that appealed to me. Which is kind of funny because I did enjoy the first two arcs of Bleach and Naruto up until the Pain arc, so you'd think I'd enjoy the series that most people agree is better than either of them, but whatever.

HunterChads are IRL chads

Attached: hunterchad.webm (640x360, 1.58M)

Attached: 51114754.jpg (973x794, 394K)

hxh>one piece>naruto>dragon ball z> bleach

based

>Go read My Hero Academia if you want to see some actual dark content
Nah.

Attached: fdv.jpg (500x500, 74K)

HxH and op are the kind of shows that aren't so interesting in the beginning but get good after a while.
But if you aren't into adventure don't bother with them anyway.

honestly yeah, they have to keep it alive to have something after one piece

Boku no Hero is legit really good, i don't get the hate some people have. I'd rank it really high in any sort of rank, and i've read/watched pretty much every single "fight" shonen from the late 80s to today.

All battle shonen are flicks.

It's good for what it is and it has a lot of shortcomings just like any other shonen but the thing that actually gets the series hate is the rabid fanbase acting like it's the second coming.

I bet you love Monster and Death Note

Attached: 1554627252618.gif (640x358, 1.94M)

You can say that about anything really. Plus i must be mostly young people saying that, if you think about it, it's the first major new shonen in a while. All the other big ones have been running for decades.

>literal herospic
Kek

Attached: Hori is a thief.png (1061x728, 1.25M)

>Shiggy
>Edgy Manbaby

Attached: 12693332_f496.jpg (496x326, 39K)

It also proves you can neuter your most popular character and still remain popular

I believe HxH did that first though

That's easy:
Hunter x Hunter > One Piece > Bleach = Naruto > Dragon Ball Z

More flicks.

Oh god narutards kys. You have the shittiest most disgusting taste imaginable.

Attached: d1on3x2-dc9aaed4-d7a8-4c60-aaaf-f51efd45b779.jpg (600x760, 285K)

Same, but at green naruto

I love how people act like MHA is so revolutionary and so different to other shonen when it follows the same fucking formula every arc.
>some school event
>school event is harmed in some way by villains
>students go study under a teacher to get stronger
>face villains
>repeat
I dropped it for this exact reason. It was so tiresome.

>bakugou
>neutered
Never actually happened

Attached: bravo hori.png (638x1018, 730K)

>I love how people act like MHA is so revolutionary and so different to other shonen
No one ever says or thinks this. MHA is essentially a popularity formula, a combination of battle shounen and magic school.

>No one ever says or thinks this.
That's bullshit though and you know it. That's what people ALWAYS fucking say about this series either on youtube, MAL, or here.

Keep seething.

Attached: 15428433.gif (500x292, 1.11M)

No

I mean it's good to know that you don't watch anifags on YouTube but they do exist and most of them actually talk about the series like this and alot bnhafags on the comments are treating it like NGE of this Era.
The show it self really isn't offensive or even bad, it does what it supposed to do as a shounen and nothing more even tho the mc is a faggot and has weird obsession with his bully.
I know the creator is a huge Naruto fan but Naruto atleast had a bond with Sasuke and they were good friends at some point that Sasuke literally was about to die for Naruto but Bakugou and deku were toxic and gross from the beginning, that's the worst part of the series imo.

Even if I asked nicely?

Attached: 15428432.gif (500x255, 792K)

>the show itself isn't bad but the main rivalry is insufferable faggotry
what did he mean by this

post some were alse faggot on one likes bnha it was forced shit and when kids realised how bad it was they droped it

Attached: 1555534978950.png (1312x1076, 101K)

What country talks like this?

Naruto > rest > hxh

American

It can be entertaining at some points except when deku suck Bakugou dick
It's a 5/10 capeshit shounen.

When will American education get fucking fixed already?

>My Hero Fagademia fan
>white knighting for some random whore
>makes sense

It's a reference to an old 50s-ish comic/cartoon newfag. It's been memed for some time now
>gee billy, how come your dad let's you have TWO hotdogs?

I'm not talking about the image you blithering idiot

Don't forget this one user

Attached: The sad state of MHA in JUMP.png (2468x2108, 579K)

Could Bakugo defeat him?

Attached: KIRA.png (560x822, 159K)

Attached: MHA apologist.png (1372x1157, 171K)

>Hori just can't draw too many faces
mha is one of the best shonen at avoiding sameface. which really should tell you something about how complacent the manga industry is about it.

>Naruto > op

Doflamingo is ten times more sympathetic than Pain and he's still irredeemably evil

Attached: 1563541131356.jpg (1456x1064, 317K)

this is another level of rent free

Sure, just like Undertale, Gangnam Style, and rage comics were.

One Piece>HXH>power gap>Dragon Ball>power gap>Naruto>Clorox

>is a rival to OP
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

OP > HxH > huge gap > Naruto > DBZ > Bleach

>Doflamingo
>evil
Oh you...

I think attack on titan is even more overrated than hero academia.
I only watched the first season, but it was horrible.
No depth whatsoever. The protagonist somehow manages to be worse than all the shounen usual ones combined. 25 episodes of a one dimensional guy screaming he is gonna murder all titans. The ost and the fights are cool but... there wasnt interesting storytelling going on. At least hero academia has some standard american cliche..

>ITT: Anusangry huntards

Attached: 1562698677763.png (120x123, 23K)

Shittaste

Attached: 1561209254539.jpg (1208x1140, 176K)

>MHA is the future of shon-
Enter Dr. CHAD.

Attached: Gun.png (1912x1079, 3.07M)

>Dr. Flop

Attached: Dekuchad.gif (498x281, 1.5M)

>unga bunga big sale good
Whatever herobrainlet

Attached: 1563547062280.png (1920x1080, 3.04M)

>he can't understand Dr. Stone

I've never seen a smackdown like this before.

Naruto is gay

Attached: when-you-catch-feelings-just-vomit-them-out-straight-away-2629795.png (500x522, 107K)

Everything>MHA
Even part two Naruto is better

I love HxH and One Piece, Dragon Ball has its issues but it's charming and a classic so I can't be contrarian like everyone else.

Is there any shonen manga panel more infamous than this?

Attached: flGAd37 (2).jpg (600x1241, 44K)

THE HEART

Season 3 is a large improvement of the show and Eren goes through alot of development. It kind of goes away from the original premise, but it's alot better now.

*yawn*

Attached: 0236-009.jpg (927x1300, 363K)

Wow! He's not wasting any movements!

>The Browns
oh no no no no

Fuck "Hunterchads" but based

You got me. I'll take that L.

I'm a massive shounenfag. Seen all and the best are HxH and OP.

Attached: You.png (805x600, 241K)

Lmao, even Bleach is better than Naruto.

Attached: naruto vs bleach.png (2518x1024, 447K)

Dragona ball> one piece> HxH >>>>Naruto
didn't watch bleach

Attached: DP to face.jpg (456x280, 50K)

Objectively wrong.

1. HxH - took the most risks in exploring the genre and trying new things every arc. Series often went in ways the audience didn't expect. Came up w/the most complex battle system & incorporated the most themes outside battle like politics, thriller, video game, etc.
2. OP - took less risks than HxH but managed to continually be entertaining despite the length of the series. Plus points for consistent releases.
3. Dragonball - became a bit predictable & formulaic but its still the most influential shonen series of all time & jump-started the whole battle genre aimed at shonen.
4. All the rest

Attached: 1563063998752.jpg (367x446, 41K)

WITNESSED

I didn't even know there were people on Yea Forums that liked Bleach until this thread

Grocery list

>Narutofags liking an 90IQ MC

Attached: 1563670804841.jpg (1280x688, 234K)

God he was so fucking dumb at every stage. I don't know how people can say Naruto was at all bearable in any arc. They all say "it was good at this one early arc" but it was actually STILL BAD even then.

hxh

no meme

i hate huntertards aka hunter"""chads""" but hxh is a solid 7/10 the others are shit

>HxH in hiatus
>still in the top 10 & selling more than 95% of series w/regular releases
FUCKING BASED

Attached: 1561225724440.jpg (1280x1280, 117K)

What's a 10/10 to you? And pls don't name a moe show.

Ochako is cute! I hope Bakugo makes her happy.

Attached: ochako.gif (500x750, 1.99M)

>not Deku
Based.

MHA is infinitely better than One Piece. For one I can actually look at its art style without cringing which is a great start.

Yeah One Piece art is so shit.

Pleb filtered

When will Oda learn how to draw well?

Pleb filtered

>I have no argument

Attached: 1562609092873.jpg (537x604, 36K)

>Snk
Even worse than mha

>is friends with another chad
Lmao that one always gets me

>I can't defend Oda's shit art so I'll change the subject

Attached: 1563149598169.jpg (530x568, 58K)

Pleb filtered

>still no argument

Attached: 1561429724332.jpg (807x624, 144K)

Pleb filtered

Cope

>"no argument"
>Has no argument himself

>still no argument

kekd

Pleb filtered

When it's literally one guy trying to bait so hard with some shitty shows.
Stop falling for bad bait.

Cope

cope

Attached: 1530531943985.jpg (601x508, 63K)

>AMAZING... He instantly drew the conclusion... and moved the conversation forward!

Attached: GetDek'ed.jpg (1108x720, 210K)

Bleach ate shit super hard so that shows you even if it's shonen you can only go off the rails so much.

Lmao

luffy has no fucking personality at all and just one shots everything the only thing OP has going for it is world building. OP is shounen for soilent sipping dorks. Its not hotblooded at all just some lame faggot rubber queer

MHA is far superior to one piss.

Not really, the first season was okay because the superhero is funny he is like powdered toast man way over the top

JoJo

Attached: 7A307717-ED87-4300-B0BD-AC1EC45F647E.jpg (640x360, 68K)

Kira and Diavolo are better anyway

No

>anime Rick Sanchez

OP > Naruto = DB > hxh > bleach

Naruto.

To be fair, young Shiggy, being a child, had the round face and big eyes Deku never outgrew. You look at his adult form, it's clear Shiggy now is different.

The hate is usually due to the popularity, especially here in the West. All the social failures hear about this show that's really neat, they pick it up hoping it will make them part of the cool crowd, it doesn't or they don't like it, instead of going on to something else they become rabid haters because obviously, it's the series' fault, not them... There are also all those adolescents regardless of chronological age who think spewing on whatever's popular makes them look like individuals, they and all their cookie cutter like colleagues.

>a rival to OP
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Only the most radical of fans, and haters and compulsive liars, say such things. Most fans are just enjoying the show.

Probably not that he's gay and wants to have sex with Bakugo in real life.

Probably.

i agree, this gives me OG dragonball/yu yu hakusho levels of hype. all mights united states of smash was the only thing ive ever seen come close to goku oozaru punch through king piccolo or yusuke spirit gun ×infinity+fuck you toguro

samfagging* and it hasnt gotten worse since like the other shows. this shit keeps getting more intense.deku is an insanely well written character on top of bakugo, todoroki, ida being actual rivals that are realistically better than him instead of DBs "plot armor cuz goku is the best" bullshit

>most fans are just fags*

>tumblr
>being "most people"

I seriously fucking hate how tumblerTards took over the show and the fanbase.