Why is he so perfect?

Why is he so perfect?

Attached: 1563464165952.jpg (900x506, 66K)

How much do you think it will be censored?

Its mild enough for now for me to watch it, when its going hardo gay?

Took 20 chapters for anything beyond a quick kiss, seeing as the anime adapt 2 chapters per episode, probably 8 episodes if the anime adapts that far.

Spoiler me

Lurk the old thread in the the archive

>beyond quick kiss
Oh shit, I think a kiss and some hugs is gay enough for me but theres gonna be more? Yoooooooooooooooo

Not to spoiler anything beyond that but there are also multiple instances where characters acknowledge or bring up homosexuality really casually with no one batting an eye as well.

I see, those I dont really mind.

Tbh his design makes me want to pick up this series. I don’t mind if the style looks generic because it already looks better than all the shemale looking stuff that used to be popular.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Doesn’t Mafuyu have an ex-boyfriend before he meets Uenoyama?

>piercings
Vomit.

I don't mind piercings, but does he also smoke? I don't like cigarettes associated with maturity and coolness.

>piercings
>smokes
>bislut
He's absolute shit.

Shit taste

So Mafuyu has the voice of an angel. He sings the ending right?

Cringe. It's like he was made on purpose to be hated by me. Let me guess, he also has tattoos?

Because he actually fucks.

He’s perfect because he’s a realistic man. Purityfags can die.

what anime?

Yes, and he killed himself. He got his guitar from dead ex

Damn so this anime really is gonna make me cry

The manga is so good.

and the way that they handle the dead ex is honestly refreshing.

Zero fucks

This shit is boring as fuck

Why is he so fucking cute

Attached: 423B8127-B3A4-4E3E-811A-E6C99A53414B.gif (250x297, 895K)

>Muh realism
Where? He's the the bad boy character type, nothing too real or fake. I don't even give a shit about purity or not. Free to like him, but wishing death to who has a different opinion is autistic.

He's bland as fuck.

The only thing bland here is your taste

LAAAAALAAALAALALALALALA

Did anyone cringe in this scene?

Can I achieve this Natty?

Me. It didn't ruined the episode for me but that LALALALA wasn't pleasant at all. Uenoyama a best.

I expected some actual singing.

It was Uenoyama's exaggerated reaction that contributed to make it even more cringe

How often do manga chapters come out and get translated?

It worked in the manga because we obviously were led to believe he had some sort of god like voice since we can't hear anything in this medium, you'd think the studio would think it'd be best to actually get some decent singer to VA Mafuyu

I skipped it.

Made me mute the sound for the duration of his a cappella.

All the long-hair thing was really uncomfortable to watch but besides that it was a good episode

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-100015.png (800x480, 388K)

Is there any hope for when Mafuyu sings with lyrics? Could they get away with just copy and pasting the OP as his song?

Yeah obviously, it's the anime that ruined the scene and Uenoyama's reaction felt out of place

The ED is sung by him.

Not with those veins and that weird shadow.