New Evangelion 3.0+1.0 trailer

New Evangelion 3.0+1.0 trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=EmABVp4ri5k
Discuss

Attached: 1547142306163.png (1480x625, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/2dlw3c.mkv
youtube.com/watch?v=Vaj9bCC8wEg
youtube.com/watch?v=IH1sSCIqMv8
youtube.com/watch?v=_cbffiU-iZY
youtube.com/watch?v=xXdFPwFpZCw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1561753262476.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

So this is going to be the finale?
I could be mistaken, but weren't there supposed to be 6 films?

What the fuck is Fuyutsuki's problem?

And the release date

Attached: 1560242271788.jpg (1920x1080, 86K)

he want to meet Yui again and countercuck Gendo

What is there to discuss? It's just an action movie.

Storyboards confirmed 100% real no fake

Attached: 1560303862678.jpg (1000x746, 223K)

Nothing to discuss

Jikai Yokoku makes everything better.

Until you come to me confirmed canon

Attached: 1532991781285.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

>Literally one year more
ANNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Will now work on a chronological cut

Attached: 1549853550230.jpg (1920x1080, 72K)

Gonna keep posting until I get tasty yous
Where do we even go now that Lilith's body has been destroyed
If this were the original series, with Rei stuck inside unit 01 i.e. Lilith's soul inside its direct offspring, unit 01 could serve as a substitute body but in Rebuild unit 01 is probably an Adam

>shikinami-san
>did it hurt
>when you fell from heaven

why is kaworu so pretty bros

Attached: Blushing shinji.jpg (640x512, 17K)

Chronological cut done, uploading

files.catbox.moe/2dlw3c.mkv

So, first part of the movie is the Paris business
Then we cut to the gang wandering in the wasteland like in UYCTM
Near the half of the movie we'll see what's going on at NERV and WILLE in parallel, Shinji is back on the Wunder with the SDAT, somehow communicates with Kaworu
A bit later creepy Fuyutsuki is having some clone fun or something
End of the movie is another Impact, possibly in space

Attached: Spacesuit and PLSS.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

>24 fps cgi
Holy fuck Anno do you want me to go there and teach you how to animate?

Waifu wars

What was the deal with 13 again? EVA 01 is lilith+Yui's soul...this fucker was...what exactly?

Adam probably

Eva unit 01 is an Adam

Attached: Uyctm_adams_genga.jpg (658x311, 137K)

Spiderman did it and it was popular so now all CG is stuttery shite.

Seven fucking years later and it's the same CGI assets from 3.0

How fucking lazy can you get

Attached: 1562498536895.png (1167x667, 982K)

I guess a literal piece of Adam is stronger than a clone (aplying the same concept of EVA 01) but in 2.0 we are told that there is actually more than one ADAM. I think Asuka is diving inside the north pole in the trailer rather than stopping a new impact.

But there are FOIs all over the place

Everyone has been doing it since CG was introduced in anime with fucking Golgo 13. If you can't pay your animators to animate on ones you might as well render your CG on twos or it will clash with the rest.

Seems like the whole earth is made out of FOI

Not much left to waifu war about with rebuild. Shikinami gets yuribaited, Rei is a non-character and Mari is just there.

I was under the impression that they were the Rebuild equivalent of getting tanged

Mari's escapades are the stuff of legend among the female Wille staff
There's no carpet she hasn't munched

So SEELE got 4 souls to play with? What the fuck is going on? I remember EVA-06 being implied to be made from Lilith (some people theorized it could be 01 from the original series), 09 is confirmed to be another ADAM right?

Maybe some FOI were created during Second Impact? We never saw what was inside the vortex.

Is the Rei in OP's picture the one from 2.0?

Stop being mean to Rei Qute, she'll prove you wrong.

Attached: rei qute.jpg (700x990, 74K)

09 is the "vessel of the Adams" but not one itself (it doesn't have a natural horn), Mark 06 is an Adam carried to the moon by the blood geyser

>rebuild is going the homo route
lmao

I'm digging it other than the CGI, but I guess there's not much to be done about that.

Given that the Evas' armour seems organic now does that mean they were "born" that way

With how michael bay'd rebuilds have become I have little hope she'll get any decent focus or development. Probably just used as a sacrifice in the climatic battle.

Who even cares any more, goat adventures were promised a literal decade ago and this just looks like utter trash now.

>I will not be a puppet for you to—
>squelch

I understood that as "body", like "vessel of an Adam's soul", but whatever it got me wondering what the fuck is a blood geyser.

Evangelion is now the fucking Avengers

>7 years

Attached: 1560301997112.png (720x694, 221K)

Second Impact shot out a geyser of blood or something like it as seen in an unused 2.0 storyboard thus explaining the bloodstain

Attached: Q9O3Aq8.jpg (2552x3496, 803K)

>tfw 3.0 released on my birthday

is this loss?

>could've gotten new Anno works in the last 12 years instead of soulless Rebuilds
It hurts

Well it IS the canon route and the main relationship the entire franchise's looping timeline is based around, even though Kaworu ends up dying in every single one of them.

I'm sure the same case will happen again with the next movie.

I always assumed that they're a midpoint between being alive and tanged. Hence, if an impact is cancelled they remain as "failures". We saw them in End of Eva too.

The numbers flashed between cuts are clearly Scene Numbers, now someone just needs to cut them together in the right order and we'll have something resembling a timeline.

This is kinda the best scenario.

>direct offspring

Wtf are you talking about user

Lilith is not Adam's offspring. This Rei is not stuck in anything too

looks like fucking garbage, the end of evangelion was better.

pic related when

Attached: 24540975_p0.jpg (800x650, 142K)

>Asuka and Mari doing pointless action stuff and fighting badly animated CGI Eva
>Obligatory gay Kaworu scenes
>Wille dyke brigade
>Rei being tortured

The wrong studio burned down

Attached: 1359332304272.png (402x563, 154K)

Anno will never make anything close to End of Eva ever again and it hurts.

I blame Reifags, Asukafags and Kaworufags for the rebuilds.

You're late

EoE was unironically a fucking cinematic masterpiece, so I think it's pretty unrealistic to expect content of that caliber ever again desu

EOE is a fucking stinking pile of garbage designed to satisfy mouthbreathing otaku.

>core message is criticizes otaku culture
>takes the piss out of waifus
(You)

>First 4 minutes clearly designed as a fat middle finger to otakus wanking over their waifus
>later turns a fucking mirror on the Eva audience itself, asking them 'Does it feel good" as it directly criticizes them for escaping into a dreamworld of fictional shit where they are devoid of loving anyone, including themselves

I don't think you're capable of going deep enough, user.

Attached: FUotaku.png (1261x712, 2.39M)

anyone who thinks 2013 was a good year is pure homo

>a bunch of Kyoani staff won't get to see it

This, great movie. And I don't even like Eva all that much, but the feeling of impending despair is really well done.

Just rewatched 2.0 yesterday. What a weird movie, you can easily tell that it was made by people who were mentally healthy and who had lots of fun doing it. It goes a bit against what the original was doing and the result is a movie that is both relaxing and exciting. It's a fresh blend of old and new with many bits of humor and brutal moments.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vaj9bCC8wEg

How do you read these labels? What does Sn and C mean? I get that the first number is for sequencing camera cuts, but then what's the second number for?

Sn: scene (or scene number)
C: cut

Trailer explained.
youtube.com/watch?v=IH1sSCIqMv8

Very nice hair

This frame looks like something Otaking would sperg out

Attached: what_s_going_on_here__by_mightyotaking_d9geac9-250t.jpg (500x243, 22K)

>trailer more interesting then the actual movie

Attached: 1442227118798.jpg (3840x3240, 1.14M)

What is the point of this?
I thought the story was done.

In italian “anno” means literally “1 year”

Poka Rei is back? Great!
This is now thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=_cbffiU-iZY

Attached: 17.jpg (987x1099, 616K)

This will be shown in 4.0 when mari is explaining to shinji what happened between 2.0 and 3.0

I'll never stop being mad how they scrapped all of these for that 3.0 mess.

Superior version, coming through.
youtube.com/watch?v=xXdFPwFpZCw

Attached: Untitled-1 (3).jpg (1114x808, 366K)

>just rewatched 2.0
>been so long actually forgot about the poka thing

isn't kaowru kill?

3.0 Kaworu is kill. They whipped out a new copy from the closet.

Lmao, imagine actually believing this. Knowing Anno absolutely nothing seen in this new trailer or the past preview will actually be in 4.0.

Attached: 1515585987650.png (960x720, 49K)

aaand it's garbage

Asuka and Mari fighting action
Shinji moping around
KAWORU appears
and Rei's getting tortured or shellshocked

Looks like it's more of the same ol' anno butthurt that Rei was more popular again.

Attached: Tarkin-with-Leia.jpg (1920x815, 206K)

Adams is singular. There is no Adam in rebuilds.

imagine if someone burns their studio in the meantime ahaha
just imagine ahaha

Attached: 1535138299928.jpg (630x668, 68K)

>Mari is just there

BOING

BOING

SEELE has been unplugged.

i forget, is the eva being the pilot's mom a thing in the rebuilds?

>Mari, please.
>Stop trying to climb up the Eva's leg.
>It's Adam based anyway, it's probably not even female

I don't understand this paring

That's because only mental patients support it

cos they're the two hottest characters in the series. Thats it

With arrange I could agree, but singing was way worse. Yabisi can't really compete with Utada. Neither female or male version.

If you got girl problems I feel bad for you son.
I got 99 problems but KawoAsu ain't one.

Attached: 1483731050566.gif (600x300, 501K)

Only for Unit 01 so far, as was explained in 3.0

The finale was supposed to be Episode 26, then End of Evangelion, then the planned two-part rebuild, then the rebuild trilogy, then the 4th rebuild
So who the fuck knows?

Attached: 484_e.png (600x3800, 1.87M)

Are you capable of reading user
>Lilith's soul inside it's (Lilith's) direct offspring
And 1.0 and 2.0 Rei is objectively still stuck inside Eva unit 01

I wonder why Kaworu is back I hope it means they travel back in time and make Rebuild 03 unhappen.

He just woke up in his next body on the Moon and said "fuck waiting for the world reset this time, I'm going to go stop this shit"

>Evangelion 3.0+1.0: Turns Out You (Really) Can Redo

It's a pure ship since they barely interact with each-other directly in NGE or the rebuilds. I guess if the characters are just paired off in a vacuum they might work out simply because Kaworu might be forward enough to break through her tsun shell.

We're all going to get Tanged.

Why did Sadamoto give Yui this awful hairstyle

Attached: IMG_20190720_153443.jpg (716x1050, 283K)

Asuka is female Shinji. Kaworu is smooth like Kaji too.

It's singular because the Japs can't into English

Attached: smuworu2.png (695x695, 1.14M)

Will Shinji finally get mommy and daddy milkies?

Attached: f07509641bfa2aca14d6fb03b2e36d7d.jpg (600x849, 343K)

What's the deal with Rei in the rebuilds?
Is she still Lilith?

Based

They haven't alluded to a connection between them here.

The "Rei" in Rebuilds isn't really Rei any more. Anno rewrote Rei because he was afraid of Asuka not being more popular.

That means axing anything "powerful" about Rei's character, like being Lilith, while not giving Rei any form of protagonism.

Attached: anno2.png (1000x709, 538K)

I hope this isn't true.

There's no reason for her to have clones or unusual hair and eye colours otherwise

It isn't, just some upset reitard
we won't know until 300+1.0

If he's right or not, that's basically what happened. There's a slim chance Anno is doing it ironically, but I wouldn't bet on it.

The hell is up with Fuyutsuki?

What the fuck is awakening inside my mind right now?

There will be no 4.0

Brain worms

Such a lust for Yui-kun

I think it's very likely to be true. Granted I can't read any of their minds, but given that Anno has been upset about Rei's popularity earlier, how he's attacked Japan for liking Rei the most, while being an Asuka fan, does paint a certain motive.
A motive that would certainly explain why Asuka no longer has any problems, somehow went from being a brainwashed child soldier into a girl with literal super-powers. This isn't normal power-creep, since it's exclusively gracing Anno's favorites.

It'd also explain how Rei goes from being a strongwilled stoic who saves the day, to being a non-factor everyone talks about and dismisses.

I wouldn't expect anything good out of Rei from the Rebuilds. The people who own the franchise are currently occupied with making sure there's lots of fanservice to be had.

People like are aggressively trying to goad you into just "going along with it" instead of seeing the possible intentions behind what Anno's doing.

Attached: anno1.png (1000x709, 558K)

Stoic is the wrong word for Rei, it suggests she's intentionally keeping her emotions suppressed

>Rei goes from being a strongwilled stoic who saves the day
delusional reitard confirmed

Possibility.

Attached: Dr.Ritsuko I'm 02.png (503x500, 574K)

Attached: giphy.gif (500x341, 970K)

how is Asuka wearing a different plugsuit while wandering the wasteland?

She is not strongwilled and stoic
She is has no real will of her own right up until the end
Is your pc stoic for uploading that gif?

Ah, I see. You're a delusional Rei-hater, or someone brainwashed by the Rebuilds. I think he's talking about the original Rei. The spinoff Rei's are... less.

>Rei can follow orders and throw this auto-aim one-hit-kill spear while the angel is not attacking her
OK?

delusional antireitard confirmed

Attached: rei14.jpg (720x540, 38K)

There's stoicism, and then there's the colloquial use of the term.

It's not really about intentionally restraining herself emotionally (since Rei is simply stunted), what I meant was that Rei could take a punch to the face (or two) without breaking down psychologically. She could endure a lot of psychological and physical stress, and still pull through at the end of the day.

Stop being mad your waifu Asuka dolled it up in the original. Just be happy with your fantasy Shikinami Asuka, okay? There's even a "Rei" for you to bully:

Retcon

Had a good balance of experimenting with different scenarios but still keeping on track and giving a retelling of past material.

Attached: 1553177029171.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

She's not stunted, she just doesn't quite understand emotions

Attached: [NAOKI-Raws] 新世紀エヴァンゲリオン/Ep.11 「第拾壱話 EPISODE:11 静止した闇� (1440x1080, 1.98M)

>Reifag who hates Rei Q
What is the matter with Q? All Reis in every continuity had to start out like her with no memories or knowledge on how to act, and they had to learn as they went along.
We just happen to see the other Reis when they already had several years behind them.

>Those are evangelions hands and arms
That loop theory is just retarded.

It's more a social thing. I don't think Rei has problems understanding emotions, it's just the expression that's missing.

It's a social thing. Like Rei doesn't know what to do in a situation where Shinji is crying in her lap. She's never been there.

>artsyle never seen again

Attached: 1562921849442.png (1440x1080, 3.56M)

Comfiest episode

Attached: 7ec74b8e-4f3e-4106-857b-1b2db8aab838.gif (360x270, 1.57M)

Rei Q isn't Rei
She literally has no soul

You have a victim complex.
Seek help.

That never happened, and Rei Q isn't Rei and never will be. The Rebuilds are a scam.

>People like are aggressively trying to goad you into just "going along with it" instead of seeing the possible intentions behind what Anno's doing.

I see what you mean, looking at how shills suddenly came out in force.

Isn't Poka Rei also not Rei?

What about the time she saved Asuka? The time she ignores NERV's orders and takes down Armisael?

What about EoE? Without Rei they'd all be dead.

She still suicide charges Zeruel, and this time says she's doing it for Shinji so he never has to pilot an Eva again

Sorry, but i don't dig cg that looks rendered from an overheated graphic card. No, it doesn't look dynamic, it's just choppy as hell.

Attached: 486_e.png (600x1000, 549K)

No? There's never been a Rei Q before. The original had none of that stupid crap.

Attached: trzcacak.rs-rei-ayanami-png-2567944.png (3990x5596, 2.02M)

That part about Tokyo-3 people starting their day is max comfy.

Close, but she's like Rei who changed, and then was chopped out before she could bloom.

Cooking with Rei!

Attached: f4cc8f7b37a2961cfedf73efeae9df80.jpg (488x993, 306K)

Imagine if she dropped something like that and had to bend over to pick it up while you sit there awkwardly

It's not like she'd care

What the fuck is that thing in your picture? Source?

Asuka couldn't slap pokarei. Bu then again, Shikinami is a much more noble person than Soryu and much less batshit. At least until 3.0 happened and Anno decided to make everyone into cunts.

>world goes to shit
>struggle to survive for 14 years
>wtf why are they so angry?????

It's not even that difficult. I think the problem is that we are so submerged into this fictional world that we fail to understand the criticism...or at least we did when we were fucking 14.

>Liking Rei is healthy! Believe me guys!

Gendo's gonna get put into Unit-13

How is that going to help?

something something dead sea scrolls

Nebuchadnezzar's Key!

Up to that point the iterations of Rei still were the same person because the soul moved from a body to the next, allowing her to also recover her memories over time
Apparently Q doesn't have that soul, as it's stuck somewhere else

Nigga in 3.0 the corpse of Lilith had the shape of Yui/Rei, but you're right, no allusion whatsoever.

Stop whining.

Attached: tom.png (464x283, 152K)

Idiots claim that Anno's pulling a reverse bait and switch and Lilith is actually Adam or some nonsense

Anno forgot about it. Probably didn't even know what it was to beging with.

Anyone ever notice how Asuka looks like Shinji? If you cut the long part of her hair and dyed it brown they'd be identical.

It was in 3.0 though, right?

Shinji is Adam after Kaworu was demoted to Jesus in 3.0

Please.

Fuyutsuki is gonna outmaneuver Gendo in the hopes of obtaining Yui for himself.

Attached: f90.jpg (600x423, 50K)

Why did they switch Adam and Lilith's masks though

fuyutsuki = gargoyle
gendo = nemo

Adam never had a mask

I feel like I'm the only one who has had all the Adam/Lillith/Spears stuff just completely fly over their heads.

Attached: 1558146341214.png (1440x1080, 2.29M)

InEvangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo, the Key itself is not shown, but its case can be seen multiple times. The first time it is seen is whenFuyutsukiinformsGendoaboutKaworushowingShinjithe result of theNear Third Impact, the second time is when Gendo is watchingLilith's severed head.

Why did they make anti-L shields only for them to not activate during the impact

Today we have an impact. Tomorrow we have an impact. In Christmas we have an impact

What fucking good would they do against the door of guf
All they do is clean up the core shit

She had the first movie all for herself, but by the time the first Rebuild happened, Rei's popularity had tanked hard. There was no sense in spending more time in her after 2.0, it was over, while Asuka was a perfection of the Tsundere archetype Rei is just a beta of the Kuudere, and it was done better in later shows. Nobody cares about her anymore.

Then why are there here at all
Who is it even for, seems like it would go against what the people who could order them want

They only used one so they could get spare parts for the Evas not to actually fix anything
Something something bandaid on a bullet wound

I was lost around when WILLE got attacked by sentient ocean lazer beams and the Wunder started flying, and I never got back to understanding anything for the rest of it.

The film only started full production last year user, 2 years is a very reasonable timeframe for making a feature film.

Is everyone just going to ignore how Anno was doing this shit instead of working on the damn movie?

Attached: 1553734502295.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

Does anyone else still think it's weird that Ritsuko sided with Wille

Can someone explain what happened to 3.0?

Attached: 1560053835874.jpg (563x548, 80K)

Not weird, just we literally know nothing about 14 years of events.
And she ended up against him last time too.

Too much emotion in the eyes.

Plus, he will be then just like his waifu Yui.
And then they will have giant robo-orgy.
btw. Fuyutsuki will co-pilot the unit

I do not like Rebuild.
It should not exist.

It's still in the unit 01 I think. Probably some part of Shinji too since we still don't know what is the 3.0 version of him.

Serious question: do you guys understand any of the shit that happened after 2.0? Do you understand anything that's happening in that trailer and the preview from Paris? Isn't that just all a dream we're supposed to interpret ourselves?

They key is like Adam's fetus but probably more efficient for Gendo, this time he will probably have full control of the impact instead of relying on teh rei.

evangelion was only good when its author was suicidal

This sucks, Rei was one of the main reasons why I fell in love with eva in the first place, and her actually having the soul of Lilith was the best part.

Why not? In EoE she was against Third Impact.

Something something, clones, gay piano, something something, Shinji can't into the pull out plays and it seems like the spear of longitude shows latitude.

The world is fucked up due to the near-third impact or whatever Gendo tried to do after Shinji was impaled with Cassius. All the red you see in the planet is the result of that event, somehow they figured out a way to clean those areas.

>t. fuming speedwatcher

Asuka become Solid Snake

Did people die from the planet being covered in red?

Does the red stuff magically preserve everything underneath it, because it seemed odd that all the trees in Paris were alive and well the instant the red was dispelled.

Attached: 14292.png (967x544, 527K)

Considering they're in plugsuits with helmets while the area is red maybe it kills people through direct exposure? But Asuka, Rei and Shinji are fine in it at the end of 3.0 so who knows.

Why is she such a shit character now then?

Asuka, Rei, and Shinji are no longer normal humans.
Asuka refers to the others as Lilin and that the three of them need to move to a location where the Lilin can reach them and pick them up.

Because we grew up so it's no longer about the waifu, it is about the daughterfu.

Humans exposed to the effects of the whatever field get transformed into FOIs. The pilots are not human.

best part of the trailer tbqh. that and rei's moment at the end

I think they all turned into the incomplete EVAs you see in 3.0 or something among the lines.

FOI?

because she's old and busted, Mari is the new hotness

So, are we gonna pretend that everything before 3.0 was just a dream at this point?

I mean yeah, he's always the dude Shinji falls in love with but I never expected him to get this much focus.

Failures of Infinity, that's the name these fuckers have. They look like fucked up evas.

Attached: infinity_closeup.png (600x252, 241K)

Failures of Infinity. All those red headless Evas lying around everywhere.

Oh, so that is where all the damn arms came from.

>70% of it is just outdated cgi shots

bravo

Attached: 1562536428825.gif (280x280, 118K)

>2020
>still no 4k 60 fps HDR animeme

Why even bother.

What the fuck is his endgame?

Attached: teaser_Kaworu2.jpg (431x433, 37K)

shinji's asshole

If the battle scenes were handrawn then they would look spectacular.

Sadly they are not and never will be

Trying to make Shinji happy, which he always epically fails at. He needs to learn Shinji will only be happy if he stays out of his life.

Witnessed

pokapoka with shinji-kun

Kaworu Nagisa is an anagram of Okinawa sugar. What did Anno mean by this?

Attached: f2c1d90e.jpg (1202x800, 147K)

quads confirm

Attached: 1553883200896.jpg (1280x1192, 192K)

I hate 3.0 and it's worthless technobabble and terminology.

Making Shinji happy.

I hate you

Sneed and Chuck

sneed is normalfag cancer

This term actually make sense. Shit like "vessel of adams" on the other hand is confusing when you have ship of adams, ship of lilith, soul of adam, and so on.

Shinji is always happiest when he's with Kaworu

Attached: Kaworu_Shinji (3.0).jpg (500x436, 56K)

Not when Kaworu doesn't have a good head on his shoulders.

Who wouldn't be? That guy gives the best heads there are!

It's not really happiness here. It's hope. Rebuild Kaworu is about hope.

soulless

Kaworu is false happiness.

Attached: 1532071874976.png (608x374, 188K)

Based.

We will see how final movie answer for that.

isn't she just the cutest.

Attached: file.png (685x960, 1.11M)

>implying shinji isnt secretly a pervert who likes lewding effeminate men in girls clothes
He just has superior taste.

Cute. CUTE!

Attached: 1514912855627.jpg (474x459, 17K)

Is it me or is the 3.0 CGI looks even worse this time around.

she's so kissable

Spiderverse hadn't happened back then

>*shinji is secretly a pervert who likes being lewded as an effeminate man in girls clothes
ftfy

Attached: 1489609966960.jpg (450x666, 37K)

But angels are canonically effeminate traps. It is God's plan.

Remember how Shinji was acting around Rei III? That's how he's going to be around this Kaworu, extremely uncomfortable, frightened, and eventually avoiding him altogether. Its probably not going to get any more gay than 3.0. And this is because this Kaworu is NOT Kaworu Q. Kaworu Q was also NOT the same as 2.0 Kaworu. They are all separate beings who don't share consciousness. Kaworus 2.0 and 3.0 were probably just Gendo's brainwashed puppets. This one may be different but because of his nature as another one in a series of clones, there's no way Shinji would be comfortable around him. The continuity of their relationship has been broken.

So far the theory goes:
2.0 Kaworu at the end of the movie pierced Eva 01, halted the Impact and went down to Terminal Dogma to initiate the Impact himself. That's why we have the FOI- these are transformed humans in Adam's (Kaworu's) image. This was most likely according to Gendo's order.
3.0 Kaworu was either lied to by Gendo or was tasked with lying to Shinji that it was Shinji's fault. This is all manipulation and guilt tripping in order to make Shinji eager to go down to Terminal Dogma and restart the impact, this time by awakening Eva 13. Gendo's goal in 3.0 was probably the awakening of unit 13.
The reason why 3.0 Kaworu dropped in ranks from 1st to 13th was because by awakening Mark 6 in Terminal dogma, WITH KAWORU 2.0 STILL IN IT, he awakened the first angel- Kaworu 2.0 and was pushed down to the rank of 13.
Gendo is making these clones and manipulating them to further his agenda.
Who is Kaworu 3.0+1.0 remains to be seen, but since this is the Finale he'll probably be one of the good guys for real now. Unfortunately, it'll also mean that Shinji's trust for him will become broken when he realizes that both he and Kaworu were Gendo's puppets the whole time.

>Remember how Shinji was acting around Rei III? That's how he's going to be around this Kaworu, extremely uncomfortable, frightened, and eventually avoiding him altogether.
Shinji wants to fuck everything. Why do you think it keeps tumbling down?
Shinji is the epitome of being horny.

Akira Ishida already confirmed in his interview 3.0 Kaworu is the same since 1.0

He sure as heck didn't want to fuck Rei III, at least not initially.

Red herring and obvious BS to obscure the tweest.

Highly doubt it.
Why would Ishida confirm Kaworu is timelooping in his interview if it's just a lie? That's not something he nor voice actors would do.

This Kaworu is obviously an illusion that Shinji is imagining.

Because that's what Anno wants you to believe. He's misleading you. Also, citation needed.

Search Akira Ishida 3.0 interview:
>ISHIDA: Of course, I’d expected it to go off the established Eva route. Even if they talk about different things, the feelings Kaworu has for Ikari Shinji… they won’t change.
>I knew the world was different this time, but, on top of that, I was worried about how to best approach Ikari Shinji this time so that everyone would understand. That was a tough hurdle. I was thinking about how to handle it from the very beginning. How should Nagisa Kaworu behave after he’s accumulated several different cycles in his past? And Eva itself has a very precise strike-zone; we have to get it just as it should be. I couldn’t lose sight of my goal.

>How should Nagisa Kaworu behave after he’s accumulated several different cycles in his past?

Anno would not tell his VAs to straight up lie on their own accord. If your theory was true, Ishida would have been a lot more vague with his interivew.

He's being figurative

Stop being childish and just admit he proved your theory wrong.

Guys who gives a fuck? Kaworu is just a piece in the bigger picture, that being Shinji.

a bit bad tempered though

Absolutely, so I have no idea where this retarded theory came from.

This OP screencap reminds me of something. Something related to western animation or french comics. Or maybe Kazuto Nakazawa

The time looping theory is ass anyway, very poorly established and makes little sense. There's literally NOTHING within the show that would as much as hint at it. This is desperate reaching in order to weave some kind of narrative throughout the franchise which is a terrible idea to boot. You do NOT want all the stupid noncan shit to be tied to NGE. The only people invested in this theory are retarded kawoshin shippers desperate for muh romanchikku destiny lovers. If this was really a time-looping story, it would have been the worst done one in history.

TANG'D

He's being figurative
Multiple timelines cheapen any work of fiction which is part of why capeshit is so awful

Do you have an idea how exactly does the time looping work? Because time travel usually doesn't change the entire nature of the world and its lore. This whole thing is so vague you can basically bullshit whatever you wish into it. There is little to none continuity between EoE and Rebuilds beyond a few stylistic touches like the red sea. And even then, the origin of the red sea is completely different beyond its color. The oceans in Rebuild are not red because of LCL, they're red because of spilled angel core.

Of course it's stupid, of course it takes away from the original story. But you'd have to be blind to ignore that it's being established in Rebuild.
>theory
And is it really a theory when Akira Ishida confirmed it in his interview? Kaworu was a confirmed timelooper since the '97 Super Robot Wars games (Which Anno himself had a hand in), it's nothing new and nothing unexpected from Anno because he's a massive Devilman fanboy.

Attached: this time.png (500x281, 145K)

The oceans were never red because of lcl, the sea in Antarctica was red too

Why do people like Asuka? She's a total bitch and unfit for Shinji.

Attached: 1555537476926.png (500x500, 203K)

Why do you feel so threatened by a fictional character

Attached: tumblr_ncdf7ljA7D1s2jqp2o1_500.png (500x326, 173K)

Red ocean at the end of EoE was a direct result of Lilith's LCL spilling down onto Earth from her egg.

Kaworu is really damn incompetent for a timelooper

Why would there be LCL inside the egg
The LCL would be where peoples' bodies were

go back

>He's being figurative
No, he absolutely isn't.

No, and I don't expect final to even delve into it that much. But will it be confirmed? I'm 90% sure, yes. Kaworu's words in the piano scene, the Until You Come to Me short, they all solidify it's a sequel:

>Statement released on February 17th, 2007 at the Evangelion Movies website

>”Eva" is a story that repeats.
It is a story where the main character witnesses many horrors with his own eyes, but still tries to stand up again.
It is a story of will; a story of moving forward, if only just a little.
It is a story of fear, where someone who must face indefinite solitude fears reaching out to others, but still wants to try.
>Creator/General Director, Anno Hideaki

Rei didn't collect the actual LCL ftom anyone though.
People tanged and their tang puddle stayed put.

All the stuff that flooded Earth came out of Lilith's body.

He may not be the one timelooping, that might be Shinji.
Kaworu may just have memories of previous loops, along with Gendo and SEELE.

i want to take a bath with ramiel

So does the mere mention of kawoshin/kaworu make you wanna cry?

Attached: original.png (443x265, 49K)

Yes, he absolutely is.
And Anno is talking about within the confines of the story not the same story repeating

Your pic is just emotional memory of a clone and implanted memories by Gendo. Exactly the same as Rei III, minus brainwashing. No time travel necessary to explain it. It also fits very poorly with Kaworu's actions since he seems to not have a clue what the hell is he doing. Somebody after being through this shit so many times wouldn't have ben so easily played.

>Kaworu was a confirmed timelooper since the '97 Super Robot Wars games
This is as far from canon as you can possibly get. Please be more serious at citing your sources.

No, it comes out of the black moon
It's not LCL whatever it is

Attached: mpv-shot0061.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

Please rewatch EoE mindfuckery scene. The entire LCL from Earth is being sucked into Rei's Black Moon/Egg, then it splits and the LCL spills out.

What about:
>Even if they talk about different things, the feelings Kaworu has for Ikari Shinji… they won’t change.
and
>How should Nagisa Kaworu behave after he’s accumulated several different cycles in his past?
is figurative to you?

Very far out theory, but you have no evidence for it.
>Somebody after being through this shit so many times wouldn't have ben so easily played.
He definitely would if he was convinced SEELE was going to trick him again when it was actually Gendo.

LCL is orange
This stuff is dark red

Ishida talking about cycles refers to his own going through the same story over and over again in many different iterations of Eva.

it's not canon and disgustingly unnatural
and you're a fucking emo dumblr faggot so anhero already with the rest of your kind

He's talking about his perception of the character and how he's played him in so many different continuities

That's not what
>after he’s accumulated several different cycles in his past
implies.
He's talking about Kaworu going through several different cycles in his past. It coincides with his words in 1.0 and 2.0.

>BUZZWORD BUZZWORD BUZZWORD LASH OUT
wew.
The whole point to shipping is that its done for fun and not competition.. you dont seem to get that.

Attached: 046-7.jpg (900x1325, 457K)

>Very far out theory, but you have no evidence for it.

>Kaworu waking up in a box, in a row of similar boxes
>refering to Gendo as his father
>working directly under Gendo's orders the whole time
>seemingly not knowing the whole truth as if his mind has been tampered with
>"I HAVE BEEN BORN TO MEET YOU" literally translates to kaworu being created by Gendo for his agenda

Prove it

Poka Rei makes my entire body go doki-doki

Attached: Keit-ai.jpg (1647x2338, 824K)

I'm saying Kaworu being a timelooper is nothing new, it's been present since the SRW games (which Anno himself had a part in, so don't act like it's completely irrelevant). And it's been a present component in many third party iterations until then.

Doesn't it change color depending on concentration?
Like the LCL in entry plugs can be made clear, but at the lifesupport breaks down it gets all murky.

Not native Eng speaker here. What the fuck tang/tanged even means? The translator doesn’t give a shit

Attached: 9C8DAC5E-70D4-48B7-8AAA-4D26B1BE6965.jpg (1872x1389, 931K)

People react so strongly to Kawoshin because it's not treated like a joke, it straight up has the MC fall in love with him in NGE and it gets a full movie of gayshit in Rebuild.
This waifufags extremely butthurt and salty.

Attached: eva3-0-theatrical1.jpg (750x500, 182K)

Rei also went through cycles of being killed and revived, nothing he's saying really contradics the close theory. Pls it's much more snsible as a theory contained within a single narrative. ANY theory trying to tie several different continutities is always going to be the more far fetched one.

can't wait for the day they mass execute all homosexuals

>"Have you been there, this entire time?"

Attached: Homolust Restored.png (853x480, 402K)

I cant wait for the day you get banned so nobody has to see your autistic 'outburst-over-fictional-relationship' posts.

It is a fan term, comparing the LCL to an orange drink.

Attached: 41232.jpg (1500x1500, 202K)

Because that's the most played out go-to scenario for any non-canon stuff that's not meant to be taken all that seriously. Do you know what's also a pretty common scenario? Other minor characters becoming EVA pilots. Should we also consider this a serious part of EVA continuity?

nice dumblr filename you aids infested faggot
try watching free it's more your level

When everyone turned to LCL the color was bright orange, TANG is a powdered fruit drink that is orange. That's it.

Akira Ishida straight up confirms it's a timelooping story:

>––That said, Kaworu is a bit of a tragic figure, isn’t he?

>ISHIDA
>The first two films in Rebuild were used to vividly remind the audience of specific scenes and nuances of the original TV series. No matter how many times it happens, it always ends the same way. It should have been different from the previous cycle, but the same mistakes are repeated once again. He has an unfortunate destiny. But, it’s like he switched tracks at a different point this time. It’s like he struggles against the flow [of his fate] and sacrifices himself so that Shinji can survive [because Shinji has to survive].

Still seeing nothing but figurative speech there.

>Kaworu waking up in a box, in a row of similar boxes
Which confirms he's timelooping. Which is why he says "Let me guess, the third AGAIN?". How would he know who Shinji is right when waking up unless he's timelooping?
>refering to Gendo as his father
Husband's call their step-fathers 'father' in Japan. It's literally a homo joke.
>working directly under Gendo's orders the whole time
He straight up says he's going to betray Gendo/NERV's plan in the bed scene with Shinji.
>seemingly not knowing the whole truth as if his mind has been tampered with
How so?
>"I HAVE BEEN BORN TO MEET YOU" literally translates to kaworu being created by Gendo for his agenda
Uh no, it's just a reference to NGE like a lot of his other scenes.

Attached: it's a squeakel.jpg (685x960, 64K)

I love Kaworu

>buzzword buzzword
Maybe if you stopped cramming so many buzzwords into your cringe posts, i could actually take you seriously. Here's your last (you).

Seems like you're trying really hard to ignore any evidence of timeloops.
We all know what cycle means, Ishida using it multiple times can't be misconstrued.

False equivalency.
I'm saying Kaworu being portrayed as a time looper is not a new thing in the Eva franchise.

Upon what basis did you split Kaworu from 2.0 and 3.0 into two different individuals? I don't remember anything hinting at that from my own personal memory of watching the two movies.

Attached: 1563422981501.png (908x908, 946K)

He has no basis.

>dubs and a cool kid finisher
nicely done kohai

Attached: 1543600921690.png (540x554, 179K)

He has no grace

Not him but 2.0 Kaworu has a different design

I agree that timelooping in NGE is dumb, but we always knew it was kinda possible. Lilith!Rei can time travel. That's been canon from Episode 1. If anyone else can, it should be Kaworu/Adam.

>Which confirms he's timelooping.
No it doesn't, moron.
>How would he know who Shinji is right when waking up unless he's timelooping?
Memory implants.
>Husband's call their step-fathers 'father' in Japan. It's literally a homo joke.
Seems rubbish. Much more sensible explanation is that this line is actually meant to fucking inform us about stuff pertaining to the story, not making unfunny jokes at the audience.
>He straight up says he's going to betray Gendo/NERV's plan in the bed scene with Shinji.
Which only confirms he's been under Gnedo's orders thus far doesn't it? Can't break away from your superiors if they were never your superiors to begin with. Gnedo is overlooking the creation od Mark 6 which Kaworu is piloting. Gendo is the man behind Kaworu's actions.
>How so?
Knows something about the Spear of Cassius but can't tell apart one from the other, goes down to Terminal Dogma but doesn't know what's actually inside. Sells Shinji an obviously fake story about the N3I, and so on. Always one step behind Gendo.
>Uh no, it's just a reference to NGE like a lot of his other scenes.
It's a line in a movie therefore it's a line pertaining to the movie. Not everything is a meta joke or a reference.

So? Everyone has a different design in 3.0.

Why Kaworu has to die every time ;_;

Holy based trips of truth. How the fuck can anyone deny this? He's literally telling us Kaworu is time-looping. There's nothing metaphorical about "It should have been different from the previous cycle, but the same mistakes are repeated once again. He has an unfortunate destiny. But, it’s like he switched tracks at a different point this time."

Attached: 1563385539338.jpg (954x960, 92K)

Kaworu isn’t gay because angels are genderless

>Memory implants.
Sounds far more retarded than timelooping.
>Seems rubbish
It's true, the staff even joke about it:
>Tsurumaki: Kaworu’s line stayed the same from the very first storyboard. It was something he said while wearing his usual relaxed smile. Of course, at the last minute, just, I think, before we started post-synchronization, we began talking about whether or not it would be better if Kaworu looked scary during that scene.
>— As a result, it looks like he’s come to take his bride by force!
>Tsurumaki: Right, right (laughing). [We thought it would be] more interesting if Kaworu looked like [he was thinking]: “You’ve been with a woman while I’ve been away? How dare you…!” It’s not Kaworu’s usual relaxed expression; he’s somehow become irritated, right?

People will believe what they want to believe and deny it until the very end.
They also thought Kaworu was going to kidnap Shinji in 3.0 and Asuka would save him from the evil homo man.

Jokes on them that just like NGE, Shinji is the one that's all over Kaworu.

Attached: 3.0.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

He's the soul of a seed of life in a human body. If you say he can't have sexuality, the same would apply to Rei. Hope you're not a Reifag.

Because his death had meaning in the original and every subsequent incarnation has just copied the original even if that meaning isn't there.

So you’re saying Kaworu is gay?

It makes sense for him to die every time if you consider that the concept of human relationships and the heaps of pain they bring about to the parties involved are the biggest fear Shinji has.

Kaworu is a proactive, aggressive partner that overlooks all of Shinji's faults and loves him unconditionally, loves him for who he is and doesn't attach his worth as an individual to his proficiency at Eva piloting like how the rest of the cast and especially Gendo do, and he lets Shinji get very intimate and close to him within a matter of a few days in contrast with say, Asuka, who did nothing but confuse poor Shinji with her bipolar tsundere antics and her own fears and weaknesses for the length of the entire show . For Shinji, Kaworu is the ideal partner that'll never hurt him.

An ideal partner, but not a good one. One of the many messages Eva tries to tell to its viewers is that despite human relationship's tendency to cause lots of pain and suffering to people, that pain is necessary in bonding and loving others, that one needs to accept the sting of the quills of other porcupines if he wishes to find warmth huddling with them. But for Shinji to find true love, he first has to become disillusioned with his idealistic, naive and vain hopes for a painless relationship, symbolized by Kaworu, hence Kaworu's "betrayals" as Shinji puts it and his brutal deaths by crushing and headplosion.

Attached: __ayanami_rei_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_sylux__a214c97814c68534cb811069488542c7.png (2223x3342, 2.53M)

Because he's not what Shinji truly needs.

Is that the keit-ai of eva?

I just realized that he ruined both of his best looking characters in Eva(that is Yui and Kaworu) by giving them inferior hairstyles.

It exists to bait both Asukafags and Kaworufags by pairing their favourite with their least favourite.
And it fucking works perfectly on me, an Asukafag. I get mad every time.

Better aesthetic than any other pairing in the series, smug chill guy x agressive energetic girl, they actually talked in the drama CD once and the banter was pretty funny.

>better aesthetic
That would be Kaworu x Rei.

Yes.

Is this Mari and Yui talking?
t. non manga reader

>they actually talked in the drama CD
If you call Asuka having a homophobic rage "talking" then sure. It was funny though.

They're too similar, Kaworu x Asuka works because there's a contrast.

>Sounds far more retarded than timelooping.
Themes like continuity of consciousness between clones, copying of the personality, consciosness transplants and the dummy plug system are par for the course for Eva, but there is not a single instance of time travel in the TV continuity beside Quantum Rei. And even Quantum Rei could travel only in spirit.
There is literally nothing in that quote contradicting my statement. Jokes around a line have nothing to do with its actual meaning.

BASED AND SNEEDPILLED

he's probably a clone

Stupid fujoshit.

It did set the tone since Kaworu responded with sarcasm. That's more than enough for the shippers.

Pretty bad, but evatards doesn't care about that.

Literally nobody is hyped for this film user
At best some tards on youtube who just want views will pretend to care
Rebuilds are dead, one of the biggest disappointments in anime history confirmed.

>And even Quantum Rei could travel only in spirit
She literally erodes Kaworu's AT Field with her own before Heaven's Door. Also, what are you even trying to say by that? Spirit, the Soul, is something absolutely tangible in NGE. The very fact that Shinji can see her, that photons are bouncing off her body, is proof that Quantum Rei is able to interact with matter.

Sadamoto cant really design characters for shit and just draws the same face and changes details, hair, eye/skin colours etc

a real talentless hack

Isnt big rei with rei-lings an ANIMA thing?

>Literally nobody is hyped for this film user
Depends on what you consider "hyped"
I am looking forward to 3+1 just like im looking forward to star wars 9: I love trainwrecks and internet meltdowns

Attached: Star wars episode 3.0 + 6.0.png (1918x959, 492K)

sshhh, rei is trying to read

Attached: Screenshot-76.jpg (500x370, 67K)

There won't be a "meltdown" when 3+1 comes out.
It will dominate Yea Forums for one or two days, and then it will become just another eva film that nobody really likes that much and the Rebuilds will forever be remembered as the shallow trash that they are.

That was Rei III learning to use her Lilith powers not Quantum.

There is a point when you wonder what the hell Fuyutsuki wants, in the series he has a giant cuck fetish or something but hey we are going to die soon anyway but here he has been in this shit for another 14 years in a fucked up world without any other people but souless dolls, creepy black screens, a fag angel and fucking gendo ikari, seriously what the fuck he wants? he can´t fuck, marry or anything with Yui, he is not interested in becoming a god or an emperor or live forever, he is not being blackmailed as far as we know and even if he were, the world is destroyed so who would care if this bag of bones did something bad when he was young if what he is doing now is even worse, is he going to play Ritsuko and try to kill Gendo? someone who cucked Seele, Wille and pretty much everyone in this world? There is no fucking reason for Fuyutsuki to do this shit, Gendo´s wish to be with Yui again is already stupid but unless Fuyutsuki is promised to also, merge, join, kiss, fuck or touch Yui then is senseless and we all now that Gendo doesn´t share. At this point it would be more logical if you tell me Fuyutsuki is just plain evil and wants to destroy the world in the worst possible way or he is madly in love with Gendo

Attached: 1517100212760.png (584x470, 366K)

HE'S GOING TO OUT KEIKAUKU GENDO CAN'T YOU SEE IT'S SO OBVIOUS

your question will never be answered. at best you'll get an offhand comment 7 months after the movie is released from one of the VAs that vaguely mentions him.

Shinji is his son
what about that, user?

Wow it looks like shit lol

That makes no sense Shinji looks just like a younger Gendo.

Cancer.

Quantum makes way more sense to me. I don't buy Rei III just showing up out of nowhere, suddenly knowing how to create the strongest AT Field in the entire series.

The red "coreified" areas is caused by the release of the Anti-AT field during Near Third Impact. Beings with AT field cannot exist inside Anti-AT influenced areas because, as you would expect, their AT field dissolve. The Anti L System is some method they discovered capable of reverting Anti-AT fields using those pillars with cores. Due to the fact that we see Shinji, Rei and Asuka walking through coreified areas as if it was nothing, one can assume they are no longer Lilin

Why would quantum need to create an AT Field to get into Terminal Dogma? Thinking it wasn't the actual Rei III there just needlessly complicates things.

Dude, she even does a "wow, what the fuck am i doing" face. Its totally III finding out her powers.

Also Quantum / Ghost has no real powers after lilith physically dies to release all the souls back

>3.0 creates dozens of unanswered lore questions that destroy the narrative of the original show and the two movies before it
>3.0+1.0 will never answer any of them because anno would rather waste time with bad cgi fight scenes and mari's boobs bouncing
It's all so tiresome.

He stays because he believes Instrumentality the way Gendo and Yui planned it is right.

Why would the actual Rei III go there, show off her flashy AT Field and then do nothing?

>Also Quantum / Ghost has no real powers after lilith physically dies to release all the souls back
t. your ass

>At this point it would be more logical if you tell me Fuyutsuki is just plain evil
He is, but he tries to pretend he is the best of two crazy bastards,even the talk he has with Shinji in 3.33 is just about breaking shinji´s mind so he fuck up everything in the end, even in the series the whole thing with Yui gives you the idea that the man is as bitter and dark as Gendo but less autistic, playing the good old man when he actually wants the same shit but ultimately too coward to go and use it with Yui, is okay anyway isn´t it? Yui wanted to be a god because yadda yadda but Fuyutsuki is too coward and old to make her wishes true and that bastard Gendo will do it and maybe fuck up but well, at least Yui will have what she wants right? Who cares about the world anyway or these poor children or the so called son of the only woman I ever loved, fuck them because she didn´t want to fuck me. Rebuild just make it even more clear, Fuyutsuki is a bastard preteding to be just a tired old man in love with science/Yui and the smithers of the always epic and evil Gendo. Don´t let any other tell you a different thing, specially in the rebuilds, Fuyutsuki is a crazy evil bastard

>Why would the actual Rei III go there
First of all since she's basically Lilith and Kaworu is basically Adam, she knows he's bad fucking news and has probably been waiting for him to show his hand.
She's almost certainly decided at this point to throw her lot in with Shinji already which explains why she appears ready to help him fight Kaworu, though it turned out not to be necessary.
Finally, QRei also has no reason to show up, and in fact it would ruin the bookends effect that the two times QRei does show up outside of Third Impact creates.

gib pokapoka rei back you hack

>Rei III go there, show off her flashy AT Field and then do nothing
She saved shinjis life. Isnt that enough?

Fuck you nigger

God I fucking hate Anno, why did they kill reis design

Attached: Screenshot (218).png (1920x1080, 463K)

user, pls, no racism outside of Yea Forums

Who can time travel? Who can remember?

Sorry, I wanted to quote
Fuck you nigger

No one
No one

Looks the same as ever to me, beyond the hotter black plugsuit

pointy ass chin, based on no past design
ree

>Why would the actual Rei III go there, show off her flashy AT Field and then do nothing?
Kaworu was using his massive AT Field to completely block off access to Terminal Dogma.
Rei needed to use her own field to get down there (also probably needed it to float down as Kaworu did)
And Rei needed to get down there to watch, and if Shinji lost she might have been able to try and intervene.

Attached: 1487134237394.jpg (1365x1024, 212K)

Isn't it time for your monthly fap Cuckyutsuki? Rei Q maybe is not there but you still have the photograph with Yui

sole angle

Its always a bit pointy, the extent of which depends on the artist.
Its not that much more pronounced anyway.

Attached: 21342.png (487x383, 228K)

the trailer one has a clear curving angle for her chin as opposed non accentuated versions

How long is Kaworu’s big D?

It's a sea of dirac

Does the Lance of Longinus have its own AT Field? The blur when it starts up is identical to the one around Unit 01 when it activates its AT Field. The Replicas also transform into bulging oranges masses with tiny humanoid legs before exploding when Shinji rejects Instrumentality.

Attached: Longinus Returns.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

The lance has a mind of its own in a way, and yes.

That's god, Homer.

>June 2020

Is Anno aiming for the Olympics?

I just can't bring myself to care about these stupid movies since 3.0
I'll watch it but I'm not invested in any of the characters anymore.

And the gold medal for the javelin throw goes to Rei Ayanami!

Attached: mpv-shot0062.jpg (1440x1080, 241K)

I love Asuka.

I love her more.

Attached: 37aa001556356.jpg (687x941, 91K)

I hate Asuka.

We know, user.

Big enough to make Shinji blush.

Attached: sneak a peek.png (1074x558, 244K)

Rei is cuter.

Kaworu pls.

Shinji is going to knock up Kuronami!

Attached: illust_55688797_20190720_235423.jpg (509x800, 48K)

Gross, that's like his mom.

Your point being?

Attached: yui milkies.jpg (1200x1707, 158K)

Yui is evil.

Yui did nothing wrong.

She has a vagina so she gets to be portrayed as a good guy

>people think this will be a new Kaworu clone
It's clearly a flashback to one of their 3.0 gay piano lessons, look at their clothes. Probably during instrumentality, just Shinji's mental projection of him.

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Evangelion_3.33_You_Can_(Not)_Redo_(1920x816_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[010A5269].mkv_snapshot_01.15 (1920x1080, 703K)

It can't be a flashback, neither have the bomb collar on.

There's no reason for Wille to stick Shinji in a school uniform

> people not understanding the trailer is the 15 year timeskip abridged

he got better

money

Different background as well.

The wait between JP release and here is going to be a nightmare, imagine the threads

That is just Shinji's style. Don't be fooled by advertisement, Shinji is not /fa/.

Has a timeskip ever not been a horrible move?

Attached: 68.jpg (900x630, 149K)

No collar, and the background seems to be on the Wunder. Probably a clone like Rei Q.

Anno ruined the entire thing with 3.0, I'm not watching this shit.

>Evangelion 3.0+1.0
th
THAT'S JUST 4
JUST CALL IT EVANGELION 4

Gunbuster.

What's Poka?

It is actually just the second third of 3.0, 4.0 isn't coming in 10 more years.

A-user....

Eleven men made of five cheeses (1999)

>20 years later, user still doesn't understand the purpose and meaning of Kaworu

How long is Gendo's?

The Japanese names are based on a traditional three act play structure genius, it's to show it's breaking the convention

>tfw all this happened off-screen between 2.0 and 3.0

Green Lagann

Who switched Rei and Asuka's personalities?
Because a quiet possibly poka Asuka would be really disorienting.

She looks a bit more like Yui now.

Fucking text correction

Attached: brick.png (400x292, 142K)

>lolishit

Doesn't Yui have the gross Sadamoto hairstyle in Rebuild

It's 3.0+1.0 because it's an appendix to 3.0. This way the three act structure isn't broken. In the original plans this was meant to play in theaters together with Q. Notice how we don't have a title in the venue of "You can (not) ect", and will probably not get one.

>Shinji is the one that's all over Kaworu
No user I clearly saw Kaworu was all over Shinji, mostly his brains.

the doujin has all body types, user

We didn't get the 3.0 title until like December 2011

it's during instrumentality

I wouldn't be surprised if the Lance of Longinus had a really strong but concentrated AT Field, that the Lance itself can manipulate or alter to adapt against the target's AT Field, so it can penetrate it. That could explain the ability to penetrate any AT Field, no matter how strong. It would make sense since it was created to stop/seal away the seeds of life themselves, which have the strongest AT Fields. It could also be that it is capable of producing an Anti AT Field.

my nigga!

Attached: big_1473907868_image.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Do Rei Qs dream of soulless sheep?

So who are those four shadows?
Misato says "the chosen children finally assemble" or some shit, is that Asuka, Mari, Kaworu and Toji? Since Rei and Shinji were away from everything. Probably some other Rei instead of Toji really.

You seriously think the original concept would have had Shinji and Rei stuck inside the Eva for the entire movie

With exception of Rei II, all NGE Reis are harsher and more aggressive than Asuka

Attached: 1516830705370[1].png (1920x1080, 3.32M)

They'd come out at some point, naturally.

I want to ride Rei's baloney pony

Rei II is best.

Attached: mpv-shot0027.jpg (960x720, 95K)

So then they're the other two shadows, no mystery

wrong

Attached: 616165.jpg (720x406, 38K)

>With exception of the only Rei that matters
Try again.

So it's Asuka, Shinji, Rei and who? Kaworu or Mari?

Well Kaworu's standing in front of them so obviously it's Mari

All I ask of this movie is addressing Toji/Hikari with a happy end, and a baby if possible.

Attached: group 010.jpg (640x877, 77K)

Instead Toji and Kensuke are together and Hikari wants Asuka but is cucked by Mari

Somehow I thought that was Fuyutsuki.
Damn, I wish Toji got to be a pilot at least in bizarro 3.0.
Mari could just come out as Seele agent of something and the 5 children battle her and the MP or something. No one would expect that.

Everyone would expect that
Somehow I think it's more subversive for Mari to just be exactly as she appears

I have the feeling Anno is aiming to piss me off by having them apart - or worse pull some shit where they were together but were unhappy and broke up.

Meh. Don't bother replying to my posts with such weak sauce.

>Everyone would expect that
That's the where the subversion is user, Anno playing along with the expected route and doesn't pull the rug in the last minute would be really surprising. Sort of like 2.0 but without fucking everything up in the end.

Instead Hikari keeps around Toni's severed dick and uses it as a dildo

Ever since that interview where Anno admitted not being too involved with anything related to Mari to make sure she would feel different from what what Eva usually is every theory of Mari being special for a reason became really absurd

So "your original was a lot friendlier" and "Gendo-kun" will never be elaborated on

>or worse pull some shit where they were together but were unhappy and broke up.
That depends on how much screen time they would get. The more screen time the more room for drama, but IMO they won't get much. Probably just a few lines exchanged with Shinji. For that kind of drama to play out thy would already had to have bee established as a couple in 2.0, but since they haven't the fourth would have to do the whole establishing and then breaking up in one go. IMO that's very unrealistic.
Kensuke on the other hand seems to be more important this time. He's on the height chart twice with two costumes and he's closer to the MCs. Both Toji and Hikari are squished together in a corner far to the left, so I'm just hoping they're a happy background couple doing background stuff on Wunder. Maybe they run a cantine together?

In the scene with him holding the SDAT he also has his uniform on

If the numbering on the clips are right, he appears during the medpoint. I doubt instrumentality would happen early.

What kind of moron gives away chronology of the cuts presented in a trailer anyway? That completely defeats the purpose of clever misleading montage.

Attached: 4e9a6d2.jpg (400x225, 17K)

>your original was a lot friendlier
Wasn't that a reference to the part where Rei thanked her in 2.0?

Seems like a pretty flimsy judgement based on a single sentence
Would be far more instead interesting for her to be taking about Yui

Anno better not be shitting on Toji like that. Cutting out his EoE scene was already bad enough.

Attached: 1484620619194.png (662x540, 240K)

mommy

Yes?

Attached: Rei.png (1080x1920, 2.19M)

>3.0 + 1.0 is just 3 hours worth of scrolling internet threads from the last 13 years
sasuga

>mfw Anno doesn't pussy out again and we get plenty of Toji and he is the reason Shinji recovers from his fucked up mental state, as he should be, and a main character in the movie and one of the faces of the franchise moving forward while Mari is left to die in the gutter, completely forgotten

Attached: 1504502428753.jpg (433x380, 42K)

There is no saving this trainwreck

Set to the gangster rap remix of Komm Süßer Tod

>tiny nips
Hot

He already did by having him back at all instead of making the 3.0 scene with his plugsuit have any impact

Fuck this fag

I still like her character but she doesn't have shit on Soryu. I like Soryu so much because of how broken and imperfect she was, and I wanted to help raise her into a responsible young adult. Considering I have my life in check, I'd like to help others reach the same amount of contentness I feel.

The worst part is I will have to rewatch 2+3 because I have completely forgotten what happened

Dont watch 3 its
1/3 shinji u evil nao
2/3 gay piano
3/3 fag dies

Literally nothing happens

>Anno gives a clear outline of the plot of 4.0
>retards think because they solved the little puzzle he gave them they've spoiled the movie
>in the end nothing from the trailer makes it to the release
As expected of the master.

Attached: cf4757273ebc1a2af6dd3bf77975d326.jpg (704x480, 27K)

>and I wanted to help raise her into a responsible young adult

jesus how fucking new are you

>Shinji worrying about his friends who have been missing and the ominous sign of that shirt
>turns out his friends were chilling on Wunder the whole time he just missed them one corridor to the left
Based.

>finale ends with Kaworu and Asuka together
What would be your reaction?

Attached: LAK_1501596120098.jpg (1000x468, 549K)

It makes more sense than Shinji/Asuka now since she's twice his age.

It won't because Kaworu (and possibly Rei) will an hero again in order to revive the planet. Kaworu will give his living essense or some other shit to restore life as it was before.

>hey shinji
>third impact wasn't your fault man

There is no way you are getting a normal ending
Expect a bunch of incoherent shit that contradicts itself

I missed her so much lads

I appreciate your effort to make people angry because your kaworu/asuka spam make me seethe a lot. Congrats.

I don't think that's what milkies look like from below

I just genuinely like them together, and I know I'm (not) alone.
I didn't realize people would seethe so much over it, but it's quite funny.

Attached: LAK_1437430580315.jpg (530x550, 118K)

fuck off shes mine

Attached: pottery.png (546x422, 185K)

Why stop there, Anno can combine the suffering by making it Asuka x Toji like in the live action episode
He probably piloted at some point so he'd be stuck at 14 like her

Leaked character designs show him with an adult height

Trash. Pure trash. My eyes are bleeding.

Does Shinji see this and hang himself on the spot?

Mari offers to cheer him up

Yes. Shinji would not survive to a double cucking

He watches like the fag he is.

Attached: keked.jpg (450x550, 69K)

Mari offers to put him down like the sick puppy he is.

Mari would never turn down a chance for a good fuck

Mari is a dyke

Shinji is basically a girl

True.

Shinji wants to be Asuka's puppy.

Attached: dog.jpg (1406x1031, 376K)

>Toji dying off screen so a dumb vague scene can have an "impact"
Nah fuck that desu senpai.