Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One 027 (2019) (Digital) (danke-Empire)

>Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One 027 (2019) (Digital) (danke-Empire)
www23.zippyshare.com/v/Oi4tJqiz/file.html
mega.nz/#!nLRQlAyI!xqMCNFLzWx1dXf-95N4pm4KRikHC8OmsHBuw73zHN_E

Folder: zippyshare.com/dankebitte/xuavcf4g/dir.html

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c027 (web) - p000 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (1733x2600, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipg4EL_JUyE
youtu.be/2OWa7oyJwxY?t=22
youtube.com/watch?v=IAihtYGwlIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Monitoring/waiting for dump, etc.
Also question, do we see more of this mage on "current year" GS?

I didn't expect a chapter today, dumping anyway.

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c027 (web) - p001 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 570K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c027 (web) - p002 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 569K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c027 (web) - p003 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 591K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c027 (web) - p004 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 583K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c027 (web) - p005 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 542K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c027 (web) - p006 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 534K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c027 (web) - p007 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 614K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c027 (web) - p008 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 545K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c027 (web) - p009 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 595K)

You wouldnt lose to Goblin would you?

Attached: 1515613627.jpg (950x1364, 271K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c027 (web) - p010 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 636K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c027 (web) - p011 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 595K)

mother fucker

Whats wrong user? Just the tip wont count right?

Attached: 11623728782.jpg (950x1364, 368K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c027 (web) - p012 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 524K)

Why didn't GS sit next to her?

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c027 (web) - p013 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 560K)

So goblins have natural population control.

Eventually goblins betray each other and kill each other.

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c027 (web) - p014 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 530K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c027 (web) - p015 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 579K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c027 (web) - p016 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 564K)

>Skaven

Oh crap, they exist in GS?!

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c027 (web) - p017 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 552K)

Then both pairs of eyes will be watching the same direction. Makes them easier to ambush.

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c027 (web) - p018 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 636K)

Plus looking into one another’s eyes is romantic.

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c027 (web) - p019 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 551K)

daym

Real shit incoming. Brace yourself.

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c027 (web) - p020 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 614K)

cute!

Attached: gob gob.png (305x293, 118K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c027 (web) - p021 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 566K)

SKAVEN!!!

>Skaven
Motherfucker. We Warhammer now?

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c027 (web) - p022 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 455K)

Oh shit

Thanks stalker.

Attached: rxi1x08781u11.jpg (827x1169, 190K)

Is she implying what I think she's implying?

youtube.com/watch?v=ipg4EL_JUyE

did bilbo shared knowledge with a dragon ?

So if he ever runs out of goblins to kill on his own planet, he'll become an astronaut? Or just blow up the moon?

fuck guess the Vermintide is on its way

I bet he brigand had gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth.

yes

He’ll have to get help from a green dude that claims he’s not a goblin to blow up the moon.

GS/Toriko team up when?

Already? I thought GS:SS was monthly, not biweekly?

So she is still alive

This manga was always biweekly, it just takes a break half the time

I hate it when they bring up game mechanics. They don't know they are NPCs in a game played by the gods

>my master was a lizardman
>and that made me...quite the scholar on various kinds of hesery

Attached: 1555434018823.jpg (433x427, 86K)

his going to ask the skaven to build him a rocket to blow up the moon

In case anyone wondering, Grape Nun comes from northern land. People there have brown skin & green eyes.
And Green Moon is the symbol of God of Knowledge, he has blue eyes.

Attached: 302.jpg (1080x1920, 586K)

You never want Skaven to build anything for you.

Don't lie user, she comes from the moon too.

unless if it's destroying the moon

Pretty nice chapter, I have always liked some worldbuilding from time to time
Also, mage is top cute

Not even merchant believe the stuff about green moon.
Northern land has shit-tons of big goblins & the barbarians are, well, barbarians. Thus the rumor.

Could be. I haven't read the light novel (nor do I know if it reveals it) but I got the implication she is a dragon too.

What's the implication here? That GS was afraid of goblin I guess?

No wonder this is the highest rated GS volume. It has been great so far and best girl takes this to a whole other level.

Attached: Come.jpg (564x423, 187K)

She is mocking the story as ludicrous, a fable and somewhat assumes he agrees. His response is telling her that he is 100% serious and truly believes it.

What do you think she is implying?

Attached: 1555710606580.png (798x241, 148K)

Does she come from there too?

Attached: 75580769_p0.jpg (1105x1250, 146K)

Someone on my wavelength!

Attached: 1543337907802.jpg (570x758, 318K)

>Skaven
There Is hope to blown up the moon GS

What do you think?

Attached: whores.jpg (517x411, 106K)

RAT FUCKING SHIIIIITS

Attached: 747923582767.jpg (1620x1214, 987K)

Thanks for the chapter.

GS Goblins do seem to grow like WH Orcs.

Attached: 1519327113736.jpg (794x648, 203K)

I love this motherfucker.

Arc Mage a CUTE!

Yes. Grape Nun is targeted because she is close to Priestess.

Somebody should make a map with every location we know so far.

It's very thoughtful without being up its own ass.

Sauce? I'm not finding it using the usual stuff

The LN will be out in 4 days, I don' know I should read it or wait until the manga finishes this arc.

Attached: Best.jpg (267x258, 53K)

This
You're thinking as GS

Thank you.
Now I feel dumb for not getting the implication

Wrong.
Arc mage needs e=mc2 on her robe to show she is smart.

I'm sure she can memorize that equation.

Attached: Ask.jpg (494x278, 95K)

>tfw she will never cast an illusion on you to make you think you're having sex with her

Attached: 1562362461352.png (446x473, 335K)

Poor user

Attached: Anon.jpg (188x282, 46K)

No, not even in the novels

Welp, I guess the mary-sue is an exception then.

Attached: 57.jpg (671x960, 84K)

She sat next to him, user.

That's what I'm saying? With Priestess it was even GS that asked her to sit beside him.
Then again they've been together for a longer time.

Do you recognize that she is best girl now?

Attached: AM a best.jpg (849x1061, 436K)

search with Peter grill and you cant go wrong.

And he ruled his kingdom with a troubled brow
>new conan movie never

My wife is so beautiful.

Attached: 72218043_p3.jpg (370x320, 26K)

Attached: ___.webm (128x150, 29K)

Attached: oh.png (469x647, 343K)

Now that I think about it, is cowgirl the only one with an ahoge?

Attached: 1553827349664.jpg (204x246, 21K)

Concerned Arc Mage is cute

Agreed. This has been a superb arc.
>GS autism nonstop
>arcmage is probably one of the best non-GS characters of the series and best girl
>fantastic synergy with GS since she's a perfect foil to his autism
>her antics are endearing and fun, she's never tiring, dialogue AND scenes both great
>expy dump-ish about GS learning more about goblins
>arcmage expanding GS's mind about his view towards goblins and how to think about them in order to better understand them
>based scenes like
I'd let her use my body for all sorts of experiments if she just let me sniff her feet once.

She is also the biggest aho.

I think one of the other two was better. But even with her, does it really count as losing?

Forbidden Lore: The Lusty Argonian Maid

Only if you think you lost.
Ponytails light my boner on boner so Im happy as a clam.

Attached: 121637288939.jpg (950x1364, 284K)

fire*
gimme a break its 5am here and I havent slept yet.

I think the one on the left might be best, but her and the other haven't had enough time to prove it.

Attached: x17.jpg (950x1340, 320K)

She manages the farm finances. She is smart.

Attached: 72846451_p0.jpg (1000x1200, 668K)

he figured out what the shit is with the portal, oh fuck.

This typesetting is distracting.

>Dont even have abs
Nah. Gobuko is simply superior.

Based

Attached: Burglar.jpg (398x317, 111K)

Yea Forums lied to me. You all said wizards have no sense of right and wrong.

You're thinking with goblins now.

The real reason is because GS didn't pay.

>Skaven
PFFFF, they're a child's nightmare. They don't actually exist, man-thing.

>no burglar in the world can steal the knowledge from a dragon's head
Excuse me?

Attached: Mind_flayer.jpg (346x500, 35K)

Attached: I am not laughing.png (449x898, 420K)

That's /tg/'s fault.

>he has blue eyes
There is some deal with that, so far the only characters with blue eyes are that god, the king, his sister....and priestess.

Because HE made the motions telling her to sit next to him, pretty much what archmage did in this chapter.

Can they use word Skaven?

Dragon mage girl is best girl. I wish she show up in the main series.

I am confused over this part, what does she means?

Attached: What does she mean.jpg (207x425, 70K)

That doesn't help, user.

She wants to meet the DMs.

A praying character shan't ever gaze beyond the edge of the cosmos, where the greater creator deities dwell. Such desires are heresy.

And GS doesn't give a shit about that?

Thanks for the chapter.

Also, what happened to this month's UQ Holder?

her entire quest is to get closer to the gods. it'll become clear later when her and austimo climb the goblin shadow tower and solve puzzles while fighting shadow goblins in her attempt to solve the spark. she thinks it will lead her closer to her mission.

>And he was killed by a future goblin lord

Attached: 027 (1).jpg (900x1350, 553K)

This has been a waste of time so far, he isn't learning anything from her.

it's safer that way... for GS.

so the whole "she goes though a portal in the end" is she trying to reach the realm of the asshole meta gods?

This level of speedreading is something else.

She's a dragon, so she's functionally immortal.

UQ Holder has been spotty these last few months

gay

Fucking Skavens

>She is a dragon
Proof? This chapter is not enough.

been a long while since i read this volume but she gained nothing from her spark tower quest. the ring even becomes a ring of breathing so she just leaves after some speech about how she wont laugh at autsimo and his genocide mission

Well, shit. This chapter is all I had to go on. I mean it seemed really plausible because I just played in a DnD session earlier this week that had a similar twist.

Is true she leaves his stuff to GS and he just sell it all?

I'm going to rape the Priestess while Goblin Slayer is forced to watch!

She understands morals intellectually, and is abusing that knowledge to tease Goblin Slayer. She clearly gives no sincere fucks about the girls safety.

It’s just murderhobo jargon user.

So “Naga” really is just another name for dragon, and dragons are intelligent in this setting. Glad to finally have that explicitly stated, I was a little uncertain.
Lizardbro achieving his goal, ascending, and building a horde of cheese and dinosaur fossils when?

>Smarter
>Sexier
>Funnier
>Stronger
How can lesser girls even compete?

Attached: 1555709711379.png (576x437, 449K)

Goblins pretty heavily copy locusts behavior patterns: when a population becomes too big for their home to fit, they go berserk and charge out in a frenzied swarm until they either all die or scatter to the four winds from lack of coordination. And backstabbing is just par for the course within any goblin group.

I wonder why goblins dont attract cunts who thinks of goblin nests as a means of easy whores to sell to a brothel or nobles looking for submissive whores to his collection?

By actually getting GS attention, he only hears her for her goblin info and nothing else. Also, the other girls aren't heartless bitches.

>somebody
futaba?

Attached: map.jpg (1400x1441, 428K)

Attached: eat shit.png (960x540, 604K)

We can't we just co-exist?

Attached: goblin love.jpg (950x7195, 3M)

Make your own fucking thread.

She doesn't need GS attention. She is too much for him unlike the other girls.

Attached: ms.jpg (416x422, 140K)

By actually solving the main problem of the MC?

Attached: 71335103_p1.jpg (700x1782, 293K)

that's not Conan.

Remember that year one has a different artist.

>Hurr Durr instead of taking a period of time to maximize my knowledge of my enemy so that I can more optimally combat them afterwards, I’ll just fly by the seat of my pants and trust my shitty gear to get me through the combat learning curve!
>Also, instead of ever so much as making an attempt to share my knowledge with other people, I’ll keep it all to myself and justify it out of fear that “goblins will steal my book”, despite no goblin ever having displayed a shred of literacy or interest in reading material!
>After all, killing goblins in revenge of slaughtered rookies and villagers is more important than doing the bare minimum to lessen those casualties around me, adoihoi!
I love Goblin Slayer, and I will argue in defense of him and his tactics against all the anal, retarded /tg/fags any day of the week, but this aspect of his character and reasoning genuinely infuriates me and is the one part of his rationale I find utterly stupid and inexcusable.

Great, how old is this? Not that I can read it anyway.

Because you are looking from your point of view instead of him. Also GS isn't against sharing knowledge, he even becomes GS Sensei in vol 6. He is against making notes.

the biggest volume number is for volume 7, I think.

His point of view, damn it.

Is there any rape?

She’s commenting with an overly flowery poem about how she’s questing for the sake of gathering knowledge to one day ascend to a higher understanding/power/existence, Esoteric Mysticism style, while making fun of GS for joining her, both on this specific quest and in the pursuit of “knowledge”, with extremely limited and backwards commitment and intent.

A copycat or descendent with close resemblance, she’s quoting ancient history, and even if it was contemporary, Conan by the time he became a recognized king was past middle-age and no longer doing muscle-work.

>year one LN volume 3 is announced
>Is focused on loli Priestess.

Attached: 1552859386917.jpg (370x320, 28K)

But user, it makes sense. He's the DMPC who wants to be more special than anyone else. He wants to be that guy everyone else says is wrong but was secretly right and fights the true enemy everyone ignores because he's supposed to be smart and they aren't. If anyone else grows a brain, they might overshadow him so he keeps them stupid so everything slightly smart he does seems genius.

Is this true or just shitposting?

Goblins get more enjoyment from torturing their captives more than raping them. A rescued girl, assuming you can find a nest get her out before she dies, will be in no condition for further carnality.

Nah, is false, no volume 3 of year one has been announcing yet. I do wish is about Priestess, though.

Attached: 1561684240336.jpg (2200x2500, 1.77M)

This autistic fucker. I swear i love him. Also why does it feel like that a duo party with this girl in the main story is far more interesting than what we have now? Can you imagine it? These two crazy people going around killing goblins and finding more efficient ways to exterminate them and the girl goes around dissecting and hoarding treasures/knowledge

Go back to your shield hero threads, nobody says GS is wrong all other the silver ranks overshadow him anyway.

She hasn't killed a single Goblin, she hasn't helped at all, that torch light up is manga original, wasn't in the LN.

Later Priestess herself overshadows him, hard. Is even made clear that he would have die several times if she wasn't there.

>5ed Barbarian
>Unarmored Defense
>HUGE amounts of HP
>possibly Rage, functionally doubling that HP
>the enemy goblin just stabbed and one-shotted that

Attached: SoupyDimEquestrian-small.gif (445x250, 821K)

>nobody says GS is wrong
>when all the dummy noobs who are all going to die make fun of him
>when he's the one with the plans every time

He would have died from the very beginning if he wasn't the dungeon master's beloved character.

Attached: Smug puppy.jpg (348x244, 14K)

Why does she deem to dislike whores. Its an honest living.

>A silver rank is better than rookies
You are really smart, user.

Those are wizard elves

But Goblin Slayer is an unremarkable NPC

Because pure girls dislike whores.

Attached: Just married.jpg (858x1350, 712K)

He is nothing special, he just started the game not on level one & already multi-classed.

He is not, the DM himself thinks he ruins his fun. He is a wild piece they can't control and keep ruining their games by blocking their rolls.

Holy shit, can you be more blatant that you don't read this story? The DM, the god "Truth", dislikes how GS keeps running his goblin related games.

Young CG dislikes any girl that gets close to GS, present CG outgrown that attitude after 5 years of GS not getting whores.

>T. I haven't read the LN side chapters about the gods.

It was impossible for her to guess that 5 years later he would be in a party with 2 whores.

Attached: CuteCG.png (450x450, 105K)

Correct me if I'm wrong but is this implying that the mage girl is actually a dragon? She even hordes jewels and trinkets like one as well.

She's a dragon posing as a human. She has an addiction to collecting valuable items, particularly jewelery, has a seemingly infinite knowledge of magic spells, is absurdly powerful given the power levels of the universe, and makes incredibly direct references to herself as a dragon.

Does she get gobbed? Is she a dragon like other anons are saying?

Is archmage fault, young CG collected all her courage to go and "face" archmage, who just tell her "nah, we are just researching", because archmage is hot (for her), CG got convinced that GS is too crazy to do a move on any girl, which means she has to be the one doing the moves. Cue 5 years of pathetic indirect moves.

Read what she says before that, she was the personal student of a Lizardman who became/was becoming a dragon while tutoring her. She has a “dragon’s knowledge” and considers herself part/steward of his horde for having that privilege.
It may be possible that she herself also is/became a dragon, but that is a huge stretch imo.

She doesn't het gobbed and just fuck off at the end. Dunno about the dragon thing.

So she's a cumdumpster for a lizardman?

I wish main characters would actually get gobbed. Does anyone else get gobbed? I recall that the sword saint's best friend got gobbed to death and her body was eaten by wild animals?

What? Sword saint? You mean haruhi companion? Nobody ever mentioned this in all these years, it must be bullshit.

Fuck off, rapefag, your kin is extinct.

No not her. There was some girl who went traveling into some frozen lands with her friend and ran into a more civilized colony of goblins but while they thought she was some saint, her friend got gobbed and they fed her to wild animals or something? After the arc, the girl cut her hair or something.

I guess you are talking about Noble fencer's best friend but she was far from being a main character.

Attached: Noble Fencer.jpg (924x1631, 224K)

That is Noble Fencer, aka the useless girl that is not a cute lesbian.

>I’ll keep it all to myself and justify it out of fear that “goblins will steal my book”
That's not what he said at all.

What happened to her friend? Did she pop out goblin children?

Why are you so upset about that? You have Priestess and she is a cute lesbian.

Attached: 1560185413517.png (362x286, 113K)

Fuck off.

She still a bit hostile when she met Priestess the first time.

Attached: 9.png (850x159, 64K)

Not that guy but if this was an actual game on a tabletop, I'd say he is EASILY being sucked off by a DM. I get it's not one to one DnD but some of this blatantly shits all over DnD in every way I can imagine. Any player pulling off stunts like using a Beholder's non-heat-based beams to pull off a dust exposion, which wouldn't work even IF the attack was heat-based, and then everyone gets away perfectly fine without the slightest hearing or breathing problem pulling this off, I'd be asking the DM what the fuck just happened. This character, in any conventional DnD game, would need either some extremely rigged and poorly cut dice or some absolutely enormous DM love.

Because it could actually go somewhere with Noble Fencer, unlike your massive denial situation. Also it added to NF character, without it she is boring.

But this IS an actual D&D played by gods, a game thatbis alive so that means there some stuff out of the gods control.

>is an unremarkable NPC
>does not roll the die
>He is a wild piece they can't control and keep ruining their games by blocking their rolls.
>unremarkable NPC
>The DM, the god "Truth", dislikes how GS keeps running his goblin related games.
>NPC is so powerful that the DM can't do shit to him
>not someone who read LN side chapters and says they're nonsense

But only the first time and it was mostly because of surprise, she was expecting his partner to be boy instead of a cute girl.

That is not hostile, CG is (somehow) jealous of girls with slim bodies. Maybe is because her hot body cannot get a reaction out of GS?

Conan the Barbarian confirmed to exist in GS universe

There's outside the gods' control and then there's this caliber. I mean, if a random npc somehow pulled everything that I expect a metagaming player who's taking advantage of the DM's kindness and willingness to ignore physics or even occasional rules like this, I'd probably shit myself. It's like if a generic enemy in your game started doing pro-speedrun glitches or similar. This guy is far from normal and I'd probably call some paranormal investigator if I ever saw this happen for real.

Why aren't you complaining about the two in universe mary sues instead?

Scratch that, I'd undoubtedly shit myself. But before then, I'd ask if the DM is pulling any strings to make this random npc so special. I'd probably suspect the DM before I suspect the rules to be so poorly written or weirdly worded that even in-universe npcs are exploiting the shit out of it.

Because those at least follow the rules and are noted to explicitly BE rule breakers with loaded dice. This one npc has nothing. He's just inexplicably pulling off stuff which I'd bet those mary sues can't do. Even those mary sues have to follow the rules every now and then. They might just nat 20 every roll but at least a nat 20 is by the game's rules. This one guy rolling a 1 yet the game behaving like he 20ed is the real shocker. Thus why the npc draws my attention.

I think this one was typesetted, someone has it?

Attached: 71417187_p0.png (1447x2046, 1.35M)

The naga thing was already explained in Vol 5.

>planes-walking
>that attempt at diversion
She knows something and isn't telling.

Priestess will write the Slayer's Guide.

Volume 6, nighttime report to Guild Girl, Wizard Boy listening in and wanting to make notes. What does GS say is the reason he forbids WB to do so? Reality doesn’t rewrite itself to make you right just because you say so.

The syntax was so choppy in that section I couldn’t readily trust the translators to be correctly relaying anything being said.

That would be the dumb hat's guide then.

Look at the credit page it's literally the same translator so you shouldn't trust anything here either.

>they made GS as super smart and making everyone a dumb idiot
>anyone who read it actually knows that isn't true
Even outside the gsverse, GS still get misunderstood.
Truly poetic.

Attached: 1551226950393.jpg (800x1000, 263K)

This.
>they made GS as super idiot and making everyone a dumber idiot
is the truth

I agree with you.
If only I had just one page of manga or LN that proved it...
Fuck, it let's go with greentext instead!

You are trying to make someone look smarter now I suppose.

The idea behind the post was that a mind flayer could steal the knowledge of a dragon.

eh
i can imagine even great mages also have a tendency to hoard great magical shit tho

i still like the possibility of her being a dragon tho

>If only I had just one page of manga or LN that proved it...
>every page

>ripped boobs
wew lad

Lots, really. Like the start alone is crazy dumb. Who the hell says that sword in the early chapters is too long for a cave? Nobody knows how to stab anymore.

Whenever that happens: bad roll.

Outfit swap

Attached: 75808158_p2.png (2241x3000, 2.21M)

do you think they also eat the penis of a human

haha

Attached: 1546573630727.jpg (870x1305, 832K)

rolled snake eyes
i think those are critical failures

This needs a kyoani edit.

>can't prove with actual evidence like a page of manga or LN
>yea this guy whos autistic doesn't know how to halfswording and they make this newbie adventure dumber by not knowing it and just agree with the autistic guy
>THAT'LL SHOW EM
Honest to god I spit my coffee because how hilariously retarded the posters are.
Their retardation is too pure from their genetics that I can't helped but felt sorry for them.

Attached: 1523569351657.png (423x584, 575K)

You really overestimating GS, he can't roll that means he also can't critical success. He still fails saving throw against sleeping cloud, he'll be dead from fireball/disintegrate, he fails to see the goblins are baiting him & the rest of the veterans, he gets swatted by Great Demon Hand, he can't even get past 2nd Ogre regeneration with every advantage, & don't even start with vampire or undead. Which one that breaks the rules to save them from that situation? Oh right, the steel ranked blonde.

Attached: 8bp.png (391x335, 8K)

Oh, look. /pol/ is leaking again.

Do you?

Attached: Goblinese.jpg (347x338, 82K)

If only she was trained by arc mage, she might have survived.

Attached: Goblin-Slayer-Anime--Mage.jpg (750x740, 383K)

>Inferior girl who lives for his man goals instead of her owns.

>Doesn't like supportive girls
Are you even male?

Attached: sample_29287bfabf365c2977dc1dca0f5e315a.jpg (850x1062, 220K)

She's actually GS and AM's child. AM time traveled at some point and dropped her off at some point. GS never knew he watched his daughter die right in front of him.

Nothing that the local quack cant handle. Pump the whore full of drugs

And there are an unlucky few who survive and emerge mostly intact like the girl in BND

He paid with his bp.

Yes but I like my strong girl thank you very much.

Attached: Perfect moment.jpg (373x526, 134K)

Fucking bullshit! Fascist propaganda shitstains! Goblins are at the lowest of the ladder and are abused by the system!

Attached: 11.png (720x6588, 3M)

Any japfags who follow sales numbers - how much better has GS:SS been selling since best girl got introduced?

Very realistic.

>GS never knew he killed his daughter
FTFY

Close, but GS doesn't necessarily agree that planeswalking exists (it's highly unlikely he even knows what it is). He just believes fully that the goblins come from that moon, and if she says the only way for them to get here from there is via planeswalking, even if that's a ludicrous, farcical idea, it doesn't matter to him. What matters is that they're here and if she says its because of planeswalking, then what other truth is there?

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Also depending on exactly what/who Arcmage is, I guess this could technically be a hint/intro into a bigger, more D&D influenced GS world. But I doubt they'll go too heavy in that direction.

Not really. In all those cases, he does what he shouldn't. His failing saving throws never stops him from surviving. I think illustrates an example where the enemy can one-shot a 5th ed barbarian like said yet said same goblin with a powerful axe can't even cut through his arm. He wouldn't be dead by any of that because he repeatedly survives getting smacked across the room and having the limbs and unbroken potion bottles to heal up. Another character might have died from the injuries he gets from his failed saves. That isn't even counting all sorts of bizarre strategies which never should have worked halfway. He's like Batman, always surviving hits from enemies who can cripple Superman. I'm willing to bet that had he faced half his enemies alone, the enemies would do something stupid so he can do something improbable and win even without anyone else.

The Gate Mirror in vol. 2 actually connected to the moon, you don't need planeswalk when you have far superior Gate.
On that note, there're a group of wizards researching & trying to replicate Gate complete with library & stuff. GM wipes that place clean, literally.

>he can't roll that means he also can't critical success
>gate scroll
>dust explosion
>. He still fails saving throw against sleeping cloud, he'll be dead from fireball/disintegrate, he fails to see the goblins are baiting him & the rest of the veterans, he gets swatted by Great Demon Hand, he can't even get past 2nd Ogre regeneration with every advantage, & don't even start with vampire or undead
>he survives all of that with no permanent damage

>The Gate Mirror in vol. 2 actually connected to the moon
Was this ever actually confirmed? I just assumed it was some farflung land that could have been anywhere from an hour away to across the planet.

I haven't read the LNs and in the manga it wasn't necessarily said that it was the moon. IIRC it even had trees...normally I'd say there aren't trees on the moon but this isn't exactly set in our universe.

This.
Let's forget about how it took him 3 fully unconscious state of rest and the need of resurrection spell to save him.
I definitely READ the series, but let me greentext more.

Attached: goblin anon.jpg (326x360, 28K)

>he's so fucking mad that he quote the wrong post.
Fucking kek

Meant toFuck off.

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 9K)

Doesn't even make much sense why he doesn't roll the die. He does shit like go with low tier gear so people looting won't get anything good. Not only is gear important in D&D but going with low tier gear means said gear breaking or fucking up is likelier than high tier gear. He should be theoretically making a roll or playing with luck so that his weapons don't break at the worst moment or that the stuff he loots from dead enemies isn't broken or unusable too. He's playing with fire every moment of his life. He isn't immune to bad luck unless somehow these things don't affect him.

Ya know, I hate Shylocks as much as the next actual human, but you have to give them credit for tenacity and capacity to rebuild.

Then where does her little brother come from?

In a way, you make your own luck. He's aware of his equipment status (i.e "this blade likely only have one or more two swings) and plans taking that into account (check for everything that can be used nearby, even what's normally not a weapon).

And the scarring? Not even the thirstiest gamma can overlook a ripped off face and cut-in-half boobs, and if he could get pleasure from a mutilated vagina he’d stay home fucking his pet sheep or ham sandwich and save the money and trip into town.

>He's aware of his equipment status (i.e "this blade likely only have one or more two swings) and plans taking that into account (check for everything that can be used nearby, even what's normally not a weapon).
That makes no sense. Unless he can somehow magically predict when, it can fail due to unforeseen structural damage from within unless he has X-ray vision

Doesn't make sense. He's an NPC with no ability to open up his inventory screen & check the durability stats like a JRPG. There's been loads of disasters where flaws are only realized in hindsight, the experts at the time doing the best they can to examine the details they find important & either overlooked something or the problem wasn't even visible. He's still extremely vulnerable to bad luck so by all counts, he rolls the die every day of his life.

>In a way, you make your own luck.
Last time I heard that phrase, it was from that idiot hypocrite Irish MC from an AC game.
>and plans taking that into account
Plans can fail for all sorts of reasons.

Which part says you need critical success for Gate or dust explosion?
And what kind of critical success or tacticool moves HE performed to survive all of those situations, it is all Priestess.
The barbarian is manga original. Real superhuman like the one that wields two katanas, beats ogre & vampire in two pages. In battle, GS is shit for silver rank.

In LN, it is mentioned the landscape has green colored sand.

Are you talking about them?

Attached: LN_Vol_05-04.jpg (1434x2048, 359K)

kek

Yes. How did elf die? Did she get gobbed and then eaten? Did she become a goblin birthing factory?

Gobbed, dismembered and thrown to the trash iirc.

>cold north
>brown skin
why?

lots of sun in the summer

>intermediate levels of biology
>various kinds of heresy
???

>skraven
>the motherfuckers who actually killed almost all of the old world by sheer numbers alone
oh boy

Attached: 1560054877369.png (600x600, 125K)

What do you think people living in the Himalayas are? Or Eskimo people?

and another WH thing add up here

basically but she still don't get it the whole picture inb4 GS universe is akin to umineko metaverse

>lizardmen mostly living in equivalent of mesoamerica
too much to being only coincidences

Attached: 1560451770709.png (144x312, 26K)

I love my dragon wife.

Attached: Dragon wife.jpg (421x676, 211K)

I love her too. Behind your back

>Which part says you need critical success for Gate or dust explosion?
Not that guy but everything. They suffered next to no downsides in either case. Nobody had any air sucked out of their open mouths nor breathed something they shouldn’t after the dust explosion for one.

You are just getting the illusion spell, user.

A best

Attached: 1562701751579.jpg (900x1350, 597K)

>Not that guy
Who are you so scared?
This isn't your first post saying that, you're not fooling anyone.
Why so insecure?
And I'm not the person you're replying to, since I myself haven't experience a huge dust explosion or anything like that. Also I'm not a pretend expertfag that know everything after watching youtube/read wikipedia, so I rather keep assumption to minimum instead preaching.

Attached: 64499325.jpg (600x600, 132K)

BASED

Attached: Stormvermin dance Fortnite Victory . warhammer fantasy vermintide....gif (436x436, 3.96M)

Recalling something you heard before requires no roll & saving throw have no critical success, it still depends on CON, the size of the explosion & the size of the room.
Priestess didn't even suffer from hearing damage, why should she gets ruptured lungs?

if she was a dragon, she would already know all this shit and wouldnt need goblin slayer's help

SO THAT'S WHY MY FISH IN MY AQUARIUM COMMITTED CANNIBALISM ALL THE TIME WHEN I WAS A KID?!
Just because I was to lazy to clean that shit on a regular basis... fuck

>Not having stupid mortals do the job for you

Look at natives living in Lapland. they aren't white. Snow reflects heavily on sun and tans you like a motherfucker. It is suspected that white people are white because we lived in the dense forests of northern europe, where there was very little sun even during summer.

she was reading their minds. Just kidding.

Jesus fuck lady, don't give him another fucking target.
>Fishes are gobs of the seas.
>GS finds a way to kill all the fishes once he genocide the land gobs.

Fantasy Sweden.

why did he sex his daughter wife

no one is perfect and it is in their flaws that character is established, you sound like you would be a scholar type that will chronicle the great deeds of others while achieving nothing yourself ahoihoi

>4 days
You mean 2 days ago right?
Also its a pretty good place to swap over, next part is cowgirl, guild girl and witch all seperately with a little bit of goblin slayer.

Attached: new books.png (2482x1094, 3.82M)

I'M SAD

>isekai JK prostitution LN
They really got everything covered.

Attached: Shirou.jpg (537x526, 86K)

>little bitch needing support
Are you even a male?

>Skaven
How fucked this world is if the Vermintide errupts from the below?

Attached: 1423249694622.gif (239x250, 185K)

No, she is becoming GS insane and acting like him when he is not close.

Assuming I pissed off a certain DM, that DM can suddenly create a brother for Ogre that I killed before, that said Ogre somehow knows which route I'll take for a delivery job, creating ambush using goblins that somehow active in an eternal winter area, near a lair of an immortal vampire with dozens of hungry yetis that also eat goblins, then yes, I need a small support from a mary-sue with two layers of predictions & loaded dices that steals oracle meant for the hero & putting an end to eternal blizzard just to save me.

Attached: 71942266_p0.png (622x675, 181K)

The original campaign was in AD&D. And GS world itself is much better to be played in a low point GURPS campaign to get the full experience.

A chad.

finally making it canon

>and makes incredibly direct references to herself as a dragon
When? In the LN?

>Why noobs Dont act AND know stuffs like veterans , REEEEEE!

We don't talk about Priestess' delicious tummy enough.

Attached: 1562124831741.jpg (900x1350, 613K)

All goblins carry weapons, even if they are crude ones

He has practise and experience with goblins weapons, they break so use them and throw them

Yup thats why his Rhea master training esa like torture (think maggot think)

They werent inside dust explosion but behind protection miracle

It's pretty clear that she doesn't need GS help at all.

You mean Earth Mother's holy ground?

Attached: 71410393_p0.png (540x959, 590K)

Because she can't compete with erufus.

Attached: D_QL3BQUYAADIKj.jpg (600x670, 99K)

Give her a Seiyū.

Attached: Serious mage.jpg (411x235, 75K)

>that everything
It should be a crime for her to be that perfect.

Attached: 5bf661c161c6f_2018-11-22-54910.jpg (515x459, 88K)

Rina sato or Emiri Kato

Maaya Sakamoto

Kobayashi Yuu

Have you guys played GS's game?

Attached: DqI6S5QUUAIxYj9.jpg (1136x640, 85K)

That's Valkyrie anatomia. I am waiting for the english version to have the GS and Berserk collaboration to start playing it.

Rat slayer can deal with them.

Attached: 6vv6n9npc4x11.jpg (1008x875, 105K)

now I want an spinoff about these and the skavens

You made me remember, GS nendos are already in stores in Japan

Attached: D_6dZfdU8AEWZUK.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

Now think about it. What if GS brings some bottles of cider in the next common adventure and Lizardbro starts calling it "nectar", "divine brew" etc.?

I wanted that since I read vol 4

Attached: Whore.png (420x249, 110K)

They'll probably just call them ratmen but I do hope they come up at some point, Skaven are sick

>Jannu
Interesting

The joke is that Apprentice Cleric is actually kinda cute in an unremarkable way.

She still could do better than a dirty rookie.

Attached: 75808158_p0.png (1166x3000, 1.27M)

>the other girls aren't heartless bitches.
Lawful good girls are boring

>What is cost(time)/effectivness
The more people know how to not die from bitch goblins at their first advneutre, the more goblins die on the long run. If he really wanted to he would always have a team of newbs with him to teach them to not die to these shitters and suppling them with gear and women by proxy.

Attached: PRÖÖÖÖH.png (1004x753, 207K)

When's the Netflix live action coming?

He doesn't care about the long run. His master taught him to focus on 1 nest at a time.

At this point he didn’t understand the value of passing knowledge. He only came around to the idea much later.

Attached: D_ifGCvXYAEecTI.jpg (1200x1600, 213K)

>GS no longer keeps his face hidden beneath a helmet at all times, is black
>Priestess no longer blonde, is mystery meat arabic
>Erufu is now a gypsy
>Dwarf is a mexican
>Lizardbro is a jew
>Goblins were cursed by white wizard men to be infertile and male-only, they know what they're doing is wrong but the wizard overlords make them do it anyway

>Erufu is now a gypsy
Don't even joke with something like that.

Attached: 1551910475269.jpg (337x535, 66K)

Why would people grow bigger in cold places? So they need even more food to keep their energy/warmth high? This makes no sense.

Because she's a hoe that needs the smug raped out of her.

Real life makes no sense then.

Why does everyone like this mage so much? She's a total bitch.

>purer
>kinder
>having jobs besides whoring themselves for research materials
>live with GS
>don't mock rape victims to their face
>as sexy
>better personal hygiene

Easily.

None of that's true though.

I mean yeah, it often doesn't, but I'd like to know the science behind it.

She is smarter than all the other girls combined and she is funnier too. Now about the strength SM is probably stronger than her and only GG and SM are as hot as Arc mage.

Looking through people's insides was usually rather frowned upon throughout history, and even when it was no longer illegal, no one would really want to donate there bodies or the bodies of relatives to science, which gave a rather large boom to the grave robbing industry

>funnier

Erufu is a lot funnier and that's just by being herself, without having to crack crude, inappropriate jokes at the expense of brutalized hostages.

>Skaven
EXCUSE ME, BUT WAT

They’re already “borrowing” terms and appearances from other things. Why not that too?

This year one shit is nigh unreadable.

>Didn't just fucking bite the bullet and called him Goblin Layer
Pussies.

Attached: 1557477736436.png (487x278, 65K)

>having shit taste

Fucking based

This.

>and that's just by being herself, without having to crack crude, inappropriate jokes at the expense of brutalized hostages.
Exactly what the arc mage is doing.
So you're actually agreeing? huh weird.

You store heat in your volume and your lose heat in over your surface. As a person gets bigger the surface increases linear but the volume exponentially. This is an observable factor in dimorphism withing a species spread around the globe for warmbloods.
The reverse is the case for limbs. Things from warm area tend to have longer limbs (considering the total body mass) then their cousins. They lose heat faster that way.

>Mary-sue

Attached: gigglychink.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

Fuck Yeah!!

Attached: Crom laughs from his mountain.jpg (663x1000, 286K)

[BONFIRE LIT]

She is a Mary sue and is a plot point.

"Being herself" in Arc Mage's case is blurting out stupid jokes about goblins using their rape slaves as shields. That takes a complete lack of empathy and notion of propriety.

Damn I didn't even notice this first read. I gotta slow down.

I'm still not quite sure I grasp it, but thanks for the explanation user.

GS Fishing Simulator when?

I want a scene in the main story where Priestess or Erufu start flirting with GS but the twist is that it's just some random adventurer they mistook for GS because he uses walmart armor that any starting adventurer could purchase.

Attached: 1547495064317.jpg (702x694, 33K)

Exactly as you said before, true as herself.

>That takes a complete lack of empathy and notion of propriety.
that's the charm. Really contrast if compared to every character that GS encounter. not including bilbo

How many mobile tie-ins is GS gonna get?

3 so far but considering GS is an SqEnix property I thought it was going in a final fantasy game first.

>not quite sure I grasp it
Big fat animal makes more body heat than small skinny animal, and loses it slower too. Not sure how much simpler it can be made. Good luck in Remedial 5th Grade Biology summer-kiddy.

sorry, it's Rodents Of Unusual Size that go "SKAAA- SKAAA- VEN!"

Please no bully.

If somebody got to make a guide, does that mean there was a not that traumatized skaven slayer?

This but GG and Lancer in GS armor.

Attached: 1563578294964.png (264x318, 131K)

>dont share for free
>gotta give her apple cider to get her help

I would gob gob her gob

Attached: 1563578573190.png (338x491, 288K)

Skaven is on its way to becoming a genericized trademark. Games Workshop's lawyers are having a shitfest at this very moment.

>That sounds obvious
>I actually didn't know that
GS is making fun of me.

I love that the world got way bigger with just this chapter.

Attached: 1563578903641.png (502x737, 527K)

Based. CG a best.

Attached: Cowgirl Year One.jpg (1500x1062, 359K)

>Skaven

Attached: 1524069321054.png (190x265, 6K)

What an absolute fucking chad, fucking hell.

Attached: 1551897910394.png (1200x794, 904K)

Your description is a little off
GG doesn't live with GS.

dumb animeonly fag

What makes her a bitch in this chapter?
If anything she is just eccentric.

She is not best girl then.

Attached: __cow_girl_and_goblin_slayer_goblin_slayer_drawn_by_zen_mine__17cc42948e2f280825614e1239022f40.jpg (1518x2274, 2.94M)

>jewfix
>let it pass an interracial
priestess will be the whitest girl available

cubic quadratic law, the most massive you are, the less heat you lost over time (plus things like fat and fur as insulators), but you are right, good luck finding enough food

Attached: 1560132369811.jpg (358x429, 56K)

Attached: 7acee9f8-979c-4e10-8fa2-4eee24526f7a.png (1440x2160, 2.76M)

Hes just one of those ACTUAL autists that dont understand social situations and gets personally offeneded by characters doing things they dont like.

Attached: d2b1e98e-4d87-4a3f-be5d-8f99fc9c078e.png (1440x960, 1.05M)

Look at them clothes. She's begging for it

>It's "user complains about best girl being best girl" chapter

is a porn flick?
or a game screenshot?

Attached: 1560303645583.jpg (358x720, 158K)

It's a cosplayer

porn cosplayer

So, were they dicklets?

>those green hands
some one post the gif of the stunt greenman from lotr

what reasoning goes through a woman's head when she fantasizes about rape? i seriously don't understand how they can condemn it and then fetishize it like 50 shades of gray.

It's always about who does that, as long as the guy is handsome they wouldn't care.

Guilty pleasure as long as the dude is sexy alpha status as said.

All deities were once not deities, the npcs shall rise and overthrow their creators just as they have overthrown their own creators.

Erufuposting to make up for the lack of best girl in year one.

Attached: D8-zySNWwAEABue.jpg (650x822, 90K)

Any rape this time?

Attached: boring.gif (480x317, 647K)

Attached: __high_elf_archer_goblin_slayer_drawn_by_kannatsuki_noboru__3fc39cb0b15f605ab5d04422d3f9bf1b.jpg (1735x2478, 1.16M)

>excuses that only makes sense if he's got magic clairvoyance and is never wrong about anything

That "first post" guy here, I got no (You) so don't be saying he's me.

Attached: Untitled.png (1566x539, 122K)

Life must be hard for you if you see common sense as magic.

>Priestess didn't even suffer from hearing damage
Exactly. She should get both

Attached: __high_elf_archer_goblin_slayer_drawn_by_laze_13__b7f81b9ad666a8119145f2478f3f80f8.jpg (620x814, 75K)

That's a pretty bad excuse for all of them. Do goblins always have weapons which are specifically damaged in a special way that he can predict it each time? At best, he has heuristics which can all fail. Does he have a magic scanning skill which works on touch? Eyes can fail to catch important bits.
He's criticizing GS for blaming the weapon so you're saying GS is a noob who don't act and know stuff like vets.

Arc Mage is good, but Priestess is still best

>common sense
>he practice so he never fail
>I drive my car every day so I'm immune to accidents
>common sense

Attached: Retard.jpg (682x548, 35K)

>Shonenshit
Fuck off

>retard user can't respond

Attached: retard myself.jpg (921x640, 100K)

Go back to your spic thread, you are embarrassing yourself.

Guild girl will win.

Based

Attached: Bingo.jpg (469x557, 145K)

End of times soon brothers

Rape soon

Attached: SlaaneshChampion.jpg (1500x2055, 254K)

Attached: Big or.jpg (315x519, 105K)

She's not a dragon, or if she was she'd be an extremely ignorant and young one.

She doesn't even know what the anatomy of a Rhea is. Just humans, and now goblins.

Skaven existing in GS opens plotholes.

No way would they even tolerate goblins.

All the underground and caves would belong to them instead of goblins.

Don't think about it too much

All humanoid monsters tend to have weapons but goblins do not maintain them and why GS dont rely on them lasting

>
The noob fighter didnt stab but slash giblins and GS did stab the hob, the noob didnt have battle experience in caves

You know that nobody is going to win at the end, right?

Attached: Best girl.jpg (839x750, 474K)

Yenpress is probably just using the name as an Easter egg for generic ratmen. It’s only an issue if you make it one.

She won't. For shame.

We know nothing about this worlds Skaven but their name.
They might not even be rats. Stop trying to make up plot hes despite knowing nothing.

>BY TAAL!

youtu.be/2OWa7oyJwxY?t=22

Attached: kruber.jpg (800x800, 93K)

2 spell casters, a priestess and a ranger
I grant you the title
>MASTER OF THE OBVIOUS

maybe they are taken more seriously and not as a bogeyman like WH

>RIK I RA KI RAKI RA KRI KRA RA KI KRI KRAK KRI RI
youtube.com/watch?v=IAihtYGwlIY

Saltzpyre would probably be the best of friends with Goblin Slayer. They're both autistic.

Attached: Drink.jpg (181x471, 66K)

The old world is just one continent, thus the Under Empire and the Skaven clans are isolated. If the Skaven have pushed into other continents perhaps their back stabbing, limited supplies, and prepared enemy has kept them from gaining ground. Therefore maybe the Skaven clans do not see expansion beyond the old world as an important matter as it hasn't worked thus far, takes forces away from the task of attacking the other world and other Clans, the Old world guaranteed profit nearby and without risk, and there is no guarantee that even if a colony is established that it will benefit the clan or that some random colonist will try to rebel and start their own Clan.

Yeah, GS will die and the series will continue showing how each girl will react. Spoiler: except for Elf (she ironically becomes more mature) all the girls react BADLY.

>The noob fighter didnt stab but slash giblins and GS did stab the hob
The weapon wasn't the problem is what he means. gs had to say
>muh too long for cave
when there's tons of feasible ways to use the weapon in that cavr

>forgetting he was like this prior to meeting them
>implying he checks with them every time he picks up a new weapon and every time he swings them

Attached: Untitled.gif (176x260, 1.28M)

>GS will die and the series will continue showing how each girl gets raped
Fixed

>implying GS won't live to see them be raped
>implying he won't be raped alongside them

Attached: Stop.jpg (768x1024, 114K)

did you read the end times fluff? these fuckers blow manslieb (the green moon) into collision in order to destroy lizardmen, it had worked without slann intervention

To wich the noob didnt know, hell monk girl couldnt even got near him because he keep on swinging his sword without care

Who's the "good" guys in whfantasy?

fuck, I had wrong the moon name, the green one is morrslieb

Arc mage a cute

Attached: 15567834533.jpg (422x381, 122K)

In other words, gs is completely wrong on his critcism. He should have talked shit about his usage, not the weapon itself. It doesn't help that gs himself pulls off some anime stunts.

>Forgetting that until priestess & co all goblins nest were simple (for goblins) and not that organized

Attached: 1541880453383.gif (540x540, 1.05M)

Like the Sakven don't tolerate Goblins in Warhammer, right?
Fucking moron.

empire (kinda), lizardmen, dwarfs and elves (island and forest)

Chaos

You think certain mary sue confirmed to become a monster if GS is not around wouldn't go full Kratos? Not anymore, she changed a lot, she is crazy and dangerous, only GS being around keeps her in her "happy supportive nice girl" mode, kill him now and you will get female GS.

*sips*

Meanwhile, in GS AU.
Requesting translation.

Attached: 75834596_p0.png (1447x2046, 1.39M)

I guess he broke their illusion and cute crush on him?

post highlight about her fall into abyss

Attached: 1560189917673.jpg (835x550, 236K)

>female GS.
You somehow worded that as if you thought this was a bad thing.
You hiding something from us, user?

Err...dunno, I am out of ideas right now. I only see her going crazy, wearing his armor and going full pragmatic but with massive magic to back her off, plus charisma to make everyone follow her (Haruhi included) and actual "seeing the bigger picture" ability, which means she would want to nuke the green moon and then kill the meta gods.

What? How the fuck I implied is something bad?

>did you read the end times fluff?
I cannot point you to a single source of my knowledge, but if you want to do some reading I can point you toward lexicanum.

To elaborate on my last post:
There are references throughout the lore to far off unknown parts of the world in order to offer a means of future expansion and explanation for new things, as well as frame what happens in Warhammer as what is happening in the Old World.
Skaven society is all about ruthlessness, cunning, cruelty, and greed. Life is keeping a look out for any means of gaining power and status while also being paranoid of other Skaven trying to do the same. Allies are only allies of opportunity and the minute those allies show even the slightest hint of weakness then it is time to literally eat them and take their slaves, dens, and resources. The great clans constantly struggle for power over each other, and when they do wage campaigns against the surface their successes have actually led to coups and rebellions and the creation of new clans. If I recall it was the Skaven's religious figures allying with Chaos in order to bring back the Great Horned Rat which actually triggered the end times. Though even then the Skaven were still Skaven and only cared about personal control of the old world and other Skaven, so they still fought eachother. While the Skaven got what they wanted and used Chaos as a tool for to get it, the Skaven themselves were essentially only a tool of Chaos.

the closest thing of a waaaaagh if true, ironically goblins would be a somehow reliable cushion being a sick backstabings bastard and having comparable numbers, that's isn't if some goblin became an equivalent to warboss orc (remember goblin paladin?) and push the rats back (while he proclame a real waaaaagh) or some devil general decide to use either one (or both) as a personal army

Attached: 1560481087588.jpg (736x736, 50K)

user the noob warrior just bought that sword not thinking how and when to use it, GS just pointed the obvious thing
>a weapon that is hard to use in narrow spaces like caves
That party was doomed for they lack of foresight and preparation

>>Goblin Slayer, what is best in life?
To kill goblins, to kill goblins and to kill goblins.
>>That is good

They get done in fast by the hero party.
The only giant horde happening is a goblin one when the god rolls a 20.

GS original dream is to leaves & becomes a hero. All this goblin autism happens after the trauma.
You can be sure he'll be back into his original dream after Priestess heal him. He already shows that when he fights Long Fish & Demon Lord Hand. Both have nothing to do with goblins & the latter is waaaayy above his rank.

Attached: 71335103_p2.jpg (2000x1061, 221K)

Wouldn't that (u-heh) bridge the gap between abridged GS and Canon GS explanation of why the gate scroll?
(Linked it to the bottom of the ocean so I could kill sea goblins or drown a nest)?

I ran with this idea for the first few sessions of a recent Pathfinder story I ran. The party started off at lvl 1 in GS town, being trained by him after he loses An arm to a goblin horde and retires to the farm to make babies with CG, whomst is best girl, btw.

But he was ready to ragequit with the long fish, but Priestess forced him to stay. Then later he was very ANGRY with GG for fucking up.

Attached: Sou ka.jpg (502x496, 28K)

You are wrong, long fish happened because the party forced him to stay and demon king arm because there was no escape. He is still long away from healing, only by volume 10 he finally started to try to fix himself by own will, specifically his ability to "cheer people up", he got sick of being useless in that.

Will we see her more after this story arc?

Attached: gobspeaksketch.jpg (1486x1920, 490K)

Yeah, in the canon doujin

Yeah just like how priestess manage too kill goblin by purifying its blood right?
Which actually were so glorified by you that it turned out the goblin didn't get killed.
Please give us another glorified spoiler from translator user, something that wasn't even translated by yourself yet you act like you're the one who translated it.

Attached: i sense a goblin.jpg (420x555, 63K)

You are fucking yourself with that one because it was Spoiler user himself who corrected it.

No matter if spoiler user being wrong or right, you're the one who keep posting
OOOO PRIESTES BRUTALLY KILL GOBLIN BY PURIFYING IT'S BLOOD with all caps in BRUTALLY KILL and PURIFY
on every post that is not even mentioning priestess.
No one blamed spoiler user or priestess, you're the one being obtuse.

The escape elevator is still active. Priestess only hacks the 5th level elevator.
Yes, I didn't mean he was completely fine with it, but the progress is still there. Even in vol. 7, after Priestess persuades him, he chooses to go into the wedding despite that also have nothing to do with goblins, well, for that time.

I think you are mistaking me with someone else. Several different anons believed the whole purification thing, also drop the caps, you look like certain very upset schizo that always bitched writing in both undercaps and caps....like what you are doing right now.

No your post just proved that you're the same person who keep spreading that shit.
The use of (...) and the incomprehensible gibberish like
>very upset schizo that always bitched writing in both undercaps and caps
And how you always manage to not understand the use of deliberate caps to mock your own post, is 100% confirmed that's you.
This isn't the first time you got caught and you manage to have the same reply similar to this.
I can even guess that after this post you gonna type something like
>OOOO HOW OBSESIVE YOU'RE TO THIS user YOU SHOULD TAKE A REST
or something similar.

Whatever schizo, soon nothing will matter anyway, everyone will be too busy trying to get the last pic.

See?
Holy shit, at least pretend that you're not the same person.
Please tell us again how Priestess going to KILL the corrupted Hero ALONE with CREATIVE kills.
Please, just like usual.

Attached: best vamp.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Corrupted hero? What? Nobody ever mentioned the idea of haruhi getting corrupted until you did.

>Fanart already
My dragon wife is so cute.

Attached: 1559147732942.jpg (601x310, 130K)

Attached: Yes.jpg (218x299, 59K)

>Already
You mean late as fuck, she has been around for a month.

She doesn't have an anime yet.

>Implying there will be a year one anime.

God you're being dumber and dumber every post. That exact reaction is why people sure you're the same person.
Your obsession with spoiler is so toxic that you take every post seriously. Any post that talk about other girl, you replied with something about
>yea but priestess is the one who
which doesn't even have anything to do with the post you're replying.
See how easy to spot your post?
Tell your mom to stop doing heroine when she's pregnant, I started to actually felt sorry for you.

Attached: 1547231732775.png (637x1754, 678K)

I can dream, can't I? I want that even more than season 2.

IN THE TIME WHEN THE OCEANS DRANK ATLANTIS...

Reminder.

Attached: 1552582360673.jpg (720x586, 256K)

Is Brand New Day worth reading

Searching Priestess & purify on the archive shows nothing at that level.
Are you sure this isn't just you, late on medication?

Attached: 1552582969614.jpg (720x1008, 408K)

Also reminder.

Attached: Straight from the LN.jpg (526x1013, 359K)

>Bump Limit
Well, the heartless oneshot bitch finally managed to get a full thread.

Attached: 1556479733633.gif (514x490, 71K)

In your face best girl hater, her thread reached bump limit.

Attached: Darkness.jpg (234x735, 118K)

even got a fanart, based

>Are you sure this isn't just you, late on medication?
You can at least try something like a new kind of reply.

>Eytes
Why you haven't fixed this typo? It always gives your fake away.

Attached: IMG_20190620_124149.jpg (1628x2048, 253K)

I literally just copied it from the LN.
Blame jewpress.

Is time to post CG!

Attached: IMG_20190624_060612.jpg (1448x2048, 437K)

Jew press may fuck meanings, words, genders and context, but they never do typos.

That is a new kind of reply, you can check it on archive.

CG is cute!

Attached: IMG_20190629_100147.jpg (767x1200, 190K)

Sure, it's the comfy side of GS. It's short anyway and it's better than reading vol 4. Also there is based lizardbro.

Attached: 026___1561578543.jpg (900x1350, 430K)

CG making steak!

Attached: IMG_20190418_094340.jpg (707x1000, 131K)

no no no, first is something like paranoid, then something similar to that, now it's shcizo, and then late medication.
I'm just waiting until you actually do try something different because you're so easy to read. Same retarded reply too.

Fuck off, BND has shitty art! Now is finally over and gone, good riddance.

So all goblins are birthed by humans? Cool

Not my Cowgirl

Attached: cow_girl__goblin_slayer__by_kida_18reshiramshiny_dcrq1jf.jpg (1125x1600, 487K)

>You are easy to read.
You are talking to a different user.

Stay mad, we got comfy scenes of all the other characters.

What are you talking about? She is CG! She has short red hair and massive boobs!

Attached: homura (xenoblade (series) and etc) drawn by sssemiii - 6297dae61f10e0df3385e01d7cc4adbd.png (600x900, 437K)

Then there's a progression & it's something new isn't?
And how about the archive? Where's the many Priestess & purify posting in all caps?

Without BND we will have to wait another year to get vol 5 in the main manga.

Attached: Erufubutt.jpg (800x523, 262K)

>Then there's a progression & it's something new isn't?
This retarded kind of thinking is so you it hurts.

How the fuck that page made you reach that conclusion? And gobs are literally created from nothing by the meta gods, like everything else.

She doesn't have a Goblin Slayer sensor or a ring.

Attached: 75467252_p0.jpg (2270x3507, 640K)

She has a wedding dress!

Attached: IMG_20190520_180432.jpg (964x771, 126K)

I don't care, all the fanservice was ruined.

What about long hair?

Attached: CGabest.jpg (840x915, 401K)

More retarded than calling someone spamming something in all caps, but checking the archive it didn't exist?

Here.

Attached: IMG_20190705_212043.jpg (1355x1843, 358K)

>red
>body is well equipped
>has a sensor
>has a (turning) ring

Behold, a Cow Girl!

Attached: ZSU-23-4-Camp-Pendleton.jpg (2030x1348, 597K)

You can just watch the LN illustrations if that bothers you that much.

Attached: LN_Vol_04-02.jpg (2868x2048, 1.13M)

user, that tank is not red.

>spamming something in all caps
Is that what you're concerning about? You think when I say all caps it mean all the sentence in all caps? when I clearly said only the word similar to BRUTAL or PURIFY, like in your post how you caps the word ANGRY
Yep, 100% that's you. You can't fake that retardation.

USSR confirmed as NATO power

Attached: Not funny.jpg (349x717, 174K)

CG can change into long hair at will! It even becomes blonde! Her personality changes when she does this, though.

Attached: IMG_20190705_194713.jpg (1000x1414, 212K)

No thanks, you may as well call her Priestess.

That angle on GG is perfect. Dose vagina bones.

Attached: high elf archer, lizard priest, priestess, dwarf, pod, and etc (goblin slayer! and etc) drawn by kur (598x926, 114K)

No I mean the Priestess/purify in all caps. I checked & I can't find such spam.

>Massive boobs
>Shitty tsundere personality
>"Priestess"

Attached: 74458361_p0.png (648x900, 796K)

Is it 2B who has a job as SM, or SM who has a job with Yorha?

>Shitty blonde girl
>Priestess
Yes, it suits her.

NOBODY KNOWS.

I will started doing it in the next thread then.
I'll compile all the post I can find and make it into one good image.
At least that would be useful, in the future.

Attached: 73639662_p4.jpg (1712x2455, 1.82M)

GG is perfect in every angle.

Attached: 1555253588470.jpg (1240x1754, 282K)

Serious question: how each girl would react to GS being in some yaoi situation?

Get to work then. I'm not saying that user didn't exist, but I just can't find the Priestess & purify spamming in retarded all caps.

They, disgustingly, got that many fanarts because of the ArcherxLancer ship in fate.

t. Goblin Lord.

So what happened to that strong goblin manga? It was axed?

Attached: 1554495400793.png (600x958, 600K)

She wasn't that strong after all.

Wait, really?

Attached: 1557967136216.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Attached: My little GS.jpg (376x1267, 309K)