Is this the end of the moe era?

Is this the end of the moe era?

Attached: 1487657255217.jpg (612x716, 313K)

Dumb Satania poster. There's plenty of studios making moe and it's not like the demand will change.

I wish really.

nigga kyoanus haven't even made moe since 2015

Its the beginning of the iToddler era

They only did it to copy KyoAni, Lucky Star casted a huge shadow on the industry everyone wanted to make the next Lucky Star.

God willing.

Ultimate answer: no, you fucking retard. Stop making this post over and over again.

Including, I assume, JC Staff, who were so desperate they jumped on the bandwagon a year before?

Attached: 4L_TMlPPQ0S.jpg (240x379, 23K)

If only, if only

Attached: 533593132.webm (444x592, 62K)

Attached: 1539932282230.png (850x580, 657K)

Not as long as Dogakobo and Gokumi exist.

Hopefully

yes

God!!! I hope not.

It's going to surge.

It feels like the end of *an* era, but I'm not sure precisely what yet. Future fans and historians will almost surely mark this as the delineation between one age of anime and the next, but who knows what those ages will actually be.

No. On the contrary, Kyoani moe shows will become even more legendary.

Attached: Rikka.jpg (800x844, 507K)

>will the death of a studio that doesnt make moe be the end of moe
yeah bro

If anything, it's the beginning of a new golden age of moe. Nobody wants edgy violent anime after a tragedy.

yes, thank god

No, KyoAni simply made it a trend, they haven't actually kept up with it and most of the stuff they have made the past 5 years were simply not moe shows at all. They weren't the pioneers either, probably Azumanga was the first thing sort of on the same feel of SoL/comedy. Hell, Hidamari aired the season ----before--- Lucky Star and is one of the moest things ever created. People, or should I say faggot newfag underageb& kids, who think KyoAni is somehow the sole leader of it as opposed to themselves catching a wave and riding it the best, ought to shut up and lurk for years before posting. Lurk more is something nobody fucking says anymore, fucking why? Lurk. Do not fucking talk unless you really know what you're saying, quit contributing to bullshit misconceptions newfags convince each other are somehow facts.

If people are still thinking KyoAni makes nothing but K-on and Lucky Star-like shows, Jesus fucking Christ that must be a comfy rock to live under. People have been mad at then more for their NOT making more shows like that for the longest fucking time and instead doing things like gay swimmers, gay archers, trash noname LN adaptations and so on.

Really Dogakobo are the leaders in this department IMO, they approximately picked up the crown with Yuru Yuri S2. I fucking love Dogakobo. There are plenty of other studios making decent efforts too like White Fox and Gokumi and tons of other misc. ones. Hell right now this season JCstaff has maybe the moe-est show around with Machikado Mazoku and it is quite good.

I really fucking wish.

Moe is over we’re in the isekai era right now

Is JC Staff making season 2 of Maid Dragon? Whats the word on that?

kyoani has been irrelevant for a while now, but when they were at their peak popularity, they were known as the cancer that started popularizing the moe trend, so thats why they're targeted. Stop deflecting. Everyone knows they've been making gay fujo shows lately.

>responding seriously
You're just as much of a dumbfuck as OP.

Studio Doga Kobo is alive and well