Never go full retard

The arsonist was identified. His name is Shinji Aoba. He sounds like the your typical weaboofag.

Attached: IMG_20190719_111353.png (720x939, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r133efMPSaI
twitter.com/AbeShinzo/status/1151748479531667457?s=20
youtube.com/watch?v=WM8bTdBs-cw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZunZuneo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Authorization_Act_for_Fiscal_Year_2013#Smith-Mundt_Modernization_Act_of_2012
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Animation_arson_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trainfag is innocent?

Post his picture.

Take your own damn advice.

He deserves another chance.

Well if someone stole my novel and made millions off it, I would be pretty angry too
Should have just sued though

Only non-japanese can be weaboos

The train faggot has been posting on Twitter while this whole thing was going down. It was never real. Only fucking retards would believe that stupid 5ch story was.

Kyoani only have three original anime. They're mostly adapt from others. I bet he' just fucking delusional.

Attached: shinji.jpg (260x194, 7K)

Except KyoAni doesn't "steal" anything. You send your work to the contest, they get the rights to it. This is how it works everywhere and it's up to you whether you want to do it or not.

Considering that he already had a criminal status, he's probably bullshitting anyway.

Says he has mental health issues, he was likely just fucking delusional

The fictional one from Evangelion had his name spelt in katakana. The arsonist's name is spelt "真司".

No he doesn't, he's evil and has to be removed from society.

Not to mentioned he's also did armed robbery before this.

Yeah and he can live with you. I am sure you guys can be best friend.

>weaboofag
You deserve the rope too.

Japanese can't be a weaboo, fag.

But Japanese person can quite easily be completely insane delusional fucker

So what was the motivation?

It's probably also the smallest similarly too. Like "my novel was about an orchestra". One of the common types of paranoia.

Most contests and publishing houses have this clause, also you have to be really naive to believe you came with the most original idea, and that there is no chance someone who read your manuscript wouldn’t keep some ideas from it. Also, you are proving being a newbie if you didn’t take some measures before sending your work to a contest, like copyrighting the shit out of your idea or title.

OMEDETOU!

Attached: Omedeto.gif (480x368, 1.6M)

Justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=r133efMPSaI

Nvm I am retarded, it’s there in the OP screencap

>like copyrighting the shit out of your idea or title.
Not him but it is only a contest, who cares. It is not like your work is a masterpiece of literature or something

wait I thought all japanese were weaboo? dont they all watch this anime?

NEET just being delusional. Should have gas them all after this.

Why are you fucks defending people that do these stupid practices?
>oh they always steal stuff anyway
>that's the rule
>he was stupid for thinking otherwise
>we're defending kyoani because they make our favourite moeshit
Disgusting.

Because it's your own fucking fault when you upload your photos on Facebook when you know very well that you are basically giving your identity to them.

>Japanese
>weeaboo

>stole my novel
that's what court systems are for autist

All he's saying is "hurrr durr they stole my novel" without any evidence. If he's really think they're stole his novel he's should have sued them now.

Because the only ones that actually care are talentless hacks that need to take part in some kind of contest to even be noticed.

Because even if the IF scenario, it does not justify some psycho fuck murdering people cause his ego got scratched.

>If he's really think they're stole his novel he's should have sued them now.
Did you have a stroke here?

Then it's kyoani's own fault for
>dying
>burning
>having a studio made of wood
>having a studio with no fire safety
>losing all anime material
>and having your company die

>Only fucking retards would believe that stupid 5ch story was.

If Randy Stair was real, then that story was at least plausible.

It actually is.

Are you really comparing a studio using a contest as a way of finding source and fucking mass murder?

But they can be otakuboos

What a dumbass. Should have just sued Kyoani and make some money out of them.

>weaboo
It is a buzzword without any real meaning anyway

Because most people who participate in this type of contests have a gambling mentality.
Knowing how to write is a part of being a writer, there is no pure talent that should be brought to the world as an act of grace, publishing a book is a team work and the writer is a part of it; most of the times is a small part of this, best case scenario is a really talented person who needs just one editor. Successful market cases are never a one talented writer thing.
And again, if you produce something you are proud of it and send it to random strangers with the hope they would give you money and acknowledgment because you think so, you are an entitled idiot. Big news, most aspiring writers are entitled idiots.

Wasn't kyoani accused of plagiarizing Free a few years back? Did they settle out of court?

Is of true most of KyoAni's staff was female? Was he simply butt hurt that his catch phrase was stolen or was he an incel, too?

Attached: Tea.jpg (457x502, 52K)

I mean if they're really did stole his novel why didn't he sued them or at least call 法テラス 公式 for advice unless he didn't have an actual evidence in the first place.

>having had mental issues and a robbery record
Why are we taking his words at value?
Sounds to me like some NEET who fucked his own life and thinks its everyone elses fault his life is shit.
Not be surprised he had some bullshit excuse for the robbery too.

Some shitty fujoshit swimming manga tried to sue for copyright I think.

It's such an American view to actually believe when some retarded pscyho spouts crazy shit in his psychosis. After all you're supposed to accept all kinds of delusional people and their weird religional beliefs or conspiracy theories, combined with "anti-establishment" views.

Some people are just crazy. They might genuinely believe in their delusions but it doesn't mean the rest of the people have to do the same.

A BLOO BLOO THEY STOLE MY NOVEL SO I'M GOING TO BURN 33 PEOPLE BLOO BLOO

We need these people rounded up and shot.

>>having a studio made of wood
>>having a studio with no fire safety
Actually it'd be Kyoto's fault, as Kyoto has cultural heritage laws in acted that prevent modernization of older buildings and all future building plans have to pass a strict approval process.

Probably because THIRTY FOUR PEOPLE FUCKING DIED

>sued
Most likely he was just delusional and would not get a single yen out of them if he decided to settle this case in the court

>most of KyoAni's staff was female
If this is true, then the arsonist is based. Fuck femoids.

Yeah, yanks really should had nuked it during the war.

>Not be surprised he had some bullshit excuse for the robbery too.
source? i know he did robbery in 2012 but he had a motive other than money?

it's 2019 bruh, weeaboo means you saw an anime clip on youtube once

There was an article about the robbery. He said "I'm sorry, I can't afford this". Then he continued threatening the cashier with a knife and robbed the store.

This is pretty typical behavior for psychopaths, they don't feel remorse and they feel like they're "special", they don't have to follow the same rules as others and they deserve special treatment.

WHY THE FUCK ARE SO MANY PEOPLE HERE BELIEVING HIM WHEN HE SAID THEY "STOLE" HIS NOVEL?

He fucking killed 34 people for fuck sake. Why the fuck would ANYONE at all believe what the fuck this murderous fucktard has to say?

>older buildings
It was a new building though

I wish it had happened in Hollywood instead where they actually do pull this shit

A venerable word filter for "wapanese"

It is 34 now, another one just got isekai

Yeah, knowing how schizos work the similarity was something like
>they both had females in it and they play something

psychopaths dont say sorry

>people died
>western cuck american tards first thoughts are
>HE WAS A INCEL DEATH TO WHITE PEOPLE!
What's wrong with the west?

Americans love to believe "common people". It's because they're against the "elite". Usually your common man is just messed up.

See
Blame the amerimutts

>Most likely has was delusional
I mean, didn't they find several knives on him too?
As if arson and murder isn't enough, he brought not one but multiple knives too.
Does that sound sane in any way?
Such people tend to have a highly warped mind.
Not even mentioning the insanity to even do this shit in the first place.

34 women.

Attached: 1552748297349.png (640x408, 393K)

Lets see if his high score hits 40.

The west is full of retards. Sorry.

Just kill yourself so we can round to 35.

I fail to see how him grilling couple dozen people is any way related to whether or whether not his claims are true.

There are men too, retard.

These are the same people that would allow any number of towel heads to come to their country

>glooberposting
Why don't you fuck off back to Yea Forums

Boohoo
About 151600 die every day in the world. If KyoAni didn't want to burn then perhaps they shouldn't steal stuff.

Why are you defending a corporation whose only job is to make money? Are you so sure that he did lie and willing to bet your life on it?

Wrong. They can.

That they don't feel actual remorse about actions that they know were wrong is another matter.

How exactly is this exclusive to America? For so much delusional talk, you sound a little yourself.

Extreme brainwashing?
Constant shillposting to program dogwhistles?

The incel thing is one of the most blatantly forced memes in years.
There was a period of about two weeks where everyone realised that it was kinda pathetic how girls use "virgin" as their go-to weapon, then boom the FBI pushed a bunch of stories about "incels" and now they have TURBOVIRGIN to tell us how to think and shut down threads

if you disagree with me you're clearly an incel btw

Naruto teached me that everyone should have a second chance and a happy ending

Attached: 1563011725082.gif (384x384, 453K)

Why do you narrow it down to west? I'd say that whole world is full of retards

Holy fucking kill yourselves you fucking americucks

>WHY THE FUCK ARE SO MANY PEOPLE HERE BELIEVING HIM WHEN HE SAID THEY "STOLE" HIS NOVEL?
This retard already was in prison in first place, there is no way it's actually novel bullshit.

wait, people actually believe him? how stupid are you?

>How exactly is this exclusive to America?
Because it fucking is, it's the reason why USA is the laughing stock of the world.

Why everyone is assuming that Kyoani really stole his work? Surely a plot line was remotely similar to some shit he wrote online and then he thought they were stealing their work.

saying sorry is feeling remorse, genius

Prison is a great place to write a novel though.

I believe him because this whole scenario is fake as fuck and has kojipro written all over it, so there's going to be a narrative inversion at some point.

Why do you think his claim is true?

Most of them are probably just fishing for (You)s. I know that I've done so in couple of these threads.

>edgy comment

yikes

>Mental health issues !!11111

So fucking tired of this shit being rolled out for any evil person. Just an excuse by materialist fags to dodge the question of inherent evil.

If you weren't American it'd be obvious

No one important enough, just some managers and office personnel.

Nobody is saying it would make his crime justified. Calm down you woman.

Because corporation like those and competitions made by them are usually like that. See hollywood for example.

So, he was hired by yakuza?

Sneed

Attached: sneed.jpg (1050x1050, 407K)

SO YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN MONGOLOIDS ACTUALLY FUCKING BELIEVE THAT KYOANI "STOLE" HIS NOVEL AND 34 PEOPLE BURNED TO DEATH FOR THIS?
FUCK YOU Yea Forums FUCK YOU. IN MY OVER 15 YEARS OF BEING HERE I'VE NEVER SEEN THINGS SO BAD. I DON'T EVEN GIVE A FUCK ABOUT CRUISE CONTROL BECAUSE FUCK YOU.

Being this disingenuous should be a ban-able offense.

For robbery too.
Robbery is the one way poorfags and NEETS try as last resort to have cash.
It basically screams this was a lowlife degenerate with no income and had a mental disorder seeing the article.
Such people will say anything to justify their actions cause they don't have their life in control.
What do people expect a psycho fuck to say?
>I am sorry my life is not in my control and that I am a mental case with no perspective so I snapped my frustration at those I despise.

lol he mad

>killing off so many prime breeding material for glorious nipon
Just how mad Abe is right now?

I'm seeing more posts asking why people are believing him than any post that straight up states they do believe him 100%. I could be true. Probably not, but it could. Not that it would make what did not heinous and stupid.

At least the criminal did not say that it all was because Kyoani made something rude to his waifu. I can't even imagine how much hate otaku would've get if that was the case.

Attached: hmm.jpg (481x482, 65K)

Ah yes I'm sure an anime studio equals some kind of ebul mega corporation.

why are you still on Yea Forums, grandpa? site's changed, get on with the times or fuck off.

Yeah well you see, most of the thousands that die everyday have 0 impact on the world or society, while the people working at KyoAni produced things that a lot of people all across the world enjoyed.
I'd exchange the lives of those 34 people for a thousand of your kind, you should be the one to die in a fire.

This.
And
This especially

It's a common response from a redditor

It usually is. You can see how much kyoani have been struggling. Only sudden hits like Free is the only thing keeping them afloat. Of course they want to steal more.

>of no known occupation
It's over neetbois. The gubmen is coming after us

Attached: 1535526937799.png (550x700, 160K)

Face it, Yea Forums is long dead, even Yea Forums as a whole

Attached: 2388376-1355353996764.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

I think it's probably more sinister than that.

In my country it's illegal to advertise pharmaceuticals and shit. But over the last few years as people have started getting more political and pissed off with governments in general, there have been more and more MENTAL HEALTH? ARe YOU A MENTAL HEALTH? YOU'RE PROBABLY A MENTAL HEALTH! GET PILLS TODAY! --type advertising... all government-sponsored.

Literally everywhere. I've been in a bathroom in a pub that was literally wall-to-wall plastered with governent ads telling you that your children are probably crazy and should get medicated.

It's too fucking convenient that as people are getting angrier, governments are pushing the idea that literally everybody is crazy.

Attached: 1524265492226.jpg (1920x2160, 727K)

>evil person
Because word "evil" has no real meaning. People do various things because of their reasons. Sometimes those reasons are twisted and irrational

Very twitter.com/AbeShinzo/status/1151748479531667457?s=20

>new
all I see is a building that appears to be a post war brick building; still subject to the same laws as every other building. hell, ask nintendo about kyoto's cultural heritage laws.

He deserves the death penalty

I agree. He could burn down Kadokawa

youtube.com/watch?v=WM8bTdBs-cw

Actually it isn't, delusional conspiracy theorists struggle finding any proof to their delusions. That doesn't stop people like Alex Jones from gaining a fanbase though.

No company like this would steal someones work
It's trivial to prove and the risks arent worth it

>brain problems
Deserves to die all the same.

Yeah, I am sure KyoAni are the only ones coming up with a fujo's wet dream of hot swimmer guys doing queerbaiting shit.

It's not dodging it. It's straight up taking the stance a mentally ill person isn't evil, just defective. Actual evil is being completely sane but still doing things like burning innocent people for some cause or some shit. Also, what does materialism have to to do with anything?

>if you don't cry for a faceless corporation you are dead
Oh please. Many more people die in the world. You only care for them because you "knew" them. You can see reactions from different people that just don't care about them like you don't care for many other people that died just these second.

Right, so no real argument.

Reminder that in 2012 Reddit released a stats post that admitted the "most addicted city" in the world was an Air Force Base that the CIA famously uses as a propaganda staging point.

>Struggling
How? even meme show like VEG doing better than most of the anime of that seasons.

Attached: 1532457466537.jpg (457x446, 53K)

As user noted, it's a nonsense word filter for wapanese stolen from a webcomic by Mott himself.

It's a trait observable in Americans. You may not realize this because you are American. Like you telling a fish water is wet, and they say prove it, well you can't prove it without removing the fish from the water because that's all they know

I don't see you crying and mourning the death of those every day.

Just because the only way you think you could become successful is by stealing doesn't mean that everyone that is successful does it

That's why the guy just burned the whole studio down. You can know he planned this for quite a while with all the important people in the studio and the security being down for that day. He clearly has history with kyoani.

>no known occupation
>mental issues
>Been jailed for robbery
>People actually taking his claim serious.

It's just the usual crossboarder sperg.

>Since the Studio Stole My novel, I Poured Out the Liquid and Set It Ablaze
Is it just me or does this make an excellent LN title?
What's it about, lads? Please no isekai

alex jones is a shill for the cia

>people getting this mad over the possibility that a company stole someone's idea

I'ven't seen this much sheeple gathered in one place since the last iPhone was released.

Burn yourself along with the arsonist.

Are you fucking retarded? Crazy people don't need a legitimate motivation for their actions. They could just have made something similiar to what he made, it happens all the time.

people should get mad about a studio stealing from a fan

personally i'm burning up over here

> excellent LN title
Please if you decide to write it and some anime studio steals it from you do not burn it down

And most of those time are people actually stealing the ideas. Nice job user.

Except there are no evidence to support his claim.

But they worked for the anime industry, why would you celebrate their deaths only because they are women? How much of a brain damaged /r9k/ retarded poster do you have to be?
Why can't the useless spiteful faggots like you be the ones that die in horrible circumstances instead of people who actually are worth something?

>Was he simply butt hurt that his catch phrase was stolen
Haven't you been reading? Trainfag had nothing to do with this.

theyre just animation slaves, easy to replace

>all the facts about Barisaku-kun match up
>but nope, some news site said his novel was stolen, so that's what people chose to believe

As I usually say if you can't stand the heat, get out of the burning studio that doesn't have any safety measure in case of a fire breaking out.

>LN subhumans
>having rights

We would get mad had it happened but it didn't and now 34 people are dead. You are fucking retarded.

>could
People as crazy as this will NEVER admit to their true motivations and him being a clear psycho NEET with a known criminal record makes it even harder to believe his claim is legit.

Its always that their lives went to shit and blaming others for their own misfortunes and fuck ups.

>And most of those time are people actually stealing the ideas.
No they aren't
Like I said, the risks aren't worth it. It's very easy for the author to prove and then the company gets fucked, their reputation especially. There's no reason to do so. It's not hard to find authors to license works from. There is no need to steal them
fucking retarded ass americans

>BUT BUT THEY STOLE MY NOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
>Kyoto Animation an ANIMATION studio that makes ANIME stole a novel

Burn him. Burn him until only ashes remain.

There's no evidence to support the claim that KyoAni didn't steal his stuff.

He deserves to be ripped apart limb by limb

>They could just have made something similiar to what he made, it happens all the time.

Yes, and the fact that Tupolev Tu-4 happened to be almost identical to Boeing B-29 was a pure coincidence.

>unironically believing the words of a mentally ill arsonist who killed 34 people
>calling others sheeple

And I don't mourn for Kyoani too. I'm being consistent.

I fucking hate americans so fucking much.

I believe they are more mad over the fact that some actually believe the arsonist's baseless claims

You must be one of those people who yell "believe tha wahmen" during rape accusation.

I hope you're just trolling and not being genuine about this, otherwise I'm glad your entire life is going to be this miserable.

An eye for an eye makes the world blind, he should be forgiven for his mistake.

damn haven't heard cruise control for cool in a long tine

what an absolutely terrible and irrelevant comparsion
why are people who have no idea how these things work jumping to believe the crazy arsonist?

>LN subhumans
True. Light novels are easily the worst anime-related medium and I do not know how any sane person can enjoy them. Also it was actually Kyoani fault that they popularized them with Haruhi

Exactly, because you don't care about anime since you're either a crossboarder or an edgy teen just like you don't care about thouse hundred thousand people.

>What is burden of proof

People who believe delusional fucks are the same people who actually though Elliot Rodger was a victim when the truth is that he was legit crazy and genuinely believed he would become a millionaire if he spent thousands of dollars in lottery.

Yeah no that title belongs to most if europe at this point

wishing unhappiness upon the other is unwholesome, user.

This.

God I fucking hate amerimutts so fucking much.

Except kyoani didn't kill 34 people to support their claim. If they actually did it there would be ways for him to prove it

ah so you are just baiting, meh

For burning down cartoons you jerk off to every night? Fuck off.

You're consistently a faggot.

Okay then we'll kill him to death just 32 times

Well he has been on the site for 15 years.

Honestly kinda curious to see what sort of shit this guy had in his "novel." If it ever surfaces it'll be more fuel to laugh at him, but I've got a feeling this is a "guy had some shit on his computer/notebook that's never been published or shared with anyone else" type of wackjob.

Attached: not the robot one.jpg (1440x810, 114K)

>It's not hard to find authors to license works from.
Yet they don't.

He could've created more damage to the studio by accusing them for stealing, not setting it ablaze.

Now the studio is the victim, the whole world have simpathy towards it, while he's the aggressor by killing people who most likely didn't knew about his story.

What an absolute retarded.

No, for setting fire to 70 people and killing half of them.

Prove they didn't steal it.
There's no indication otherwise, and the man who said they did demonstrated extreme devotion to his principles.

You're swallowing propaganda unquestioningly because you're brainwashed and automatically compliant with authority.

Attached: 7bMpnVO.jpg (640x480, 38K)

>Not killing those who burning down cartoons you jerk off
Get out of Yea Forums, retard.

For killing or injuring nearly 70 people, you edgy underage retard.

It is quite possible that he did not have any novel in the first place

>novel
>kyoani makes anime
Um anyone else find something fishy here?

Yes, they just stole someone's work and drove him insane.

Because I don't like moeshit? Oh no. You do know that there are many more studios besides kyoani right? Kyoani have constantly make anime I hate. So, who cares if they burn.

What?
Nearly all of KyoAnis works are licensed from some author. Same with most other anime. It's not expensive for them to do it. Why would they risk their reputation and steal something that's easy to get?

For fucks sake people.
It's a unproductive member of society, a true poorfag NEET, a stain of society who had a miserable life who vented out against those who are productive in society and live the success he never had, so he burned them down.

This is a rage act out of some fucked up mindset cause this fucker couldn't handle his life and murdered those he deflected the cause of his problems on.
Textbook psycho NEET behaviour. Always blame others than reflecting and he bursted.

This. Then set on fire.

If you kill your enemy, they win.

It's like the wise words of Mr. Trudeau say:

Attached: 1 1 1ninetymilesjcl3D1tf7wfuo1_540.jpg (697x396, 69K)

Obvious troll is obvious

>propagating the death of mentally unwell man
>calling someone else edgy underage retard

>NEET has an idea
>Never actually writes a novel. Just has an idea and maybe writes it online and says it is his. Maybe even writes it in his computer but never sends it to any contest or publishing house.
>An anime company makes a remotely similar plot line
>Anime company doesn't even know the bastard exists
>NEET believes that his works was stolen
>NEET goes ballistic and kills innocent people because his stupid delusions

Probably what happened

And where is the evidence for that, burning 34 people alive isn't one.

>kyoani shitters are now unironically defending a company of thieves and plagiarists

And here I thought that you guys couldn't sink any lower.

that's not how burden of proof works you actual retard. HE has to prove they stole it, not the other way around.

>It's was Yea Forums crossboarders all along
Fuck off to your /scp/ "chad" discord already.

So, what did he actually wrote?

You don't even know what a weeaboo is.

you sound like a spook you faggot

He could have proven they did steal it by showing his original novel, but nope, he didn't do it. That isn't even taking into account the fact that Kyoani only adapts novels that are already published from other people in first place, so he should have gone after the original authors instead of them.

That's not what I said, since apparently you can't comprehend messages with more of 2 sentences, you fucking retard.

It's nearly. Not all. I'm sure that not everyone would know that the guy with the "original" idea was actually stealing it from someone.

>the man who said they did demonstrated extreme devotion to his principles.
is this how /pol/tards actually think

ban assault NEETs

This

>moeshit
Kyoani hasn't done any "moeshit" in half a decade. Good job proving that you are, in fact, a crossboarder who doesn't give a shit about anime and thinks that just because a studio animated something you dislike they deserve to die.

>company fucks over a person
>person fights back successfully
Based. Somebody should burn Disney, Facebook and Google.

Go burn to death in a fire.

This. Laugh and let it go.

>believing some mentally ill fuck who killed 34 people
>saying others swallow something unquestioningly

Nah, we should just gassed them.They're useless trash who contribute nothing but leeching money from welfare.

Prove you don't have gay sex every day. There's no indication otherwise, and your post demonstrated extreme faggotry and devotion to sucking cocks.
You're literally swallowing cum right now because you're too fucking stupid to comprehend how burden of proof works and would rather just put your tinfoil hat on and scream sheeple.

pretty sure he signed a waiver when he applied for that shitty ln contest.

Is it legal to behead criminals with a katana in 2019? That'd be fun.

>handwaving because you have no argument

>burden of proof
But you guys are proving that you automatically believe the authority of an anime studio, even without proof.
Rather than engage in a debate he couldn't win for sophistic reasons, he engaged in practical demonstration--activism is a pillar of democracy.

Attached: 805.jpg (680x383, 55K)

Why do they even have some many NEETs? Just force them to serve in army or something

Guess that's why so many on this board go to bat for the killer

Sympathy for a kindred soul

>Japan
>army

>handwaving because you have no argument
So you?

"he killed people so he must be right" isn't an argument, it's a joke

I bet if I lit you on fire, you wouldn't be singing that tune, you stupid amerigoblin. Hope someone breaks your fucking legs.

Would anons watch a livestream of the hanging?

Attached: 1556371391590.jpg (751x750, 41K)

This is a shitty practise and everyone doing something like this should die in a fire. Wait a second.

Attached: 1435836944343.jpg (340x340, 45K)

if the mentally unhealthy man is a danger to everyone else he should be put to death. it's how humanity has survived all this time.

I'd rather believe in the victim of an accusation than the person who did something against them if there are no proofs of anything.

Well, if not army then JSDF. It looks kinda similar to me

>NEETs
>Army
Please no, just fucking gassed them.

I can't believe you're sinking to this level.

>I have a very small definition of what moeshit is
Pathetic.

Water isn't wet you retarded thirdworlder, it makes things wet

34 people who are known by thousands by providing them memorable content for generations so follow. I'm not a Kyoanifag, but people who are will find a sentimental connection to them.
No one will ever know or care about those tens of thousands of deaths of people who spent his entire life and death in poverty because of their shitty governments manipulating them.
There's a reason why there are terms called "first world" and "third world" because we live on the same planet but we'll go our entire lives without knowing each other.

Attached: 5ere.jpg (2000x861, 137K)

That's just barbaric. Mental hospitals exist for a reason in all civilized countries.

You fucking stole my novel user. Why did you do that? Fuck you.

just kill yourself dude

Based Yea ForumsGOD dabbing on Yea Forumstards

I'm not defending anything, all I'm doing is saying rational things so the crossboarders keep going more and more retarded with everything they post.

I can't wait for the arsonist to tell us which shitty novel that kyoani stole. Seriously, of the stuff they have produced in the last few years, none of them are anything I would consider original or impossible for anyone to come up with. The chance is really high that the arsonist just saw a little bit of similarities and immediately believed his totally "original" idea was stolen.

Attached: 1559489394317.jpg (691x668, 139K)

>34 people who are known by thousands by providing them memorable content for generations so follow
Weren't they just the nameless animators?

I didn't say that, I said on one side of the discussion we have zero evidence (and a hypothetical profit motive), and on the other side we have a man who risked his life to stand up for his belief.

That doesn't mean he must be right, but I have no automatic reason to assume he was wrong.

you should be put to death

Define moeshit then.

Holy shit,you are actually retarded.
He has literally ZERO proof anything he says is true. He also happens to be mentally ill. So, there's no reason to believe him.
Was that simple enough for your tiny brain?

die

Did he wake up yet?

You've sunk to the bedrock by laughing off the death of 34 artists who have brought happiness to millions around the globe. If someone lit your apartment on fire tomorrow, nobody would give a shit because you have brought nothing of worth to the world, but artists and writers and directors are not so easily replaced.

Attached: sip.gif (500x625, 1.78M)

>Yea Forums
>Dabbing on anyone
Good joke. You guys can't even get rid of resetera trannies on your board.

>nameless animators
Takemoto Yasuhiro wasn't a nameless animator

Why is your default position, in the absence of any evidence either way, to automatically side with a corporation?

Examine your programming, user.

It is definitely going to be something stupid like Free or VE

fuck off back to your discord Yea Forumsermin trash

Attached: file.png (1886x872, 1019K)

Last thing I heard he was in comma but it is just rumors

>That doesn't mean he must be right, but I have no automatic reason to assume he was wrong.
How about the fact that he was a mentally ill man with a criminal record and poor health?
That doesn't mean that he is necessarily wrong, but it does mean that you can't take anythng he says at face value without thoroughly investigating everything.

You should kill yourself

which novel do you think the convenience store stole?

Hey now, just because you're a mass murderer doesn't mean you have to be a liar too.

On the other side we also have zero evidence, and a person with brain damage.

>military service as a means to cleanse japan of their mental defects
I'm all for sending retards out to die, but that only works in countries with soldiers that actually see combat missions

Have you thought about killing yourself?

Why is your default position, in the absence of any evidence either way, to automatically side with a delusional NEET?

Examine your programming, user.

>Be a nameless animator
>Work like a slave to make content thousands of people will steal and shit on
>No one gives a fuck about your name, but you it's a job and something you enjoy
>Die a horrifying meaningless death at the hands of a madman
>No one gives a fuck, you were just a nameless animator
At least they got to be a "nameless animator" as possessed to "nameless useless NEET".

Attached: (You).jpg (900x900, 34K)

EVEN IF
and it's a big IF
that the psychopath's words are true and it comes out and was discovered with solid proof (like say they searched his computer and found communications of his LN being submitted to KA Esuma Bunko and evidence of it being rejected but then used).
What would that mean then? Would Yea Forums now suddenly defend a murderer who killed 34 people or more?

I'd say even IF (again huge IF) it were true, it's obviously no fucking justification at all.

retard

>to automatically side with a corporation?
Not the user you replied to, but it didn't need to be a corporation at all. It could have been randoms on the street. Or I don't know, just property damage with no casualties whatsoever.
The fact that the man is mentally ill leaves me wary and sceptical to believe his words at face value.
This perspective is the norm. You're the odd one here.

Why do you assume that just because they're a corporation they're evil? Are you 12 or a /pol/tard (i.e. 12)?

Are you comparing using social media the same as losing millions of dollars just because someone decided to stole your idea?

I'm sure he lives a fulfilling life, he was ready to die.

Actually I'm an incel nazi islamic pedophile posting from a scientology center, but I've never used Discord, so therefore you can't dismiss me I guess since that's your cool and subtle strategem.

Just die already

Cute girls doing things.

Only his fellow psychos.

Child rapists are pretty cool, risking their lives to stand up for their beliefs

yes, I love death

yeah, now you're just a nazi zoomer hivemind. maybe I should leave.

Probably

Commit suicide.

Things I don't like.

Their not household names, but weebs/otakus will remember their names and will be remembered in history for anyone in the japanese industry of animation. Meanwhile the indian kid that stole your wallet while you're out travelling will be forgotten in time.

>How about the fact that he was a mentally ill man
Unless he was right, and KyoAni was staffed by devils: then he was a tortured and persecuted man.

Yours is a circular argument.

I'm like that though I have high IQ so that make me superior to you.

I hope they name what novel he claims KyoAni stole, then people can support the heck out of it

>incel nazi islamic pedophile
So Yea Forums?

Die die die die die

Which still means they haven't done any moeshit in about half a decade, not changing the original argument at all. Great job.

>but it didn't need to be a corporation at all. It could have been randoms on the street
It wasn't, so you can't prove that, and it's pathetic to base your beliefs on pure baseless speculative projection.

Yeah, i'm so soooooorry

You just said "sorry" in this comment, were you feeling remorse at the time?

Fuck kyoanus and their stupid forced animation and pretentious garbage.

>Would Yea Forums now suddenly defend a murderer who killed 34 people or more?
Have you seen the edgelord's here? They already defending him without proof!

>publishing a book is a team effort
The fuck are you smoking?

Sounds like you just dislike corporations for no reason. Okay, if you believe he could possibly be right, answer this question: What "original" idea that only he could come up with that there was no way anyone at Kyoani would've come up with too?

>no proof
>millions of dollars from some light novel

>It wasn't, so you can't prove that, and it's pathetic to base your beliefs on pure baseless speculative projection.
Did you even read my post?

Fuck you and your stupid forced life

We're supposed to worship soldiers who risked their lives to kill Germans, though?

based kyoanifags getting BTFO

If Eupho was made before this decade, I'm willing to agree with you.

Who are you quoting?

>a man who risked his life to stand up for his belief.
>a man
A manchild who makes a big tantrum and kills people is not a man who stands up for his believes

>How about the fact that he was a mentally ill man with a criminal record and poor health?
oh boooo hooo, nooooo, all criminals are actually mentally ill. wahhh booo hooo they're all victims of their environments or their circumstances, please have mercy on them. booo hoooo waaaaaahhhhhh, please. don't EVER assume people are individuals and that they are to blame for acting out of line. booo hooo please, please, i beg of you, please assume instead that society made him act this way or that he couldn't control himself, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Don't believe to the fake news. It's clear that Japanese goverment and world elites are train otaku and they've created this fake story to protect trains

There's literally no evidence of KyoAni having stolen anything from him, could just be delusion. Even if this the truth, the innocent animators who got burned have nothing to do with it.

I think he had 8 knives and 1 hammer on him. The hammer alone should remove any doubt the man is utterly depraved and insane.

I see that in your eyes innocents and children are the same as enemy soldiers in the middle of war

Are they also pretending to be barisaku on twitter and 5chan after the incident?

I feel like I'm fighting pack of 8-year-olds, this is great.

>Sounds like you just dislike corporations for no reason.
Because I'm promoting a neutral position?

see

>of no known occupation
one of us

There's literally no evidence white people deliberately decided to genocide native americans, could just be delusion. Even if this the truth, the innocent white people who are getting genocided have nothing to do with it.

He cant sue shit. This is like the black suit for spiderman, he sold it and realised too late he could have sold it for more

But even more people will remember the name of Shinji Aoba. Good for fellow NEET.

kill yourself

>yikes
Go back to your site

>the FBI pushed a bunch of stories
I knew it! THEY did all this on purpose!

You do not take the eye from the punisher. They are carrying out Justice, you are not.

Yea Forums would have a meltdown from trolls

Hey user! You have to be 18+ to post in 4channel. It wouldn't be the case that you're a /pol/dditor? Are you?

Attached: [Leopard-Raws] Jewel Pet - 01 RAW (D-TX 1280x720 x264 AAC) [Time 00_19_45] [19.03.06] - 0001.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

That is true though.

I can't believe Kyoani was full of native americans who steal novels, what the fuck this case keeps surprising me

this thread is a beautiful tear farm

Yeah, because Kyoani paying money to the authors of the LN that they want to adapt means they had somehow stolen his LN, paid someone to pretend to be him in a contest, and then pay the imposter again while revealing their identity instead of just paying him directly for the rights to his LN. Such deviousness from Kyoani.

I ain't white, sweetie^^ and I don't believe in the sins of the father either.

The ones who died deserve another chance too

Let's pretend his novel was stolen. Just for a second even if I highly doubt it. What he expected after this? That the rights of his stupid novel would be his again? That people would love him for what he created?
Even if somehow his novel was stolen, he totally destroyed it's legacy.

That for me proves that he is just a delusional shit with narcissistic tendencies that believes that an anime studio owns him so they have to pay. A normal person (even with mental issues, because mental issues are not inherently evil) hires a lawyer, complains on internet, makes a protest but doesn't kill people

>he's mad that nature favors the strong

>they allways steal stuff
>he was stupid for thinking otherwise
This is true tho. If you know you they do that kind of thing, what makes you think you will be the exception? Its retarded

There's literally no evidence nonwhites deliberately decided to genocide white people, could just be delusion. Even if this the truth, the innocent nonwhites who are getting blamed have nothing to do with it.

You mean the chance to burn down another studio?

If he was strong he wouldn't have accidentally set himself on fire too, or been chased away by an old man on fire.

>nigger is mad his kind couldn't make anything without white man's help

But that also true though.

That is off topic but I always thought that this is the case of double standards. What if that soldier is also a child, are you supposed to kill him or not?
The fact is the whole concept of war is totally messed up and should not exist in civilized society

>Tsurune
Generic fujo shit + archery
>Free
Generic fujo shit + swimming
>VE
Generic coming of age story
>Kobayashi
Generic SoL with dragons; and not publish by Kyoani
>Hibike
Generic high school musical drama
>Phantom
Generic haremshit
>Chunnibyou
Generic high school comedy with some chuuni
>Amagi
Generic man saves a world (amusement park); also not published by kyoani
>KnK
Generic mystery/weird shit that goes nowhere
>Hyouka
Another generic mystery/weird shit that goes nowhere
>Everything else
Generic moeshit

Alright, which of these "original" idea did Kyoani most likely stole from him?

>all the Kyoanus cucks seething at this post

Attached: 1550024635879.png (1400x800, 1.09M)

I don't believe in the sins of the father either. A bunch of madmen could kill several whitoids and the nonwhite children living where the dead whites would live would still be righteous to live there.

I mean, the articles were literally all from FBI spokespeople and that was the week the internet discovered what an "incel" is, based on the characterisation provided by a government agency.

There's literally nothing hard to believe about the idea that it would be deliberate:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZunZuneo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Authorization_Act_for_Fiscal_Year_2013#Smith-Mundt_Modernization_Act_of_2012

Thanks for your buzzwords /pol/, please stop posting our cute smug girls with them though

haha wow, fear not the moe-brigade

>What he expected after this?
Justice, dude.
Wouldn't you sacrifice your life to make the world a better place?

the cancer that is killing Yea Forums

all me
btw kys

>he's mad nature decided to let whites die
>white boy is mad white women like it rough

If whites are too cucked to even let niggers kill them. Just let them die.

>Because I'm promoting a neutral position?
Except you aren't, but if you believe you are, then good for you. Not to mention, you have yet to answer my question.

Almost every single one of them had an author that had written the manga/LN that Kyoani adapted, so the answer is clearly Munto.

Holy shit, /pol/ epic btfo

I ain't contradicting that.

owned

Kill yourself.

Reminder that if you suspect someone of stealing your "intellectual" """property""" you're allowed to burn down their studio of animators who had nothing to do with it as it was likely a corporate idea but you need to set an example to prevent further thefts anyway.

Attached: athcpi1v2vz21.png (549x413, 170K)

Well, i didn't say you did.

kill yourself

Why would I engage with a faulty premise after pointing out that it's faulty?

I'm saying there's no evidence either way, aside from a dramatic emotional plea. You're saying the default position should be to side with the commercial interest.
I say you should examine why you think that. You say "oh you must just hate corporations."
You're a drone.

>thinking anyone cares about white std centres
asians is where it's at

Getting real sick of americans cheering for the death of innocents because they made art they don't like. If everyone deserves to die, why don't they just give themselves what they deserve?

Attached: 1562694743051.png (201x281, 71K)

If you imprison him you'll be just like him

No, you're saying that just because they make money they're evil. That doesn't sound very neutral.

Reminder that if you suspect someone of stealing your rightfully owned "stolen land" you're allowed to genocide their entire race who had nothing to do with it as it was likely a hivemind idea but you need to set an example to prevent further thefts anyway.

Attached: Americas_satellite_map.jpg (2300x2900, 1.86M)

>Japanese
>weeaboo
As expected of phonefags.

It sounds like they should kill themselves

I mean, our governments say that we should kill innocent civilians in their tens of thousands over political disputes with leaders they have nothing to do with, and that's both moral and inevitable, and also supports the cause of freedom and right in the world.
So what are we supposed to do. Think for ourselves or something?

You're confused and reading a thread that lives partly in your own imagination.

>Genocide amerimutts
Good riddance

it's easy for a leech of society to disconnect themselves from it

>pathetic how girls use "virgin" as their go-to weapon
True
but virginity =/= being an incel

And some men hating and/or having violent urges against women is a real thing. In fact it's a common motivation of murders. So the fact that this studio was mainly women makes that line of motivation not a totally unreasonable speculation.

FBI? Do people seriously think shit like this? This sounds /x/ tier

>DEATH TO WHITE PEOPLE!
Where does this even come from? You make up a lot of assumptions and associations over the simplest posts, don't you?

You don't even exist.

Attached: moot.jpg (600x800, 64K)

How is the question a faulty premise? It is anything, but that way. Literally the only time I have ever seen that type of answer is from people that know they can't give a valid response.

Do you think this will make the image of otaku and anime even worse? Normalfags in Japan still have a stigma against otaku from the "Otaku Murderer" who raped and killed little girls in 1989. Even though it was mostly otaku who were the victims, I fear that this will be used by Japanese media and society to do even more damage to otaku media than just the destruction of KyoAni. Despite the theories of it being a deranged waifufag being proven false, knowing how extreme Japanese are about avoiding even the most irrational taboo or stigma, I'm worried that in some way this will result in a backlash against and reduction of "otaku-pandering" media. The Japanese establishment make 80s and 90s bible clutchers look sane when it comes to moral panics, and Abe already has an axe to grind.

Attached: 1542865719255.png (220x232, 74K)

>The incel thing is one of the most blatantly forced memes in years.
lmao spoken like a true incel, I'm glad you're sorting yourself out of the genepool.

Let's say you're being serious and the dude thought that doing that would actually destroy kyoani and make the world a better place because they are so evil. He failed, he didn't kill everyone, the whole world is feeling bad for them, they are getting money from donations, etc. For a long time kyoani will get free promotion for being a victim of such a horrible attack.

You seem particularly disturbed by that post.

>FBI? Do people seriously think shit like this? This sounds /x/ tier
see Nobody had heard of incels before it became a meme crazed that was based entirely on a series of articles from FBI sources.
This isn't a "I think the FBI was behind it" thing. The FBI was credited in the articles.

The USA has literally built entire social media platforms, and staffed them with people who didn't know they were working for a government front, in order to push propaganda in the past. So it's not especially tinfoil either way though

It was a brand new building constructed in 2015.

It was all part of Abes masterplan to stigmatize otakus to pressure them into normal lives and have children

You seem particularly disturbed by that post.

Yeah but we're not saying he's a bad guy for not being able to predict the future, right?

>I'd exchange the lives of those 34 people for a thousand of your kind,
There's feeling sad about the loss of people who gave you a lot, and then there's talking like a supervillain. Nobody give this user plutonium

>piracy never hurts anyone

It seems like only one man is enough to both kill an anime studio and completely ruin threads on Yea Forums. Honestly fuck that fat insane bastard. His mother should've made an abortion instead of giving birth to him.

Sorry, I have a natural NO U immunity. You need to try harder than that.

Kill yourself.

>all those assblasted replies
based

It's a common practice. Isn't the plot of KLK like beat for beat the plot of some novel?

i'd exchange their lives for the lives of every american, hell for ten of their lives, infact just kill all americans and we'll see if that helps any

Gooks can be incels too... What do white people have to do with this? Maybe you should spend less time on /pol/, or all of your time on /pol/

What?
Kyoani stole ideas of this man? This explain why they re-use the same faces and eyes, Kyoani works actually exist within the same universe!

Attached: mashiro.jpg (480x639, 32K)

No, he's a bad guy because he burned innocent people. Also, you don't need to predict the future to know people would survive.

How to successfully protect your intellectual property without resorting to legal action:

1. Burn them down with fire
2. There is no Step 2

Don't worry guys I was just pretending to be retarded

They weren't innocent they were THIEVES

>Successfully Protect
>Didn't get any money from it
>Get jailed and execute
>Get burned for being retard

Why do you give so much weight to the words of a murderer with mental issues? Looking at Kyoani's latest works I find it extremely unlikely that they plagiarized anything since they haven't done any original lately.
Their last original was probably Tamako Market.

Or just never give it up in the first place. This whole scenario reminds me of the Deadtube arc with that edgy neet calling everyone else stupid and shitty just to fail at writing a novel and end up killing random people for his shitty writing ability

You're right, but it's a dangerous mindset to accept, as Mr. Stalin there did. Most of those tens of thousands mattered to somebody. If they mattered to themselves, that's enough.

Do not argue with the retard. Just tell him to kill himself. He will get bored of this topic eventually if everyone just tells him to kill himself. If you see him shit posting in another thread, tell him to kill himself. Maybe if enough people keep telling him to kill himself he will actually do it.

it's called herd immunity you antivax incel

Sometimes taking revenge on those who have wronged you is the only option left. After all if KyoAni stole his shit there are few more effective ways to make them pay than by killing their core talent in a single fell swoop.

pic related

Attached: 36.jpg (975x1400, 472K)

>kyoanus buildings are not retard proof
I accept your concession.

>NEET
You mean schizo

>He's think it's will work
Kek, look at NZ shooting. Mudslimes didn't give a single fuck and continue to live in country.

>Mudslimes didn't give a single fuck

Attached: doubtclose.jpg (730x300, 52K)

>It's not hard to find authors to license works from

Yes, is it.
Today we have five "isekai" style animes ongoing and 100 isekai mangas. Japan´s ageing society make harder get no-isekai authors

Did i say it was?

uh oh
is this the end for NEETs?

Why not kill them all
I'd personally start at elementary school

By the time they figure out the connection, I should reach university

>stole his shit
What could they have stolen? fujoshit? moeshit?

They playing a victim and that's it. It have no effect for them to moving out of country. In fact, NZ is now bend the knee more for them.

Death penalty or bust

How do you get ditched in uni? Seriously, I hate group activities. Teach me.

In case anyone is wondering, the final nail in the coffin for this guy was getting banned from 2ch

Attached: 32.jpg (975x1400, 654K)

Weird how one pissed off NEET could kill 33 people by himself in a country with gun control laws

>that rejected his work
I think stole his work works better.

Thats because people want isekais. People are writing them because thats whats popular

Americans actually hate crazies, and we assume they're faking it or even if they're not we kill them anyway.

Attached: 34.jpg (975x1400, 674K)

Bad time to be stuck in wagie cagies when the fire starts to ragie.

Attached: moaz-al-kasasbeh.jpg (634x357, 73K)

It would be a bust then.

I'm sure he will get better in one of those!

Did he post video games on Yea Forums? I've been banned for that 3 times.

>There's literally nothing hard to believe about the idea that it would be deliberate
This, after shit like MKUltra or Operation Northwoods (which are publicly declassified, not some tinfoil delusion), literally nothing is too crazy or evil to put past an intelligence agency.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
>Project MKUltra, also called the CIA mind control program, is the code name given to a program of experiments on human subjects that were designed and undertaken by the United States Central Intelligence Agency—and which were, at times, illegal. Experiments on humans were intended to identify and develop drugs and procedures to be used in interrogations in order to weaken the individual and force confessions through mind control.
> MKUltra used numerous methods to manipulate people's mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs (especially LSD) and other chemicals, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse, and other forms of torture.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
>Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government that originated within the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other U.S. government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming them on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The possibilities detailed in the document included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.
But yeah, the FBI and CIA are gud bois who would never do nuffin.

Attached: 1488862996091.jpg (802x854, 203K)

Incel basically just means permavirgin.
Virgin = person who hasn't had sex
Incel = somebody who is assumed will never have sex

Which is strange. Idk I don't like it. Calling people virgin is humorous, incel just seems bitter and angry insult.

DELETE THIS

To put this in some perspective

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
>14 deaths

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Animation_arson_attack
>34 deaths

He may be the largest single day killer in Japanese history that wasn't part of a war.

Well, seeing anyone die would be a bad feeling for almost everyone. Cunts like you should die and be laughed at.

It's a bit more than that. Incel means involuntary celibate, which means you're a permavirgin, but not because you want to. It's an insult now since it implies you're a loser that couldn't bag a woman in a million years if you tried. There are lots of voluntary celibates, mostly nuns and monks and the like.

Sure is Yea Forums here.

You people are savages, he should be in therapy not in prison.

Why not both?

In a coffin, did you mean?

He should get the noose as soon as he confesses his motivations.

>About 151600 die every day in the world.
But most of those people are from age, disease or natural causes; and for those that die violently, most of it is caused by conflicts that while equally unjust, are at least easier to understand a motivation behind. We can say a death is a death, but when it's completely out of nowhere, for such a trivial reason, and the form of death is so excruciating, people will obviously see it as more tragic. And this is a board dedicated to Japanese culture, deaths in Afghanistan are going to affect people here less than the deadliest attack in decades in their country of interest. You're genuinely autistic if you can't see the difference and why people would care about this.

He sounds like a legitimate head case to me but he apparently already did time for previous crimes so I guess he's just a complete and total jackass. Paranoid schizophrenics will think coincidences re evivdence of a comspiracy. He probably was writing some novel that was coincidentally similar to something KyoAni did, but being a whack-a-doo wasn't able to recognize that it was just a generic idea that someone else had to thought it was theft. That's what I keep thinking.

Sounds pretty based

>If you kill him, you will be just like him
At this point, they should force him to make anime the rest of his life.

Psychos have been getting really proficient lately. That mind control technology can't come fast enough.

Attached: tigrex.png (825x638, 630K)

Shut the fuck up Sweden. Enjoy letting Breivik out to kill more kids when his maximum sentence of 21 years runs out. When someone shows they are willing and capable to murder dozens, you don't risk letting them back into society to ever do it again. Even if mental healthcare had the ability to reform him with a 99.9% success rate (it doesn't) it still isn't worth the risk of it failing and him doing this again. You show you're willing and able to kill that many, you're outta here. Preferably via rope and a gallows.

>Aoba's driver's license shows him as a resident of Saitama, north of Tokyo.
>It is considered rare for the police to disclose the identity of an apprehended person who has not yet been formally arrested.
I see that the cops are fans of Kyoani and they seek to inflict maximum punishment on this guy.

But could Kojima Productions really pull off something like faking an arson attack on an anime studio?

Obviously cinema-grade pyrotechnics and prosthetic makeup are up to the task, but how would they fake the charred bodies?

The only therapy he needs is lethal injection.

He'll be getting his second chance in Hell.

fuck off time traveler, go back to your bleak future

or
>it has beach episode
>it has cultural festival episode
>it has traumatic experience arc
>it has girl

>People actually giving the mass murdering mentally ill NEET arsonist the benefit of the doubt

Attached: 1560872639172.jpg (554x490, 147K)

There are always two sides to the same story.

What a dumpster fire of a thread

Attached: 1563476561225.jpg (640x853, 155K)

It's innocent until proven guilty, fucktard. This must be kyoAnus' fault for making this poor innocent guy went insane like this.

>appeal to emotions

moeshitters mad their shitty studio is finally dead. Good riddance.

kill yourself

Rationality and logic are fundamental to the mechanics and democracy.

Emotional kneejerk responses and falling for pre-packaged characterisations and assumptions makes us nothing more than useful drones.

the other side is that he's mentally ill and had kyoani living in his head rent-free, faggot

>including the surreptitious administration of drugs (especially LSD) and other chemicals, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse, and other forms of torture.
Wait. Wait. Hold on. The Prison Battleship games aren't as far removed from reality as I thought?
I waived it through my normal suspension of disbelief, but perhaps the methods weren't as ridiculous as I had imagined.

Just ask George Sears

are they gonna ban fire now

KyoAni is like kyoto's poster child, mate. Of course everyone is angry at the culprit and the cops wont disclosure the identity.

It's the second biggest death-toll of any Japanese massacre in post-war Japan. It's less likely they're weebs and more likely they're human. Especially because the suspect of the biggest massacre (The Myojo 56 fire) never got caught.

I wonder if they'll get reprimanded or if it's too big a thing.

Why haven't you confessed to stealing 's novel yet?

lol. What logical reason could there possible be to burn down an anime studio?

I think you should go burn him.

No, it's us that needs to apply logic and rationality in understanding his actions.

Because I plan to profit from it.

There is literally nothing to indicate they stole anything beyond the testimony of a mentally ill retard that'll be off to the chopping block soon

Then let us postpone the trial until we figure out how the human brain works in 70-80 years of research.

Or let's just kill him.

You can pile on all the dismissive adjectives you like, but there's literally nothing to indicate they didn't, either. We need more data and shouldn't fall into lazy narratives by default.

Sending spec work to a studio doesn't give them the copyright for your work.

So, we're accusing people of a crime without evidence because fuck presumption of innocence
kill yourself user

>a mentally ill retard that'll be off to the chopping block soon

Do they do that in Japan? I wouldn't complain. I'm worried he'll get off claiming insanity.

>but there's literally nothing to indicate they didn't
Which is why it is being investigated. But because of the mental state and condition of the man in question, his words are unlikely to be true.

They hang people, but it's close enough
Fuckers don't get notified until the morning they're hanged and japanese prison is miserable, so he'll suffer quite a bit, thank god

Except if you are the blind cousin of the protagonist future wife.

Dude Japan lets you off if you're well-connected. Their justice system is so utterly broken that capcom made a whole franchise parodying it.

You fucking niggers, it's not like we're assuming he's a criminal from the color of his skin or his background. The "rational and logical" analysis and "other side of the story" are that he murdered 30 innocents in cold blood, and regardless of why, he deserves to hang, at the very least for deterrence. You're the ones being "useful drones," telling future madmen they can kill as many as they want, and still have pathologically altuistic fools like you to let them live the rest of their lives in a mental ward instead of facing a six foot drop.

What? I'm agreeing with what you just said, idiot.

Presumption of innocence is an important judicial principle, but us talking about it isn't a judicial process.
When it comes to understanding what happened we should have no presumption, and be neutral, until we have information beyond idiots screaming "neet" and "mental illness" like that tells us anything about the case besides them being frequent redditors.

You have had your IP stolen and can prove it, which option do you take.
>Sue, potentially earning you millions of dollars and fame for producing the idea that led to a bit product
>Burn down everyone and everything and earn the hatred of everyone and a miserable death by execution.

Hm, dunno, they both seem like pretty good options.

It’s the same thing with Vegas. The idea that there are whackjobs who will kill for essentially imaginary reasons is terrifying. Someone killing for a reason, however bad it is, is always preferable.

He already had a second chance after the robbery, what the fuck are you talking about?

The question was whether they stole his novel, you illiterate.

Killing people is an overreaction, but him being guilty of one crime doesn't make his victims innocent of another.

Maybe a second chance as a creator?

Personally I want to read his novel, I hope it gets adapted (I don't want to watch the kyoani version that already exists).

Inb4 he confesses about the Myojo fire too

I don't get why people want to extinguish this petty criminal, because that's seems like an easy exit plan and it's over for him immediately.
If he has some shred of sanity left they should keep him alive in a Gulag for 60 years to work his ass off. Make him watch and experience what it means for people to be trapped in a fire and burn to death every day. Have him face all the families whose life he destroyed.

You will read his shitty novel after he writes it inside of his 5m² cell

I just had a brilliant idea

instead of making license plates, slaves in American prisons should be forces to draw thousands of frames of moeblobs, and bring back traditional animation

Except it literally isn't a crime if the terms of the contest allowed them to use the losing entries. Morally dubious yes, but not a crime. And the point is that it doesn't fucking matter, it's as equally nonsensical of a reason to kill 30 people as no reason at all. The people I was replying to were acting as if there was some other side of the story and we needed to withold our judgement for this poor, misunderstood soul. There is no other side. His reason and whether it was based on fact or fiction is irrelevant. He killed 30, he needs to hang, and deluded losers who go to bat for criminals are looking for any reason to distract from that. Your entire side of the argument is in bad faith, you must know on some level the question you're posing is irrelevant to the real question at hand.

On a roll of toiler paper with his own feces.

>has a criminal record
He had his second chance.

Disney, go back to hell and continue sucking off Satan.

The contest theory is as much of a meme as the trainsax thing, you dipshit.
All we have to go on is a couple of sentences he spoke to police, supposedly overheard by bystanders.

This. It's not his fault that he got mental illness. It's kyoAni's fault for making him suffering.

Pretty sure Disney is sitting on the throne and Satan is packing his bags.

I hope to go out shouting SHINEEEEEE

I don't get why his motive makes people mad or think it isn't true. Yes he went about it the wrong way when he could have sued, but that doesn't mean he's lying. It's a lame reason too but that doesn't mean it's a lie. Not every mass murder needs a grand deep and complex motive behind it.

he probably just needs a vacation to de-stress a little

i mean therapy might be the ticket but it makes sense to try margaritas on an island somewhere first, it could be all you need to get a little context and relief

Isolate folks, mock em, exclude em, and yeah, they'll lash out pointlessly and at the wrong target.

I guess the only question is... why do you care?

This. . Besides talented writers are not recognized for one shitty book, but their overall quality of each work. This guy was a plain murderer and he found an excuse to kill people.

Intellectual property is a cancer that only serves at making Disney, Microsoft richer and lawyers richer.

Hahah nah writers are taken advantage of like crazy, and the ones that make it or the ones who are just "temporarily embarrassed" make up excuses for why the industry of dreams is a functional nightmare

It's only a "team effort" because of the gatekeepers and shady shit involved.

They were rebuilding their army, not sure if that has changed.

You are forgetting that Japan hangs mass murderers for obvious reasons.

Think about it though, are his crimes really that bad?

Probably. But I don't know, seems like the end game for a lot of us is either murder, suicide, or a murder-suicide

Except that KyoAni is (or probably was) one of the few Anime companies that actually gave a fuck about employees (they have actual salary).

If you want to find pure suffering go see J.C. Staff or Toei lower studios.

Do we even know what LN is he referring to at all?

Hasn't anyone found a submission for a contest or something like a webnovel that links this dude stolen idea to KyoAni productions?

Imagine being this beta/pro-third wave feminism.

He deserves to be necklaced like the old times

if 2chan posts were true and his "novel" was "stolen" by hibike then why not burn the fucking person who wrote it originally ages before the anime came out, fucking zipperheaded neet

Isolation can fuck with your mind, doesn't help that he was delusional too.

Does Kyoani stealing his IP excuse his behavior in any way? His motivations seem petty and not well thought out.

>Nigga is also forgetting that blacks have done stuff, but nothing that lasted too long because other blacks destroyed it.

I hate when this threads go political/racial but K.

Maybe the police will find all of his fabfiction once they search inside his apartment

>similar ideas
>stealing his IP
Stop equating them to each other.

>Thinking that only blacks are the future of humanity

>Forgetting about the tacos, yellow skins and muslims + other fuckos that are clear menace to this man's perfect world.

>Thinking that whites are going to disappear only because he fucks good.

Go back to Yea Forums or /pol/ man, for real, this is no place/thread to go full ape.