They guy was indeed a fucking schizophrenic faggot

They guy was indeed a fucking schizophrenic faggot

Attached: Schizo nip.jpg (741x418, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/moratan/status/1151881705680072704
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based train shizo is still tweeting so it's not him, it was some novelist working for them

What a dumb reason to kill someone and ruining your life, honestly.

supposedly the perpetrator stated that they still stole idead from his LN that he submitted for a contest.

I believe the media and police are spreading that story to make it easier to hang the guy, and /or because they can't comprehend his mental illness.

No one confirmed that "stealing novel idea" thing is real you retard

>to make it easier to hang the guy

He murdered over two dozen people, he fucking deserves to hang.

It's just a theory
twitter.com/moratan/status/1151881705680072704

What happens if we make him do a public apology, give him a pat on the back and let him go with the promise that he will not burn living beings again?

Stop taking internet shitposts as facts

A flame theory!

>no source

The worst part of this is that his reasons are not even a meme tier for laugh of him, it just... Dumb

Should execute him and have it on ppv. 2000 yen a pop. Proceeds going to the victims families.

>its a train autist
>its a /u/nigger
>its a guy that got plagiarized
>its just some random lunatic

take your pick theres no actual confirmation on any of these.

probably not a good idea because he seems to be mentally ill

>using /cringe/ CSS

you cant ruin your life if you didnt have one on the first place

The only thing he said is that they ripped someone/something off without context. Everything else is a speculation and police said they are waiting for him to heal from his injuries to question him.

Well, there's an autistic train retard who hates Kyoani and posts his autistic rambles on 2ch, so it's plausible.

Reasonable people wouldn't do a thing like that.

The train guy everyone thought it was is still actively using his twitter account today. Crack internet theories are fun but there's a point where you stop believing them.

What about your family? Even that autist has to have a father and mother, what a way to ruin it for them as well.

Plausible sure, but nowhere near certain enough to be acting like it's a fact.

Just imagine if the autist obsessed about non-canon pairings did something like this.

If this guy burned down an anime studio because of trains at least we'll get a good cum town bit from it.

But seriously if that's true that's the most retarded motive for doing something I've ever heard.

Not a problem if your parents are dead.

On one hand we would get rid of a plague, but on the other hand somebody would have to get hurt. I think I prefer to wait until the autismo dies of loneliness

>Kyoani steals your phrase
>Entire internet thinks you're some mad arsonist
Kyoani are STILL ruining his life. All he wanted was for people to take good pictures of trains.

plot twist, his parents were kyoani animators

wow an autistic retard who hates things on 5ch?

what a coincidence. Is what I'd like to say but we know anime attracts all sorts of madmen so it's not too surprising he's not the only one with an insane grudge