Grew up on KyoAni works

>grew up on KyoAni works
>stop watching anime for years
>go online today and see the news

Fuck sake. Rest in peace. I mean really, what is the world coming to?

Fuck all the trolls trying to earn internet points by making edgy jokes or blatantly insulting the deaths of innocent individuals. Your "chan culture" humor is tired and unfunny. Give up and set yourselves on fire instead of wasting your time spewing hateful trash on a message board. Now go ahead, call me a newfag or whatever it is you guys do nowadays.

Attached: Love-Chunibyo-Other-Delusions-Fall-2012.jpg (850x478, 64K)

Kill yourself you pathetic piece of shit, you're not impressing anyone. I wish you were the one in that fire instead.

Admit it, you're just bored and don't honestly give a shit about it at all.

My point exactly.

I couldn't give less of a shit about the victims, I just hate whiny spineless bitches like you. Grow up, no one cares what you think, people will act however they want regardless of what you say.
You're not special.

No one cares about you subhuman Moe shit loving otaku freaks

Good advice champ

Imagine being upset at edgy jokes by anonymous assholes rather than the people trying to use the event to get attention or scam money from people.

>what is the world coming to?
Tragedies have always existed, you just care now because the studio made your moeshit Cantonese cave drawings

Attached: 1563518005119.jpg (720x405, 88K)

I don't care about any of this shit. I'm here to post on DBS threads

Go post this on here instead >>>/reddit/ newfag, so you can get the even more attention and an added bonus of upboats. No one cares. Fuck off.

this
grow a pair OP

Fuck off, faggot.

You're the biggest faggot so far OP. Are you proud? Stay to your sticky and stop with this off-topic bs.

>deadliest mass murder in Japan since WWII
>mass shootings in America on the rise
>other acts of terror on the rise all around the world

You can't deny that the trend of doing stuff like this is on the rise. Yes, tragedies have always existed. So have mental health issues. But with society becoming more draining and generally shitty every day, things are bound to get worse over time. The man who murdered 33 people at Kyoto Animation obviously suffered mental health issues and was most likely copying or taking inspiration from what he's seen play out on the news countless times.

Imagine being upset about a post calling out shitposters on an anime forum

this.
Every asshat should get a hard taste of b&-hammer and gtfb to plebbit.

>grew up on KyoAni works
No wonder you're such a faggot

KyoAni's lax, even non-existent security measures allowed a psycho to do his thing. He could have just been a normal knife nut going around stabbing people. Skimping out on adequate security leads to this kind of tragedy.

>another one of these threads
Can't wait for mods to move it to /qa/

Your the one blog posting and seeking validation from others.

Cringe, expected from a moeshitter

Turning the world into a prison is one option, sure. But addressing the issues which lead to tragic events like this would be much more productive.

>intewnet twolls
holy shit, literally fuck off to reddit, PLEASE

Attached: 1557347582907.gif (1000x700, 28K)

Just putting my thoughts out there like you and everybody else. "Seeking validation" on an anonymous message board wouldn't be very effective either.

watch out we got a serious 4channer here

Attached: 1489288360704.jpg (956x956, 49K)

Pretty much this. All this uproar is causing the worst kinds of people to crawl out of the woodwork, trying to take advantage of the situation.

it's 4channeler, get it right, you retarded nigger

Attached: 1560795332730.jpg (350x346, 31K)

uh, sorry mate, but... you are doing the strawmann my dude, he said trolls not internet trolls
which is u what they are trolls i guess english vocabulary is reddit though
retard

why not both

You have a point but
>Give up and set yourselves on fire
You sound just like the people you're complaining about.

Posters on this thread

Have sex.

t.mad child who just recently got called an edgelord

I fucking hate Moeniggers so much

Go back to twitter

This, i kinda feel bad for these people who died, but i fucking hate these idiots who have to do the entire longtext rest in piss and fuck edgy guys who think they're special from all the other people

this thread is cancer. edgelords have some empathy please.

who are you quoting?

Attached: 1559381862273.jpg (578x681, 44K)

>>stop watching anime for years
Why you do that?

So much this, fuck that blogposter and more importantly fuck Kyoani.

WE LIVE A SOCIETY

No u

Absolute based, kill yourself OP. People as fragile as you are the ones who burn down anime studios anyways

Chan humor is appropriate when chan humor is appropriate.
I love the fact that you can still sort of talk freely and offend when needed and not face moderation and moralfaggotry.
The only problem is some people are too autistic to know when to switch it off.

Attached: 1542002810709.jpg (1280x720, 601K)

Yea Forums is getting raided by crossboarders due to the weight of this incident, also it's summer, the ultimate cancer concoction.

bro please post this epic post on reddit

>muh board quality

>muh boogeymen

Reddit

When you become used to peace for so long people lose their shit over the dumbest things.

Thanks for proving my point.

Attached: 1333632242411.gif (512x288, 1.88M)

True. People who want others to die because they make anime they don't like is as an insane a concept as a psycho burning down an anime studio.

They should all be labeled as psychopaths

Kind of like how when you give "eqality" to leftists they start making up new "oppressed" minorities to demand equal rights for.

Kek, you have no point

>replying to trolls
>replying to trolls to call them newfags
I wish moralfags would go back where they come from and that other people learn to stop replying to trash.

It isn't about being edgy that's wrong, look at this thread and notice how there aren't any jokes. They didn't even try to be funny.

(You) for (You)

Yea Forums - Meta

I've cracked a few jokes and laughed at a few things since the attack. I'd like to think for levity's sake and not to callously downplay the horribleness of the situation.

I'm just suspicious of people who say fuck what makes this site what it is because I think there's value in what it is. Even if it does come with some unfortunate side effects.

Attached: 1545516065832.jpg (722x806, 402K)

Fuck off, foreigner.

Agreed
FPWP