So this (apparently) it is the face of the arsonist...

So this (apparently) it is the face of the arsonist. He had charges for robbery with a knife in 2012 and some Japanese media is reporting that he said that his "novel was robbed"

Attached: sob.png (503x226, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

japantoday.com/category/crime/killer's-sentence-unchanged-despite-new-mental-illness-diagnosis
youtu.be/9e_19dUezCQ
www3.nhk.or.jp/kansai-news/20190719/2000017839.html
www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20190719_28/
news.livedoor.com/article/detail/16798060/
www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20190719/k10011999111000.html
archived.moe/a/thread/190751690/#190751690
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka_(Buddhism)#Hot_Narakas
nytimes.com/2019/04/24/nyregion/st-patricks-cathedral-attack-marc-lamparello.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Barisaku kun?

novel about trains?

Based.

Looks like a yayoi zainichi. Not surprised at all.

He looks like a sore loser as I expected him to be like.

I'll wait for e night news, you fucks are no better than 5ch theories

Attached: 1469371213508.jpg (640x360, 61K)

Attached: giphy.gif (245x182, 605K)

I bet he´s gonna pledge he´s mentally challenged so he can´t be found guilty.

Death by angry mob.

Attached: 1562056168535.png (315x263, 131K)

Not my Dorn.

he looks familiar

Attached: 1557079238369.jpg (1334x750, 101K)

Good thing that Japan gives so little of a fuck about mental health that insanity pleas rarely work

Attached: Neet is murder.jpg (1089x1600, 468K)

I knew that he reminded me to someone!

Fuck I was going to make this joke

Attached: PerfectBlue01.jpg (1280x688, 402K)

too slow user

post more panty shots

i have a little blue girl on my shoulder who tells me what to do, too

Unironically looks like every loser creep in every animated product ever made in Japan.

Can't wait until they hang him.

Attached: 59201af4d89c1928224b54f4952a07d5.jpg (600x600, 62K)

>Their ass backwards way of handling mental disorders will actually be useful here
Nice.

How do you get charged for armed robbery then have the freedom to commit arson 7 years later?

Attached: unbelievable.jpg (800x800, 93K)

Which is ironic because that's what cause the whole thing to begin with

We full circle now, bois

>Implying that most insanity pleas are just to keep the perp out of jail.
Don't a lot of prosecutors/Defense attorney's despise what the insanity plea has become?

kek this

The good news is Japan loves its death penalty so he'll be choked out in short order.

so this is the face of a shonenbaby

Why is it always the noose? Don't you want him to burn?

Dude, they have serial killers and cannibal free on the streets, I'm not too happy about Japan justice

Insanity plea isn’t a magical get out of jail card. It is both a huge pain to actually prove that the defender really have no understanding of what he was doing, and that just means that the guy gets shoved into a asylum until the medical authorities believe that he is fit to return to society(which can easily take decades, and might never happen in the first place).

>Don't a lot of prosecutors/Defense attorney's despise what the insanity plea has become?
This doesn't work all the time.
Just recently in Japan it didn't.
japantoday.com/category/crime/killer's-sentence-unchanged-despite-new-mental-illness-diagnosis

Comes down to the judge and how much of a fuccboi he is.

This nigga jerks it to trains

He would've been stopped easily in America

Otaku scum

That's because the cannibal killed a 'Baka gaijin whore' in another country. Also his father was well connected.

So, this loser went to a gas station asked for gallons of gasoline in two cans and nobody suspected a thing?

yep

I do that too and it's not to burn anything down.

This situation is so fucked.
Why is the guy with criminal charges just openly buying so much gasoline?
Why is fire safety so bad?
Why don't they have guards?

Not every country in the world is a shithole like America

fuck

Zainichi = Terrorist

See

first, it's plead
secondly insanity plea is almost always the last ditch effort.

It would have been worse in america. All the flying bullets would not only ignite the gasoline, but atomize it. Whole place would have gone off like a fuel air bomb and about 5 people would have died in friendly fire. Haven't you heard of the Bay effect?

Yeah, I see a studio that if built in america would have had better security and not allowed their lives to be taken

Yeah no one gets murdered in the U.S.

>Ah yes, you want to buy gasoline, sure. Let me just do a 2-week background check
You could easily buy gas from a place in amerimuttland
Hell, you can take your own jerrycans to a station and do it yourself.

It would have been more badass this way though

Because he's likely delirious and basically they likely sent him out like a crazy homeless man.
Also armed robbery could mean him waving a knife around and going I want muh pocky! Sure dangerous, but nothing like gun toting, ski mask wearing, register raid.

>ban assault gasoline

Attached: 1561161357875.jpg (419x249, 18K)

lel, he wouldn't even had the chance to start dropping gasoline

What's your favourite American animation studio, user?

So this is the kind of guy that self-insert MC's are for, huh?

Going to need a special license just to fuel my yard tools.

not really? Arsons generally don't get detected until the act is in progress.

Square Enix

I thought the arsonist was a nigger, or a muslim.

No, Japan is a good country.

So it is true that he was mad about the catchphrase thing? It wasn't because of the train?

>Anonymous
Not idea exactly but he says he was robbed somehow. That's the only sure thing so far.

>Why is the guy with criminal charges just openly buying so much gasoline?

It's just gas, I regularly buy a couple 5gal cans and keep them in the garage. comes in handy for the generator and lawn mower and when it starts going off you just pour it into your car and refill the cans.

>Why is fire safety so bad?

The fire safety code was fine, fire codes are designed to prevent and minimize accidental fires not intentional arsons. all the emergency escapes in the world don't help when a madman has lit them on fire.

>Why don't they have guards?
better question, surely they could have afforded one.

We need to create more gasoline free zones.

japan hasnt bet yet reached white people levels of self loathing and mental illness to let shitskins run rampant in their own countries

>Why don't they have guards?
Seems like the fuccboi knew that day the security was lax. They expected visitors so it seems a lot of security protocols were not working

futaba news is more reliable than NYT reporters

>the cannibal killed a 'Baka gaijin whore'
So what? He was a mix of Jack the Ripper and Hannibal Lecter?

#NotMyLegion

>$50 of gas to kill 30+ people

unintentional 200IQ strat ?

Long drop and a short stop for him

We need more good guys with gasoline to fight bad guys with gasoline.

Gas force!

What could go wrong

Well, it's effective when combined with a plan, but so are many other things.

If one person is determined, they can do a lot of damage if they hit a soft target, no matter what they have access to.

>New era begins
>Japan obliterate worst Korea's economy and doesn't have problems with going to a war
>Some otaku destroy KyoAni, responsable for shifting the industry to bland moeshit with K-on 10 years ago
See burgers? This is how a leader make his nation great again

Attached: naruhito.jpg (750x375, 46K)

That cunt better get the rope.

Is this the first tragedy of the Reiwa era?

That retard got himself on fire too and is apparently in coma.

There was a stabbing in May.

>killing kyoani
>tragedy
In any case, it's a good reason for making the Japanese public opinion to react to the otaku problem. Nips are stubborn as fuck and they don't want to admit there's a trouble until something big happen

Attached: animefans.jpg (640x299, 78K)

>the freedom to commit arson
Nobody has the freedom to commit arson, dipshit. What did you want them to do? He did his time, should they have strapped a body camera on him and done a 24/7 live stream of his daily routine for the rest of his life? It's only in hindsight junior lawyers/cops like you complain that "THIS GUY KICKED A PUPPY TWELVE YEARS AGO AND NOW HE IS FREE TO RAPE THAT BABY THE SYSTEM IS A FAILURE" but the fact of the matter is that people like him get in trouble way more often than one arrest or one stay in the pen. Because there's something wrong with their lives or their brains that drive them to break the law. But there are also a lot of people that get in trouble once and never do it again. In your world, you'd condemn them losing their freedoms permanently because you're afraid they MIGHT do something.

How about instead of blaming the criminal justice system, you blame the retard who got so mad over his trainspotting meme getting coopted by an anime studio that he torched 33 people alive? Because he's the only one who could have done something about it.

I want /pol/ to leave.

>he likes black people
Have you like just never interacted with one? They are all horrible people.

She was cuter.

Attached: Nevada Tan (001).jpg (1000x1370, 234K)

There aren't even enough of them in Nipland to even make a fucking difference, you stupid mouthbreathing /pol/tard

Ironic coming from America which considers mental illness such as gays a national past time.

what is the point of reading this or any other fucking thread when half the posts get deleted?? for fuck's sake, might as well get news from crunchyroll

God I want to mating press her so hard.

>dude from nevada here
we've got horrible women here, don't kid yourself

carson shithole and reno psycoty is one of the hundreds of names, we had command and conquer, they fucking misspelled the best games of its franchise and it died because of meth (sold to EA is death)

nevada girl is better off being arizona girl

Based Ruckus poster!

She´s a roastie now.

>using crunchyroll
>not understanding stickies
>complaining about Yea Forums
>not even in the right thread

can't go wrong with a classic

reminds me of how /pol/ is always on edge during every mass murder not because they're anxious about how many lives were lost but because they're anxious about whether the perpetrator was white or not.

Led, Cyanide, or pollonium- Administer them, now!

Your senseless hate towards a simple cartoon making studio makes you as pathetic as the guys in your picture.

Wow, so thought provoking. Thank you for your post. I hope you aren't upset about your favorite shows.

Social media has done more harm than good. Damn shame.

What was the novel?

Agreed. Half of my family is now insane because of it.

Internet should have been accessible only to government and army.

reality imitates fiction

Attached: true loser.png (698x1080, 580K)

Well, yeah. I do it from time to time because I need it for my lawnmowers and such.

Yeah but the girl was cute so it doesn't count

Why is there a tiny ME-tan there?

She's telling him to burn all macfags

Attached: kyoani studio.jpg (1139x633, 124K)

This is another crime of fragile male ego. While Yea Forums screams about women/fujoshi killing anime, a man literally kills people when things don’t go his way. While Yea Forums wanted to blame yuri fans, turns out it was another man who just couldn’t deal not being the center of the world.

Such a weak, pathetic gender that totally loses control because of their pathetic emotions. A petty man burning a female dominated studio that created beautiful things.

>"novel was robbed"
Who is he and what novel

This picture gives me a feeling I cannot explain.

>men can’t be mentally ill homos or yurifags
Blame your own studio for pandering to the mentally ill fucks.

Dilate, tranny. This literal faggot was apparently a homosexual whose light novel idea about gay swimmers was "stolen".

There is no proof. This is your fragile male mind spesking again.

You can't help men being violent, psychopathic apes... it's in their biology after all

d i l a t e

Back to /u/ ya fucking abomination

Was getting burned by his own fire part of his 200IQ strat too?

cringe

Attached: 1562274431717.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

Insanity pleas rarely work anywhere, mate.

The best laid plans, user. The best laid plans....

You have to go back to /pol/

tbf mental health awareness is pretty shitty globally

Hah, one of your fellow moefags did it and for stupid reasons too. Just more proof that moefags are absolute garbage.

You're fucking retarded.
The sad thing is that you're not even pretending to be.
This is why you're hated.

Yeah most “civilized” places don’t even consider being a homo a mental illness and even celebrate it.

Retard

She had an actual point though, she was being bullied.
Bullies need to be killed off in gruesome ways by their targets.

Are you implying that the vast majority of deranged yurifags aren't men?

>hurr derp retard
Typical male ape logic.

Good thing It's Japan, he's gonna get the rope

They expect one of us in the wreck, brother

ook ook *throws shit at you*

Sounds like those bullies should've done a better job of it.

Who said america? And you say you're not obsessed....

>the freedom to commit arson
Our forefathers died in the war to bring Japan this freedom.

It gets better.
>Because of issues with communication ability and obsessive interests, the girl was diagnosed after the murder with Asperger syndrome.

I really don't watch anime anymore or care much about Kyoani's work but this case still just sticks with me.

The impact, the sadism, the sheer pointlessness, just some soulless animal who had paranoid delusions that culminated in a horrific mass murder of such a benign, harmless group of people.

I really hope they make an exception and do something special for his execution, this is one of the biggest pieces of shit in post war Japanese history, it's too fitting he looks like every archtype of a fat, ugly, worthless otaku loser. Absolutely deserves to die.

Are you sure this is him? I googled this image and found him on this page from 2016: https:// news .gamme. com. tw/ 1440168

Unless this is footage related to when he held up that convenience store in 2012?

(had to break up the link because Yea Forums's retarded "system" thinks it's spam)

Attached: pZ6Uo6KWlqWbqQ.jpg (640x517, 47K)

>armed robbery
Should've been sentenced to death back then.

At the moment you put someone else's life in danger for a futile reason, you are declaring your disdain for human life and inability for empathy. A permanent liability to society.

Attached: 1544503933733.jpg (352x550, 23K)

Yeah I ran the page's text through google translation and of course the OP's reference to robbery, it has to be about that. Late on my end.

Also he apparently tried robbing the store with scissors. Pretty amazing how much more successful he was several years later, though he ended up burning himself in his attempt (too bad he got off better than Kyoani's staff)

I guess art really does imitate reality

Attached: You.jpg (890x1264, 334K)

Wish the fucker had immolated himself while transporting the gasoline.

>Zainichi
Time to send them back to glorious leader Kim Jong Un

Have you tried not living in a shit neighborhood?

What mecha would he pilot?

Attached: 1537117938642.jpg (640x457, 31K)

He's a nigger in spirit.

Photo of him after the arson, was he wearing the same red shirt years later? Or atleast a similar one.

Attached: D_wpXxLUcAA7QI9.jpg (1200x675, 132K)

That's just cosplay though.
Real nevada-tan was fat.

Attached: nevada.jpg (170x228, 7K)

>3dpd
>cute

That's exactly what I thought

Also looking at it now he really got burned quite badly after the arson. Nice.

He looks like the fat and ugly fuck you see in a lot of anime that's just there to fill the role of the fat and ugly fuck who contrasts against the protagonist(s).

People with red shirts are known for delivering sick burns after all

Attached: rdshrt.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>fire code was fine
I thought the door on the roofline was locked and there was only one fire escape on the bottom floor which was on fire.
Sounds pretty shady to me for a building with 70ppl

>SEETHING this hard.
Some people just can't handle not being number 1

>rope
But this is Japan.

Attached: katana.jpg (1082x1600, 269K)

The roof door wasn't locked, they succumbed to the smoke too quickly to make it out because spiral staircases are literal deathtraps. They were probably fumbling around in pitch black smoke trying to find the door to the roof that none of them had ever had any reason to use before.

Can I see this happen to some edgy anime geniuses? Nothing sweeter than some egg-head getting burned by their own "perfect plan"

Attached: 1480623035955.gif (510x516, 1.28M)

It's because the French let him go and the Japanese can't bring charges without the French prosecuting.

You should have been bullied harder you fucking nerd.

>Burned Blizzard
>Burned Kyoani
Is this some kind of cosmic karma for treating red shirts as fodders in decades?

LOVE K-ON

Attached: IMG_3336.jpg (1920x1080, 430K)

I hope they fuck his hanging up and his head separates from his fat ass.

>But this is Japan.
Hangings are how it's done in Japan

Attached: IMG_3337.jpg (739x415, 79K)

So you're a jew and a cracker? awwww who am i kidding it means the same thing!

Attached: 1555627985172.jpg (815x582, 171K)

This motherfucker literally threw 40 L of gasoline everywhere with a bucket after he broke in. He probably spilled a lot on himself and set his ass on fire pretty good.

Anyway I heard he's in coma and might not make it so we might not find out his true motive.

He just got incredibly lucky. It happened to be the day of a big meeting, so lots of directors were there. They'd turned off the security because they were expecting guests. The design of the spiral staircase isn't really suited to fire, because it's an open plan building with 3 floors and no fire doors. The fire spread to the balconies extremely quickly because it was gasoline based. 20 poor fuckers were piled up near the roof access, if they'd managed to get the door open, the casualties would've been halved.

Jesus fucking christ, is this the true face of an otaku?

Attached: 1545869117925.jpg (720x720, 81K)

That doesn't explain why that guy has never suffered any vigilante attempts. He went on TV repeatedly for awhile and was treated as kind of a celebrity (though I think more in the curiosity/freakshow sense.)

I've never understood that, though I get the feeling this guy would be much more at risk of vigilantism.

Thats not even her

based noxposter

The idea that this guy is going to sit in a box by himself for years until one day they neck him out of the blue seems like what he deserves but they really should bring back the old school "torture him until dead" ways of old Japan.

Ugly hentai males are totally realistic

>ugly bastard
Stereotypes exist because they're true.

>hey guys, watch me turn a horrible tragedy into a soapbox for my bullshit politics!

Not working on LCD/LED screen dafuck japan.

They weren't using the spiral staircase for fuck's sake. They were using normal staircase but still suffocated in smoke.

I bet you think you totally trolled him there redditor

imagine setting an entire building on fire just because your novel (which probably had to compete with thousands of others for an adaptation) didn't make it
this faggot, if confirmed guilty, is probably going to be sentenced to death

So what happened to the thing with him thinking they stole his 5chan or whatever signature in the Hibike movie?

Good thing he only torched an animation studio. Image of it was an actually creative place like a manga or on publisher.

>Why is the guy with criminal charges just openly buying so much gasoline?
He apparently bought 40l of gasoline. This is not suspicious, your average econobox car has a 45l fuel tank

mental illness

There were two staircases. The open spiral one that stopped at the third floor, and the emergency stairs at the back of the building that went all the way up to the rooftop from the inside.

Funny definition you have of 'creative' there.

Those moms
Their kids will forever remember how they lost their mommies to some psychopath just because of some fictional brain fart didn't got picked.

Iranian style hoisting from a crane would be more fitting than the long drop method.

This is why mods should never have killed right wing saftey squads.

>his true motive
He hates anime and KyoAni, isn’t that obvious by how he tried to kill 70 of them and succeeded in killing half? I don’t know why you retards think he wouldn’t just falseflag and pretend to be a slighted LN author or fan to shit on KyoAni even more after realizing he’s still alive as if he has any credence or deserves any human rights after doing something like this.

Otaku's are despise for a good reason.

I expected this and not an angry otaku. Anyway kudos to you for triggering all these seething faggots

>Can't wait until they hang him.
Hope you are patient. They only just hung the blind Aum guy after a few decades.

The spiral staircase is what let the fire spread instantaneously to all 3 floors, and blanketed the whole building in acrid smoke. If they'd had a more sensible staircase there, like the emergency one, fire doors would've given them more time to react, and we would've seen fewer fatalities.

Only amerifats despise Otaku, they are perfectly acceptred in any other part of the world

Nice smiles.

why are otaku always this dangerous?

Seriously he is fucking evil.
youtu.be/9e_19dUezCQ
Don't watch this if you are easily upset. Fire is no joke

Live cremation.

this is the face of all the kyoani shitposters
and surprise surprise they're Yea Forumsermin

Attached: file.png (1853x919, 1.04M)

t. 5ch/2ch/2channel the most correct and trustworthy news source, directly after /pol/.

This is the one where some piece of shit security guard refused to let people out of the backstage door the band went through, right?

That smile when he heard about the incident.

Attached: IMG_3342.jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

So literally half of the entire studio died and the other half is injured?

so this is the face that saved anime?

Attached: IMG_3343.jpg (1920x1080, 423K)

seriously, kys faggot.

I dunno. As is you can see most of the people already headed to the front door didn't make it out.
Within 3 minutes pretty much everyone inside is passed out

The guy(?) on right looks like inflated toddler.

>scp
So redditors. I guess you're right

damn that picture is based.

source?

Kinda wish there were torture Chambers specifically designed for people like this.

Nah, those cost too much tax payer money to maintain and don't serve any further purposes.

Media always pick those for camera to artificially make this stereotype. Most real Otaku in Japan are pissed of this since many years.
Most are in fact normal looking business man where you wouldn't even slightly expect that they are such hardcore otaku.

The whole ceiling was covered with flammable acoustic foam. That plus illegal pyro = instant conflagration.

This guys make western incels look tame in comparison

>discord

The place of the new age scum.

>SCP
Tranny discord meme is true all along.

We need to rangeban americans

problem with animation studio in japan, their building is not designed for office, mostly are house that use/ being renovated as an office. ghibli one is also a house, even it was miyazaki crush's before.

the face of evil

you have some low quality friends brah

seconded

This but unironically.

True, I guess in the end I just feel like he never once thought of the people he was burning to death at all. I feel like people like him should be forced to feel the same pain they inflicted on others until they finally genuinely regret their actions then maybe just put a bullet in their skull. Dozens of his victims probably burned to death and he's going to get a quick noose around the neck. It's totally unfair.

Discord really is the new irc.

What makes train fanatics so dangerous?

I hear they are known as a menace decades before this incident even. They seem far more dangerous than every fandoms combined in Japan

It would improve the site drastically

>Dozens of his victims probably burned to death
They died from carbon monoxide poisoning

So why the fuck did they just let him burn the building down? Why didn't anyone shoot him or at least try and stop him?

Building full of limp wrists and females, and no one has weapons.

Guy would have been gutted or shot in most other parts of the world.

This

If they had guns they could have shot the fire

Because it wasn't a superhero movie.

SHOOT HIM WITH WHAT YOU GIANT FUCKING IMBECILE? SEMEN? I'LL SHOOT SEMEN IN YOUR MOUTH YOU DUMB CUNT.

IT'S FUCKING JAPAN JACKASS THEY DON'T CARRY GUNS 24/7 BECAUSE THEIR COUNTRY ISN'T A SHITHOLE FILLED WITH THIEFS AND COCKSUCKERS.

Bit racist. Nips are pathetic bugmen but to call whites superheros by comparison is a bit much.

It's ok to say blacks and latinos.

Because there was no good guy with gasoline and fire of his own.

What are you going to do when your drenched in gasoline?
You are already fucked at that point.
One thumb movement and everything within a couple of meters is on fire.
Even without a lighter that much gasoline around you is probably going to ignite

Because its not america

Japan has more black people that America.

Shouldn't even have let him inside to douse everything with gasoline. But KyoAni thought the right thing was to disable security when they had their big meeting, and now they paid the price for it.

Damn, if only some inconsiderate smoker had been around that day, and casually flicked a used fag in his general direction.

Was social media even around back when this happened back in 2004? Not saying that it hasn't done any harm though but I don't believe it has anything to do with this particular incident.

>Japan
>guns
Are you retarded?

>mfw i have 25 litres of unregistered, untraceable PREMIUM petrol in high capacity jerry cans with rapid flow nozzles in my garage right now

Attached: 1560546884641.gif (375x375, 168K)

He's mine tho. Bruva is taking his sweet time between releases and don't say the podcast counts because I'll slap you.

@190832001
>Japan has more black people that America.
No (You) from me

It's a company that makes fag and moe shit. There would be no one with the balls to fight the guy even if they could carry weapons.

Japan really should encourage the duty to carry and protect yourself and those around you instead of being meek faggots out of a sense of being polite.

I really hate it, this isn't something you can atone for. That fuck destroyed so many lives, his worthless life can't make up for what he has done.

Look at the building retard.

There are so many subjects I doubt your expertise in now.

Reported to the keisatsu. Enjoy prison dumbass.

Attached: 1559536461838.jpg (550x310, 50K)

I've got about 50 in my shed

Ghost Gasoline

One day you are going to have to use your generator and end up in a confrontation with law enforcement.

Whatever his motivations are, I hope he dies slowly and painfully.
Preferably on live television.
Scratch that, death is too good for him, remove his limbs, throw acid in his face and walk him around in a wheelchair so everyone can spit on him.
But keep him alive, make his every single day a living hell.

Hopefully nips will stop coddling homegrown terrorists and send all hikis and neets into concentration camps

If he had AIDS yeah he'd look like that.

>armed robbery criminal with a history of being in jail
>a hikki or neet
You normalfags just fill in the blanks with whatever you hate with no research whatsoever don’t you

Awww, you sweet little angry girl. You know full well that none of your wishes will be fulfilled at all. He'll get the death penalty, he will die rather humane, at most, he won't know when he'll be executed, but since he already decided that a bunch of nu-burakkumin had to die, he was fine with it anyway. And in the meantime, he'll get food and water and shelter from the tax payers.
And that will be it.

you are so fucking stupid. stupidity doesn't get excuses just because you act stupid toward a criminal. You could be him in a few year with that shitty view of the world you have.

I saw that movie yesterday and thought it was really good.

Sup degenerate, have you already chosen which school or office building you're going to shoot up or torch?

She's cuter now.

Attached: 1560566800643.jpg (386x573, 74K)

Your feelings of inferiority have left you sympathizing a mass murderer. Time to reboot your life, bro.

Yeah but aum skinrekio was a gigantic cult with government ties. This ugly bastard tag is just an angry weeb. Fucking throw him off a roof like they do the gays in Pakistan.

>glowniggers have been watching me for months
>they even get a new neighbor, who's a glownigger too, to borrow a liter from me for his mower, but he gives me a few bucks and I accept
>later on, a month later
>go into shed and touch one of the cans as I go to fill up the gen
>BANG BANG BANG, as Molotovs rain down on the shed, incinerating me; thrown by a SWAT team
>MSM says a white supremacist terrorist incel was hoarding illegal gasoline and selling it to other terrorists was successfully taken out when he wouldn't surrender to the police

They are going to die eventually from cancer or whatever anyways, why would I care about that? You normalfags are far more likely to have a criminal history than I am after all.

There will be an anime about this

Ressentiment by Hanazawa Kengo

Author of I am a Hero and Boys on the Run.

It's a good 1-2 hour read based on virtual reality and waifuism.

Other article says guy was pretty much faggot.
>He never communicate with neighborhoods
>played games,watched anime at maximum sound value that gives trouble to neighborhoods

I don't think you know what those words mean.

Isn't that what you do in a gas station? Buy gasoline? What difference is there to fill up a car tank or two cans?

One needs register petroleum? The fuck?

Japan is pretty civilized about execution so he will hang. This is the last room he will see, and there is no warning when hanging day arrives so you are left wondering everyday if it's the last.

Attached: jp gallows.jpg (870x580, 40K)

AOBA SHINJI

Attached: [03:16:04.058] 319-07.png (1280x720, 980K)

I believe they get an hour to make peace with whatever deity they worship and that's that.

Pretty merciful. It's sure better than spending the lifetime in prison without the internet.

DogakoboxKhara joined operation

Yeah, there's a shine to say your last prayers to Buddha then kiss your ass goodbye.

Attached: EDITORS-NOTE-JAPANS-JUSTICE-MINISTRY.jpg (615x378, 33K)

It'll be 20 or 30 years before he gets hanged.

Time to key that name into Hell Correspondence.

That sucks. No entertainment at all? Like, books?

>>He never communicate with neighborhoods
>>played games,watched anime at maximum sound value that gives trouble to neighborhoods
In other words, a typical 4channeler, but Japanese.

Why should the state fund his hikki ways before hanging him?

He was also banging on the walls and doors. He's pretty screwed in the head.

Well, it funds the operational costs for prison for the
>20 or 30 years
from taxes instead of just killing him asap.
Giving him a book is not that big of a stretch.

>41
>has criminal record
>be on welfare
>be schizophrenia

So this is what a typical moe hater looks like. Not surprised desu.

He can have a book of sutras and make his peace with Buddha.

He should not be punished for this, he needs to be rehabilitated.

Did he also write an OS?

Nah, nip death row is torture and he deserves it.
>solitary confinement
>lights are always on so sense of time is fucked
>sit seiza and stare at an exact spot on the wall every day
>get scolded if you break form/look elsewhere
>must sleep on your back and get yelled at if you curl up
>no contact with the outside world outside of your lawyer
>live everyday wondering when it will be your last
Legit insane asylum, hopefully he lives for at least 10 years in there.

There is no fucking rehabilitating from this. At best, and hope he can serve as a warning to other potential killers down the line, through (unpaid)motivational speaking at schools.

>still haven't watched the latest uchimusme episode
>played vermintide instead
I can't bring myself to watch it anons.

I've seen that face in a doujin somewhere.

Nah, it's more what a self-hating moe fan looks like. The manime fan, on the other hand, is a strapping and virile paragon of manhood capable of 100 pushups with 1 finger and a slayer of all pussy he surveys after a viewing of MD Geist.

Attached: manime fan.jpg (1200x680, 107K)

Is it legal?

I'm curious. Would you personally do it?
I know I don't have enough guts to torture someone for no good reason.
I hope not. Rabid dog must be put down asap.

>I know I don't have enough guts to torture someone for no good reason

What if he watches naruto and shitpost on Yea Forums?

The same thing that would have stopped him, a gun, kills 15,000 people a years year. Many years in Japan go by without a single gun death.

He had to have the luck of the security doors being off. 9/10 he would’ve been stopped by that alone. If he had an AR-15 he would have killed all 70.

Leave him in an exposed cell with no roof. Fat fuck as he is, there's no way he can squeeze into a small enough shadow to avoid getting sunburnt every second of every day.

When are we getting the full deaths list?

So, what LN did he even write in the first place that he got so salty over KyoAni stealing? Violet Evergarden?

Something like this happened in my country 4 years ago. It was a complete fucking disaster.

None of us knows how long it will take. It's going to turn into a big mess of "here are people who worked on shows you liked" though and that's going to suck.

>armed robbery criminal
He didn’t write shit, nips are just reporting it because it suits their anime/otaku hating narrative, as if a crazy serial killer’s words bear any credence.

C I A

LN about Trains being demon lords soon.

All bets are on unpublished drivel which nobody besides him ever saw.

based train enthusiast is still tweeting,
it was some other guy

Well, I like Infinite Stratos and Overlord, so I'm not the one to judge.

>Have you like just never interacted with one?
Have you? I lived in ghetto for 5 years and met the bad ones and the good ones.

Apparently, guy's confirmed to have history of mental illness.

>www3.nhk.or.jp/kansai-news/20190719/2000017839.html
>関係者によりますと男は精神的な疾患があり訪問看護を受けることもあったということです。
>According to the people involved, it is that the man had a MENTAL ILLNESS and sometimes received visiting nursing.

The novel is all in his head.

Going by mass shootings, the casualties list would probably look the same if he used semi-auto rifle.

34 kills + 30+ wounded is up there with some of the highest.

Arson kills go into the 100s

You need to be at least reasonably /fit/ to effectively continuously use the rifle or shotgun, no?

news.livedoor.com/article/detail/16798060/
>KyoAni president Hatta confirmed to press today that sakuga, reference materials, and artwork stored in KyoAni Studio 1 have all been burned.
>it’s all gone. the computers are all gone as well. I don’t know the amount of damage. it’s massive.

So the train shit was just something someone made up?

This is fake, I just barre in 5ch

Americans are fucking retarded. You faggots ruined /pol/

when the doc says "yup, he's dead" for all 33 they're allowed to say the names

>the computers are all gone as well
Backups, motherfucker, do you speak it?

Just watched a new clip about this, the fucking building only had 1 entrance/exit?
What kind of design is that?

Attached: whatfuckingeven.png (1139x791, 865K)

Shotgun yes.
Rifle depend on the cartridge and length of the barrel.

Fuck. This is why all this shit needs to be backed up to drives, both online and off site.

>they are perfectly acceptred in any other part of the world

Attached: 1406615318221.jpg (444x599, 199K)

More like practice. You see a lot of noob shooters use semi-auto rifles get less than 10 often, and people can at least run; you can't shoot everyone if they run. Smoke in this case basically turned everyone off.

I couldn't say that he would have killed more if he used a firearm here. Now, a combination would have probably done far more in this case.

They can at least try to recover the data from the hard drives, r-right?

Attached: 1512049426124.png (955x1077, 506K)

The LN shit is something a mentally ill armed robbery criminal made up too but they report on it because it fits their anime hating narrative and anime fans are harmless and they don’t want to be set on fire by train autists in retaliation if they report on the trains.

it's legel

good luck with that

It's steam

The design of a country that's been far too safe for far too long.

If they're burned then no.

Just wondering, lets say this person woke up from coma and coudn’t remember a thing. Will they still be able to prosecute him?

This is so wrong.
You can buy games, books, newspapers, drawing tools if you have savings. You are basically a hiki NEET staying in your room all day doing nothing but things you like and it comes with free healthcare. You'll be served whatever you want as your last meal before you get hung and you will die without any pain.
Nothing about it is torture which infuriates me so much. At least they won't be out killing innocents again but that is the only good thing about all of this.

>they are perfectly acceptred in any other part of the world
Otaku are seen either as manchildren or pedophiles here
A big broadcasting corporation even ran an article calling for the ban of cosplay at the Leipzig Book Fair (which traditionally has a decent amount of manga/light novel content)
t.Krautfag

>do robbery
>go to prison
>get rehab
>redo even worse crime
This is why we have death penalty

have sex incel

(((rehab)))
Doesn’t exist.

Knowing Japan's technical aptitude I honestly doubt that they'll have offsite backups
You dumb burger, read the thread.

Attached: that feel when 12,000 years.jpg (650x365, 44K)

>Knowing Japan's technical aptitude I honestly doubt that they'll have offsite backups
That bad, huh?

What's his name?

Flustered Fernandez.

Japan is in that weird place where they developed nursing robots but still use fax machines and pay with cash everywhere. To be fair, most western companies don't do proper data backup either and are one fire away from going bankrupt.

kys?
kiss your sister?

Attached: 2lewd.jpg (228x392, 43K)

He would have been shot by worker going postal in the office.

Burned Bernard

They are an animation company, not a tech company so it is expected.

The Columbine shooters had the run of a high school full of students and a 2 man team, and still wound up with a small bodycount. Contrast that with Virginia Tech, with doors chained closed Cho killed a huge number.

Seems a tossup as to which outcome this guy would have.

Nice try Light

Shinji Aoba 青葉真司

>Krauts busy replaying the American 1980s DND scare while seeing nothing wrong with wholesale importation of rapey hoards of non-assimilable Muslims
Sasuga Helmut

Fucking Shinji man

>Seems a tossup as to which outcome this guy would have.

Basically

Skill and luck, much like with everything, determines outcomes

www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20190719/k10011999111000.html

Attached: 1563525286707.jpg (1200x652, 115K)

Moeru Moe

>so it is expected
No it isn't. They produce content to effectively sell it in one way or another.
Any hard drive can fail at any moment.
If you don't have a backup system you're one dice roll away from the financial catastrophe wtf

It sucks the anime studio robbed his facial figure.

sounded like a made up name

Post face

And even if they do you'll still spend rest of your days in an institute with no freedom.

It was not luck the autist just planned it. Too bad he fucking burnt himself in the process.

He's not a hiki or neet. Just a job-unknown nut.

Kills 8,000 actually and that's less than 0.01% of the population.

Where did it go wrong

Attached: D_08wNJU4AAI4Hh.jpg (1200x675, 125K)

yea

I think it's love.

So who is going to play him in the inevitable biopic?

The best low-cost solution would be encrypt the backups and upload it into AWS or something.
It's not that expensive, really.

>and pay with cash everywhere.

That’s based

>Plead insanity
>Okay we won't lock you up in jail, instead you'll be locked up in a mental ward in an isolation cell for the rest of your life

He'll never be free again, worst case is that they'll hang him

Attached: Padded.jpg (2048x1365, 431K)

Nobody protected that smile, so he had to take away the smiles of others.

Do we know the confirmed list of dead directors?

Since his birth.

The fire rises

But in isolation cell, he'll be given a playstation iv and be allowed to 5ch-post about how much of an erection he got when he burned all the workers. And the doctors will analyze his behavior.

What do her socks smell like?

About the point his parents stopped caring about how much he eats.

Yeast and rind washed cheese.

why are her legs bent backwards? this is weird

You literally had a fire that killed 36 people 3 years ago you moron, you're fire safety is just as shit.

Why show this stuff on the news? It only humanizes the murderer and makes him relatable. Whenever there is a tragedy, the only thing that should be said about the perpetrators is his motives and how preventable his behaviour was. Showcasing his life only invites copycats.

>He had charges for robbery with a knife in 2012 and some Japanese media is reporting that he said that his "novel was robbed"
>rob someone with a knife
>your novel gets robbed 7 years later
Poetry.

What
Doth
Laife laife laife

I expected some mad 2channer to do this, but the fact it's some random nutjob just piss me off.
Just think about it, some retarded autistic nutcase suddenly decide to burn your house because just because, people die because of pices of shit like this, fuck...

Not him, but I'm absolutely certain I could.

>why admit that criminals are humans? we should pretend they're just pure evil caricatures!

>how is a guy who committed a crime a decade ago allowed to buy gas???
Euro hands typed these posts.

Attached: 1428033269583.jpg (385x375, 35K)

Olympics 2020 will be the end of Japan

Dude, this is Japan we're talking about, not Sweden. Mental ward patients in Japan don't get that kind of luxury, if anything.

Tell me, where do you live that requires a background check for an adult to buy gasoline?

>burn people to death
>have pieces slowly burned off your body through your lifetime
I really wish we still practiced eye for an eye in times like this.

Oh, my bad. Then he'll only get a playstation iii.

What would be the punishment for slowly withering away on Yea Forums without accomplishing anything?
I already know: slowly withering away on Yea Forums without accomplishing anything.

No, we should just burn them to ash. Writing narratives about them is not worthwhile.

Ah yes, legalize government torture of citizens. What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: 1494648824384.jpg (400x438, 43K)

You wish. He'd get a fucking Wii and nothing but Wario Ware: Shove It Up Your Own Ass.

Attached: chad.jpg (146x144, 5K)

Continuing to live.

Nothing.

based chad warden poster

That's not at all what I said. Like I said, look into what made him do it, and make decisions based on that to prevent people doing it in the future - part of that is obviously treating him like a real human being and not an abstract monster.
But if the moment he's caught the newsmedia start talking about his real life and whatever (rather than talking about the victims), this will send a message to all the other fucked up pyschos out there, that all you need to get attention is do some seriously terrible shit.

It's like responding to trolls. It just encourages shitposting. So don't grant them the honour of a response.

You have a really bizarre understanding of Japanese culture.

t. Chang

Being denied the sweet release of death.

Ah yes, keep the public in ignorance because they can't be trusted with "dangerous information". Euro-hours Yea Forums sure is totalitarian.

Was imagining it as this guy from the beginning. Crazy how art imitates reality huh

This has nothing to do with Japanese culture, but with human nature.

It's not about information, it's about validation. Guy definately wanted attention. So don't give him that. Focus your attention on the victims instead.

Legalisms do absolutely nothing. The U.S. government tortures people at black sites. The U.S. government tortured people in Cuba. The U.S. government puts people into solitary confinement for bullshit reasons, from Mitnick to Butina. If it won't cause a mob to literally murder them, the government will do whatever it wants.

They just need to stop showing childhood photos of perps.

Nah, the guy wanted to primarily kill and harm them. And because of KyoAni's lax security measure, which is all their very own fault, he got the golden opportunity.

No, it has to do with your absence of knowledge of Japanese culture.
Tone police a bullet into the back of your skull idiot.

>it's bad that kyoanies died but I want the arsonist to die badly
nice double standards

Not seeing the problem. Are you some kind of walking Soviet Russia gag?

I guess since serial killers like to breathe we'd better poison the world's air supply right? The bad apples are law enforcement's problem, stop acting like it's ours.

Why? Because it contradicts your culture in particular's fantasy that criminals are a different species? That any kid couldn't have turned out like that depending on what they experienced a few decades? You think that information exists that only has negative ramifications or something?

double standard is when it's bad when innocent people die, but it's ok if the killer gets guaranteed lifetime free meal, paid by tax of country's residence, which some are derived from (you) if you ever buy anything from japan

Is there a single archive that doesn't crash on sticky? archived.moe/a/thread/190751690/#190751690
Also was there a sticky with more replies than the current one? Never bothered following them until this one

Every year that type of shit goes on it undermines the perceived legitimacy of the US government and the hostility of modern US politics reflect that.

The fuck is your problem, man? Why do you have to act like this?

No, because it creates sympathy for the criminal, perpetuates the "good boy, dindu nuffin" myth. Newsflash, most adult criminals were just as bad, if not even worse, as kids.

His childhood. His parents made him into a monster.

He might have been your relative or friend. Mental cases are all around.

Fat fuck was probably bullied at school, then he got jealous that anime only ever shows skinny, happy kids.

He had a history of mental issues. Read English NHK.

>Because it contradicts your culture in particular's fantasy that criminals are a different species?
Literally no one said this. The point is that giving mass murderers attention sends the message that mass murderers get attention. So give attention to the victims. What's so hard to get about this one? It's like camera's cutting away when some drunk fan runs onto a pitch during a sporting event. It doesn't mean that guy is dehumanized. It means that we don't want other people to follow his example to get on TV.

>Security wasn't up because high volume of media and meetings were expected later so the doors were unlocked for convenience
>He wheelbarrows in 40 liters of gas and starts dousing downstairs in it
>People upstairs on the first floor have just enough time to smell some weird shit and hear somebody shout before he ignites it
>It explodes, arsonist is badly burnt and runs outside
>People on first floor have just enough time for most to get out before the main staircase ignites and spreads fire and smoke upwards like a chimney
>Fire exit useless as ground floor is ignited
>People left on first floor after the stairs are fuckrf go down to the fumes
>Second floor up is animation offices which are covered in flammable paper, wooden shogi screens near walls, etc.
>Majority on 2nd/3rd floor try to use fire exit to get out, see downstairs is burning, run upwards through fumes but can't make it to the roof before collapsing
>Some allegedly made it out windows before the walls were just covered in flames, several trapped on second and third floor however who couldn't even make it to the exit

The fire just spread super fucking fast and nobody was prepeared for a deliberate attack that fucked up the emergency exit AND main stairs at the same time.

Reports of the arsonist throwing fuel on people were exaggerations, though he may have been intending to stab survivors before he got roasted himself in the initial explosion. If he'd not gotten both exits so badly or there were less flammables in the studios or the doors had been locked as normal chances are way less people would have died.

Act like what? Disagreeing with you? Oh no, what a crime. Better call the thought police.

Ah yes, better social engineer all possible sources of sympathy away from criminals because you're so insecure that you think public morals will suddenly collapse if people are given too much information and start thinking for themselves. You are a fucking moron.

>Act like what? Disagreeing with you? Oh no, what a crime. Better call the thought police.
Actively and willingly misunderstand what someone says on an image board for the sake of being right. Why act like that? What do you gain from it?

>average otaku salary men and office ladies

Attached: wotakoi_02.jpg (800x450, 84K)

Charles Manson had fucking groupies. John Wayne Gacy as well. Mass murderers should only have their mugshots plastered once when they're being hunted, once more when they're caught, and one last time when they hang. And no videos. Look in the mirror for the moron you're referencing.

Yes criminals and crime get attention, negative attention. So sorry that there are people who wind up in positions where they start thinking negative attention is worth fucking the lives of yourself and others over, it's still not something to deprive people of information over. By taking attention away from the criminal you remove the ability for bystanders to learn directly from the source of the incident about how it happened in the first place.

This shit is fucking moronic, punishment and disincentive is the government's job. Stop pretending anyone has any responsibility to do anything outside that.

Oh is this what it's about? Some kind of fucked up jealousy that some clowns who ruined their lives by acting as criminals got the attention of some psycho girls? THAT somehow makes death row worth it in your eyes?

You're doing it again, user.

>no backups
>no security
How are these people still in business?

That's actually fairly accurate in Asia, unless your company's been infected by the fat apology virus from America.

You know, the blue-light is bad for your health.

We should cover up the existence of every malicious crime, lest the criminal get the satisfaction in knowing they succeeded in killing people and other potential killers start thinking they could succeed in committing such crimes as well.

Attached: 1503686999534.png (377x354, 181K)

It seems like you and I have fundamentally different views on what a societty is or ought to be. I definately think everyone in a society has a certain responsibility. As long as we disagree on this one, there is no point arguing further, I suppose.

About "depriving people of information", I disagree that childphotos of the murderer are things the public needs to have shoved in their faces less than 24 hours after his deed. Release information about the criminal, yes, definately. But I disagree with these methods.

>How are these people still in business?
they're not

jomon = glorious japanese master race
yayoi = dog eating chink
zainichi = korean pachinko/brothel/jav mafia
Literally Me

It's about containing the infection. By letting the public have access to his """justifications""", you are essentially allowing him to spread his "philosophy" to others, leading to copycats and weird cults.

I'm a Buddhism expert

He's going straight to a realm of Naraka (fiery hell ironically) for a long time due to the karma of his mass murder there's nothing he can do to prevent it

Read about the realms of Naraka here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka_(Buddhism)#Hot_Narakas

5ch does this.

Why are you like this? No one advocated for the cover up of crime in general. Why do you need to be so reductive?

where can i read his novel?

But what if he isn't a Buddhist?

Media will never learn that or they even want copycats to show up so they can get more views. What's scary about this is that there will be copycats not only in Japan, but the rest of world too, given how spread this news is worldwide. You only need one or two bottles of gasoline to kill a bunch and no one/building is prepared for such arson.

I'd sooner go through the Buddhist cycle of reincarnation aka "as many tries as it takes till you get it right" than "Worship Me or go to Hell for eternal torture. Oh yeah, and I've already foreseen that you will be going there, so good luck with that. *smirk*" from G*D.

From my research (ancient pre-sectarian) Buddhist cosmology is the true reality and it applies to everyone universally

He was a antifa liberal

What the public needs can be conveniently determined by profitability. What you arbitrarily decide is right is of no value to fucking anyone or any moral system.

Also no, you certainly don't believe in social responsibility. If you did, you would leave information unrestricted and have individuals be responsible for themselves. Instead you believe that society is in fact not responsible enough to be exposed to this information, and make the authoritative decision that people should be prevented from exposure entirely, lest they make a decision or think a thought you specifically don't approve of.

Good to know that in your eyes society at large should be treated as a horde of criminals waiting to be converted.

I repeat: EU-hours Yea Forums sure is totalitarian.

Attached: 1451262881012.png (372x334, 217K)

It's called Golden Time. It's really bad.

You don't get to choose.

>EU-hours Yea Forums sure is totalitarian.
It's just the after effects of 40 years of commie subjugation.

>literally in favour of thoughtcrimes

God forbid people across the world find out you can use gasoline to light things on fire! Do you fucking fearmongers even read the things you type?

Attached: 1483180691359.gif (387x400, 839K)

That's what they all say.

It's not a thought crime. It's called "not letting Hitler come to power". Maybe if Germany had done this 80 years ago, Israel wouldn't exist.

You are mentally ill.

Again, it is not about information, it is about validation. Media have the responsibility not to validate utter nutcases. We're spinning in circles here, m8. And just because I believe in social responsibility, does not mean I expect everyone to follow this responsibility.
For example, I think everyone has the responsibility to not be an utter prick, but that does not mean I don't expect to run into a prick every now and again.

So, yeah, seems like we can't find common ground here. Have a nice day.

Plurality of belief doesn't mean the truth is impossible to distinguish

Christian: all the unbelievers go to hell
Unconvinced person: what about "lost" and uncontactable tribes? Isn't that cruel, to condemn them to hell when they know nothing about it?
Christian: I'll talk to my pastor about this
One week later
Christian: he says they won't go to heaven with the rest of us, but they'll go to like a sub-heaven. but if they're contacted by a missionary, they can go to heaven. Those who reject his message will go to hell.
UP: so they're literally worse off than if you'd never contacted them at all?

>Plead insanity!
And the idea that people like that are "inoffensive".

Claiming media has a responsibility doesn't mean you have any justification for claiming such. Why should this hypothetical "validation" be considered more of a threat than the very real, immediate social damage of restricting media? This doesn't even begin to be about disagreement, you don't even have a real rationale to back your position. It's pure hypocrisy.

People didn't know how deadly a gasoline fire can be. Just look at how people are still saying how the building lacked fire safety system despite it was up to the standard which only expects a normal fire. But now they know that. The potential copycats know that too.

Name one Christian who actually said this.

sucks

>This doesn't even begin to be about disagreement, you don't even have a real rationale to back your position
But I do, you just choose to rephrase it every time I try to explain it to you, so I will now stop responding.

People not knowing how dangerous a gasoline fire can be sounds like a pretty big fucking security concern to me. Maybe that's why California burns down every year?

If he survives his burn wounds, he'll get the death penalty.

was it autism?

Rephrasing your argument wouldn't be damaging in any way if it weren't logically invalid in the first place. Learn to discourse you fucking clown.

California keeps burning down because they're too retarded to understand how fire fits into their own local ecology

Dude I would totally dodge the fire and 360 noscope him with my gun if I was in that situation.

barisaku aka. Shinji

I can't give any names, since it was a discussion I had some 20 years ago on another site.

this guy looks like the generic loser in most anime. it's always kind of funny when real people are real life stereotypes.
really, why can't he get a real haircut at least, that shit it's just ugly and it's harder to clean, just do a buzz cut and call it a day dammit.

Attached: A shit monger.jpg (780x260, 79K)

Looks like Japanese Sheldon (Komeiji).

Well, be assured they were retards.

looks like the creep from persona 4

Hmm, did they question him yet? Was it the novel plagiarism or was it really cause by the saxophone in hibikek?

Attached: 1522642057806.jpg (1024x668, 90K)

The fire and smoke engulfed the whole building within a few minutes in this case and many people still don't understand this and saying why they didn't run or how sprinklers would have helped which shows how ignorant most people are, no?

israel was in the works for a long time as part of anglo plans. the saudi state was wrested away in a covertly funded and directed rebellion against the weakening ottomans, with egypt and the planned suez canal hanging in the balance.
following ww1 sikes picot handed over iraq itself to british mandate.
together with irsael, these were intended as proxy or client states for britain to maintain exclusive commercial privileges and swift travel routes with its indian and asian colonies
hes not wrong though, thats exactly what dante did to virgil (even worse, it was actually the outer layers of hell, not a "subheaven" which im pretty sure no denomination actually believes in)

well on this user's defence, the arsonist doesn't look like a person who would use gasoline at all. so maybe calling the police to keep an eye on him is not a bad idea, even if it sounds like paranoia.

nytimes.com/2019/04/24/nyregion/st-patricks-cathedral-attack-marc-lamparello.html
Unironically, yes. You can most likely attribute it to different cultures. You're raised to be wary and suspicious of everyone.

Not a monster, but a loser.

Yeah, he would probably meet on his way a guy who was planing to shoot up the place, and they would kill each other arguing which is the superior way to kill bunch of people.

You mean the same people that can't stop 10 y/os with a gun every other month?

Imagine being named Aoba Shinji in Japa, then some faggot with the same name as you commits the worst act of mass murder in modern japan.

Well what do you know, he was right.
His likeness was stolen.

Its a good thing people in Japan are aware of the fact that multiple individuals can share the same name.

This didn't happen in Shinjuku.

Subheaven is my term anyway. The way it was described was basically heaven's ghetto, where you get the lousier manna, your wings can barely support you, your harp is out of tune, etc. Again, just my interpretation.

Imagine any of his living relatives having to deal with this shit.

When a man with gas meets a man a with a rifle, the first man will be dead.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

The very same people who would also get shot by cops if they waved their gun around during someone elses shooting spree.

So what you're saying is that people are ignorant about the actual dangers presented by fire AND an insufficiency of fire safety. That sure sounds like a whole lot of reason not to avoid public dialogue about a manmade fire that killed a bunch of people.

>Americans shoot people who carry gasoline on the street
Another reason to stay out of that shithole

Implying they both wont be blown up by Ahmed and his clock.

Megachad

Again, nobody is saying don't talk about the fire, just don't fucking post a childhood picture of the bastard.

Yes, even the gas station attendant will shoot at you. You better stay away for your own safety. Tell all of your cousins.

WHO DIED?

IS MIURA OK?

Friendly reminder that EU subsidizes child rape.

Attached: 1501352259383.png (500x276, 217K)

Codify it so that only cases such as this, where the purp is known without a doubt, are applicable.

If you throw a can of gas around the first floor, most places become a deathtrap regardless of how good the fire code is, because fire codes are only intended to protect against accidental fires. The entire ground level would be alight almost immediately, and full of choking smoke after a few seconds. Reports that it started with an explosion sound like a half-filled can was caught in the fire, the vapor will have gone off like a bomb and painted the ground level with burning fuel more or less at the point when people on the second floor were thinking "Shit, is that shouting downstairs? Is something wrong?", by which point it would already be too late.

>known without a doubt
And who do you suppose would define that?

Attached: 1494739573967.png (142x340, 49K)

Next time, make sure the building doesn't have SO MUCH DAMN WOOD.

Because it would take 1 gallon of gasoline to burn a 1000 lbs of lard filled muricans

Make it very specific so that there's nothing ambiguous and no room for interpretation.

what's the worse could happen to him according to japan law?

Why do you need that much fuel?

Yes, and it's better off if the general public doesn't know that the thing literally everyone uses, and everyone carries around and stores on their property, is so incredibly dangerous. That's what's in society's best interest: For common knowledge to be that a can of gasoline being ignited isn't very dangerous.

He could be acquitted and set free to be prey for other crazy otaku.

Who the fuck doesn't know by now that gasoline is dangerous when ignited, except for incredibly sheltered kids who have never seen a single action movie sequence in their lives?

The structural wood won't have been an issue. Even ignoring the fact that modern building timber is treated with fire retardants, bulk wood rapidly forms a char layer that's incombustible and highly insulating. Firewood is useful precisely because wood burns slowly, delivering a moderate heat for a long time.

The usual issue in fires is soft furnishings. Things like carpets, curtains, wallpaper and decorations are what really spread the fire.

Or, in this case, several liters of liquid accelerant.

>If you throw a can of gas around the first floor, most places become a deathtrap regardless of how good the fire code is, because fire codes are only intended to protect against accidental fires.
Incredibly wrong.
>The entire ground level would be alight almost immediately, and full of choking smoke after a few seconds.
This is true. The smoke wouldn't have spread like it did in this case though if the building was designed after a modern first world building code.

Evidently this guy didn't.
Also user I wouldn't recommend ever basing your perception of reality on something you've seen in a movie. Or on TV.

ITODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1499054869258.gif (500x491, 376K)

Movies are unrealistic more often than not, but in this example, they're right. Fire has long been the one thing man cannot tame, even despite having harnessed it to our own purposes longer than any plant or animal.

The general public doesn't need to know the details such as how the building was structured, how he did it, how victims reacted, how it killed people, what motive he had etc because fire safety is useless against it and thus there's nothing people can do to prevent it from happening again unless armed. It's only teaching potential copycats how to do it at this point.

I've never seen such a big cancer cell

This. I don't trust the government in this matter even one bit.

I guess gas station attendants could at least be told to be wary of anyone buying large quantities of gasoline on foot while in a city center(since it would make more sense to do so on the outskirts of a city.).

Retard

Japan is tech backwards. Apart from toilets and vending machines their tech is just too old for a first world country

Death by hanging, they don't tell you when until the day they are going to execute you

Perhaps not, according to Tibetan tradition, even Dirlewanger could get lucky at the moment of death and get it, while even a saint can mess up and end in hell. Good karma only increases the odds of favourable outcome, but in no way guarantees it. This is why Tibetans were historicaly huge dicks.