Continuing from >>190755457

Continuing from

Attached: file.png (1116x1116, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/anime/comments/ceu2ns/kyoto_animation_fire_megathread/eu4vs8u?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are we mourning this lot again?

im really bad at drawing, should i still try or will it just fuck up the card ?
cringe

>this lot
OI YE ME LOIMY M8 FANCY EH UPPA TEY ON DA BAHBEE

I dunno I made this, hope cardanon notices this thread

Attached: file.png (922x768, 83K)

Anglos dominate Yea Forums.

who is even going to recieve this? just go there and help them clean

Woops, fixed the uniform a bit

Attached: file.png (922x768, 84K)

>Yea Forums

Yikes have sex

Fucking hell this board is infested with riajuu

leave them alone
they have enough on their plate to deal with your shit

This.

Does the font have lower case?

>that file number
Not fooling me, newfag. Go away

>being autistic

Attached: 1213593833021.jpg (596x448, 25K)

stop trying so hard to fit in

this

Faggot.

Attached: 1469273466436.jpg (313x286, 18K)

Last thread didn't actually contributed much. They were mostly trolls. Just drop it

fucking redditfags. This is why I dont post here since 2015

>hey guys our studio burned and we lost multiple lives
>oh shit a card from some autistic basement dwellers on Yea Forums, this will make everything better!

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Fuck off

Good luck user I hope you go through with this

Attached: DARKER Than BLACK - S01 E14 - A Heart Unswaying on the Water's Surface, Part 2 (720p - DUAL Aud (1280x720, 103K)

Why don't you take this project to reddit, i am sure you will get a lot of attention and support there.

reddit.com/r/anime/comments/ceu2ns/kyoto_animation_fire_megathread/eu4vs8u?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

33 people are fucking dead. What does a card made by foreigners do to help grieving families?

You idiots can be the most inept and clueless retards ever. Stop using tragedies for your own gain by trying to stand out. It's just pathetic ego boosting.

Please don't do this.
I understand you all mean well, but rushing to do something like this so early is incredibly in bad taste, especially for something so devastating and overwhelming, please just wait for any official word from kyoani before wasting all of your time and dignity on this.

Attached: spaget.jpg (960x738, 58K)

Good luck senpai

>post a reddit link
I hope you get banned for this user, I really do

100% this, holy shit.

Man as long as the kids behind this collage thing don't do things in the name of Yea Forums i don't care if i do get banned.

really shit handwriting, just put it somewhere small maybe

Attached: IMG_20190719_010039.png (1294x500, 54K)

The best thing you could possibly do is to offer emotional support. Money isn't going to bring people back from the dead

redpill on the last time Yea Forums tried this shit with Girls Last Tour and tsukumizu hated it