It still doesn’t feel real

It still doesn’t feel real

Attached: 049B1481-8221-4B19-9FB0-DD5D43C1F018.jpg (728x485, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqHTa561Ua0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you tried a better onahole?

It'd be nice if it weren't. I am incapable of thinking about anything else right now.

I know. It feels too good to be true.

why don't you go and join them?

>it'd be nice if 30+ people hadn't burned alive
And wow you have to THINK about it, what a soldier!

I wish more died

OOOOH AHHH WHAT A SHARP EDGE DONT CUT URSELF ON THAT EDGE

kek

Isn't this what they said in Gurren Lagann when Kamina died?

Thank you anons. Post like these are cheerful and not distasteful.

i don't know if you're complaining about him being too empathetic or not empathetic enough

Attached: 1390099155378.png (602x720, 183K)

I wish it happened to
>EA
>Activision
>Blizzard
>Square Enix
>Bethesda
>Ubisoft
>Capcom
>Microsoft
>Epic
>DC
>Marvel
>Disney
>Konami
>Kojima
>Hollywood
>insert random western company overrun by the jews here
Instead of Kyoani studios, even if I hate them for releasing incomplete stuff due reason of not being able to animate more than 12 episode per season

What was the arsonists motivation again? Was the train autism a meme?

This.
Why didn’t it happen to EA fuck

Unlike you unpatriotic piece of shit. I didn't forget about Pearl Harbor.

Attached: セイバー私服08c(近).png (462x485, 265K)

You forgot

>Game Freak

Those have multiple locations

where is
>steam

also back to >>>>

>Steam

You mean Valve? Retard.

Sandmonkeys are literally subhumans.

What is """lot boxes"""

Attached: incestworld.jpg (584x374, 96K)

To be honest, we dropped nukes on them twice with half a million direct casualties and a million more getting cancer. Also won the war, punished those in charge, and occupied the country and humiliated them. I dont understand why some US people still harbor resentment while we got revenge and then some.

Damn, look at you calling out those evil attention whores that are only sad so they can get attention.

You are a true hero..actually you are just a faggot.

Attached: 1556966874766.png (583x482, 119K)

Attached: 01093.png (540x405, 263K)

Attached: -.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

Excuse me, I think you mean "surprise mechanics".

Why the fuck is kojima on that list, it's literally all konami's fault. Kojima got fucked by IP laws

>muh surprise attack!!!!!
>muh battleships!!!!!
Just under 3000 servicemen killed, less than a hundred civilians. If I recall correctly, only Arizona and Oklahoma were not refloated out of the damaged/sunk battleships. Honestly it was pretty small amount of damage in the context of the war. We paid them back hundreds of times over just in the Pacific alone, not even counting the bombings of the Japanese mainland. The Japanese absolutely started it and deserved to lose, but saying that the deaths of hundreds of thousands of civilians in indiscriminate bombings is commensurate or deserved because of the deaths of three thousand servicemen and the loss of two practically obsolete ships in a battle is ludicrous and more than a little barbarous in my opinion.

To any anons looking at onaholes, get a Venus Clone. It doesn't get better than that.

It's also retarded that anyone alive today even brings up Pearl Harbor anymore considering that no one who was responsible for that event is alive now and almost no one who suffered because of it is either. 99-100% of the faggots on this board weren't even born yet.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=FqHTa561Ua0

What the fuck did we really lose other than a bunch chick animators?

It was a show of power to the world as well. This was nessaccary for us to do so especially since it attacked our servicemen.

>What the fuck did we really lose other than a bunch chick animators?

This. I didn't realise there were so many fucking moeshit nuts on the board now.