Kaguya

Since Ishigami loves his language of flowers, what board would be most likely browse outside of Yea Forums and Yea Forums?

Attached: Save me.jpg (622x608, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skythewood.blogspot.com/2019/04/K1.html?m=1
twitter.com/kaguya_comic/status/1152172688267284480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bros I think Maki was the culprit.

Attached: 1556823527057.png (228x228, 51K)

people will tell you /an/ but he's actually one of those retards that keep asking for dating advice on /adv/

Endgame right here bros

Attached: ScreenShot073.png (238x322, 68K)

Alright, let's get it out of the way.
>what up, daddy in the house
>Yea Forums suddenly hates [character] // What happened?
>Remember when this manga was good?
>What the hell was this chapter? Gonna be honest, I did not expect this manga to drop in quality so badly this far in.
>X chapters // literally nothing happens
>Miko pastas
>Tsubame pastas
>Imagine these threads if [character] never existed
>Ishigami did nothing wrong
>Ishigami did everything wrong
>A dash of netorare would really spice up this manga.
>[character] [a CUTE|a SLUT|is my wife]
>have sex, incel
>imagine the sex
>HACKA
>word cloud ouija
>otterposting
>mikadoposting
>haremposting
>toubunposting
>hayasaka bullying
>makisuicide.gif
>ONODERACHADS WW@?
>el observador de estrellas
There. The thread's over now, so I'm going home.

Not yet, we still need 4-koma translations, so the thread is not over, and you are stuck here forever.

Attached: 00035.jpg (850x1200, 203K)

Attached: 00036.jpg (850x1200, 200K)

/po/

Attached: 00037.jpg (850x1200, 177K)

Why is Tsubame acting like some broken self-destructive girl who treats her own body like a thing?

Attached: 00038.jpg (850x1200, 196K)

>Miko reduced to being a rebound
Yeah no, fuck you Aka.

Ishigami and Maki trying to outshitpost each other would be a fun chapter.
Miko being pathetic is nothing new.

Someone post the volume extras.

Miko needs to do that handjob

You know why.

Attached: 1472438514383.png (1920x1080, 556K)

K

Attached: 1.jpg (623x623, 87K)

Why do they call this a romcom when there's neither romance nor comedy?

What should we call it then.

Why are you such a shitposting retard?

She's not even rebound level, she's pump and dump tier

Attached: 2.jpg (1046x1200, 257K)

Harder said than done. If Ishigami pumped her, she'd probably hound him to take responsibility and marry her.

>Friend: Are you ok with skipping out on your family's Christmas eve party?
>Shota chaser Fujiwara: Yeah, the parties in my house are usually gross/unnerving

Attached: 3.jpg (559x771, 64K)

ishigami should end up with maki
miko a cunt and deserves to die alone

>a dangerous middle-aged man has come
I wonder what they talked about

Attached: 4.jpg (622x608, 37K)

Just look at that confident Maki face.
What went wrong?

Attached: 1555812663061.png (274x463, 68K)

God bless you

Pottery.

Attached: 5.jpg (844x1200, 458K)

Attached: 6.jpg (579x783, 63K)

I always wondered how do you even get kong to be there in the mainpage

Very nice.

>karen mad because ishigami is spending time with kaguya instead of her

I think she's mad that the two girls are making baseless rumors on Kaguya and Ishigami.

That's clearly Toyomi dumbass.

she wasn't confident enough to ask the guy he liked herself

I still don't know what otter means in this context

And what's her second name again user? Come on, tell me, i'm dying to know.

Attached: Fuji laugh.jpg (282x399, 62K)

can we add erika to ishigami's harem now?

epic, anything else you have to tell us?

toyomi and chika are both shota chaser fujiwaras according to various sources

user stop pretending, The only Shotachaser Fuji is Chika fucking retard.

She's clearly the more experienced milker of dicks in the family. Look at those cock craving eyes.

Attached: Fujiwara girls.jpg (581x638, 107K)

Clearly Toyomi is a all arounder who fucks everyone, Chika is a shota hunter and Moeha is the Senpai sucker.

A truly balanced family.

Just caught up, again. Why didn't Tsubame reciprocate his feelings? What was with all the intimacy and bedplay?

Is it because Tsubame realized Ishigami and Iino actually like each other?

>Is it because Tsubame realized Ishigami and Iino actually like each other?

Attached: 1548041371050.jpg (260x310, 23K)

NEW CHAPTER FUCKING WHEN

Attached: 1531707613106.jpg (1280x960, 221K)

>speedreading this hard

You're right, I had to go back and read the chapter again. Oh, this is rough. She likes Ishigami A LOT.

Kyoani arsonists manifesto.jpg

Attached: 845.jpg (468x854, 264K)

How about you actually read the fucking latest chapter instead of getting mesmerized by all the pretty pictures.

Nigga
Re-read it again.

Oh no, Tsubame is a thot

She likes him enough to want to fuck but cleary has something against committing into any kind of actual relationship. I am a mikofag but no of course that's what happened, don't be stupid.

This isn't really true either, again she does like him but he's definitely more serious about her currently than she is about him.

>has something against committing into any kind of actual relationship
She's going to university and has her gymnastics. Her level of commitment is short romantic moments and some screwing, which is what she went for. Yea Forums has trouble working these things out sometimes, but then again, so does she, because she couldn't give Ishigami a straight answer.

So the reason Ishigami didn't screw her because he was looking for a relationship and she was looking for a short, casual fling?

That's what it looks like. There could be more to it than that, and I think she misinterpreted the supposed '3 month deadline' as Ishigami being surprisingly relaxed about the whole thing.

That for sure. It's the kind of thing where if they had screwed, he would have regretted it. He's a sensitive boy, /ourguy/. Didn't help that Tsubame gave him such a shit explanation of what was going on. Anyone with a brain would turn and run at "thank-you sex" from someone they were deep into.

It probably would have gone over fine, no regrets either side, if she'd said something like "I don't know how I feel, I'm interested, but I really can't do a relationship right now. I do want to have sex with you, though, because I think that would be a good memory to have." Framing is everything.

She sperged because of the sudden request and backpedaled.

Wrong.
I can't wait for your expectations to be subverted yet again.

>you’re nice and said you liked me, get sexed
Thank god he dodged that bullet barrage.

Aka wouldn't dare...

That has something to do with it but by her own admission these were excuses, I think when pressured into it she was always going to turn him down and yeah I think any romance between them is done, so at this point the focus with her should be on reconciling and giving him that straightforward answer why she can't do this.

That's DEFINITELY not it. She already told Kaguya, she does not like casual and inconsequential shit for a relationship. And she also told her, distance is not really an issue, since that can be worked around, and it's not like they don't have rich parents, or well off parents, she says it's a bunch of little things that add up and make her unsure, and she doesn't want to just reject him because his confession was heartfelt in her eyes.
Hell, I think she's kinda of a romantic too, since she loved the theme of the festival, and mentions how her brother got married in a similar way, so I have no idea what was going on in her head.

There's one thing clear though, she was clearly making up excuses, she looks all surprised when ishigami confesses again, like she just realized something, and stops it with the "long distance" shit, even though it's 28 minutes by bus, or 20 by train to the area of her university of choice.

Attached: 05.png (792x1200, 360K)

The slut just wanted to have a quick fuck, the commitment scared her away.

>She already told Kaguya, she does not like casual and inconsequential shit for a relationship.
Did she? She talked about the confessions she's used to. Not how she usually responds to them all.

I bet we’ll get a chapter or two with ishigami trying to pull a brave face, and then a kaguya and or prez consolation moment.

>even though it's 28 minutes by bus, or 20 by train to the area of her university of choice.
Interesting, wasn't aware the commute was that short. Then what the fuck was she thinking?

Or even better a maki consolation chapter.

Maki attempting to hang herself is only moderately fun.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't know what she really thinks, but my guess about what's going on under the surface is:

>Oh wow, this is the first guy who's shown serious affection towards me.
>This feels good, but it also feels scary.
>I have reasons I shouldn't do it.
>I'm interested, but I don't know what's really going on.
>I know! I'm going to try to push this closer to happening, and also try to sabotage it in various ways. That's the best way to get an idea of what's happening and what I feel without any of the emotional risk.

Again, all this going on under the surface. Pretty common for teen girls, no special reason to hate.

Complex character have complex motives.

Someone's gonna
>technically
you, so I'll add it's actually closer to an hour commute with the transfers. Also, that's easy as fuck for an LDR, I did that once for a two-hour journey each way.

I don't think she was trying to sabotage herself. She was genuinely surprised at his heartfelt confession done before sex, and for some reason decided to pull it off.

It's not like she isn't aware he does want a proper relationship due to how she viewed his first one, so it being a "turn off" like some people are imagining makes no sense, plus she is not shown to be one to want casual sex for the sake of it.

endgame right here brothers

Attached: endgame.jpg (374x375, 37K)

I'm actually making a serious point here. Tsubame merely said that she's used to casual consequence-free confessions. She didn't say she disliked them. She didn't say she rejected them all. She merely said it was what she was used to and comfortable with.

Tsubame could have had plenty of casual relationships and done plenty of casual rejections, with no hard feelings at the end.
>plus she is not shown to be one to want casual sex for the sake of it.
Do we know that?

>people unironically thinking Tsubame is a slut
I'm serious, I can't wait for you losers to be btfo as usual.

Patrician.

>pity sex
>not a loose whore
OK then, user.

I still can't guess what is going on with her and Ishigami

Don't put words in my mouth. The way she describes it, the big difference with Ishigami is that she thinks he's serious enough about this that he could get hurt. With previous confessions, she saw them as harmless and pain-free for everyone involved, whatever her response was. She never said or implied that she rejected everyone who had ever confessed to her. People assumed she was super pure.

What she was actually fretting over was Ishigami being super pure, and she had no idea how to let him down gently. She's scared of hurting him, and I believe that's why she rejected him. She doesn't think things are going to work out between them, and his confession reminded her of just how pure he is.

At this point I wonder if who believes it was casual sex is serious or not.
We already knew that she herself didn't believe in the same excuse she gave, so she couldn't have resolved to just have sex and leave it at that (not to mention that kind of goes against what little we know of her character). This especiallially because she believed she still had three months: it would be dumb to give up 4 days in without even having formed a real opinion, especially after she said more than once that she needed and wanted to get to know Ishigami better, that she was seriously intentioned to and that so far she only had a positive impression of him.
And these are only some of the most relevant reasons.

If Aka really pull it off i will take off my favorite hat and shit in it.

I'm not hating her at all even if I don't ship it, they were looking for different things in their relationship and other than the leading him on part, this was normal and the natural result of such differing points of view regarding love. The contention here is what made her reject him like this and that's dubious currently. Imo, there's no coming back from this but she will obviously have to deal with her issues before any kind of apology.

>I'm not hating her at all
Didn't mean to imply, just anticipate the shitposters. Some people love to jump on any weakness in character and say it means someone's the literal devil. On the contrary, it's great for exploring the kinds of difficulties actual people go through.

Literally nothing, Onodera seems like she'll play the role of being the observer that sees past the bullshit between between her friends (Iino and Ishigami).

She's the Kashiwagi of the first years.

Tsubame pretty smoothly maneuvered him into nearly having sex. It very much looks like that she was willing to fuck after 4 days. Perhaps under influence of alcohol, but she was lucid enough to lie with a straight face. What are our options, really?
>Under the influence of alcohol, misguided jealousy, or whatnot, perfectly chaste and virginal Tsubame smoothly lies and maneuvers herself into a flawless seduction, even if Ishigami snapped her back to her senses.
>Under the influence of alcohol, misguided jealousy, or whatnot, Tsubame falls back on experience only to realize that Ishi isn't the usual sort of guy.
Not going to call her a whore or a slut, but she comes across as more experienced than Ishigami, and her rushing to this after a mere four days could be the result of her being used to more casual shit.

The obvious answer is /r9k/

>What are our options, really?
This is exactly what an easily subverted "person" would say.

Attached: 1560720234935.png (651x243, 150K)

Leave Ishigami to me.

Attached: longhair miku.jpg (989x1237, 105K)

Oh yeah of course, was making my position clear for the same reason. It's a good development with some interesting discussion if the thread isn't devolving into "Miko is bad and a rebound XD" or "Tsubame a slut!".

Idk if I'd say she's more experienced in that area rather than when being pressured into coming up with some answer, she just came to the decision that she'd rather a relationship that is casual.

Her development so far is strange.
>Ishigami tells her off
>Figures out that Ishigami isn't a bad guy and becomes nicer to him in the background throughout the manga
>shits on Miko in the festival planning committee, ,but suddenly joins her in Miko's plan and decides to help
>becomes her friend and sticks with her during the festival
> Watches over her in the party, and just stares at Ishigami and Miko.

I mean to say that there was feelings (and alchol, jealously and whatnot), but it wasn't just an "i like you but not enough to commit" or "let's try sex and then decide". I think that in her heart she somehow wanted that to become a first step in the serious direction, but that when she suddenly went crashing with an unexpectedly early yes/no wall she felt like she lost control of the situation, so she got scared and her insicurities popped up again, she asked herself if she didn't fuck up and tried to justify herself.

How hard Ishigami is?

>the same shit that happened during the ice arc is happening AGAIN
You losers never learn, do you?

All i know is Aka will subvert your asses like he always do.

I can't wait until Miko and Ishi reveal what they've done for each other in the past. My kokoro will sudoku for real this time.

Attached: acute-angle-300x261.png (300x261, 23K)

Based

>Idk if I'd say she's more experienced in that area rather than when being pressured into coming up with some answer, she just came to the decision that she'd rather a relationship that is casual.
I think she's inexperienced with serious relationships, but she seems plenty experienced with seduction. Nothing clumsy about what she did. I can't imagine an inexperienced Tsubame doing this as a 'test', and she'd be a fucking sociopath if it was, but I can see an experienced Tsubame falling back on what she's used to after lowering her inhibitions.
Honestly, I think she just didn't think it through properly, and she simply doesn't know shit about how to handle a serious relationship.

Dang, they're hating on Tsubame everywere

Not as hard as me

Miko was my girl, but I really liked Tsubame too. These last two chapters have been especially strange, I can't see what the hell she wants besides a quick fuck.

We're having good discussion for however long it lasts, don't be so negative.

Attached: 1563381048931.jpg (188x223, 34K)

Idk I don't find it so strange for her to be inexperienced if we think about this with the assumption that she has a fear of commitment in general. I think she wanted a friends with benefits scenario but had to stop it there after his confession. She didn't think through how serious he was about her and led him into thinking there was a chance and that's what she needs to apologize for in the future.

>just didn't think it through properly
Exactly. Non-exhaustive Tsubame bad snap decision list, in reverse chronological order:
>Tells Ishigami she wants thank-you sex
>Initiates sex with Ishigami when she knows he's serious about a relationship
>Gets Ishigami to miss his train
>Accepts three months of her last year in school to think over an answer
>Asks Kaguya how to turn a guy down
>Thinks Fujiwara's riddle is the right way to turn a guy down
>etc

She's not exactly the best on her feet, outside of gymnastics.

She's quite dumb, huh

If someone's actions are inscrutable, then there's a solid chance they're being torn in two directions. Here, direction 1 is a desire to get affection (and to return it) and direction 2 is a fear of closeness and commitment.

I mean, if she was seriously just after a quick fuck, there were ways to get it without even having to lie to Ishigami or make him feel bad or betrayed after. Instead, she sabotaged and counter-sabotaged herself in opposite directions the entire evening. She sure looked like she didn't know what she wanted or how to get it.

Let me put it this way. She's a friendly popular girl who gets casual confessions all the time. She was quite smooth with her seduction of Ishigami, on what was essentially their first date post-confession as far as she's concerned. A girl who fucks on the first date, and handles things so smoothly, has probably fucked someone before.
Her seduction was just fine, if it were a more casual encounter, but the totally wrong move considering that she still hadn't made up her mind and the kind of guy Ishigami is.

I think she's experienced with casual flings, but is completely out of her element when things get serious and winds up using all the wrong tactics.

>I mean, if she was seriously just after a quick fuck,
She's used to quick fucks, knows Ishigami wants more, but slipped back to her habits before sobering up. As a result, she decided to end things here, before she could hurt him more by acting like a slut. But in the first place, she really did want to give him a serious chance at being her serious boyfriend. She's just terrible at that.

You can say whatever you want about Tsubame, but at least she's not raising loser flags like Miko.
And even the nips noticed that.

Why the fuck are you fags talking about this shit an not kyoanus?

>loser flags
explain.

Well I'll agree to disagree on that point since it seems unlikely based on all that's happened currently, I agree her behavior makes it seem like casual flings are a regular thing for her but I can't see the manga going in that direction. we'll just have to wait and see either way.

No its quite the opposite
because once she committed into a relationship she won't be able to take her minds off it.

Attached: 06 (2)__01.png (504x407, 164K)

>since it seems unlikely based on all that's happened currently,
Why? I never said that she never intended to take Ishigami seriously, but as you said:
>her behavior makes it seem like casual flings are a regular thing for her
If she's inexperienced with serious relationships, she can still fuck up even if she's had sex before. She's a normalfag.
>but I can't see the manga going in that direction.
Aka would never write a character to be a non-virgin who is scared of deeper commitment, and fucks things up and self-sabotages because just having sex doesn't make you a paragon of of wisdom and emotional stability?

This is only true if you're either paranoid of random "subversions" or just want those loser flags to be there.

These still come off as excuses, as far as I see it she doesn't want a relationship right now but doesn't know a good way to say it.

I don't mind that Watamote moved from a small initial cast to a bigger cast over time but I feel like Kaguya kind of suffered when they went from 3 characters to like 30 or whatever.

Because we don't care. Simply as that.

I want to see Tsubame being jealous of Maki!

Attached: hug.png (1032x217, 202K)

We don't even know why she sleeps on a hammock. It's obvious that this a very important clue in order to solve this mystery.

Attached: 1526162120506.png (240x160, 15K)

I've been in the threads plenty already, and talking about it further changes nothing.

Wym? Outside of the main 6 there are like 4 or 5 other side characters that get any screentime.

I just mean the way that information was presented in Tsubame's talk with Kaguya would be a weird misdirect if she was just straight up lying about rejecting everyone who asked her out. And no I meant idk if Aka would write a character that actually does regularly have casual sex. It could happen for all I know, I just don't expect it.

It's harder to fuck on a hammock, and her parents are sick of her shit.

>if she was just straight up lying about rejecting everyone who asked her out.
Where did she say that? Maybe I missed the line, but I never saw her say that.

Because it gets very tiring going through more than 15k posts trying to have a conversation in there.

>It's harder to fuck on a hammock
For a skilled gymnast like Tsubame? I doubt it.

Attached: 1549177355133.png (256x384, 24K)

Attached: 1563212330053.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

Seriously. It seems to me that everyone has hallucinated that Tsubame said she dislikes casual confessions, or that she rejects every casual confession. All she said is that she's comfortable with consequence-free casual confessions and isn't worried about hurting them if she rejects them.

Could Tsubame been a past relationships? Maybe.
Could she be a slut who just fuck whoever confess to he? Highly unlikely consider what has been told about her + the entire school would've known.
Could she be a pure virgin who just used alcohol to give her courage?
Also a possibility you can't deny that.

Actually you know what? nvm. looking at that chapter again, she says she's confessed to all the time not that she turned any of them down and only that they were all casual. She's making a big deal out of not knowing how to reject someone in general. I guess it could easily be like how you said, my bad.

Look it's been a while since I last did a reread.

Attached: 1551053646412.jpg (1920x1535, 1.11M)

>Look it's been a while since I last did a reread.
It's fine.
>She's making a big deal out of not knowing how to reject someone in general.
I think she's probably rejected people before, but with how casual it was she didn't think anyone would get hurt. With how serious Ishigami is, she doesn't know what to do to let him down gently. She's completely lost outside of casual terms.

And I think that's what her mistakes show. Even though she intended to treat Ishigami seriously, she still rushed shit forward way before the 3 month deadline. Realizing that is probably why she decided to reject him early.

Leading Ishi on when she fully knew he wanted to have a relationship is pretty shitty either way.

Tsubame gets carried away with her emotions (crying because ishi looked sad) no wonder she fucked up so bad given the mood and the booze. She's a baka

>she still rushed shit forward way before the 3 month deadline
And moreover, I believe she rushed shit forward before actually figuring out if she loves Ishigami or not, or even what she really thinks of him. For all her talk of getting to know him better, her actions show that she's not the kind of girl who usually waits so long. Because she didn't wait.

No one is jealous of cuckquean.

I really want her to have a bigger role in the future, really like her.

damn she's hot

>Miko sees that Ishigami is upset but being an autist can't think of a way to cheer him up
>Gives him the flower she received because it helped her a lot so it might help him

>I used to wait for better translations
Please continue to wait so that one day the threads might be rescued from the clutches of general faggotry.

Yeah, considering all that does point it towards that she does have experience with casual flings but such a serious display from Ishigami caught her off guard, and for once she didn't know how to react. Interesting to think about either way, it does still seem like the theme of this arc of hers going to be dealing with her issues with commitment regardless of whether this relationship works out(probably won't).

Since it looks like she'll be playing the role of the mediator between Miko and Ishigami, it wouldn't be too strange if she ended up joining their council when Miko becomes Prez.

This is Kaguya when she was "drunk"
Alcohol can makes you do things.

Attached: 14 (1).png (820x1250, 297K)

We don't even have Abe you fucktard.
Irrelevant side-characters are out of question.

It's speculation of something we're super far away from, of course I'm not accounting for everything user, just that it would be cool.

Attached: 1563311339869.png (330x287, 137K)

No it wouldn't.

Tsubame never looked particularly drunk in the first place. I don't think this plot point is going to be "lolwhoops, it's all a silly misunderstanding" either. It might be a misunderstanding, but Tsubame decided to just cut the thing off now, rather than wait three months. There's probably a reason she felt that was the best way to handle this situation, instead of suggesting that maybe they were rushing shit and shouldn't take it so fast.
Yeah, looking at her, it now seems she's got a real character arc of her own. I rather think that ups her importance as a character.
There's quite a lot of autistic shit she could do. Hell, her namesake in the Kaguya story was known for sending embarrassing love letters after he tried cheating his impossible task, and Miko was the one who planned the content of the fake love letter that Ishi got in the LN. If she wants to cheer him up, I think her past experiences would lead to her sending him anonymous letters with flowers in them.

Prez must have the patience of an archsage 50 year old wizard. How did he not pump Kaguya full of a baseball team right there?

>just that it would be cool.
No it wouldn't be.

How did ishi break iinos arm?

>lolwhoops, it's all a silly misunderstanding
That isn't what I was trying to say.
I just said that the way that she looks experienced could be the influence from alcohol.

Man of steel, woman of kleenex.

Damn I guess you got me, I'm so sorry.

He's pure.
While Kaguya is a dirty, dirty natural-born slut.

extreme kabedaan

He was tired

>her namesake in the Kaguya story was known for sending embarrassing love letters
Drunk texting soon

So tsubame is out, only iino, onodera and maki left in ishi bowl right?

I fucking hate ishigami and his harem arc

And Kei, subject f, Karen ...

UPDATE `ishi` SET `bowl` = REPLACE(`bowl`, 'tsubame', 'erika')

>tsubame is out
Imagine actually believing that.
By adding more character depth Aka just made she into a serious competitor.

Attached: hatesex.png (731x482, 216K)

Judging from the flashforward the autistic shit she does seems to be doing is milking her injury to distract him since I think he'd obviously be brooding alone otherwise, seeing as he's in the middle of feeling guilty for breaking her arm AND still reeling from the Tsubame situation.

Idk if that's a shipperfag thing to expect but it sounds pretty likely after this chapter imo.

Yes harem meme funny haha.

Honestly in this case it's probably both giving her character death and setting up the catalyst for how she ends up exiting the nonexistent bowl.

Attached: ishibowl revised.jpg (1746x2014, 1.18M)

*ahem*
FUCK SQL.
AND FUCK HAREMNIGGERS.

Don't often post in these threads, is there a particular reason Ishigami is pretty much exclusively discussed here?

Did you read the latest chapters?

Yes, we're in his arc.

May want to read the manga before asking that user.

ah ok
yeah im only like 50 chapters in.

Try not reading these threads until you're caught up. For your own sanity's sake.

I know, but the way she rejects him makes me doubt it's just that. If she didn't want to choose now, she should just apologize for getting caught in the moment and say she thinks it's too soon to decide. The way she rejected him now makes me feel like she's decided it's not going to work out, even with time.
My guess is that they actually end up hanging around together for a bit. Maybe go eat some ramen, so that Miko can beat that one ramen-eater woman who's famous for being like a vacuum cleaner, and they actually have a bit of fun together. But still, that doesn't explain Miko's blushing. Something really embarrassing must have happened. Nips are predicting a fake kiss, breaking her arm with his dick, or something of that sort. Or maybe it's one of those moments where the girl gets mobbed by strange dudes, and the guy claims to be her boyfriend so he can pull her out of trouble.
Yeah. Miko doesn't seem to be truly upset with him, and while she's insisting that he not leave her to eat alone, she's also ensuring he doesn't eat alone either.

enter CHADren

Attached: 1562631225134.jpg (859x1153, 206K)

You are nothing.

Attached: 1549133556514.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

Such a chad that he has to go to an unrelated thread to shitpost because he keeps getting BTFO'd in his own lmao

Imagine the hate sex.

>tfw Ishi ends up with Pres' sister
I NEED IT
I NEED MY EXPECTATIONS TO BE SUBVERTED

Attached: 1563478861668.jpg (1074x1331, 475K)

Sadly, by the time she's ready to so much as kiss him, it's probably gonna be awkward femdom.

Attached: eO7VCm8.jpg (1899x2564, 727K)

Attached: QKB8HWn.jpg (2139x3027, 2M)

>saliva trail
How vile! Lewd! Obscene!

Ishimiko's never gonna be this smooth, huh. Well, I've been looking forward to a painful mess of emotions anyway.

Attached: qXRQ8IZ.jpg (2117x3031, 1.42M)

sleep deprivation

It already is awkward femdom. She's trying to revenge herself on him for her own feelings of not getting enough positive attention from him.

Remember we are in the Reiwa era. That means Rei is best girl.

Attached: reiwa.jpg (1140x620, 73K)

I'd love seeing them double date. Going where Pres/Ishi want to go and reminiscing about the fond memories they made when they went to the aquarium and rival school festival while Kaguya and Kei feel jealous.

Can I have it after?

CUTE

Attached: aENstvN.png (422x386, 112K)

Yeah it's hard to predict what exactly happens that leads to the incident. Has to be something they're both embarrassed about, that makes Ishigami feel responsible and something Miko isn't actually mad about. But putting aside any biases this chapter does make it seem like it's her autistic method of helping him without seeming like she's doing anything, maybe he picks up on it this time though, who knows.

Imagine being a random student and you see the discipline officer pin down and rape the council treasurer

Attached: 1561219280486.gif (227x262, 1.26M)

I mean, it's not too tough to get a rough idea of what it is. We have two facts:

1. It's Ishi's fault, plausibly
2. It's embarrassing for them

Therefore, it's probably the two winding up closer than there's a casual explanation for (e.g. Miko leaning against Ishi) and then Ishi fucking that up somehow (e.g. Ishi not noticing the trust fall and letting Miko splat). The more interesting part is going to be the lead-up to the break, while the break itself is more likely to be slapstick comedy.

Poor Ishi, just needs a quick handjob from Iino

You underestimate the pent-up power of his dong, it's like trying to jerk off a fire hose. The whiplash will snap her wimpy little wrist like a twig.

Considering how small she is I'd assume that either Ishigami is very weak or that he's just letting it happen.

Miko is still drunj, tries to give Ishigami a handjob, his white knight instincts go into overdrive and SNAP.

I guess so, it's just that there are a lot of possibilities that make it difficult to predict exactly Aka will go with. I do wonder how serious the break itself will be though, that's a little too painful to just be slapstick.

I mean, they're both autistic enough that this is in the realm of possibility. I'm still not over Miko's genuine "you couldn't get it up" line.

Bone fracture and Miko playing it up so she can get the male attention she so desperately wants.

say hello to the winner of the ishigami bowl
say something nice to her

Attached: cheeky.png (1881x2048, 2.36M)

She wants to be a hero of justice!

Attached: 1556192153865.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

There's no bowl.
At beast she'll be a rebound.

miko, unlike tsubame, would never be this aggressive
she's the type of girl who wants the guy to do all the work

The inner machinations of her mind are an enigma.

Koreans were a mistake.

She wants someone to give her the attention that (presumably) daddy never did. Kinda fucked.

She'll get better over time.

if you think girls behave in sex like they do in daily life you're virgin and retarded

Character development will happen.
Both mommy and daddy. They have important work.

This isn't a picture of Onodera

That was never up for debate.

like we saw when she guilt tripped ishi, she's the passive aggresive type
if she ever wants to do lewd things, she'll manipulate him into doing what she wants

>not knowing Aka
All this foreshadowing will only make her defeat even better.
We all know that's gonna happen and I can't wait.

Hopefully Ishi's too principled and autistic to let her get away with that. Like, insisting on explicit consent for even a kiss. She'll probably try it for a little and then give up when it gets her nowhere.

Wishy-washy people can benefit from being around a strong presence, someone who is the way they are regardless of other people. Forms a strong foundation to build off of. Ishigami's that kinda guy, couldn't go with the flow enough to screw a dynamite babe. He can be a rock (ha ha ha).

Yes, daddy is probably getting his dick sucked by rich women who want to extort their latest husbands while mommy is most likely sucking black dick in Niger.
I honestly don't believe anyone who can be a good person at work while abandoning their daughter at the same time.

I mean, they can do good work, because good work is a question of technical skill and not moral fiber. But they can't be a good person, because kids have to come first.

I don't even ship this like that but the assmad from the anons convincing themselves it's not the obvious conclusion that it is will be wonderful to see.

Attached: 1561909843450.jpg (396x246, 31K)

Anya and Miko are very similar. They're both short, have stubby legs, beat up other boys, have almost no friends, and are both very cute. Damien and Ishigami are lucky boys

Since Aka said he read Type Moon works, is he a Saberfag?

>if she ever wants to do lewd things, she'll manipulate him into doing what she wants
Isn't that the premise of this manga? Trying to play mindgames to get the other to show you his dick?
It'll all be part of Miko's growth, as she loses faith in justice until someone inspires her to take up the cause once more. But now no longer motivated by mere loneliness.

who ready for aka to subvert expectations

The very nature of their jobs require them not to be shitty people. If there were at least a vestige of their parenthood on Miko, it wouldn't be that bad, but that the poor girl is so starved for affection doesn't paint a good image of them.

Stop using my daughter's pic for shitposting

People keep saying this, but when has he ever?

jokes on him he can't subvert my expectations if I have none

Statistically, yes.

Often, but not in the ways people pretend he does. What subverts expectations is how things happen. We expected things would go poorly with Tsubame for one reason or another. How it happened was unexpected.

>childish understanding of the world
>poor social skills
>always gets involved where she doesn't belong
You know, you might be onto something

rip glasses guy and random faceless girl

Attached: chad.jpg (438x333, 44K)

She should stop having such good faces to make reaction images out of then.

They're basically the same manga desu, I'm sure half the people here also show up in the Spy x Family threads whenever we have them.

Attached: 1563125684631.png (628x361, 92K)

Whatever, just don't call Aka a hack when the inevitable despair hits Miko and her stupid delusions about love.

Attached: 1554175183384.png (724x1858, 679K)

Not possible because Ishigami has the same delusions.

Yep, both her delusions of love and justice will be shattered, and she'll enter her bad girl phase, only to be pulled out of it and attain TRUE LOVE and TRUE JUSTICE.

Absolutely wrong.

They're gonna have "fun" together figuring out why those don't always work. First and foremost is finding out, surprise surprise, that they're each crushing on someone they "can't stand."

He subverts them by playing against nonsensical tropes we're used to see in romcoms, but no asspulls, despite most romcoms having done that at least once. Nisekoi being the king of retarded coincidences.

>true love in the manga that makes fun of true love
I see you're just as delusional as Miko.

In all seriousness I wouldn't call him a hack just because something happened that I don't like. Fortunately that opinion won't need to be tested because there's no way she's not winning, like her or not.

Correction, they're crushing on someone that they think can't stand them. Get it right user!

Can't you see that true love is just the love that is true?

Does it count as an asspull if we get past Xmas without a bun in Kashiwagi or whoever the fuck's oven?

Well, they think it's mutual, because they don't have a lot of access to their internal life and don't know what infuriated affection feels like.

That's disingenuous. He was talking about True Love, the thing that Happens At First Sight and is Oh So Perfect and Infinitely Blissful, rather than the comparatively banal business of two bald monkeys learning to live with one another with minimal bumping of rough edges.

Maybe there's one and we don't know yet. Maybe Maki spent Christmas getting Karen and Erika to cockblock Tsubasa.

>He was talking about True Love,
But he is me, unless I misunderstood. Why would some fantasy first sight nonsense be true love? That's fake as fuck fairy tale nonsense.

Why did Aka add realism to my cute romcom? Does he hate us?

Attached: aka3.png (138x140, 37K)

Cucks
Against
Teen
Sex

Describes where Maki'll end up, too.

Mikofags are like Tenrifag now
>there is no way the author will make her lose!!
>muh foreshadowing muh generic romcom trope
I honestly don't understand where their confidence came from.

Why would you even want Ishigami to end up together with someone he doesn't like instead of the girl he likes?
Do you even care about Ishigami?

>the LN
What?

It's incredible how little value you think foreshadowing has when it comes to the ship you don't like.

Is this the new pasta?

Is this dude really aka? I heard he is just a random mangaka.

The girl he likes is a slut. That's why. There are way better choices who don't open their legs that easily.

How long are the couples going to last?

Attached: tee.png (543x91, 12K)

Garbage posts.

Attached: 1547742289180.jpg (408x229, 51K)

skythewood.blogspot.com/2019/04/K1.html?m=1

Preferring casual sex doesn't make you a slut user.

As a tenrifag and someone that hated that ending. Yeah no.

In case you sincere - yeah, he is not aka.

There's an LN story. Miko has a small bladder.
Why would Tenri ever win?
I want some dumb cute shit with two people who have dumb cute ideas.

>why do you want Ishigami to end up with the girl that protected him from the shadows over the girl who broke his heart and offered her pussy in condolence?

Attached: wrong.jpg (353x379, 47K)

>Muh casual sex bad

Attached: Have sex.png (593x302, 179K)

TsubasaxKashiwagi are in for life when his sperm God Hand's her ovum

>tfw you are such a slut you evolve a second, non-slutty personality just to endure daily life

Attached: tea.jpg (728x872, 262K)

We all have different opinions, lets just all agree to disagree like sensible adults.

Attached: unknown-9.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

>sexual repression
You realize that's kinda common, right?

She was literally just an indecisive shitter for some reason and broke someone's heart over it. That's it.

It's a shonen manga. The main characters are teenagers but act a little more like they're in the first couple years of college, later on in adolescence. They're probably good for some extra time.

I actually just quite like Miko chapters, now that I look back on them, and what to see more interactions with the cast. Tsubame is presently interesting, but she lacks the kind of charm Miko has.

That's not what Ishigami wants though.
That's what YOU want.

Miko's a funny little perv-sperg. She's going to be increasingly enjoyable as she develops past being a stuck-up bitch.

Kaguya is my self insert, shes literally me with a vag

It's not what he wants, but it's what he will want. He is a growing character. Tsubame fucked up and her loss is Miko's gain.

These characters aren't real people. They will go through highs and lows to bring us an engaging story.

Why is it so hard for you to grasp the fact that whatever "forshadowing" doesn't necessary mean Ishigami will reciprocate Miko's feeling

It doesn't matter at all.
How much did you speedread to miss the entire point of Iceguya arc.

I don't want to be rude but the fact that Miko as a character was surpassed by Tsubame in the span of two chapters is embarrassing.

Wasn't one of the rumors spread about Ishigami that he misbehaves to harass Miko into giving him attention?

Tsubame is pretty much done after she formally rejects Ishigami's confession, whereas Miko will remain a main character. All her development is happening right now.

I mean I don't necessarily care what ends up happening, but I do know how stories work, like hey you could be right. but for the time being I'd be really surprised if that was the case, doesn't have to be an argument desu.

Tsubame was pretty much blank as a character before this. Aka's building her out fast because she's likely not going to have much going on past this point. Her hand is mostly played out; her remaining drama is just how she decides to handle her conflicting wants. Where else can she go as a character once she decides what she's interested in doing with her life?

Is Miko a discount Taiga?

Attached: taiga-aisaka-toradora-4.26.jpg (210x240, 19K)

I feel like I would remember it if that was a thing.

Taiga is actually cute and likeable

Huh. TIL, thanks.

Made in China Taiga

Not really? For all the tsundere accusations she only really started acting like that recently, and no more than how tsun the rest of the cast acts.

Taiga was a fucking bitch.

Attached: 1412051687338.jpg (640x720, 109K)

>all this Ishigami/Tsubame/Miko bullshit
Kashiwagi chapter when?

Attached: kashiwagi.jpg (468x270, 68K)

I think wasting a chapter on her would make people more mad than if Hayasaka and Fujiwara turn out to be the second side couple.

both are unlikeable cunts.

What's the probability of Ishigami fucking Miko before Maki and Tsubame?

She's more one sided than Iino. Where's the appeal?

>wasting
Every Kashiwagi chapter has been gold

No no no, that's the guy who comes to the Student council room to talk about girl troubles

Meant for

What charm?
The way she is portrayed as a vulnerable little girl that needs babysitting annoys me greatly.
Her "lol she is easy" gimmick get old real quick.

She may get better but so far I see no reason to root for her.

Kashiwagi playing the straight man to better characters is gold. Not her by herself.

It better be 4 pages of Kashiwagi getting fucked by her boyfriend

>only 4

It's a busy week for me, but I'm hoping I can get to it soon.

She's serious, autistic, and easily charmed. She's also passionate, dedicated, and supportive.

She's majorly immature, but she's not inherently messed-up or anything.

Clearly, but what of her partner?
If he isn't a gymnast sure he is more prone to causing an accident and screwing things up.

Not really a mikofag but the "charm" for me is how much her good intentions get marred by character flaws, she wants to do the right thing but because her ideals come from wanting to feel close to her parents rather than anything she decided for herself, she ends up fucking up more often than not, it's good setup imo.

Said it before but an annoying character only annoys me when they aren't constantly being called out by the manga itself which isnt the case here. Her shittiness pushes into being endearing for me, but I like the whole cast so maybe that's not saying much.

Not in the way of blatant TWEESTS that this board is accustomed to, its more subdued. Like Ishigami wanting to beat Miko in the elections so hard to help her, while Pres actually goads her into becoming a formidable foe that gains respect in front of the audience, or how while Ishigami succeed in letting6go of his past, nobody but the StuCo (bar Miko) knew of his deeds (while normally everyone would know of it in many similar arcs) . Just different enough that the repercussions/solution are not that obvious

>the gift to the princess reaches the dark half of the moon
DEEPEST LORE

I'm just a sucker for tsunderes, no point in lying about it.

Also her total lack of knowledge on social queues is kinda cute. (i.e AN ORGY?!?!)

I want ishigami to end up with Komi.

Is this even about Kaguya anymore

who?

Kaguya's story is over bro.

Yeah Kaguya and Prez's tale is pretty much finished aside from how the Stanford thing pans out. I think we're actually much closer to endseries than it seems at a glance.

Attached: 20190713_235200.jpg (369x475, 89K)

It's been 2 chapters.

Attached: 1561132830141.png (283x283, 60K)

Kaguya is now the doting nee-san in Ishigami's harem manga.

Miko doesn't sperg out violently. Taiga was a nutcase.

>El drama queen aka the crybaby
after the last chapter I perfectly understand why this guy he still alone and virgin

The glacial pacing of the Iceguya arc probably screwed with that user's perception of time.

Wish the rest of the Mikofags are as honest as you.

El Ishigami (100% virgin)

the chapters where ishigami couldn't bring himself to write a fake apology were to build him as a character and show that he is extremely difficult to sway when he's dead set on something. He simply is not going to get together with someone just because he's sad. Any relationship involving ishigami will have him as the pursuer. There has been enough evidence showing that iino does like him and now has an opportunity to be the person who supports him the most during this low period of his. If no one else steps up to support ishi, iino will very likely win his heart. The love triangle is still going on though, because tsubame can still apologize and make it up to him and he still likes her so he'll be more wiling to forgive her.

Attached: 1563058864273.jpg (180x213, 7K)

>can't think of a convincing way to steer Ishigami's feeling towards Lino naturally
>made Tsubame fucked up so Lino can pick him up when he is down
Aka is a hack writer and you all know it.

I generally agree with this but you could have said it in a way that makes you look less like a waifu fag.

Attached: 1563310113722.png (249x274, 61K)

You and I both know such an apology would go nowhere. His interest in Tsubame literally vanished. If anything, him denying the apology would support your idea of him being reinforced as a character who's difficult to sway when he's dead set on something.

I called him a hack when the way to make them do stuff together is through her guilt tripping him with her broken arm.
10/10 writing right there, super natural development.

Miko broke her arm after getting hit by a car running away from ishigami. cap this

Nah that's dumb, and come on, even if you get hurt like this no one's feelings disappear just like that. He knows she's not a bad person and wouldn't hurt him intentionally so it would be contrived if he didn't accept her trying to reconcile.

unless we get SUBVERTED

Attached: 1560014737406.gif (500x281, 538K)

Only if Tsubame was the one driving

I think the broken arm thing was to allow for their interactions during their interpersonal development to be comedic, it's a romcom after all.

>His interest in Tsubame literally vanished.
Seems like you have no understanding of Ishigami's character at all.

*characters in general not just Ishigami's.

Depends on what happens next chapter but the direction I think this is heading in is her using her injury to distract him and make sure he's not alone at a time like this.

>it takes an anime studio burning down to stop the shitposts
Was it worth it?

I'd like to think helped.

Slow threads are a blessing sometimes.

Nah what you are saying is the excuse she told herself,
but her ulterior motive is that she wants Ishigami all to herself and doesn't want him to make up with Tsubame.

Sounds like you're expecting something worse than what's probably gonna end up happening user.

Attached: IMG_20190119_125734.jpg (2048x2368, 299K)

>both chika and toyomi are aware how fucked the fujiwaras are
man

>all the fujiwaras think they're the only normal one in the family

>hey sorry for leading you on for an extended period of time only to reward you with glorified pity sex
>oh yeah no problem, all's well.

Do you honestly, truly believe Tsubame can in any way bounce back from this? The only way I see them remaining on good terms is if a hefty amount of time is put between the incident and apology. Even then, with Ishigami remembering the experience of being led on all the while him and Iino grow closer, it wouldn't make much sense at all for him to still harbor any feelings for her. Doesn't make sense to me.

Attached: 1561777789470.png (575x597, 171K)

Romantically? No what she did is not something that you can just apologize or change your mind to fix and I think she'll spend the rest of these three months trying, but saying he shouldn't have feelings for her anymore when she's his first real love is pretty moronic. I am also a mikofag but for him to not even give her the time of day anymore in favor of Miko would be actual hack writing, not the "this girl I don't like is winning" hackery that some anons here complain about.

Yeah, fair I guess. Forgot about the pre-highschool shit.

Saying that his feelings are entirely gone may not be the right phrase but I think Ishi's well turned off to the point where Tsubame's not really in the running anymore, which I Aka has been """"""hinting"""""" at Iino winning the Ishibowl for chapters upon chapters now so that's not exactly big news.

FUCK that shameless whore

What do Japs think of Onodera?
Are they ascended enough to appreciate her?

Attached: afdg.png (100x100, 10K)

ONODERACHADS WE STILL IN THIS

HOOAH
SEMPER FI FELLOW CHAD
IN REI WE TRUST

Last week we had early spoilers, chances this happens again?

So basically she got nervous and sperged out

Last week was a holiday so probably not.

She is 100% gay

It only came up once, Osaragi heard a group of girls saying that when she was patrolling before the Sports Festival. But it was more about him getting attention from anyone since he has no friends.

El Golondrina Nido...

yeah, no

La Furcia Acrobática...

Alright dude let's call this a somromcom, which means that sometimes there's romance and/or comedy.

Today I will remind all the Tsubamekeks that IshiBame was never the endgame

The Council Members' and some other characters' names are based on the Princes and the Impossible Requests in the Tale of the Bamboo Cutter.

The Princes that tried to marry Kaguya-hime are, in order:
Ishidzukuri no Miko - Iino Miko
Kuramochi no Miko - Fujiwara no Fuhito (Real Life Model for the Prince) - Fujiwara Chika
Abe no Miushi (?? ???)
Ootomo no Miyuki - Shirogane Miyuki
Isonokami no Maro - Ishigami Yu

The Impossible Requests they received were:
Ishidzukuri/Iino - Stone Begging Bowl of the Buddha - Oosaragi Kobachi (lit. means "Great Buddha", "Small Bowl")
Fujiwara/Kuramochi - Jeweled Branch from Hourai
Abe - Robe of the Fire-Rat
Ootomo/Shirogane - Jewel from a Dragon's Neck
Isonokami/Ishigami - Cowry Shell Born from a Swallow - Koyasu Tsubame (lit. means "Cowry", "Swallow")

Which means the Final Student Council Member will be:
Abe no Miushi - Abe Kazune

Ootomo's Treasure would be:
Jewel from a Dragon's Neck - Ryuujugumi (lit. means "Dragon Pearl Group") - Astronomy Club President (Yakuza Girl)
Which means Yakuza Girl is going to become acquainted with Shirogane

Also, the Emperor who tried to marry Kaguya-hime afterwards is
Mikado - Shijo Mikado(Number 1 in the Mock Exam, Maki's brother)

Alright anons I think it's safe to say this is going the way of Soma.

Based Somaposter

Fuck off.

Stop reading this manga.

If we go according to the original tales pres would never able to get Kaguya in the first place.
Which means Aka is doing the opposite of the tale= IshiBame is end game.

Checkmated fag.

Is Tsubame going to feel retarded if she finds out Ishigami views how important a girlfriend is to him like pic related?

Attached: 10.png (837x1250, 309K)

>kyoani fire
>that pic will be said for future kaguya anime
>it won't because censors
oooooh no no no

copying this.

You're going to want to add these:

probably not. people hurt each other all the time. How many have you unknowingly rejected How many people have you harmed by saying the wrong thing at the wrong time? People rarely care about anything but quick returns. she wanted sex, he refused. she's probably going to move on.

>Falling asleep during the confession
I'll never to be mad, that's grade SSS+ tier of bullshit

>Nisekoi being the king of retarded coincidences.
I thought about dropping it with the baseball interruption at the beginning. Why did I not listen?

>l don’t like the tradition that literally built by myself.
Based politician daughter.

Attached: elder choas.jpg (382x331, 84K)

now put those quotes into pic related and post it every thtead

Attached: the-tennis-court-oath-jacques-louis-david.jpg (900x591, 156K)

>F said that Toyomi likes grotesque movies
one of them is lying, I guess

What will be the next council?
Will be Ishigami the president?

>Her "lol she is easy" gimmick get old real quick.
The "lol she is easy" gimmick only appeared recently. Miko actually changes gimmicks quite often. Look at her old chapters and you'll that her jokes kind of just run their course and move on.
That she is.

Fun fact: my cousin and her husband got togheter when they were something like 13, and now they're in their 30s with three children and no problems.

>Preferring casual sex doesn't make you a slut user
It literally does.

This will never get old

Miko's bonus page says she has a sense of smell on par with a small dog. She immediately knows where food is.

She's a freaking chihuahua, just like Ishigami said

The twitter jokes I've seen about it are basically the same as in this thread. She'd know if Ishigami's been masturbating.

>Ootomo no Miyuki -
So that means the dumb slit Ootomo will appear again?

Forgot the Spic power rankings.

>El Observador De Estrellas
I'll never get tired of this

Bros it's happening soon,
>Kaguya want's to be confessed to: Iino's bizarre adventure

twitter.com/kaguya_comic/status/1152172688267284480

>I want to see you! The battle of ?????

What fills in the blank, I wonder?

>I want to see you! The battle of hands and bra straps
>I want to see you! The battle of hormones and Japanese cram school schedules
>I want to see you! The battle of romcom and an imminent need for glasses

Wonder what her stand will be

That should be obvious.

Attached: 08.png (822x1200, 492K)

OFFICIAL KAGUYA POWER RANKINGS

SSS+
Miyuki (El observador estelar)
Kaguya(Reina de los musculos)
El Grande Papagane (Que pasa, papa llego a casa)

S tier
La Chika (Caos desatado)
Miyuki (Monstruo Virgen)
Kaguya gelida
Hayasaka (Secreta Lesbiana)
Kashiwagi (Monstruo sexual)
Ishigami (Dios del harem)
Kaguya tonta
Ishigami Gelido (Forma Desamor)
Señora de Lino (Amante de Ishigami)

A
Ishigami (Modo troll)
Miko Lino (Pervertida)
El Novio de Kashiwagi
Hayasaka (Modo la criada)
La Chika (Modo mama)
El Hermano de Maki
Tsubame (auténtico hermosa)

B
Ishigami (Neet)
La Chika embustera
Miko Lino (La abominacion pequeña)
Kei (Rebelde)
Hayasaka (Gyaru)
Karen (Fantasias eroticas)
Erika (Lesbiana)
Maki (Cuckeada)

C
Miko Iino
Momo (Gorro Kawai)
Lentes
Onodera

D
Kyoko

>Mikofags unironically Ishigami instantly fell out of love last chapter
Boy, you waifufags are in for a surprise.

Possible stand names: Hurt, Numb, Bring me to Life, Avalanche, Paint it Black

today i will remind them

Attached: 1551912859052.jpg (2569x2555, 2.46M)

>Miko doesn't sperg out violently

Attached: violent gremlin.png (798x1200, 393K)

Clearly this looney toons type of antics is comparable to Taiga.
Tsubamekeks should have been in building 1 not the animators.

Literally one person was arguing that and he even agreed he was wrong. Don't stir shit user.

This was a little justified tbf, her compromise was silly and she needs to prove that she wants to be friends through her actions, but Ishigami casually dismissing her friendship attempt was a bit cold even if he wasn't intending to do that.

Attached: 1561907840235.png (377x539, 99K)

The sweetest little pair of autists

He's an otaku, it'd be Pururin or whatever

I was indifferent to her but all these Lino waifufaggotry is honestly making me hate this character.

Falling out of love immediately would be a silly development, but all the cues surrounding Tsubame paint her as someone Ishigami doesn't know at all. She was literally drawn with a faded face. I think that by the end of the three months, Ishigami will finally know who Tsubame is. I'm less certain about what that means for the state of his crush.

Attached: Don't-Believe-Her-Lies.gif (357x370, 73K)

He already fucking despises her fag, She literally revealed herself to be a cock smoking slut who fucks boys on her hammock every night, She is a whore who Ishigami will never associate himself with fucking cunt should die honestly.

>El Grande Papagane (Que pasa, papa llego a casa)
i bust my gut laughing holy shit

i don't get it
someone translate pls

Attached: big_think.png (425x450, 61K)

I'm pretty sure that's why she got shocked. She took it way less seriously than he did, and he made sure to let her know that he loved her before they had sex. Probably made her realize she was being shallow.

Attached: Tsu shock.jpg (290x372, 49K)

We don't think so at all, stop assuming a single shitposter represents every Mikofags and stop trying to stir shit when the thread has been pretty decent until now.

Ishigami isn't literally Yu. But seriously, I feel like this story is meant as a parallel and contrast to the recent arc with Prez and Kaguya, and as such there are several major important differences. Prez and Kaguya's thing wasn't that they didn't know about the other's bad side at all, that was how they were when they met after all, but about their personal discomfort with letting it show. Shirogane was already accidentally showing his weak side well before he was willing to show it intentionally. They knew and know one another pretty well, as has been demonstrated multiple times even if they were insecure about it.

Ishigami and Tsubame are little more than strangers by comparison. Tsubame emphasizes wanting to get to know him before coming to a decision on whether she should date him, which actually makes some sense. At the same time, that clues us into the fact that Ishigami doesn't know her either. He hasn't really gotten to know her before asking her out, and I think that's going to be a mistake on his part.
As I said before, I believe the story is building up to them actually coming to know one another. Everything that's happened so far feels like it emphasizes that they're strangers. There are constant miscommunications between them, Tsubame herself brings up that she doesn't know him at all, she's shown 'speaking a different language', her face is shown faded out when she lies, and so on.

The end result is that he either falls in love with Tsubame for real, after getting to know her, or his crush eventually fades and they wind up as friends.

>IshigaME is literally ME and he should represent my feeling!
Absolute state of Mikotards

You self centred piece of shit. Prick, You're a microscopic spec of dirt who is in love with a slut with no dignity.

Putting aside any biases I have, this is probably the direction Aka is going with this, though I think it'll be more of a: through her interactions with him and self reflection she'll understand her own reasons for not wanting to be in a serious relationship, I'm not sure if I want her to back down on how she views things though, her problem was leading him on, not preferring it to be casual itself. And if she must still reject him then have it be that they just have totally conflicting views on romance and part amicably based on that.

I don't think it is happening regardless but it'll be interesting to see how she's handled from here.

>thread is pretty good until now
>Suddenly some obviously falseflagging Mikofags and some retards biting the bait and shitting on every Mikofags show up
I see, so it was a samefag all along, I should have realised that sooner.

Since when is this about ME?
Try self-inserting less Mikotard.
Eitherway Ishigami still loves the "slut" you call more than that fat midget.
Deal with it.

Attached: tfw being guiltriped to spoonfeed a gremlin.jpg (161x262, 12K)

I don't think they care about it obviously being bait tbf. It lets them pretend that the "other side" is embarrassing themselves so it's preferable to act like it's a real argument.

Tl;dr shipping rots people's brains regardless of what side you're on.

Attached: 1549928796753.jpg (420x208, 26K)

Well, yeah. I think it might just turn out that they aren't really looking for the same thing right now. Tsubame might be scared of more serious romance, but that doesn't mean it's what she's really looking for either, nor does it mean that she'll change herself for Ishigami. She feels pressured with how serious Ishigami is, doesn't want to hurt him, and seeing him with Miko prompted her to try giving him a chance, but she really doesn't seem like she's ready for a serious relationship.

And that's probably how it all ends. Nothing horrible or awful. Just her not feeling she can give Ishigami what he wants right now, because she has different priorities and just doesn't feel the same way about him.

I think it's quite obvious doesn't know Tsubame at all. He imagined her room to be extremely girly when she is actually sleeping in a hammock, doesn't know about Tsubamese when her friends are acting like it's something obvious, and see her as the epitome of purity
when she, regardless of her true reasons and feelings, wanted to have sex with a guy she doesn't intend to go out with. He genuinely loves her but he idealized her a lot to make him close to a typical otaku delusion. He's so delusional about her that I would even say that considering his reasons for loving Tsubame, he could have under the right circumstances fallen for Fujiwara. It didn't happen because he got to actually know her and we know how low his opinion of her is right now. But I feel like he could have idealized her in the same way he does towards Tsubame if he had only seen her obvious good points that are similar to Tsubame (a bright person that is nice to a loner like him). That's the whole point of the joke when he said he could fall for her if he isn't cautious. And if you think about it, those qualities are also what led him to be attached to Kyouko.
Anyway, the point is that Ishigami is in love with an idealized view of Tsubame. That doesn't mean he can't get to know and fall for the real one, but after getting his delusions crushed like they were in this chapter, it will be rather difficult.

Agreed, no one is really wrong in this situation and he will forgive her for hurting him, but they're just looking for different things in a relationship and can't provide what the other is asking for. It's a mature take on the subject and would be a nice way for it to end.

I'm still back and forth on how much this will matter desu. It is true he doesn't know much about her, especially if this thing with her only be inexperienced with serious relationships but plenty in casual turns out to be true, but as far as idealizing her goes I'm not sure how much that factors into it at this juncture.

That's why I'm leaning towards his crush eventually fading. Even if his delusions were crushed, I don't think he can just turn off what he's been feeling, and he's no doubt going to interact with Tsubame again.
>It's a mature take on the subject and would be a nice way for it to end.
Yeah. Really, I think Ishigami is going to get what he originally desired in the end. He and Tsubame will keep in touch after she graduates.

Pes was added to the party in volume 15. The name on his clothing is kinda like a ship name, like say "SS Pes".

Attached: Party.jpg (1111x651, 238K)

I thought Pesu was a lap dog.

you just know

>OH MY HAMMOCK
Really Aka?

Yeah, it's pretty clear that Miko really isn't into Cheek-kun at all.

Did you speed through the early chapters?

Also, seems like the winner for the new sub tittle contest was.

>Beginners guide to a romance of geniuses

Some others on the top 5 seem to be:
>A geniuses war of love and brains that’s starting to not become a war of brains
>Ice smiles when met with warmth
>Miyuki-Kun also wants to be confessed to
>A mutual one sided love

Attached: 3.jpg (1518x1080, 413K)

I only started reading the chapters where the anime ended

Did Aka fix stuff to make the chronology of this arc a bit clearer ? Even if I get it now, I remember how confused people were about it.

I don't think that was fixed. It was kept the same.

Those "people" were retarded.

I kinda like the last one.

More specifically it's like "Red nosed deer", "Pes Gou" with Gou being like a ship type name.

Advanced guide when!?!?

Yeah that should've won.

>They pick the most generic one as the winner

Attached: Hohee~.png (613x855, 421K)

I don't think you can't blame them for thinking chapters 144 and 145 do not occur on the same day.

>geniuses
>when everyone is a big dummy
hmm

*you can blame

I can and will.

There is a disparity in terms of time. Mostly because Aka kept saying it was "X days until Christmas", and the chapter that seemingly takes place on the same day as a weird cut that makes it seem like the day had ended.

The anime also mentioned and showed Pes. user, go back and read those early chapters because you're missing out on some good comedy.

Can you read? It was a pity fuck.

I don't think it's a pity fuck, so much as exactly what she says now that she thinks about it. She was deeply impressed by his confession, doesn't want him to be hurt, wants him to be happy, but she doesn't feel the same way about him. She's not in love with him. So in the end, she was more or less motivated by a desire to thank him for falling in love with her.

And that's not good for either of them.

>doesn't want him to be hurt
Too late.

Yeah. She totally fucked the dog on this one.

suprised hes going to school still, then again he must owe Lino bad for the accident.

Yeah. As massive a bitch that Miko can be, she's generally a well-meaning person. She wants Ishigami to do well and stay in school, and she's trying to do something about their relationship even if she can't help but insult him.

I think it's going to turn out that her intent is to prevent him from regressing into a loner neet again.

Wrong.

Guilt is a powerful motivator, If ishi gets knocked again, even then even that won't be able to pull him out of a spiral. Miko needs to know when to be soft to him, but does she?

>I think it's going to turn out that her intent is to prevent him from regressing into a loner neet again.
The other StuCo members (particularly Prez) would make sure that won't happen ever again without any midget involvement ever.

I think that's assuming too much. Ishigami isn't the same dude from the start of the series, he probably won't skip school because he's sad.

Attached: Vydia.jpg (268x486, 39K)

Which would induce the romance embargo.

That doesn't mean shit for both Kaguya and Prez anymore.
They'll probably fuck in the StuCo room sooner or later.

Dunno, seems like hes the type to easily slide back. guess Kaguya sama could scare him in to coming, though he's not that scared of her now.

It means plenty. It's gong to ruin the mood.

you say that shes like some thirsty bi... oh yes...okay

Nothing ever is going to ruin their mood outside of Kaguya's family being overly intrusive.
Aka will shoehorn midget either way so it's not like that is relevant.

>Miko needs to know when to be soft to him, but does she?
I'm not sure if Miko knows how to do soft. Has she ever been soft to anyone?

The intent is likely to not let him brood alone at a time like this, with his negativity over the Tsubame situation being compounded over feeling shitty that he hurt Miko. It's an autistic way to distract him that lines up with the "helps without letting him know about it" shit but I think he'll find out eventually since it'll be a little too obvious what she's doing.

closest is when she was going to go up to him after the race but was stopped by pres

She'll Trex arms over it again like she did during the sports festival.

In a seriousness she was going to put whatever conflict they had aside when she saw he was upset so idk why that would be different now especially when she's been actively trying to be his friend recently.

Prez and Kaguya are on cloud 9 at the moment, they don't give a fuck about anyone

Imagine the pain if Ishigami friendzones Miko

Attached: 1524192826319.png (634x483, 341K)

Daughterzone is more fitting.

oh look advice which I could have used after my attack.
why? they are like gasoline and a match. say he gave her the flower and she knows... is bieng his nemesis the only way she can be nice to him?
she has to time it right... but shes not exactly good at that is she.

I'd imagine she would be real cry over losing her first love.

Regardless the way this is going I doubt she'll even acknowledge her own feelings until after the Tsubame stuff is done, so I doubt that'll happen.

Not sure what you're saying user. But to answer the second part, Neither of them knows how to help each other without it being in a stupid indirect way, this has only started to change recently but still not consistently, I'm sure she'll fuck up managing to be there for him at times but to mend the rift, it has to start somewhere. I'm not sure how or if the flower will even factor into what's going on at this stage, that sounds like stuff that would happen after this conflict is resolved imo.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-18_16.28.10.png (468x411, 194K)

>have cute kouhai that I like to fluff
>suddenly he passionately confesses to me
>"wtf relationships are scary"
>have no solid reasons to reject him, but the thought of accepting so soon makes them look
terrifying
>phew, luckily he gave me three whole months to think
>I can safey take this time to fall for him, everything will be alrighty
>invite him to my party to get to know him better
>... he sure is popular with girls, huh
>first Kaguya-chan, then Maki-chan and now even the most serious girl in the school
>"No no it's just kindness, it's not like there's any real threat here haha *chug chug*"
>k I'll step on it a bit, just to be COMPLETELY sure he won't get swayed in these three months
>I mean it's fine right? I know he likes me, so he must also want *that*!"
>My position makes me confident: hype af, totes Roulette Takoyaki for it.
>ara_ara_mode.exe
>manage to make him stay over
>manage to bring him to a cozy room, it's even mom-proof
>manage to "ara ara" him into confessing he's crazy about me once again
>I even made him blush and squirm this time around, wtf I'm in absolute control!
>I'm now drunk on power (also drunk)
>I "ara" him into physical contact, now he's over me and clearly Tokyo Tower Ground View about it
>suddenly: "I like you senpai, please go out with me"
>"control lost, ara_ara_mode.exe is not responding"
>I thought I had three more months wtf?!
>accepting now is even more terrifying: instictively hit the brakes, drop my ramen and start spouting the usual excuses
>"so why did you want to sleep with me?"
>oh NO I made a mess, now he thinks I'm a whore that's taking advantage of his feelings
>quick, I must think of something to clear my charges while not revealing my actual motives! Don't fail me, ara ara mode!
>"...u-uhm, i-it was a way to thank you for liking me?"
>"ara_ara_mode.exe has failed"
>he goes home leaving me there
Why?? How did this happen?! How do I clear up things now? Am I really forced to either say yes NOW or look like a psycho??

Attached: not Koyasu.png (215x342, 58K)

Yes he did. There are various small changes in the volumes to rectify the confusion, but to sum it up:
Chapters 143-148 all take place on the same day, Dec 23, the day before the party

This is just false Aka revealed her personality this chapter and that is she is a lying slut who tried to RAPE Ishigami.

Attached: 1535793298247.png (252x175, 50K)

Imagine the outrage by the shipfags

Attached: 1523170762973.jpg (720x811, 51K)

>>I thought I had three more months wtf?!
Three months before you tried to fuck.

Somebody post them
>Ishigami: Corazon Gelido

Would be hilarious if you ask me

It's already up in the thread

Honestly thinking about it now, Tsubame's entirety is just as mysterious as Fujiwara despite having some exposure in recent chapters.

Well it took a while but here we are. Time to see if the power rankings are true.

Attached: Batalla Start.jpg (660x704, 120K)

Prezbros...

Attached: married to kaguya.png (1523x1863, 2.54M)

>hunger games
please no

Ladies and gentlemen we've reached THAT part of the week again.

I'm counting on you, Reina de los Músculos!

When did the first shitty spoilers come out last week? Saturday?

DISTRICT 2 too powerful. aint it al ittle late for that though almost in the bump

yes but that was earlier than normal probably because of the break the previous week
they usually come on Monday

>s-she is just trying to put Ishigami out of spite!
>Mikofags already tried to damage control this hard and justifying why her guilt-trip Ishigami
OR she can just talk to him like a normal person?
Let's not lie to ourselves,
even though she may not admit it;
her true ulterior motive is to keep Ishigami's attention to herself.
She already shown her ugly jealousy to Tsubame during the party.

How does the break make them earlier

SEMEN SLURPING BATTLE ROYALE WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: Corn.jpg (734x2704, 277K)

>OR she can just talk to him like a normal person?
Miko's autistic. She could barely manage to cheer him on during the sports festival. However, Miko still stepped forward, after some hesitation, when she saw how upset he was. She probably genuinely wants to help Ishigami, and also wants to monopolize his attention.

With an equally boring day 1

Attached: Day 1.jpg (727x2625, 254K)

The spoilers came early because of a holiday.

user stop looking at what's happening like you're on the frontlines of your stupid waifu war.

I don't know why but the general pattern has been if no break the prior week it comes on Mondays, if break the prior week it comes on the weekends before the Monday

What do you think about Aka art progression, guys? Did he learned how to draw bodies or anything, besides face close up?

That's Erika alright.

Attached: Event.jpg (744x2916, 252K)

Attached: survivors.jpg (691x718, 187K)

Erika begging Kaguya to kill her sounds fun.

Aka's problem is usually anatomy(feet especially) and that looked fine in this recent chapter, though he's hardly consistent.

Is IB was like that too?

Erika please.

Attached: 1547793972944.png (341x376, 185K)

Ishigami killing a normalfag based!

It's interesting though how both Ishi and Miko are hopeless romantics in their own ways. In a way, one of the themes of the manga is taking an axe to the notion of Perfect True Love At First Sight and then building it back up alongside the characters.

>It's a shonen manga.
It's not, technically.

BASED
R, SAS, and Python bros untie!

Attached: Spoiler_Image.png (292x417, 155K)

>FUCK SQL.
Based
>AND FUCK HAREMNIGGERS.
Not based

Most people are really hurt by it.
its like that crazy bully manga where she puts floral tributes and tacks in his shoes because she loves him... why are crazzy women unable to just say.. i like you

Miko wants to be the star of a shoujo manga. She'll probably get to have her own ultra-romantic scenes if she puts in a lot of work, but I expect they'll be ultra-autistic and awkward too. Miko's just not the sort of girl who wouldn't fumble her lines and make a mess of the whole thing.

It's okay Miko will find her true love the Indian prince in the India arc.

didnt she read a really lewd manga with chika?... ishi wanted it too but still so much for the puritan Miko

Pretty much, he's definitely improved since then but it's just certain stuff he isn't consistent with.

I don't think it's saying these concepts are wrong honestly, at least I don't think it's wrong to have certain expectations concerning love, but the theme revolving around both Miko and Ishigami is immaturity, their ideals aren't a bad thing but they need to and will be adapted as they continue to grow up.

honestly, if this was actually the case, it would be hilarious
Fucking dropping spaghetti everywhere two words from sex, priceless
still a fuckup though
Ishi did nothing wrong

Attached: 656756757868998798.jpg (700x700, 134K)

Who even is Kyoko? Ootomo?

It's implied that Miko reads some of the books she confiscates. She's been becoming more sexually aware. Probably why she's getting jealous over Ishigami now. She's long had some fixation on him, but now she's become more conscious of him as a man and picked up on how he's actually a pretty nice guy.

oh god she will go full ShindoL

>A mutual one sided love
That's a pretty apt description

based

I rather doubt it. Just look at the updated panel here.
Miko might be easily flattered, but she seems to be disregarding or staring past the Chad in multiple panels, while either staring at Ishigami or deliberately looking away. I don't think Ishigami really has to worry about her falling for another dude's sexual or romantic advances at this stage, though stupidity could still get her into a bad situation, because seems focused solely on him.

Attached: 07.png (811x1200, 423K)

Are these collected somewhere?
That greentext is literally everything that I'm hoping for.

she really does like ishi huh?

In some way yes, though I think it's mostly an unconcious feeling of just wanting to be closer that she's interpreting as "I want to be friends" for now.

Not really it was pretty shallow
He just happen to be the one who gave her the heart

Before that she hated his guts + didn't even react much when being told that he confessed to senpai.

She's getting jealous that one of the closest guys she can possibly consider to be "friends" with, is never nice to her outside of specific points. I don't think it's romantic just yet.

it could be genuine fondness but she always went to bat for ishi even in middle school. for somebody, she fights with, well a bit much for a person she just wants as a friend?

Doing something she believed is morally correct =/= she wanted his dick

The same with Ishigami and Ootomo

It sure looks like it. There's already a boy being nice to and flirting with her, but she keeps getting distracted by Ishigami.
Double checking with the Japanese raws, but Kaguya told her to use the perfume before meeting with the one she wanted to make fall for her. She wore the perfume to the party. Do the math.
>Before that she hated his guts + didn't even react much when being told that he confessed to senpai.
She doesn't react much to him having sex with Senpai either. Except that she's getting weird facial expressions and often looking away uncomfortably, something she's been doing for awhile now.

Attached: u19.png (811x1200, 384K)

not saying she did, maybe it was subconscious, but if you fought with somebody constantly would you defend them against an authority figure?

More than the slut tsubame.

Again imo she doesn't recognize what she feels yet, I do say there is definitely something there because she wouldn't have came there dressed like that and using that perfume otherwise.

It really shouldn't be an argument that they both care about each other more than they would admit to.

Because she legitimately hated him?
Not saying that she doesn't like him now but stop trying to pretend she is always in love with him

>Helping someone you hate to the point of fighting the board of directors
Tsubamekek take your shipping glasses off.

didn't say she was. she cares for him, that's what is implied, maybe as much as siblings, but it's beyond what you would do for somebody you fought with as much as she fights with Ishi.