chunichi.co.jp/article/front/list/CK2019071902000068.html
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/176154960/#176207910
kyoto-np.co.jp/top/article/20190718000185
namekkutake.livedoor.blog/archives/18364295.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Japan
twitter.com/kyoani/status/1135457869841616899
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont even like kyoani but i hope they recover soon

Literally what are the fucking chances that he came up with "gay swimmers" before KyoAni came up with their own version of homoerotic swimmers?

And then he went to burn up their studio the exact day they had a fucking meeting where everybody was gathered and the security was turned off.

It's fucking crazy.

It wasn't a novel.
It was the word "バリサク".

Attached: image.jpg (640x1331, 280K)

> 小説盗んだから
What a nice reason to kill 35 human beings and injure 40. I'd fucking beat him to death if I could

>hikis
you know the shut-ins have trained for the great purge

That whole thing was just speculative.

I knew the light novel contest was going to end up badly somehow (making the contestants give up all rights to KyoAni seemed like legal trouble in the making), but I didn't expect this.

People who say this shit have definitely not read pic related (), and probably don't actually believe that there could be such thing as train autism.

The moment I learned about the arson I had an inkling it would be related to that.

That's just 5ch memeing. This is the actual confession from the criminal. He explicitly said KyoAni stole his novel.

Both the train thing and the dumb incel thing are fake. The actual confession of the perp is blaming it on them stealing his novel.

That’s literally just the same one word we already know he said.

Why do you fucks keep spreading this fake shit? Is it fun?

> 小説盗んだから
user, it says right there a quote from the perp. "Because they stole my novel."

If you could read, you'd know that this isn't the パクリ shit, dude.

This is new info.

Pretty sure it's not because of a novel as no other new source is saying that
chunichi.co.jp/article/front/list/CK2019071902000068.html

It's a brand new source for the early morning paper, I'd say it's pretty legit. Nobody else is breaking this because it's 5AM.

Wait, so it's gay swimmers' fault now?

Attached: Free confirmed, anime is ruined forever.jpg (1920x2198, 1.01M)

So the perp was a gay male? Woah

Yuribros.... we are safe.

which novel exactly?

Attached: 1385099838576.jpg (470x531, 76K)

They've been doing that for 10 years and it's a common practice in general in Japan. The whole speculative work shit is awful and the results are awful as well.

So the train thing was confirmed fake?

There are still new articles online coming out in the last hour and none give that as the motive (or definitively state any motive). If you're OP can you post a close up of the body of the article?

You had to be pretty stupid to believe that train stuff. Kyoto is a big city with thousands of tourists and nips walking around that would be shitting his trains views, the whole argument is completely retarded.

There was a witness that heard him yell it too, i’ll always take that over what some dumb theory 5ch has to say.

FUCKING BOOKFAGS
Yea Forums WILL PAY

No, we in Yea Forums follow the Japanese law system. So, he's a train autist until confirmed otherwise

That was way too hilarious to be real.

No shit. He wrote some Free! type shit, and got angry when KyoAni did Free! and "ripped" off his idea. To be fair, he did lose a few hundred million.

>novel
which one though?

>some dumb theory 5ch
10/10 on creativity though

THIS

BURN THEIR BOOKS IN RETALIATION

Dumb bitch that train thing was dumb from the start. Yea Forums/4channel people are not detectives.

Attached: 1563475059177.png (1582x451, 174K)

What is the train thing? Late to the discussion due to work. Been following the news though.

How absolutely gay of him. He should have burned himself and only himself.

>That frogpost
LMAO

We are taking back anime men.

Did Kyoani really stole his novel?

No. There's no proof or source of that. The truth is they "stole" his name "barisaku".

I think we should apology to /n/ first.

The theory that the arsonist was a train Otaku who was upset that kyoani ruined one of his favorite train watching spots by using it in an anime and making it a tourist spot.

He messed up and burned down the wrong building with the wrong people then, what a blunder

It's in the kyoto newspaper, dude. He was mad about his novel, KAエスマ was a blatant scam.

So it was /y/ all along.

Some rumors say that the arsonist is some sort of train otaku that went mad because KyoAni put in Hibike a sax solo that was a plagiarism of a song dear to him, a song about trains apparently
Or something like that

wtf

The whole train ota story was just conjecture by 5channers.

Isuma?

Which do you choose to believe?

>stupid train story made up by Japanese chantards since the media and gaijins are reading their shit
>the story told by the perp to the cops after being caught

Train is funnier.

Source on anything he said to the cops?

Twitter.

that says ガソリン you dumbass

>>the story told by the perp to the cops after being caught
Pretty sure he's still knocked the fuck out, he was bleeding all over the road after burning his feet off. I'm guessing they got the info from relatives.

ガソリンまく, you dumb retard.

because he まくed ガソリン and then set it alight

I bet it's an isekai.

This wouldn't be Yea Forums people playing detective dipshit, it came from 2chan

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai
Kyoukai no Kanata
Musaigen no Phantom World
Free!
Tsurune
Violet Evergarde

These are based on amateur novels

The novel shit sounds like a dumb excuse
Japs actually have his actual demented rants and posts archived on the net

Why couldn't he have been some ridiculous extremist with some kind of laughable belief anime is an anathema to? It'd have made this less bad.
>something something burn the 2d waifus to restore the birth rates
Or something like that

>Source on anything he said to the cops?
My feet hurt.

got it, gasoline

I'd honestly rather choose the first. As a person with autism, it'd make more sense for me to think of the misusage of a certain word as being a bigger crime than plagiarizing an idea off a novel.
I wouldn't kill anybody over it (nor would I ever dare to apologize/attempt to redeem for such a person's deeds), but I can understand why somebody else might do this.

The newspapers title says man aged 41 followed, "they stole my novel"
learn moonrunes faggot

Stop talking in moonrunes you fucks, what did he say that is confirmed?

How do they know its him?

How do they know it's him specifically? Have they searched his computer already?

DJT at work

Trains is stupid enough to be true.

Attached: ebed9c51b59e19a62a08542cbc13294e.jpg (575x900, 100K)

Weren't the bloody footprints from one of the burn victims?

The otaku was burned, but he wasn't that badly injured (compared to the survivors).

They triangulated and backtraced the IP through a linux system

You wouldnt be mad if somebody plagiarized your novel and made bank off of it while you're jerking your dick to their waifus?

Keep in mind they publish stuff that doesn't get animated as well.

I read the newspaper headline, and I'd rather believe a 2ch post than a newspaper headline.

No, they were his. All the news reports mention it, you think any of the victims took their shoes off and ran down a flight of burning stairs? He lit the floor, didn't realise how fast it'd spread, and wound up burning himself and running away.

To be fair wasnt the whole basis behind the train thing that some train troll just so happened to stop trolling about being mad at kyoani for stealing his name the day their studio burns down?

Gee I wonder why someone would stop saying stuff like that after dozens of people died in a fire? Must be because they were actually the perpetrator and not because they realized their trolling is probably not a good idea atm

While there are posts on Yea Forums that were made by perps themselves, you could also find posts dating back months before attacks (like the Ariana Grande concert) that had nothing to do with the attacks. Hell, there's a screenshot going around dating back to late last year on Yea Forums where someone said they'll burn KyoAni down. There are so many posts with threats sometimes they're just coincidences.

Husbandos.

To be fair it could be either

Why would you call him gay, isn't that a bit rude?

Another proof LNfags need the rope

Man, trainfags are so mentally unhinged he'd be posting about how his new Hero rightfully punished those thieving saxophone sluts.

>LGBTQPD guy goes on a killing spree

Nah, they will try to pin it on trainspotters.

why can't he be both a shitty gay novelist and a train otaku? he apparently likes long smooth shafts.

What novel though?! Jesus they do like to cocktease us

Japan doesn't care about "protecting" LGBT.

>まく
what does this mean?

I'm not talking about Japan, I'm talking about the West reporting on this incident.

to distribute, disperse, etc.

source?

>put a fancy spiral staircase in your building from the first to third floor
>winds up letting the fire spread almost instantaneously, as well as cutting off every possible escape route
These guys were absolutely fucked.

He's some shitty no-name dude. Chances are his LN is a self-published doujin shit that never sold a single copy. It just happened to have a similar plot to gay swimmers.

It's like some deranged isekai writer gets mad and starts to kill everyone related to SAO because he wrote a similar isekai featuring video games.

>KyoAni only makes drama lesbian shows
>suddenly a bunch of shirtless men swimming and being ambiguous and falling for cocklust
>back to drama lesbians
I wonder

The perp looks like he would write wish-fulfillment trash so Phantom World probably.

If the real cause of this was some "Free" ripoff fanfiction then this subhuman scum deserves to be burned at the stake.

>BUT BUT THEY STOLE IT FROM ME

is NEVER

EVER

NEVER FUCKING EVER

justification for burning to death people let alone 33 of them or more.

In Japanese value systems it's the most valuable part of a woman.

I know this faggots pain. I remember being at work and having this extremely retarded thought that went something like "You know what would be a great way to solve humanities dwindling recourses problem? We should just shrink everyone!"
Apparently the jews at hollywood rummaged through my trash, rinsed out one of my old tinfoil hats and turned it into a movie staring Matt Damon. Wish i could burn down Matt Damon's mansion.

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/176154960/#176207910

Is it really about a Free like novel?

>Free! literally killed Kyoani
It's like poetry, it rhymes.

No. Free is just conjecture from EOPs, because EOPs think it'd be funny if the guy is a homo as well as a mass murderer.

Pepe's been a thing for a decade or more

High Speed was a Novel though, written by some other guy. It's not free.

In an industry where verything is a copy of a copy of a copy

So this is how Kyoani goes, not with a bang, but as some dirt thieves.

Good ridance.

Ah yes the ever so unique LN industry. I'm sure they stole this particular guy's work.

ironically stopping the trolling puts him on the spotlight

>actually believing this

Novel motive sounds weak. I will wait for proper new article. Train > LN

Hopefully they will stop adapting LN trash after this

Are people on Yea Forums really so retarded that they believed someone's shitpost that Free! fanfiction caused this?

You're spacing like a retard.

It's more credible than someone being mad at engrish saxophones.

ARREST THIS GUY!!!

I find it totally believable. Mentally ill people exist, user.

isn't the suggestion here that he submitted his novel and then they made free?

FUCKING SWORD ART ONLINE stole one of my ideas. I'm gonna nuke Japan.

Hmm, multiple newspaper reporting a copied LN, or Japanese trolls saying people blocking a good vantage point for trains?

Were you dropped?

how you could consider actual newspaper info less real than Trollcentral 2.0?

atleast get the train theory right faggot

When you decided to burn 33 people alive you can only have a ridiculous reason

Where did you even get this OP?

I will destroy anime

Attached: images (6).jpg (307x164, 7K)

>someone's shitpost
>kyoto daily newspaper
Uhhh

I understand your pain, I'd try to erase all evidence that I'm partly responsible for SAO's existence too.
Unless your idea was that naked rapist lady. That was cool.

I can imagine the difficulty of swinging your walking stick hard enough from your mobile scooter.

Can you at least post full newspaper article.
imgur link
probably reddit

Isn't the guy in a coma?

Can you post some links to all these newspapers besides the OP's that has an unreadable resolution?

That's a nice バリサク

because the state of journalism nowadays is print first, print fast and make a footnote apology when it gets found out to be wrong.

the guy was in a coma at hospital a few hours ago and now he's made a police confession about LNs already? Yea, right

Someone being sure that KyoAni "stole" their script sounds much more legit than the fucking baritone sax reason.

Whether it was Free! or something else is different case.

How the FUCK is a NEWSPAPER MEDIA FRONT PAGE ARTICLE "someone's shitpost"?????

I believe he did it because he was a train autist who wrote Free! fanfiction and was also a mad /u/-tard.

Attached: 1562504149730.jpg (1122x1500, 267K)

You literally searched an archive for "Kyoani burn".
You could probably successfully do the same with "Shaft burn" or "Sunrise burn" or "Bones burn" or "Madhouse burn" or "Gainax burn" or "JC Staff burn", but none of those studios have been burned, yet.

バリサク is trending on twitter now.

what's the name of this newspaper?

Japan is not USA.

it doesnt work the same way.

What was the novel aboutheWhat work og kyoani is it?

>because the state of AMERICAN journalism nowadays is print first, print fast and make a footnote apology when it gets found out to be wrong.
FTFY

No, but close. Naked Rapist Lady did what my antag was gonna do without the nudity or rape.

/pol/ faggots really ruined everything. They think everything is "fake news", but a random shitpost on Japan's shitpostiest website is "real news".

If they stole my work and were making money off of it then I'll burn down their shit too

You don't understand how print media operates in Japan. Unless you're in Japan right now and next to a news-stand, you aren't going to be able to read this story for hours.

>fake news is trending on the fake news social media filled with (((blue checkmarks)))

Hmmmmmmmmmm

It says "Kyoto Shimbun".

Not a comment you can make in the age of Trump and friends.

Burn this user's house down.

The guy is in a coma the last we heard, this journal might just be the writer speculating and being sensationalist because of the paku thing.

Barisaku the baritone saxophone abbreviation or barisaku the slogan of taking train photos abbreviation?

Fakest newspaper in Japan.

I believe some random 5ch post, thanks.

>thinks other country's journalists aren't feeling the squeeze of clickbait blogs stealing all their money
This is TRUE weeaboo behaviour. Japan is literally not some paragon of humanity with TRU HONARABU integrity.

Attached: eh.png (500x550, 300K)

Last I checked Trump was in AMERICA not JAPAN

>As always, it was a male
Day of the castrator when? Males commit 90+% of crime.

Attached: 1553866364723.png (972x527, 464K)

don't worry amerifats, I'd do it for you ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;^)

>still radio silence from Sugita and Nakamura
bros...

This fake news thing and attacks on mainstream media has gone too far.
I think I would rather believe what a Kyoto based Newspaper reported than what some random anonymous people on the internet said.
Why wouldn't you?

>journalists not making shit up is a fucking paragon of humanity
Americans.

nevada tan

Sources say KyoAni fucked that guy's mother, so he took revenge on the studio and all their employees.

Keep this a secret between you and me. Nobody should know this leak yet.

Source: Just fucking trust me bro

>Fakest newspaper in Japan.
Probably not, but the OP pic may be fake.
The website of that newspaper mentions nothing about the motives:
kyoto-np.co.jp/top/article/20190718000185

said random anonymous are closer to the source thank mainstream media

Both.

I wish Logan Paul was over there laughing at it so i could accurately gauge just how bad the situation is.

Attached: 1527368147395.png (565x541, 157K)

The lord giveth and the lord taketh away as they say

Because they are selling newspapers, dude. You don't give away your front page story for free, this isn't the west where print media is dead.

Ice Poseidon is in Kyoto right now. He burnt down KyoAni for views.

So can you provide a new and clear photo of this or any newspaper you have? I don't think I'll hold my breath

Reputable newspaper can still get things wrong. Other news source haven't report on it and as far as we know the suspect is still knocked out in the hospital.

eat shit /u/, you're the real responsible here, don't be a dick.

Are you fuckers seriously debating whether an internet troll forum is right or whether a newspaper is right?

No shit it's 5ch.

Why it is so hard to understand that Japanese prefer print media?

Yeah, we know newspaper never get things wrong

These are weird times, mate.
I would neither blindly trust a traditional newpaper. nor blindly deny anything posted on anonymous web boards.
You have to look at everything considering the entire context, and THINK.

So you decided to believe a random rumor spread by Japanese user?

And what is your conclusion, oh wise one?

There is literally nothing that says the novel is "similar to Free!" Just that it's a novel.

This isn't the west, retards. Journalists in Japan have standards.

Spoken like a true weeb

>I believe he did it because he was a train autist who wrote Free! fanfiction and was also a mad /u/-tard.

So an /n/-Yea Forums-/u/ autist. I like it, we can make a script out of it.

You're joking, right?

Man, that would be kinda something if it turns out that KyoAni died because of their silly light novel scam that only gave them utter garbage like Violet Evergarden and Myriad Colors Phantom World.

Oh no! He's drowning! I better give him... mouth to mouth.

>yfw it was actually koronba
>this is why he went AWOL, this was his master plan

Attached: ss+(2019-04-21+at+12.36.18).jpg (123x155, 5K)

In america yeah. But you dont understand that in Japan newspapers are still huge. And like in the
United States if you print stupid shit in your newspaper people tend to not subscribe to it. Compare newspaper versions of Wall Street Times to their net version or any other newspaper and see how much more tame and objective print media is.

are you such a weeb that you'll believe japanese news right away?

>hold Light Novel contest
>read the best ones
>"sorry, your idea is bad"
>make it into an anime anyways without telling the person
>sells 20,000 copies and make hundreds of millions on merch
>the guy doesn't get a dime

Sounds like a good idea. More studios should hold LN contests.

Some retard's bullshit. We'll probably never know if it's true that the guy is in a coma.

It'd be a fitting end. It's a fucking tragedy for the poor fuckers who died because of it, I doubt any of them really gave much of a shit about where the source material was coming from.

both are rumours based on circumstantial evidence and shitposting. Until he makes a video appearance covered in bruises from his "voluntary police confession" I won't believe anything and choose to shitpost the funnest option.

Didnt the fucking autist know that lawyers exist to resolve claims like that ?

Why would he be in a coma? Some well-deserved police brutality?

Where did this "coma" BS spout out from? Dude is unconscious. That's the official word.

>It's a yurifag train saxophone autist who wrote Free! fanfiction

Can someone please just actually POST THE NEWSPAPER ARTICLE?

Attached: D3wO0lMUcAA1llN.jpg (850x570, 54K)

what is it like to be this delusional?

But I liked both of these

>Free! is 6 years old.

What the fuck.

This happens all the time though, there are some sort of "crows" always looking at this LN contests to steal ideas and then make them their own, I guess people could say that this was going to happen sooner or latter but seriously, who the hell get this mad over a shitty LN idea.

The whole KA "contest" thing was a boilerplate scam. You sell away rights to anything you send in, in the hopes of getting a really shitty publishing deal and maybe an anime out of it.

Lawyers couldn't help him because nothing was illegal. It was just unfair.

train autism is better

This is why the Japanese are so backwards. What you do is then offer the winner a contract with a modest payout, but hellish conditions so that when they burn out and crack people can just say "well you signed the contract" and no blame can fall on American Idol, I mean KyoAni.

Every work they have done has had an actual author. He might have had similar idea as someone else but that's it.

I'd understand a teenager going nuts over it but a guy in his 40s? He's clearly deranged.

He's probably autistic enough to believe his ideas are original. Especially in LN businesses. You can't create anything original. And he killed people because so am sure he's delusional

feels bad man

Wait, this guy wrote the free LNs?

6 years of autistic swimming. Would be 7 if the 2020 movie came out but who knows about that at this point. They cancelled screenings to the S3 recap movie out of respect for the incident.

Attached: 1561998681110.jpg (487x683, 204K)

The studio was probably in massive debt so they did this to pay it off with scam donations and a large insurance payoff.

people who lose millions.

That's how it works in the west too. You sign with Marvel or DC and you make a comic for them. You don't own your characters. They can fire you and maintain the rights to your story and characters. They can hire in-house or write it themselves and take all your money.

>Hmm, multiple newspaper reporting a copied LN

Mind showing one that says its because Kyoani stole Free?

No. Ouji Kouji is fine and not insane.

We don't know, yet.
>Journalists in Japan have standards.
I want to believe that, but I honestly don't know if they do, and what standards exactly.

Literally all versions of the story involve massive amounts of mental illness, I wouldn't be surprised at any of them being true.

are there any pictures of the authors from these novels?? from what we know the perp age 41 and he is fat

He wrote something similar. We don't know how similar. It's like you writing a stupid isekai story and saying all 10,000 isekai spin-offs are stolen from you.

So wake him up and torture the answers out of him before burning him alive
It's more than he deserves

Are you 100% familiar with japanese print media culture you fucking pseud? How do you know that isnt a moonrune enquirer?

>give me Chuuni S2

Yeah, I bet that wish aged well

Attached: 1543739719581.jpg (500x500, 133K)

>it's all a Yakuza insurance scam that went wrong
>his partner waiting outside to stab fleers was actually waiting to stab the arsonist to tie up loose ends
Sasuga, Yakuza

Boy, you really want it to be the gays fault.

maybe the author stole his idea from the contest and he only knew it after the studio adapted to an anime. Mistakenly he thought the studio did it.

That's just based off this. So where did the Japanese text come from?

Attached: 1557538871105.png (1732x806, 601K)

The origin of this imagine ironically seems to be from a 5ch thread and every instance in reverse image search is still an unreadable low-res so it's bullshit
namekkutake.livedoor.blog/archives/18364295.html

There is no reason to murder 33 ppl at all
They probably had no says in what they were ordered to work on because the big shot make the call

Oh, look, the 5chan train otaku copypasta-spammer theory everyone was taking as fact turned out to be bullshit. Color me surprised.

If the dude is so to speak done with his life taking a few people (who he perceives as having done him bad) down with him doesn't cost him anything. It's reprehensible but if you give someone the technology to kill lots of people they might just some day use it.

Didn't the just postpone the release of the trailer with new scenes?

So will this tragedy final force the Japanese to start addressing issue of mental illness or will they be all "shikatanai, na~" about it and blame something/ someone else?

No people just wish it was

i dunno how big brained it is to burn half of your workers to death

This is literally 5ch conjecture, which is about as meaningless as you can get, and based on one sperg who happened not to post yesterday.

>he didnt finish reading the thread before proclaiming how mentally superior he is to everyone
Lmao, how embarrassing

Wow, I believe this 100%.

whatever it is, that doesn't make it not hilarious and surreal

Yeah except for the part where most of the important people got killed instead of slave animators

I’m pretty sure that’s real and this is just journalists misreporting, because the truth was so stupid that it’s nearly incomprehensible.

>I can't read Japanese so YOU must be lying!

Yeah man, all foreign languages aren't sources because you're too dumb to read them.

Otaku death threats are probably not going to be brushed off anymore.

You're right, my mistake.

Dude what? It's fucking Japan and an autistic otaku. I'd believe 100% that it's some retarded inane petty reason related to anime

Do they have an archive? I mean, if we can track down his posting (which should not be so difficult, ifhe effectively kept using his "catchphrase) and see if he effectively made angry post about it, at leas that story has some solid grounding.

There are lot of delusional type of creators who are absolutely sure their work is something extremely important and unique. It's more common in music industry to say that someone ripped them off when they all use the same Canon in D beat.

I wish I could do the same, but with withoids.

They absolutely are, because everyone in the world who has more than 2 fans gets death threats from nutjobs.

Probably start enforcing safety protocols for businesses.

>KyoAni could have Haruhi season3
AND NOW THEY CAN'T BECAUSE A FUCKING TRAINFUCK KILLED THEM ALL

Thank god!

we don't know the story. Mine was another baseless speculation that shouldn't be done because it makes your brain stupid.

Free didn't cause this, it was the delusions of a mentally ill piece of shit.
We would have to see how much they plagiarized anyway.

>tfw that kyoani being ultra jews was right all along
Kyoani's contests of novels and manga all come with the agreement that kyoani gets 100% of the IP rights and you just get paid what they pay you.
This is why they shut down their manga division and get very little submissions for the novel side.
They had to resort to buying up low tier kadokawa series to adapt.

I have met a person who was actually schizophrenic and when he was in psychosis he legit believed that certain people were able to "get in his head" and "steal his ideas".

Wouldn't it be funny if the only thing they "plagiarized" was the name of a character? None of the swimming or gay BS. Just the name of a character.

>Free! killed anime.

What a world we live in.

You don't make millions out of shitty isekai LNs... right?

Everyone in the industry knew it was an elaborate scam, it was just that those poor novice fuckers didn't know better, it was so well know by the end that they had to cancel the contest because there weren't submissions anymore.

Everything is just speculative. Unless they have really reliable information that these are his exact words, I'll treat it as having the same level of credibility as other speculations. Though I'm hopeful the Japanese media is still more professional than Western "buzzfeed-ized" media. But in general, just because it was printed black on white doesn't make it true.

Millions of yennies.

>OP's image literally just says "stole my novel"
>that's it
>no other details
>"IT MUST BE FREE! FREE KILLED ANIME!"
You guys really want to pin this on homos, huh?

japan is HUGE into life insurance, and companies can take out policies on employees called "key employee" insurance so they can cover the business costs of losing important employees

Sounds bad.

Don't worry, he'll get the death penalty for that.
Apparently, the Japanese Justice System is really brutal to death row inmates, does not allow them any leniency at all - no tv, no exercise allowed, no visits, and solitary confinement. And does not tell them the day of the execution prior to the date itself.
So they are living every day with the fear of getting hanged the next day.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Japan

Overlord the top selling isekai sells 250K per vol at $10
It has 13 vol so far.

Dude lennon was killed because chapman wanted to become famous

Shut it, homo.

Light Novel trash, not even once

Akiba will be cleaned up by the JDF before the Tokyo Olympic. And all the neets, otakus, herbivores, and hikis sent in work camps scattered accross Hokkaido.

wasn't the last shitstorm we had about that yandere girl?

>He's clearly deranged.
You don't say.

That isnt what i said at all you dumb faggot

How do you know that paper is legit?

They can't clean up the whole of Tokyo, no.

Have you read a newspaper recently? Why the fuck would you trust a journalist? Basically all news these days comes from social media these days filtered through retarded journalists that don’t actually understand the context.

Japan has a huge book industry and trash sells the most, just as it does in the west.

Place your bets. What light novel do you think KyoAni "stole" from him?

twitter.com/kyoani/status/1135457869841616899
Just started accepting submissions last month.

The good news is that there is now 33 new job openings for any weeb living in japan with dreams of making it in the anime industry.

For the amount of effort they put in, even getting low wage a lot

His novel about cute girls driving trains

so not the train guy?

How do you know anything on the internet is legit?

How do you know textbooks are legit? They could be paid off. How do you know medicine given to you is legit? Big pharma could actually be making you more sick so they could sell your more medicine.

Retard.

That was going to happen anyway because of the Olympics

Attached: 1502748679190.png (429x509, 408K)

Homos being extra gay.

If it turns out to be Hibike both theories could be true at once.

and to think that all this could have been prevented by him having sex.

anybody got an archive link to that schizo/n/igger post?

You should've offered.

Why wouldn't it? Literally any famous people/company gets hundred of them each day and only once every blue moon that this happens. The amount of time and money spent for close to no gain is ridiculous and stupid.

I can't imagine this much autism coming from anything else other than Hibike

I thought that was because Holden Caulfield told him to kill the phonies.

Good, Akiba has been ruined by western ironic animu fans.
Let it become the electric area again.

and maybey they should start going after them

In a sudden twist, it's going to be that literal who bookstore anime they were going to air in 2020

So KroAni got fucked because they made homoerotic content about middleschool boys after the arson did? Fuck him. Hope Someone "accidentally" fucks up the rope before he's publicly hanged and ends in a critical condition. Fuck this man, he doesn't deserve a quick death.

Sorry, whens the last time a gay guy commited arson

No.

Typical americlap post

Guy's going to become famous and his shitty LN is going to fly off the shelves. It's going to be extremely popular and earn millions, but all the money is going to go to KyoAni and the victims. All while the homo gets nothing.

Again, you still dont get it. Im not talking about the image, which couls also be fake and gay, im talking about the actually publisher

Or was "moonrune enquirer" not on the nose enough for you?

Happens to the best of us.

2/5channel has a limited archive, but it's paid-only.
hiroyuki's I-cannot-believe-it-is-not-2channel (2ch.sc) mirrors the entire site, so maybe you could check there.

>Have this idea when you were younger.
>Spend years crafting it. Having your life inspire events and characters.
>Finally, after ironing everything out, an opportunity arises.
>Submit your work.
>Get denied.
>Crushed, but suck it up.
>Discover the people who denied your idea has used it regardless without your involvement, making millions, their names on what you created, everyone giving them praise.
>The Oni within takes over - hungry for revenge.

Just my 2 cents.

I'm going to take this and make my own revenge LN/manga.

I don't have any moonrune knowledge to do any effective search on that.

This happens all the time in showbiz. Really, you should be honored and just consider it exposure.

Apparently today.

>all this phoneposting

Attached: 1470074530872.jpg (1001x717, 155K)

There are so many stories of Hollywood stealing scripts and making it into movies, it's insane. But Hollywood is creatively bankrupt too, so that's why there are tons of re-makes and live action adaptations of previous works. And sequels nobody asked for.

Unlikely, that's more your thing.

Hope he's looking forward to endless torture in the Japanese penal system.
Mental illness won't protect him.

It's literally impossible to come up with an original idea these days. Everything has been done. When it hasn't, it's something really crazy like Human Centipede.

>But Hollywood is creatively bankrupt too
there is plenty of creativity in Hollywood,
but the most creative people in hollywood are the accountants.

NAME OF THE COMIC? I NEED THIS

Look at the guy, he's clearly a loser who's completely delusional. At best he wrote something down in a blog. I don't believe for a minute that he produced anything of worth or that Kyoani stole from him.

>herbivores
WAT

Attached: Pige.jpg (900x900, 90K)

so what was it? Trains, Hibikek, Free, or LNs?

Eve no Senkai. It even has a sequel where all men are wiped out and it's just lesbians having babies together. Enjoy user. It's god tier. The author even wrote that she plans on making more in that universe.

Attached: 1553773103569.png (601x502, 175K)

Given that Kyoani is made of of 70% female, I'm more incline to believe gay high school swimmers is more of a fanfiction written by one of the employees than that guy.

All of them.

If either gender were to die entirely men would be the more likely to survive.

Spern is alive and basically impossible to produce. An incubation tank however is not.
Women are worthless.

Wouldn't put is past them.

thaks bro
GOD I'M GOING TO CUM SO MUCH TO THIS HOLY SHIT NNNGH

It's a slang term for guys who are kind of effeminate and sexually or romantically passive. Soushyokukei/草食系 in Japanese.

whatever it is, severe autism was involved.

Guys who don't go for 'meat' (as in pussy), Japanese incels pretty much.

The Kacho ordered it.

Attached: arino.jpg (582x218, 123K)

Men are just a genetic freak spinoff of women. The Y chromosome was developed so females could have a psychotic hulk maniac to protect them during the dark ages against other humans and dangerous wildlife.

Now that we've moved past those problems, men are beocoming more of a problem in modern society than a help. It's only a matter of time before evolution erases men out from existence and humanity returns to cute girls loving cute girls.

nevermind digits say otherwise

Don't offend autistic people. This is straight up psychopathy.

>Yamada
>she

Lol

Has anyone actually found anything else on the guy

It seems like barely anything new has turned up on news sites the morning

I'm just waiting for the list of the victims.

Attached: creamy-crying.jpg (480x480, 26K)

he's in a coma at a hospital and police aren't going to reveal anything in an on-going investigation.

>the Y chromosome was developed so that men could do the literally everything while women just lay around and do fuckall

You're pretty spot on, yeah.

Attached: quote-if-civilization-had-been-left-in-female-hands-we-would-still-be-living-in-grass-huts-camille-p (850x400, 43K)

Police are most likely raiding his house and going over everything before making any official statement. This is by far one of the worst mass murder in modern Japan history. There can be no 'if, maybe, perhaps' here. They have to be absolutely correct on everything before saying anything.

"Accountants", I get what you mean wink wink

How'd he end up in a coma? Did he jump into the fire or did a cop bean him in the head a little too hard?

He got caught in the fire too and was hurt. Those pictures of bloody footprints are his own and led to him being captured by police.

Men (at least in humans) are the drivers of genetic change and as a result the direction of the species

Men have more variations across the board resulting in more failures but also much better groupings at the top. Combined with hypergamy the result is quicker change toward the attributes at the top rather than gradual change from otherwise natural selection

Also everything is some sort of a mutation, the animal kingdom didnt start with women

I guarantee you that if men just left, women wouldnt last a month before they all died off from incompetence.

Which reminds me of a men vs women island survival show where they actually had to transfer a man to the women team because the women were in danger of all dying of starvation.

>"Shit boss, he's actually saying that he got angry and kill more than 30 people over a misunderstanding regarding the use of a word he had attributed as his personal identity on the internet
>Seriously?! Man, man this isn't good... With how the affair was covered in most of the rest of the word and the Twitter thing, if word gets out, people are gonna think we're crazy af and the Olympics attendance is gonna drop...
>What do we do boss...?
>Just cook up something. Make it sound like the studio stole a story the dude made. It's not like no-one else's gonna be able to find out the truth anyway.
>Okay boss.

You fucking retards shit like this happens all around the world every fucking year.

In the end 30 people dead means shit.

Didn't a Kyoani employee tackle him and held him down until the police arrive? Or was that just unfounded rumors as well?

For all intents and purposes this really seems like the reason. Everything checks out

Attached: 1563484897360.png (1715x798, 1.03M)

It occurred to me that the fact they haven't released his identity or anything is out of fear of vigilante attacks, but how common are those in Japan? I'm always reminded of Issei Sagawa and how, after all these years, seemingly nobody has ever tried killing him.

I think you have japanese media mixed up with amerimutt media.

Plaigerists BTFO

I've threatened to burn down Kyoanus many times, I didn't do it obviously.

The perp, as far as we know, didn't say anything except "They ripped me off" which lines up with the train meme thing.

Police questioned him before he was sent to hospital.
Don't know much more other than what bystanders said.

Attached: 1563481982190.jpg (1440x810, 176K)

Men are the destructive force in humanity, femininity is the creative and protective force. Humans only exist today thanks to the creativity and resilience of females. Males almost nuked the planet because 'muh free market'.

He sounds like the regular people that post here.

It's just some random shitposting. I'm not seriously thinking that, kek

I'm sure it's the obligatory 'parents better get the fuck out of the house before we say anything' grace period because you just know they are going to be harassed by every single journalist for a decade.

It just seems almost too crazy. I know we live in the clown world now, but mass murder over a bari sax solo?

sure you didn't

It might not mean anything to Americans who face killings like these daily and then wonder whether it's left's or right's fault, but in Japan this is the biggest attack since the sarin attack in 95.

Women don't create shit, even that doujin you were just talking about is by a man. Also men make the sperm, the actual living part, so it's men that make life. Women just take it, which is oddly fitting.

The article says he said the thing about the novel as he was being arrested.

Female jails are a thing, the only reason women don't commit more crimes is because they are dumb and weak.

They should be more worried about loli than some incident where 30 people were murdered.

Violet Evergarden

Explain to me why men created all the most influential cultural works in human history.

In normal places where it isn't common to have 13 y/o shooting up schools every other week, 30 people dead at once is a huge deal

That still would have been enough, had the real culprit never been caught for the current case. Heck, Yea Forums would have actually sent whatever info it has on you to the police if needed.

Sure sweet heart, women are super special.

A woman also chopped off half her hand with a hatchet. And they used all their water for washing their faces.

What novel?

Sounds about right.

>Female jails are a thing
Are there any anime about them

That's a pretty brutal punishment. I hope their justice system is accurate with their sentencing.

Can we please talk about what actually happened here? I've reverse-searched some of the images in the news articles and found out they're from a 2016 fire. Also see how the building only seems burnt around the windows? Why wasn't the rest burning? This seems odd if you ask me. Did people really die here? Do you really believe 30 people could die in a fire when they could easily just climb out the windows? If this doesn't scream false flag to you, you might be retarded.

So, what did you guys think? Why did they burn it down? Who are the corpses that were burnt so badly they couldn't be identified? Did the fire happen at all?

Attached: 1563487588690.jpg (2500x1769, 2.29M)

>because muh free market
Low tier bait, but it looks like its working anyway

Boss, we've caught him.

>faggot kills women over gay swimmers
The ironing.

>the only reason women don't commit more crimes
...is because they find other ways to get back that aren't illegal, and have no repercussions even if the truth were to get out.
Have you ever heard of someone getting arrested or sued because she called someone a slut with no proof?

Women are more likely to be raped in female prisons than males are in male prisons and close to half of all female prisoners are dykes of some kind.

Women are also atleast as likely to abuse children and female sex predators are far common than many would like to believe. It's mostly women who perform female genital mutilation on girls in African/Islamic countries, after all.

No it's about the usage(rip off) of his term barisaku# for niwaka anime, not the barisaku* as such. Let's get this stuff right to avoid further incidents.
*the saxophon solo
#his railfan philosophy

Stone Ocean, soon

That dastardly Abe, pulling an epic prank royale on us like that! Haha gottem!

If it's a year old, that shit is gone.

Hibike is not from KyoAni so it has to be one of their originals.

Attached: 1504268079198.jpg (255x222, 23K)

>women
>creative
Men create. Women preserve.
Man is change, woman is stability.
That's legit the purpose of both genders.

Prepare yourself in the next season of school you will see school shooting as a daily occurrence.

>how the building only seems burnt around the windows
have you ever heard of nonflammable materials?

what if this is a staged event and Abe wanted to end the non-breeding otaku menace for good, by attacking them at the source?

>fundraiser has already breached 1 million dollars
Do we know if the money's actually going to survivors/family members, or if it's just going to corporate jews?

So....the train song thing, I understood. The girl character turned out to be a heterosexual and/or/ not a virgin, I understood. They fucking plagiarized my fanfiction, I understood.

But, they used my internet handle on the soundtrack.... what the fuck. That is Chris-chan levels of autism.

I'm sure *some* of that will go to Kyoani, like 70%

"Administration fees"

70, what do you need 30 for?

Maybe now they would stop doing gayshit and yurishit. Do action. People are less likely to burn your studio down if you copy them.

This is why Hollywood doesn't accept unsolicited scripts. Its not just that they aren't interested, they don't want the liability.
Ideas are cheap, plentiful and tend to be recurring within the culture. Even great scientific insights tend to occur to multiple people at around the same time (calculus for example).

>But, they used my internet handle on the soundtrack.... what the fuck. That is Chris-chan levels of autism.

No it's just extreme psychosis. I miss when people would call things like this for what it really is and not reference "the faggot nerd disorder." I remember people were doing this even with that UTV stalker or whatever.

I'm sure they will be just fine with this 15%

It's also baseless speculation by 5chan neckbeards that contradicts the accounts the police gave of the man's own words, which are supported by a witness and sound much more plausible.

>That's legit the purpose of both genders.

Whole posts stinks of trolling.

Just take the 10%, that building wasn't free you know!

Attached: !.png (209x242, 3K)

Oy vey, 15 how about 5?

Right, I forgot about the grorious nippon journalism fact checked over 1000 times

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Women have created stuff in the past and Men have destroyed it.

History has the shown what men are destructive for.

cool storyfaggit

Attached: 1529601857617.jpg (600x682, 28K)

So a deviantart kind of contract?

Why not sue for money and be as loud as possible about it instead? You would ruin Kyoani even more by attacking their reputation and luckily get rewarded for it in cash.

They weren't in debt, you can lookup financial reports yourself, fucking retard.

>I'm going to ignore the 13 men
It's like the MSM want us to be divided on sex issues.

Does suing even work in Japan like it does in the west?

Sagawa killed a dutch woman while abroad in baguette land. If anything it would be a European who would/should retaliate. I doubt any local nips would care enough to hand out "justice". It might make people feel uneasy but it probably won't stir them into killing him, considering the murder was out of country and the person killed wasn't Japanese.
I suppose there's also the fact that Sagawa came from an affluent family who pretty much paid for his freedom. They might have played a role in protecting him from retaliation while the passage of time led to people forgetting the event happened.

As for other situations like massacres on Japanese soil I dunno about physical retaliatory attacks. But being a relative of a mass murderer can lead to the suicide of one or more family members due to shame.

holy fucking shit gas yourself

I agree.
But they still deserve it for trolling us with endless 8.

the story told by the perp has been a thing for years, you new fag. he spammed 2ch and 2chan with it at time of the free announcement

Lost.

>Grass huts.

More like just plain sleeping on the grass.

Hell if I know. But they have a legal system of their own and it must have laws pertaining to IPs.

Absolutely. Are you fucking serious?
>Train otaku being autist
>Guy who wrote shit for them and got nothing for it even though it made $$$
The latter is far more likely than dumb train otaku shit.

Why do I see posts that the perp's novel was Free related? Where is your source? Free was based on the High Speed novels by Kouji Ouji. Ouji's novels take place with youngsters, Free ages them up to high school/college and adds Rei's character, then they go back to the novel's ages with the movie.

Attached: high speed.jpg (318x447, 41K)

Right, people are trying to understand his actions like he's just some normal guy

This is an attempt to derail. Go fuck yourself.

Attached: into the trash it goes.jpg (400x400, 24K)

I fucking hate LN authors. The laziest most arrogant pieces of shits.

kyoani does (used to) a internal context of amateur novels they read and decide to animate. they say they pay th writters and that is made by internal staff. but they never revealed who wrote what
still, dying being burned alive is fucked up

TRAIN TRAIN I LOVE MY STATION

>all this bait

Attached: 1496943795151.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

>>>the story told by the perp to the cops after being caught
Lets be real here, they beat that out of him, and he probably said whatever was in his mind first just so they would stop.

The train meme is the real deal.

Attached: not sure.png (223x196, 44K)

This. And if they kill someone they do it without annoying so many people. A female beta weeb terrorist would likely have managed to kill the head of staff with some poison or stabbing them in a bathroom if bullying on facebook wasn't enough.

>Why do I see posts that the perp's novel was Free related?
Because it would be funny as fuck.

What is the story? Isn't he in a coma

Not bait. Are you seriously denying that the extreme vast majority of crime isn't caused by males?

>first thing on his mind was trains
There is no proof of this at all. That whole thing seems like a distraction from Kyoani's corporate issues.

Oh, he is now? Man, they really put the knuckles into him in "questioning" didn't they?

I am almost certain the guy had went to a lawyer about this and promptly got the equivalent of laughed in his face when he showed them how they stole his idea of gay swimmers.

if somebody stole a work of yours. and is now doing millions of dolars off it. you would go all out on them too.

That doesn't mean it's not bait at all.
Fuck off.

>say irrelevant fact to derail thread

Attached: 10 - vktNMdt.jpg (550x633, 34K)

He got burnt pretty bad by the fire too

Wrong, first thing on his mind was probably gay swimmers while they were beating him for a confession.

The real story is he train meme got "stolen".

Thread reeks of trolls and glowniggers. Which one is this poster.

Attached: kyoanifire1.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

Most cases of infanticide have females as the perpetrators, therefore most women are child killers.

I only saw a bit of his arm and leg burnt, not even that badly. He probably passed out from tension.

If they actually did steal his novel, would you say his actions were justified? It's not an easy question to answer if you ask me.

It's just waifufags not wanting the incident to be waifu related.

Attached: 2ms00e.jpg (245x234, 7K)

the vast majority of everything is done by men generally

>killing 33 people, the vast majority of whom probably knew nothing about this supposed IP theft at all when the perpetrator is more likely just completely schizophrenic and made it all up in his head
>justified
>not an easy question
are you real

Of course it is. You shouldn't commit crimes (like stealing) if you'd object to a crime being commited towards you.

K-On smoke, don't breathe it.

No, plagiarism isn't a justification for murder.

The whole thing seems made up. Has anyone checked if the building is actually the KyoAni headquarter? It's possible that it's a different building altogether.

Of course it is, sounds reasonable killing 30 people for it yeah definitely

Give that they had paid authors for their work to adapt them into anime, you would need to explain how they stole it. If someone did steal it, it would be the guy that submitted the stolen work to Kyoani, not Kyoani themselves.

Not justified.
In order for any killing to be justified, he should have offed some higher up who greenlighted such a decision.
Not the average Joes who are there to just grind out their daily work.

This is like if you killed a family because their distant cousin who they have never even seen stole your car.
Just off the fucker actually responsible and leave everyone else in peace.

>Kill 30+ in a fire because they used your material without permission
This is ancap tier shit. Did you think before you post?

Attached: 1479856906325.png (547x402, 200K)

Yes, its not proportional. At worst you kill the one responsible or maybe a judge if they fuck you over

I certainly wouldn't walk into his workplace with a bucket full of gasoline.

Pretty much. Same way why you should kill kids before they turns into terrorists. And white kids because they're future threat for world in WW3

t. 14 y/o that thinks Light did nothing wrong

They didn't. Leonardo Vinci was actually a woman, for example.

>stole muh novel
There's just no way. The only original animation Kyoani has made was Free, K-ON, Tamako, and a few pre-2010 shows. If he was really ripped off, he should've known way sooner. And even if he was ripped off, he could've just sued. This news headline is just a fraud conducted by Abe to hide the /n/fag's severe mental illness to avoid risking Japan's reputation before the Olympics.

He targeted the office of the higher ups, though

You should submit yourself to a mental institution for the greater good and the safety of your peers.

Given how meticulous the arson was, any court would deem him sane if only to hang the motherfucker.

Are you incels nigger are for real? The original gender is female, thats how it is on the womb. I know western female nowadays are fucked up, but get real.

Is anime officially on hiatus now, Yea Forums?

No he was actually a non-binary black otherkin.

Are you incels nigger are for real?

You fucking try to sue the people not burn them down and there's no explanation what was "plagiarized"

This.

The sex is a neuter before it gets its x or y chromosome you retard.

>The only original animation Kyoani has made was Free, K-ON
Those were based on LNs.

So /n/ or /y/? Who's to blame?

Calm down Hermana

Some companies take life insurance on their workers, at least in the US.

Well he at least had the right idea. Got to give it to him to at least get that right.
But really he should have just waited for the fuckers to come out and ambush them with a knife or something.
Would have minimized the collateral. But then again this crazy bugger probably just saw all of the workers responsible.

Maybe for this week for anime in general, Kyoani will probably implode completely. You don't bounce back from having half your staff just murdered.

You need to keep in mind, they made millions off of this. All these people are getting paid because his idea was stolen. How would you feel if someone stole a million dollars from you and the police would just ignore it? Would you get angry? Would you seek revenge? Its not black and white, folks... keep that in mind.

Nah, but trolls now have to find a new target to say which anime is shit for the next few years. If you have a favorite anime studio, it would be next on their list.

imagine being homophobic like a real virgin!

>K-ON
>LN

It's pretty easy. He stole their lives just like they stole his idea. Now he became just like them. So no.

/u/ as always.
/u/ genocide soon.

Why did you quote me retard i included murder?

I used to work in publishing, and entry level they make you look at the slush pile if you have any free time from gophering. Its utter crap, when people say its hard to get into a creative field, they are wrong, people would love to see something even vaguely good turn up. If you could mine gold out of the slush they'd carry you round the office on people's shoulders.

What you actually see is the same stuff being constantly resubmitted by different people. They less skilled people are, the more they think their ideas are precious and unique, they aren't. Some free advice if you are interested, never hype your premise, hype your implementation if you have to.

I bet they merely pirated it

Still not a valid reason to kill.

I hate when big events like this happen because all the dipshit crossboarders and tourists show up and vomit their retarded opinions in every thread.

Ok edgelord

If you genuinely still think that somehow justify murder, then you are the one who is fucked in the head.

>somebody steals 1kk from me
>buys some nice steak with it
>I proceed to murder the chef because he was paid with muh money
Wow.

>police would just ignore it
Did he ever go to the police? With.... I don't know... evidence?

And target a bunch of animators for it? That's like shooting an entire office worth of wageslaves because they processed the business idea a manager stole.

>It's a fucking tragedy for the poor fuckers who died because of it
No fucking shit. Maybe don't engage in apologetics for a fucking lunatic that burned the goddamn studio down during business hours and deliberately maimed and murdered hapless animators just trying to do their fucking job because the management screwed him over. What the fuck is wrong with you?

It's not a valid reason to kill, but you should be able to understand the mentality of having something you built stolen and profited by someone else while you get nothing in return.

But crossboarders are part of Yea Forums.
>dub threads
>twitter screencap posting threads
>daily epic Yea Forums janny poster
2019 Yea Forums is rotten corpse with few good threads

So you have a threshold amount that makes mass murder ok?

Hmm... hard to prove they stole his idea.
I can see your point. But remember they still profited off of it and that's wrong.

I don't want to fucking understand anything that a psychopath who burned 33 people alive thinks.

Lawyers are so expensive in japan?
He could try issue kyoani before he fucked up

I don't get how your reply has anything to do with my post user. I appreciate the info and all but how does knowing how the process works shift the blame of IP theft from the author to Kyoani?

>I can see your point. But remember they still profited off of it and that's wrong.
Or he is crazy and just thinks he thunk up the idea and they stole it.

>writing LN
>submitting anything for kyoanus
What a fag.

This LN idea stealing is bullshit. Look at all their works based on LN. Look at dates of LN release. It is not possible.

Attached: 1563308156093.jpg (603x603, 174K)

Understanding his mentality has nothing to do with it being justified.

he bought 40 gallon of gasoline for that to burn the building. with that money he could still paid a lawyer and and make it in to a scandal. but no. let's kill the avarege joes who works there because their company stole muh shit

it kinda did since asexual reproduction is a thing. Males, not just in humans, are mostly expecially created as a drive for evolution since they take the part of submitting themselfs to brutal selection by fighting each other and taking far too big risks. That way they can risk their lives while the valuable reproduction part doesn't have to. Some species like certain lizards and insects just switch back to asexual reproduction if that evolution isn't needed anymore for the time being.

But since they don't just stomp on each other like savages anymore but sart whole wars out of their 'risk life to btfo as much other males as possible to fuck as much women as possible' instincts they are a danger to everyone. You wouldn't want horny stags to have guns and bombs they can use during foreplay and you don't want females on their period to deal with diplomaty either, so why allow intact contstantly in heat human males?

So castrating males while storing their seed so they can still get kids of course, might really make the world a better place for everyone. You could castrate women too while storing their eggs.

And this is why mental illness will always be a problem. No one bothers to listen and get to the bottom of things.

You people are fucking brain damaged.

Maybe they are trying to cover the trainfag angle.

Test

Most lawyers would offer to work for free if they can get a cut of the payout if they win/settle.

>their silly light novel scam that only gave them utter garbage like Violet Evergarden and Myriad Colors Phantom World
Is there some context for this? Was there controversy over this in the past?

I'm sure any lawyer would take one look at this guy's claim and go "get out of my office"

And you're being governed by your emotions and not reason and logic. ANALYZE the situation.

I don't know how you could come up with a very shitty analogy like that.

>they still profited off of it and that's wrong.
What? Those guys are wageslaves that are just here because they need the money. They can't be blamed for a managers mistakes and probably didn't even knew what exactly they where processing.

>You have to have money to have rights
The world already is fucked.

>country with 90% conviction rate
>accurate
Pick one m8.

Calm down, dude. I'm not saying what he did was right or entirely justified, I'm just saying you need to take both sides into account. There might be a good reason for him to take these steps. Maybe we don't know the full story?

80% female reproductive success 40% male

maybe don't steal peoples hard work next time

>But remember they still profited off of it and that's wrong.
Animators are wageslaves that have nothing to do with the creative process besides drawing what they're told to draw in exchange for money. You can't possibly blame them for doing their work. Even if some animator knew the work was plagiarized you still couldn't blame him for drawing it because he was at the risk of losing his job and maybe even being ostracized from the industry if he defied his superiors.

Right, and the nazis can't be blamed because they were "just following orders"? Its not that simple, my friend. Stop and think for a bit.

Just saying, there are scummy lawyers that would sue so they can get a settle out of court payment since going to court would cost the company a lot more than the settlement money.

>light novel writers thinks their story have any value without animators and artist bringing them to life

FUCKING LMAO

while there are some exceptions, most light novel nowadays are basically self jerking story made to be enjoyable easily. The artist they hire for the novel could make or break the sales. google "artist gacha".

Anyone can write some gay shit yaoi story. Without art they are NOTHING.

>there might be a good reason to burn an occupied building and kill 30 people just doing their jobs

Kyoani probably fucked the guy good for him to decide to burn one of their studio.

I remember this day. That fag who had a detail post saying it's FMP completely got btfo.

This. We need to make sure we know both sides before we demonize this guy

They aren't. Phoenix Wright is a commentary on the fucked up jap system.

See . If something is morally wrong and you do nothing against it, you are as bad if not worse than the criminals doing that thing.

>There might be a good reason for him to take these steps.
Fuck off with your bait, you insufferable cunt.

Nobody here is saying there was a good reason. Fuck off with that.

I legit can't imagine anyone but an utter subhuman being infatuated with trains.

Try to work through the scenario of what happened. He poured gasoline onto the building and later people. And not a small amount of gasoline, galons of it. Think about the mechanics of a liquid, under the effects of gravity, when it's released from a container that's within the reach of your body because you're holding it. Think about where that liquid is going to go.
Now, remember that he continued past and over areas he'd already doused as he worked his way through the building, and that when he finally ignited it he did it with a lighter... dropped at his feet.

Ever heard of "innocent until guilty"? Yeah, the opposite applies to the japanese justice system. The system is heavily biased towards prosecutors and has a 99% conviction rate. They'd rather lock 100 innocent people up, than led 1 guilty person roam free.

I have taken both sides into account
With proof one side is theft
The other side is Arson, and 1st degree premeditated murder

"Entirely justified" doesn't even come close and minimizing murder to be comparable is hilariously retarded

Kek, isn't this as bad as China ?

>he obviously killed everyone because Kyoani adapted a work that already existed, since Kyoani ripped him off
Are shitposters really retarded enough to think that everything a studio animates is an original work created by themselves, or are they just desperate to point fingers and blame something they dislike for the tragedy?

And even if we take that, you are still placing basic bitch copyright infringement on the same moral plain as murder

I dunno man. Having millions stolen from you is pretty bad and can push people into depression and finally suicide. So as you can see, it kinda is comparable after all.

>Are shitposters really...
Yes

The burden's pushed onto police, so the trial is basically a formality to evaluate their job.

See . Think before you post.

He burned down and kill 30+ people because he somehow thinks Kyoani stole his LN, which is ludicrous since they adapt LN into anime and has paid authors for said LN's. Not only is he going after the wrong people for stealing his LN, he went after the people that had the least amount of involvement if there really was plagiarism (which is highly unlikely given sports with gay undertone is not the pinnacle of originality).

>spacing
>being this much of a moralfag
While it's a sad event for the industry, seeing this much moralfaggotry,newfaggotry and crossposter actually bother me more. I wish redditniggers would stay in their site and that people here stop replying to baits and trolls like newfags

guess
this thread is more or less bearable
other ones are "cringe/yikes/have sex/moeshit" Yea Forums circlejerk

>pay taxes theoreticall intended for useful things like schools
>private owned bank or company isn't doing so good but too many people would loose their jobs if they go down
>government uses billion of taxes to help them
>bank or company makes billions of profit again
>lol payback never
Entire europe would burn if everyone reacted like that but on the other hand that might help to finally fix things.

They should kill him with a bus.

>Be wageslave N0.12333
>Your manager comes and gives you a bunch of papers for a new product
>he wants you to make an advertisment for this shit
>in the middle of work some faggots storms your office and shoots everyone while screaming about his idead being ripped
>It's your fault for helping your manager stealing his work and your death is well deserved

Most creative submissions are repetitive and derivative, none of the people writing these submissions realise this. Consequently a lot of people think their IP is being infringed constantly but it isn't, there are just recurring tropes or whatever that commonplace.

I'm saying its not what Kyoto Animation actually did in terms of IP, its what people imagine they did perhaps. This is why competitions aren't more widely used to capture new IP actually. A competition would imply all entries are read which is a problem.

I guarentee you GRRMs people are constantly being accused of theft from their unpublished fantasy crap about people riding dragons. The fact GRRM got this from Anne McCaffrey himself won't trouble them, they are genius authors, how dare he do this, I'm the only person who could have thought of this (in reality they aren't the first one that morning).

Trainspotters are legit mental ill people. Every now so and then news report poor mannered Train otakus requesting unreasonable demands, extremely arrogant to others or actively break the rules all because want to take some pretty photos.

They are like furries, but instead of kept inside in their mum's basement they went outside and harass normal living people lives.

Wait, why everyone thinks he wrote the gayass Free's plot and not another LN?

>moralfaggotry
>crossposter
>redditniggers
Oh irony. Yea Forums always was grounded. Go away.

If there was only some way, some legal system, where people can sue a company for stealing their ideas and get back what is rightfully their profit instead of, you know, mass murder.

no, in china they just kill you

So can we at this point say for sure that they did steal his idea? Or is there still uncertainty about it?

Even if he had the idea, Kyoani's resources and animation in bringing it to life are what made a dull wash away title a landmark
For you to claim they stole millions from him you'd need to show that he'd be able to create the same result without them

And that before calling you on this bullshit, but he might have got depressed assgasm
Theft =/= Murder in any reasonable circumstance

Legal systems work based on laws. The guy gave away his rights when participating in the competition, so it's legal.

>t. 2015 newfag

user, that would make you supporting poisoning people and using child labour just by buying normal products. I mean you're not wrong but people are weak, can't blame them for not researching everything they work or pay for and then end up not doing or buying 95% of it because it somewhere along the line supported crime.

Thought about it
You're still making excuses for a murderer

It makes me sad that a studio would stoop to plagiarism .

>steal money off of someone to buy a car
>"no you see it's not theft because he wouldn't have bought a car with this money"

Attached: 1549397530283.png (240x254, 89K)

The idea is the most important thing. It's like an app. Programming one is easy, even a street-shitting pajeet can do it. But having a good idea for one that will sell millions: that's the hard part.

>Theft =/= Murder in any reasonable circumstance
If someone try to steal my shit at my house, I'll shoot him to death.
What you should have said is that he killed the wrong persons.

>No one is saying there was a good reason.

>There might be a good reason

But whatever, I know you faggots are just enjoying your (You)s because you're nihilistic zoomers and tragedies are hilarious.

But they paid the authors for their works so they can adapt them. Like, this isn't a secret here, the names are usually announced and everything. So unless he submitted his work, forgot to put his name on it, never went to follow up, and somehow some other author took the claim for it, then that's just unlikely.

Nice strawman, No

>t. cinge yikes snap oof
I'm not even surprised. Take care

>think this entire bullshit was because of a Kyoani original show
>realize they've never animated any original show other than Tamako Market and it's been far too long since then for someone to get autistic about that
I refuse to believe anyone would be this retarded so I'll choose denial go with the train otaku idea.

HEY those guys were not gay

>“Sagawa was never forced to take responsibility for his actions, but because he was never found guilty then in the eyes of many Japanese he was not responsible,” Watanabe said. “The sense was that it could be overlooked and things could go on smoothly. Nobody wanted to raise a voice against a decision to hire him.”

If it's any consolation, these days the dude is a social pariah with crippling nerve damage and very little money to his name. According to interviews he's too cowardly to take his own life but pretty much begs for death everyday.

They want those photos to prove how natural selection proved them fit to mate because they're still alive. Extreme sport and submitting yourself to dangers like that, fighting people online and irl, its all just hormone fueled madness like nonstop bickering about the neighbours and friends to keep up with social structures.

>The idea is the most important thing
Shut the fuck up, ideasguy. You're just as replaceable as the programmer.

Which novel did they steal? Pretty fucking low t b h but not sure it's enough to completely justify what he did.

>stealing is okay
He did nothing wrong

Why are people suggesting that there's only one motivation behind it all? They could have "stolen" his idea for whatever (even though his idea was probably extremely generic) and the train shit sent him over the edge.

Or the guy is just insane and is rambling about some flimsy bullshit of plagiarism to justify his mass murder. You know, the usual shit.

>Which novel did they steal?
Nothing. It's journalist bullshit. Look at list of Kyoani LN adaptations. The last one
>The Twitter account for Kyoto Animation's KA Esuma Bunko imprint announced on Friday it will produce an anime adaptation of Hiro Yuki's 20 Seiki Denki Mokuroku (20th Century Electricity Catalog) novel (note: author's name reading is not confirmed).
>The novel won an honorable mention in the full-length novel category at the 8th Kyoto Animation Awards in May 2017. The entry was the only one to win any of the awards available that year.

I wouldn't say journalist bullshit as so much as the guy is crazy and somehow believes Kyoani has stole his LN plot, which he never told anyone nor written down, and decided to kill everyone.

Y'all finna look real stupid when the truth comes out and we see what they stole.

Your anus?

This is japan, they won't give a shit unless they think it will hurt the olympics

It doesn't have to be a real case of stealing. Could be a case of someone thinking their actually generic idea is unique.

Maybe because the media was rampantly reporting blatantly untrue things about the president for a period of time

this.

It is not unique ideas that brings modern kyoani the big bucks. It is how they execute those ideas and animated them to life.

But why now in 2019? We need more details.

Because he forgot to take his medication on that day.

>t. jaded oldfag who started browsing in junior high and never outgrew the edgy nihilism of his adolescent Yea Forumstard days like the rest of us did, and so continues to take out his dissatisfaction with the world by laughing at other people's misfortune on Yea Forums instead of trying to find some kind of meaning in his life

Grow the fuck up.

Not even remotely the same thing