Boku no Hero Academia

I dont want to hear anyone say this manga isn't dark

Attached: 1563471578035.jpg (687x182, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs
youtube.com/watch?v=07bkGeK_W8A
rookie.shonenjump.com/series/FlR8CfE0SLE/FlR8CfE0SLQ
twitter.com/goruzaeru
pixiv.navirank.com/user/2530802/
ki-oon.com/news/488-jujutsu-kaisen-vient-faire-jump-er-le-catalogue.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>took +200 chapters to show a drop of blood

this manga is darker than black

I told you faggots. MHA is not in anyway different from your generic shounenshit. Seriously introducing these cringeworthy sob stories while the LoV fights some worthless jobbers!! Hori is a hack and you dilettante faggots should stop defending garbage every time he pulls something out of his hairy nip asshole, because it simply doesn't hide the truth. The author is basically telling his fans he's got no fucking clue anymore what he should do with his shit series, so.. okey dokey let's settle it all with muh 7 quirks and villain powerups. 14 years olds and manchildren unironically find this cool. Fucking pathetic writing. HxH should never be associated with this shit magazine.

Attached: 1439591707376.png (327x323, 86K)

Cheesy-looking explosions of blood that are just plain cartoony. That isn't dark you fucking idiot.

Go read Devilman, JoJo or HxH to learn what actual gore looks like.

Attached: 1451820169232.jpg (1280x960, 430K)

Two bans in the last 2 hours wasn't enough?

Attached: 1560621293492.png (300x338, 153K)

Attached: comfy pony.jpg (1280x768, 69K)

Would (You) be able to defeat Shigaraki (Niño) (GT) using some garden tool? I think I'd be able to. Maybe I even feint him into grabbing the tool and once his hands are busy I rush punch him in the face.

Based HunterChad dabbing on shonenfags getting excited over a bit of blood

Attached: 1503199500448.png (476x338, 92K)

Personally I'd go for the flying knee kick

>Gore = dark
How very childish

Attached: the law.png (596x737, 14K)

This is the curse of Shonenshit.

this manga isn't dark. it's just edgyshit. just like the stain arc.

>any of that
>"""actual gore"""
Where's the viscera or exposed organs, mansley
The closest one is the dude with the chunk taken out of his head and what almost looks like visible brain, everything else is just standard anime violence

This is Hori saying he wants the Jujutsu audience. He even kills a dog for a sappy forced drama effect just like Jujutsu's shit author.

It's nothing new user. This was set up since SHIGARAKI'S FIRST APPEARANCE. From the very moment we saw this guy he's been talking about how his hands are his family This is just a matter of seeing it, but it's not supposed to change our perception (or his, he just got his memory and is still a villain) that much.

Watching flashbacks is fun, like that Hisoka one-shot. It's nothing new, it just shows us him chewing gum and developing his ability that we already knew, but it's a good read.

>Where's the viscera or exposed organs

Attached: HxH ch.217.png (756x880, 387K)

we haven't even touched the backstories of like half the hero students, and instead we have to slog through more edgy flashbacks

when's the last time this villain even interacted with one of the academy students?

So who is this bitch? Fireboy's retarded ice momma?

>haha look it has gore it's not for kids it's dark and mature
Holy fuck, is that the first time you're reading a non-SoL manga? Are you from Tumblr?

To be fair you'd never fully see a decapitated head in Boku no Hero, HxH really is operating on a more gory tone.
And don't get me wrong, I think this chapter is more brutal than most things happening in HxH, I'd actually be hard pressed to find something more truly visceral there since death is cheap in the HxH and is not as shocking.
This guy just converting his family into chunks of meat takes the cake. But it's still kinda censored compared to what we see in HxH.

Herofags are all reddit refugees experiencing their first Naruto.

Attached: 1444330383054.png (769x742, 363K)

You think a kid accidentally murdering his entire family after suffering emotional abuse and being forced to experience those emotions on repeat for 15 years by wearing his family isn't dark? The gore barely has anything to do with it

Even One Piece has darker shit than that. It's nothing special. You should read more manga

The one-shot you referenced is not Togashi's work. Togashi doesn't often write backstories in detail or include many flashbacks because he understands that flashbacks as a tool should be used sparingly. Hisoka for example is defined by his lack of backstory, but yet he's a better characterized and more memorable character than any BnHA villains. Why? Because he's fleshed out THROUGH HIS ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT STORY. It's called organic characterization. Something Hori should learn.

Attached: 1532095989587.jpg (418x413, 46K)

this manga isnt dark

His dad made a wise decision to use a polearm but he should have thrown some things at him first

Shiggy > your favorite student jobber who doesn't matter to the story

So does One for All stockpiling power aspect increment power over time of the wielder's lifetime or does it just increase in power when it's passed it to another person?

Nice bait, almost got me.

why the hand man got foreskin on his face

It''s explained in the first few chapters and episodes, what do you think stockpiling does?

O MY RETARDED RESURRECTION THAT MY FANBASE NEVER ACKNOWLEDGES.

Why did he do it?

Attached: dabi.jpg (850x1693, 103K)

I have a bad memory

Who is gonna heal Shiggy? It better not be a fucking hero

This shit makes way more sense than O MY KAITO

Hey, it's the ban evasion guy

Cope.

Attached: 1561899805537.jpg (1908x1218, 809K)

Now. Now. I agree that this arc isn't Soft Seinen material yet, and it is obvious that Hori has no idea about where he is going.

But it is still a VAST improvement over anything Hori has EVER done. And certainly better than the last 130 chapters or so. I think we should commend him for that.

Togashi's drawings are such a mess you don't have to censor them.

Go on. Give an example.

Yes. BnHfags are usually from there. Just look at how much they sperged out over the author's fantasy cover because it gave the girls too many revealing outfits.

I can't even tell what the fuck is going on.

shiggy diggy hole

Hey, pssst, the reason it's an asspull is not because of after-death activation, it's because you can't ressurect a person by pumping their heart after they are dead. Otherwise heart attacks wouldn't be an issue.

>says the reddit x reddit fanboy

Press F to bless his innocent soul.

Attached: 06.jpg (995x388, 75K)

He did nothing wrong

Attached: 159653213546.png (320x525, 84K)

Yeah but that's bad lineart with no shading. If Hori ever drew something like that, you'd need to censor it on every media platform you can think of.

>it's not an asspull we used badly written retcons deus ex before
that shit really took a nosedive after the greed island snorefest, holy shit.

Yeah, confetti loli was the real villain.

F
He just wanted to live a peaceful life.

Hey, pssst, what's being used here is CPR, the goal is to resume the circulation of blood and oxygen through the use of chest compressions. Hisoka enshrouded his heart and his lungs with his nen and had it expand and contract to simulate the compression. It's more effective than normal because his nen can provide more pressure compared to someone pumping his chest and that normally the ribcage is usually at risk of damage seeing how you need repeated, forceful pushes to get the blood flowing again. This revival was something that would only work under specific conditions (heart failure) using Hisoka's specific ability.

I hope this helps! I'd suggest sticking with MHA if you're having trouble keeping up with an actually complex manga.

Attached: 1498319070725.png (377x314, 170K)

mine :P

cope harder

>not only MHA is popular, is drawn better, isn't in perpetual hiatus limbo and got better writing, now it's got darker backstories now
Poor HxH fags. Their existence is constant suffering

Attached: all for one.gif (498x243, 3.43M)

Big Mom literally ate her friends as a child

Herocucks literally in a state of panic after Hunterchad BTFO

Attached: 1533049663954.png (400x400, 179K)

Atleast he went out with a fight.

Attached: 1563474149913.jpg (665x540, 291K)

I am not reading 200 chapters, someone spoil me.

There are cases of people dead for 15 minutes who revived through RCP. And it isn't like Hisoka stands up after that. He has to be healed by Machi to regain consciousness.

The only bad writing involved in rubber nen is that Shalnark was so sloppy.

Poopity
Scoop

Hey, psst, if you're dead, CPR doesn't work. If your nen can only start CPR on you after your death, it's completely useless.

Attached: all for one happy.jpg (1280x721, 80K)

>multiquote
>ononononon you are so le mad
amazing. Every year you lose a dozen year of mental age

10 yo kid kills his whole family because daddy slapped him. And now he wants to destroy the world

Shiggy(hands dude) is slapped by his dad. Once. Then proceeds to slaughter his dogo and whole family in a tantrum.

Quirks represent personality Deku, and my soul and ambition are not bound by gravity

Attached: ochaco-uraraka--59.2.jpg (210x240, 18K)

We see one of the main villains's childhood where he chopped up his family by accident

Okay and what about the complete lack of oxygen to the brain?

>hunter''''''chad'''''
>btfo anyone besides themselves
OHNONONONO MUMBLER x MUMBLER
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs

villain boss in training fights against quirk lives matter activist and starts having flashbacks to the time where he awakened his quirk and accidentally killed his semi-abusive family.

>The only bad writing involved in rubber nen is that Shalnark was so sloppy.
Hisoka soloing two members of the Phantom Troupe with an arm and a leg missing is just retarded in general, there's a reason the whole thing happens off-panel

lol

Yeah, the only issue is if he wasn't dead at the time, his nen wouldn't have activated, and if he is dead then no matter how hard you make his heart work, at best you'll get a vegetable clown.

He's five

This was not an asspull, neither within the system of nen, nor in medical science. It was simply a clever application of Hisoka's ability.

Shalnark's fortune foreshadowed his death.

>only thing in Ochako's universe, her ONLY interest is a map of the known universe

youtube.com/watch?v=07bkGeK_W8A

Shigaraki's quirk seems different to what he has in the present, it seems more like blades than disintegration

Shiggy's little sister got their dad to beat the shit out of him to avoid consequences and his quirk went berserk.

Here, lemme fix it.
Shiggy(hands dude) is slapped by his dad once. This part has no relation to his Quirk awakening, which then leads to him killing everyone around him by accident.

>tfw Bones gets torched up

Would any of you lose your shit if Studio Bones KyoAni’d instead of well, KyoAni?

Attached: 1563128840842.jpg (1586x1829, 240K)

Thanks

Whoops I meant Ochako's room

>More flashback shit
Fuck off Hori

>This was not an asspull, neither within the system of nen, nor in medical science. It was simply a clever application of Hisoka's ability.
>HxH can't follow the logic of their own series
Sasuga, Hunterfags

Classic
Nice trips

Not what Quora and Google say.

I'd probably feel the same, mild sadness at the whole affair

Yes Ochako but my quirk is a frog and frogs mate by force

Attached: endgame.gif (960x540, 482K)

Kortopi was ambushed on the toilet, and then Shalnark was distracted by the head getting tossed to him and got his face caved in by Hisoka's fist. Even having their hatsu, which you seem to have missed that they didn't, wouldn't have made any difference at all in that situation.

Attached: 1465500709872.jpg (816x979, 180K)

Vigilantes is still better

Attached: Hamburger Helper.png (621x601, 391K)

One Piece got absolutely BTFO this week

My quirk is being right. I'm right. The freedom of the people has to be built on the blood of pseudo lolis. God bless Nippon and god bless the Yakuza

Attached: overhaul0.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Attached: when that hunterchad post is also a based post.jpg (1280x1280, 117K)

>Toga catches them in the act
>turns it into a 3-way with her cute friends

Only the outpouring of grief would’ve been bigger since it’ll mean the delay of S4 and the ones who went to Anime Expo 2019 that managed to get wristbands for the S4 premiere will act all smug as fuck until Spring 2020

why

Don't encourage Oda to make the end of Wano look like Marineford x 10

>semi-abusive family.
It was really only his dad who gave him shit, and even then it wasn't that bad. I got beat with a fucking frying pan once, I didn't turn into a whiny bitch

ITS OVER SHIGGY

I KNOW YOUR WEAKNESS
It was just his dad trying to uphold his stupid fucking mother's wishes. Great idea Nana, try to hide superhero society from your kids who will inevitably be born with super power

Attached: Gardening Shears.jpg (466x466, 14K)

Clearly you weren't beaten up enough.

>He thinks Oda isnt building up to that already.

Hisoka died via asphyxiation from being buried in bodies, and those bodies took the brunt of the explosions so he himself was relatively whole and intact.

His nen, with it's ability to expand and contract, was used to get his heart beating manually(a technique real ER doctors actually use on people who have flatlined) to revive himself .

I doubt he was ever actually braindead, his vitals were just too weak to be detected via pulse or breath. there has been real life cases of someone being declared "dead" only to wake up a day or two later as in fact their vitals were simply too weak to detect at the time.

Well you ddin't have disintergration powers when you threw a tantrum once

Because it looks boring (and it is actually boring) while MHA looks good and has people who don't even read it jumping on the threads because the spoilers were actually decent.

>quora says my manga makes sense!
>huntertards in denial after realising their manga doesn't make sense
>up next:huntertards on suicide watch

Attached: all for one.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

based and friendshippilled

Attached: friends.jpg (954x767, 260K)

This was obvious since Day 1 that Hori wanted the cryfag audience.

I said semi-abusive because the narrative is trying to push the fact that they all contributed to shiggy's downfall. I got beat bloody with a cable. It's really not that bad.

Why don't you go to your own threads?

>Hisoka died via asphyxiation
>I doubt he was ever actually braindead
>there has been real life cases of someone being declared "dead" only to wake up a day or two later as in fact their vitals were simply too weak to detect at the time.
The how had his nen got activated?

Attached: high iq mineta.jpg (1200x675, 91K)

people keep saying things like this as if Shigaraki isn't a whiny bitch

Kortopi has always been the weakest PT member physically. Meanwhile Hisoka was almost as strong as Phinls. Being one-shot in a surprise attack makes perfect sense and Shalnark couldn't use his Hatsu.

I assume that his "soul" would immediately pour into his postmortem hatsu as soon as his brain activity dropped below a certain level. Never really reaching true 0% brain activity.

>it looks boring
A single OP spread contains better illustration and more creativity than the entire Herocaca.
>MHA looks good
Only in the characters. The settings, backgrounds, paneling, composition and everything else are garbage.
>the spoilers were actually decent
Decently hilarious because Herotards are losing their shit over some blood.

Attached: 1530249172699.png (1817x1300, 1004K)

I'm worried about you, kid. Being so obsessed with shitposting in every hero thread isn't a sign of a healthy mind. I think you have an addiction and you should probably go take a seek some help.

Attached: b89.png (680x295, 70K)

>I assume that his "soul" would immediately pour into his postmortem hatsu as soon as his brain activity dropped below a certain level. Never really reaching true 0% brain activity.
>nen gets stronger after user dies, that's how Hisoka's powers activated!
>he wasn't actually dead!
choose one

He's too far gone

Jesus christ I really hope you hunterqueefs don't think of yourselves in such a manner. It's sad and pathetic.

>admits that he didn't want things to end up like this
>did nothing wrong

Attached: 1545519967817.jpg (441x717, 65K)

>Nen after death activates upon the stopping of the heart, not brain death.
>coping this hard

Attached: ochako.gif (500x400, 1.17M)

FUCKING BASED

Attached: 1536898429453.png (1234x1070, 250K)

>it's a "Hori stretches out origin story flashbacks for no reason" episode

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Attached: bigstock-Businessman-asleep-on-his-desk-16988432.jpg (900x600, 339K)

Do you guys realize that everyone laughs at you when that's the best you have to offer.

He was like 5 having a bad day because his dad beat the shit out of him after his sister threw him under the bus and everyone was just standing around going "shikata ga nai"

So you''re just tsundere for heroes

based mods purging the hunterfaggot

This manga isn't dark.

It is pretty simple. The death trigger is probably just a certain level of neural activity, and not "every cell in your body is dead".

This fruit bowl is sweet but not as sweet as watching heroturds get irrevocably BTFO

Attached: 1532095989587.jpg (416x412, 45K)

>banned again
Dare I say, based

Why does Shiggy look actually blood thirsty in one of the pictures? Is that how his dad saw him?

WHY ARE YOUR SOULS STILL BOUND BY GRAVITY

Attached: Ochako Caesar.jpg (530x582, 141K)

huntercucks are the only ones who get btfo hourly, as they wait for togashi to stop having back pains (aka playing dragon quest) and write them another chapter of pseudo-intellectual piss to drink.

>the death trigger isn't being dead!
Today on Yea Forums: Huntertards trying to explain their own manga!

Attached: cackleduster.jpg (225x350, 36K)

Doubling down, stress, fight or flight, he's a kid, all of the above.

Sorry the main antagonist is more important than a fucking side character

We need thread IDs, I swear to fucking god. At least give us a box to check if we want them before making a thread.

u konw what is dark...........

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Remember when the LoV told Bakugou they were all victims of society?

That certainly didn't age well

Attached: 1543005666389.png (676x472, 90K)

>realizes hands would have crumbled to dust so Hori changes Shiggy's shitty quirk
All right, first. Hori = hack.
But secondly, why the fuck would he change his quirk if he was going to inherit AfO and become more interesting?

That armor... is he a japanese Romeaboo hero?

Reminder

Attached: IMG_20190718_145831_969.jpg (1080x1523, 348K)

Let's see, you're here in 4channel whinning about a person that doesn't exist. Are you sure?

>flying knee
Loved that fucker.

>this thread

We can't stop winning, bros.

Attached: 1499263267053.png (492x466, 160K)

Who are you talking to? You're the only one here.

>dude quirks are like the force lmao
Why did I ever believe in this garbage

I can't wait to hear your retarded theory.
No it's a joke I don't want to hear it.

you get btfo in literally every thread you try to start shit in.
>BCCHADs btfo of you
>OPCHADs btfo of you
>DBZCHADs btfo of you
>MHACHADs btfo of you
Hell, you retards btfo of yourselves.

It's absolutely true still. What are you even talking about

>retards still don't use filter the usual images and buzzwords he use.

O

Hori has been taking notes from Kishi sensei

HORI IFFY UHHH
BRAINLET RUINED SHIGGY UHHH
HIS ORIGIN SHITTY UHHH
MOTIVATIONS SILLY UHHH

Attached: 1559992430445.png (250x295, 19K)

>I don't even know how my own power system works, but I'm winning so hard right now!
Truely, hunterchads are born special olympics champions

Ave, true to Caesar. I chose the Roman Empire as a model precisely because it was so foreign, so alien. Quirks set the clock back to zero.

I wonder if his armor has Ironman suit like qualities. Does it enhance his strength? Can it repel bullets? I want to know more about him.

I mean every street in BNHA is named after Star Wars planets.

Maybe the main antagonist is that chick from Firepunch who REALLY wanted to see the new Star Wars and so had to perfectly recreate civilization from scratch

>Toga has no self control
>it's society's fault

>Spinner and Twice make poor life choices
>it's society's fault

>Shiggy's dad smacks him into being a sperg
>it's the heroes fault

Yeah, I'm thinking this is based.

Attached: 1536172143802.jpg (768x768, 133K)

Cringe

Attached: kubo confirmed.png (878x636, 555K)

Aren't Spinner and Twice actual victims of their own quirks though? I doubt Spinner had many friends based on how his quirk mutated him, and Twice's own quirk nearly killed him.

Herobitches won't dare to even ATTEMPT refuting this post.

It's always a good day to be a HunterChad.

Attached: 1538668737211.png (508x360, 185K)

cringe but also based

Quirks development is kind of weird.
They’re getting more deadly and dangerous while humanity stays the same.
You would think people would evolve to be more tougher in order to deal with their kids blowing out explosions or creating black holes.

Grandma abandoned her son to die a hero causing him to hate anything hero related and punish his son for wanting to be one. This is all her fault.

>Twice's own quirk nearly killed him.
His fault for abusing it like a retard

What's her endgame?

Attached: Eri_Full_Body_Profile.png (460x945, 203K)

I want to see his bitchy sister dying!

hxh isn't fucking associated with MHA until you retards come into our threads and begin shitposting tirades because you literally get nothing but chickenscratch drawings and ''''''intellectual''''' horseshit every 6 months.

I'm pretty sure the hunter spammer got beaten a lot by one of his parents. Only explanation to end up like this.

Mirio x Eri is the only canon ship approved by Hori himself

>It's her fault her son is harboring abandonment issues at 30+ years of age

It's pretty fucking sad.

Hori can't write worldbuilding. Reminder that the manga is set around 200 years in the future

Or maybe AFO shouldn't have killed her husband and keep sending death threats to her and her kid.

Toga was treated by her own parents like she was a spawn of Satan

>live with mom and is happy until he's several years old
>mom suddenly says 'haha, sorry kid can't watch you anymore, I have to go raise some other kid to become my successor and die to an ancient man!'
Gee, I wonder why he still has issues.

Yeah, he got a lot worse after Shiggy backstory happened.
He's living in his own fantasy world.

Where is Daddy Shimura and his weapon of choice when you need him.

Attached: Daddy Shimura.png (326x463, 72K)

>The how had his nen got activated?

Nen can persist even centuries after death, as seen with Nasubi's Ceremonial Jar

Attached: 1489784040775.png (756x527, 190K)

Yes, it is the mothers fault her son has serious abandonment issues after abandoning him as a child after his dad died.

Pussy, the only logical explanation is that the faggot didn't get beaten enough

Attached: give_you_up.gif (500x281, 363K)

I feel you're just taking the most unsympathetic stance to the myriad of societal issues Hori produces with all those characters. Racism / fantasy bigotry, mental health and lack of parents, conversion therapy / your parents viewing you as a monster. If they were 'perfect victims' and their stories didn't present anything intended to challenge our own societal views their stories wouldn't even be worth telling. It's clear Hori is on track with talking about societal issues still

Wondering if number six will eventually appear in the main series.

how many bans you gonna eat before you find something better to do

you need to go back

Cringe and rent free
Cope

Your next reply to this will be riddled with even more buzzwords and Yea Forums memes.

>"rent free" he says as he shitposts daily in threads he doesn't like
cope

League of Villains gonna capture her to make her use her power to bring AfO to normal.

>Deku being haunted by a cute ghost!

Attached: 1560859266999.jpg (800x1000, 181K)

Herofags BTFO

>Huntards

Attached: rent free.jpg (650x650, 95K)

AFO is the ultimate boomer

Still unable to refute a single point in the original post,
Cope.

Attached: Huntard btfo.png (836x452, 229K)

Toga was fucked from the start, there was no real help to get. And she doesn't feel bad about her lot in life.
Spinner just has certain values that make him want to change society.
Twice is mentally ill, probably the only member of the LoV (we dont' know about compress) who would've been saved by adequate mental health care and support.
Shiggy is still being traumatized by his past and is pretty much just a pawn used by AfO.

Wasn't it just Shiggy trying to win over Bakugou saying that?

>All those faggots saying they wouldn't show it

B
T
F
O

Attached: 1450991064724.png (512x512, 629K)

>Huntards being so assmad about not getting new chapters they have to resort to tier posting

Attached: absolutely subarashii.jpg (720x779, 89K)

>Deku haunting AS a cute ghost!

Attached: 21eafacfac93bea5a8438720a06dd8f2.jpg (430x666, 72K)

I wonder if Hori now feels uncomfortable that he drew a kid murdering his family giving the kyoani murders literally just happened

>"I-I don't come here regularly, I j-just so happened to have been curious and d-decided to check!"
cope

Wait, did SnKfags assblast you so hard that you unironically think its good now? I thought you guys hated them?

Marrying Mirio and having lots of children

You realize that's not how bell curves work, right?

>Mass hunterfag ban
based mods

Also that's not how IQ charts work, usually IQ increases as they move to the right.

What a cute lad

I feel bad for this guy. Anyone else likes the fact that so far hori hasn’t portrayed the abusive dads as cartoonishly evil? I know I shouldn’t praise him for some so seemly simple and minor but it’s surprisingly rare to see guys like him and Endy in media. Seriously most of them are obvious hate sinks that might get a stapled on “cycle of abuse” excuse to explain why they are a Saturday morning cartoon villain and it’s nice to see a more nuanced character more akin to real life. Such a shame he is gone now, would have loved to learn more about him.

Attached: F84C4D5D-4DEE-4460-BA45-4AEADA774B98.jpg (750x749, 130K)

Gave you the actual truth
Keep convincing yourself that i bother taking time out of my day to ever check out a herocuck thread.

Attached: 1558607739439.jpg (187x187, 18K)

She will end quirk society to preserve world peace.

>Keep convincing yourself that i bother taking time out of my day to ever check out a herocuck thread.
>he says while in a herocuck thread
cope

Wait who is the woman? Is this Shigi using his quirk for the first time and accidentally killing his dog and family?

>Banned again
Is he a manlet?

A faggot wanted to be spoonfed instead of going to a wiki.

Attached: 1556809183528.png (1132x2425, 339K)

This is just pathetic, to be honest. Hori is a hack. And the people who defend him it at all costs are not better. It's like:
>The plot is pure garbage, but take a look at this scene! Shock value, yay! Hori totally BTFO the haters
Yikes.

Attached: 1543865403125.jpg (596x824, 80K)

Its his mom dipshit. Read the manga

>a fucking frying pan
Okay there's abuse and then there's trying to murder your children via skull fractures

>The huntard hides behind a new set of pics and pretends he's not from Yea Forums
nice try though

>HURR DURR HE DREW BLOOD
The absolute state of BnHA fandom

Shiggy always was a whiny bitch but he's also a whiny bitch groomed by a psychopath.

I forgot Nana is his grandmother not mother. So fuck off

Attached: 1560474008373.png (500x460, 26K)

Cope

What were Hana's last thoughts? Was she wet?

dilate

>My feet hurt

this would be fitting if they were actually mad and not just farming (You)s from idiots

What was shiggy’s family’s quirks anyway?

If my kid was eating dead birds I wouldn't consider that normal

>son murdered entire family
>jab at him with a stick as he comes after you
he was 100% in the right.

Hey mods, he evaded again.
When will it be a range ban?
This shit has been going on for years.

Hot take

Can we start a powerlevels debate here? How the fuck does a grown man with a stick lose to a 5 yrs old kid? He should be like 2 or 3 times stronger than Momo. So Momo would too job to this toddler?

>would Momo job
Are you even asking that?

This. At the very least it could slow Shiggy down until he knows what's going on and stops trying to grab everything in sight.
Or just knocking him out.

Its Momo, of course she would job. Shiggys dad atleast would get away with the excuse that he couldnt get himself to end his own son.

Yeah, MHA's writing has ups and downs but Endeavor is written extremely well.

Only one damn person in this whole board is aware of how sad, pathetic, gray, childish and hopelessly stupid this arc is.
Yeah, no.

Pretty much, the guy at his worst did something he himself almost right away regretted, outside of that he was at worst a stern father, which isn´t the worst in existance at all. And at that point right there he lost everything he build up in his life and all of his loved ones as his own son charges him with the intend to kill. The man just suffers under the Shimura curse of being destined to suffer.

>You would think people would evolve to be more tougher in order to deal with their kids blowing out explosions or creating black holes.
That makes no sense especially giving how sterilized the current generation is in comparison to the older ones. Being newer just makes you softer not tougher.

If only someone in his family had hyper regeneration so they could have hugged him to calm him down.

Also his father was 100% in the right reacting to the massacre the way he did. Hell I'd argue it was too timid a response.

also I'd almost bank on Shiggys quirk being Dekus if Shiggy wasn't notably older than Deku. It's almost assuredly an AFO plant though.

>Hisoka soloing two members of the Phantom Troupe with an arm and a leg missing is just retarded in general, there's a reason the whole thing happens off-panel
His throbbing hateboner the size of Heaven's Arena?

Not even mad if AFO fucked them all over, given the dad seems to have kept the name Shimura its not even farfetched that he was able to track them really.

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

the 5 year old destroys any and everything it touches almost instantly
how the fuck do you fight that without a gun or other projectile? how do you stop that without killing intent?

I unironically think Shigi is very well written

What was his quirk and why didn’t he use it? Also can’t shiggy destroy stick-kun?

'Why the fuck did I lie to dad?'

Many more to come, brother.

Attached: 1529555085289 (1).png (764x650, 360K)

>this bra is too tight

I honestly think the whole arc here is great and people are doing it a disservice

>destroy stick-kun
Stick-kun invincible.

Was it really necessary to show how Shigaraki kills his family, we know that he did it and that it involved his quirk, isn't that enough? Unless you're the type of person who needs every little detail explained, otherwise it seems like a waste of ink to me. I usually like it more if some things are left to the readers imagination.

THE LAW.

Yeah, Redestro is dying for sure after all this shit and the flashback is going so long that Shiggy is going to come out more than fine with no real losses. Hopefully his lame ass motivation will at least evolve, but I doubt that.

"Oh god. Oh fuck."

>tfw Hori doesn't kill off Re-Destro
If he's going too, we better get our Re-Destro and GIGA kaiju fight first.

Reply to me if this arc is shit

Well done, user. Well done.
HOWEVER.

>Woah..... you truly are the most villainous with the most resolve [dies and gives him all his money]
Shiggy's goal is trash. He wants to destroy everything but will let his allies keep whatever they want and I'm pretty sure they're going to keep some stupid mundane shit that keeps society functional anyway so who gives a fuck

>Unless you're the type of person who needs every little detail explained, otherwise it seems like a waste of ink to me. I usually like it more if some things are left to the readers imagination.
I wonder who's behind this post?

Attached: pckxMpi.png (1346x1001, 993K)

Who're you to determine if is necessary or not? If the author thinks that it must be there, that's the last word.

Attached: 1553877992563.jpg (1200x1200, 189K)

Huntard waiting for a new release.png

Were you trying to prove his point? That's a separate one-shot not part of the main series.

Attached: 1551987442117 (1).jpg (1300x1000, 495K)

Reminder that Todoroki got punched and burned but he never murdered anyone.

>his own son charges him with the intend to kill.
Is this confirmed?

i don't like this manga anymore, it's way too scary now and it isn't about fun school stuff anymore

Good.

I'm rooting for Re Destro now. Fuck that loli murderer.

No it's not good it's garbage this whole arc is garbage :/

Nana was a lying slut, she had it coming

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 418K)

Shigaraki's Dad
>Hates Heroes
>Dies becoming one
Really makes you think

Can’t wait for another SoL Arc right after this.

I cried

Leakfag said the dad is the only of them that Shiggy killed on purpose apparently.

I want an Eri birthday arc to be extremely honest

Then fuck off.

>:/
Jesus christ is this the state of shounentard threads. Fuck off reddit

What a pussy,

If he had something better than a branch cutter this would have been a whole different story.

Entire family died is this all of the flashback. Very disappointed

Attached: FD88B560-4CC9-4E7F-9625-8175845E5A44.jpg (622x470, 69K)

beating his own son?

his quirk probably sucked and wasn't combat viable. remember, most of the population has shit tier quirks

So this is the kind of people that hate this arc.
Makes perfect sense.

What Should be the next arc after this? and I'm not asking what you is going to happen, I'm asking what do you think Needs to happen?

I mean that’s probably because his dad is bashing his head in with a gardening implement

He must have a car should have ran him over

I mean that was just some bonus chapter released with the movie, so it doesn't really disrupt the pace of the story, even if the description is needlessly brutal. My perception of the troupe is still the same, a group willing to massacre people for profit.
Chil out man, I'm just talking, don't act like I'm pissing in Hori's face just because I doubt the necessity of seeing Shigaraki's family being disintregated, not a consolewarfag trying to start some shit, just wanted to argue about the need to display what seems like pointless violence to me.

SoL arc that grows and matures our main characters and some of the secondary characters.

The end of society trust in Heroes

>what do you think Needs to happen?
real and immediate consequences to the hero system for allowing one of the world's deadliest terrorist attacks to be committed under their nose without a single ounce of resistance
SoL and timeskipfags fuck off

> SoL
That would diminish everything this Arc has done.

Absolutely these
Fuck off

The Hero system should be finished especially with an entire city being destroyed.

>He's trying to Stop the Future main Villain, someone who just killed his family, all with just a Gardening tool
Seems pretty heroic to me

Imagine if no more heroes. I'd be so happy.

>Finally shows his true colours
>>It's a literal
>>fucking
>>frogposter
Even more evidence frogs should be ban-on-sight or put into the autoban image check

>You Say Run starts playing when Shiggy is getting beat up by his dad

I love Todoroki a lot. He is my favorite character and I wish someone would post his pictures because I love him lots.

This but unironically.

No LoV deaths, asspulling new power ups, Nardo-tier overuse of flashback, shit pacing, LA are just one-and-done jobbers like the Yakuza.

Yeah, it's shit.

Attached: 1562645569357.png (897x828, 280K)

I mean it’ll probably not be exactly SoL but we’ll probably follow around the students after this as the aftermath of this arc unfolds around them.

i don't have any pictures of todoroki but i love him too, he's such a good boy

Kuina implied to have killed herself

Kuro killing Kaya's parents and raising her as her butler while plotting to kill her for her wealth.

Zeff eating his own leg to keep himself from starving. A starved Sanji Lily trying to murder Zeff with a knife.

Arlong shooting Bellmere in the head in front of her children.

What are the "tiers" of shonen?

From the sound of it, it has been gathering energy ever since AfO accidentally (maybe) created it in his brother. Consider what All Might could do, even as he was declining. It's a terrifying quirk, if you think about it.

so the same can be said by kite being alive? or gon still being alive from wishing energy?

I love him too because he is so cool and kind and gentle

I want to like todo since he falls into one of my favorite archetypes but these days I only find him interesting when Endy is involved.

>CHARACTERS DYING GOOD
go watch GoT

>I-i-i-i-it doesn't count

Please stop this. Endeavor is a very bad father and man. And I hate him lots.
Todoroki is 2757362717173773727172728 times better.

This is an interesting feature of an otherwise somewhat nondescript room. I wonder why she has it. We haven't seen any interest in astronomy.

>Wow...its fucking nothing

Shit taste

Attached: 1551876107140.jpg (680x567, 45K)

>Endeavor bad father
>Basic physical training
>Mother is the one who burns his face

Endeavor did nothing wrong

>Kuina implied suicide
Wait seriously?

>Kuina implied to have killed herself
"Implied" and offscreened
>Kuro killing Kaya's parents and raising her as her butler while plotting to kill her for her wealth.
Disney Channel shit stuff
>Zeff eating his own leg to keep himself from starving. A starved Sanji Lily trying to murder Zeff with a knife.
No one died and that's not even Dark
>Arlong shooting Bellmere in the head in front of her children.
Parent dies, it's not like I haven't say that every fucking kids story every

How is any of that darker than a child killing his whole family including his like eight year old sister accidentally, witnessing all their bodies turn into chunks of meat by his own hands, and then having his abusive father beat him up for it

>and my soul and ambition are not bound by gravity
Excellent

Attached: file.png (500x429, 403K)

He hit his wife

I unironcially love MHA

Attached: Q9K8EFr.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Is this some new meme? you cannot deny the entertainment value when these two interact.

Attached: CC553194-350B-4CC8-BBE6-802012BA0E44.png (400x223, 41K)

Also, Brook spent 50 years all alone surrounded by the corpses of his crew.
It's easy to forget how tragic his backstory is because he's such a silly character.

So nothing wrong then.

>it doesn't count XD

I accept your concession Heroseether. Call me when any MHA character commit suicide

Attached: 1543272051528.jpg (608x884, 265K)

>child kills his whole family
>accidentally

>abusive father
>avenges his dead family by fighting devil spawn

Once

Attached: 1529050358764.png (992x800, 815K)

Unproven and entirely accepted in Japanese culture.

Thank God. Hopefully this is permanent.

Law and Robin had the more tragic backstory, surprised none of you guys have used it

and robin had her entire nation genocided and blown from existance and forced to spend her early life running away all the time

yeah i think he's cool too, i like how he's nice to people

What do you think are hori’s writing strengths?

Attached: 19E35A77-DDC1-4EA9-ACBC-0E5DC5EED86A.jpg (2048x1435, 490K)

It isn't. Next thread they'll be at it again. They did the exact same thing last thread.

>Suicide=Dark
LMAO go watch Netflix tranny

I want to play videogames with Aizawa and call him a faggot!

Am I the only one who cried at this scene? It's unironically one of my favorite anime moments of all time.
>in b4 muh million percent

Attached: 580.jpg (767x1280, 131K)

damn, literally nothing stopping a kid from killing everyone around him with his emerging quirk.

Shut up Todoroki suffering is not entertainment stop it

writing sympathetic backstories for realistic situations i.e. child abandonment(Nana's son), bullying (Deku in chapter 1)

weaknesses:writing unrealistic backstories for abusers or antagonistic characters i.e. Bakugan for the whole series, Shigaraki in both backstories

Yes he is the best also he has ice and fire powers which is so cool I wish I had fire and ice powers

It was well directed, but the child character and villain are actually shit.

You could really believe Deku might be in danger but 1,000,000 percent is ass.

that's mean don't say that word

Yes it is

Attached: 154846532132154.jpg (720x851, 37K)

What do you do for Thanksgiving?

>abusers
But user, the only instance of abuse in this entire series is Rei Todoroki searing the left side of her sons face off

>Hating on ya boy Muscular

Attached: 1562026542952.png (720x540, 556K)

>all either offscreened, silhouetted, or headcanon
guess One Piece isn't as dark as MHA after all

>not trying to be edgy
>still darker than MHA without trying
what does that mean

Please stop it also stop posting these pictures why would anyone save that picture I hate that please stop it

offscreened - we didn't see it. that's disney shit.
silhouetted - no actual detail goes into the gore. It's just black silhouettes carrying out the action
headcanon - didn't happen

One Piece is kiddy shit compared to MHA

well, so much more bnha has no gore

i don't like pictures like that either, whenever i see a post i don't like i just click the hide button so i don't have to see it anymore

Don't worry, we all went through our Naruto phase too

Attached: 1464910128877.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>this unironically canon

why are moms so shit in bnha?

At least he isn't going through a HxH, now that would have been sad

What’s a hide button

Not really, a common (?) way to suicide death in japan is to falling on the stairs, like an abused wife justified her injury
She died falling on the stairs and so the theory was born
There were some depressed scene with her cursing that she was never becoming the strongest swordman because she is woman which powered the theory but none was confirmed
Not to mention Big Mom now was considered invincible

Man I wish that were me

it's just Rei and Mitsuki really, all of the other mom's are pretty good

pls god let there be full hue scans tonight before i go to sleep

Attached: ibarapraying.png (836x1069, 854K)

Agreed, a Herocuck trying to keep up with this would be a futile waste of their time.

Attached: 1543264128939.png (6754x3726, 2.52M)

What doesn't count, are you implying I'm some pissant who gives a shit about this pathetic MHA/HxH feud? They're both mediocre anyways, my point is that this chapter doesn't seem to have a lot of information and is just delaying the conclusion of this arc. If the chapter's just 15 pages of Shiggy killing his family then what's the point. One page would've been enough, just to confirm that it wasn't OFA who did it.

Shiggy's mom did do him any favors

she did her best

>on hiatus
of course

Here

Attached: PhotoPictureResizer_190718_185339889_crop_805x502.jpg (805x502, 68K)

>They're both mediocre
One of them is the most well-crafted and in-depth shonen series of all time.

The other is just a reskinned version of almost every other mediocre Jump series, down to having the exact same themes and writing tropes as Naruto.

Attached: 500 iq tactics vs 10 iq SMASH.jpg (1660x1331, 573K)

I feel like Toga's parents got a bit of that too
Their behavior was obviously extremely damaging to her, but I feel like it's a normal reaction to be freaked out when your kid kills a bird and drinks its blood

Okay? Why?

the best part about this is that she didn't do this to put him our of his misery of being endeavors protege, she did it out of a spiteful sadistic urge torture her son who adored her.

Now that I think about it, nearly all the villains have at least some small sympathetic trait.
The only exceptions iirc are Ujiko and Moonfish.

So did anyone record and leak the SDCC footage?

press the little arrow next to the post number of the post you don't like and if you click that it will say hide hide post and if you click it the post will go away

BnHA is kiddy shit. At the level of world building and themes One Piece talks about political power vs corruption, freedom vs order, one world government vs nation-states, racial issues, immigration. And it does so in a very competent and morally grey way.

BnHA doesn't do anything of the sort. Tragic backstroies are not new to the genre and almost every strawhat has a darker backstory than Shitgaraki

You cannot even comprehend the thought process that goes into writing because, much like the rest of Herofags, you never paid attention in lit class. This is also why you're able to enjoy garbage like this series.

Attached: 1445386431165.png (264x262, 121K)

so how the fuck did toga get ninja skills better than aizawa?

Attached: PhotoPictureResizer_190706_031350982_crop_229x559.jpg (229x559, 34K)

I don’t see an arrow in my ipad please please help

Attached: moving-goalposts.jpg (800x600, 104K)

Toga's backstory showed MLA goal in good light because in their world they would have worked around her quirk

Shigaraki's backstory showed why MLA goal should never happened, quirks are just a curse for some people

You guys sucks I hate you lots these aren’t the kinds of pictures I wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sauce?

>Just punch harder
Kek.

todomina is such a rare but appreciated treat

Concession accepted. Your shit babby manga will NEVER EVER compete with God Piece and you need to cope with that fact.

Attached: 1456344094719.jpg (350x263, 17K)

When will huebro drop the chapter?

Attached: 1563462408504.jpg (789x1210, 137K)

Aizawa is a jobber that relies on his quirk, Toga isn't

>somewhere, someone thinks Bnha is of comparable quality to HxH
why live?

>people who think BNHA is comparable to HXH
The ultimate jobbers

I'm back
Everyone post cute pictures of Mina RIGHT NOW

Attached: Djes-_qX0AAkKPC.jpg (1216x1632, 190K)

>somewhere, someone thinks HxH is quality

I was reading this oneshot on Jump Plus

rookie.shonenjump.com/series/FlR8CfE0SLE/FlR8CfE0SLQ

on the third page, the artist is tracing Shiggy right?

>It's a serieswars thread
when will mods finally rangeban these Huntards?

Meant

How depressing.

Attached: 1444262700254.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

Aizawa's entire fighting style relies on using his quirk on people and then memescarfing them when they get tripped up by not being able to use their quirk. Toga doesn't use her quirk to fight so she's his ultimate nemesis. He got btfo by Knuckleduster for the same reason

there are no BC, OP, HxH, Chainsaw "chads"
it's just 1 guy samefagging to start fan wars

someone found him on Jaimini's box discord in the Chainsaw Man thread

All the easier to rangeban him. Why hasn't it been done yet?

As much as I love Mina, spoiler thread is not the time

Attached: it's time to.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Is this a former Hori assistant? Cause if not that looks hella traced. That or he's biting his style hard af.

Because mods are mods.

Just look at the difference between MHA and One Piece. Pic related looks like someone dropped a bottle of ketchup onto Ace's back. I don't care about your themes or narratives when everything in One Piece is still kiddy shit at the end of the day.

Examples. Pell survives a nuke with no hideous body abnormalities, deep sword slashes are treated as nothing more than minor lacerations, whitebeard gets his head blown off and his stomach pumped full of lava and just gets painted in generic blood.

Your "themes", however deep, are all portrayed in a medium that was meant for grade schoolers, literally Steven Universe tier. At least MHA goes the extra step and portrays its' serious shit in a non-kid friendly manner. One Piece will never come close to having panels like

Attached: CWTWMeTWwAEcmJg.jpg (818x1200, 223K)

No.

>It is another episode of a One Piespic trying to act like a Hunterfag and “shit” the thread
Both manga are shit.

And yet it can't hold a candle to Ashita no Joe, a series that perfectly chronicles the rise of a boxer within 20 volumes.
HxH goes on and on and wastes my time with mercenaries and bodyguards playing mind games and it does that while it's in hiatus hell. Meanwhile One Piece is basically holding me hostage, 900 chapters in and I'm reading about not japan not having food. The people who run this magazine need to encourage their talent to stop wasting time already.
MHA is moving in the same direction, 23 volumes and Hori wastes my time with Class B and a fucking concert.

also, goalposts. No one was talking about themes in the first place.

I dunno user. It stands out a lot to the rest of the art.

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-191706.png (720x1280, 942K)

he isn't an assistant
i found his twitter
twitter.com/goruzaeru
looks like very young, probably just some dumb kid

Its fun seeing new artists being inspired by horis artstyle

>a literal god died to poison

Attached: grantorinostare.png (213x309, 40K)

Oh then it must be a trace cause it's the best looking shot in the damn thing.

desu they should ban Jaimini Box
since they're most likely doing this for traffic for the scans

How the fuck does the government let quirks like twices go down villain path? They should be scouting out quirks since birth

when he died before he could mate

Makes me realize that Hori will influence a whole new generation of kids with his style, expect seeing new comers with styles that resemble his

Stop pretending you read other mangas, hunterfag.

>Implying Juan Piece’s writing is any better
Let me see
>O MY ADVANCED HAKI
>O MY PRISON TRAINING
>O MY IMMEDIATE THREAT JUST FALLING ASLEEP BECAUSE DUDE WOULDN’T THAT BE FUNNY LMAO
And this is just from one arc. Suck it up, Pedro.

Hey he already lost half a hand

>more offscreened shit
opfags and their 12+ manga. Surprised you all aren't in bed yet.

kek, look at this
he literally stole Bakugo clothes

Attached: Fakego.jpg (848x1199, 207K)

Ashita no Joe is just a dragged out version of Rocky, it's also nowhere near as ambitious thematically, you probably never read it and you mention it because you saw some anons praising that manga. It chronicles the rise of a boxer, HxH chronicles the rise and fall of an entire civilization and the fundamental nature of human history

>HxH goes on and on and wastes my time with mercenaries and bodyguards playing mind games
It's multilayered information warfare contained within 1 floor of a building. Within only 30 chapters alone we have characters making plays on one another constantly, prince's are dying, people are forced to plan and counter-plan to outmanuever the other, putting their lives on the line if not outright sacrificing themselves for mere slivers of information. Information that may provide only the slightest of advantage over the other. Add in the fact that's it's only getting started and the interplay of nen and traditional political power structures and the result is the highest IQ arc of any on going manga right now.
>while it's in hiatus hell
The schedule of release is not a critique of content. Do you think anyone in 20 years will care about how long he took to write his story? Do you care about how long Tolkien took to write LotR?

MHA is garbage though, you're right about that.

Attached: 1538000595960.png (1404x1360, 532K)

>Oh my Quirk evolution
>Oh my Sleep Deprivation and no food trainign for 30 days with regular human stats
>Oh my Superhuman stats with unrelated hax quirks
>Oh my slow neck snapping
>Oh my Falling from a building

Get a life.

Endy and Hawks doing gay things.

Attached: DptqubwUYAApwjZ.jpg (1024x754, 229K)

sorry i don't have an ipad so i don't know : (

>mangas
>more "it doesn't count" deflection
Herofags are almost as boring and predictable as their manga

Attached: giphy.gif (600x338, 226K)

Well, he's young so surely he'll grow out of his phase of biting from artists.

Based Endy.

momo is a hero in training that can push full-sized cannons around without any trouble.

Looks aside, she's a lot stronger than some middle aged man who's probably never been through rigorous training like she has.

shiggy's motivation isn't going to grow, lmao. We just saw it again a few chapters ago. Kohei wants Shiggy to be a destroyer and nothing more, and if he does want Shiggy to be something more, then he's completely stumped on how to do so.

Have Sex.

Oh okay I guess I will just close my eyes if I see bad pictures but thanks for the help honest!!!!

They are just pictures, they can't hurt you

>regular human stats
stop this meme. Everyone in MHA who takes time to train is at least standard shonen levels. Read slower.

It's like OPfags don't realize that their best arcs were decades ago. One Piece is average shonenshit now.

Attached: 0196-005.jpg (921x1300, 369K)

Ok.
>HORI DOESN'T DO DARK

Yeah, it doesn't count. It's offscreened because your target demographic is for babies who can't handle seeing scary things.

Meanwhile, in MHA, if Shiggy wants to decay a horde of human beings we don't have to cutaway to another scene because "ooga booga scary violense!!" Lmao, they couldn't even off Mr. 11 onscreen, gtfo with your child programming bullshit.

Attached: 0227-013.jpg (1839x1300, 637K)

Chitchizu (last year Tezuka award winner) had MHA is one of his favorite manga
Masaoki Shindou (last year Gold Future Cup winner) had MHA is one of his favorite manga
Momota Ryosuke (this year Oda's New World award winner) had MHA is one of his favorite manga

Chitchizu & Momota have twitter account and tweet about MHA most of the time and retweet everything Hori post

he's inspiring an entire generation of mangaka no doubt

Why the fuck would you lie you dumb nigger? Because you lost the argument?

Finish DR, Zou, WCI and Reverie there are ocuntless God tier scnes in those arcs and they're some of the best in the series and shits on anything MHA.
Do that or don't reply at all you subhuman faggoy, you will just ruin these threads with your fucking stupidity for not having read OP.. all of your series is below average Kek

Attached: 1531092147521 (1).png (1811x1300, 853K)

None of those "mangaka" have a single relevant serialization retard. Hori isn't influential until an actual hit cites him as their inspiration. Stop getting cocky because of some random one shot no one cares about.

>the gore barely has anything to do with it
>noooo it has to be gory though

ok that's a good idea, you can also turn off Yea Forums if people start being mean to you, but i hope you don't have to do that : (

>having one good scene in a cesspool of shit every now and then makes a series good
Guess MHA is alright after all.

If he hated his dad so much that he even killed him on purpose why the fuck was he so protective of his father's hand on his face as seen in the battle against All Might, meeting with Stain and his talk with Bakugo

Todomina is a treat amongst mortals.

Whose are those four additional hands Shiggy have? Did Hori forgot yet another detail he made?

Dramatized from all the beating he took

Yeah, it doesn't. We can just see a generic blood splatter come out of her mouth when she bites, and that wouldn't be gory. The fact that it had to be offscreened shows that MHA is for a more mature audience that can handle scenes which make opbabies cry.

he realized his dad was right and that heroes suck

I said best arc, not one or two pages in a couple dozen chapters that stand out to you. All these arcs as a whole have been shit, though I acknowledge that they had a few good parts.

parts like Water Seven/Enies Lobby were gold all the way through. One Piece hasn't had that in years.

Throw something at them or run away and get something with long enough reach that you can beat them to death with it. It's basically the "Mike Tyson with brass knuckles VS a child with a lightsaber" prompt. Mike Tyson wins by chucking the brass knuckles at the kid to knock them out before gorilla stomping them.

They're both shounen manga aimed at 12 year olds. In fact 12 year olds love over-the-top edgy shit like shiggy's backstory. It's not mature.

I know but I don’t like looking at pictures like that i don’t like it I like cool pictures like Todoroki using his ice or fire powers that’d be so cool I love it

HAHA BOOGERS

I love this site because I go in and write and stuff and talk to kind people so fast and I love it

So is it fair to say now that Shiggy is the least interesting important character?

God Mina's such a slut. I would share her with every boy in the class. She was literally made for gangbangs.

>ywn marry Endeavor and pop out as many kids as he needs
It's not fair, ice mom was so lucky

Attached: 66159470_p9.jpg (1700x1500, 601K)

ops sorry i mean most instead of least

>Open Slavery >Genocide >People being executed >Discrimination >Every characters back story

One piece is actually pretty dark

which has been shown to mean less than nothing. it will in no way hamper him at all.

He is the worst husband ever I hate him.

After all of this, I’m more sure that Dabi is going to defect from the LoV.

Reminder that OPChad and HunterChad are officially allied against Herocaca faggots.
Now keep your heads down before the big two BTFO the shit out of your garbage manga and threads yet again. Let this thread be a warning.

Attached: 1562514216925.jpg (706x1024, 236K)

this is Act Age mangaka pixiv before she deleted it
pixiv.navirank.com/user/2530802/

Dressrosa was goat though, It's true pleb filter.

I'd love to hear your argument.

>Needing to ally to take on MHA
Kek

"Ohh~ Midoriya!!! Fuck me like a rabbit! Breed me!!"

Attached: 55019260_p1.jpg (942x1333, 536K)

He is a good husband, I love him.

Attached: 1515699606056.png (800x693, 793K)

Oh so that's why you're shitposting on both sides now.

>Newcomers like me can trial and error due to the fact that MHA is there as a pillar in this magazine and genre."
t. Gege Akutami

Attached: volume 23.jpg (900x1200, 193K)

>OPChad and HunterChad are officially allied
>Shitpost
Hunterturds are OPchads underlings no less that's the natural order after all, the strong to eat and the weak is on hiatus

yeah i like it too because they're so many nice and cool people here, like you!

dekujiro is based

Shut up he is the number one in sucks he hurt Todorki and everyone

>muh mango is edgy so it's good
it's past your bedtime

No-uh you are cool you tried to help me with hiding bad pictures but you don’t have ipad so it is okay that was so cool because helping people is really cool because that makes you a hero

Good enough argument for Huntercucks

hes cool

Akutami's main inspiration is Togashi.

ki-oon.com/news/488-jujutsu-kaisen-vient-faire-jump-er-le-catalogue.html
>Gege AKUTAMI has always dreamed of being mangaka. Passionate about mangas, he follows the publications of Shonen Jump assiduously and reads all the mangas that come to hand. It is particularly a fan of Yoshihiro TOGASHI, fascinated by the intrigue and ambiguous characters of Yu Yu Hakusho and Level E

>not more porn with Deku's bunny ear costume
It's a crime.

Attached: 1544827003727.png (884x588, 764K)

Yeah, the amount of underage huntercucks in this thread is surprising. You'd think their parents would send them to bed.

Ice mom hurt Shoto more than Endeavor ever did

Attached: 73642092_p0.jpg (800x1132, 1006K)

Jirou's bunnycunny is for bakugo to stuff in front of cuckinari

He's the opposite of cool, in fact his entire story and character consists of LOSING his cool.

Do they shitpost with bnha images in hxh and op threads too?

Attached: 1563489194006.jpg (275x275, 21K)

Look at the Herocucks fear, he already knows he's fucked and is trying to break up the big two alliance.

Attached: 1527226016668.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Reminder that Overhaul was right and quirks are a disease

Attached: Take a Seat.jpg (456x456, 54K)

Can you imagine if your manga was so slow and bad you had to go shitpost in other threads just to find a reason to talk about your series?
Must be sad.

I will think Hori totally missed out by not making the todorokis a family of heroes.

that makes me very happy! you're so sweet, i love you!

oh cool good to see they're just badly disguised trolls then

Please source, searches are turning up nothing

>hxh? of course, togashi has written some of the most compelling, mature and intelligent stories in all manga. his approach to the human condition and willingness to experiment with new genres and ideas throughout must be commended
>one piece? possibly one of the most richly detailed, mysterious and living worlds in all fiction. oda's long term story telling is simply unrivalled, the way he creates long term build ups and payoffs is nothing short of astounding!

>boku no hero? you mean that series with no stakes, abyssmal writing and no meaningful plot progression in years? no thanks, i'm sure kids will enjoy it though.

Attached: 1546925303608.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

one person flooding these threads is not an alliance

Shut up it is because he did mean things to her

akimyich

Attached: 1539709596635.png (108x140, 20K)

You too you are so cool and nice can we be friends please please

>Then we find out about fireice boy and that daddy ruined him and turned him evil

I can't even be mad at the baiting shitposters at this point since it's so fucking easy to get (You)'s out of people on this general. People want them to stop and yet time and time again people keep responding.

Attached: Tired Doc.jpg (512x275, 26K)

>My husband hit me once so I'm going to take it out on my son and scar him for the rest of his life!

Attached: 1542149975953.jpg (1200x401, 94K)

Talk about pathetic.

>OP and HxH are the only good series left in WSJ
>both are 20+ years old
What does this say about the mangazine? Is jump moving away from maturity by making the newer series standard shounenshit?

Attached: 1553456534269.jpg (1116x795, 314K)

frogs publishers are trying to promote JJK by associating it with mainstream series

in Gege Japanese profile Taizou Mote King Saga is their fav manga

Attached: gege.png (635x350, 334K)

Eh, I think the explanation for it as Deku hyping himself up and exaggerating while at the peak of a hysterical strength and adrenaline-fueled high is believable.

yes we can be friends! i love having friends!

she cute

I hope nothing happens to her

>I dont want to hear anyone say this manga isn't dark

It’s gross with the drool and vomit shit

I hope they have FIVE children at least

I hope Shiggy finds her and has a mental breakdown stopping him when he gets flashbacks to his mother

Please shut up it is not like that

Yes me too me too thank you lots!!!

Cope

Attached: 70636437_p6.jpg (1000x1000, 800K)

Now that the thread is dying, post the best Todoroki: Fuyumi

Attached: 1556211666087.jpg (236x314, 19K)

I like how that's all happened in One Piece and yet we've barely seen Oda draw any of it. I don't even think we saw one corpse on Ohara during robins' backstory

What’s a cope also shut up I hate bad fathers and bad men

>intentionally burns her son who is a 8 year old for no logical reason

she deserved everything she got

Best Todoroki coming thru

Attached: 1539632794698.jpg (906x536, 71K)

hunterfags have been saying this for years though. MHA gets some actual content and all of a sudden dark & edgy is bad

>Shiggy's dad hits Shiggy once
>Shiggy has a mental breakdown and kills his entire family

the edge...it hurts

That's just one person though

That's obviously not what happened, but sure

Is this image supposed to be a rip on MHA? It makes MHA look more exciting because of dynamic action scenes whereas the examples used for HxH is just WORDS WORDS WORDS

Attached: 1553486050413.png (677x447, 335K)

Little boys are so precious.

Holy shit!

wtf how did he do that

is this all the same person?

>The retarded hunturd thinks because he can edit images we are friends
Stop hiding behind one piece you seething cuck without content and return to play the bully in this little pond, as one piece is a ocean of adventure and hiatusxhack is just "my first edgy manga"

Mirio looks like Calvin

It's on rule34.

Yep.
Crazy isn't it

I wanna be fucked by mirio

this, i love really young boys!

>kyoani arsonist was quite literally a mentally deranged shitposrer afraid they were attacking his train fetish mad copying it
Yikes.
Here's hoping the Huntard doesn't pull something like that.

We know, Jiro.

With the recent events happening, I fear that Dabi vs. Snatch won't be animated.

Why is jiro the thread's bicycle?

She's cute

Attached: 1546390116742.jpg (1748x2480, 662K)

It is fun bullying chestlets.

Because Jiro is everything westerners look for in Asian girls
>slim
>straight black hair
>flat but not comically flat
>punk rock style
>cute bangs

I wish I could murder you. I'd make it slow and painful

t. Epstein

Epstein is into young girls ... you're thinking of john podesta

not nice!

Nope. Kevin Spacey. It was Kevin Spacey.

What just got deleted?

Bunch of the hxhtard stuff, and other shitposts I would assume

Why don’t mods just rangeban him? It’d make their job a lot easier.