I was about to start watching Hunter x Hunter and lurked random videos because I don't care about spoilers...

I was about to start watching Hunter x Hunter and lurked random videos because I don't care about spoilers, but then I found this. What the hell is leftist anti war environmentalist propaganda doing in a shonen? What the hell is this show even about? I may not even start it if it's all about liberal propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=FEHeJMEh_4Q

Attached: 1437468178509.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkEIaAC2SLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=NkEIaAC2SLI

yeah, huntards thinks this is smart and good writing

Imagine being such a rightwing ideologue that you're both pro-war and anti-environment. Are you also a flat earther?

You're a walking meme m8.

Reminder that practically all hxh threads during hiatus are false flaggers and role players.

sure thing huntard

>environmentalist propaganda

Samefagging shonentard who got IQ filtered

Attached: sw-chart-390.png (6754x3726, 2.52M)

>unironically being pro-war
Ready to die for Israel goy? Or maybe you want to ruin more arab countries so we can have even more refugees?

How is sucking brown people's dick working out for you, yuropoor?

poorly laid bait. Go back to /pol/ faggot

>reading a convoluted fictional story makes me smart
Open a book on physics or math, you drooling huntertard. That'll be a good wake up call for your pitiful self-inflated ego.

I'm currently reading Heideggers' "Einführung in die Metaphysik".

Name your IQ test and your approximate percentiles on each subtest if you want any chance of being taken seriously by Hunterchads. Or are you too low IQ to understand graphs, why do't you go back to reading your shonenshit and leave the real discussions to us Hunterchads?

Attached: 1531864709481.png (350x328, 35K)

If you think that it's liberal propaganda, you're an idiot.

It's been almost a year. Are you still reading your entry level philosophy book, hunterNPC? Don't bother replying, I don't need another canned response.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-18 at 23.28.47.png (1072x583, 234K)

the state of whisperchuunis

>What the hell is this show even about?

"Now, let us drink. Let us drink. Drink to the human race. In every age, there will be good humans and bad humans.
Human life is too long to devote to reproduction, yet too short to devote to learning, in the helix of time.
Perhaps that is why humans succumb to desire and seek release.
Despite the fact that life is complete with the sun, the land, and the poetry."

Attached: 0297-006.jpg (2133x1600, 651K)

American cope. Hope you get cancer and bankrupt your ugly family after death

Why did he hire a body double again?

>he's not American
It must suck living in your third world shithole judging by the way you seethe.

uuu me love war
must send people from my race to die mmm must serve israel and jews fighting their fights

Agree with former
Don't agree with the latter (unless you mean pitoufag)

>anti war
>environmentalist
The fuck? Where?