Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta

>French translation is ahead of the english one and even the raws available in the internet.
That's new, and is Yurea going even more yandere on Ryou's ass?

Attached: u10.jpg (1828x1300, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/27044/ore-no-genjitsu-wa-renai-game-ka-to-omottara-inochigake-no-game-datta
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never seen a thread of this manga here, huh.

There were a couple ones before, it's just that they get archived fast.

Well it is a good manga, hence, there's not much people reading it, seems.

Mischievous sadistic controlling gangster ojousama schoolgirl or cold but naive milk maniac sword assassin oneechan?

Both are good to be honest, but oh boy, Ryou's love life is going to be really diffcult no matter who he choses in the end.

>main girl is complete shit
Every time

Would you this uggo?

Attached: K12.jpg (950x1352, 227K)

Shit taste

Attached: f17.jpg (950x1350, 463K)

I think the ojousama's hotter

What is this manga about? Is it good ?
And by good I mean is it anything but harem/shounen/SoL shit ?

Yurea is hot as hell but Ryou is out of luck he tried to bluff and kiss her in the new chapter and pic related is what he got.
Here is the synopsis
>One day, 25-year-old Hasegawa Ryou wakes up to see a holographic screen floating in front of him. The screen prompts him to save/load files and an item shop, as well as his stats. It seems like he's been sucked into some erotic love game, since his stats depend on seducing women and "capturing" them.After finding a target and going through game-like options, Ryou thinks he knows what he has to do to "capture" his target. Surely he needs to have sex with her, right? And yet when the woman turns out to be a murderer, Ryou finds out the shocking truth: he has to capture these women and unveil their secrets! And if he fails, he dies...
There's only two girls interested in him as of now and they're both crazy in some way.

Attached: n15.jpg (914x1300, 300K)

>prostituting herself for fun
>still a virgin
How?

Not her fault that the guys she tried to have sex with were fags that got disgusted by her burn mark.

Attached: ZA1.jpg (950x1350, 442K)

I've seen the raws but dont know what the fuck is happening, any frenchman here?

"I want you to experience the worst atrocities in the world before I kill you" roughly translated
yes I am a baguette

Not a frenchman but google translator did a good job for once, basically the big tittied bitch that looks like Yurea thinks that Yurea is responsible for her big sister's death, Ryou has to solve that, but since he ran away with the girl, Yurea thinks that he betrayed her, she says to him on the phone that she trusted him and due to that she would kill him, he apologies to her, she sighs says that she will give him a new if he kills the girl but then disregards that saying that he wouldn't be able to. He runs off to meet with Sayaka and says that there's a chance that Yurea is not the one that killed her sister, the dumb bitch stares at him in shock and ran off, Yurea enters the room and Sayaka stabs her again, Ryou then uses a spray to put everyone to sleep, steals a van and takes Sayaka and Yurea with him. He ties Sayaka with a lot of robes and waits. Yurea wakes up, they chat a bit and she then asks what he is planning, he doesn't answer and she says ''in fact, it would be better for you to kill me now since if you let me go home, I will kill you at any cost!'' and the chapter ends.

Attached: n18.jpg (914x1300, 334K)

>Not a frenchman but google translator did a good job for once

This shouldn't really surprise you, google is able to do some languages like French and Spanish really well now, their app has a real time translation feature which works through your phone's camera you should give it a try sometime.

The only solution here is to rape her.

Oh, first time I'm hearing about that, seems interesting I might test it out then.

The english from Mangasushi is not so great.

OP, I just read all of the chapters of this manga that are out in English so far because of this thread. It was fucking based, I really enjoy it. Thank you for the recommendation

This MC is kinda satisfying in a strange way.

He's literally a save scummer.

Everyone who knows about her is smart enough to stay the fuck away, while everyone who doesn't probably doesn't get to live long enough to get the memo.

Even if I knew about her, I wouldn’t be able to stay away. My dick is more powerful than my brain.

Wish I could use this app on this manga, or any of them really. Have you given it a try?

I also think this is a good manga even if initially i saw it as just shit with a Shirou clone MC. Too bad not many people really know or care about it.

Shirou clone as in looks or personality? Because Shirou's first thought on seeing a nude defenseless woman definitely wouldn't be to immediately rape her.

>the advantage of speaking more than 1 language
Where can I find the newest scans? It's been a while since the last time I read work translated by a french team. J'imagine que chercher sur Japscan serait un bon début.

mangadex.org/title/27044/ore-no-genjitsu-wa-renai-game-ka-to-omottara-inochigake-no-game-datta
They have till chapter 24.

The MC is peak brainlet