Did he deserve it?

Attached: 5126569-jonathan_jojoeoh.jpg (916x1920, 271K)

yes fuck joestars

no fuck Dio

maybe fuck Speedwagon

Moralfag Johnathan is way more interesting to watch than the emotionless boring ass Gary Stu of a jojo that Jotaro was in part 3, parts 4 and 6 Jotaro are more tolerable

Attached: 1532533050078.gif (416x414, 1.63M)

No, he deserved better.

i would if i could tbqfh famalam

Still better than Giorno

At least Giorno used his wits and his unique abilities to solve problems, rather than just punching shit really hard and moving really fast.

I like jonathan, jotaro, and giorno and hate josuke and joseph

No. He was a cool guy who deserved more than a few fleeting moments of peace from Dio.

He was a very genuine and nice person for a rich kid who deserved a peaceful ending after the unnecessary bullshit he went through.

It was fate and needed to happen

Attached: 1532267547692.jpg (800x600, 50K)

>t.Dio Brando

Go back to the graveyard Diego

Didnt MiH reset everything anyway and therefore he had a regular life?

Fucking retard, MiH recreated the universe as it was except that everyone who died during MiH is replaced by a copy, then after Pucci dies it's recreated without Pucci ever existing.

Why in general does Yea Forums seem to hate Joseph

No ya dumb. Emporio's final reset created a world without the effects of Pucci. That's why Jolyne was able to lead a normal, happy life as Irene (no longer a Jojo and has none of the suffering that comes with the name). Parts 1-5 still happened.

Do people hate him? This is literally the first I've heard of this. Past the obligatory cheating on his wife, what's there to dislike?

No one hates Joseph, he's the most beloved jojo out there. But, people hate how Araki treated him in part 3 and 4.

>used his wits
You mean his 400 iq that allowed him to figure out every single damn enemy's ability within 10 seconds of the battle starting?

Why would Pucci not existing change Jolyne's name? Doesn't it make more sense to just be an unrelated but similar universe?

It doesn't matter, it's supposed to be symbolic that she is not a Jojo anymore, doesn't have a stand, and that she is free from Dio and Pucci's bullshit.

just realized something. part 1 and 3 are the best parts for dramatic finish endings. and maybe part 2 and 4

How fucking dare you! Speedwagon was a saint!

Get some rest Pucci, you're part is coming up next.