Does reporting the edgy retards who are championing KyoAni burning actually do anything...

Does reporting the edgy retards who are championing KyoAni burning actually do anything? These people are the utmost faggots.

Do your part Yea Forums: report these cretins. This a direct affront to Yea Forums culture.

Attached: SNaLa97AhHlQ1-0sCYPIZH78hkE-xBOpMcoqnfOjZyI.png (960x541, 304K)

we have no mods who care

Its shit but getting mad at people being edgy over shit like this especially on this site is absolutly pointless. Keep in mind that being edgy is how some choose to cope.

Ignore them.

Shut the fuck up pussy.

According to desuarchive, they're all getting 3 day bans. I was hoping they'd be longer, but it should be ample time for the hubbub to die down and for them to return to shitposting on Yea Forums (Hero should be released for Smash by then to keep them occupied)

My wife Chino is so compassionate

dont confuse them with edgetards, theyre most likely salty /pol/babs who are notoriously anti anime

also where the fuck are the mods? they cant keep themselves contained to one thread

Just don't give them attention or even quote them.

Aw, come on. Enjoy life a little.

Attached: 1993166442436.png (283x390, 246K)

>Yea Forums culture
Too late to do anything about it. I'd leave but there's nowhere to go.

Sure, but I'm legit just wanting to know if there is a way to punish them for going too far. Most of the time they aren't even funny, which is where any amount of good they could do comes from.

Edgy or not, if you aren't funny you aren't helping and most of these faggots are just cringy

based chino poster

Said the Gochiusa faggot. Oh, the irony.

funny how i see people here take the high ground and act superior than Yea Forums, when infact they are equal or worse than them

>/pol/ is anti anime
It tries to be and fails miserably

>rarely lurk Yea Forums
who are these people?

It's the internet you fucking autist. Just fucking counteract their post with your own condolences.

Have none of you faggots been here when the 2011 earthquake happened?
It's literally the same shit. Of course Yea Forums feels bad but at the same time edgelords always exist whether they're ironic or not.

Snitch faggot

>Have none of you faggots been here when the 2011 earthquake happened?
>he thinks most of the board has been here for nearly a decade now
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seethe harder you stupid moefag

back then people kept their shit contained to a couple of threads now every retard makes his own thread

>Yea Forums culture
>before this incident killing anime studios and shit was common parlance
Prothelytizing moralfags are as cringey if not more so than the edgeposters

>Yea Forums
>reporting edge
What the fuck happened to this place, i thought the whole "everyone left and was replaced by r*dditors" was a joke but...

@190792390
>seethe
>cope
I want Yea Forumstards to leave

Welcome to Yea Forums

The worst will pass in a month. Unfortunately it will spawn a new tier of ironic shitposting. Every kyoani thread ends up like a Tsukasa thread.

Stay seething moe pedo tard. Go cry about it on social media with your fellow normalfags

What, should we post in the sticky for legit questions and then have no one respond to them? This is that big of news, fella. Yea Forums is going to remember this day for the rest of it's lifetime.

>i thought it was a joke
Why

This. giving them attention and replies is the worst thing you can do next to making moralfag posts and replies complaining about it

>What, should we post in the sticky for legit
I said a couple, not one, note the difference retardlet
You'd know this if you didn't start posting 2016

KyoAnus deserved it for having the most cancerous fanbase on Yea Forums

The earthquake was widespread chaos all around. This is a more personal, more malicious event but it's still a tragedy all the same.

Of course with a more focused event the shitposting will also be more targeted and planned. Just deal with it you tards.

Frequently the moralfag replies are them samefagging to get others to reply to it

judging by a thread I saw get shut down, no, some do care

Stop trying to moderate people on Yea Forums

You should know by now that most of these edgy faggot already given up on life and have zero remorse for anything. Ignore them. It's there only way to make them feel better. They're likely to die alone.

Denial, im still stuck in the past hoping edit tier users wont take over tbe internet.

Mods seem to be doing a good job of listening to report this time, but you know how bans are meaningless especially now that phones have a ban evade button.

Cry more moefag, this was well deserved.

Attached: 1562761468512.jpg (1540x1352, 396K)

>being an edgey retard is okay if it is funny to me personally
begone, retard

Ouch i almost cut myself on the rounded corner.

It's not reporting edge, it's reporting obvious Yea Forums or /pol/ cancer. Someone made a Sachi Komine joke earlier but they're clearly from Yea Forums.

The damage from the earthquake didn't come about from a direct attack against one of the largest, most successful anime studios of all time. You're kidding yourself if you don't think that this is a game changer for Yea Forums.

btw I don't even care that much for KyoAni, none of their shows are in my top 10. It's just really sad this happened to them. at all.

Don’t you ever use my wife Chino to make such a lowQ post again

This post is against the rules, user.

>posts i dont like are obvious v and pol cancer
What level of irony are you on

t. Trainkun

The earthquake didn't have a ton of retards making their "we won [studio]chads moeshit is dead" threads. While there's nothing wrong with Yea Forums's attempts at dark humor in cases like this, it's clear that this kind of shitposting has an entirely different intent.

this. only kyoanitards are seething over "muh edgy posts"

And its still up. While the edge fags are are being banned left and right. Interesting innit?

I'm reporting every edgylord and Yea Forumsincel but mods don't do a shit.

>3 days ban
>press button on router
>no more 3 days ban

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

>cancer complains about cancer

>Its different context therefore its especially bad
Gay

I know it'll probably get deleted and I may even get banned. I just want to know if I'm wasting my time. Which of course the answer is yes. It's still bullshit.

Wrong, that title goes to the studio wars posters and salesfags (i.e. Yea Forums).

>its clear that
You know this is the same thing normal fags say about 4chans usual stuff right? Your self awareness is missing.

>waaah waaah mods this isn't anything like facebook

Welcome to Yea Forums, enjoy your stay

Attached: 1519457811783.jpg (462x533, 183K)

kill yourself

You would not be saying that if big shonen making anime studio got a same fate.

Giving him a (You) just to spite you.
Don't fucking post in the first place if you don't want to give them attention, faggot.

If you had lurked on Yea Forums (not a shounen general) for more than one day you'd understand that there is a difference.

I don't even like KyoAni and I'm seething. Try again faggot.

There's nothing wrong with hating moeshit and you can do that while condemning the arson

also I hope the killer gets rehabilitated

KyoAni is shit. Stop using my daughterslave Chino-chan for your shitposting.

oh so you're just a normal retard. nice

anyone that instigates studio wars is 150% a Yea Forumstard crossboarder

Because most of the posts don't break the rules any more than the moralfaggotry. If they start banning them for being off topic, you should get banned too. Mods know full well that it's best to allow for some degree of off topic posting during happenings, lest they lose traffic or create a reaction by dedicated trolls.

>supporting a feminist fag studio
Derail yourself

The only difference is that all eyes are on one particular group of people instead of an entire country/multiple prefectures.

anyone that instigates studio wars is 150% a Yea Forumstard crossboarder

Ive been avoiding shounen threads for years faggot. The only difference here is that you don't like it.

I am legitimately happy KyoAni is probably closing down, yeah it could have been under better circumstances but you take what you can get.

Any studio shitting out non-stop LN adaptation and boring SoL garbage deserves to burn.

Attached: 1407517861020.jpg (1440x1080, 370K)

I would. A loss to anime is a loss to anime, it doesn't matter which studio that animated a show I dislike burned down because it would be equally disastrous AND because I know that studio names don't mean shit in regards to the actual quality or enjoyment of a show. However, because we're so full of Yea Forumstards who force their console wars everywhere these days, we got a situation like this where people who don't know shit about anime are celebrating the "death of moeshit" because Kyoani got his by a disaster.
Hell, I don't even need to see anything more than that last line. It proves everything that needs to be proven.

Like my president says, if you dont like it you can leave

This is not your safespace buddy

Attached: 1561542814422.png (504x456, 334K)

Morale fags are incapable of distinguishing between "something i dont like" and "something that breaks the rules"

Every edgylord is trolling outside Yea Forums, so they are breaking the rules.

cry moar faggot

fuck off back to /pol/

Kyoani is one the main reason why ironic weebs and normalfags have invaded anime. Good riddance fuck normalfags and fuck your shitty dragon maid show ''xD loli loooooooooool''

Piece of shit ironic weebs im gonna win in the end.

>if you don't like my shitposting you're a moralfag
The fact that your kind is getting this upset at being called out is more than the necessary proof to show how wrong you're here. Lurk more. Or even better, leave forever.

Kill yourself, faggot. People make fun of mass shootings, terrorist attacks, genocide and whatnot every fucking day on Yea Forums and no one bats an eye, but make fun of this and suddenly you're worse than Hitler.

this happens with every tragedy
just because it hits a little closer to home this time changes nothing

Yea Forums never had a lot people who knew anything about anime. Also these studio wars have been going since 2009 so it is not that new thing.

t.
>the most cancerous fanbase on Yea Forums and whole media
shounen

Attached: 1409728724617.jpg (1280x720, 212K)