To the people complaining about "cross-borders" and people being edgy:

I want you to take this moment to reflect upon the fact that those people are literally you during any other day. I know for a fact that most of you would not be above milking entertainment from someone else's suffering as long as that someone else belongs to a group you personally do not care about.

You personally being distressed over the happening and offended by people who were lucky enough to not care about it does not make you any less of a fucking hypocrite bitch. Either man up and take the ridicule like men and not like outraged twitter thots or man up and actually consider never stooping to the level of people who find death funny just because some other happening did not affect you or perhaps even felt good for some reason.

Attached: 103063.jpg (512x512, 272K)

but I never do that because i'm not a cunt

nice blog you faggot, now go back to /pol/ and dont come back you disgusting retard

Attached: chitose.jpg (2807x2777, 1.46M)

I am absolutely sure Yea Forums would dance on bones of Shaft or Trigger or A-1 or JC Staff if it happened to them as well.

This is the exact same shit as when Yea Forums tells people to kill themselves or laughs when an actual suicide happens, then turns around and tells people how great life is and not to kill themselves when they make a thread discussing their suicide

Honestly this has just made me care about the quality of my posts on here a lot less than I did before. I was still under the impression that uninformed shitposts would harm board culture, but I'm at the point where I don't really care about the culture. I'll probably be making a lot more posts on here from now on, so that'll be good to look forward to.

Attached: 1555506699548.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

ah yes, the famous hacker known as Yea Forums, what a crazy fella

Attached: 1550530401199.png (929x1200, 385K)

Oh yeah I'm sure it's Yea Forumsnons making "I'm glad moe is dead" threads. Dumb moralfag.

If it were any other studio, Yea Forums would dance on their graves. It’s just lucky that today’s tragedy was the K-on folks,which is an ok show, any other anime and you’d be up to shit heaps of “lol”and “lmao shitty anime team”

>Yea Forums is incapable of these edy posts
You people are easily as mentally ill as train nigger on a daily basis

Honestly this, everybody would probably be laughing their asses of had this been Trigger

But I make fun of everyone even me

Based, fuck all of the moeshitters. Posting their trash while people are attempting to mourn a death on another board. When it comes back at them, then they want to cry like a bitch and whine. This was well deserved.

Attached: 1560274063881.gif (220x274, 302K)

Stop posting Kyle

You think the "real" Yea Forumsnons would mourn if toei's headquarters got burned down?

Yea Forums and /pol/ didn't ruin the board, Yea Forums did by being unable to go more than 5 seconds without mentioning them

reddit

If it was one of the shonen anime making studios you would be acting same, moefag.

I don't care whether or not people mourn or make jokes about this. I'm just saying the OP is some retard who doesn't know what he's talking about.
Except that the behaviors that made this place shittier over time weren't random. It's all behavior that became ubiquitous on those boards before here.

For the record: I am actually shook by what has happened. It's just that I realized my own hypocrisy and yes, this is me projecting, but I also know this place well enough to know for a fact that most of the people crying right now would not bat an eye over almost any other tragedy just like me.

holy based