Is this confirmed real? Any source?

Is this confirmed real? Any source?

Attached: Dead Directors.jpg (638x960, 53K)

Ishihara and Ishidate are confirmed safe but the rest are "missing" which means dead

I know Takemoto is missing, but yeah otherwise they probably would've tweeted something like "he's in hospital" or "he's okay"

Yasuhiro is the only one so far confirmed dead.

He hasn't been confirmed dead by a reliable source yet

None of the animators or directors died.

in japan, police don't have the authority to declare deaths. only professional medical personnel do.
they will be missing until actual medical investigators are able to verify the remains.
anyone who is still "missing" this long after the attack is certainly dead.
some people online are saying all the directors are accounted for except for Yasuhiro, but I can't read nip, so I cannot confirm

Gatoh said one of the Ishis was okay but didn't say so for his buddy Takemoto and they've already accounted for everyone in the building.

The source for Takemoto being dead was just a twitter post though

>mobile
Fuck off.

kill yourself cancer and lurk more

>Director - Free

>presumed dead

thats not too bad

If they haven't been confirmed alive almost 24 hours after the incident then I think they're pretty much dead.

I fear the worst. I don't think KyoAni is dead for good, but you know damn well that any recovery won't come so easily. KyoAni has more than one location. They may rise again and honestly should try.

Frees director left Kyoani years ago.

some people woth jobs actually care about anime makers, neet

This has permanently crippled the studio, that's not even considering the injured who can't work anymore and the mental impact of watching your co-workers burn to death.

Don't be an idiot.

get a better job then, dirty boy.

Good less shit anime in the world.

It's the new guy.

It doesn't make your IQ go any higher though.

> Haruhi director is gone
Now I remembered the screencap with user who had an incurable illness and now I actually feel sad.