El-Melloi Case Files

Ep 3 preview pics are out, Luvia is in it.

Attached: ep3_02.jpg (1200x675, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FW1QY76d-40
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Fate/Zero:Act_12_Part_3
forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5875-The-BAMBOO-BROOM-DIARY-(Nasu-and-Takeuchi-blog)?p=2646005&viewfull=1#post2646005
imgur.com/a/khZ15vN)
youtube.com/watch?v=Xu1u4iWKkd8
streamable.com/zc1vz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why does every fate installment suck dick

>教室で騒がしく繰り広げられるのはいつもの現代魔術科の光景と思いきやロード・エルメロイⅡ世の様子がおかしい。聴講に来たルヴィアがグレイにその理由を尋ねると、お気に入りの喫茶店が休業状態になったためだという。
>このままでは仕事が捗らないと喫茶店へ事情を聞きに向かったロード・エルメロイⅡ世だが、調査に入った地下水道で不気味な影に襲われてしまう。調査から一向に戻らない彼を心配したグレイは、フラットとスヴィンに助けを求める。

Something bout Luvia's favorite coffee shop closing, and her, Svin, and Flat getting lost in underground tunnels. My moon is pretty bad.

Attached: ep3_01.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

When does Rin appear?

Case Files is before FSN so she's still in Japan. The Grail War hasn't even started yet, it's still a few months away.

The final boss in the last volume of the LNs happens on the same night that Shirou summons Saber.

>Something bout Luvia's favorite coffee shop closing
It's Waver's favorite cafe.
>and her, Svin, and Flat getting lost in underground tunnels
Waver went to investigate why it closed, got attacked by someone in the sewers and didn't come back. Gray, Flatt and Svin went to search for him, not Luvia.

>Luvia's favorite coffee shop closing
onsen episode soon?
beach episode soon?

How do you go from coffee shop to beach episode?

How do I go from bullshit to bullshit?

ez pz

>Luvia
Picked up

Is there a route where she ends up with Shero?

Will she please Waver for good marks?

The only times Shirou and Luvia have been in the same place are Hollow Ataraxia and Prisma Illya

So no.

so why didnt waver go to fuyuki early to summon iskander?

In ep. 4 when they each the old peoples home.

Her Case Files design is so much better than her usual one.

Attached: Luvia_in_Lord_El-Melloi_II_Case_Files.png (700x1692, 2.16M)

He wanted to but the plot of this series got in the way. The villain shows up during the arc the anime is adapting and then Waver is too busy dealing with him to think about the war.

by serving coffee on the beach.

Attached: sandy.jpg (1500x1125, 385K)

TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES OLD MEN TO PAY OFF MELLOI-SENSEI'S DEBTS

Supposedly, Nasu got really excited about the character of Luvia and planned to do a continuation of Fate where Shirou worked as her butler and they went around solving magic mysteries. It never happened, but the whole "Shirou working as Luvia's bulter part-time after F/HA" ended up sticking as canon.

if someone were to wanna do this chronically they would have to watch Apocalypse, Zero, Case Files then pick their poison of Unlimited blade works or Heaven's feel, right? God I hope they never make a Hollow Apoco anime those poor bastards are gonna be even more confused unless they watched the Deen adaption of the Fate route and even then more confused on how it's all a dream but not because when a certain someone wakes up some of the situations are still the same as another certain someones still being alive despite the end of the war and two freeloaders still hanging out in a certain house.

This franchise is a load of bullocks how can anyone torment themselves figuring this shit out let alone take pleasure in it?

>going through mega-franchises chronologically

full retarded

Apocrypha is a separate timeline and completely separate from the SN/Zero/Case Files world.

Go through it in release order, not chronological order. That's true for literally every series on the planet, retard.

read the VN you fucking nerd

why not get an enforcer to handle it? arent they supposed to be the magic cops?

They would only jump into action if the final boss had a Sealing Designation. Did he/she?

Because Heartless plot directly affects Waver and Iskandar. He just can't let it slide.

Is she going to have big tits in this show?

Shut your mouth motherfucker I started on the Heavens feel movies last year
No it's not, it's the 3rd war
Not an excuse
No, it's outdated and the translation's off

Because Heartless literally hacks Waver's Master rights as part of his plan.

Attached: 23435231_1988967941344326_5837483821643648135_n.jpg (657x960, 35K)

>No it's not, it's the 3rd war
Where did you get that from?

Flat should be in "Watson" position instead of Gray, or at least similar character. She just can't afford anything besides beeing cute saber clone. Also Gray and Waver make a pair of two introverts that solving mysteriesand this isn't going to work at all. I understand that Flat is Narita's character so author if Case Files can't use him freely as him but he could at least make someone else to work better with Waver in pair.

Attached: D_v2UOtUIAACVuj.jpg (828x924, 237K)

i thought they intervened if a mage was going around doing stupid shit that might get the public/church/etc involved. And if the villain wasnt doing any of that, then there really wasnt any reason for waver to get involved since hes not a hero of justice like EMIYA.

does that mean Rin shows up too eventually?

The thing is that it's something that directly involves him. He is doing it for personal reasons.

To be fair, Reines does the Watson thing too and Flat and Svin are pretty much involved in almost every arc.

Attached: 40056724_2164752460432539_8448548967309901824_o.jpg (2048x1495, 450K)

>cookie cutter drill hair blond
>likely tsundere
right

No, she met Luvia only when she went to London after HGW.

Attached: 1458708097211.png (990x1260, 1.29M)

She is more of a proper dignified ojou type when Rin is not involved.

youtube.com/watch?v=FW1QY76d-40

>No it's not, it's the 3rd war
No, it's technically 4th war because the divergence from FSN timeline is that in 3rd war Eizberns summoned Amakusa instead of Angry Manjew and the war ended with Darnic and nazis stealing Great Grail. Apocrypha is completely separate timeline where events of FZ and FSN don't happen.

The point is that everyone else but Gray does it better.

why is he so butthurt about waver

Flat is ultra autistic, you dont want to watch him.

It's more of a he just needs that and he is the perfect target. He is also kind of a dark reflection of Waver, kind of like his Moriarty.

OHOHOHOHOHOHO

See She's only tsundere with Rin. She's pretty openly affectionate with anyone else she likes.

She is pretty tsundere with waver too.

Attached: 1533673843732.png (1114x1600, 1.34M)

What is going on here

I'm not sure, but it looks like they are in her bedroom and she is questioning why they are there.

He was going to.

She was expecting Rin

Attached: 1558027368440.jpg (1320x957, 973K)

Just read chapter 3 of the manga.

Volumen action when?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.35.081.png (1280x720, 1.98M)

>strip down to lingerie
>dont bother to lock the door

literally why.

new chapters when?

So is the show about professor waver being a detective?

Based Finnish girl

isnt mercury poisonous to the touch or something?

It doesn't, keep crying

Attached: Ruler_1_art.png (512x724, 494K)

I really want an ova that's continuation to ubw. It'd really be nice to see shiro and rin's life in clock tower

It's magic.

How come final ascension art looks fine but this looks like shit.

Rin doesn't go to London until a couple years after Stay Night. Case Files is before Stay Night.

No Rin here.

Attached: 1470883969107.jpg (990x1440, 450K)

I want to see Waver and Shirou hang out so fuckin bad.

It's less than a couple of years.

You kind of got that in UBW's last episode.

Yes.

The anime is adapting volumes 4 and 5 of the LNs, the arc where the major villain, basically Waver's Moriarty, dirst shows up.
The manga is adapting from the start and I think it's on volume 3 right now?
2 and a half volumes of the actual LN are translated. It's still ongoing but updates are at a pretty good pace.

Will it feature more Iskander jerk off?

Someone redpill me on this chick and why she looks like that. Actual spoiler, for a character who will show up later in the arc that the anime is doing.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pqdhsouJ4S1stgjnz_1280.png (800x1250, 821K)

He never actually shows up but Waver thinks about him a lot and wears his shirt when he's at home.

Waver wants to summon him in time for Fate Stay Night but the plot of this series gets in the way before he has the chance to. The villain Dr. Heartless also wants to summon him but since the LNs aren't translatedmI don't know why he does.

Attached: DbfQwfGX4AAVIjm.jpg (471x677, 98K)

Damn, Iskander completely mind broke him.
Was the dick THAT good?

>episode 1 has a character ask Waver if he lost his virginity in Japan and Waver freaks out
Yes.

>isnt mercury poisonous to the touch
No, it's not.
You can even lick it and whatnot as long as you don't actually ingest it.

Reminder that the final volume happens the same night that Shieou summons Saber, and as a magical reaction to that summoning Gray's hair starts turning blonde and she gets a dragon mana engine like Saber has.

Slowly turning more and more into a Saberface over time, truly a fate worse than death.

Attached: 4b1dd772f0cf00fc251714cc81322b04.jpg (2891x4800, 500K)

She is Iskandar's Shadow. She doesn't even have a name, she was Hephaestion's twin sister and was trained by Olympia to be their (both Alexander and Hephaestion) magical susbitiute in the case some other kingdom or empire cursed them or tried to affect them with magic. She is kind of a representation of that anecdote with Darius' mother of "Hephaestion is also Alexander".

She also hates the Diadochi a lot and feels super pissed at the idea of them being a bunch of hypocrites due to being summoned in Ioinoi Hetaoiroi regardless of what they did.

Attached: 40072696_2164751967099255_1238897069016481792_o.jpg (2048x1495, 338K)

me behind gray

Do not fret. This mysterious anonymous girl will be there to give Gray her Last Mercy. Let us pray for all the Saberfaces' souls.

Attached: 1901f50bc1d3d1e0c96e405604fee17a.jpg (2100x1182, 390K)

Will Gray look like MHXX in a few years?

Attached: 516.jpg (518x767, 67K)

Best Saber saving the other best Saber.

Attached: 1546299734028.png (1066x1491, 1.82M)

Cute sanchan

College-ish age XX Saber is more attractive than megamilk milf Lancer Saber, and I say this as a titsfag.

fpbp

>Waver and Shirou
Why would you want to put two turbo-autists who put their servant on a pedestal in a room together?

To be fair, UBW Shirou wasn't that autistic about Saber.

Is there a route where she ends up with Rin?

Too much emphasis on the muscle definition and the nose.
Luvia hasn't been portrayed this muscular before so it looks out of place when everyone was expecting ojousama.

Prillya

How old is Luvia here? OP pic looks really young.

Same as Rin.

>go check out this non anime and non manga thing
Shut the fuck up crossboarder, stop shilling your shitty teenager fan fiction from 2004

Read it, faggot.

I'd rather read nekopara for the plot

So, what, 16 or so?

I never understood how Rinfags can exist when Luvia is just Rin but super rich and aryan.

Luvia doesn't have that "absolute territory" thing some people love.
Also she's not a tsundere(mostly), while Rin is and lots of people like tsunderes.

>and lots of people like tsunderes.
That explains a lot.

Luvia is an ojou and ojous suck.

Twintails > drills

She's literally just a shallower copy of Rin. She's Rin with almost all her personality stripped away and replaced with ohohoho laughs.

perfect, then whats stopping reine from making a mercury tentacle monster and using it to rape Gray?

So Rin's grandma was an Edelfelt right? And she and Luvia are like, second cousins?

I haven't played Ataraxia fill me in on this before I start talking out my ass about things I don't know.

Attached: laughing whores.jpg (1046x590, 81K)

Rin's personality isn't that great to begin with.

Im pretty sure she becomes way prettier than she was before. Most girls would kill for that.

Then that says a lot about how shallow of a character Luvia is, doesn't it?

Don't remember if it was Rin's grandma or someone older, but they share the same blood, yes.

Short version:
Third Holy Grail War, the Edelfelts send two representatives(they have a weird bloodline trait). One of them goes missing
Then the Tohsakas suddenly have access to Edelfelt family magical knowledge. They suspect they kidnapped/mind controlled/raped one of the representatives.
The Tohsakas claim it was a legitimate eloping.

Most girls aren't being turned into a clone of King Arthur by their cultist family so they can have Arthur's ghost possess her body and begin Britain's second golden age under Arthur's rule.

Do Rin and Luvia know they're related?

Oh yeah, Gray's mother is crazy in into the whole thing.

Attached: 23316456_1988969114677542_2397633354719636931_n.jpg (657x960, 48K)

Two Edelfelt sisters were Masters in the Third Grail War.
One of them went missing during the war and married into the Tohsakas. We don't know if it was against her will or consensual.
Her kid was Tokiomi, RIn's dad.

If they did they wouldn't have all that sexual tension between them.

Given how Rin uses Edelfelt magecraft I'd assume so.

Most likely. That's the reason why Edelfelts are so butthurt about Tohsakas in the first place.

They do. That's why they have a rivalry. The Edelfelts claim the Tohsaka stole part of their bloodline. So they are obligated to feud
Even though they get along really well, they just can't admit that(even to themselves) because of the feud thing.

I'm pretty sure somwhere was said that the foreign blood came from Tokiomi's mother.

Yes.

The Edelfelts despise the Tohsakas because Tohsakas basically fucked up their Ore Scales crest by "stealing" half of it.

The whole reason of their rivalry is because the Edelfelts are butthurt about Tohsaka taking their magecraft.

Because it's not Fate, UBW, Zero, Carnival Phantasm, Garden of Avalon or Grand Order. That's why.

>Tokiomi's mom was a blonde European
>In the Extra timeline Tokiomi cheats on his wife with another Euro girl which eventually leads to Rin's blonde niece also named Rin

Tohsaka men have a type I see.

Attached: Rinextra.jpg (908x631, 174K)

Oh yeah, this thing.

Attached: Paolo_Veronese_-_The_Family_of_Darius_before_Alexander_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (1920x931, 464K)

Drill hair blondes are literally the closest to goddesses

Her whole village is in on it I think.

Tohsaka women also seem to have a type.

Attached: 1446674276215.png (1280x1464, 1.33M)

Consider the following
>Tokiomi's dad fucked a foreign woman, maybe even eloping with her
>Tokiomi had two kids with his wife(Most magus only have one), and maybe cheated on his wife with a foreign woman
>Rin is bi and has a weak anus
>Sakura is Sakura
The Tohsaka family are all sluts. It's in the blood.

>every kid that Tokiomi produces looks exactly like Rin
Strong Tohsaka genes

Attached: __toosaka_rin_fate_stay_night_and_etc_drawn_by_riichu__d5df7267f1139ab72e1840374840815f.jpg (500x700, 121K)

Rin is straight though.

Yeah, sword autists.

Attached: fate-series-fate-stay-night-movie-heaven-s-feel-rin-tohsaka-sakura-matou-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x467, 114K)

She wants Saber's taco, and is awfully flirty with Luvia. She's bi.

Rin is bi

Her mom is VERY into it.

Extra Rin is Tokiomi's granddaughter I think. But for her to still look exactly like Rin, those are REALLY strong genes.

Yurifaggots out.

I'm pretty sure she says something like "oh I guess I learned I'm bi" during the sex scene in the woods in Fate.

>Red hair
He has European DNA too user.

>Reminder that Shirou is a redhead who was living in Fuyuki during the 4th grail war
>Reminder that Shirou has a 'larger than average' number of magic circuits, especially for a first-generation magus
>Reminder that the 4th grail war had a redhead from Fuyuki who was confirmed to be from a defunct magus line
>Shirou and Ryuunoske are related

I don't like yuri

Nigger what? She CANONICALLY is into Saber. This comes up in two fucking routes, and hollow/ataraxia. This isn't about being a yurifag, Rin is bi.
At best she's 'mostly straight, but likes blond women'

red hair is just light brown hair in anime, just like purple and blue hair represent black hair.

A throwaway line from an H-Scene that is never referenced again and goes against Rin's own characterisation in her other H-Scenes in other routes does not say anything.

Also reminder that in GO, Sengo Muramasa says he thinks Shirou might be his descendant and if Shirou met people who knew Muramasa in life they'd probably mix them up.

No this shit inspired her tranny fgo artist. Prillya Luvia is hotter

Attached: 1489338908236.gif (300x297, 965K)

What you claim is canon is just willful misinterpretation of the source material to justify /u/fag delusions.

>Muramasa is STILL not available to players
fuck you delightworks

Who Shirou was before fire is irrelevant at this point because, well, that person died in the fire and wasn't Emiya Shirou.

yeah he was Uryuu Shirou

True enough, but I still find the odd connections between Shirou and COOOOOOOOOOOOL to be interesting, and worth questioning.

Fucking FINALLY.

>In the Apocrypha timeline Sakura was sent to live with the Edelfelts instead of the Matous and became an OHOHOHO just like Luvia.

Attached: 1515174417105.png (500x489, 267K)

Breast ending.

Attached: 1504822345205.jpg (935x913, 834K)

> Luvia and Sakura became wrestling tag team in that world

Apocrypha Rin is a kung fu wizard instead of gem wizard, too.

That is just fantastic.
I assume this was an official way to end the feud.

Absolutely not.

Why didn't Tokiomi just do this in Zero?

He literally explains it in Zero. Giving her to the Matous means that he doubles the chances that a Tohsaka wins the HGW.

>And of course, that red-haired boy is living there with his original surname unchanged, but still having a honest and upright personality (as shown in his appearance in “Capsule Servant”), and likely going through days with a love comedy-like tone, along with a twin-tail magic-fist user and her cheerful little sister who laughs like a high-class young lady.

Attached: Capsule Servant Shirou.jpg (500x456, 55K)

Edelfelts already had successor while Matous didn't. But in Apocrypha timeline Matous were wiped out.

He figured the Matou were a better bet.

Because the Makiris were still around, he felt he owed them due to past friendship, and Kariya was being a creepy fuck.

So what did he do when his older brother got arrested for being a serial killer?

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Fate/Zero:Act_12_Part_3

Blame the anime for skipping this whole part, making Tokiomi seem far more evil than idiotic.

Attached: FZ_v03_00q.jpg (1057x1600, 251K)

The Matous still existed (Zouken and all of them die out in Apocrypha), the Edelfelts had a successor (Luvia), the Edelfelts hated the Tohsakas, and a dose of good old shitty Tohsaka luck.

Kariya literally stalks the Tohsaka children, but avoids Grandpa Zouken like the plague. Obvious answer is to put Sakura in Zouken's house to get rid of Kariya.

>Kariya

Attached: Is this you.gif (640x360, 567K)

did nothing wrong

He did a lot of things wrong

Holy fuck imagine Sakura in CT.

Attached: Imaginary_around.png (512x875, 358K)

IT
IS
TIME

Iirc there's at least one timeline where she does that Rin accidentally dials in FHA thanks to Ruby

Attached: 1555451295930.png (900x934, 1.04M)

Isn't the one that Rin dials just adult Rin

>Reminder that thanks to the Kaleidoscope there a timeline where Medea was never summoned, and instead Luvia summoned the caster for the 5th HGW

She dials Luvia before dialing her future self.

Non shit subs when?

Attached: 10462323586074.png (815x1200, 870K)

Literally nothing better than ojousama sitting on a throne or big chair with their legs crossed.

This thread needs more Luv

Attached: 1562653227571.jpg (849x1200, 198K)

>"Archer" route: Basically a Saber route Normal End where things progress more or less the same, but Saber isn't saved and Shirou doesn't get together with anyone. Ilya withers away and dies a year after the Grail War, which leaves a permanent scar in Shirou's heart. He goes to London with Rin to learn more about magecraft, and presumably meets Luvia at this point, but most likely doesn't really date anyone. He becomes full Seigi no Mikata, makes a contract with the world, gets betrayed by a friend and becomes a Counter Guardian after he's executed.
>Saber route: Shirou presumably goes to London with Rin in order to learn more about magecraft. Probably meets Luvia, but he never fully moves on from Saber so most likely nothing comes of it.
>Rin route: Shirou goes to London with Rin and lives with her in a cheap apartment. His first meeting with Luvia is when he saves her from assassins with Bakuya in one hand and a bag of groceries in the other. Also, three years after the True End, Rin becomes a sickening ball of sugar who dotes on Shirou constantly. RIP in piece.
>Sakura route: Shirou never goes to London. His doll body's gonna take a couple years to adjust its prana flow, so there's no point anyway. Plus he's given up becoming a seigi no mikata. He probably never meets Luvia in this route.
>Uncomfirmed route: Shirou meets Luvia for the first time when she and Rin are seen falling from the Tower of London after one of their fights, so he's forced to save them. After this, Shirou and Luvia go on globetrotting adventures together, at one point attending a party hosted by the Fate world line's Van Fem.
>????: Shirou slaughters an entire cult, loses his ideals and becomes an edgelord.

imagine if king arthur had been resurrected, the UK would have been saved.

She would have said "No, you piece of shit" and left.

"Archer" route is widely believed to be the cut Illya route.

huh?

Nope. Nasu confirmed that the Archer route was basically a Fate route where "something was missing" and certain conditions weren't achieved. It's a route where Shirou and Saber understood each other, but Shirou failed to convince her of anything and they simply parted on good terms.

Luvia even has her own command seal design.

Attached: Command Spells.jpg (1620x1142, 969K)

It's interesting how Shirou and Ilya have similar designs, but they're pretty different from Kiritsugu's.

Kirei and Uryuu also have similar designs.

Similar Command Spell designs:
>Shirou/Ilya
>Rin/Tokiomi
>Sakura/Kariya (Only in terms of concept. They're both flowers)
>Kiritsugu/Altria
>Ryunosuke/Kotomine (Assassin)

He still didn't deserve what happened to him.

Attached: 1523294618385.png (900x1272, 670K)

Luvia is a bitch.

>Arturia Pendragon
wait what

Based on some art that Takeuchi drew of a Saber as a normal high school student who becomes a Master.

Pretty sure she'd just peace out.

She'd go full cold king mode, tell the villagers that what they've done is wrong and leave them.

Apocrypha is explicitly not the 3rd HGW. It's as much the 3rd HGW as HA is.
Apocrypha is the "Great Holy Grail War" taking place around the same time F/SN did, but without a major Fuyuki HGW in between.

Attached: 3b8a922a16815eccd94b43e8d542ad64.jpg (707x1000, 374K)

Attached: 8f640f1ec934ad4883381d99390b52ef.jpg (1169x827, 794K)

Aprocrypha is technically the 4th HGW. The timeline split during the 3rd war.

What the fuck is up with the faces

>deviantart

Enforcers are lucky to hunt down an actual Designee once in a decade. Rogue magi, monsters, and people who threaten to reveal magecraft are what make up most of their day to day.

Well that's a dumb pairing.

It helps that she is a pretty adorkable girl struggling to be a "detective."
That said, the 2nd stage is awful.

Attached: WhatTheFuckIsThisOutfit.jpg (850x750, 144K)

I like Tekkaman Moonlight Demonbane.

Attached: yande.re 405618 luviagelita_edelfelt seifuku toosaka_rin.jpg (2867x4098, 2.69M)

She's obviously waiting for a man (not waver) to come in and fuck her

How come there isn't even one official picture of them scissoring
Seems like a huge oversight to me

OH HO HO HO

WAVER SENSEI PLEASES RICH LOLIS FOR MONEY

Because they're not gay.

Wouldn't Shirou be the child of Ryunosuke's sister, and thus not have the Uryuu name?

>OOOH SEIBAH
>OOOHH SEIFUKU OU
>OOOOOHHHH JAANNUUUUUU
>Wait, why are you even here, Gilles?

FPFP. Fatemonkeys BTFO.

>hirou doesn't get together with anyone. Ilya withers away and dies a year after the Grail War, which leaves a permanent scar in Shirou's heart.
Are you sure he didn't fuck Ilya?

The UK of today is inhabited by the invaders of her time.

>basically tenure for life
>spends all time outside of work just playing video games, drinking and smoking inside a room
Living the dream

they're both in the jeanne fan club so he brought them their weekly mags

Ilya dying breaks his heart no matter what the route, user.

She would've made sure Nigel won.

*ahem*

Attached: 1554141499754.png (620x1200, 372K)

>Those tiny Ilya breasts
Hot.

Does she like Luvia?

>one official picture of them scissoring
That's too much to even ask, TM stopped making official porn very long time ago.

>first post fuckin' pathetic
agreed.

It's like you can just see the Troyca leaking out from this.

I don't think they ever interact. Reines was barely in the volume with Luvia.

>"I cannot even comprehend how you can derive such pleasure from the collection of such ugly and inelegant gems. Indeed, someday I shall have to show her the true meaning of quality."
>"Well I never, that goddess has a summer outfit!? Ugh, there is no other choice. Quickly! Quickly fetch me my swimsuit, Master!"
>"Shero... No, it's just a slip of the tongue. That is surely not his name. Why did I speak such a name, I wonder?"
>"That must be the end that his ideals had led him to. Perhaps those burnt out ashes were the true form of his goal. But... Ggh! How truly irritating! I must give him a piece of my mind this instant!"
>"That magus is always so noisy and meddlesome. Though I will at least admit that he's a capable instructor."
>"Their valiant forms are a sight to behold, but... Are they not a tad too young? No, with the Human Order in such a state, pure hearts such as theirs are a form of strength. Though that only makes my heart ache all the more."
>"I wonder why. My eyes are always drawn to her. Perhaps I shall allow her to be my personal attendant."

I agree, Troyca's animators are better illustrators than the novel guy.

^ big yikes

The design on the right looks like something drawn by a 12yo deviantartist. Not only it's ugly but it's hilariously wrong anatomically, even by anime standards.

Hmmmm

Attached: Gray.png (600x1300, 486K)

Which route did Archer meet Ajax in person?

Why didn't Case Files use Ototsugu's Reines design? It appeared before CF started.

Attached: Reines_apocrypha.png (275x499, 125K)

Case Files is pretty much the sole work were she's not a joke character.

Ajax might have been Rin's Servant in his own Grail War. Rin not summoning Emiya would certainly explain certain details.

That's just too generic.

novel Gray is the best version

Attached: 1533718930949.jpg (2293x1700, 3.05M)

Your pic sure but is ugly as fuck.

Ajax would never be an Archer class and every other class is accounted for. Even if Rin didn't summon Emiya in Emiya's backstory, she still had to summon an Archer.

Archer probably just saw Ajax while he was doing his counter guardian job. Same as how he got Caladbolg.

Does this mean a Counter Guardian Job had Archer present during the Trojan War?

Damn, imagine Archer wondering how insane it is to be summoned right in the middle of the Trojan War.

Imagine if it was Archer who shot Achilles in the knee instead of Paris who couldn't finish the job

Wouldn't it be better if Gray changed her hairstyle? Then she'd look a little less like Altria. The face might still be a problem, but a change in hairstyle can actually do a lot. Add in some makeup and you'd become unrecognizable.

It wouldn't change the fundamental issues with her appearance, but at the very least she wouldn't have to wear a hood all the time. Imagine if it were summer.

Her hair would probably morph back into Artoria's over time anyway.

>changed her hairstyle
Every time some one mention this.

Attached: Hawaiian shirt = Grey's Seibah curse.jpg (900x582, 251K)

I wouldn't be surprised if she tried that and then woke up the next morning with her hair magically back in a Saber bun.

Also I think she wears lipgloss? No other girl in this show has shiny lips like her.

>goth shoes
>tracksuit
>scythe
>saberface
fatefags, shake my head to be desu...

She doesn't wear a tracksuit. But I wish she did now, they're cute.

hello sceleton lady

Was Gray's hair grey before the cult started changing her?

[citation needed]

Grey is probably her original hair color. Saber was blonde, remember?

>Dantes can burn souls away with Monte Cristo Mythologie
>Dantes can essentially stop time and attack at leisure with Enfer Château d'If
>Dantes can revive himself or someone else from death with a temporary rank up in parameters with Attendre, Espérer

this dude is broken

Attached: 1538394876742.jpg (1443x2048, 451K)

I just want a rom-com with Rin and Luvia fighting over Shirou. Is that too much to ask?

Rin goes to London during the interim between Stay Night and Hollow Ataraxia, a period of ~6 months IIRC.

For now, the timeline for this reality is:
KNK > Zero > Case Files > Tsukihime > Stay Night > Hollow Ataraxia > One Day!

You get that arc in Prisma 2wei and nothing else.
It hurts being a luviafag
It hurts more being a ranifag

Wheres strange fake

A separate timeline, the same one as Fate / School Life

The King of the Cavern is strong and reliable. Kind of a chuuni loser in terms of personality, but let's put that aside.

>One Day!
Those are fan doujins.

Strange Fake is made up with a lot of little details that fuck with it being in line with basically any previously established timeline.
It feels hilarious that Waver becomes El Melloi II in every Fate timeline BUT Prototype. Prisma's unconfirmed but almost guaranteed since the 4th HGW still happens to some extent.

Strange Fake is part of the same branch-off timeline as Apocrypha, taking place around the same time. It's also less stable since it uses a false lesser grail as the catalyst, so the rules kind of fall apart.
Fan Doujin that have been accepted by pretty much everyone as canon at this point, even being acknowledged by Nasu.
>He doesn't know that fan material often makes it into canon work
>When literally half of the Type Moon canon is based off of fan concepts.

>Strange Fake is part of the same branch-off timeline as Apocrypha
That doesn't make any sense. Fate/strange fake references events from Fate/stay night. Fate/stay night can't happen in the world of Apocrypha.

I didn't think it possible, but somehow this Luvia looks worse than Astraea.

Attached: Ruler_4_art.png (512x724, 440K)

>Strange Fake is part of the same branch-off timeline as Apocrypha, taking place around the same time.
No it's not.

>Strange Fake is part of the same branch-off timeline as Apocrypha, taking place around the same time. It's also less stable since it uses a false lesser grail as the catalyst, so the rules kind of fall apart.
False. Luvia's without Sakura.

That art isn't bad. It's the standard standing shots that are the problem.

It mentions the Fuyuki war and Gilgamesh being summoned prior, both of which still HAPPEN in that timeline, but now instead Gil was summoned into a false HGW in Fuyuki in 94 instead of a true one. IIRC the master of berserker is different during that one since Zouken died and can't manipulate shit.

How would the Fuyuki War happen if the Grail was stolen?

>It mentions the Fuyuki war and Gilgamesh being summoned prior, both of which still HAPPEN in that timeline, but now instead Gil was summoned into a false HGW in Fuyuki in 94 instead of a true one.
Evidence of it being a false HGW?

>True Berserker in SF isn't an Edison spiderbot
What the fuck?
What have I missed?

Narita probably planned it to be Edison but GO spoiled that. It's Humbaba now.

How unfortunate. Even though they gave him a way out by mentioning an elixir or something that would turn Edison into a monster of some sort.

>Red Hare and berserker Lu Bu exist.
>Edison (berserker) couldn't still be a rampaging spiderbot
I'M MAD!

The fukuki grail was stolen during the 3rd war (Literally the backstory of Apoc), leading to a breakdown of the grail system, allowing grail wars to pop up all over the world (Literally chapter one or two of Apoc), including a false war in Fuyuki that Gil was summoned into (Go read SF, this was in book one). The breakdown in the grail war's infrastructure allows all kinds of fucked up things, including double-servants and "Fake" servants (The major plot points of Apoc and SF).

Fucking tertiaries.

It's Narita's fault for being too stuck on "canon". It's already established that Fate/strange fake is a separate timeline and different versions of the same Heroic Spirit can exist in the throne so I honestly can't see what his deal is.

>person who thinks anything after Fate Zero is canon calling other people tertiaries

Post a quote from Strange Fake saying the American ritual is based on the fake HGW ritual given freely by the Yggdimillennia rather than just a poorly copied Fuyuki ritual done by the US government

>Edison can't both be a lion man and a machine
>But Vlad III, Lu Bu, Elizabeth Bathory, technically Lu Bu and I believe Mordred get to change species entirely in alternate forms.

Nigga there is nothing about the fuyuki grail being stolen in Strange Fake. It's literally Americans thinking they can do better because the japanese have fucked it up so bad..

>user doesn't know that the nasuverse canon is fluid and that if you can make it fit, it fits.

Fue is canon, fight me.

Sorry, but I was never interested in Apocrypha enough to actually read it. Considering how it's said to end, I'm pretty sure I made the right call. Besides, as long as I read the main things, I don't see how I'm a tertiary. Fate/Apocrypha will never be particularly relevant.

To elaborate, I swear I remember reading something that Mordred, summoned as a berserker, takes on a notable amount more draconic features from the family crest.

I don't even know what "Fue" is because I'm not a tasteless plebian who gives a shit about anything Fate related outside of the original VN

He stopped though. That's sad. I think I have all of them up to 16 somewhere in here.

>In the past, this Heroic Spirit, who possessed great divinity, was apparently summoned in the Holy Grail Wars of a land known as Japan. It was said that Gilgamesh’s power surpassed that of many other heroes, and that he had emerged as the victor.
4th HGW
>His apprentice, or at least, the man who must have been his apprentice until a few minutes ago, took a step towards him. “The system created by the Makiri, Einzberns, and Tohsaka was truly amazing,” he said, in a voice bereft of emotion. “That’s why we couldn’t copy it perfectly. We would’ve liked to begin the war with an exact copy... but we used the Third Holy Grail War as our template, and that was a real mess of its own, you see. It really is a shame.” Faldeus clearly looked as though he couldn’t be past his mid-twenties, and yet he was narrating events from over 70 years ago as if he had seen them himself.
No mention of Apocrypha's fake wars
>Lord El-Melloi II was a magus who had participated in the Fourth Holy Grail War and survived unscathed. He taught lectures on Modern Magical Studies, which was derided as a worthless subject, but in the space of several years had produced a number of excellent magi under his tutelage, earning him a reputation as the “Genius Counselor.” And the pupil that had been under his wing the longest was none other than young Flat Escardos.
4th HGW mentioned, no mention of Apocrypha fake wars

So Strange Fake is it's own stupid timeline, then?

The Great Fire of Fuyuki, the destruction of a high-rise hotel, the summoning of a sea monster, and the loss of military fighter jets had all occurred during the Fourth Holy Grail War
4th again
>Even in the case of Fuyuki, Japan, it had only been possible to hush up numerous disasters thanks to decades of preparation for the Holy Grail Wars. The covering up of incidents such as the loss of the fighter planes had required political capital from every possible angle.
decades of preparation = not apocrypha-style wars
>“I think we can assume that for all of the organizations involved, their objective isn’t the manifestation of the Holy Grail. Perhaps they aim to stabilize and mass-produce the Holy Grail War system rather than the Grail itself. The things they have done to provoke us, and the enticement of many magi to the city, may be part of their plans to analyze the Holy Grail War.”
It is suspected the US government wants to mass-produce the Grail War, meaning it hasn't been done yet
better than the apocrypha timeline

Does literally anyone care about luvia? Ever?

I thought it was the same one as school life.

It almost certainly is

That's what Nasu says.

To be honest, it's actually a shame. If Fate/strange fake and Fate/Apocrypha really were connected, they could start a sort of sub-universe that's unconnected to Nasu's worlds. It'd allow a greater degree of freedom, the power to make a mess of the world as you please.

I really hope you're not fucking with me, user. I like School Life.

>supporting character for prisma
>notable cast member for case files
>secret character in unlimited codes
>got into f/go before a number of people, most notably Manaka.
She's got a decent footing.

>Anime of HA never
It hurts to live.

Please don't mention FGO, she looks like shit in it.

But she'll never win the Sheroubowl.

She has a lot of fans here actually.

Yeah but does anyone actually care? It feels like she's added in because they needed to invent another "relevant" character and so she has stupid things like being Rin's rival or an extra love interest for Shiro but she's never truly relevant or likable in a meaningful, memorable way- just that other character that gets included when they don't see fit to make an all-new character.

Prisma isn't over yet.

>She has him as a personal butler for an unknown amount of time after HA
If you think for even one second that he won't fuck her during that period and add her to the harem you're so wrong it hurts.

Her sprite looks fine at least.

Attached: Astraea_3.octet-stream.png (1024x1024, 875K)

We all know Sella's gonna win there.

>No true scotsman

Attached: 1556590452986.jpg (570x478, 291K)

That Fate cooking anime is the closest we'll ever get and I am okay with that because it's the single best piece of the franchise followed by Prisma Illya.

No it's more like "non-memorable semi-background character that exists merely to be Rin's rival"

"Is luvia even remotely popular?"
"She's liked enough that authors other than Nasu use her even when it isn't needed."
"Yeah but does anyone actually care?"
Rani, I could understand the fight.
Luvia's a bit above Bazett but below Taiga on the power rankings.

It's weird how Nasu seems to like Luvia a lot, but doesn't use her much. Though I guess that's the reason he made her a Pseudo-Servant in FGO.

That was all the case files author choosing and writing a 4* to go into the collab.
Surprised she got in before the dumb wolf.

It probably never will be at this rate desu

I'm pretty sure Nasu was the one who wrote Astraea's background and voice lines, though.

>>notable cast member for case files
I mean she's in one book. She has as much screen time in CF as this dude.

I get your point that she's not literally who like Rani but I don't know if I'd really call her well liked.

Attached: Caster's original Master.png (603x1316, 768K)

I'm not. The worlds show lots of unexplained similarities.

>She has as much screen time in CF as this dude
By the way in the semifinal volume he sends Waver a "if you're reading this I died in the Grail War' message with stuff to help against Dr. Heartless which is pretty cool.

Luvia's tits are a miracle of the universe.

Attached: 1487104756123.jpg (1280x1691, 1000K)

I don't think we know who created what servants until the material book with them in it comes out. Though some are more obvious to guess before then.

Something I like is Sakurai made Marie, Nasu made Mozart, and Higashide made Sanson, and according to the Material book the dynamic between those three characters and how they interact with each other is based on how Sakurai, Nasu, and Higashide act with each other.

I don't know who made d'Eon but I guess they're the fourth wheel.

Attached: untitled.jpg (1491x910, 254K)

>We all know Sella's gonna win there.
Based.
I'm a little sad as well, but that is 16 whole non-h doujins, and wasn't one of the last ones Ayako winning the Shiroubowl anyway? So he may have did everything he wanted to at that point.

Attached: 6d0989716e6ff7cd96e4e889915c9ca1.jpg (800x667, 165K)

I still can't believe even after 5 different stories taking place on the fucking moon, Kaguya has been referenced in (1) line of dialogue and nothing else despite actually being a japanese legend that's known more on a world wide scale.

Now post her original art by Konoe

Sakurai made d'Eon.

Sakurai wrote
>Prototype Fragments
>Extella (and maybe Extella Link?)
>FGO Rome
>FGO London
>probably more I'm missing

Higashide wrote
>Apocrypha
>FGO France
>FGO Okeanos
>FGO America
>FGO Russia

see Konoe is my favorite TM artist. I love his sketchy lines.

Attached: Konoe Ototsugu summer Jeannes.png (1200x907, 1.51M)

>Sakurai wrote Astolfo, and the far better version of Astolfo
I will never understand this bitch.

Attached: ChevvySTR.jpg (660x900, 158K)

No, Sakurai wrote the background details for all three, but she asked Nasu and Higashide to write their dialogue. Sakurai created d'Eon as well.

There's no F/GO Material that contains details on Astraea yet, but it probably wouldn't be an unsafe assumption to say that Nasu wrote out her character details and dialogue. No one else can say what the nature of Shirou and Luvia's relationship was in her timeline, and the fact that she's able to recognize Emiya and Emiya Alter as "Shero" raises some eyebrows. Most of the Pseudo-Servants based off his characters were written by him, with the exception of Waver whom he doesn't really consider his anymore.

I wish there was more art of luvia's luvias

Attached: luv.jpg (723x1464, 277K)

Cute and loyal wife (male).

Astolfo was created by Meteo Hoshizora, the guy who's writing Fate/Requiem now.

Heartless' summons and actions are linked to Iskandar.
By the by, everyone involved in the grail wars but maybe Zouken (who noticed a bit earlier) is a retard who doesn' notice it's wrong when an outsiders like Marisbury and Heartless did. Rin is shit.

>He never actually shows up
He does in the end, as a god.

Rin was raised by Kirei who wanted nothing more than to see Angra be born. I can't really blame her for not knowing something was wrong with the Grail.

She literally has a LIBRARY about this and probably her family notes. No excuses. Also the Einzburgers didn't notice either until the shit began to get crazy and they are connected to the Grail.

Neither Iri nor Tokiomi didn't notice shit was wrong when Antiheroes got summoned, you know, what tipped Zouken that the Grail got fucked somehow. Animusphere Lord meanwhile knows it's unusuable.

I wonder if Shirou (UBW, Fate before the ending, or Emiya) ever met Pepe.

>Animusphere Lord meanwhile knows it's unusuable.
The Grail isn't unusable in GO's timeline though. Animusphere successfully wished for money to make Chaldea from it, and Solomon got his wish to become human. No black mud or Angry Manjew involved.

Einzberns are just homunculi doing what they're programmed to though. There haven't been human Einzberns for centuries.

Who's making this shit again?
Why does it look so budget and shitty?

Attached: 1405714538172.webm (1280x720, 451K)

Luvia's existence is Rin. Everything about her is centered around Rin. I'm under the impression they secretly hatefuck or Rin prostitutes herself to Luvia.

They're straight, so no.

Gray may have Saber's face, but Fastwheels and Reines will never know the joy of watching the king fully enjoy a delicious meal.

If it was the MCU (at least when they cared) they'd dress her in the proto clothes at least for a single scene and say "nah, this doesn't work".

Attached: 1538652576214.jpg (860x1200, 200K)

>The mark on her boots looks like Add's face
THAT'S DUMB
WHO MADE THOSE FOR HER?
SHE WOULDN'T MAKE THOSE HERSELF

Attached: 1545789344991.jpg (800x423, 99K)

Add was literally her only friend.

Yeah, but she doesn't strike me as the kind of girl who would style her clothes, especially after the talking box that usually mocks her.

Maybe it turned gray first to remove whatever color it originally was.

She's a gloomy, otherwise friendless loser whose only friends are a talking box, a middle-aged man who plays video games all day and hates her face and a little girl who picks on her.

Attached: MasterSaber.jpg (1634x2348, 641K)

I just want to see luvia using her fighting moves from unlimited codes like spinning piledriver and two hands gandr shot but every series she appears in makes her a joke character

Attached: [SNSbu] Fate kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Specials - 6 (BD 1920x1080 h264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_0 (1920x1080, 174K)

you make zero sense. check your eyes and try learning english again

Reminder that the otp for waver is Taiga fujimura as both teachers.

Why does fate have so many spin offs, vn/ln when it is just some battle shonen shit? Fucking self important eroge kuso.

>i'm too lazy and arrogant to read or watch something so i'll call it all non-canon instead
typical tertiary brainlets on Yea Forums

It'd never work out. He hates Japan and he thinks the only worth Japan has is in its video games.

>Prisma's unconfirmed
I remember Waver showed up at the start or something. Was he not called ElMelon2?

>It's like you can just see the Troyca leaking out from this.

Yeah, they can also fit into Bloom into You for that matter

they know the same language now, they have the power of UNDERSTANDING.

Attached: 1499891712298.jpg (850x941, 172K)

They stole a shard and mud from the Greater Grail in Fuyuki. It can't be a spinoff from Apocrypha, because nothing states that the entire Greater Grail was stolen away from Fuyuki.

From volume 1
>The Holy Grail War: a battle fought five times on an island in the Far East.
Implies the Holy Grail War was the actual Holy Grail Wars and not the knockoffs that came from Apocrypha.
>“The system underlying the Holy Grail War was built by the Einzberns and the Makiri. Is it not tied to the land that the Tohsaka proffered? Could someone really have replicated their system... a full seven decades ago?”
Implies there AREN'T other grail wars everywhere, or anywhere at all.

The foundations for the Grail War in FSF come from Francesca stealing part of it with some mud, this comes from volume 3.
>Francesca extracted it from the Greater Grail in Fuyuki at the same time she stole a portion
of the Grail’s “substance.”

The fact that he's important enough to be standing next to kaleido old man would imply that he still became el melloi 2 there as well. That world's keyneth probably got killed by nanoha.

user's probably talking about the Marisbilly in the FSN/Case Files timeline, but I haven't read the novels so I don't know.

I'm actually exceedingly curious about the whole circumstances regarding The Matou family in Prisma's world. Sakura is still with them, and it's implied that she's still adopted out from the Tohsaka.

I wonder if Zouken is even alive. It had to have diverged even further back than Apocrypha did, back before even the first Grail War in Fuyuki, since the one involving Illya would have been the first iteration of Fuyuki's Holy Grail War.

I've always had a headcanon that Kiritsugu was somehow involved in the death of Shirou's original family since they ended up adopting him. Casualties of war perhaps.

There's so much that could be going on in the background for Kaleid Liner, and it'll probably never be explored.

In at least the one volume's side notes, the Author states that main timeline Kiritsugu is always off on business trips, and that Irisviel is a really...'dominant' lover when he's home

>They're straight

Attached: What the fuck is he saying.jpg (484x364, 58K)

>They're straight

Attached: are you literally retarded.png (492x500, 348K)

Master Artoria in an illustration by Takeuchi and in Koha-Ace where she is Nobu's master

Attached: IMG_7738.jpg (1220x1639, 308K)

Konoe Reines is top-tier

Attached: IMG_7609.jpg (1064x1200, 242K)

>Strange Fake is part of the same branch-off timeline as Apocrypha, taking place around the same time.
It isn't. Narita and Nasu outright said Strange Fake was a weird world (which has both Tsuki and Fate elements) and happened in the same timeline with Fate/school life.

someone once said that Tsukihime and FSN are seperate timelines, but nothing in either of them contradicts one another, nor does KNK. As far as I'm concerned, those three are in one unified timeline until something in one actually cancels out another. For fuck's sake, the one Tsukihime sequel manga has Caster's kid show up. And a bunch of stuff from KNK ties in to fate. Most importantly: Ciel and Shirou meet up and team up later on.

Just watched episode 1, what the fuck do they mean by Waver "buying the class"? All I can think of is Waver paying the Clock Tower so he can teach Kayneth's class, but that sounds extremely fucking retarded and unlike how it works anywhere.

>Nobu's master
Welp I'm sold. How much content is there of this? Just that particular illustration?

>Ciel and Shirou meet up and team up later on.
Nasu said "It'd be nice if it was a story like that". But at any rate, Nasu himself shot all that down.

True Ancestors don't exist in the world of Kara no Kyoukai and two users of the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception don't exist in the same world. Furthermore, the Fujou in the Tsukihime branch as magi while in the Rakkyo world they're psychics.

Heroic Spirits cannot be summoned in the Tsukihime world. The Twenty-Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors as an organization doesn't exist in the Fate route. Roa never had a "certain meeting" in the Fate world, so even after becoming a Dead Apostle, he never achieved any noteworthy power and was ultimately killed by the King of the Cavern. Zepia became a Dead Apostle but never became TATARI in the Fate world. Cath Palug takes the form of the Beast of Gaia, Primate Murder, in the Tsukihime world, but in the Fate world, he's a small creature who can become Beast IV, one of the Seven Evils of Man.

Why would you fucking say that? Why not let me continue to be ignorant?

I was having a good fucking day, and then you came along and ruined it.

Read this (Nasu's blog entry) forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5875-The-BAMBOO-BROOM-DIARY-(Nasu-and-Takeuchi-blog)?p=2646005&viewfull=1#post2646005
Tsukihime and Fate are two different worldines because both have different foundations. In the Contract of Atlas case (in CF), Zepia hinted that Fate and Tsuki had become two seperated worlds after a certain thing that happened in the 5th century AD.
Pic related, but FGO is in Huma Order Strong category.

Attached: IMG_0398.jpg (4000x2000, 1M)

Kagetsu Tohya was retroactively added into Melty's timeline, since Shiki became Len's master.

Yeah because Nasu wanted Narita to be himself and do whatever, but Narita didn't want to and chose to get bullied by Nasu doing whatever he wants.

Strictly speaking, only the order of events on Earth split off from 1970. The Moon Cell only exists in the EXTRA universe, so you could say that the history of the solar system branched off much earlier.

Monkey's paw here. FGO 3 will start mining tsukihime side of things so nasu asspulled some reason to justify why both can exist.

Nothing much since 80 - 90% of Koha-Ace is just gag comic about a HGW (there is a backstory HGW with Sacchin and Kagetora currently iirc) except some stories like this (imgur.com/a/khZ15vN) and that illustration is just fanart anyway.

Attached: IMG_8399.jpg (2178x2348, 1.46M)

You also forgot Tsuki no Sango, a future in which the events of Tsukihime never occurred.

From FGO interview in 2017
>Nasu: I can’t reveal anything concrete yet at the moment, but rest assured that we’ve been making progress on various titles within TYPE-MOON. I’d like to apologize about not having anything to say right now. But all I can say is that as long as FGO is in service, I just have to make the Tsukihime R collaboration a dream come true.

>4Gamer: !

>Nasu: That’s why I feel that producing good content for FGO and releasing Tsukihime R are the duties entrusted to me and all of TYPE-MOON. After all, I also want to see SSR Arcueid Brunestud happen!

Isn’t she the first and only Faker class servant?

Attached: 8cf5742e7b36e6637c49391deced12d0.jpg (843x1200, 102K)

I know that Takeuchi is the CEO, but what's Nasu's official title in the company? He should at least be the #2, right? Or does he just not get involved at all in the business side of things?

Takeuchi is the CEO and the art director. Nasu is the co-founder, main writer and story director and according to the interview in 2018 December, he also decide/supervise/manages every servant's animations too.

I wish Nasu would write a short story starring Luvia and Shero, globetrotting crimefighters.

I thought Rin and Shirou joined his class eventually how can the Holy grail war be the last volume then?

Attached: 1480757539218.jpg (362x346, 38K)

>Takeuchi is the CEO
So THAT is why he gets to be such a shameless fucking hack so freely

Your best bet would be april fools event but it seems that they don't give much shit these days outside of fgo stuff.

Seriously, how do people keep making this mistake? Rin is part of Fastwheels 2's class but Shirou isn't. Shirou is an inept spell-user who's really primarily there to learn basic thaumaturgy. There is no way in hell that a dunce whose only skill is Reinforcement (all matters concerning Gradation Air must be kept hidden from the Clock Tower) would be in the same class as a genius Average One.

The final battle against Heartless and the Grand Roll happened in the same day Saber got summoned by Shirou, and the 5th HGW just started at that point.

Qt baguette

He has a scene in case files he says it's useless for him. That's why he doesn't hijack the war and slaughters everyone in there.

The grail is fully ok in FGO.

ok
I thought Rin joined his class eventually how can the Holy grail war be the last volume then?

Remember the 10 years after 4th HGW part? Yeah, this story ends around the same time at the start of the 5th HGW. Sherou and Rin joined only in the Clock Tower route of UBW.

Because Case Files takes place before Fate/stay night. Rin joins his class after the Holy Grail War. That's why Rin doesn't show up in Case Files.

See

Rin joins regardless of the timeline, since she survives in each route and leaves for London sometime after. She always joins Fastwheels 2's class. Shirou follows Rin in UBW True, and possibly in Fate True. The only route in which he's confirmed to not go to London is Heaven's Feel, since his prana circulation is still poor several years after the True End. There are also at least two other alternate timelines separate from the three main routes in which he goes to London.

Well I guess I don't have a reason to watch it anymore then. Back to watching F/GO I guess.

Imagine an AU he never gets that intel and joins? I assume the roster will change: Shirou wouldn't be a Master because he only gets to summon when the other Servants aren't in or summons an Assassin.

I don't think Rin exists in FGO.

Shirou wouldn't join anyway. There was only one Fuyuki Holy Grail War in the FGO timeline and it was in the same year that Fate/stay night takes place in. So the first war was outright won by Marisbilly. Unless something crazy happened, Shirou wouldn't be a Master in this timeline.

user, you misunderstand me, Marisbury was ready to join and slaughter every Master in FSN timeline too, he doesn't because he finds out the Grail is tainted so isn't of use. But if he hadn't gotten this info, he would have joined. I assume in this case:
Einbernz = Berserker Herc (summoned him first).
Animusphere = Caster Solomon (was getting ready months before Fuyuki too and has the Fate system).
Galliasta = He won't summon a Caster, what was his catalyst? Maybe he gets Jason, so Rider?
Fraga McRemitz = Lancer Cu.
Matou = An Archer, Assassin or Saber. I don't think Medusa can be either of those. Maybe Saber Lancelot.
Tohsaka = EMIYA (unless Archer is taken).
Shirou = An Assassin (Agravain?).

I'll pay to see Agravain and Lancelot forced to cooperate.

Mysterious Heroine X

But seriously, it still might be possible for Shirou to summon Saber if no one else does. If anything, it's strange how no one else summoned a Saber before he did. Fate was probably at work in order force that result.

That said, in a timeline where Maribury took part, the Grail probably wouldn't be corrupted. If the Grail isn't corrupted then that means that the Einzbern didn't summon Angra Mainyu in the Third War. Assuming the Grail isn't stolen like in Apocrypha, the Fourth War would go very differently. At the very least, unless fate is being a real bitch, Shirou wouldn't lose his family and almost die resulting in him getting Avalon shoved into him.

Arcureid exists in the Fate Extra world, or at least the Mooncell can summon her as a servant. So it's also one of those weird worlds where both true ancestors and heroic servants can exist.

God damn it, I was hoping no one would bring this up. Fine, just wait for a sec.

Sorry user, but I felt obligated to point that out since she's my waifu and that was one of the last times she appeared in anything.

The fact that the Mooncell could send BB over to FGO to deal with Kiara suggests that it isn't restricted to operating strictly within one world.

If she was you're waifu you should be trying to forget that she was severely nerfed and was barely herself in extra.

>Tiger: "Within the works of TYPE-MOON, even though the worlds often share many common points despite taking place in different mediums, is it true that the Moon Cell only exists in the world of EXTRA?"
>Blossom: "Yes, it doesn't exist in any other world. You could say that Fate/EXTRA is a "what if" type of world. To begin with, if the Moon Cell did exist, the foundations of Tsukihime, which has a similar world structure, would crumble."
>Seibah: "Mu? I'm pretty sure that a Tsukihime character appears in the game, though. Was that merely an illusion?"
>Blossom: "While it wasn't exactly an illusion, it's all completely unrelated to the Human History of Tsukihime. To put it bluntly, it's just fanservice."

From the second Fate/EXTRA sound drama. Don't make me translate anymore.

Rani and her creators seemed to be at least familiar with True Ancestors to the point that she was able to talk about them a little bit. If Nasu wants to retcon that whole scene he can of course, but at least when Fate/Extra was written, True Ancestors weren't unknown in the Fate/Extra world.

Attached: Rani TA.png (960x540, 797K)

The thing is the entire thing with Arcueid is meant to be to be fanservice. The problem is a fundamental one: The Crimson Moon doesn't exist in the EXTRA universe. You can't have both the Crimson Moon and the Moon Cell at the same time. No Crimson Moon means no True Ancestors. No True Ancestors means no Arcueid.

This means it's not just Arcueid, every single piece of dialogue related to that section of the game is non-canon. This is why all subsequent stories that take place in the EXTRA universe completely ignore her.

She gets mentioned in CCC at least. Her master is there, though she isn't. He explains that when BB broke the system, it freed Arc from her Berserker class and she left, but before she went back to earth she had a conversation with him. She she existed in CCC as well as Extra, though that conversation could also be retconned to just being fanservice as well.

More or less. Don't think too hard about it. Just treat her as an existence similar to Neco-Arc. Gatou's words are basically just the ramblings of a madman.

Since the Moon Cell is a giant orbital supercomputer and not a natural celestial body, it wouldn't be able to produce an Ultimate One. However, Nasu also said that the Moon Cell should have something equivalent to the Crimson Moon that serves at the "Brain of the Planet". So even if it's not an Ultimate One, there's something comparable there somewhere.

Literally just "don't think" from Nasu. He wanted extra world to be like that, be he also wanted Arcuied in it. He'll add Arc in FGO eventually even after all this years of alternative world duscussing.

Considering it's possible to Rayshift into other parallel worlds, bringing in Tsukihime somehow wouldn't be out of the question.

Zelretch has traveled between dimension. He was in the Tsukihime universe, where he fought Crimson Moon and later was one of the wizards summoned to view Arcueid's coming of age ceremony. And he traveled to the F/SN universe where he ends up become Rin's teacher so there's been precedent for travelling between the Tsukihime and Fate universes sinceF/SN was first written. Wouldn't be hard to come up with a similar reason to bring Tsukihime characters into any other setting.

Your logic hinges on the idea that there's only one Zelretch. It'd be easier to assume that there are multiple Zelretches across multiple parallel worlds.

It's implied that Zelretch fused with all of his alternate timelines selves when he learned of the Kaleidoscope.

True Ancestors still exist in Fate worlds though ? We know that Consort Yu is a True Ancestor but she was created by Gaia only, and we also don't know if Yu is a special case or Fate's TAs in general are only created by Gaia. Still, Arcueid in Fate/Extra is just a fanservice thing and we aren't supposed to think too much about it anyway.

Attached: 1562899494636.webm (900x900, 780K)

my wife

Strictly speaking, Yu isn't a True Ancestor, though she's related to them. You could think of them as relatives. We don't really fully know what's going on there, though.

Yeah, that's why i said Yu might be a special case or TAs were only created by Gaia in Fate Worlds. She is still called True Ancestor in LB3 story (or True Ancestor of the Xian World)
>That is a True Ancestor, a spirit of the world incarnated in flesh! Well, I didn’t expect there to be a True Ancestor produced in China, though!
but her profile says she is just "closely related" to True Ancestor. IMO i think she is more akin to Lugh Beowulf rather than True Ancestor/Arcueid
>While closely related to those labelled as “True Ancestors” in the magus world what with how similar their developmental processes are, their very existence is that of a different kind of bloodsucker.

It's just people mistaking her origin. They're very similar to one another. The reason she's called a True Ancestor is because most people can't tell the difference.

The real problem with True Ancestors in the Fate universe is that certain details don't really mesh with what we know. The thing is we don't actually know if the True Ancestors of the Fate world are the same as those in the Tsukihime world. Details regarding Brunestud are especially vague. Gransurg Blackmore, a key follower of the Crimson Moon and one of the most powerful Dead Apostles in the Tsukihime world, died over a millennia ago. Roa never met Arcueid and was killed by the Edmond Dantes. Altrouge never tamed Primate Murder, whom in this world never became a Beast of Gaia and was taken in by Merlin. Zepia never made a pact with Altrouge and thus never became the TATARI.

Most influences from the Crimson Moon, Arcueid and Altrouge don't seem to exist at all. In particular, it seems the latter two don't exist period.

One thing we can say for sure is that Consort Yu is probably far weaker than True Ancestors. She seems to lack the planetary backup that True Ancestors are supposed to have. Her abilities just seem too weak. Putting aside Arcueid who was created to be the most powerful of all True Ancestors, even "normal" Ancestors are said to be terrifying monsters.

>prisma Iri is a really dominant lover when he’s at home

It’s be funny if the Halloween Princess outfit from FGO is something she actually owns

Attached: Cup rolls to seduce.png (599x2825, 1.17M)

Not that he's ever home.

Attached: D-sggZQUYAAFrBz.jpg (1020x858, 294K)

Attached: D-wpWAXVUAARKEe.jpg (1037x1303, 394K)

She's a joke character bro.

I mean, he could have had a bad informant and found out there. Then take Solomon home, it's not as if his summon system needs testing. Fate system and the demi Servant experiments began before he got involved in the war.

>suggests that it isn't restricted to operating strictly within one world.
It literally needed Zepar to open the means of connection. It CANNOT actually act on its own that's why BB doesn't return and Mooncell cannot do shit about it. You need the Pillar Ex Machina.

>Arcureid exists in the Fate Extra world,
She world hopped. She doesn't exist in the Extra world. See MB Nightmare. Same as Shiki R in that Mooncell, she's not from the same dimension.

Attached: D-e8TymUwAADQ96.png (661x835, 176K)

imagine slicing those tits off and roasting them over a fire

That's not how fat works.

Attached: 1563450239670.png (596x600, 211K)

Attached: D_PJTb2UYAINLk6.jpg (929x1200, 152K)

Only one of Hassans can be summoned as assassin in Fuyuuki war, unless you cheat the system like Medea, no?

So Waver's gay, right?

If he does summon a Hassan, it'd be one that's most compatible with him. We're familiar with the natures of the following:

>Hassan of the Cursed Arm
>Hassan of a Hundred Faces
>Hassan of Serenity
>"The Old Man of the Mountain"

There are more, but we're not really especially familiar with them so it's hard to get a beat on how compatible they'd be with Shirou. Though I think a bunch of Lawful Evil assassins wouldn't be all that compatible with him to begin with.

For Iskander only, he isn't interested in anyone else so far.

First Hassan should be unsummonable as he's grand servant. In FGO you can summon him only after he gives up grand title.

I am somewhat confused as to where Dead Apostles come from if True Ancestors don't exist. The DAAs may not be around, but the DAs do seem to exist as Kerry's dad was researching them.

Marsberry summoned Solomon, so in theory it should be possible. There's technically no rule that says that a Grand Servant can't be summoned.

There are plenty of ways for vampires to exist. Nrvnqsr became a vampire through his own research.

Isn't it the Grand class container that you can't use, not the heroic spirit itself? So for example Moneybills would have summoned Solomon as Caster, but not Grand Caster.

Yeah you have a point there. But then again, those are extreme cases since the Judeo-Christian God, or whatever equivalent the Nasuverse has, told Solomon to send his ring into the future in order to be summoned by Moneybills, which isan asspull something unheard of for most servant summonings.

For the Fuyuki Grail, the Assassin class in itself is the catalyst for summoning a Hassan. You just get the Hassan that's most compatible with you. Nothing more really needs to be done. The only question is whether King Hassan answers your summons or not.

>God told Solomon to throw his Ring into the future
>Marisbilly used that Ring as a catalyst to summon Solomon in the HGW
>Marisbilly & Solomon won the HGW -> Chaldeas being activated -> completed Chaldea
>Solomon saw the Incineration of Humanity after their winning
>Lev only became Flauros and started FGO timeline where Marisbilly won the HGW because in his opinion, whatever the Animusphere want to do is even more terrible than Goetia's plan
>Goetia got BTFO'd because Romani had one of the Ring
>Marisbilly wants to reach the Root by the Animusphere's own way
>the Animusphere want to reach the Root through Chaldeas according to Rasputin
>Rayshift can only be considered as the biggest threat to the God of the Foreign Star if it still has Chaldeas
>the location where Chaldeas was created gets redacted in Lostroom booklet
so the whole God of Foreign Star's invasion and Lostbelt stuff could have never happened if God hadn't told Solomon to throw his Ring ?

I'm not sure, to be honest. Didin't King Hassan had to adandon his grand position all together to be summoned in fgo, not just be summoned in regular container?

Does YHWH even exist in the entire Nasuverse?

F/SN is fun as hell, though chuuni at times. This is just chuuni and boring all the way through. What a fucking trash writer.

>waver get a shitload of girls
>can't fuck taiga

>God told Solomon to throw his ring into the future so he could be summoned by Marisbury in the HGW and then he could stop Goetia's autism
but
>Goetia's autism was only possible in the first place because Marisbury used the ring to summon Solomon and win the HGW, completing Chaldeas and start his own plan, which prompted Lev to not kill himself but rather awaken as Flauros so that Goetia's autism would cockblock the lostbelts

Attached: 1552347954803.jpg (347x315, 10K)

At this point we can be sure he does, as being an empty vessel for God's will is a fundamental aspect of Solomon's backstory. We also summon St Martha as a Servant, and she talks about the time that she chilled with Christ and the disciples. I'm not sure at this point if it was YHWH or the Counter Force that was giving Jeanne her divine inspirations, though.

This has been a comfy thread

Case files threads have been generally chill since it weeds out the powerlevel fags, gacha fags and most of the old waifu shitposting.

>weeds out
>gachafags
But the FGOfags already showed up in the latter half of the thread.

You can talk about fgo lore without talking about the gacha related shit.

There's a difference between talking about fgo (since it's the main ongoing work) and shitposting like those faggots on /vg/.

But the lostbelt shit is almost certainly related to Chaldea existing in the first place.

>didn't want to be dicked by dick bugs
>avoided repsonsobility
Hurrrrrdurrrrrr this is retarded, it's not like he expected that his old corpse of dad will use little girl instead of him, and how is he avoided responsobilities when he took in sakura place so that she won't have to suffer? dumb shit

The title of this show sounds like doodlebob screaming
>LORD EL MELLOI LOI

Attached: doodlebob2.gif (336x338, 102K)

But i doubt if it could happen without a completed Chaldeas. And Chaldeas could only be activated after Marisbilly won the HGW with Solomon and he could only summon Solomon by using the Ring as his catalyst.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xu1u4iWKkd8

Video preview for episode 3. But it's blocked by Aniplex as usual.

Everything is part of Kayneth's inheritance, even his spot as a lecturer.

So what the fuck even is the point of Chaldea?
To cause the apocalypse once a year?

You think the Babylonia threads will be chill?

I hate the blue drills

Right looks alright and much more appealing, left look ugly and retarded with much more lacking anatomy

What anime adaptations do you recommend to watch purely for the visuals? I already read F/SN.

The Organization for the Preservation of Human Order (read: the Animusphere's way to reach the Root and to answer Marisbilly's question about the AoG/Human Order as well as - in Marisbilly's opinion - a solution to "fix/improve" the Human Order's problem). But also don't forget that the God only care about the Fantasy Tree, they don't give a shit about Human History.

F/Z and Ufotable's adaptations of FSN routes.

If the nigger wanted the root then why not just use the fucking grail.
Fuck.
It's as easy as "kill yourself, Caster."

He wanted to reach the Root his own way. He didn't want to rely on someone else's system.

But he's literally relying on somebody elses system in order to set up his own system.
FGO lore is hot garbage.

All of that's a means to an end. What he really wants to do is prove his own theories. He can't prove his theories if he uses someone else's methods.

>The anime is adapting volumes 4 and 5 of the LNs
wait in other words, the anime wont start from the beginnning of the ln?

>Chaldea
>Chaldeas
What the difference?

He only used it to get a buhmillion dollars (and I'm guessing also to hide it from the IRS's Presence Detection (Money) EX) which was used to fund his own research. That's different from using seven eirei power to punch a hole to the root.

Reaching the Root is the end that justifies any means.
Your gachashit lore sucks.

Marisbilly outright said he wouldn't reach the Root through the Eiznbern's way in Roman's flashback, though. And considering each Fantasy Tree has a cosmos inside it, i wouldn't be surprised if what Marisbilly truly wants is a even bigger deal than the Root. After all, he said he wanted to find the answers for those AoG/Human Order questions as mentioned in Solomon chapter and it seems like Kirsch is following Marisbilly's plan too.

Chaldea is the name of the organization, Chaldeas is the name of the holographic globe they have, a perfect representation of the planet, which can be observed with Sheba.

>all mages should be the same instead of having actual personalities
Ok retard

neat

Attached: 1532665988486.jpg (527x348, 120K)

Zouken and the Einzbern never cared about the Root either. Only the Tohsakas care about that in the Third families, for the other two it was just a process to reach another end (the Third Magic and saving the world).

IMAGINE

Attached: 1561099009460.jpg (860x1227, 207K)

Chaldea is the name of the organization, Chaldeas is pic related.
>Chaldeas was completed in 1990 A.D. Utilizing the soul of the World as a foundation and basis, the system manifests in miniature a perfectly accurate replica of the planetary body of Earth, permitting a representation of the World's status both in past and future eras. However, detailed observation of specific time-space locales is impossible without the assistance of SHEBA.

>Although it was already built in 1990, the reality is that CHALDEAS was incomplete. It was built and established as a model of the Earth to convince the sponsors, but it was far from its original function. Although the theory is complete, CHALDEAS lacked the crucial "fuel" for operation. In order to make CHALDEAS spin, they need the output of a power plant that is able to supply an entire country for about half a year. Even with the combination of an oil platform Seraphix and a French nuclear reactor wasn't able to keep it running.

>It's a body of high density Spiritrons and a territory of another dimension. It is the same as the sun and black hole. If it is touched directly by humans, they will be decomposed to the molecular level and disappear.
According to Lostroom booklet, Chaldeas was created in XXXXXXX (the name got redacted). In December Prologue, Kirei - Rasuptin said Chaldeas was the Animusphere's way to reach the Root and with Chaldeas, Rayshift system is the biggest threat to the God and told Anastasia to freeze it. The reason why Novum Chaldea can't Rayshift to Lostbelt is also because they aren't able to create something akin to Chaldeas.

Attached: IMG_8675.png (540x330, 334K)

So did they ever explain what Singularity F was? None of it really makes sense. Why was that time period made into a Singularity? All the other Singularities were Human Order Foundations, and losing even one would result in grave ramifications for the Human Order. Singularity F was a random Japanese town in the year 2004. It shouldn't have any significant consequences for the Human Order Foundation.

2004 was also apparently the First Holy Grail War for the F/GO timeline, in which case that also raises some questions. Marisbury and Solomon participated in and won that war, so where were they? Saber Alter's behavior and actions also raise some questions. Apparently, she went crazy, brainwashed all the other Servants except Caster and started raising hell all over the city; in fact, Lev said that the Singularity should have been completed already. Supposedly, Saber Alter was actually hindering the Singularity from reaching completion, which is what gave Chaldea a chance at all. What exactly was she doing? How did her actions affect the Singularity? The yearly rematch events also give her a skill called "Guardian of Humanity", which seems to imply that she was trying to protect humanity with her actions.

Singularity F still feels like the biggest mystery in the series for me.

streamable.com/zc1vz

Now accesible for gaijins.

She was being the tutorial boss.

An even bigger mystery is the nature of that Singularity, particularly the Holy Grail War that was surrounding it. The seven Servants summoned for that Grail War were all identical to the seven Servants summoned for the Fifth Holy Grail War in Fate/stay night, albeit with some under different classes. Does this mean anything? Are the events of Fate/stay night somehow important to Fate/Grand Order, despite being of a different timeline entirely?

They already mentioned it being odd even after Part 1 ended, so it's bound to have some significance in the future.

I see, so they still haven't explained it. It's really been bothering me this whole time.

The only thing we can say about Singularity F's origin is that Chaldea created it using Seraphics facility, and Goetia probably had nothing to do with it. Sad Vlad senses some evil still lurking there in his interlude, and Romani notes that there's no explanation for why the whole thing is still on fire.

Attached: 1560239517476.jpg (1943x1076, 305K)

Extra Vlad interlude and CCC collab brought up Singularity F's weirdness again, so this should be explained in further chapter. Not to mention Singularity F wasn't created by Goetia's grail too.
In FGO timeline, Kirei was burned to death so Rasputin shouldn't be able to use his body as the vessel. Meanwhile Singularity F resembles the 5th HGW in FSN timeline and Irisviel's line for Rasputin in her material heavily hints that this is the Kirei that she knows and hates, btw.

>Goetia had nothing to do with it
Really? Lev didn't seem to find anything odd about it, though, other than how it wouldn't reach completion.

So wait, are you saying that they can still Rayshift there even after all this time?

The roster of servants was a bit different in game compared to normal 5th war. Cu was caster, but Benkei took his place as lancer whereas Medea wasn't there at all. Dunno if anime of singularity F is considered canon retcon though.

>Singularity F was a random Japanese town in the year 2004. It shouldn't have any significant consequences for the Human Order Foundation.
If the HGW had gone a certain way then an angry manjew would have nuked mankind with 5 billion curses, I'd consider that to be a pretty big threat to Human Order. In FGO's timeline the grail isn't supposed to be cursed, but then we meet an Altered Saber in the singularity...

Lev not thinking it's odd doesn't mean it was his fault, and he actually reported to the rest of Goetia that it was really the SERAPHIX facility's fault. Note also that that Singularity F existed before he started the Incineration plan (where Chaldeas turned from a barren world into a world on fire) from eight simultaneous Singularity creations, and Saber Alter's Grail wasn't a Goetia grail afaik.

>So wait, are you saying that they can still Rayshift there even after all this time?
We still visit fixed Singularities in the Interludes and shit, IIRC it's because they're still in the process of repairing or something.

By the way this is my own headcanon wild guess theory, but it's my opinion that if we eventually fix Singularity F, this will somehow delete FGO's timeline (which is an unnatural aberration) from existence and restore it to the "correct" history which is F/SN's. And that is Nasu's artsy fartsy end of Part 2 that he cooked up after playing Danganronpa 3.

I don't know if it's really canon but they do it in some interludes.

I assumed that those all cleared up eventually. I mean, after a Singularity's fixed it's gonna disappear sooner or later, right?

>fgo timeline has pretty much anyone summoning servants en-masse

Couldnt you just summon servants as sex slaves there?

Yeah, it'll disappear completely after a time, but until it does we can still drop by so they can be used as the setting for interludes. Don't think about it too hard.

If you look at the map there is some interesting stuff there too. Like how something probably went really wrong in the Tohsaka house.

Attached: map_0000.jpg (1334x857, 306K)

Only if they consent.

Fuck off, Resistance Rider, your plan was idiotic and ignored completely the demand side of the supply/demand equation.

Attached: 1548652111291.png (500x425, 155K)

>Really?
Goetia only used 7 Grails for the seven important points in Human History (Orleans, Septem, Okeanos, London, America, Camelot, Babylonia) which doesn't include Singularity F. All the bombing thing is by Lev only and it is not relevant to Goetia's plan.

>So wait, are you saying that they can still Rayshift there even after all this time?
Why not...? We can still Rayshift in interludes, part 1 and 1.5 though. After December prologue (when Chaldea got invaded and destroyed), we are now able to Rayshift again since LB3 intro eventhough the current system is inferior to Marisbilly's because no Chaldeas (Trismegistus got replaced by Trismegistus II, Sheba got replaced by Paper Moon) so we can't Rayshift to Lostbelt.

>if we eventually fix Singularity F, this will somehow delete FGO's timeline (which is an unnatural aberration) from existence and restore it to the "correct" history which is F/SN's.
FGO timeline is comfirmed to be in the Primary Branch/Trunk, so it can't be cut off or deleted unless somebody mess with the whole Trunk or FGO timeline like Goetia or the God of the Foreign Star though.

Isn't that Matou mansion that was turned into massive crater? Wonder what happened there. Also that massive line of fire is from Excaliblast, I assume?

Attached: 4523515421.jpg (1371x599, 260K)

Matou's mansion and Tohsaka's mansion are pretty close, so technically both are in that crater.

>Benkei
Hang on, if Benkei was summoned then it must be a completely different grail, because the FSN grail wasn't supposed to be able to summon eastern heroes right

Most probably an excaliblast, since the only other candidates I can think of would be
>Medusa's pegasus which she probably doesn't have in the Lancer class
>some BP that Archer cooked up

I'd imagine so. Only Excalibur would do something like that. There are other NPs that have comparable output, but I can't think of any other that would make such a clean cut along the city.

I don't recognize the woman

>FSN grail wasn't supposed to be able to summon eastern heroes
There was such condition? Don't remember it to be honest. Also Redman is japanese, Sasaki too.

Come to think of it, glthe western side of the map seems slightly less on fire than the rest. But there's a massive crator where the Matou manor should be and the Einzbern Forest seems torn to shreds.

After Angry Manjew polluted the grail, I guess anything goes. We get random Japanese farmer dude pretending to be Kojirou after all.

I recall I think Urobuchi saying he wanted some Chinese caster for the 4th war and Nasu told him only western servants were allowed

Nice. Thanks user.
>Yvette
Yayy

It doesn't seem like you need Servants to consent to the summoning anymore unlike FSN where they had to be baited with the Grail, since Schez was summoned and she didn't even want to be, unless I'm misunderstanding something about Agartha.

Attached: 1561822322271.png (667x613, 144K)

Rules are only there to fuck over guest writers after all.

It's the other way actually. Redman explained that in fuyuki system servants don't answer the call wiliingly, many of them didn't even care about grail at all. In Chaldea system though servants have to come on their own accord.

That one snippet of luvia is a cute
Was she just tense in volume 1 with all the dangerous magi?

>Urobuchi: I was having too much trouble thinking of a Caster, so I asked if I could use a Chinese Xian or something. That's how I learned the "Western only" rule.
>Nasu: Plus Xian would be too strong.

>According from Fate/Zero Material's Talk about F/Z section, during development where Urobuchi and Nasu talk about servant candidate, Urobuchi were having too much trouble to select and create a Caster servant for F/Z's servant lineup. When Urobuchi suggested that which historical figure he want to choose, Nasu declined that idea because "Western only" due to Holy Grail's influence and it's summoning system in Fate/stay Night and Fate/Zero.

>Gilles was chosen and created by Urobuchi when he recalled his first experience of playing Fate/stay Night visual novel, where he thought Saber's real identity might be Joan of Arc before big reveal. Therefore, that's how Gilles was born thanks to Urobuchi's old experience.

>However, Gilles is not a "What could have been" servant that Urobuchi want to add in Fate/Zero, it was Chinese Xian, but Nasu won't allow it because Xian would be too strong. It is unknown of which one Xian that Urobuchi is talking about, which leaves an ambiguous answer there.

>Until Lostbelt No.3 - Land of Unified Knowledge: S I N (Synchronized Intellect Nation): Crimson Beauty Under the Moon, the chapter was written by Urobuchi. There is one character has this Xian's influence, that would be Qin Shi Huang, possibly this servant might be created by Urobuchi himself. This is because Xian associates Liezi, known as uses xian four times to compound xiansheng (Immortal sage). Go read Xian from Wikipedia then press ctrl + f and type "Penglai Mountain", you'll see why how this servant has connection with Liezi and quest for the elixir of life.

It seems they are going to show Luvia, Yvette and Caules in this episode.

I think Phenex baited Schez to answer the summon with his colony drop plan.

To be fair, if nasu didn't say that urobuchi will probably make it all full of chink servants.

>Hassan-i-Sabbah
>Gilgamesh
>Western

Attached: 1557066638168.png (133x265, 62K)

And at the end they gave him such a chance to ultimately make all of them irrelevant to the story he wrote, other than Qin Shi Huangdi.

I'm curious about what Saber Alter said as well. Something about the result always being the same if she's alone. And she knew too much, especially about the Grand Orders. She clearly lost on purpose too, since she instantly recognized Galahad's shield but didn't bother using a counterstrategy. She said she wanted to verify its identity, and shot an Excaliblast at it, which got negated. In fact, she does the same thing against Galahad, even though she should know better.

When Nasu says that "eastern" Servants are out, you have to notice he is japanese, so he is talking about the 極東 or Far East. That's what the East is to a Japanese person.

Honestly, all that just sounds like Nasu didn't want chinks in F/Z.

God damn he really did just made up that rule to keep urobuchi in check.

Yeah i think so. I was thinking Yvette will make a cameo in ep 3 since Luvia is going to appear in here & both of them are from Mineralogy dept. like how Trisha just briefly appeared in ep 2.

It totally was because of that.

Not that it mattered in the long run given that ultimately he decided to just put Zero on a "slightly different timeline" and call it a day.

>mfw thunderbolt fantasy was actually butcher making the grail war he originally envisioned all along

It's because a lot of Fate/Zero doesn't match up with Fate/stay night. The long and short of Zero still happened, but it's not exactly 1:1. Think of it as like the difference between what side of the road you drive on in different countries. If anything doesn't match up, it's because it's a parallel world, that's all.

At first I think they intended it to be proper, but along the years they noticed the incosistencies piling up and Nasu decided to do just that.

Nasu doesn't like chaining writers down too much. Rather than breathe down Buchi's neck and nitpick everything, it's easier to blame Zelretch.

UBW Anime probably happens in the same line as Zero.

>Saber Shang
>Assassin Duck
>Caster Kei Gai
>Archer One Eye
>Lancer Ken
>Berserker Phoenix
So who's the rider?

Tan Hi obviously, if you catch my drift.

Probably. Most of the biggest contradictions are brought up primarily in Fate and, to a lesser extent, HF anyway.

streamable.com/zc1vz
PV is out

Her jacket is the upper part of a tracksuit.

In the novels, Gray, Waver and Reines change their outfits every arc.

>It is suspected the US government wants to mass-produce the Grail War, meaning it hasn't been done yet
Jesus...
I'm sure by now that the waifu overdose is the only thing that keeps Fate afloat. I refuse to believe people are interested in this HGW and human politics retardation more than in Tsukihime's vampire/monsters plotline.

>human politics retardation
Sure, if you mean arm police force with NPs and tacticool magus sniping other people as politics.
This is Narita, he just wants to muck around with a bunch of cool over the top shit.

Police keep jobbing though.

Rin Tohsaka and Luvia are bisexual as fuck.

Attached: 1449770618573.jpg (3456x2328, 3.86M)

>the best is the Wolf Master D:

What's wrong with her?

Attached: zc1vz.mp4_snapshot_00.08_[2019.07.19_16.16.39].jpg (1280x720, 110K)