Naoko Yamada

Imagine poor Naoko Yamada... how can she continue? Every line she draw from now on, will remember her deceased comrades for the eternity.

How will she be able to look at Kyoani's happy characters and smile again.

Poor woman, she deserves all the hugs.
At this point, she is the only one who can revive Kyoani again, she is the pheonix.

Attached: Naoko Yamada.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Yea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She needs a caring husband (me)

This is why people keep telling you to have sex.

She's probably just happy to have made it out alive.

And this why people keep telling you to fuck off back to

And this is why you are a forever incel loser

>Next Kyoani work receive voluntary help from the best animators/musicians/seiyuus and producers in the industry from whole Japan.
>Yamada as director, self-insert MC.
>It's a SOL, a tragedy with a bittersweet end. Protagonists die but their sacrifices let female MC continue goes on with a smile in her face, to a brighter future.
>In the credits, they show small cuts of their deceased comrades one by one, with a happy yet touching balad.
>Finals words as the credits and music fade out...

>"As long as we can continue drawing smiles, Kyoto Animation will never die. You'll live eternally in our hearts"

Kino.

Attached: Our proud.jpg (674x960, 179K)

>cope, seeth, dilate, cringe, chad
You need more buzzwords Yea Forumstard.

She's already married

She'll probably quit or take a very long hiatus, if she does come back she'll probably win an Oscar.

She's already married.

Yeah, to

Suffering is the fuel of art. Now that she knows pain, she can use it to create realistic drama. If she is strong enough to continue, that is

are you ready for grimdark, despairing and very sad kyoani shows? I sure am lads, I sure am.

cgdct was yesterday

she will win an oscar doing due to how big this tragedy is it may even make the oscars pay attention to actual animation and finally give anime an oscar

Who the fuck cares? The only thing she ever made that's good was a bunch of cute girls drinking tea.

You're really asking for it.

It would be a nice send off, something horrible and full of despair

Too sappy

>Meme oscar
Even when I seriously don't give a fuck about Oscars for anime works. Kyoto Animation will be in the mainstream (even more than now) with all this fire incident. They'll probably receive the softer hand of people from all over the world now, as long as they don't die with this.

She has to carry on the will of the fallen.

I don't know why, but I always thought she was gay.

Christ. I got goose bumps reading that.

>married
So you just know she'll be vulnerable tonight, still in shock and disbelief. In such an emotionally fragile state, she'll most likely be still crying when she goes to bed. Even her neighbours might wonder at the muffled screams, as she cries her heart out with her face shoved into the pillow wet from her tears, while her husband reams her every which way like the absolute whore she deep down suspects she is.

based

Hot

My dick

>how can she continue?
She can't. This kind of shit is PTSD inducing even for desensitized members of military, how is a civilian going to deal with it?

Well, to start with, we need to confirm that she actually was there. Yamada was one of the first confirmed safe, and that was like a couple of hours after the incident, when the majority of the involved are yet a mistery after a whole day.

Probably Yamada wasn't the Studio 1 at that moment, I'm not saying that this might completely free her from develop some kind of trauma but at least she didn't live in her own flesh the horrors of the incident.

Was she in the fire?

When did Yea Forums become such a hugbox? Did the dumb mod that banned people for saying "kyoanus" come back again?

she was one of the first confirmed safe

Let's hug.

Does anyone have that webm of them all doing exorcise in the office I didn't save it from the other thread last night

lmao look at that subhuman gook face. Its better if she goes into hiding.

Problem is nothing kyo has ever produced is oscar worthy

Exercise you mean?

The permanent psychological trauma of watching all her friends and coworkers burn to death (and probably suffering horrific injuries of her own) ought to lead to her best work yet.

Ouch! A burn more intense than the studio fire!

>looks like that
>has husband
>still a certified wagecuck
better trade up before it's too late

this.

Except even normalfags who do have sex would show sympathy and call you a retard.

I'm pretty sure that post was supposed to quote

high IQ individuals deal well with emotional trauma

is2.Yea Forums.org/a/1563457136671.webm

Her face probably looks completely different now from all the burns anyways.

>most of the people in this webm are dead now or traumatized beyond belief

Kyoani is one of the few anime studios out there who didn't treat their animators like cattle ,too

Attached: 1528476776011.gif (600x600, 44K)

She'll be fine after some time off. Not everyone is the same, some people recover in a very strong fashion from dramatic events and especially artists have a great way of dealing with their various experiences.

>implying she cared about any of these incels
lmao @ you

please kys celebfag

Stop trying to make me cry again, my heart is already broken

bro most victims were women

japanese women are all incels because their men prefer to live the hikikomori life and marry a waifu hologram.

oscars are a fucking joke, into the spiderverse was fair this year but every other year has had shit winners for best animated film

She's going to go full Yoko Taro