Now that moe is dead, do you think real anime will come back?

Now that moe is dead, do you think real anime will come back?

Attached: Megazone23001.jpg (956x720, 429K)

we can dream

No, it is much too late for that. Kyoani and other studios like it cultivated a generation of mentally ill lowest common denominator incels.

Attached: 1563088166821.gif (600x434, 1.01M)

>moe is dead
Dogakobo is still alive.

No. Anime died when KyoAni did Lucky Star

Attached: 53911894.jpg (800x567, 112K)

Anime has always belonged to cute girls, now back into your cage.

Attached: spooky.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Don't worry, Netflix will fund the studios making non-moe shows. They're all about making adult anime for western sensibilities, and with the Tokyo Olympics coming up, it'll be a perfect time to make deeper strides into the market.

Attached: new-netflix.jpg (970x546, 69K)

I fucking wish

Attached: [Cornflower.Studio] カイト 1998 北米版UNCUT (BDRip 1484X1080 X265 Main10p ALACX2 AC3X2 VobsubX (1484x1080, 2.72M)

I hope so.

they need to stop the 3D meme tho

>Kengan Asura is 3D
>New GitS will be 3D too
Netflix is literally killing anime with the CGI push

Kyoani doesn't make moeshit anymore.

Kyoani has been making more shitty drama LN adaptations than moe in the last 10 years or so.

Why do people who dislike moe so much even come to this board?

because anime as a whole isn't just moe

They aren't people, they stay in their "retro" threads barely talking about any real and significant retro anime from the 60s and 70s and instead just praising flashy not substance anime from the 80s, and not even all of it, most ""retro"" fags don't even know 10% of the most popular shows from the 80s. Its why they think cute girls started with K-ON

>moefags think anime is just moe
watch more anime

what about shows that have moe characters but not CGDCT???

A lot is. Even Berserk and Jojo has some.

Every time anyone says they don't like a specific part of anime people ask why they come to Yea Forums as if that small part is the entire anime and manga industry. Is it really that hard to understand that not everyone likes what you like? I personally don't really have a problem with "moe" but I can understand why someone might not like a lot of it.

The point is that Yea Forums likes "moe" way more than any other larger anime community. Why come here instead of the places you will feel more welcome in?

This is why this event bothers me even though I didn't like any of there shows. The faster the old anime biz disappears, the easier it will be for outsiders to move in and subvert everything like they do with everything else.

I think you are going to have to get used to 3DCG in anime. The only reason why anime production companies are able to support the kind of quality of 2D animation they have up to now is by making shows to cater to hardcore fanbases, the kind of 'otaku' who will obsess over moe shows and buy expensive BD sets, merchandise, go to fan events, that sort of thing which secures large amounts of funding. And as we've seen today, that kind of catering to obsessives causes the kind of tragedies we've seen today.
If we're going to see more anime that is aimed at actual adults, there's going to be some catches. Like how western animation has seen a lot of adoption of cheaper animation techniques such as flash or CG, this will come to Japan with time.
The benefits obviously will be more mature and nuanced writing, and less trashy catering to fandom.

Why do you have a problem with people coming to Yea Forums who dislike what you like? Another place disliking moe doesn't necessarily mean it isn't overall worse than Yea Forums.

I don't watch any anime with moe or waifubait characters. Though it's fine if it's one or two side character I can ignore
What other places, reddit? There're alternatives to Yea Forums but all of them are worse.

There is a difference between not liking moe while keeping to yourself, and expressing your distaste for it constantly in a place which had its existence and culture shaped by it. It’s like trying to impose sharia law in a western country. Why not go somewhere where you won’t feel angry at something that is the core of the community?

No, it's just getting replaced by more isekai.

>constantly
The people that still attribute moe to Kyoani are retarded but right now it's all over the place because of the Kyoani news. Maybe it's because I don't frequent the seasonal moe show threads but I don't see much shitting on it these days. At least to any great extent, maybe a post or two. Maybe it's different in those threads though, I don't know. It isn't difficult to avoid the threads though. I don't feel the need to go somewhere else despite not watching much moe, though like I said, I don't really have a problem with it in general.

>get used to 3DCG
I seriously can't. I stopped watching new anime since I can't even watch anime that has CG backgrounds like ufotable stuff
Yea Forums isn't the moe board though. People here have different tastes and they all pretty much hate each other

That still doesn't mean people here don't like anything else expect CGDCT anime.

Cute girls are fine when they aren't just moeblobs.