Japan about to go hard on that arsonist nigga

Japan about to go hard on that arsonist nigga.

Attached: D_wXu26WkAMdSAJ.png (1439x1161, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190718-00010015-houdoukvq-soci
bbc.com/news/world-asia-49027178
youtu.be/LJ9vkt7BHYI
youtube.com/watch?v=ExvrVz5yl-M
soranews24.com/2017/07/17/dont-let-it-haunt-you-former-correctional-officer-tells-about-how-japan-performs-executions/
www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20190718/k10011997571000.html
delitopi.com/kyoto-animation-barisaku/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have a fun time getting raped in hell with Tsutomu and the Aum Shinrikyo guy, dumbass.

Aum Shinrikyo guy is dead. He got executed last year.

Ah fuck, I'm a retard.

he's in a coma and in critical condition
probably gonna die on a hospital bed

How the hell did he make it all the way back home in that state before succumbing to injuries? Kyoani's in the middle of fucking nowhere, it can't have been a short trip.

So he gets to die peacefully in sleep, and revengefags won't even get to see their impotent revengefantasies fulfilled? Sweet.

What's he dreaming about right now, Yea Forums?

He better not. Only way it would accept it would be if someone smothered his ass in the hospital.

Trains he was a train autist.

Virgin kyoanus cultist vs CHAD FAT UGLY BASTARD

Post source on that info you faggot

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190718-00010015-houdoukvq-soci

WHY DO YOU HATE JUSTICE user

Wrong, Japan has Last Meal and hanging is neck breaking Long Drop.

Seems like he's unconscious, not sure on him being gravely injured.

His ass. Go to BBC.com they have pictures taken of the guy. He collapsed on the street as he had soaked his shoes in the NINE gallons of gasoline he had dumped around the entrances to the building and set his feet on fire when he lit it off.

They gonna delay the execution day until everybody forget about this case

Attached: 25 years for 18 kills.png (1020x588, 1008K)

He has some pretty wicked burns. I don't even know how he managed to walk on his fucked up left foot that looks like it's about to fall off.

Attached: 1563456170540.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

GREAT KYOANI BURNING BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Looks like the flesh is perishing. Maybe he'll live but only with so many extremities.

This wouldn't have happened if Japan didnt have lax safety practices with fires. Remember that at one point we fire bombed Tokyo and half the city burned down because nobody had thoughts to install sprinklers

Japan hangs by long drop though and has a last meal.

Will he follow the light at the end of the tunnel?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-49027178

He was quite awake when apprehended. If he is in a coma now its medically induced.
But Japanese law prohibits police from questioning a subject admitted to the hospital without the physicians approval anyway. All police can do is place a guard over him right now.

Fuck hanging, he should be burnt alive

Because it is inherently unfair
Why did imperial Japan get shit for doing what was normal for the French and British?

>火をつけた男は関東在住で、現在、意識不明の重体という
Also with those kinds of burns, the chances of him surviving are incredibly low

what was the french and british rape of nanjing

He had determination to enact his mission.

The entire country is proofed against earthquakes first, fire second. Even their old castles were made of wood with a central pillar around which it could rotate in an earthquake instead of anything else that would just collapse, even if it would stand up better against fire.

Just ask the middle east, they're expert on slow chocking.
They even push a water hose up your ass as a bonus because why not.

Attached: 029.jpg (491x575, 120K)

Burnt alive, but doused before he truly dies then has to deal with a burn unit for a few months where they forget to give him pain killers, then burn him alive again

How so? He's got third degree burns on his feet and second to third degree burns on his forearms. Torso looks fine. That should be absolutely survivable even without the specialized burn unit treatment he's most likely getting

It's a fucking white sock you retard.

Schizophrenic people tend to have abnormally high pain tolerance

Why are you all so savage? He should be rehabilitated.

youtu.be/LJ9vkt7BHYI

He should be run over with one of his beloved trains

Even if he was rehabilitated he'd have the weight of 30 deaths on his hands
Just kill him

So using gasoline is a better choice than gun in this case.

His actions are too low for seppuku.

>pretending to be retarded

He's beyond rehabilitation, fuck him.

when youtube.com/watch?v=ExvrVz5yl-M is your justification for burning 30+ people alive there isn't really much room for sympathy

Attached: 1560698542735.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

Yeah, he should draw anime as forced labour for the rest of his life, it‘s a terrible job.

Not that part, dumbass.

He should be used in an experiment to see if we can send him to some isekai with a truck

Do you realize how messy that is to clean up off the trains? Just set him on fire and call it a day

Source?

>Double digit kill count
>Rehabilitation
Impossible

What was his motive? Is he going to die without sharing it?

If I could ask him something somehow, it'd just be this:

Was it worth it?

He's gonna die from burn injuries from accidentally setting himself on fire. This is the opposite of peaceful.

>hurr durr redemption arc XDDDD

Doing shit like that is how they got a lot of their colonial pocessions
Hell the Brittish literally had concentration camps during the Boer war.

You think nips would fuck with the guy? The sight of a furious burned man probably made them shit themselves

He was a train otaku and got butthurt that this scene caused anime tourists to visit his favorite train station.

OK I love history too but this is just peek weeaboo

Hes drugged up though

That's the thing that kills me (no pun intended): he picked a good scene to get upset about. At the least he's got terrible taste, at worst he's a hipster of the highest order.

Or better yet, have President Duterte keep killing Filipinos. That will help out KyoAni.
More dead Filipinos equals less bad people around equals less crime that could affect KyoAni.

He didn't just set fire to the building and leave it at that, he made sure people couldn't escape and poured gas on them as they tried to run past him. The guy is beyond help, if he dies in hospital it'll at least save taxpayer money on keeping him for X years before inevitably stringing him up.

In the train station song in Hibike! there was a fan term for the bari sax solo that he felt was somehow a ripoff of some term he made up regarding train spotting. Also, he said that ever since that scene his beloved train-spotting location has been flooded with stinky otakus

Really? Jesus.

Hopefully some based doctor runs up and punches his worthless corpse multiple times after the sack of shit dies.

why did he do it lads
did he not like the anime they were putting out

It wasn't his house. He'd ran in and the owner of the home assumed he was a victim. Staff member that had escaped and chased him there led the police to arrest him.

Still not confirmed. That's pure conjecture so far.

Attached: Consider this.jpg (282x410, 29K)

He can't die until he tells us the motive.

This, but only Endless Eight.

>Doing shit like that is how they got a lot of their colonial pocessions
lol no
>Hell the Brittish literally had concentration camps during the Boer war.
Everyone has concentration camps during war, the term only became associated with something terrible due to the Nazis because they were not only concentration camps but death camps at an industrial scale

>this guy gets max punishment
>junkos killers get nothing
Lol

Thank you Kaguya-sama.

That's definitely Yea Forums level autism.

He still suffered horribly before being taken to the hospital though.

They still have the death sentence in Japan?

Maidens in your savage something. It is shit brought to you by Okada Mari.

French paid compensation money to one of the Bataclan terrorists for being mean to him in prison. Rehabilitation is always an option.

>this kills the kyoani

>execution by fire

1. They had Yakuza connections
2. Stop reminding me that that ever happened you fuck

And then set on fire.

He coined the term "BariSaku" to describe his train photography but Hibike started using "BariSaku" to refer to the Baritone Sax.

It drove him mad enough to kill 33 people

Attached: 1563464785319.jpg (1710x459, 424K)

>implying Abe isn't going to give him a medal

Even yakuza can't protect an open attack of this scale, not that train otaku have yakuza connections anyway.

There is no rehabilitation if you’re a mass murderer

Story?

a lot of that is bullshit

mob justice isn't real justice it's just chimping out in reaction to a chimpout

in the end, you're as bad as the criminal

Does Japan still have the death penalty? Based

All I'm saying is that there's always two sides to the story, listen to his explanation first before passing judgment.

What a stupid reason to murder people.

Search wikipedia for furata junko

>Baiting this hard
Go to fucking Reddit if you want attention

Attached: 1559785842660.png (667x720, 134K)

He already gave his explanation and it was just the bullshit you see mentioned in this thread.

Attached: 1330537429724.jpg (640x720, 180K)

Can someone actually provide links for the train otaku shit? Cause I keep hearing about it, but not getting any concrete source.

No, blogs don't count, if you have links I want some news teller website

Attached: Wha.jpg (302x302, 38K)

Yeah. They executed the otaku child murderer about ten years ago and the Aum Shinrikyo guy last year or so.

> from accidentally setting himself on fire
It sounds ridiculous as fuck.

Attached: 1559665202094.jpg (233x279, 39K)

>believing 2ch/5ch rumors

I'm something of a fedora tipper, but at this moment I relate well to religious people in that I want there to be a hell for this guy to land in.

>what was the french and british rape of nanjing

Well for the British it was probably the Amritsar massacre, though it wasn't normal, it essentially caused the end of the British Raj.

And for the French probably something they did in Algeria during their attempts to maintain colonial power, a lot of horrible shit went down there.

Neither were nearly as systematically dehumanising as the rape of Nanking though, that was off the charts.

You don't want it, just don't bother.

>if you kill your enemies they win

"Why does imperial Japan get shit for losing a war they fucking started???? It's not fair!!!"

>Not band together and form a vigilante mob

Ow man, I wanted it to be some yuri fag.

It's all just hearsay at this point, we'll find out the truth in a month or two.

Not everyone is as cucked as yuropeans

They should give him seppuku so at least he gets to fuck his trains in the afterlide

Capital punishment isn't mob justice. You may not agree with it, but it is Japanese law.

WHY DIDN'T YOU FILTHY WEEBS LISTEN!?

Attached: shinzo abe cancels anime.png (1003x403, 70K)

I'd be happy to know that my taxpayer money is spent on prolonging his suffering desu.

I'm surprised we haven't had some burger weeb army boy stationed in Okinawa lynch the bastard yet.

They were kids. I believe they changed the law because of that.

Can we bring back public executions?

Attached: twodeaths.jpg (600x424, 64K)

>there's a logical explanation behind why this guy doused young women in gasoline and lit them on fire

Fucking what?

Attached: D_w-jFeU4AYhbv_.jpg:large.jpg (720x1029, 144K)

Listen to this user.

What more confirmation do you need? In the thread he was posting in he listed step-by-step the train stations he would be using to get to Kyoani headquarters, starting in Kanto and ending in Kyoto. The news reported he was from Kanto which can even be seen in the news cap here It's pretty solid.

Attached: 156.jpg (900x710, 226K)

What's that image from?

He is going to be remembered as the hero who saved anime.

Well, I hope not only Japanese authorities tell us his name, but also MAL.

First Mussolini now this, when we will accept that trainfags are a menace?

The only thing that needs rehabilitation is your loose anus you disgusting tranny.

Attached: 1515289346407.png (361x416, 152K)

That is a cute Haruka.

12 of the dead were men and 18 were women. Considering 70% of their staff is women I'd he was actually a bit more biased against the men.

Fuck you I laughed.

Death sentence is not mob justice even if it may align with mob's desire to kill the person. He will still receive a proper court hearing and be judged according to written law.

They could be secret reptilians trying to take over the earth. See? Now the guy is a hero. Never just a book by its cover, let's all wait for the investigation to be finished first.

it checks out my dude

Except long drop hanging to snap necks is exactly what they do.

And he will be immediately declared guilty.

Go read some real news.

You and I might be satisfied but others might not be.

Personally, I think it'd be great to just leave things like this entirely to the judgment of the victims' families. Let em' have a go at it and see what happens

Solitary for 10-20 years until hanging doesn't really compare to the sheer damage he's dealt in terms of suffering, to be honest.

Tsutomy is dead as well.

Attached: image.png (200x218, 19K)

He put out gasoline all over the place without actually caring if he was stepping on it. Then his shoes caught on fire.

Funnny how suddenly the empathetic crowd turns into medieval peasants when something they like gets attacked.

>The news reported he was from Kanto which can even be seen in the news cap here
Go ahead and point out where it says that

Since he set himself on fire doing it its kind of hard for him to claim that they arrested the wrong person, which is what a trial is for, to insure that police did not grab the wrong person

Yeah, death by hanging (also the name of a great film about it)

Attached: death-by-hanging-1968-directed-by-nagisa-oshima (1).jpg (448x448, 53K)

Gasoline fires erupt wildly
Look up videos of it

One of the yakuza games I think

He can be rehabilitated by the brutal demons of hell.

It's fake, Kanto is where Gen 1 of Pokemon takes place

How did an entire nation of autists make it this far holy fuck

took me a second lmao

>rehabilitated
you can't rehabilitate autism

No shit, sherlock. Hence "hell", not prison.

If you read up on how they went about ww2 it's even more shocking.

They're just overwhelmed with grief and can't think rationally at this point. Give it time and they'll see the guy deserves a second chance, everyone does.

What's about trains that attracts the biggest autists? What does Thomas the Tank Engine do to them?
Military grade autism needs to be banned

He didn't stole bread to feed his familiy, he intentionally planned and commited arson and murdered dozens, there is no way such a person could or should return to society.

10-20 is too much. I feel like people are capable of coming in terms with and adapting to any condition, even imminent death, in about 2-3 years. That's how long a person like him should be kept locked before getting killed.

Can Tarrant and Brevik get a second chance too?

>Christchurch shooter is based
>but apparently this mentally ill dude is satan

Aww fuck, don't make me laugh, I recollect the same episode in The Itchy & Scratchy Show.
Yeah, I know that it is scary shit. I don't wish it even to my enemy.

He deserves a fair trail, but Tsutomu and Asahara got executed for less, so yeah. Unless they somehow managed to get the wrong guy, I doubt he'll get anything else.

Yes, they do. It's usually by mechanized hanging. There are multiple buttons that will start the procedure, the executioners push all of it at the same time but only one is actually wired. This is done to reduce the guilt on the executioners' part.

soranews24.com/2017/07/17/dont-let-it-haunt-you-former-correctional-officer-tells-about-how-japan-performs-executions/

he shouldn’t get death penalty but prison for life

Its no use punishing autismo. Autismos do what they do. You can just detain them indefinetly and study them to catch other dangerous autists.

>in the end, you're as bad as the criminal
>people actually fell for this meme
Look, it's alright be opposed to death penalty, there are legit aruments against that, but you're retarded.

Nips are honorary aryans bud we love them

>burning animations studio
>literally people who working hard for shit salary
There no possible justification for this.

Well that's Japanese death row for you. I'm pretty sure that's about how long Tsutomu and Asahara had, more or less.

Well, some people don't get the idea that /pol/ is a containment board, and think they can spread /pol/shits everywhere.

Well, depends on a particular hell. There are many ones.

They should set him on fire.

But like, right now then.

Solitary confinement is essentially legalized torture. Imagine being stuck in a small metal room 24 hours a day, never being able to talk to a single person, and you have nothing to keep your mind busy.

Sounds easy in principle, in practice it's a living hell.

>The Japanese fondness of reducing words to four syllables actually killed people
Mother of god.

Attached: 1555480809358.jpg (681x594, 358K)

Shooting mudslimeys is based.

Reminder that Hell is a myth to pacify fags like you. There is no justice in a cosmic sense. Better rip that bandaid off now.

Put him in a pit and have every man in Kyoto ejaculate on him until he drowns.

People would think this guy was based to if he set fire to a Nigerien enclave in Tokyo.

>honorary aryans

You're probably not even aryan yourself, mutt.

that's sort of a Buddhist thing, and even majority Buddhist countries have the death penalty.
this guy seems too dangerous to be let out even if rehabilitated, like anders brevik in Scandinavia

Simply because there was much paperwork.

They're gonna go Phantom Pain on his ass.

Cope

Finally after this the otakus and NEETs are gonna dragged out of their cave and publicly executed. I hope most of them are autists of Yea Forums

who cares kyoani hasn’t made anything good since lucky star and haruhi.

now if this was ufotable I would be losing my shit

Attached: 07F6B6DE-8DED-40C2-BAE7-6DF4E4AD289F.jpg (708x968, 211K)

Thanks

>posting his fetish shit in another thread

You’d think they’d have learned some basic fire safety after we firebombed Tokyo but apparently not.

Attached: [Commie] Psycho-Pass - 03v2 [BD 1080p FLAC] [D182741B].mkv_snapshot_12.24_[2018.06.04_22.39.03].jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

you're talking about people though, not animals.

Kyoani was full of talented people creating things many of us loved. Average "victim" of a shooter is just a mouth breathing waste of space that is only capable of consuming. And yes that would include us as none of us would grief over the death of a random Yea Forums faggot.

With that in mind, muslims even worse since they dedicate their lives to spreading their cancer ideology.

If you want to lynch that guy to death you are not better tham him.

There's always some good old corpse desecration.

That's why we better torture him before killing him.

He won't give a shit about it anymore, though.

So like the blank round in firing squads.

It's a tradeoff between fire safety and earthquake safety. Guess which one happens more often in Japan?

What's up with them anyway? Do Tokyo clubs just hire Ngubu's for muscle?

That mosque's Facebook page shared pro white genocide propaganda, not really the same as a harmless anime studio

You do know Ufotable is in trouble for tax fraud, right? They could be going under regardless.

One guy versus 33. If any of us had the chance to stop this, all jokes aside, we would have hit the fucker with a truck a week ago.

All life is equally valuable.

b-but they insult muh train

Barely, thr one on arm is second degree, the ones on feet are fucked but no big deal, he'll survive, they'll make him survive. These are the guys who wouldn't let Ouchi die for a month after getting his chromosomes full reckt.

shout out to the time we put the afrikaaners in concentration camps

It's easy to entertain yourself in solitary confinement.

Yes, but there's not even video records showing bullets in the air. And the guy doing the wiring was probably in some kind of double blind test situation.

This but unironically

Holy shit they're gonna hang his ass? I didn't even know that was still practiced in the modern world he deserves it,tho he killed and hurt almost 100 people because he was mad about something stupid.

I don't have stats but fires seem to be extremely common in Japan. I have personally seen more fires or results of fires in 2 years of living in Japan than I did in 25 years of my life.

And Kyoani dude will probably hang while Christchurch guy gets to live the rest of his life in a comfy first world prison, probably complaining about having an Xbox instead of a playstation like Breivik
Though really what's the point of keeping around people like these?

If you are a multimillion dollar studio and you managed to lose 40 people to one neet arsonist then it falls on them

Feel free to show us how it's done.

For a day or two at most.

Try several weeks, or months, in solitary. That breaks you, no matter what.

>Christchurch shooter is based
only according to /pol/

>Aum Shinrikyo
why the fuck does it take so long to execute prisoners in japan?

Yes, see , they got hanged for much less than this.

>defending invaders

Chop Chop
Chop Chop

Nah, I'm not /pol/ and it was a long time coming

Imagine being a parent of the victims:
>Worried about son/daughter growing up because he/she wants to become an animator and you read that animation companies treat animators like shit
>Your child is hired at KyoAni and their wish is fulfilled
>Happy because they treat their animators well
>Your child does such a good job that they end up working in the main office
>He/she is brutally killed in a fire

that sounds like your average hikikomori suicide

To the law. Well, presumably. Valuing lives equally on PERSONAL level is literally impossible and anyone pretending to would be a major hypocrite just by the virtue of not being constantly struck by grief over deaths of hundreds that happen daily.

They basically live out near on a life sentence in solitary beforehand, same thing happened with Miyazaki Tsutomu. God knows why, but Japanese bureaucracy is fucking slow I'll tell you that much.

Yeah and its execution by hanging and not the neck snap way

>killing unarmed civilians and kids is ok
Well you're pretty close to /pol/.

Probably bureaucratic shit. Making sure everything is settled before committing. Because going ahead and executing a criminal, just to find out the dude was completely innocent, isn't the best optics.

>These are the people who say you lack empathy if you crack a joke about the tragedy.
I hope you don't pretend you are any better with this kind of psychopathic dribble.
Just execute him in accordance with how it is always done, fantasising about some torture porn is peak psycho.

That's more of a bug of NZ law system than anything else.

Well at least wake him up or something so he dies in pure agony. I am reacting emotionally to the news of his actions and I want to see someone suffer.

Studio 1 was not an animation office. It was their meeting/bureaucratic office.

god said nuh-uh

Attached: file.png (729x425, 239K)

Should've stayed in their own country m9.

Calisthenics?

:)

Nothing chopping off legs and arms won't fix.
He deserves no mercy.

Concentration camp=/Death Camp. The Boer Concentration Camps were designed to seperate the civilian population who were supporting the Commandos from being able to do so. The deaths were mostly due to a typhoid epidemic, which, by the way, also killed off most of the guards at the camp. The British also used concentration camps to great effect during the Malaysian Emergency which saw British and Commonwealth forces defeat Communist insurgents.

Bait, but I'll bite. Those who have not demonstrated the ability to kill innocent people should be protected from those who have. It's literally that simple. In my view there's no point in taxpayers feeding someone like this, mentally ill or not, and he should be put down. It doesn't have to be in a cruel way but I personally would feel more at peace if he was fried.

Fire regulations are liberal bullshit

I'd they didn't want it to happen to them they shouldn't have been in the west, besides the mosque reposted extremist propaganda

Also involves keeping him alive for 10-20 years.
No; this deserves something more creative.

Put him in a fire-proof room with gasoline and a lighter. Then blast the same song that drove him nuts in the first place over integrated speakers until he can't take it anymore and does the obvious thing that's expected of him.

There's your moral justice.

>these kids and toddlers? they had it coming
Unironically kill yourself.

You're not allowed to move :)

www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20190718/k10011997571000.html

So what the fuck am I reading here? Those idiots were recieving threats days prior to the incident, refused to take them seriously and made people come to work anyway?
Who's really at fault here, don't those japs have something called calling upon responcibility

You can't hold a mentally ill arsenist responsible especially after he, or someone else, was sending death threats prior to what happened. If those emails and threats were taken seriously and investigated all of this could have been avoided. Fucking disgusting.

So... Free! is canceled now I'm guessing?

It's actually one of my favorite anime unironically.

Look up the Osaka school massacre. Schizo janitor was hung only 3 years later

He's talking about Christchurch not the Manchester concert bombing

>well he brutally killed 30 people in one of the most painful ways possible but I still think he should be put down humanely :^)

By defending the NZ shooter, you're literally saying you agree with the dumbass that the government should crack down on free speech and gun laws.

Meaning you'll be raped by Muslims, and absolutely nothing you do will ever stop it since the government took away your right to talk about it or defend yourself. Because you have fantasies about a civil war breaking out over this. When the truth is that modern civilization is so fat and lazy that death squads could take your children from your arms and shoot them in the head, and you'll still do nothing so long as the Pizza Hut guy makes it on time.

Fuck off back to /pol/, you fake revolutionary faggot.

>Wanting to kill a guy for mass murder makes you just as bad

Jesus you retarded moralfags all sound like an average anime protagonist

>You're not allowed to move :)
oh yeah? what they gonna do about it, kill him?

sounds like bullshit
the exact location where that concert is played is 4-5 stories high, and no train can be seen from there.
Also it's the Kyoto main station, it's flooded with tourists every time japan has some vacation and with gaijins all around the year.

What a fucking subhuman scum piece of shit

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - 13 (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_21.42_[2017.02 (581x588, 81K)

Why did he do this? Just came back and there is lot of information

This is why you need 2nd amendment.

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (244x209, 24K)

Seek help, you sick asshole.

You do NOT blame the victims for getting murdered by a psychopath while simultaneously saying the psychopath cannot be blamed.

Studios get tons of threats from upset fans. Of course they ignored it

Beat him up and give him more days in solitary

This is sure justification for mass murdering civilians and kids. But you're /pol/ am not surprised. Hell even fembot murder shows that Yea Forums full of psychos

So aside from your hyperbolic scenario, it's the same way it is right now?

No I don't blame the victims you speedreading cretin. I blame the person in charge who read the emails and decided to not call an investigation and let people off due to a potential threat. Go fucking ky or learn to read.

japan is not used to the current world we live so receiving threats for them is nothing but jokes, while everywhere else in the world people would start panicking and abandoning the buildings they just go to work like always.

Yes it is natural to have biased opinions. It is not hypocrisy to act against your own biases and try to broaden your world view.

Are you the one nigger always shitposting in isekai threads about abolishing the monarchy and freeing slaves?

Yeah when your enemy literally wants you dead regardless of whether or not you are a child or a civilian it's pretty justified to do the same to them

"The person in charge" is included in the victims, you inbred mongrel.

Well fuck that.

Fuck that shit, a king has his right to rape the knife earred whores he bought fair and square.

delitopi.com/kyoto-animation-barisaku/
Not quite right but here's how it goes,
He comes up with the term "BariSaku" to describe his Train Photography which happens to be exactly how Hibike calls the "Baritone Saxophone".
He got extremely butthurt about Hibike "stealing" his thing and so he set one of KyoAni's buildings on fire.

The otaku guy was in prison for a long time but his execution was sped up because of the Akihabara truck incident. And truck guy is still on Japanese death row or whatever they call it

On 600 calories a day

Remember all that footage in EoE of the death threats Anno and Gainax got after the last episodes of Eva? Christ.

>Execution method is hanging

I'll never understand why execution methods are so humane. Why not burning by fire (which is the worst and most excruciating way to die). Not only does the culprit get a dose of his own medicine, but justice is served. Another torturous method is by drowning.

I get that, but Shoko Asahara was guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt. You'd think they'd speed up the process a bit.

>they just go to work like always.
And do you know why? Because the threat of the lives of the employees are a joke to their superiors user, not because "muh cultural thing". Like I said an I repeat, the person who managed the emails as written in that report is the one to blame. He did not consider it worth his worry or time because he did not think their lives being endangered was worth the hassle.

>you're literally saying
No I am not you fag. Stop invading my country and you can have your shariah in your desert shithole.

>It doesn't have to be in a cruel way

I'd leave that decision up to the surviving victims and the families of those lost, really.
I could imagine that an easy death letting this guy off the hook would only make it harder for them to swallow.

Literally nobody can commit a crime

>b-but mental illness
fuck off with that bait

I hate both.

I feel like this is a part of the reason why murders happen so often, they really don't get what they deserve
>Oh, I killed that guy? Lol I'll just be guaranteed bed and food for the next 30 years, get to hang out with other killers who literally do not give a shit about what I did, and finally get put down in a painless and easy way when I'm already old anyway

>this average logic of /pol/ user
That's really impressive. At this point I don't understand if you're baiting or not.

Hello Batman. How's Joker doing?

And what killing him would change? It will not bring kyoani staff back from being dead. It will not send a message to other train autists, because they don't care. And he himself probably doesn't even mind being killed since he almost burned himself to death.

The only reason why would you want him dead is for revenge. You have the same motive for murder as he did. So yes it makes you just as bad.

Hideaki Hatta is fine and alive you dumb degenerate.

Not even Muslim, you fucking tard.

I'm just using my fucking brain, since agreeing with a guy that actively sought to take away your freedom by gunning down people that weren't even extremists is about as neckbeard as it gets.

You want to fight your war? Go to Afghanistan and start shooting. But you won't since those dudes shoot back. You fucking pussy.

>this was the catalyst for over 30 peoples death
>the animators had no idea that this scene they were animating would be the cause of their demise
the world is a crazy place

Christchurch shooter was an idiot scumbag who could taken his fight to actual terrorists in Pakistan but instead chose to murder elderly people and children. He and the KyoAni arsonist can both rot.

Attached: 1308529223560.jpg (261x265, 15K)

That's all weak ass shit. You're not getting the psychology of these mongs. Keep him alive and healthy and play the cover of the train song on his favorite train 24/7 until the last day he draws breath.

>why execution methods are so humane
Only in democracies, which answer to the people. In China you get shot in a stadium, with the soulless bugmen cheering for your death.

I don't go on /pol/
And it's the way the world has been for thousands of years, don't delude yourself

Are you blind?
>Go to Afghanistan
Damn you are ignorant as to where the real war is.

His ancestors are smiling at him. Can you say the same?

Sounds like China knows what they're doing

>"waaah my feelings are more important than logic, you hurt them so you have to die! waaah"

>that foot
H-he's wearing a sock, right?

The idea is it's a warning.

>Do not do this shit again, or there will be consequences.

Pussyfooting around the issue and acting like he's a scared child in need of help inspires other psychoes to do the same shit. Be a fucking man.

Why would he shoot Muslims in an Islamic country?

They should test out if bamboo torture actually works, there's stories about it but never comfirmed kills so they should give it a try.

yeah I just got to that part of the copypasta, so not only do they steal his thing but also normal aniotas gather at "his" station

I will never again trust a single trainspotter

Attached: 1430205865755.gif (335x360, 2.03M)

Right. Because the land of smartphones and greasy fast food are where the true Holy War is.

You're making excuses, pussy. Because you know ISIS would rape you bloody the minute you stepped into their territory. So instead you want to cheer on retards that gun down civilians and only make shit worse for everybody else that's not even involved.

You cunts are your own worst enemy.

Calm down kid, you are going to cut someone with that edge.

>Mucad Ibrahim : 3 year old
>Sayyad Milne : 14 year old
If someone knew what a shitstain you would grow up into at birth, they would have thrown you in the trash.

>Are you blind?
No. You're just insane. And by using your own logic I can say that you're "enemy of entire world". So killing you and your children is absolutely justified.

gar

Now look at all the kids who have died from Islamic terrorism, not worldwide, just in the west.

No, the reason the execution is public in China is because the Chinese Communist Party need to show the people what happen to those who cross them. It has little to do with justice, if you're corrupt but keep being pals with the right cliques in the CPC you don't get executed.

Simply put, it's like putting down a dangerous pitbull. A better argument would be why should someone like that be allowed to live when they're that much of a hazard to society and would never be accepted ever again?

I'll say it again: it's Japanese law. You may not like it, but that's what it is. Logic and feelings were never the issue.

death penalty isn't necessary in a civilized society

japan has the death penalty, thus it isn't civilized

>killing a mass murderer is just as bad as killing innocent people

And to whom do you address this warning? Most people already know that this is sick.

There wasn't a single islamic terrorist attack in New Zealand. Not a single one in history.

If your mom could have seen your Yea Forums post history, she would have aborted you.

This posts reveals that about half the moralfags are poltards. Just as I suspected.

murder is murder no matter if it's state sanctioned or not

Just this day, I'm fine with Japan not being civilized. Bring back the kirisute-gomen.