MGTOW anime characters thread

MGTOW anime characters thread

Attached: 60205074_2714640525272940_1180404938285693474_n.jpg (640x640, 111K)

Just another incel, Red Pill delusion cult of permanently lonely losers. Fuck MGTOW, fuck adult male virginity, and fuck the corrupted society of the world.

Senku doesn't hate women and minorities

I love homosexual main male characters

Attached: fe1.png (600x627, 246K)

MGTOW are incels in denial.

Just had to set the record straight before this thread took off.

Attached: 1523396074079.jpg (1280x720, 296K)

Spill the tea sis

But he got married to a 10/10 girl

Why is Yea Forums so riddled with Yea Forums twitter cancer going on about incels all the time

>t.elcuckodelamuerte

>cope

We know you want to profit from subjecting guys to #metoo and they aren't letting you do that. Stop your malice towards guys.

Let the butthurt flow through you. Let it infest your feeble hearts. No woman could want such inferior little boys. You are peasants. Insects. Churls.

I'm male and have nothing to profit from this, just telling the truth.

These levels of autism you're displaying leed me to believe you'll set fire to the next big anime studio.

>guy who browses weeaboo knockoff board on the internet calls others incels and lonely losers

tasty shit right here user

Not an argument. MGTOWs are still incels.

He's billion percent gay.

lol mad

the fuck does that mean?
Stop making up fucking acronyms.

No woman actually wants anyone. You just want our money. You're a misandrist who believes that all men are
>peasants. Insects. Churls.
Only good for our wallets and nothing else. For those who you can't leech money from such as people who know better, you use insults instead because they won't open your wallets for you.

I get it. You're a lawyer who always helps the plaintiffs in #metoo cases, and will wholly support those who just scream #metoo even if the defendant is innocent.

Men Getting Their Own Waifu

based

show evidence

Colossal cope. Women are after quality genes more than anything. Money is secondary. You simply haven't made the genetic cut.

>I get it. You're a lawyer who always helps the plaintiffs in #metoo cases, and will wholly support those who just scream #metoo even if the defendant is innocent.
Only one who brought up metoo is you.

yes because a man can not possibly choose to pursue his goals and interest instead of chase pussy.

When is money ever secondary in this society you naive shitter

>Let the butthurt flow through you
>using this line in 2019

god I hate reddit

Attached: 1547435668893.jpg (250x250, 15K)

He's japanese, of course he does

>can it happen?
Yes.

>is it the case in any more than 1% of men who are """"going their own way?""""
No.

How about when it comes to sex? Lmao. Why do you think sex is used universally to sell products? Why do you think prostitution is called "the oldest profession?" Women who marry rich guys still fuck the Chad pool boy on the side.