Admit it, this is the greatest of all time

Admit it, this is the greatest of all time

Attached: 18793.jpg (225x309, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enYX5tpKRe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pic unrelated

cringe

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (259x194, 7K)

cope

based

Attached: drogba2.jpg (620x310, 55K)

It was definitely unique. Still haven't watched an anime or read a manga quite like it. When most people try to do psycho killer horror stuff, it's usually some *actual* monster like a vampire or some other supernatural creature or force. Monster was decidedly more human in its approach.

couldnt get into it
after the first couple episodes i just got bored and stopped watching
They cant all be winners i guess

ur probably retarded or something

I watched all of it this year.
Its decent, but incredibly overhyped

it was still supernatural though

Is really good but it didn't delivered on making the villain charismatic or likeable like everyone claimed him to be.

Is a 9/10 one, if Johan had a better personality would be perfect.

Did Tenma and Nina hook up at the end?

Yes, but they could have also shortened it a bit. It's much longer than necessary.

>hitler bad
>turks good
Stopped watching there

Attached: 78457346537.jpg (1028x526, 57K)

Monster had some really weird subplots. One moment we are chasing Johan and then we have a baby midget neo-nazi burning immigrants alive

You absolute brainlet. The Neo-Nazis was 1 example of the groups who had a certain expectation of Johan.

ambiguous
fact

Why do you think I didn't know that? I watched the show

You make it sound like it's random sub-plot.

Well it was pretty fillerish and very little would have changed even if you didn't have Tenma rescuing immigrants for 10 episodes

based

because it is

It's up there, the directing is great and the atmosphere it creates is unique and beautiful in a grim way. I marathoned it when I was depressed and drinking booze and I really loved submerging myself in that atmosphere and the feeling it gave me, I've done the same with reading Lovecraft.

youtube.com/watch?v=enYX5tpKRe8

The greatest overrated shit of all time.

It added another layer to Johan's mystery. We also discovered Helmut Wolff who found Johan at the border.

you could have can skip from the "tenma is a doctor out in the country for a day" straight to that episode with the bodyguard meet up, and not miss out a single beat of the storyline, that's how unimportant those events were

Wolff was super unimportant

Greatest waste of my time.
The Code Geass of detective shows. Extremely overhyped with nothing to back up the praise it gets.

about halfway through this show becomes total garbage. before that i guess it's fine.

The Schuwald part is kino.

2nd best after Hunter x Hunter for sure.

Monster is not only about the plot, it shows Tenma's journey across Europe meeting both the good and evil inside humans

I certainly hope not. Urasawa is not a good writer.

>atmosphere
this, really love the atmosphere

Better than u, that's for sure.