Naoko Yamada, Koe no Katachi director confirmed to be alive and well

Attached: 5.jpg (1146x768, 363K)

she's cute i love her

I like to think of this Yamada as that Yamada.

Attached: 1403334423006.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Takemoto didn't make it...

There's a trustworthy list of who is alive?

>Based

What does it matter if she's alive, she won't be able to make another show ever again.

She already peaked 10 years ago

I would legitimately cry if she had died.

I don't think anyone of them is well after this

So is someone going to make a manga/anime about this?
Some sort of slice of life working at a studio then last chapter ends with the arson attack

Yes that would really be appropriate you fucking retard

Whats next for her then?

>he has not seen liz to aoi tori

Attached: 1561483663129.png (558x467, 115K)

I think odds are pretty good for someone to make a one-shot. Short comics are obviously inevitable, too

Why is her hair so oily?

You gotta strike while the building's hot

PAW is already working on it.

Attached: 1563428617794.jpg (891x1267, 375K)

Make Hibike! Euphonium gay again.

Attached: 65791214_p0.png (963x1200, 870K)

Thank goodness.

did I fucking stutter?

Yamada is cute.

She aint well thats for sure

Yes. Yes she is

Good, Koe no Katachi have been the best thing Kyoani have produced in the last 5 years, everything was pretty crap.

Fuck you, Carlos.

Fuck no.

But what about the other directors?

Based

That shit is appalling

>standing triumphant over the remains of kyoani
Wow that's fucking rude. What was PA WORKS thinking?

Attached: 1552190242943.png (250x250, 87K)

No Yamakan

We don't need another Terror in Resonance.

>tfw Yamada will be remembered as the director of the most pretentious movie in modern history

Attached: 1556370699176.png (320x320, 114K)

Man, if that movie is about their studio burning down, it's gonna be awkward.

>Son of a bitch.

Attached: Yamakan.jpg (200x200, 5K)

b-but missing=dead! Yea Forums lied to me

>Haruhi director died
>Yamada (K-ON) and iSHITdate (VEG) are alive
Now THIS is unfair.

Thank Christ. The ultimate waifu made it out, and not even crispy.

Yamakan probably fuming

Why are there so many fucking riajuu on this board caring about this studio that ruined the medium?

Koe no Katachi is garbage. The same old generic story about a bland male self-insert, but disguised as the story of a mute girl.

The bad guys always win

kys faggot

This is all that matters

Based

Why can't she just join another studio? Or maybe they would create a new one?

Her safety confirmed like 8hours ago, thank you OP.

She finally needs to create that oneeloli anime, maybe this death/life experience will convince her to do that next.

You are one hell of an honest guy.

You're one hell of a handsome user

She qt. I want to marry her.

Yamada doesn't believe in lesbianism. She's very outspoken about her belief that lesbianism doesn't exist and at best it's just a phase

>bland male self-insert

>main guy is an emotional wreck with extreme social anxiety and suicidal depression

You doing okay, bud?

Where are you fags getting the idea that kyoani is shuttered? They'll rebuild the building, it's most likely insured and Studio 1 isn't their only studio, anyway. They'll have permanently lost some of their workforce but they'll rebound.

>main guy is an emotional wreck with extreme social anxiety and suicidal depression
Seems like the bread and butter self-insert Shinji clone MC.

Attached: And then clap till it goes blue. Piece a' piss.jpg (1075x605, 262K)

Nothing wrong about making a show about a loli dominating older woman as her yuri phase go.

There's nothing wrong with being any of that though.
r-right?

That's not normal user
Koe no Katachi tells a very specific story, you either relate cause you used to be a bully, or don't at all

Sarcastic/emo harem lead was the rave during the mids-2000 but they were still self-inserts. The thing is Shinji Ikari's environment is deceiving. At the surface, it looks like a typical otaku wish-fulfillment so faggots like Kensuke or that guy from Escapist Magazine can't understand why he complains so much but then you get more of what's under the surface and the dream become a nightmare. The sarcastic/emo harem lead still lives on an ideal situation with the cute girl fawning over him because he's "yasashi" (this is often translated as nice but it actually mean "to be inherently good", despite the actual behaviour, it's more about the nature).

>mc has no hobbies or dedication
>suffers from bad decision-making
The bread and butter self-insert Shinji clone MC.

>no hobbies or dedication
>suffer from bad decision-making
I'm a self-insert Shinji clone? Where are my cute girls?

Cute girls don't exist in the 3-dimension world.

I agree. it's just "feel sorry for cripple people" the anime, with a nice glossy coat of KyoAni paint

still this is a national tragedy. my condolences to their families.

>Cute girls don't exist in the 3-dimension world
Except for (You)

Wow, I had no idea she was this cute. Props.

y-you too!

Attached: (nervous hissing).gif (357x479, 252K)

That's just a good picture, she's a fuggo irl.

Attached: 53368.jpg (225x350, 34K)

still cute desu

his hobby is being suicidal

all humans are fuggo irl besides moot

because they didnt ruin the medium you fag. I bet the only thing that matters to you is it not being moe. You cant even appreciate actually well written characters or great animation

some studios close down due to bad management for a single season. Kyoani had a fire that killed half their skilled creators. People who take years to decades to be able to do their jobs at that level. And even if they do train the new talent the personality and soul of the work wont be the same

Fuck you user, you made me laugh. Thank you.
I'm glad she's alive, but I don't really want to celebrate it too much since half of the people there still died. And I'm sure there were plenty of talented people and some future directors among them.
I guess I should be happy that half of them have survived.

UwU thanks user

Shinji likes music and plays the cello. Also he enjoys cooking and being a pushover is treated as a character flaw rather than him being nice

what studio do I use to live my dead animation dreams through now?

Attached: 1514920894025.jpg (270x320, 18K)

So what were KyoAni confirmed to be working on / scheduled to work on?

i still wanna say he has something to do with this somehow.

That's why it's a clone instead of the real thing. Pic related is the usual Asuka clone, the character totally reduced to it's skeleton without being fleshed out.

Attached: Admiral_Hipper.png (861x1024, 905K)

OK, that makes sense

>some studios close down due to bad management for a single season
Yeah, typically when they were already on the brink of financial insolvency. Kyoani is one of the most profitable and strong names in the anime industry. They're no doubt insured for both the damage the fire caused but also any financial impacts from production delays.
No to mention they also have a gofundme with already near a million dollars donated so far.

>Kyoani had a fire that killed half their skilled creators
We don't know the full stats yet, but Takemoto is the only missing lead at that specific studio right now. They had around 150 employees total before the attack. Worst case scenario is they don't hire anyone new and just make do with a smaller anime output. Some anime studios make do with a fraction of the staff.

Trauma, she might retire tomorrow and you know it.

>Some anime studios make do with a fraction of the staff.
This. If they still have enough skilled staff they can do it. K-ON episodes usually had only 10 animators, and they still have people at Animation Do! and their school.

Shoe won the Kumikobowl, get over it Yurifags

Attached: shoe1.jpg (606x480, 59K)

He told Makoto Shinkai to shut up after he wished KyoAni well.

Sure they still have the technical skill to make anime, but the level that they had before this? Not a chance for a long time.

She deserved to die for making such a shitty movie desu way to get btfo by shinkai so damn hard. Just more melodramatic kyoani trash. They're only good at making cute fanservice.

Back in 2010 they had 120 staff, roughly the amount they have today after accounting for the fatalities. They produced K-On, Clannad, Haruhi, FMP, and Lucky Star with fewer than that many employees, all fantastic looking shows.

>the level that they had before this? Not a chance for a long time.
Did anyone say that? I was specifically responding to people who thought kyoani was gone for.

Traumatized for life.

HERE COMES THE TORONTO ROCKET

Attached: 1551642735407.jpg (600x456, 29K)

She will never be the same.

he's an asshole but is he edgy enough to manipulate a train otaku to do his dirty work?

Attached: gfdhghdffgdhgf.png (321x251, 138K)

Shinkai is an attention whore.

and probably traumatized for life now

Nah, it would be something more like tokyo magnitude 8.0.
That show dealed with the earthquake matyer in a very tasteful way.

Moot

user

Bullies can't relate because they never become bullied. That's how bullying works, they will always trample someone under them in the 2-step food chain.

>they never become bullied.
It must suck living under a rock

Back on you. Bullies exist because humans always try to find someone lower than them, and pushing someone down is the clearest way of showing that you don't belong to the bottom. This also enchants their self-confidence which in itself is evidently good for healthy social life, and in simple terms, getting in to the group that is the humans who are immune to bullying.

Only melodrama I've liked. May she rest in peace.

Nothing to do with societies anti-bullying trend
Now is the era of people getting bullied solely for bullying

Nice bubble you got there.

Weird, you clearly have no idea what's going on in main society, and you're calling others bubbled
So this is the power of schizo posters

Kek, you sound as if it was Kubrick, faggot. Please, user, consider killing yourself.

What's with this forced "the schizo did it" meme actually taking traction?
Nowhere does it say the guy was a schizo.
Seems like someone is trying to demonize schizos and otakus

no way you burn down an office building if you're not a schizo

Nah, hysterics and narcissists would be able to do this since its bright, loud and gets all the attention. Also mania conditions and neurosis could be the trigger.

Shirobako S2

KYS you s/u/bh/u/man

What's her condition?
Is she injured?
Is she okay?

even with his beef with kyoani i doubt he feels good about them dying, i interpret that tweet are him just being really angry and blown away by the situation and lashing out at someone who seems to only want attention (not that i agree with his view).
honestly this shit is so fucking sad

source?

If he has that many different issues he might as well be psychotic

Well, she's cute so that's good, I guess.

Maybe something like Penguindrum where the attack is weaved into the story but not in a direct way.