The Promised Neverland

>It's a Don and Gilda chapter.
tieba.baidu.com/p/6198500270?pid=126642651801&cid=&red_tag=2397770977#126642651801

Attached: 50ca7edea9ec8a13a7b2810cf903918fa2ecc09e.jpg (580x1024, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2P0pT4mLQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 521dddfa43166d229c94c278482309f79252d267.jpg (580x791, 138K)

I can't see the details, but is Song-Jou smiling?

>Don and Gilda again
Disgusting.

Attached: dbVuE5u.png (949x1300, 1.37M)

Attached: j9KzgIG.png (944x1300, 1.44M)

Fuck Don and Gilda, I wanna know what the demon shota wants.

He wants the Normanus. Cosy and snug.

Since Norman is the best meat Iverk's farms have produced, how come they were going to give Ray for [Redacted]'s Tifari?

Attached: frodo.jpg (600x599, 45K)

Peter asked for Norman to be sent to Lambda. After that Ray was also a top scorer.
I think it was just a way to screw not!Phil with a technicality while staying within the rules.

Because Norman was meant for greater things. Peter came to get him personally.

>Peter asked for Norman to be sent to Lambda.
That would be breaking the promise, Norman should've been sent to [Redacted] as of the agreement.

No Ray rawing Anna in Paradise, I'm sleeping until next week

Attached: IMG_20190716_130914.jpg (261x265, 15K)

>Anna
Who?

Who's Ray?

Oh, Right, right!
I did another video. Ray/Anna this time.
youtube.com/watch?v=X2P0pT4mLQ0
I have a longer Ray/Anna video in the works, but I'll have people help me with the voices for that one.
So that means more NorEmma in the future!

Not if he's a Ratri, the Ratri are meant to uphold the promise, not be cattle. Perhaps there was a reason he was in the farms but he was never truly cattle.

How is he supposed to do that with two kids right next to them?

>the Ratri are meant to uphold the promise
Yeah, to keep peace between worlds and always give demon shota the best meat from each year. Oh, you mean Norman being a Ratri.

>no reward reveal
>Don and Gilda chapter
Disgusting
What do you guys think the "reward" Emma has to give demon god will be? Since the previous promises had rewards that sort of played on whatever the person wishes for, Emma's reward is probably something to fuck her over somewhat.
I imagine since her Promise is to deliver everyone to the human world and then close off the entrances, she has to be the one to open and then close them, meaning the condition is that she has to remain behind alone in the demon world to close off all the entrances of travel.

But I thought redacted himself sort of implied last chapter that it's not Norman, but Emma that is the top product

Maybe DemonGod has been spending a lot of time on the internet and wants some of that "Milking Time" he's heard so much.

>What do you guys think the "reward" Emma has to give demon god will be?
Second to last pannel.

He just said that Emma looked delicious.

Attached: bad trans.jpg (784x1145, 253K)

I think he's gonna ask for something else. He told her it was gonna be her dearest thing. I mean, I'm sure being free is nice but I doubt that's what she considers dearest to her.

Isn't Emma's dearest thing her family? But he can't realistically ask for that because the deal involves cattle children going free and her family is part of said cattle children.

>He just said
We're talking about a literal god here. Everything he says has a deeper meaning. Besides, it would be extremely convenient for him if Emma's "reward" ended up being something that allows for the demons' "reward" to be fulfilled.

What is the most evil thing he could ask?
>He asks for Emma's uterus, so she'll never be a mother

Unless plot twist, one of them isn't cattle. Or he can make her keep sending her the best meat once they're on earth.

>Unless plot twist, one of them isn't cattle
This seems like it would happen if the manga went for the extremely obvious and unearned "the reward is Norman" and somehow tried to make us care for a dilemma were Emma has to choose between her family and Norman

The only one who could be counted as "not cattle" would be Norman if it does turn out he's a Ratri. But I hope not because I can already see the amount of sperging she'll do if any of this is true.

Norman is the best brain out of them, user, there's no turn around from that. Emma has a big will, but she's just not the best brainer.

Hard to care when it's obvious Emma wouldn't even choose and would just pick an alternative somehow. I hope it's something else.

>Hard to care when it's obvious Emma wouldn't even choose
She kinda can't deny him whatever he asks. Demon shota would be being nice if he let her choose what she would be giving up.

That only works on the assumption that redacted chooses on the basis of sheer brainpower, but in reality we don't know exactly what the criteria are, just what the random shitty demons think is the criteria based on whatever is pleasurable to them

>longing
It could still work, Emma longs to be in a safe future where she can spend time with her friends and family in peace, becoming a martyr destroys that dream while still fulfilling it in that her family is safe that she'd accept the reward.

It's nice seeing Sung Joo and Musica again.

True but consider this, user: she's a shounen MC, more powerful than any god. We all know this will end with her getting what she wants.

the issue is that Emma already made the promise. It would be a choice if redacted explained what the reward was gonna be before Emma closed the deal, so then it would be a choice between promise+reward or leaving things as is and trying to find another solution.

As it stands now, it would be bullshit if it came down to a choice or something Emma could change with her will after making it seem like the "reward" is inevitable

How is this holding up? I stopped reading sometime around the cool nii-san dying but feel like picking it up again

The criteria seems to be sheer brainpower, however. If that wasn't it, it would made Ray superior to Emma yet, because most certainly lord Iverk knows what the criteria is.

It's shit, feels like the authors don't care, everything is rushed especially characterization and world-building, comes off as going through the motions just to get to the finish line

I guess people are caring a little bit more right now because of the intrigue of the reward and the fact that we should be endgame in few chapters

Maybe it's bad wording, but choice or not Emma's gonna find a way to turn whatever this is around. I'm still hoping it has nothing to do with Norman because she's already gone autistic enough over trying to save him.

But the thing is that redacted (i hate calling him redacted, cant we find a better name) seems to be on some berserk causality shit where he knows how fate will play out or some shit, since he seemed to be already expecting Emma to reach his place and talked about this ordeal almost as if it was a trial, even kicking Ray out and all.

I'm enjoying it but giving Don and Gilda paneltime was a mistake.

Maybe he can't eat a promise maker, because they are bound to give him his dues.

>(i hate calling him redacted, cant we find a better name
I call him Demon God, Shota Demon, or something along those lines.

>cool nii-san
Wait is this referring to Yugo? He feels ojisan tier.

Anyway I'd say I'm really liking how it's going. Even with Don and Gilda there's seeing Sung Joo and Musica again to balance it out and I like them.

Demon Shota is a faggot.

So he IS going to ask for the Normanus...

>DUDE IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD
>but ashully is Faustian Bargain
No wonder he kicked Ray out, Ray might have overwhelmed him with common sense

He kicked Ray out to remind him that he's not allowed past the relevance zone.

Hayato: Don-san, Gilda-san... What do yo think of these footprints?

Don: These isn’t it

Hayato: It so hard to locate trails, right?

Gilda: It’s been clearer since 3 days ago(?)

Don: That’s just how good they are with masking their trails

Don: The direction is fine, it corresponds to the map Norman showed us

Ray sucks

Nothing kills the hype like Don and Gilda

so does this series ever reach the highs of its first arc? i stopped after the escape because them adventuring and stuff just wasn't super compelling and I heard it gets weak anyway.

Escape arc is great. Bunker arc is boring as shit. Goldy Pond is okay I guess and this final arc is good when we're not focusing on Don and Gilda.

>so does this series ever reach the highs of its first arc?
Nope.
It has its good moments, and the current arc is the best it's been in a while.
Escape arc is still peak TPN, though.

They deserved better.

Attached: D_XZhiKVUAAFIc4.jpg (1200x1112, 230K)

At least Emmet will only get milked, Norma has to give birth to a huge batch of meat.

I mean, he got to fuck her at some point.

Hayato: We found the evil blooded..
We found them boss..

Vin: Hayato, here

Hayato: What’s this?

Vin: Once you find leads on them (musica and sonju) First you must have contact with Jin and the others

At that point you musn’t separate with each other, always keep contact

Don’t let Don, Gilda and Aishe suspect anything

Don’t show some kind of sign, once you find them don’t let musica and sonju run away from you

Musica: Have you been well? You grew up since I last saw you! So what have you been up to?

Gilda: Uhm...

Jin: If you finally see them press the button 3 times to alert us (?)

Thank you.

Soon, bros.

Attached: cute.png (1193x1177, 408K)

They'll die soon and Norman's genocide will carry on as planned

Fuck this, I wanna see Emma.

Attached: owo notices your bulge.jpg (291x305, 18K)

Why is she staring?

She's disappointed.

Attached: Sorry, Norman.png (874x644, 99K)

>mine is bigger

Attached: 435553.png (172x173, 31K)

>Emma the truth is
>They cut it off

Meanwhile, Ray is still irrelevant.

Sonju will die.

of happiness, knowing there are so many new kids to usher a new future!

Sonju can NOT eat Bemma!

That's Rasagna's job.

>mfw waiting till their reveal all those chapter ago to see them again

they should have stayed with the group from the start

Attached: Pink.jpg (1024x1024, 223K)

>Noremma turns out to be incest all along
Best timeline

>1000 years ago
It's incest lite if anything.

Attached: sad emma.jpg (1024x576, 41K)

Are you pissanon? Do you still want her to squat and fill your mouth with her pseudo lemonade?

Was expecting more spoilers but these pages are enough

Don and Gilda truly do kill these threads.

Attached: D1oGTRHUcAIJPtM.jpg (750x1200, 188K)

No what would give you that impression

Attached: The Promised Duck.png (87x105, 9K)

Also remember that [REDACTED]'s words were "I want to eat meat that's finer than you or your king could ever eat."
If they decide to make Norman a Ratri, none of the 2 factions would eat him, therefore keeping the promise.

I wonder what he wants.

Attached: shota demon.png (836x224, 195K)

Before the escape the manga was hovering somewhere between 9/10 and 10/10. After the escape it became bad and keeps dropping further down to unbelievable lows.

>>It's a Don and Gilda chapter.
Into the trash it goes.

Attached: 1457387535.jpg (416x468, 141K)

You're right but Barbara sucks too.

Who is Ray?

Scribbles sounds cuter

I want Norman to cum deeply inside of me.

He and another 20 guys.

Delete this.

Attached: shock.png (184x320, 51K)

Did the author try to make it as painfully obvious as possible to make some of the people from 1000 years ago look like the main trio, suggesting that Emma Ray and Norman are descendants of the resistance fighters from 1000 years ago?

Yes?

Attached: 1436269742600.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

norman saved the hype and we are in full demon genocide route.

yeah thats kind of the point... we already figured this out.. althought i would say the ONLY obvious one was the one that looked like emma

Nigga, that woman was Norman with a wig.

they were all extremely obvious

I want them to fuck so badly. I want Emma to lovingly cuddle him, lulling Norman into a false sense of security, before flipping him over without a warning and making him understand that the atmosphere has changed and he's about to experience loving in a way that he never has before. I want him to get extremely nervous but aroused at her assertiveness at the same time, knowing even if he wanted to he could never fight her small but strong body off and would have to accept anything she wants to do to him. I want Emma to pin him down despite it not being necessary and completely lick every single inch of him until he's begging, sweating, whining and making her feel powerful from her position above him. I want her to finally take pity on him and reveal herself before taking him in without warning once more, making him gasp and writhe beneath her. I want him to stay completely powerless as she decides at what rhythm they go and when he's finally allowed that sweet release he craves. Then I want her to kiss him lovingly and give him lots of tender aftercare, apologizing for being so dominant but telling him this is the way things are now and he better get ready to go again in the morning, to which he'll just give off a little pleased smile and pass out in exhaustion from the activity that's too much for his weak body to handle without lengthy rest right after.

Attached: D-2c5JJVUAA1vnE.jpg (768x768, 101K)

Am I the only one bothered by the wide eyed kissing nips have a hard on for?

Did they turn female Norman into the team breeding sow?

Her nether regions got as loose as Norman's asshole.

It's a lineage of people made for breeding.

Attached: This makes me moist.png (622x602, 364K)

My wife Emma in color when?

Not sure if you shouldn't get what you want because of the one-off, or get it because you managed to avoid a demon get.

It's boring and generic. Only delusionals believe there will be a genocide or something like that.

hopefully color page leak soon

Clearly it should happen. Demons have no rights to Emma, this is how it should be.

Anna is cute!

Attached: yeah!!.png (374x251, 93K)

If she is so cute then how come she settles for shit like Ray?

So, according to what happened to Aishe's dad, demons may start devolving even after eating human meat. Maybe this will tie up with Emma's new promise.

Ray is pretty handsome, user. He's just useless.

I wanna take a massive shit on Ray's head.