Can we discuss how much of a fucking asshole Yamakan is? Seriously...

Can we discuss how much of a fucking asshole Yamakan is? Seriously, all Shinkai did was offer his condolences for the victims at KyoAni and Yamakan just lashes out at him for no good reason.

Attached: Yamakan.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tenkinoko_movie/status/1151699912041492480
twitter.com/twilight_ito/status/1151701814472896512
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's probably one of the few edgelords who are genuinely happy about this.

Shinkai also went on to combine condoleances with promos for his new movie.

Attached: 3rzvf8A.jpg (1078x1058, 554K)

What's Yamakan even doing now? Wasn't he quitting the Anime industry?

Yamakan has achieved levels of pure spite and pettiness that we lesser beings couldn't even conceive of in our wildest dreams.

He should postpone the novie. The atmosphere is just not good. The whole country is affected.

He's known for being an asshole in the industry for reasons predating today's social media stuff by a fucking decade, you newfag

if this is what yamakan was picking up on then he was right to tell him to STFU

His movie's official Twitter also tweeted this
twitter.com/tenkinoko_movie/status/1151699912041492480
>Heatmap

>mfw I wouldn't have even been surprised if he was the arsonist

Nigga is unhinged

Attached: 1563121274533s.jpg (109x125, 3K)

He's probably hoping the girl he molested at kyoani and ratted him out died in the fire.

Attached: 1520559311650.jpg (434x535, 65K)

>send a message, but also i have a new movie coming out!
>Yamakan tells him to shut up
>people get mad at Yamakan
>gets drunk off his ass lamenting how his friends were all isekai'd by fire
another day in the life of Yamakan

he's based and shinkai is a shitter trying to get more views by abusing the tragedy

YAMAKAN DID NOTHING WRONG

Explain to somebody who doesn't keep track of anime drama and just watches the newest shounen who this is and why he apparently hates kyo?

Rough translation:
>We animators are working with the dream of making the world even a little bit richer through what we do. Currently we are in the promotional phase of our new movie, and from 0 AM we are finally revealing the fruit of our three year labour. You shouldn't be afraid to express yourself, and I hope sincerely that it brings joy to people. With that said, it was an absolutely tragic incident.

Those are separate tweets unrelated to the incident. Stop lying.

what a pompous faggot, Yamakan was on the right.

What the fuck.

He’s based

Fuck insincere like/upvote farming.

Attached: file.png (845x475, 571K)

Kyo just got BTFO'd and an ex employee is drunkposting about it, I guess.

We already know this, but nobody expected him to go this far.

Yamakan was right.

he used to work for kyo-ani. he did the first four episode of lucky star before he was embarrassingly taken off the project. later he would get fired after being involved in a sexual harassment incident. after the whole ordeal yamakan would go on an anti-moe crusade (despite working on moe anime at the time)

She is fine

>internet forums are real life
Holy yikes

Attached: 1530375824990.jpg (750x750, 63K)

>0 AM
Does he mean midnight? Who the fuck says this?

Yamakan vindicated

Yamakan is a disgruntled ex employee of KyoAni who got fired years ago.

/ourguy/

Now that deserves a nice big cup of STFU

As said, this wasn't even the tweet that Yamakan responded to. The one being responded was much shorter.

Whatever anyone does here will be painted with a bad light from this point until the end of the news cycle.

That's true, but the fact that Shinkai tweeted that after he was told to shut up just shows his character.

That isn't the tweet Yamakan responded to

This. Here's Shinkai's tweet.

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-220619.png (1440x1509, 170K)

so are retweets the downvote button in Japan?

Pardon. That was Yamakan's response. Here's Shinkai's tweet.

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-220603.png (1440x1320, 142K)

Being an edgy hater on the internet isn't such a social stigma unlike in the west.

Guy sounds like a fag, I don't like moeshit myself but imagine trying to campaign against it because you got fired from working on it

Wow, Yamakan did nothing wrong.

The translation makes it sound like he's only using this tragedy to promote the movie, but in Japanese it sounds like he's feeling bad for his movie launching at such an event.

>Lucky Star
>Moeshit
Fuck, user.

It seems Yamakan knows that Shinkai's persona is just a fake and confirmed it.

twitter.com/twilight_ito/status/1151701814472896512
Kek, look at the replies on his other tweet.

How is Lucky Star not Moe?

He is also responsible for the forgotten shitshow Fractale, which he promised would save anime and started that meme

hey shut up a little

no it doesn't really. If he wanted to highlight just the fact that he's feeling bad about the promotion launching at this time, he could have omitted the whole part about when it's launching and the 3 years of their labor. That's also why most replies in Japanese are pointing out that he should not promote his movie during an event like this.

YAMAKAN DID NOTHING WRONG EAT SHIT SHINKAI

how? he's literally shilling his movie until the last sentence in japanese, which is just "today sure sucked huh"

Do people not grasp that the point of his message is that he sympathizes with those fellow animators who were just minding their own projects and pressures, and now no living animator can work freely from the fear that they'd be attacked by some random lunatic? It's not much of a movie promo as much as it is a slight story telling everyone to not let that fear impact their work and their mentalities, to keep working wholeheartedly just as those lost in the incident were and would have continued to be.

The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

Attached: 1563423434820.jpg (1200x675, 163K)

Why does he hate moe so much?

Based Yamakan exposed Shitkai's true colors.

based yamakan calling out this kike for using a tragedy to promote his shit

then why specifically mention when the preview for your newest piece of shit movie drops?

What a fucking rat. His movies are absolute TRASH.

>but nobody expected him to go this far.
Speak for yourself, the first thing I thought when reading the news was what Yamakan might have posted

See

>Yamakan replied to an earlier tweet
doesn't matter. yamakan probably knew shinkai was disingenious, which shinkai proved by shilling his movie

How was it a shitshow? the concept I just read on wikipedia sounds slghtly interesting

Because Yamakan directed it and it sold so little that it became a sales meme.

I was genuinely expecting it to be him

Japanese is scary...

you can't just quote shit that literally isn't true. he's shilling in the japanese too and you can't just pretend it's not the case.

what fucking mental state do you even have to be in to attempt to deliver some sort of moral lesson about the joy of life to everyone the same day your movie launches? regardless of what his true intentions are, does he not realize how it fucking looks? Yamakan used to work with people at kyoani that are fucking dead now.

Holyfuck Shinkai is such a fucking pretentious faggot.

see

>calls Shinkai out because he knows he will shill
>he shills anyway
>Shinkai rabid fans still go crazy on him because they're seething
not surprised, Yamakan should watch out, one of those is probably wanna kill him now.

I'm a drunk ESL and I realize my translation is shit. Shinkai himself isn't exactly writing Shakespear here, but anyway. If you want to provide a better translation please do.

Based Yamakan

Its easy to self translate it with jisho. Shinkai is a cunt.

Reminder that we now use Fractales as sales units instead of the Manabi Line. 1 Fractale = 883 copies sold.

idk lads. he seems pretty based to me.

>Shinkai with the thoughts and prayers
>premptively calling him out
>still goes on to shill with his "3 years of labor"
Yamakan knew what's up. Shinkai was just aiming for brownie points for good PR.

japanese

>invent Haruhi ED dance
>thinks he is hot shit and untouchable
>directs Lucky Star
>demoted after four episodes because they are shit
>fired from KyoAni for molesting a female animator
>makes a series of flops
>scams otaku out of their money on a Japanese crowdfunding site to make his 'grand opus' Hakubo
>Hakubo remains incomplete
>tried to scam western weebs via a seperate Kickstarter for English subs for Hakubo but the KS failed
>files for personal bankruptcy
>Hakubo still remains incomplete
>throws a shit-fit in May and says he will never have anything to do with the anime industry ever again
>and now currently melting down on Twitter about the KyoAni incident

tl;dr Yamakan is a giant faggot

Attached: 1283097024507.gif (300x240, 192K)

Yamakan is fucking based. Liked and retweeted.

Uh, people who speak different languages and don't use words in the same way? They have words for midnight too but they also use a military time system of 0-24.

>moe
>few
I think most people are happy about this

What a fucking nigger

Sometime you don't know what you got until it's gone. I think he unironically liked Kyoani and its people more than he thought.

I knew he will fumble with his tweets

>Company that fired you starts burning to the ground

I'd be happy too

YAMAKAN DID NOTHING WRONG

>Thread is about discussing how much of a fucking asshole Yamakan is
>Turn out the real fucking faggot is Shinkai

Not related but do you think Kojima would be happy if Konami is burned down?

>asshole
fuck off he's based

Shinkai is a fake bitch and his fans are fake bitches.

Yamakan redeemed himself.
The hero we need but don't deserve.

Yamakai knows shinkai personally and knows he's just virtue signaling to shill his own shit and doesn't actually care about any of the employees.

Yamakan actually worked there and knows many of the people there personally so seeing other figures virtue signalling on twitter probably triggers him.

Definitely

the ultra faggots are shinkais fans spamming yamakan on twitter because he dared speak up to their overlord.

he might be a faggot, but atleast let him drunk rant on twitter for 24h in peace.

Even if you leave a company after a dispute you almost always have friends left there.

Best OP backfire

Yes

Yamakan is a faggot, but he's right in this case. Virtue signalling is always disgusting.

Aside from these two yapping on twitter, any comments from the industry?

Fuck it, don't care. Fuck your cheap free driver drama.

yuuki aoi released a tweet saying that she isn't ready to talk about it yet because she has to sort out her emotions first.

there's also this

Literally the John K of anime.

It's a pure coincidence that this incident happens so extremely close before the premiere of his new movie, and he is at least openly stating that it's tragic. For all we know, it is far too late to postpone the premiere when it was planned for this long, yet he could be seeking feedback from people based on their replies. All of his tweets are carefully thought-out in their purposes, as opposed to Yamakan simply saying rude comments at a bad time like he always does. This tweet drama that others are making this out to be is moving the focus away from the actual incident anyway.

yes yes let's all chimp out about a dude talking about his film on the day before it comes out

Good she can log onto twitter

lots of manga artist responding ex ONE, murata etc

Most people aren't happy people died you cunt.

>it's real
That's surprising

>b-based
that's how people know you're a retard without a valid opinion. keep your mouth shut when adults are talking and don't respond to me you fucking sub-human. Of course now you will respond like the puppet you are. Thanks for the (You)

Sure but there's a bright side to every tragedy. A VERY bright, BLINDINGLY bright side. Also people should be held somewhat accountable to their creations.

99.99999% of the world's population doesn't go on messageboards and slightly less than that use twitter. Your "world" isn't the real one.

embarrassing

seethe

I hate crossboarders so much

This

I don't see what's bad about this

Lurk the fuck more, newfag.

He basically saying
>I worked so hard on my movie so I'm free to do whatever I want with it. I'm launching the movie tomorrow, nothing can stop me now!!! Btw I feel bad for Kyoani too, believe me!
It's not bad, it's just something is wrong in his head.

That's because there is nothing remotely bad about what he says. He is stating his sincere sympathies as an animator, and he just wants to acknowledge that a day he was looking forward to for 3 years is now very hard to be happy about because of one incident that only took just a few hours beforehand.

Eh, it's kinda self-aggrandizing. I wouldn't say it and I could see why some people would be upset, but it's not overtly awful.

Most people aren't mentally ill manbabies obsessed about a medium to the point of complete disconnexion from reality.

Yamakan is using the pray for kyoani twitter tag now

>I worked so hard on my movie so I'm free to do whatever I want with it. I'm launching the movie tomorrow, nothing can stop me now!!!
I don't see how you got that interpretation at all.
>Btw I feel bad for Kyoani too, believe me!
He talked about it in an earlier tweet and the "You shouldn't be afraid to express yourself, and I hope sincerely that it brings joy to people." is clearly in response to the attack too.

>look at me, i feel bad for this tragedy too!
>btw please watch my movie

He already stated his full condolences in a previous tweet as well. This one is to share his personal thoughts which are meant to reflect his staff's as well.

>"You shouldn't be afraid to express yourself, and I hope sincerely that it brings joy to people." is clearly in response to the attack too.
What fuck are you talking about? Can you even read, Shinkai bitch?

What is fucking wrong with you

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 10.30.01 AM.png (605x567, 148K)

I don't see much different and your point?

>What fuck are you talking about?
Boy, I wonder why animation production staff might feel afraid to express themselves at the moment.
>Can you even read, Shinkai bitch?
What are you, 12?

Shut up a little

Yamakan true savior of anime!

except John K actually made things

God bless Yamakan, he finally did it .

He finally saved anime, and all it took was 40 gallons of gasoline

Attached: 1443059079342.jpg (640x360, 40K)

>fired from KyoAni for molesting a female animator

Guess it was a win/win situation after all

Shinkai just wants to stay strong. He didn't want for the industry to show weakness. There are different ways on how to face tragedy, you can cry and wallow in sadness, it's completely fine, or you can be strong and continue moving forward. Shinkai is the latter type. You should not let this tragedy pull you down, but instead show the people that you are strong and unshakable.

I would be

>implying offering condolences=virtue signalling
You're just as autistic as Yamakan.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (595x441, 61K)

Animators, atleast at top level, isn't such a big community. If not Shinkai himself then many of his staff probably knew some of the victims. The fact that he himself doesn't appear to be especially affected by it by the phrasing weirds me out.

fuck you this made me laugh out loud

>see much different
shoo shoo ESL

No. Because he shows open hostility against Konami, people like that aren't the scheming type.

>why animation production staff might feel afraid to express themselves at the moment.
Why would they have to feel afraid to express themselves? They're human too and they don't need a pretentious faggot teach them when can they express their own feelings. Whatever nonsense shit Shinkai has written is obviously not about the attack but his movie. He wants people to care about his movie and talk about it too. That's what the whole express your feelings actually mean. The only relevant sentence is the last one.

If that line isn't relevant, neither is the last one, see

>Using shorten form means you're an els
Instead of embarrassing yourself further, how about just telling me your fucking point?

That tweet was posted 7 hours AFTER Yamakan attacked him.
Furthermore, this tweet says nothing about Kyoto Animation and is completely unrelated. In other words, Shinkai was just offering his condolences when Yamakan acted like an asshole for no good reason.

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-105843.png (1140x2048, 709K)

Slightly different, Konami have very obvious ties to the fucking yakuza.

The twat got fired before he could die in the fire

He'd have been fired either way get it?

Not him, but it'd best if you dropped that shitty attitude

shut the fuck up

A few episodes of Ren and Stimpy then was promptly booted off his own show, same as Ripping Friends.

he's probably the arson mastermind. picked a train otaku - knowing how off the rails they are - and used it to his advantage. there's just no other way.

Attached: jlkjkjljguhghg.png (421x315, 223K)

i'd be more happy if no one died from it then again being a manbaby is a special privilege few can achieve

When did Yea Forums become so sissified?

> i hope no one dies
> sissified

user, you might want to work on your empathy chip

>posting on Yea Forums
>still having emotions other then self-pity, anger and vitriol

Attached: 1414754048170.jpg (733x283, 56K)

it's called being human. try it sometime.

Attached: S_7800718569822.jpg (640x479, 40K)

maybe reddit is more your style as well? haha

it's just a bunch of oversensitive virtue signalling newfags who can't handle a few edgy shitposts without

Attached: 1547560266186.png (300x279, 60K)

You do realize this sites nickname is the "Internet hate machine"

Yamachad is based. Literally /ourguy/

I'm with Yamakan, who is better at twitter. Shinkai's tweet was vapid. "Kyoto Animation, please be safe." I would like to save my attention for posts that say something innovative like "Kyoto Animation, please burn."

Cookie cut, even in his tweets
When will Shinkai learn?

I can see his logic.
Basically, Shinkai is a huge faggot that tries to get good boi internet points for saying something "good" when tragedy happened.
Sadly, calling out a faggot is bad thing in society, since it's full of faggots.

nah they're too mean there

user, i've been here since 2005. it's not hard being nice.

Attached: 100417SR-Shiina-Noriko-Kawaii-make-MY-day.png (124x196, 10K)

>outrage culture on Yea Forums
Please consider self-death.

Make me fagtron

Attached: 1444385476185.jpg (1252x1252, 150K)

Both of them are based, actually. Using this tragedy to further their own agenda.

Whoever wins in the fight between these 2, Kyoani loses.

he is a fucking piece of shit. everybody knows that

lucky for me, it's only up to you!

to get back on topic - hopefully yamakan can continue to "shut up a little" from now on regarding these topics.

Attached: 100135SR-Shiina-Noriko-Cute.png (475x446, 66K)

Get the fuck out obvious r*dditor. 4channel is called hiros money machine and thats that.

>883
Geez, did anybody even bother to upload it to the internet

>no one knows anything about Shinkai
>suddenly Yamakan is good guy but Shinkai is bad one who pretending to be good
Are you fucking delusional or something? Did you forgot why Yamakan has such bad reputation and why he was meme? Should I remind you?

I'm tired of teenagers acting like shits and I'm especially tired of people acting like they were never called out for their boorish behavior.

NEDM

Nobody unironically likes Yamakan but that doesn't mean we like Shinkai.

Wipe those tears away user

Attached: oLYOCxa.jpg (467x467, 31K)

Full-time shitposting.

Shinkai actually likes Yamada so I believe him when he offers his condolences to Kyoani even if his tweets are awkward and autistic. Yamakan is probably too far gone to even feel sympathy

BASED

Who doesn't like Yamada? Serious question.

Oscars

Yamakan for one

damn so close to legendary digits

This.
He's more of a fan of A Silent Voice than his own work
>Stop watching my movie kudasai, it's getting to unhealthy levels
Also an Amagi and Tamako Market fan.

>Also an Amagi and Tamako Market fan.
Good taste. Why are his own pre-kimi no nawa movies so dry though?

Yamakanfags tried to paint Shinkai in a bad light again. Just because Yamakan is a loser doesn't mean you have to be one.

What if Yamakan actually returns to Kyoani (if the studio remains alive) after this?

He just really want to animate rain back then. He revisited that idea in his latest money since more budget.
Pre-2011 he's a ronery person who is unsure if he'll make movies for a living.

But that footfetish anime also has a lot of rain.

So is Yea Forums completely filled with people who can't read Japanese at all now? Wow bravo.

Yamakan told Shinkai to shut up because he
1) Promoted his movie all while offering condolences - couldn't he use two tweets for this?
then 2) went ahead and twitted another short message of condolences with a fucking typo in it.
Yamakan didn't told him to shut up because "Kyoani doesn't deserve respect", he simply did so because Shinkai was being an awkward autistic mess.

You fucking illeterate faggots.

Else what will you do?

>he simply did so because Shinkai was being an awkward autistic mess.
That's cute... Now I want to ship them.

Lol. I never understand people that try to make tragedies about themselves. They are invariably shunned and hated for it and yet it always happens.

Did you not see this which is a direct reply to this ? Yamakan talked shit to a simple condolence tweet, and Shinkai's second tweet came 7 hours after.

>So is Yea Forums completely filled with people who can't read Japanese at all now? Wow bravo.
>now
Yes? This is not /jp/

based

>Also people should be held somewhat accountable to their creations.
I dont watch moe, what did they do?

>then 2) went ahead and twitted another short message of condolences with a fucking typo in it.
You're a complete and utter fucking clown. Shinkai's short message is at 8:17 PM. Yamakan shitposts at him at 11:27. There's no typo in it, either. He doesn't post about his work until 4:13 AM the next day.

>So is Yea Forums completely filled with people who can't read Japanese at all now?
Not only is it full of those, it's full of absolute fucking morons like you who attempt to mislead them with bullshit.

most people don't spell disconnection with an x

Struck a nerve, huh?

shinkai is such a fucking scumbag
imagine using a tragedy to promote your own work
kill yourself shounentard, you retards killed Yea Forums

I dunno, sounds like trainfags killed Yea Forums to me

shinkai is human trash who would've known

based Yamakan

>people are STILL taking an explicitly-stated rough translation at full face-value