Why didn't water sprinklers work in the building?

Assuming that the arsonist was stupid enough not to cut their water supply, wouldn't the employees have access to water where they could extinguish the fire? Last time I went to Japan, most buildings I've been to including the hotel where I stayed are equipped with high-grade fire extinguishers. Japanese safety building codes aren't so strict after all.

Attached: kyoani.jpg (640x360, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

activistpost.com/2015/09/10-ways-to-spot-a-false-flag-mass-shooting.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sprinkles do nothing to gasoline fires dumb faggot

Wrong, in fact it just makes it worse.

>what are fire extinguishers
I mentioned fire extinguishers. I know about the gasoline, but it still helps if the sprinklers prevents the light materials from catching fire. Dumb faggot.

There's footage from the fire that show the emergency sprinklers did turn on. And it was absolutely flooding the building. But all it did was help the fire because he used fuel.

How the fuck did he carrying gasoline in there in first place?

Buy gasoline, walk to a building, burn it. Ain't that hard

In a bottle

fire by gasoline is not expected by the norms

it's an isolated case and very hard to contain, almost impossible to expect

No security. Just bring your backpack in, good sir.

>cools down the area
>helps with Type A fire which this is a ANIMATION STUDIO
>does nothing

look at this faggot

Very carefully, we're talking about a country that invented ninja after all.

Reality is though, people genuinely must have not noticed how odd he was until it was too late, figuring him perhaps for maintenance man and that whatever he was up to was no concern of theirs

This was some Monster Hunter level of prep.

Imagine if Amerifats had Japanese Brains. Niggers and Muslims would be exterminated asap.

The main security door was totally unlocked at that time cause of some guests and a meeting with them. Shit was unfortunate.

It literally takes a few seconds to dump gasoline around and light it all up. I doubt anyone had the reaction time to deal with him. Not to mention, most of the people were in a meeting at the time.

In case you aren’t trolling sprinklers soak the wood and paper slowing or preventing the spread of fire. gasoline is not napalm, it burns itself out very quickly, without paper or wood as additional fuel it will burn itself out in minutes.

So I work in building maintainence, a big office complex of 2500~ people.

Before I started here, inspections on the fire system were pretty abysmal. Some components were not routinely inspected by the other maintainence staff who work here and the contractors who were doing their annual checks to keep us compliant with provincial regulations were LYING about getting everything properly inspected. They were claiming to have everything inspected in a SINGLE WEEK I've spent months figuring out every component on the fire system, every controlled device, every sprinkler pipe, every fire extinguisher. We are currently on our FOURTH WEEK of inspection because I've actually supervised the guys to make sure they actually check everything and they are finding the occaisonal alarm device that is not working. I've also found components on the sprinkler system that have not been tested for the two years I have been supervising the sprinkler inspections.

From what they tell me, thanks to what I have put in place for inspections, the knowledge I've spent the time to learn and communicate with my team, we are one of the ONLY buildings in the city that has knowledgeable staff of how the whole fire safety systems work.

In MOST places, people don't have a clue, things aren't inspected or tested, and fire evacuations plans are not thought out or practiced by staff. Every single exit to the roof of my building (of which there are like 12) are all locked. PSA: NEVER TRY TO EXIT TO THE ROOF IN A FIRE SITUATION.

So sad to see this happen, and while it's hard to plan for a crazed attacker armed with gasoline coming into your building, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN COMPANIES DO NOT TAKE FIRE SAFETY SERIOUSLY.

Attached: fire.jpg (1328x1793, 236K)

activistpost.com/2015/09/10-ways-to-spot-a-false-flag-mass-shooting.html

Attached: false-flag-b1b-c.jpg (960x521, 141K)

Isn't it a bad idea to flee to the roof when the building is not equipped with a fire ventillation system anyway? Smoke and toxic gases will naturally go upward if not managed.

Japan is a place where people don't chimp out too often like in USA. No one would have thought that a guy carrying a lot of gasoline on the street was about to burn a whole building. That said, the few times when japs chimp out they do it big, crazy big.