So how will this affect anime industry and japan in general if it turns out the reason why the arsonist did this is...

So how will this affect anime industry and japan in general if it turns out the reason why the arsonist did this is because his waifu was not virgin? Will this be final nail in coffin for general population of japan?

Attached: 1563440571516.png (780x438, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myojo_56_building_fire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2 months of WE MUST THINK OF DA CHILDREN, BAN TRAINS etc
1 month of legislation being drafted
Legislation passes, ultimately acheives fuck all
everyone moves on

Maybe they'll have some productive debate about the state of fire safety codes, employee safety management and mental health.

a new era of degeneracy will start

every anime girl will be pictured the western way, aka as a slut

authorities will condomn virginity and the teens and children of today will adhere as it will be the new norm they grow up with

all according to plan

|
|>
|
||

unironically (((they))) win

Ha ha ha
Corrupt bureaucrats will remain corrupt and easily bribed to ignore safety codes, employees will get mandatory fire safety training which will only increase their stress, mental health issues will be ignored because adulthood and free will means you're not supposed to go crazy on your own and don't expect others to make you feel better.

why are you retards still spamming the virgin meme when we have proof that an assblasted train otaku did exist on 5chan, and that he talked about hating kyoani.

add building fires to the long list of things Japan considers taboo and won't animate

Nothing will change.

Attached: 1558916196609.png (768x768, 189K)

Yes
Something will change
Kyoani won't make any anime ever. Or at least in the next decade.

A much worse fire played out in 2001:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myojo_56_building_fire

The government talked a lot about tightening things up and improving fire safety. 15 years later, there is still an endless amount of buildings that get away with being fire traps. But they're not the large corporate skyscrapers at least.

Good, fuck moeshit. They probably got attacked by some retard they themselves poisoned with there moeshit, to bad he didn't die as well though.

My theory is that this was done by the government to stall anime for the upcoming Olympic games

Attached: 9124D82C-2E89-46FD-B094-62353B68CA4D.jpg (704x1000, 463K)

Isn't the industry inside Japan fairly small? It seems like even 33 deaths would be a huge impact on the medium.

Kyoani hasn't made moeshit for a while now.

Impossible t tell right now, it all depends on who wants to stick his spoon on the matter, what we know right now is that Japan in general is vulnerable to anythin right now to those spooners, if someone say that anime is evil right now and all of it should be cancelled then it might happen, of course I doubt this happens.

What I was just saying

what will happen if it turns out to be a trainfag? will japan ban trainspotting?

They will ban trains forever

It wasn't. Enjoy being a retard.

anything but the trains!

>implying they aren't trying to get rid of anime by the 2020 olympics

Attached: 1559192306120.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Kyoani is 100% finished.

It won't. I don't know why people keep believing this crazy conspiracy theory. The arsonist was a foamer faggot who got butthurt that his precious song was plagiarized as well as his train watching spot was invaded by the studio and visiting anime otaku. Anime and manga are safe (save from hentai being hidden away for the time being) as the industry is too lucrative to get rid of their biggest money makers.

Attached: Foamer theory.jpg (1710x459, 208K)

It was half the studio's team so yeah

The sad thing is that proper fire escape and measures would have avoided this.
Probably many people died at the door to the roof, suffocated, because it was closed. Typical.

Agreed. I'm usually the first one to believe in ulterior motives and to distrust official narratives, but this time, it really seems it was just some random pissed off faggot.
Of course, these are all just assumptions, only time will tell.

Kyoani's staff was a bit more insular than a lot of them IIRC, this is less of a blow than wanpack closing. They were THE contractors you went to to get something through the door, tons of experienced people a lot of whom didn't really show up again IIRC.

>getting rid of anime
>when they have pic related as ambassadors

Attached: TGPH Feature Olympics Ambassador.jpg (1600x1038, 595K)

I thought that Hibike was a yuri series? Why would anyone not be a virgin?

ZERO

Hopefully far less degeneracy.

>waifu is not virgin
was this truly the reason

>Tetsuwan atom
In all honesty I'm surprised Doraemon isn't there instead, as he's a 60s icon that's still pretty popular today

who are the ones left of naruto tho

pity cure or some such

Japan needs their own version of anonymous safety squads.

Attached: Right Wing Safety Squads.gif (500x281, 774K)

>No pikachu
Didn't expect that

Attached: tumblr_p2f0gs4wYe1vc2llto1_r1_540.gif (540x332, 1.79M)

I bet resetera is fuckin salivating right now.

They should just publicly execute Kyoani's execs, owners along with the officers they bribed. Those people wouldn't have died if the building had followed fire safety code.

They will make anime about firefighters.