Given

Next episode airs in half an hour

Attached: D_v12RwU0AEUeQQ.jpg (900x506, 66K)

chaffee 3-0 devon

Who's this hot piece of ass?

gay

is this that firemen series?

That explosion effect would be rather insensitive today

Breed me.

Careful, he's a bislut.

Will the violinist show up today? He's the only actually attractive guy in this show.

I think his first appearance was a little before their first live performance, so I'm guessing not today.

can't wait anymore...

No problems with that.

Is this show pure homosex or is it another fujo baiting crap?!

I can't enjoy anime today.

It's BL, there's actual dating and kissing between the guys.

Holy fuck, it just me or the wait has been eternal? I want to watch it now

Any minute now unless the live stream lets me down

wow i thought this anime only had skinny bishies, is he relevant to the series? he is gay??

Is that an animal original scene?

How gay does this show actually get?

read the thread faggot

He's one of the mains and part of the secondary couple. He's bisexual

yeah, this is gay
yeah, every male character loves dick
no, it’s not fujobait

who's he coupled with? the other red haired guy? the bassist?

not even 2 eps and its already better than C&T

Haruki, the one with long hair.

he coupled the uneoyama's sister and a violinist

the ugly one

Attached: 30a73b1de287e3cf8965fc2d46263add.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

>not into gay shows ( did somewhat enjoy super lovers though)
>watched first episode for the music
>really enjoyed it

Should I keep watching or does the focus shift to more romance?

drama and more music

Because it doesn't pander hard to westernfags

He fucks several people of different genders throughout the series. Hes a permiscious drummer of ambiguous sexuality.

>did somewhat enjoy super lovers though
What the fuck man, I'm a fujo and I hated that piece of shit. Either way, romance does become more prevalent in the future but the focus on music remains.

>people of different genders throughout the series
So bisexual.

WHERE'S THE EP

Attached: 1548196093366.png (450x407, 164K)

So I guess stream will let me down after all

Attached: 1562959878304.jpg (500x427, 95K)

That's what we call a disgusting slut.

he is not ugly, and he is more cute when he cuts his hair

it's more on music and drama with a pinch of romance.

mov3 shitty stream

>super lovers
Only underage fujos with no taste or love for themselves enjoy that.

i find him quite good looking, long hair and beard in males is always nice

>piercings
Garbage

I refuse, that one never works for me. I'll wait for CR I guess.

Boring and I suspect the drama will be cringe as fuck

No, he is ugly. It's the retarded facial hair, he'd look so much better with either an actual beard or a different hairstyle.

awful taste

BL shit is no high art

he cuts his hair later

I'm glad this ep has a lot of original contents, especially the guitar teaching scenes.
On the other hand, I'm starting to be a bit worried.
Can they really adapt up to manga vol 5? The second pair's main story gets a proper resolution there.

I don't recall it on the manga but I'm not sure.

I doubt it. If they're adding a lot of original content then that probably means the anime will end shortly after their first live performance.

i hope that means there will be a second cour

Why iz his arm 80% biceps and 0% triceps

How does the first few episodes hold up so far compared to the manga? Is it worth starting the anime and watching weekly or should I just go for the manga

he blowing up dat boypussy

gays don't know anything about muscles we just know it looks muscle-y so it's p hot

I thought this aired on fridays?

So far the first episodes are actually more entertaining than the manga, they're more fast paced and there's good music. Manga had very good art though.
No, it's Noitamina.

Theres no way in hell they get to volume 5. Likely they are stopping before Harukis arc if they are adding anime original scenes.

So when do they fuck?

theres a bj and some beds shown but there are no actual sex scenes

I don’t see the ep on nyaa

Off-camera is fine too.

Don't they rip the episodes from Crunchyroll? It won't be on Crunchyroll until 3:55 PM EST.

I assume you mean HorribleSubs.

>bj
between whom

Some random chick.

First volume of Given was pretty standard high school BL with very good art. The music and writing in the series has elevated it thus far. The real test will be what it can do with volume 2, which in my opinion is actually fantastic.

>chick
dropped

kaji to haruki but it was shown as not very pleasant for both due to drama

Tell me more about this. Context?

It's stablished that Mafuyu had sex with his ex boyfriend. Haruki and Akihiko almost have sex but it was fucked up and the anime probably won't get to that part.

>chick
so when does the show become good and have yaoi

kaji's shitty boyfriend cheated on him and hit him out of their shared house, and him, not having more people to mooch a house of, went to haruki's place. haruki had some problems that day with how he sees the other band members as very superior than him and he was planning to play support to other bands, but kaji gets him to tell him he was troubled and, knowing haruki had loved him for long, takes his anger over everything bout his terrible love life on haruki with an angry bj

Learn to read

Akihiko had a very ugly fight with the guy he has an on and off destructive relationship with, went to Haruki's house, started to tease him and almost raped him, basically. It was pretty fucked up, I like Haruki and liked the pairing, so seeing them fall apart like that in a moment of emotional instability was genuinely painful.

so piercing boy is an asshole who doesn't really love the long haired one?

He's a scumbag but he does love Haruki, he was just too obsessed with the violin guy at the time

his views on love were pretty fucked up thanks to said fucked up boyfriend and shitty parents, so he learns to man up, say goodby to the toxic shit on his life and grow up so he learns to love the right way

What chapters did this episode adapt?

>almost raped
So is this like a genuine emotionally unstable guy makes terrible choices and the manga shows this is wrong to develop on the characters about it or is it another episode of Japan doesn't understand what consent is and the whole thing is played for fanservice?

The former. Theres an apology right after and a redemption arc.

Please use spoiler tags, it's the former, the scene isn't made to be erotic at all and there's consequences to his actions.

>more fast paced than the manga
Calling an adaptation that adapts 1-2 chapters of a manga per episode faster paced is pretty crazy, but I don't disagree.

I guess it's not a problem for the anime, but for a manga about singing and playing music, does it feel awkward reading this series in this aspect considering you can't exactly hear any of it in this type of medium?

Not really? The music is the manga is more symbolic/metaphorical of the communication issues they have and a way for them to express themselves in different ways for different people in the band. The anime focusing more on the music is improving the source material for sure, but the source material works great as a romance drama anyway. The anime is just slowing it down and adding depth.

I started reading manga after watchin first episode last week and damn, this author is so skilled with words. I mean, the narration is pretty nice. So is art. And her other works and djs are good too.

Attached: 61435499_431972574304722_7573551827005408670_n.jpg (640x640, 69K)

her kurobasu doujinshi are very emotional

In b4 an idiot male comes in here saying drummers are that jacked.

Yeah, i really liked 13 Centimeters and The Weather Tomorrow. Though her iwaoi djs are still my favourite ones

Okay, but when will the main pair fug?

You're watching the wrong show, I don't think any of this autor's mangas had any sex scenes, though I haven't read her djs.

They won't.

Don't let the thread die bros, the ep is already out

>tfw I might not even be able to watch it today
Stream was my only chance

i will watch the ep later, can't right now

but i will watch it the moment u enter my house that is for sure

I mean, when i enter my house

I was thinking the whole episode how nice it would be to hear Saito Soma but his singing won me over too

They haven't yet. And probably even if they were to do it at some point in the story, it wouldn't be shown in explicit way. Like, you would know they did it but you wouldn't see much of them actually doin it

I ask this with 100% sincerity, no shitposting intended.... is Sato autistic?

I bet he is. God he’s such a retarded little fucker I don’t know why the mc fell for him.

No hes depressed and also gay.

He told his bf to go kill himself and his bf killed himself, I think it's understandable.

He himself thinks that he is definitely worse at expressing emotions than others, and he doesn't know how to cry or laugh, so maybe he is, a bit? Though it might be also because of what happened in his past

They are adapting the extras too! That's great

I cringed a little but nice

Well they can't go past 18 so they need to fill time.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Given - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.15_[2019.07.18_17.44.51].jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Attached: 1545812132628.jpg (348x424, 62K)

I had to pause during the singing; it was bad.

Was the MC supposed to be good at singing?

>mafuyu’s VA fucked up everything
I don’t wanna hear the live concert.

The absolute madman.
I kinda cringed a bit too but he sounds okay while singing actual songs.

Honestly when I got to that scene on the manga I was already feeling that no matter who they picked for Mafuyu I'd hardly find Uenoyama's reaction justifiable. It's always like this.

doesn't he sing the ending? it was okay

>lalalalala
Please, stop that.

Attached: 573c0be5e7edfa18bb90ba45065e4f8a.jpg (236x249, 11K)

I think so? It sounds like him.

is this show about music? i can tolerate homos if its for music.

>they couldn't hear the pain from his voice on this very day

Attached: 1543767660322.jpg (256x382, 31K)

I don't even understand why Uenoyama and the ex bf loved Mafuyu so much. He doesn't show any charming during the story.

Attached: 416191991411.jpg (741x399, 57K)

any girls in this thread

We're all little girls here

it's the "protective" instinct, i believe

mafuyu does look like a kicked dog, sometimes

>he doesn't know...

Attached: 8774891794.jpg (820x620, 121K)

Why is Haruki so perfect

Bitch everyone can do the Lalala thing easily. What the fuck was that.
Aside from that I didn’t like this episode so much compared to the manga, it felt really slow.

He's a pure boy with a big heart.

This episode feels slow, yes, but I believe its great they are giving more points where both Mafuyu and Uenoyama talk, more than the actual training sessions and band things

just need to know... NEED to know that its not just trannies and weird lil faggots posting in this thread...

they did my favorite extra

life is perfect

Attached: haruchan.png (206x76, 13K)

Why do you care pls discuss Given

I think they know they can't do Harukis arc so they are putting more band stuff in.

Nooo I hope its not like that

Attached: 1470180593824.jpg (1050x703, 240K)

>He still thinks that if you want to smash 2d boipucci that it make you 3d gay.

Attached: Pp4a8li.png (894x894, 473K)

Will watching this make me gay?

There is no way. Its an eleven episode series user. They've done 3 chapters in 2 episodes. Do you honestly think they'll stop at 20?

Try to watch it with a bro and tell us how it goes

Yeah. It'll make you want to have an autistic twink to bang after you play guitar in rock concerts. Stay far away.

meant it for

How gay is this anime? On a scale of not 1 gay moment to 10 literal dicks in your ass?

Attached: 1445542226138.jpg (770x554, 103K)

Stopping at 20 would be so retarded it would actually be comical.

It's BL.

All I can hope is that this means they will give us a second cour or something, but I need to see Akihiko and Haruki's arc animated

So gayer than Kuroko's Basugay?

>Kuroko's Basugay

Attached: 1381452920268.png (919x4440, 2.27M)

Nothing is gayer than Basugay.
Now that I think about it, Mafuyu is really similar to Kuroko.

>complaining about the purest form of animu love...
user, I...

Attached: 6d22598ddf299b73ca5fcf0cce865eb70b661b79_00.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>complaining
Y-yeah...

Attached: 1562484686239.jpg (500x449, 72K)

>this treatment to yellow

Theres no explicit anal sex. Thats all I can say.

I'm five minutes in to the first episode and I'm already fingering my butthole. T-thanks Yea Forums

>start reading the manga
>mafuyu and kaji are used goods
NOOOOOO

Haruki is too

Why authors do this? stop

To keep purityfujos like you seething

Attached: 1560519394611.jpg (190x160, 13K)

Congratulations

ok that was faster than what i expected

Attached: D_zJ38CU8AATUwx.jpg (1161x848, 93K)

Cute.
I hope the anime sells well too.

Ep link pls :3

Cute as fuck.

The show is only getting one season there is no way in hell they will get to the mess that is the situationships between Akihiko/Ugetsu and Akihiko/Haruko and whatever chick Akihiko is fucking because Ugetsu brought another guy back to their place to bone.

They could make a second season if this makes enough money which I doubt but one can dream

I'm hoping they'll get enough money to do a second season, I have y fingers crossed and I'm ready to buy any Akihiko merch. I know he's got his problems but he's my favorite character.

I love being a grown fujo-- it's so nice having dispossible income

Boys having actual sex lives is a turn on. Leave the chaste little schoolgirls to CGDCT.

Once again they're my favorite part of the episode.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Given - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.53_[2019.07.18_22.41.13].jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Compared to the main couple they're very good. I prefer Akihiko with Ugetsu though.

Don't underestimate the power of fujo money...

Is this /u/

>read the manga because it has good art and seemed like an interesting story
>it's so goddamn slow and melodramatic
Is the anime worth watching? I like the main pair and ponytail guy, everyone else is meh

Attached: 1556070899919.jpg (360x360, 30K)

Their whole story is great, also. Its not simple at all, and it takes them quite a lot of time to resolve their problems.

It's not slow at all.

lmao just read it faster idiot

Not fucking at episode two doesn't make it slow user.

Good Taste. The two of them are just so messy and exist to irritate one another, it's great.

You prefer suffering is what you're saying

I just want this to sell more than Dakaichi

That would imply that nip fujos had taste.

My brother of african origins. "Pure" characters are only fun when they're secretly horny.

this is LITERALLY me

Post proof

Who /straight guy/ here?

It better. Dakaichi was possibly the worst BL I've watched since fucking Gravitation.