Was she a virgin?

Was she a virgin?
she only kissed and let that Cuban fuck touch him to get out of trouble
She is still pure ( as in only fucked by Garcia)

Attached: file.png (509x569, 612K)

>part of a guerrilla
>not fucked to death with countless abortions
She's not only used but also damaged goods, user.

STOP

>She is still pure ( as in only fucked by Garcia)
What about her?

Attached: 40f0c59f1d717b14eac55df63a32982d.jpg (1235x1727, 770K)

part of his maid harem

A spinoff about that could have been good.

colombian here, if she was spec ops in the guerrilla or high rank shed be untouchable

she was just a guard in the cocain fields

>You'll never be a shota living alone in a mansion with nee-san killer maids
Why even live

she was spec ops trained in cuba, but when tshe was sent to guard the fields she realized everything she believed in and fighted for was a lie

>Was she a virgin?
>Black lagoon character
kek
Even fucking benny got laid in that show

Revy was a virgin so

Didn't she get some in jail? Does getting overrun by dykes count?

wasn't she raped

She was raped. That's why she doesn't like sex.

Did she said the truth that only her and OP pic were battle maid? Or they have a whole legion of them?

Nope. Not canon.

Who would want a broken piece of shit like her
She's mentally and physically crippled

I don't know, having a wife that is both a maid and the terminator sounds super convenient.

but those mammaries

>nice body
>can cook and clean
>will kidnapp, torture and murder your enemies for funsies
Sign me up

She probably got fucked and impregnated when they recruited her at 13 was it? Its not like she was high class from the get go. Plus this is FARC scum we're talking about so you'd be sure some high ranker had a piece of that 13yo ass.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

/ss/ KINO.

Attached: 32942034092.jpg (1600x900, 63K)

maybe

what if she's not?? you don't plan to make a trip to Japan with some gasoline do you?

my absolute nigger

Attached: 1558874767428.jpg (600x780, 308K)

animeonlys get out

The only girl that is maybe a virgin is the chainsaw mute chick.

And Roberta

Not if Lotton has his way with her and Changlish.

Came here for this.

I wish the author would make a doujin where Sawyer could lose her virginity.

Fair
She's missing an eye, arm, and two fingers along with her legs being messed up.
She's junk!

Attached: 012[1].jpg (1116x1620, 623K)

>missing an eye, arm, and two fingers along with her legs being messed up
Imagine the lack of possibilities

J-junk!

Roberta is used goods, you really think FARC grunts haven't nutted inside of her?

The purest girl is Shenhua, Sawyer and Balalaika.

Everyone had a dick inside at least, especially the pajeet, Revy, Eda and Fabiola (who was a favela cumdump)

>Balalaika pure
user pls

Balalaika has probably fucked plenty of guys and gals with a strap-on, but she probably hasn't been penetrated.

What about prime Balalaika

Attached: 5688-1893499774.jpg (443x400, 50K)

>She's missing an eye, arm, and two fingers along with her legs being messed up.
Are you sure about that? In the manga she mad styled on them all, and made it out without a scratch. Fucking anime-onlies, i swear.

Attached: 22.png (700x323, 235K)

Did she fuck that Cuban guy in manga like ova too?

>Roberta is used goods, you really think FARC grunts haven't nutted inside of her?
This, there's no way that early on, when she exhibited borderline cultist level loyalty, before she became disillusioned with it all, a commander or five didn't get in her pants, citing that's "I-i--it's for a just cause, Rosa!"

isnt she a shota-loving slut? that's pretty pure desu

She had to let a Cuban guy to make out with her to get away and escape.

Didn't she let him fondle her only so she could have an opening to literally cave his fucking face in, or am I confusing shit?

So? Still lost her purity. She should have died than ruining my image of her.

Nigger, she's gonna rip his head off on impulse and kill herself sooner rather than later. The bitch is nutty, the entire arc is caused by her going off her meds and going on a REEEEEEEEeeeeeEEee of mythical proportions.

Yes she's a woman, what else?

Roberta seduced him into letting his guard down so she can shoot him with a hidden gun in her belt buckle. She caved his face in afterwards.

I don't blame animeonlies for thinking it's canon.
Why the fuck did the OVA add that rape flashback? That's not the kind of thing you just throw in.

Attached: 1559817862667.jpg (740x900, 234K)

for deep lore and doujins

Cripples are cute!

Attached: cc5b9510c8f25af6b0a2b5663f6b50ec.jpg (657x767, 294K)

OTP. That scene where she beats the guy to death while screaming that she's only for Garcia is the greatest love confession in all of anime.

Attached: 1543477704986.jpg (736x414, 52K)

Anime original route, not canon.

because NTR

Attached: 1558403132227.jpg (900x711, 145K)

>the entire arc is caused by her going off her meds
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it was my understanding the scene of her popping pills, at least in the manga as I haven't seen the anime, wasn't that she needed meds to be mentally stable. Rather she was doing a bunch of drugs and stimulants to keep plowing through everyone in her path and to self medicate herself into ignoring how off the reservation she'd gone. We never saw any signs previously, or even in the arc itself, that she actually needed medication for day to day well being.

it was pretty beast to watch the Havana dude be reverse-cucked by a 10yr old