NagaToRo

How will they beat the president? How!?

Attached: nagatoro.png (512x512, 236K)

breast implants

This thread is being raided by BASED TAKAGI GANG

Attached: C1kGl6X.jpg (687x383, 23K)

n-no bully

Fivehead

Senpai paints a portrait of Senpai and Naga holding hands which makes everyone who views it pure

Attached: 6C20D6F2-5305-4D52-B2E8-9F0F704BE254.png (960x1378, 174K)

I heard Takagi goes to the movie theater not to watch the movies, but to serve as the projector screen.

Now, as you can see from this... this display. We see the reason President did what she did. What was initially thought was a standard NTR was actually something else entirely...

Attached: a6e2f8daf120b54f869c6314d5d8bb449217064adf782530c4f74fef995035b6005e1fdc8e1faee847f46b863c02926a.0.j (1200x800, 119K)

Im guessing nudes but with a lot more expresion, the only thing prez has going against her is that deadpan face

She's going to do what Pres did last year, pose by the painting, but the painting probably won't be her nude. I expect they'll submit multiple paintings and she'll do playful poses by the nekotoro one while dressed in the cosplay.

I want her to be drawn nude, but when it's finished senpai decides he would rather lose than show it to anyone other than nagatoro, her friends, or pres.

burning her paint

Stimulating

Non rompermi i coglioni, Nagatoro

That's a good route and I'd be happy with it. If Pres allowed the club to persist because she managed to sneak a peek at the painting and was impressed with the skill and care Senpai put into it then that would be nice. Having Pres compliment Senpai for the painting in front of the friends who didn't know it existed could be fun.

>Nagatoro thread is on the 9th page

Based Takagi Gang wins again

Attached: 1562909024758.gif (1336x1358, 2.34M)

Attached: That's Bait.png (811x390, 62K)

Damn, and I thought Nagatoro was ugly.

Cowtits never win.
NEVER, user. Nagatoro will prevail.

But what if Nagatoro gets some boob growth?

Attached: bigbouncybread.png (394x438, 112K)

That's when I drop the series and burn my books

They beat her offscreen.

Don't forget to take pics.

>nagatoro because a busty milf with closed eyes that says "ara ara"

*becomes

You got it dude

Attached: nag.jpg (976x976, 89K)

Checcato le tue doppie!

Attached: Nagatroia.jpg (669x1000, 171K)

>NagaToRo
honestly I think senpai should date one of the other girls
best twist/ending

at least after this arc one of the girls should see senpai's cool side and ask him on a date, a real one

It ends with paisen coming out and date nagatoro's brother

Attached: 1490405228341.png (746x588, 396K)

Naga shows off her p*ssy.

If only Takagi and Nagatoro fused we'd reach kino.

>loli middleschool fivehead tan Takatoro with fang. Likes to tease nu-Senpai more, who gets riled up and accepts her challenge, but she fucks it up near-constantly
>meanwhile Nu-Senpai is more conniving but also wins much more often like in Nagatoro-san. Talented in art but genuinely lacks motivation and is fitter than the original Senpai.
Might be good.

hehe

I want to move to japan bros

there isn't a single thing the takagi manga or takagi in personal does better than nagatoro

Oops, I started a thread not noticing this.

Hit her with a train

>Implying
It ends with paisen dating Nagatoro's single mother

BRUTALLY NTR'D!

What's the name of this series again? I forgot

Attached: images.jpg (165x305, 13K)

Don't fuck with me Nagatoro

Holy shit you're such a fucking retard, Yoshi

Non mi scassare la minghia, Nagatoro

Honestly if I saw that damn thing in my living room I'd stomp on it until it became a small brown stain.

with the power of LOVE and FRIENDSHIP

Well they can’t do it with only Nagatoro, I think the whole gang will have to pose to win. The prez is a worthy adversary and no single girl can compete with her singlehandedly

Just like her mother.

I really hope Nagatoro's mom has huge tits if we ever get to see her.

I think most of us want that. Nagamom being stacked gives us a nice glimpse into Toro's future and a whole lot of material to work with.

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-153703_Amazon Shopping.jpg (1080x1907, 446K)

Nanashi wishing KyoAni well.

Attached: 774.png (590x173, 24K)

a potential future*

okay but ganguros are gross

>yfw he probably wanted Nagatoro to be animated by Kyoani
Sad.

Mambas are grossest. But Nagatoro is just a tan brown girl because she swims a lot.

first one to make senpai cum, wins.
nagatoro will use anal stimulation

Please don't bulky me neat rare

>Goddammit I fucking hate you so much but the pussy game ridiculous tho, Nagatoro