In memoriam

Attached: IMG_20190718_091032.jpg (960x372, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iK2UwkMGEWo
youtu.be/gkLvpt9Z3fA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shop fire pls

Why are westerners so cringe

Why are they making fanart for this?

S

damn right in the feels

This is actually cringy as fuck

What's so cringe about this? Not enough edgy meme about dead people for you?

Attached: Fireshoop.png (960x403, 482K)

i hate the overuse of the word but this is actually cringe

Wow I must have stopped watching anime for way too long, I don't recognize any of these.

end your lives crossboarders

Cringe

>its cringy now to have feelings and get upset about something you like being destroyed
i fucking hate zoomer culture

cringe

mommy why these rude user don't like my fanart

Good one post-2011 fag

Just checked. My K-on folder still intact you false flagging retard

What's wrong bro, dont like nihilism and post ironic hatred of every bit of legitimate joy and happiness??? Bro...... you aren't a TRUE 4chadder

Couldnt they have drawn actual good kyoani characters

Nice edit.

Attached: 13454788544.jpg (604x604, 88K)

yeah bro im so fucking cool.. people dying? lol i don't care. actually i'm kinda happy.. yeah i'm a fuckin badass

dont forget to donate to the gofundme !

It helps no one to be reductive.

>lucky star and nichijou were a big part of Yea Forums culture
>Yea Forums zoomers think they're above kyoani
If I could physically burn this board and its anons to the ground I would.

I'm an easterner, kys crossboarder

This is so distasteful I want to cry.

saved

or maybe the "mourning" faggots just haven't watched the actually good ol shit
Konata's not even in it

At least they do something other than praying.

Get out Frenchie

Pussies like you need to be burnt.

Attached: All Smiles.png (308x320, 78K)

Nah. Buy stuff directly from KyoAni web store instead.

Now that's cringe.

Pretty good but it needs some charring on the hands and legs

Is the 3rd from the right suppose to be Nano?

>lucky star and nichijou were a big part of Yea Forums culture
and what have they done since?
created some pink haired l*li with fat thighs whose claim to fame is prancing around qtly
such a bright future indeed, lost to the inferno

Nigger, the bodies haven't even cooled down yet.

>not haru

Attached: 1556990290005.jpg (265x196, 46K)

Do you know where you are? This is an anonymous image board, nobody cares about your personal feelings, of course its a tragedy what happened to Kyoto Animation but we can't do shit about it, at least we can joke about it and move on, you don't even know anyone from the staff, you are just a stupid poser AW. Now fuck off faggot, go back to twitter and post your shit there.

Cringe, imagine you die and people pay respects to some random author's character you helped animate.

At least they were apart of the creation of something of value for millions of people around the world. Your demise will likely be met with little consideration.

alright bro i get it you wanna look badass your first posting on Yea Forums. we all know nobody cares about our personal feelings but why is it wrong to show care and sadness for a studio that made shows that are pretty fucking ingrained in this board's culture? my god, its like people aren't allowed to show their emotions anymore

Attached: 1558337574133.png (83x128, 19K)

Who exactly are the two in the center?

>only recent shows are represented
Yeah, that artist is just trying to get recognition using the tragedy.

Or maybe these are the only ones he knows/has seen/likes.

You still don't get the point, we care about what happened, but the OP is just a fucking attention whore and the drawing is just out of place. What do you expect for that kind of post for everyone to say "oh what a tragedy I'm so sad how can something like this happen", when the reality is that you don't even give a fuck about the persons that died, I repeat its a tragedy what just happened but so is the state of this board.

It's made in good spirit.

Not him but I find it cringey whenever someone online tries to act sad over the death of people they did not know, just so they look sensitive to others.

Are you upset they openly state they are sad about it instead of cracking boring jokes about it?

>the only reason to be sad about people burning to death is to look sensitive to others
Nice projection, psycho.

They constantly stole from their animators, so what makes you think they'll use that money to compensate the deceased families or rebuild? It's going straight to their bank account.

>working 24/7 for peanuts in a cramped office and burning to death because of anti suicide windows
im good

>no lucky star
lol

>Getting upset over someone you didn't know dying
Pussy. Sorry my world doesn't come to a fucking halt and I feel the need to post my unoriginal feelings online whenever someone dies.

Attached: 1517287201622.jpg (388x410, 58K)

monitor deviantart newest entries for kyoani search for fresh cringe

Attached: _mmd___prayforkyoani_by_kkusanagitw_ddbyiik-pre.jpg (1192x670, 62K)

>What is empathy?

Attached: indeed.png (217x232, 3K)

>Sorry my world doesn't come to a fucking halt and I feel the need to post my unoriginal feelings online
The irony here is great.

Attached: 1535130826894.jpg (119x125, 3K)

hush you
thisgunbeguud.webm

isekai yourself

user, you are projecting, you think everyone who is feeling something you aren't is lying or being dishonest. They aren't. Its absolutely normal to look at an event where 30 people died and think that is terrible, people look at that act of arson and find it to be disgusting. The fact they worked on a field of their interest naturally enhances their worry and care.

apology for poor english

when were you when kyonus dies?

i was sat at home watching lucky stor when yamada ring

"kyoani is kill’

‘no’

Thought the big guy was Sousuke. Can't be kyon since his hair is relatively straight

FUCKING KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=iK2UwkMGEWo
Footage of what happened

The definitive sign of autism is not understanding emotions and feelings of others when you aren't feeling them

>We we we we
Listen fuckface, this isn't a hivemind, whatever idea you have in your head that Yea Forums "needs" to act in a single defined way is only your retarded reddit nonsense. Shut the fuck up and stop posting.

It looks better and portrays what happened better.
Even more solemn.

Stop telling people how they are supposed to feel you stupid fucking toddler.

Imagine being a psychopath and not about it

>not haruhi
>not lucky star

Yup, zoomer art.

This actually looks pretty cool
They can kill KyoAni but they will never kill anime

All these newfag shows. They still pretend that Kadokawa and Key adaptations don't exist and never happened, do they?

Anime will kill itself

Who would have tought that if you cater to obsessive fanbase, obsessive fanbase may kill you

fucking kek

The “ironic” stupidity in this post is palpable.

Attached: 6593CF8E-9A35-46C1-A4A2-C96996138E93.jpg (416x540, 96K)

this is why I love Yea Forums, you really don't give a fuck about people feelings.

ah yes, when I get offended must be anons from other boards and possibly with a penis.

>Nothing from Hyouka

okay.jpg

Time to post on le twitter for sweet hearts

>nu-KyoAni

cringe.

>Haruhi isn't even on there

This image is so fucking tacky even without forgetting to include all of their history

go easy on the onions, mate.

?

i'm guessing it's not an inclusive feefees circlejerk like the rest of the popular websites.

kek

Characters in order?

youtu.be/gkLvpt9Z3fA

It's no a true kyoani anime.

rip 4am threads

>no Haruhi
y doe

>but they will never kill anime
Nice delusions, gaijin.

Attached: ___s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com_psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4_images_7_6_.jpg (3712x2088, 515K)

Nice!

Attached: [CommieRaws] Star☆Twinkle Precure - 21 [064658BE].mkv_snapshot_17.06_[2019.07.01_22.21.10].jpg (1280x720, 493K)

heh

Why is that tiny no so funny to me?

Even if Kyoani make another anime, they'll never be the same studio again, This was the end of an era

God damn it Tohru