Why do people DESPISE moe shows ?

i find most of them really funny and """"comfy""""

Attached: Kurona.jpg (331x331, 16K)

contrarian shitposters

Nothing happens.

Spics

Shonenbabbies and teenagers don't like that kind of stuff.

Taking into consideration recent events it's safe to say it's mental illness

Fireshit

pedoshit

If you hate cute anime and moe, chances are you're a psycopath arsonist

There's no substance

Because it's turning you people into basedboy pedophiles

Because media shouldn't be wasted on such absolute boring garbage. Who even watches these besides fat otakus, little girls? Its like watching MLP.

Attached: 1544680868153.jpg (378x396, 14K)

just don't burn anything down

moe a shit

>pedoshit
>boring
>"am I kawaii oniichan uguu"
>":D faces" the show
>if anything actually happens it's always a misunderstanding and cleared up in the span of a single episode
Moeshit is the lowest common denominator of anime, prove me wrong.

literally the only correct answers on this thread yet
comedy is good substance

Attached: NOM.jpg (540x496, 28K)

Because moeshit is shit. Come on, it's in the name.

I don't see moefags burning down studios because of a genre they disliked

But you can see them kidnapping little girls.

It was literally a moefag who burned the studio down. Moefag infighting is still on the hands of moefags.

I dont see moefags doing anything with their lives, for better or worse.

That's because they lost all their testosterone and are too busy humping anime pillows

A guy obsessed with Hibike Euphonium burned down Kyoani. Do you even current events

Crossboarders importing consolewar tier faggotry from Yea Forums. Normal people are ambivalent towards genres they don't enjoy.

>funny
>comfy
Disgusting leddit buzzwords

>Moeshit is the lowest common denominator
I thought it was established that the lowest common denominator was shonenshit.

moe is cute and funny and fags hate it

Nah, people that hate moe tend to be pedophiles.

Attached: 1508160585447.jpg (1235x928, 262K)

But I love moe

I think it's mostly ironic shitposting.
There is some sort of karmic justice since moefags are usually the most arrogant and haughty.
Then again shonenfags are usually highly obnoxious and generally lower the bar for quality discussion.

Attached: 1561845235896.png (308x530, 45K)

The lowest common denominator is anime as a a whole you hyper brainlet.

No
>Apparently, it's a train otaku mad about the KyoAni building attracting a pilgrimage of anime otaku and ruining the scenery near a train spotting location.
>Plus, Hibike had a baritone sax solo that people abbreviated as "barisaku". Coincidentally, "barisaku" was the abbreviation he personally used for another train spotting related term, バリバリ観光してサクッと撮りましょう.
>So basically, he felt his hobby was personally attacked.
train otaku are nuts

You need certain level of maturity in order to appreciate the absurdism of cute girls doing cute things. Don't expect a group of people watching shows aimed at 13 year old boys to possess self-awareness, much less mental maturity.

moefags actually dislike shows??

Teenagers and also those people who only watch mature anime for mature people and say they've seen everything worth watching after about 5 anime. Moebros always have to deal with constant hate from these casuals.

Because the fan base are the weeb equivalent of ponyfags

Moe anime is made for sophisticated adults unlike ponyshit.

Insecure manchildren who build their identity around mature cartoons yet refuse to watch more than 100

If true, I can't even imagine what the fuck was going through his mind.

Moe haters are mentally ill incels that celebrate masd tragedies.

I can understand comfy, but how the fuck is funny a buzzword.
gtfo

Most people don't but a lot of moeshit is extremely forgettable 95 percent of the shit that comes out every season is forgettable I guess to

its cute and funny

>media shouldn't be wasted
What the fuck kind of logic is this?

Media that exists that doesn't appeal to you is "wasted"?

cause shonentards have a brain disease

that's nietzschean ubermensch tier

Don't bother, Yea Forumseddit is raiding us.

Envy.
That's it.
Instead of dreaming into the fuzzy wonderland, or rowing and fighting the power to make their own lives better, they snap. They just give up at the first resistance.

Attached: gabu.jpg (576x512, 53K)

Im a shonen fag but I don't hate moe anime. I don't hate any specific anime genre, I just tend to prefer shonen anime because anime artstyle allows for great fastpaced action, which other forms of content can't provide. Moe is also something other forms of content can't provide, so I don't see why there shouldn't be any moe anime to satisfy the moefags.

Nah, that's your average leftist

>worthless moefag vermin have to retreat to their own thread and still get BTFO

Because it's bringing down anime with its forced garbage. Peak anime was during the 80s and 90s. Moeshit is ruining anime as a legitimate artform.

No plot, cutsie crap and always a whiff of pedoshit

80s and 90s were filled with moe

Attached: 1558497744673.png (1024x898, 1.13M)

Cope

oh sorry, you posted the wrong image

Attached: literally me.jpg (680x596, 83K)

ESLs need an actual Holocaust.

It wasn't forced nor was it the norm. Anime had great storylines, great animations, and actual human emotion. Everything these days is just "kawaii desu onii chan biggu dicku ~~~". This is why people will never take us seriously. Akira is better than any moe garbage combined.

>The lowest common denominator of anime is anime

Emotionally manipulative, pretty much every show follows the same story beats, unoriginal characters and designs, easy to make, etc

People are always yelling about shonenfags, but I never run into them on Yea Forums. There's obviously a boost in posts when DB or BnHA are airing, but they're pretty quiet outside of those seasons.

established by who

>Akira
At least mention a good anime next time, instead of a trainwreck with great animation.

Attached: 1552783339471.jpg (484x539, 56K)

>trainwreck with great animation.
Akira was made by KyoAni?

You missed the context of my post.

Hunterfags.

I guess it takes one to know one afterall

People fear and shun what they don't understand. It's human behavior. Also, peer pressure and cultural conventions, which are not bad things in and of themselves.

I just don't care for moe anime. Never saw the appeal really. I mostly watch mecha or card game anime. I hate ikesai.